Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Ouroboros

• Start Topic

I don't know if I'll keep watching. It's still bothering me that this is like a re-do of season one of TWD, only on the West Coast. I had really hoped that we would see the first infected (somehow), doctors figuring out that they couldn't fight it, but the beginnings, at least, of them trying to figure out how they might do so. Just what  a lot of other people were expecting, too. 

And f**k Strand for cutting that woman loose. 

• Love 2

Wow, what a group of dumb asses. They come upon something and all they can do is stand around and stare blankly at stuff. Doesn't matter if it is body, a man in a pit, or suitcases. And what do the kids do when there is a herd of walker running down the hill wanting to eat them? They give each other a huge hug and just keep hugging as the herd approaches.  I know it is good to see your friend but I think a hasty retreat is the best thing to do. I don't get how bad the writing is for this show in comparison to TWD.

• Love 7

Irritable, his name is Travis, and good for them HE CAN DIVE and became the unclogger, he should point that to Strand, "this is your boat? I am the unclogger!" LOL

Your post reminded me of the really old "How the Asshole Became Boss" joke:

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

Finally, the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So, the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered. Eventually, they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit!

Moral Of The Story: You don't need a brain to be a Boss----any asshole will do.

• Love 12

^ not friend, Nick is Alicia's bro

But they have this weird chemistry together so the audience has to keep remembering what their relationship is to each other. Unfortunately they click better than the parental units.

• Love 7

LOL.

I have to believe that the lady plane crash survivor is not done on this show, they cannot be that stupid.  Maybe they can, but I just don't believe they will be that stupid. 

I have been looking forward to her being in the upcoming episodes as she was more intriguing in 14 one minute segments than any of these idiots on any of the episodes of this show for the season an a half we have tortured ourselves through.

After Strand was talking about the safety of the house in Mexico, my mind wandered and thought..., Would Trump as President of the ZA build the wall and make Zombie Mexicans pay for it?

Unfortunately I can believe they will be that stupid.  We wouldn't want smart and interesting characters taking up the time devoted to staring pensively into the distance. 

• Love 4

And they all brought their own empty luggage to a beach chock full of luggage...why?

This is the type of thing I am like no actor questioned this?    It made no sense nor did the lackadaisical way they went about picking items.

In my apocalyptic world anyone who wonders off is left behind, yes I am talking to you Chris.

Edited by tom87
  • Love 5

I actually gave a laugh when Nick showed-up to save the day literally drenched in blood, and then I shouted, "Hey, there's their Rick!"

I actually don't mind Strand not wanting to take extra, un-known people, but he should have put his foot down and kept it there. Won't the gang be madder that instead of leaving them within paddling distance to land, he lied about towing them and set them adrift who knows how many miles away from shore? And why didn't he just wait until night? 

• Love 4

If they use the luggage strewn about the beach, they'll end up with a bunch of mismatched bags. You certainly don't want that in an apocalypse situation.

The walker eating the crabs eating him was at least amusing, as was Nick apparently having credible walker breath. I've dozed off twice now trying to make it to the end.

• Love 9

Anyone have any idea where these southern California sand dunes on the ocean are?  I've taken the train from LA down to San Diego and don't remember seeing any.   Are they already down in Mexico?  Then again, I've been to Cabo in southern Baja and they didn't have sand dunes either.

I just realized that perhaps what's wrong with this show is there isn't a competent alpha male or female among the entire group.  Salazar or Strand show the most natural leadership abilities but neither of them seem to be interested in working within a team dynamic  Travis is intelligent but more of a follower and Maddy is bossy but she doesn't seem to bring anything substantial to the table in terms of strategic thinking.  If you had a Zombie Apocalypse fantasy draft you'd take any of The Walking Dead group (Rick, Michonne, Carol, Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Abraham) before you'd even start looking at the Fear cast...  I get that many of them haven't gone through enough to transform yet but it's a problem when the ratio of competent to incompetent people is inverse to the parent show.  Maybe that's the point that they want to show how these people change but then the other problem is that they aren't likeable enough so you even care if they do.

If any writers are reading these boards... add at least one clever person and the show will be a lot more tolerable.  Viewers see enough incompetence during their work day... they don't want to watch more when they come home.

