Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E22: Yes

I feel like the writers were just like "yeah, we don't know either. Let's just write random stuff and see what happens."

Any sadness I might have felt at Simon dying was outweighed by my relief that Tate Ellington can now find a better show.  (Why did Alex get to say "I love you" to Simon?  I understand the "We love you," but an "I love you" from her felt really weird.)

It's not that I was exactly expecting a lot, but I still feel disappointed somehow.  It was just kind of boring.  Liam's motives felt very weak.  Of course, now we can write off the boneheaded exercises and contradictory life lessons as his less ostentatious way to screw up the FBI in the long run.  (A lot of them were Miranda, but never mind that.) Oh, I guess we also found out that Charlie died.  They hadn't said that before, had they?

Looks like next season will have Claire Haas as the big bad.  I don't think I'll be back (unless I get really desperate, or unless they keep this at the same timeslot and put something I'm interested in on ahead of it ... ).

• Love 4

I was ready to bench this show to binge watch for season 2 and then they brought in Conrad 'Arctic Pools' Grayson as a potentially shady, definitely snarky CIA head to go up against Marcia Cross and now I may have to reconsider. Darn you show! 

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, deaja said:

I feel like the writers were just like "yeah, we don't know either. Let's just write random stuff and see what happens."

S2 is going to be a bigger mess considering there's no plan whatsoever.

34 minutes ago, Senna said:

Any sadness I might have felt at Simon dying was outweighed by my relief that Tate Ellington can now find a better show.  (Why did Alex get to say "I love you" to Simon?  I understand the "We love you," but an "I love you" from her felt really weird.)

It's not that I was exactly expecting a lot, but I still feel disappointed somehow.  It was just kind of boring.  Liam's motives felt very weak.  Of course, now we can write off the boneheaded exercises and contradictory life lessons as his less ostentatious way to screw up the FBI in the long run.  (A lot of them were Miranda, but never mind that.) Oh, I guess we also found out that Charlie died.  They hadn't said that before, had they?

Looks like next season will have Claire Haas as the big bad.  I don't think I'll be back (unless I get really desperate, or unless they keep this at the same timeslot and put something I'm interested in on ahead of it ... ).

Liam's motive sucked, all he did was do the whole evil villain spouting off nonsense cliche, you can literally copy and paste any other character and get the same effect.

I guess Claire is next but she was already shady to begin with.

• Love 3

Sure enough, Liam's motivations were simply "Boohoo!  The FBI are a bunch of dicks and made me do bad things, so I want them all to pay!"  He even had the lamest excuse ever when Alex rightfully (I know, but it can happen) pointed out how killing hundreds for no reason, really doesn't make any fucking sense.  And even if that explains the first bomb, how would blowing up Quantico fit into that picture.  That would just make the public gain sympathy for the FBI and its agents.  Then again, this is the guy who almost got exposed by half-heartedly tying up Miranda and having her inches from her phone, so he clearly isn't the brightest bulb.  At least he is done for, but it was so hilarious how much of an overkill it was: Alex shoots him and his gun manages to perfectly fall into Ryan's hands too, and he shoots him as well.  All that was missing was something sharp for him to fall onto.  And then a bucket of water falls on him and some loose circuit boards electrocute him.  I get it, show.  He's dead!!!

So, the big "sacrifice" ends up being Simon.  I saw it coming as soon as we got numerous moments of him saying it was his fault for the bomb, so I knew he would take it upon himself to make things right.  On one hand, Tate Ellington did his damn best to make it work.  But it still left me cold.  Probably because even though the entire series emphasized how important his relationship with Raina was, but they made that moment all about Alex for some reason.  Raina should have been the final voice he heard.  How could you screw that up, show?  I mean that's simple and basic storytelling there.

Despite all that, it seems like everyone was right that Claire Haas is also a part of it, and she's the one now in Alex's sights now.  Not sure how Alex will go after her now that Claire is Vice President, but I'm sure the show will find some way.

At least this should hopefully be the end of those stupid flashbacks.

Never checked on either Brandon or Iris in the present.  What was their entire point for being trainees at Quantico, then?

