Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Part 1 of 3. The Beverly Hills ladies gather for a reunion that includes interesting insight into Erika. Also: Kyle defends Faye Resnick; Yolanda opens up about relationship issues; and Yolanda is pushed too far during a conversation about her health.

Why do these people talk about Munchhausen as though it's something you can catch?

Lisar. So over her twisting of words and slippery words and pile of words spoken to excuse herself and blame others. Dollars to donuts that if she's back next season, she'll find a way to excuse how she had spoken about LVP.

But I did love Kathryn hugging the pillow.

• Love 22

So Kathryn must have finally read Faye's book because she said something about all the stuff in the book affected her life and marriage and something about her ex'es....member.

Oh snap! It all comes out now, Rinna spilled the beans about the Lyme, Munchhausen, LVP storyline. And Yo has the first walk off. So over this whole subject!

Erika looked like a hooker. Yo's pantyhose and white material dress was not flattering.

• Love 15

So.

Do any of YOU have a palette in your butt?  What's that about?

May be, but she was totally rocking that dress...she has an amazing body!  :-)

She's a little over the top and high maintenance, imo, but I think she's gorgeous. l don't know how I feel about her, though.  She's an enigma.

• Love 11
I actually think that Erika was the most attractive. She may be over the top but she owns it, revels in it, and looks good in it. The other ladies need to update their looks and wardrobes into the 21st century.

I agree. I thought Erika looked beautiful.

• Love 12

So.

Do any of YOU have a palette in your butt? What's that about?

She's a little over the top and high maintenance, imo, but I think she's gorgeous. l don't know how I feel about her, though. She's an enigma.

Wrapped in a riddle. And spandex. I mean, cash.
  • Love 24

Part 1 - SNOOZEFEST!!!

The fashion - Can this show learn a thing or two from RHOC - keep it simple.  Or if these women are going to  be flashy get them a theme like RHOA did at the S8.  Of course, Andy had to bring up maybe LVP was copying Erika's talking head look.  Yeah, sure, Andy.  Erika apparently had the top of the Tom Ford look where LVP has the whole dress.  Kyle sure dropped off from her last year look where she looked great IMO.  Kyle is still pretty for her age but it really sucks she can't find a look or style that is complementary for her.  Eileen needs to give up the strapless dresses, it makes her look naked.  Kathryn seems like the only one that got it right, she things simple, but still looked good.  Yolanda and Lisa R dresses are kind of like last year so I wasn't that impressed.

Ok as for the reunion the bulk of this was dedicated to Erika, Lemonlymes lies disease and some Kathryn.

Kyle vs Kathryn was boring but yet I felt Kyle was being quite defensive of Faye without making sense.  She claims Faye didn't sign up for the show but yet she finds her way back in front of cameras almost every season.  Hmm, ok, Kyle if you say so.  What stood out to me was Yolanda's side convo with Erika, "I wish Kyle could had been stronger for me (like she is with Faye)."  I wanted to smack her.  She always finds a way to make everything about when it isn't.

As for Lemonlymes, I'm glad someone had the balls to ask Yolanda about her physical activity and how much of liar she is about how she hadn't walked in 8-10 months.  She has been exaggerating and lying about her physical abilities all season.  But no lie Lisa R got me when Andy transitioned to the Lymes convo to why everyone was questioning Yolanda's health as it pertains to her Instagram.  Lisa R claims, "Yolanda's IG isn't inspiring"  I liked to died.  Lisa was trying to be shady and I don't think Yolanda caught it at all.

As for Lisa R talk about a woman who can't hold a consistent story!  She has told 90 something stories about the Munchies tale, where clearly all her frustration is coming from, no one backed her up when she decided to start drama about the Lies Disease all on her own.  Not only does she decide to throw her hairdresser under the bus but her precious Harry Hamlin too.  She claims Harry told her that she and the other ladies should be more supportive of Yolanda instead of questioning.  Apparently on twitter someone claims Harry never said such things to Lisa R.  Then when all else failed, she pulls out her little receipts that Lisa V called her a bunch times.  Again, Lisa R is losing this for me.  If she had any horsesense she should had pulled a Tamra from OC and recorded her convos with Lisa V and held onto it.  Lisa V calling her 10 times doesn't tell me anything but Lisa V simply called her a bunch of times and those convos could had been about anything!  There is no voicemails I bet.  Yet this is good enough for Yolanda.  She starts "crying" and does a dramatic walk off.  