• Love 10

Anyone have any idea where these southern California sand dunes on the ocean are?  I've taken the train from LA down to San Diego and don't remember seeing any.   Are they already down in Mexico?  Then again, I've been to Cabo in southern Baja and they didn't have sand dunes either.

They are in between LA and San Diego. 

They are filming in Rosarito, Baja California so the sand dunes might be here.

• Love 1

Anyone have any idea where these southern California sand dunes on the ocean are? I've taken the train from LA down to San Diego and don't remember seeing any. Are they already down in Mexico? Then again, I've been to Cabo in southern Baja and they didn't have sand dunes either.

They're filming at the old Titanic set in Rosarito, Mexico. (Baja)

Oops - beaten to the punch!

Edited by JackONeill
  • Love 1

I'm not watching but I'm willing to bet she's from New Zealand. She was on Xena back in the day, lol.

Really?  Was she a kid/teenager back then?  If not, then she's got some damn good genes.

She's not bitten. She was hurt in the finale... a bullet, I think? Yeah, yeah. The soldier shot her in retribution because Daniel tortured him, IIRC.

I think the person you're responding too misunderstood something Daniel said on the show.  Daniel looked at her bullet wound and said it's infected.  A standard infection from not being properly treated, not "infected" as in the case of a zombie bite.

Man, that walker trapped in that hole had the worst case of crabs I've ever seen!

Slow clap.

I really hate how both shows are using material not in the show itself to develop characters and generate suspense for those who watch/read that stuff to the detriment of those who didn't.

First, it was a half season of suspense generated by the impending arrival of Negan. Now it's the woman in this episode. I know she was in the shorts, but I didn't watch them so I have no idea about all of the qualities that people are writing about here. While I don't agree with Strand cutting her loose, to me she is closer to another mouth to feed than someone who is a potentially valuable ally described here.

I don't see any detriment to those who don't read the source material (comic book) or watch the web series.  Take Michonne, a lot of comic book fans went nuts when a hooded sword wielding figure showed up in the season 2 finale.  However, her debut probably meant nothing to those that didn't read the comics.  Over time she was fleshed out on the show so you didn't need to know jack about her comic book history.  Same thing could happen with the Asian woman if she becomes a regular.  Hell, even the web series didn't reveal much. about her.  

Aww, man!  I didn't watch the web series, but I was kind of curious to see where they were going to go with the survivor, and how she might effect everyone else.  Instead, Strand cuts her loose.  You're letting me down, Strand!  I get more mouths to feed is an issue, and all your passengers so far have certainly been pain in the ass at one point or another (or several points, really), but at least have some kind of test to see if they could be useful.  She seemed capable enough.  I do understand the guy could be a problem, and I thought he was going to maybe let her on board, but try and force her to leave him behind, 

To be fair, she did bring a horde of walkers down on them so she's already become a liability.

As for the kid, she should've put him out of his misery.  I've had minor burns on my arm that have hurt like hell.  That kid must be in agony.  I don't think she's doing him any favors keeping him alive.

Speaking of doing someone a favor, props to Chris for taking care of business with the spine injury guy.  Negative props for wandering off though.

I can't believe they went ashore picking through the luggage like they were shopping. everybody was being extremely selective. I kept expecting that they would hurl bags directly into the boat and shove off. That would have made a lot more sense.Seriously, the writers thought it made sense for some of this group to go ashore and sift through the luggage on the beach like they were at the mall on a Saturday afternoon.

Sifting through luggage wasn't a bad idea considering that they need certain items (weapons, meds etc.).  Grabbing a few bags as quickly as possible would've been a waste of time if the bags didn't contain what they needed.  If they were going to have that many people go ashore then they could only bring so much back in the boat.  Although another option would've have been to send just two people to grab as many bags as possible and search the bags back on the yacht.  Making a 2nd or 3rd trip if necessary.

I actually don't mind Strand not wanting to take extra, un-known people, but he should have put his foot down and kept it there. Won't the gang be madder that instead of leaving them within paddling distance to land, he lied about towing them and set them adrift who knows how many miles away from shore? And why didn't he just wait until night? 