I guess the next season will be Alex joining the CIA and working with this agent played by Henry Czerny.  I'm sure they'll find some way to work everyone else in, but they barely had enough material for this season, so I really have no idea how they are going to drag this out for another season. Overall, a disappointing season, that barely made any sense half of the time, and Priyanka Chopra's hair ended up being one of the most consistent characters throughout the series.

• Love 3

Simon. :( His death made me cry.

Conrad Grayson is the head of the CIA. I guess CIA will have the next drama and pulls in her team.

After all Alex did to save everyone and that she was framed why didn't she get her badge back?

• Love 3

So, the bomb.  Apparently it is powerful enough to wipe out all of Quantico, including the USMC base, but there apparently were no radiation effects from the mushroom cloud that came up out of the bay.  On the other hand, as soon as they deduced that Liam was intent on using it to destroy Quantico, I said to myself, maybe he's not such a bad guy after all, given the progression of this season. 

Will Madeline Stowe and Emily van Camp get some guest star slots next season?

• Love 9

Yeah Liam's rant speech had me going "hmmmm.....he does have a point" rather than "die Liam die!"

How did Caleb get so likeable over the season? 

Why did Ryan go for the unkempt lumberjack look with that beard?

Gonna miss you, Simon.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

At least [Liam] is done for, but it was so hilarious how much of an overkill it was: Alex shoots him and his gun manages to perfectly fall into Ryan's hands too, and he shoots him as well.  All that was missing was something sharp for him to fall onto.  And then a bucket of water falls on him and some loose circuit boards electrocute him.  I get it, show.  He's dead!!!

So, the big "sacrifice" ends up being Simon.  I saw it coming as soon as we got numerous moments of him saying it was his fault for the bomb, so I knew he would take it upon himself to make things right.  On one hand, Tate Ellington did his damn best to make it work.  But it still left me cold.  Probably because even though the entire series emphasized how important his relationship with Raina was, but they made that moment all about Alex for some reason.  Raina should have been the final voice he heard.  How could you screw that up, show?  I mean that's simple and basic storytelling there.

Liam's death was like a Looney Tunes sequence — and for all that, more entertaining than most of what passed for action on this show.

And you really nailed what was wrong with Simon's death sequence. His proto-romance with Raina was perhaps the only relationship of any kind on the show that had any nuance or soul or restraint to it at all, and it deserved respect and a proper coda there at the end.

5 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

I guess the next season will be Alex joining the CIA and working with this agent played by Henry Czerny.  I'm sure they'll find some way to work everyone else in, but they barely had enough material for this season, so I really have no idea how they are going to drag this out for another season. Overall, a disappointing season, that barely made any sense half of the time, and Priyanka Chopra's hair ended up being one of the most consistent characters throughout the series.

Easy peasy — Alex is joining the CIA, so she'll have to start over again at the CIA equivalent of Quantico. Tried and true formula we've come to know & hate — rename the show something delightfully absurd like "QUANTICO: Camp Peary" or "QUANTICO: Alex Goes to The Farm" and you can have a whole new cast of recruits and a whole new setup for flashbacks and untrustworthy teachers/mentors with murky agendas.

1 hour ago, mertensia said:

Why did Ryan go for the unkempt lumberjack look with that beard?

The beard was so, so awful — its awfulness almost canceled out the glory of the female cast's hair. The Beard may even explain why Alex's hair got so droopy and lost it bounce up top the past several episodes — it demoralized the tresses around it.

• Love 8

Next season: Foggy Bottom Girls - The Search for Iris

Nice of Simon to take one for the team. Although to be honest, it's kinda his fault he had to. I mean, he's the one who built the bomb. If Liam knew how to do it - including how to detect a shutoff - he wouldn't have needed Simon. Glad to see that Will is alive, and will probably only die from some horrible radiation poisoning in a few years.

Liam as the mastermind of the whole terror thing was the most obvious choice. Although the montage of camera-hiding and all at the beginning of this episode was pretty lame. Between all of the surveillance and trying to keep the NATs from accidentally killing themselves, when did he find time to sleep?

Seriously, has anyone seen Iris?

• Love 5

With that ending they will have to rename the show as suggested! 

I can almost see it though: She does join the CIA and will pretend to be an instructor in Quantico spying on the new recruits. 

But only Priyanka has a job secured, but the rest of the cast? mmm

No way that truck went down 100 feet on that bridge, how they are going to explain no radiation in the area?