Again first part 1 was boring but it speaks for how much Andy and the boys tried making this season exciting.  Next week I hope it gets better.

• Love 14

So.

She's a little over the top and high maintenance, imo, but I think she's gorgeous. l don't know how I feel about her, though.  She's an enigma.

I have liked Erika for the most part. She has not been as toxic as some of them but she has had her moments. There is something about the way she stands in her own space. She kind of owns most of it. She doesn't freaking WHINE like some of them. I hope she is back next season. She challenges some of them and they are not used to that.

• Love 7

So.

I think she meant pellet not palette. That's a slow-release capsule that contains what she described as a naturopathic remedy to ease symptoms of menopause. A natural hormone supplement that is released slowly over time.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 9

Erika seems to be done with this show. She did not write the last two episode blogs, she won't answer a direct question. She is there to body guard Yolanda. I think that Tom is also always in the forefront of her mind. She does respect him and wants to protect his reputation too. I am not sure she would return if Yolanda is not back. I don't dislike her. I actually think she is pretty direct and honest. But sees everything as how it effects Yolanda. Probably a very good friend and not so good real housewife.

• Love 10

Ohhh.  Pellet makes sense.  These are popular with my neighbors. And they swear by them.  Only they don't get theirs implanted in their butts.  Arms and bellies.  When Yo said palette in her butt, all I could think of was like a tiny eye shadow palette, but instead of the pans filled with eyeshadow, they were filled with time-released estrogen, testosterone and progesterone.  And then slipped up the bum, suppository-like. LOL.  Time for bed.

• Love 9

I checked the DVR clock - 9:07 when Yo gave her first lecture :)  Oh, Yo, never change, you big old bitch!

Also, the rest of the world may hate Fay, but we all understand why Kyle would stick up for a BFF more strongly than a coworker.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 15

Jesus Eileen do we have to get the muzzle to for you!

Her blog

There’s something else I must address. Neither Lisa R. nor I have anything to gain by calling out Lisa V. It’s not like we get a bonus check from Bravo or a new BMW with a bow around it. No one throws us a pizza party. Nobody hands us a bunch of balloons. In fact, it makes our lives harder. Our honesty has made us targets for the hate and vitriol unleashed by Lisa V., her husband and her die-hard followers. So, I ask you all, with nothing to gain, and possibly our future on the show to lose, why would we do it?

Conversely, Lisa V. has denied any involvement with anything over and over again. She continues to refuse to admit the truth, despite it being made very clear in Dubai that she HAD tried to drum up drama by pitting Kyle and Lisa R. against each other. She said when we had dinner at Malibu Cafe that she never called Lisa R., but Lisa R. has the phone records to prove otherwise. Lisa V. called her many times to influence Lisa R.'s position. Yet she refuses to admit to any wrongdoing and refuses to stop vilifying the people who are merely pointing out things about her that she doesn’t want to admit.

So, why would Lisa Rinna and I lie about this? The answer is: WE WOULDN’T.

• Love 9

I thought Andy's questions about the reasons for the divorce went too far.  Did he really think Yo would be specific about what happened?  Asking if she blamed her illness -- that's the only thing he needed to ask. It reflects poorly on Foster, and I'm surprised the other women didn't say something.   Maybe they're still friendly with him.

• Love 15

There was an episode actually two where Kyle shared her experience with depression after her mother's death.  Yolanda poo-poo'd it as not as serious as her LYme Disease.

But, yet, she claims she, too, had clinical depression after she broke her back.  

I'm still not buying the whole story about getting sick with Lyme one year after Yolanda and David married.  (I think first she said it was a year AFTER, but then, I think she contradicted herself and said she was sick BEFORE they married.)  

She was full of life and piss and vinegar from the minute she started on this show, until the middle of last season.  

• Love 15

Re:Eileen's blog.

Do I live in an alternate universe?

That thing makes my head swirl

Or simply "How did me and Rinna become the villains? We were so loved last year." Yeah Eileen you blew it big time. In reality tv, the audience can be with you then turn on you the next. Get over it. You had a bad year. If you manage to come back on next year with Rinna yall will be back kissing the ring. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 15