I thought about that.  I'm guessing Strand knew he was outnumbered when they were anchored so he just gave in.  He made his decision to cut them loose when there was no one stop him.  I'm assuming he thinks it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Something hilarious happened while I was viewing this ep on demand.  I accidentally skipped to the scene where a blood soaked Nick was face to face with a zombie.  Not understanding the context prior to that scene, I thought two zombies were about to make out! 

• Love 1

The characters are pretty dumb, but I don't think that's the real problem. After all, Rick and the others have made a lot of stupid mistakes over the years, too (and they still do). We just need someone to root for, as we did for Rick since the beginning because he was us, discovering a new zombie-infested world.  But there isn't anything new about this part of the story or these characters. Just the ocean. Which isn't enough to hold my interest. 

I like Nick, because the actor is doing a great job. Strand... I like him too. I don't know if he's a good person or not, but I'm curious about his secrets, which is more than I can say about everybody else. 

I've seen many horrible, gross things in this show and TWD, but nothing as disturbing as the kiss between Madison and Travis.

Edited by Helena Dax
  • Love 7

I just realized that perhaps what's wrong with this show is there isn't a competent alpha male or female among the entire group.  Salazar or Strand show the most natural leadership abilities but neither of them seem to be interested in working within a team dynamic  Travis is intelligent but more of a follower and Maddy is bossy but she doesn't seem to bring anything substantial to the table in terms of strategic thinking.  If you had a Zombie Apocalypse fantasy draft you'd take any of The Walking Dead group (Rick, Michonne, Carol, Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Abraham) before you'd even start looking at the Fear cast...  I get that many of them haven't gone through enough to transform yet but it's a problem when the ratio of competent to incompetent people is inverse to the parent show.  Maybe that's the point that they want to show how these people change but then the other problem is that they aren't likeable enough so you even care if they do.

If any writers are reading these boards... add at least one clever person and the show will be a lot more tolerable.  Viewers see enough incompetence during their work day... they don't want to watch more when they come home.

I think this is the writers trying to allow room for character development.  Team Tug Boat doesn't know how to act in the ZA; they don't understand how dangerous it is, and they keep making stupid choices.  The problem is they haven't shown them with skills or natural intelligence that will help them survive.  Sure, everybody doesn't need to be a badass at the start, but the do need something that will help them.  Someone mentioned Michonne above.  From her backstory you wouldn't necessarily think she would become a sword wielding badass.  But she has an inner grit and she is very intelligent.  Those skills carried her through. 

So far the skills we have seen are Travis can fix things and Nick can identify drugs.  Travis could be helpful gong forward if he is also good with motors and generators.  Unfortunately he otherwise comes off as useless or even detrimental.  As for drug boy, I think many people can identify most common antibiotics and pain meds. 

Did the  plane survivor bring the infected hoard down on them or was it Daniel calling for Chris?

I have a cold with a fever.  Somehow in my fever-watching I missed the Travis/Madison kiss.  A small mercy.  Unfortunately I did catch the Flowers In The Attic brother/sister hug of delay.  There are infected bearing down on you.  Take it to the boat kids. 

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 5

Did the  plane survivor bring the infected hoard down on them or was it Daniel calling for Chris?

I'm inclined to believe that the horde was after her since they were on her heels shortly after she appeared.  Although perhaps some blame could be thrown at Chris because his wandering required Daniel to go looking for him which led to the group encountering the horde.

If Strand isn't interested in making friends then he maybe needs to stop encouraging people to do things they consider immoral because "that's how the world is now". Because the day's gonna come when people decide that hey, if we can leave a kid to die of horrible burns on the middle of the ocean then we can shoot this prick in the head. 

I don't think they owe Strand anything. He didn't save them out of the kindness of his heart, he saved them because he needed people. So they're square as far as I'm concerned. I like the actor playing him but honestly the character isn't doing anything for me. I get what they're going for but the writing hasn't improved since season one and his pointless speeches that drove people crazy. (Though I laughed at his condescending remarks to Travis.) He's not mysterious, he's not especially calculating much less smart; he benefits when compared to the idiots surrounding him but that's not saying much.