I quit this show halfway through the season and now I'm glad I did. Simon was the only reason I was watching, but knowing that he dies makes me feel a whole lot better about my decision to stop watching.

• Love 1

Ok, show.  I have some questions for you:

How did Natalie become an agent if she never came back to Quantico and wasn't at graduation?

Why do we not see Jake from Glee and Iris in present day?

And why did Iris graduate with the rest of them?  She was in the class a month ahead of them, so shouldn't she have already graduated?  Especially because they said they have classes graduating every 4 weeks?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

So, the bomb.  Apparently it is powerful enough to wipe out all of Quantico, including the USMC base, but there apparently were no radiation effects from the mushroom cloud that came up out of the bay. 

Also, there was apparently enough of Simon left to necessitate a casket? 

32 minutes ago, Krg114 said:

Why do we not see Jake from Glee and Iris in present day?

No idea,  but we did get to see Lil' Puckerman sing!  I was hoping for some of his sweet dance moves, too, but was sadly disappointed.

• Love 1

The ending further convinces me that the series is actually subversive propaganda aimed at destroying Americans' faith in government institutions as Alex infiltrates a new corrupt one every season and only her bravery and fabulous hair can uncover the twuth.

I agree with several posters that Ryan's beard has succeeded in making him less "leading man" and more "homeless man" as the series has gone on.  I enjoyed Raina and Nima more than any other characters, whereas my interest in Caleb and Shelby waned. Iris was an irritant whose behavior was never explained, and Jacob Artist must owe someone something to have been stuck in such a nothing role. I would feel sorry for Simon, but his playing gay stuck in my craw and I've never quite forgiven him (or the show) for that.

Next season: Foggy Bottom Girls - The Search for Iris

Please make this happen.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AV8n said:

Liam as the mastermind of the whole terror thing was the most obvious choice. Although the montage of camera-hiding and all at the beginning of this episode was pretty lame. Between all of the surveillance and trying to keep the NATs from accidentally killing themselves, when did he find time to sleep?

That sequence is the moment I looked at my tv and thought "Oh, now I get it! This is supposed to be a satire, not a drama!"

21 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

I've seen empty caskets for funerals before.  Maybe that was the case?

The more I think about it, the dumber Liam's plot was.  "Hey, if I blow up the FBI, the government will surely say 'Oh, guess we just don't need it then.'"  It didn't seem like he had a manifesto to release stating why the FBI was corrupt or anything. I guess he just counted on the agency closing all the offices everywhere because of the main location being destroyed? I mean, he never struck me as smart, but...

[Tinder Questions]

Oh, Quantico. How did we end up here? You started out with such a strong pilot, but you've been treading water ever since about Episode 10 (and that's being generous). In a way, it's nice to see you put out of your misery, but in another it's exasperating; all of this waiting just led to confirmation bias of the shady characters based on the work of the incredible makeup team. There was a time when I thought the show would have something more profound to say, about the state of prejudices in our society, about women in law enforcement, about anything topical, but here we are, and all I want to do is watch the characters with imposing eyebrows get taken down and out before I roll my eyes. I don't think I've ever actively looked forward to a finale quite like I've looked forward to this one, but yet…I still want the answers to these questions.

Did we sit through an entire season just for Liam to be the terrorist?

Yup, and doesn't it seem that much dumber now that it's typed out? Having spent the past 21 episodes being characterized as a dim though shady Shady McShadester, at least Liam is given his due in the flashbacks, where he's shown to be bugging the NAT dorms and setting up his one-night stand with Alex just to get access to her phone. But even as that sequence successfully answers the hows, the answer to the why still seems poorly developed. He cared too much? He became disillusioned after graduating Quantico and realizing that life isn't black and white (and that the FBI sometimes incites violence)? Sorry, but no; those are all perfectly valid reasons to get a new job/drink a lot on the weekend, but never really an excuse to foment terror or commit mass murder.

Even accounting for a generally unhinged mental state, the rationale is a huge, huge letdown. Alex being the target because Liam was best friends with her father falls flat and feels as predictable as it is, as does the twist of Marcia Cross's involvement. Look at their eyebrows, people! But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Why can anyone just walk into FBI headquarters and take charge?

