Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggars: In the Media and TLC

As a reminder, the site's Politics Policy remains in effect.  Yes, Jim Bob is apparently running for office again. That does not make it an acceptable topic of conversation in here - unless for some mysterious reason, TLC brings the show back and it is discussed on there. Even then, it would be limited to how it was discussed on the show.

If you have any questions, please PM the mods, @SCARLETT45 and myself.

• Start Topic

Please. ..no.

Everytime i see her, the songs "if they could see me now" and "hooray for hollywood" are in my head. Not a fan of Marge in Charge.

I'd like to see her resurface - courting a different J'brother. My god, they'd love the ratings.

They must do well with women in the 18-49 demographic, which is where the purchasing power in this country is. I don't see any appeal to males at all. Zero male leghumpers that I've noticed (not that I read much, just what is brought back over to groups I'm in), and even the snark group here is overwhelmingly female (do we have another guy posting here aside from Koka?). 

I'm a boy.  

• Love 13

More advertisers are pulling out from the Duggars' show on TLC:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jill-jessa-counting-on-duggars-19-kids-and-counting-95417

Brought this over from the Counting On episodes thread Re: advertising during the show. Is there a certain amount of advertising time given to local areas vs national products that all viewers see? I remember being surprised one of the advertisers during the first Counting On episodes was a local train museum that is family/kid oriented.

Brought this over from the Counting On episodes thread Re: advertising during the show. Is there a certain amount of advertising time given to local areas vs national products that all viewers see? I remember being surprised one of the advertisers during the first Counting On episodes was a local train museum that is family/kid oriented.

I'm not sure how that works.

While I'm sure that ad slots need filling I also remember seeing local businesseses ads during the Super Bowl. Not many but...

That's actually quite an interesting observation...Because I wonder, really, how much of their fan base comes from the Ozzie & Harriet generation anyway? I mean, I'm 57, and even at that I was too young to see the show in its natural habitat...to say nothing of the fact that it was doubtless an idealized family from the get-go, rather in the same way that no-one really believes that "Friends" was a true-to-life illustration of a bunch of 20-somethings with marginal jobs surviving in NYC.

Sooo....what "reality" from which golden era does anyone think the Duggars really exemplify?

I remember watching Ozzie and Harriet eons ago, and my mother saying she wished I was like those (perfect) kids. I smarted back that I wished she was like those (perfect) parents. That was the end of any conversations about TV families because both my mother and I realized we'd never rise to that level.  However, we all managed to get along over the years and come out OK later. Fifties' TV set the bar high in fantasy land. Retro America wants that ideal back. 

• Love 7

I saw the new promo for JJCO tonight and it looks like it's going to be a barn-burner. Joy is "hosting" a "party" which apparently consists of dumping cheap, disposable containers of unappetizing food on a table.

If we're supposed to believe now that Joy is a "party planner" -- and in all seriousness, she couldn't do much worse than Sierra, so the bar is very low here -- maybe they should unlock the tv and let her watch some Martha Stewart or something. It's not impossible to plan a party for a lot of people on a budget that doesn't look like a last-minute pot-luck at a rehab center.

They just don't seem to put any effort into anything. There are a ton of adults in that house with nothing to do all day and we are somehow supposed to be impressed that they make a box mix cake (with bananas) and some frito pie and dump it into tin foil containers.

I work full-time and take classes and throw the occasional party, too -- and I'm sure many of my fellow posters do as well. I make food, and try to arrange it attractively in serving containers. My guests are provided with serviceable plates and cutlery (and I wash it all, I don't have an industrial dishwasher). My home (or yard) is spruced up and decorated appropriately. And, I don't have a dozen able bodied adults to help me.

JB must be serving as "producer" of this mess because there is no way that anyone could find this interesting unless they had literally never been out of the house in the past 30 years.

• Love 14

These people have a lot of parties.  Baby showers, wedding showers, weddings, birthdays.  It's really the only social thing they seem to do.  I wonder if they ever get bored with it, having to yet again get out the markers and make posters, throwing yet another batch of banana cake together.  I could get very sick of such bland and repititious events.

• Love 8

I really hate these parties in person and almost never attend one.  I can't stand them on tv either, all these families have an excess of birthdays to celebrate.  I've grown to hate balloons.  

Inviting me to a child's birthday party is something I take as a personal insult.  Like what have got in common with your 4 year old.  Sometime when we are together during the year, I'm happy to enjoy the kid and buy them something, but I just don't care about their birthdays.  Invite other 4 yr olds.

• Love 17
(edited)

I saw the promo for next week also.

Jessa was a bit perkier and Sierra (who I dislike) seem to bring energy to the scenes.

The Duggars really are low energy people who move, think and speak slowly. While I don't care for Sierra, at least she behaved like a real human and not a ghost of a human, ya know?

Their pregnant friend was another blah personality.

The bar is set really low when Sierra is a headliner!

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 8

Anyone here ever watch Jon & Kate plus 8? Their show (in addition to watching Krazy Kate) was interesting when they showed how the family managed. The scenes when the kids picnicked and played in the driveway. Or when she corralled them all up for bath and bedtime. Or hearing how hard is was to budget on one income.