I don't know why they wrote Alex, a woman who's been pretty smart about surviving so far, that way. She could've tried bartering their way on the boat. Unless the point was that she had Strand's number and she figured that if he didn't make the choice to save the boy instead of choosing to bring them on board solely to gain a doctor then he'd likely kill the boy himself later. (If so, then she was right.)

I still don't see the appeal of Nick the magic junkie. Junkies that are still alive do not have great survival instincts, despite what Strand says, they're just lucky. This show is weirdly romanticizing addicts.

I enjoyed the actress playing Madison in Gone Girl but I think she's only as strong as her material. She can't make Madison interesting and she's not even trying; even a reasonably competent actress would know that making a constipated face isn't going to improve on bad lines and plot.

Why am I watching this show?

• Love 4

I truly can't stand ANY of these characters or any part of this show.  And the 'love' scene put the final nail in the coffin for me.  I do, however, enjoy everyone's comments so I'll at least keep coming back here to read the clever commentary.

• Love 4

So far the skills we have seen are Travis can fix things and Nick can identify drugs.  Travis could be helpful going forward if he is also good with motors and generators.  Unfortunately he otherwise comes off as useless or even detrimental.  As for drug boy, I think many people can identify most common antibiotics and pain meds. 

This is precisely the problem... In the Walking Dead... Shane and Rick were your typical Captain America/Superman type heroes... then you had Daryl the Arrow/Katniss crossbow type hero... Glenn and Michonne were more stealthy ninja types... Abraham your gung ho military type and then you had Carol who was the timid type that transformed.  In Fear you only have a handyman type, a hairdressing torturer, a rich guy and a drug identifier...  This group is worse than the one from that comedy movie about the motley group of super heroes called Mystery Men.  I get wanting to show character growth but along with the hero types... the Walking Dead had Carol, Tara, Denise, Father Gabriel... many weak characters that grew from their experiences.  I'm not saying I'd want the controlling father from the island to join the group... but that's the kind of person that could mold the weaker characters on Fear into people that can survive in this environment.  Or even the doctor that they stupidly cut loose...  Instead...this show so far is like someone blended Dumb and Dumber with the Hurt Locker

• Love 5

This is the only series I watch where I pretty much loathe all the regular characters.  That said, this was the best ep so far. I went back & watched the online Flt 462 arc which made all the difference in the show.

Alex is the best survivor of the bunch & she'd better come back. (Looking at you, writers.)

• Love 1

I've seen a few people say Alex was a doctor.  When did they reveal that?  I was working on major jet lag when I watched this...

I don't recall anyone saying she was a doctor.  (I may be mistaken.)  They did show her taking care of her friend's wounds, so she may have medical training.  I would keep her around if only because she doesn't take crap, and can handle herself in a zombie fight.  Also, she was clearly the smartest person on Flight 462. 

I don't think they owe Strand anything. He didn't save them out of the kindness of his heart, he saved them because he needed people. So they're square as far as I'm concerned. I like the actor playing him but honestly the character isn't doing anything for me. I get what they're going for but the writing hasn't improved since season one and his pointless speeches that drove people crazy. (Though I laughed at his condescending remarks to Travis.) He's not mysterious, he's not especially calculating much less smart; he benefits when compared to the idiots surrounding him but that's not saying much.

I'm tiring of Strand.  I don't believe a word of what he is saying about the house in Mexico, and wouldn't be surprised if it either was already overrun by the dead or never existed in the first place.  I'd like to see him do more that just be cryptic about his plans.  

• Love 1

Regarding that "love scene" with Travis and Madison, would it have killed them to smile at each other? I mean, these two people are supposed to be just starting out and they're already acting like they've been married for 20 years. There's no spark, no zip no attraction of any kind. Damn, Travis, it's the end of the world and you're in bed with an attractive woman so bring the heat.

• Love 4

I actually liked this episode a bit. Maybe I'm getting soft. 

But got annoyed by all the horror movie cliches "oh I'm a mopey teenager and gonna wander off" "I'll just check that scary thing really close to the edge" common sense, people! 