This seems like a flaw in the chain of command, no? Even supposing that the person who walks in was senior to everyone else in the room, they're probably not fully up to date on whatever's going on, yet when Liam storms in to declare Miranda Public Enemy #1, everyone just falls in line and goes with the flow? It's as incredibly stupid as it is impressive, and a large part of me wonders if maybe this is the secret to getting ahead in life: assume the confidence of a white dude who is morally okay with the use of a nuclear bomb for his own personal vendetta and…actually, never mind. Don't ever pretend to be Donald Trump.

Remember when Alex had bangs?

It wasn't her best look. Personally, I'm hoping she tries a lob for Season 2.

Do we really have to bring workplace equality into this?

Save for the whole Sistemics subplot, Quantico's promise to explore pop culture tropes and prejudices was abandoned by Episode 3, so Liam's attempt to frame Miranda by reducing completely valid points about the state of gender equality in the workplace to motivation for terrorism feels both offensive and off the mark. Miranda/all women get to be pissed off over those things! Characterizing that response as dangerous is just irresponsible and distracting; if the show wants to make grand gestures and over-arching moral arguments, it needs to commit on a consistent basis.

How great is Marcia Cross's O.J. moment?

It's not surprising that newly elected Vice President Marcia Cross was collaborating with Liam, but her scene with Alex and Caleb is wonderfully done anyway (it really is the little things with this show). There's no question that Alex catches her in her web of life, but the "if I did it" confession she offers up is jaw-droppingly brazen. In fact, it's probably the most original part of the entire season; no one in electoral history has ever wanted to be VP that badly.

What plot holes are left?

While Liam's casual revelation that Charlie is, in fact, dead crosses him off of the list of mysteries, there are still plenty of developments that we haven't seen play out. To wit: What really happens to Shelby's parents? How/when does Shelby find out about Caleb being undercover in Sistemics (judging by her surprised reaction to the Caleb-Will hug, I'm guessing post-Simon's funeral)? Where are Jacob Artist and Iris? And what went down between the twins during their time undercover? Any/all of these mysteries feel like a good foundation for Season 2, even if Alex will be too busy working with the CIA to pay full attention (did anyone not think she was going to ignore Booth's call and say yes?). And actually. -- if Alex is going to be in her own version of Homeland -- why not give us what we want by focusing on Caleb and Shelby? After all, the biggest mystery of all is how those two blondes became the best characters on the show.

Can we get less of the Ryan-Alex will-they-won't-they drama next season?

Bottom line: Alex sends mixed signals and Ryan needs to man up and go back to being best buddies with his lesbian ex-wife. It's what's best for everyone, including the viewers.

Could a Chuck Bass cameo still happen?

Yes, yes, yesssssss, even/especially by the logic of whatever universe the show is allegedly taking place in. There's no reason Shelby's mom couldn't also be Lily van der Woodsen (the woman never spent that much time with her kids, so they'd have no idea if she was flying back and forth between Georgia and New York). I really hope Joshua Safran is listening.

Explore the Quantico forum.

View the full article

(edited)

Those f*ckers (i.e. the writers) killed off the ONE character I liked on this show, and in such a cheesy fashion (Star Trek II did it better). There is so much to hate or roll your eyes at with regards to this finale. And I can only imagine the craptastic season two they have in mind if Alex really is part of the CIA. 

Edited by ForeverAlone
  • Love 1

So as I suspected from pretty much her first appearance, Claire Haas was the Big Bad.  Since this show is so meta with Caleb dropping pop culture references everywhere, the least they could have done was to have Claire say to Alex, "so what, you think I'm gonna rip off my wig and reveal myself as the evil mastermind?"

I am so incredibly thrilled that this season is over.  I have to admit that I am a little surprised that Clayton, Natalie and Elias didn't come back from the dead.  Although I guess they don't necessarily have to be dead dead.  They could always show up in the future.

Who designed the men's locker room at Quantico?  Where anyone walking in the hallway walking by the door opening looks right at a bunch of men at their lockers and that shower area behind the glass door?  Weird

So the last words that CIA guy said to Alex was something like "Are you gonna stay here or are you ready for what comes next?"  This is so very appropriate for this show, because I really do think that I will not be back next season.  I despise almost all of the characters, but nothing about this show induces more nausea for me than The Great Star Crossed Twu Wuv of Alex and Ryan.

4 hours ago, Lovecat said:

Probably it was purely symbolic... 

And I mean, come on, the whole  river must be contaminated after this explosion.   

I predicted long long ago that the whole mess will end with Revenge's "Initiative" popping up in the end, and voila, here we go (kinda).  

• Love 1
(edited)

This show is such an insult to human intelligence that I really don't understand, how do actors who were involved in far better shows can participate in this crap. Do they read scripts at all? Do they realize in what kind of crap they are taking part?  Every normal person should run from Joshua Safran far far far away. (And his post-mortem interviews are really bad.) It must be either really really hard out there for actors, or they are really imbecile and clueless as Hollywood satire represents them.    

Edited by skotnikov
  • Love 2

I watched this entire season and I have no idea who half the names mentioned in the recap are. I was hoping that Madeleine Stowe would also have been in the car at the end because while "Revenge" wasn't the best show at least I could follow it.

3 hours ago, ForeverAlone said:

Those f*ckers (i.e. the writers) killed off the ONE character I liked on this show, and in such a cheesy fashion (Star Trek II did it better). There is so much to hate or roll your eyes at with regards to this finale. And I can only imagine the craptastic season two they have in mind if Alex really is part of the CIA. 

I look at it as a positive at least his now free from this ridiculous mess of a show, he was too good for it!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

So, the bomb.  Apparently it is powerful enough to wipe out all of Quantico, including the USMC base, but there apparently were no radiation effects from the mushroom cloud that came up out of the bay.  On the other hand, as soon as they deduced that Liam was intent on using it to destroy Quantico, I said to myself, maybe he's not such a bad guy after all, given the progression of this season. 

This just made me laugh. :) I was wondering what happened to the radiation. Maybe it's just me, but they looked a little too fine at the end. But Pretty and Prettier are together, and will be happy until they need to screw with them next season.

I did like Ryan's little speech to Alex, about spending time with her before he made such a big decision. Hated the villain monologue, but expected it. 

I probably won't watch season two, but I'll be back to read the threads. 

6 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

Maybe Simon survived the blast and swam to safety.

I was actually expecting this to happen. Somehow, some way, that he would survive and pop up somewhere. 

(edited)

I guess I'm out of the loop.  The only actor I recognized in this show was Marcia Cross but I found them all to be pretty good and wonder where the hell I've been that I haven't seen any of them before.  Is it me or is the guy who plays Ryan a less attractive version of Brian Austin Green?  I had a hard time keeping up with this show.  Not a flashback lover.  

Edited by AlwaysOnCue
I called Ryan Alex!

The guy who played Simon, had a small part in The Walking Dead (the Terminus episodes), two years ago. Husband of Marcia Cross: I've seen him in Lost, and also The Closer. He seems to work a lot. Liam was in Brothers and Sister (first season). 

18 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I was ready to bench this show to binge watch for season 2 and then they brought in Conrad 'Arctic Pools' Grayson as a potentially shady, definitely snarky CIA head to go up against Marcia Cross and now I may have to reconsider. Darn you show! 

I was more thinking of his role in the first Mission Impossible.  Half expected: "Should you choose to accept it" coming out of his mouth.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Anela said:

The guy who played Simon, had a small part in The Walking Dead (the Terminus episodes), two years ago. Husband of Marcia Cross: I've seen him in Lost, and also The Closer. He seems to work a lot. Liam was in Brothers and Sister (first season). 

Mark Pelligrino (Clayton, husband of Marcia Cross) was in The Tomorrow People, Liam was in Cougar Town, Simon was in Sinister 2

• Love 1

I really wish I had the patience to sift through the mess of all the terribly nonsensical things that have been strung together this season so I can point out, specifically, how none of it actually worked. At all. Like, the premise...the solution...I'm pretty sure what they put together turned out to be impossible. But, really, who has that kind of time? I'm heartbroken, too - because I started out truly loving this show. It had real potential from so many angles - it could have been a great mystery... or action drama... serial... I would have even been okay with it being a soapy relationship Grey's Anatomy rip-off... But it ended up being a sad mish-mashed poor man's version of all of those things. What a horrendous disappointment. I can't even enjoy hate-watching. *sad trombone*

• Love 6

I was so relieved the Quantico writers are not going to let a minor rule prohibiting the CIA from operating on US soil hinder them from great story telling.