• Love 1
On April 25, 2016 at 10:53 PM, xaxat said:

I really hate how both shows are using material not in the show itself to develop characters and generate suspense for those who watch/read that stuff to the detriment of those who didn't.

First, it was a half season of suspense generated by the impending arrival of Negan. Now it's the woman in this episode. I know she was in the shorts, but I didn't watch them so I have no idea about all of the qualities that people are writing about here. While I don't agree with Strand cutting her loose, to me she is closer to another mouth to feed than someone who is a potentially valuable ally described here.

I think he said "geriatric chic," and assumed it was a little joke about his old-man outfit.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2016 at 6:15 PM, Sentient Meat said:

This is a very accurate assessment.  I would pick Judith as a ZA partner before I started looking at this crew for help.

4 hours ago, RustbeltWriter said:

Regarding that "love scene" with Travis and Madison, would it have killed them to smile at each other? I mean, these two people are supposed to be just starting out and they're already acting like they've been married for 20 years. There's no spark, no zip no attraction of any kind. Damn, Travis, it's the end of the world and you're in bed with an attractive woman so bring the heat.

The only thing I could give them is maybe being in the apocalypse kind of extinguished the honeymoon?  They're (supposed to be) more focused on survival than being cute.  But I think in reality it's just that these two have absolutely no chemistry with each other, or really anyone else in the cast.

46 minutes ago, Raven1707 said:

The Sunday Cable Ratings are in for "Ouroboros":

"Fear the Walking Dead" scored a 2.1 in the demo, down from 2.5 the previous week. [4.726 million viewers]

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/04/26/sunday-cable-ratings-april-24-2016/

And here are the ratings for Season 2 so far:

04-10-16 "Monster" 6.674 million
04-17-16 "We All Fall Down" 5.581 million
04-24-16 "Ouroboros" 4.726 million

Game of Thrones really kicked their ass.  It's hard to pity AMC when they've been jerking their audience around so much.  This show is such a poor man's Walking Dead, the only thing I'm really afraid of is how much time I've wasted on it.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 4

Oh and Alex - you are APPALLED that Strand and Madison are "debating" whether or not to let you and your seriously wounded friend on the boat because you are strangers and they can't trust you AND YET you killed two people who you kind of trusted and they tried to kill you and the kid? Screw you and your indignation. Alex didn't try to reason with Strand, or bargain, or even say please. If you are not going to plead your case using logic or sympathy - why wouldn't Strand cut you loose? I have.

Thank you.  I like the actress, but the character was so entitled.  "Are you guys really debating this?"  "Yes, lady who lead a herd of zombies to us and now wants us to board a severely injured person who could turn any minute, we are".  Plus, I felt is was cruel to leave that poor boy in such agony.

Compare this to the way Tyrese and his crew approached Rick about staying the prison on Walking Dead.  Tyrese asked very gently and nicely if they could stay, only to get yelled at by Rick who was going crazy seeing visions of "ghost Lauri".  Tyrese just walked away and said he understood.

Also, if Alex had just said she was a doctor, that would have bought her a lot of leverage.  Daniel is worried about his sick daughter and would have insisted she come on board to help Opheila.  We all know Daniel is more then strong enough to stand up to Strand.

Bad writing.

• Love 3

What the heck is wrong with Chris, wandering off and exploring the plane wreckage by himself?  Has he never seen a horror movie?  Such typical stupid teen behavior.  And because he and the other teens were goofing around and not doing what they came to do, all they ended up with was a handful of antibiotics. Gah.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Janimo said:

Glad to be back and enjoy the snark...jeez, this show is soooooo bad.

PS Thanks mods for all y'all do. :)

Ah, we try. Hopefully this upgrade isn't too tramautic for everyone. I'm learning about a lot of it, just as you all are...

• Love 5

And because he and the other teens were goofing around and not doing what they came to do, all they ended up with was a handful of antibiotics. Gah.

Those were Chekhov's antibiotics, therefore we knew they would make an appearance as soon as Nick said Amoxicillin.

Edited by qtpye

This may sound weird but I thought this was a good episode.  People's actions made sense (either plotwise or characterwise); there were actual stakes and actual action - a huuuuuge improvement over the season opener.  There was even some humor and some creepiness.