Graduation Shelby was beyond grating. Snubbing and snarking on Alex is one thing, but she was a downright spoiled brat when she learned Caleb was going to have a corner office. She acted out of malice and pettiness. Caleb, Iris, Alex, etc were all trying to help her and cared about her. Iris may have been overboard, but at least all her actions came out of concern and wanting to help others.

For a moment there, I thought the set up for next season was going to be the Scooby/Avenger gang fighting crimes together and Alex's apartment was going to be HQ. Shelby, of course, would finance all their cool weapons, tech support, clothes and hair products. They already had radioactive Will (too much?).

I think no future Brandon was a running gag among the writers. Not showing future dead characters in the flashbacks after they died in the future must have been another gag.

Not that I care too much at this point, but:

1. Who was Caleb calling after he snuck out of his house with Alex earlier in the season?

2. Why would Liam and Madam Vice President want Alex to go through all the trouble of switching out her BP meds when it would be pretty easy to find out if she has hypertension or not?

3. Where is Hannah? I thought she was the highest ranking female in the FBI? Did Miranda take her job?

4. Does Raina still work for the FBI?

I laughed at the scene of the gNATS dumping their training uniforms in the laundry basket as they head toward graduation.  Is the FBI so budget-short that they have to recycle shirts and pants from class to class?  Even after laundering....

• Love 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ha, can you imagine him reading the script? "Well, I survived S2 and S3 of Revenge (S1 will always be perfection in my eyes, so I can't snark on it), and was always a little jealous of everyone who made it to S4+, when the magic really started. Sign me up!" 

Sooo, the only jobs in the entire FBI involve going undercover? Okay then. 

Edited by Squirrely
  • Love 2

I can't believe The Family was canceled, but THIS... THIS trainwreck got a second season. Not that The Family was brilliant television or anything, but comparatively, it was Shakespeare.

• Love 1
(edited)

For all of Quantico's faults, I think it's much better than The Family.  I'm the type who has a "need" to finish what I started, and even I quit The Family mid season.

I hope CIA agent Conrad Grayson has Victoria's awesome chair in his office!

ETA: Hair people, please note that with hair as voluminous as PC's, a center part drags the hair down and makes the top too flat...please continue the side part, much prettier!

Edited by ByTor
11 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

I laughed at the scene of the gNATS dumping their training uniforms in the laundry basket as they head toward graduation.  Is the FBI so budget-short that they have to recycle shirts and pants from class to class?  Even after laundering....

It did explain why they were always half nekkid, since they apparently were only issued one top and one pair of pants.

• Love 4
On 5/16/2016 at 8:03 AM, NorthstarATL said:

On 5/16/2016 at 7:50 AM, dolphincorn said:

Once it goes too far over the top that means a shark has been jumped. (Was this an un-used Sharknado script)

Man for a drunk Liam is technically proficient and great shape running back and fourth between camera and fake evidence plantings along with his day job. Also must flown himself with wings from NY to Quantico

And again another back door political statement ie anti law enforcement/how the FBI screwed many(which is possible in individual cases) but at best somebody's friend or ally will vouch for them if they are so lucky.

Well, if Alex joins the CIA, at least we have the possibility of crossover episodes with "American Dad" to look forward to. I'd love to see Caleb team up with Roger.

So why couldn't Simon have floored the car and jumped out at the last minute just before it crashed into the river? That's how they've done it in lots of movies and TV shows before.

• Love 3

I laughed at the scene of the gNATS dumping their training uniforms in the laundry basket as they head toward graduation.  Is the FBI so budget-short that they have to recycle shirts and pants from class to class?  Even after laundering..

Yup.  They recycle their uniforms.  Topic?  This show sucked, although it upped my hate-watching game...

4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

So after all that, I only have one question - how did this show get renewed for a second season? Seriously, how?

ABC has really low standards. Their ratings suck across the board.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

So after all that, I only have one question - how did this show get renewed for a second season? Seriously, how?

Maybe that can be next season's mystery!  It certainly is as mysterious as anything we saw on the show.