As for what happened with Alex -- we are NOT watching heroes or good people. These are the same jerks that (1) left a safe zone with its gate open behind them, (2) led walkers to slaughter all the members of a military base, and (3) never warned anyone that the military might be planning firebombs.  They are selfish to the core.  I'll find someone to root for eventually (maybe) and until then I'm enjoying the show for what it is.

Admittedly, if Kim Dickens can't move her face, they need to stop giving her so many close-ups of doing the same look.  And, if Travis and Maddie are supposed to hate each other, they need to get that shit into the open faster.

Prediction -- I don't think we're seeing Alex again. Sorry everybody.  I liked her too but when you cut an unpowered raft adrift in the middle of the ocean and speed away from it, you aren't likely to ever see them again -- it was a death sentence.

• Love 1
On April 27, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Raven1707 said:

The Sunday Cable Ratings are in for "Ouroboros":

"Fear the Walking Dead" scored a 2.1 in the demo, down from 2.5 the previous week. [4.726 million viewers]

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/04/26/sunday-cable-ratings-april-24-2016/

And here are the ratings for Season 2 so far:

04-10-16 "Monster" 6.674 million
04-17-16 "We All Fall Down" 5.581 million
04-24-16 "Ouroboros" 4.726 million

I read something in the last few days that said that AMC is rethinking that whole third season thing for FTWD. Sorry, I don't remember the source but I remember it wasn't a well known source. So, I don't know. I haven't researched it. But it wouldn't surprise me. I've read other things that talk about how networks are changing the way they approach series. They are getting even more cut-throat.

8 hours ago, qtpye said:

Thank you.  I like the actress, but the character was so entitled.  "Are you guys really debating this?"  "Yes, lady who lead a herd of zombies to us and now wants us to board a severely injured person who could turn any minute, we are".  Plus, I felt is was cruel to leave that poor boy in such agony.

To be fair, we don't know if she lead the horde so much as the horde was attracted to the plane crash and after making it up the sand...hill...thing she saw the walkers coming toward her and beat a hasty retreat. Frankly, I think it was unrealistic that the place wasn't crawling with walkers already all things considered.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:03 PM, SoSueMe said:

Why oh why am I still watching this?

Okay, I have a two-word answer to that and it is:  live chat.

I chose the (excellent) GoT premiere last week, but the thread is locked down tight until after the show ends, so why does it matter if I catch the first showing or one of the other 79?

Meanwhile, I would have enjoyed sharing the real-time hilarity of someone racing past at full speed, screaming "RUN!  THEY'RE COMING!"--and the response being to stand stock still and sca-a-a-a-n the horizon for confirmation.

Good times!!!

ETA:  @Sentient Meat's reference to MST3K:  perfect.  Makes me smile wistfully just to imagine it.

Re the ratings, I wonder why AMC insists on pitting this half-baked little show against the HBO GoT/Veep/SilVal juggernaut, plus the network Sunday night big guns, plus the whole lineup of highly rated cooking competitions, etc.  Lots of arid territory out there, programming-wise, on other nights.  I know they want to maintain their valuable TWD real estate, but this show suffers from the comparison.

Edited by candall
haven't figured out how to delay posting until finishing comments.
  • Love 2

This show just gives me zero tension, other than the temptation I feel to throw something at my TV while watching it's boring characters do/say stupid things.  TWD has annoyed me many, many times, but at least that ensemble has several characters whom I find compelling.  FTWD is occupied by a bunch of mannequins.

• Love 3

So I realized something. What, exactly, is these idiots' aversion to having an actual destination? Prior to finding out about the Mexico business, for all they knew, they were just going to float around aimlessly forever. AND THEY WERE COOL WITH THIS PLAN. But the second they found out Strand had an ACTUAL PLAN IN PLACE WITH AN ACTUAL DESTINATION, THEY GET PISSED OFF? 

Seriously, what the hell, I can't even. Give them something better to mutiny about, please. Like, you know, him being an excessively-even-by-ZA-standards coked out rope-chopper. That's fine. But please do not expect me to take their side for being pissy that someone on that boat actually had a freakin plan. Nuh-uh. Go home.

• Love 8