The same holds true for the Duggars. The show was more interesting when they did a massive grocery shopping, and when they gave a peek into homeschooling. 

These shows to me are much more interesting when they show a day in the life of. TLC and family greed mess it all up with the party/vacation story lines. Watching them throw a party and go on one trip is enough.

Lets see what the Duggar 19 do during the day. How do they manage homeschooling in a house with more adults than kids. How did the young ones adjust to having 4 more kids move in? Does Anna have a problem if other adults correct or redirect her children? Are Mac, Jordyn & Josie doing similar school work? A couple of episodes about the 3 of them would be so interesting; a 1st born cousin and the 18th child along with the last born, who was a preemie, all basically the same age and living together.

But they pick Jessa and Jill.  They're not all that interesting nor very atypical or special. I mean really of the two of them Jill's life - should be - more interesting, yet they show us their apartment "in the field", not what they do "in the field".

TLC needs a new reality TV family formula.

• Love 15

I really don't get that advertisers who once advertised on the show are now pulling out. No matter what I think of the Duggars' way of life, the kids from JD down to Josie did nothing wrong. 

As I've expressed before, discounting anyone's feelings on a past trauma isn't cool in my book. I totally would think it stupid to film Josh at all, and I get why many folks don't want JB & M filmed. But this feels a little like blaming a victim/survivor, too me anyway.

Two things:

1.  The inclusion of Anna means that Josh is profiting from this BS.

2.  Until TLC is absolutely crystal clear on the fact that JB and Michelle are in no way making money off of this - which I guarantee you they have their fingers in the pie somewhere as TLC is largely shooting on their property - the boycotts will continue.

The problem with this family and this situation is that the victim and the perpetrator are still so entwined that the victims are still being victimized and the perpetrator is still hurting them.  

• Love 13

Anyone here ever watch Jon & Kate plus 8? Their show (in addition to watching Krazy Kate) was interesting when they showed how the family managed. The scenes when the kids picnicked and played in the driveway. Or when she corralled them all up for bath and bedtime. Or hearing how hard is was to budget on one income.

The same holds true for the Duggars. The show was more interesting when they did a massive grocery shopping, and when they gave a peek into homeschooling. 

These shows to me are much more interesting when they show a day in the life of. TLC and family greed mess it all up with the party/vacation story lines. Watching them throw a party and go on one trip is enough.

Lets see what the Duggar 19 do during the day. How do they manage homeschooling in a house with more adults than kids. How did the young ones adjust to having 4 more kids move in? Does Anna have a problem if other adults correct or redirect her children? Are Mac, Jordyn & Josie doing similar school work? A couple of episodes about the 3 of them would be so interesting; a 1st born cousin and the 18th child along with the last born, who was a preemie, all basically the same age and living together.

But they pick Jessa and Jill.  They're not all that interesting nor very atypical or special. I mean really of the two of them Jill's life - should be - more interesting, yet they show us their apartment "in the field", not what they do "in the field".

TLC needs a new reality TV family formula.

I suspect it's that everyone involved has long since stopped actively doing much of anything around there on a day-to-day basis, and they don't want that broadcast. Unless they are throwing a party or something, most days are probably spent lying around with only the most cursory stabs at a bit of homeschooling or whatever. Everyone is pretty much  old enough to grab a handful of some sort of food whenever they get hungry, and I rather doubt that there are even actual meals made unless the storyline specifically calls for them. They probably need the motivation of a "special" event just to roll out of bed. I wouldn't doubt that more than a few of them are probably clinically depressed. I would be if I were them. Then again I frequently verge on it even without being them, so it could just be my mindset. But, in any case, they don't strike me as being overly connected with anything. Just that in their eyes even that can become a virtue as in "living only for God".

• Love 12

I suspect it's that everyone involved has long since stopped actively doing much of anything around there on a day-to-day basis, and they don't want that broadcast. Unless they are throwing a party or something, most days are probably spent lying around with only the most cursory stabs at a bit of homeschooling or whatever. Everyone is pretty much  old enough to grab a handful of some sort of food whenever they get hungry, and I rather doubt that there are even actual meals made unless the storyline specifically calls for them. They probably need the motivation of a "special" event just to roll out of bed. I wouldn't doubt that more than a few of them are probably clinically depressed. I would be if I were them. Then again I frequently verge on it even without being them, so it could just be my mindset. But, in any case, they don't strike me as being overly connected with anything. Just that in their eyes even that can become a virtue as in "living only for God".

I got the feeling that the Duggars have always been this way. It follows the logic of the Cult of the Holy Phallus that an entitled, chosen-by-god man should not only have a sweet, slim, crunchy-haired helpmeet to cater to his every whim, but also should not have to be bothered with actual heathen, liberal responsibilities like educating your children and preparing them for society. The kids exist to glorify Boob, that's it. Even early on, when the kids were continuously lined up by size and told to recite their names with smiles plastered on their faces and Boob and Mullet really pushed the image of the godly, disciplined, obedient children, they admitted to operating on "Duggar time" which seemed to be synonymous with Boob time which sort of blew the myth of their adorable little Jesus army out of the water. Everything about the family is designed to work around Boob's whims and weakness and glorifying God has nothing to do with anything. Boob lucked into the ultimate IFB fantasy--sit around with your giant brood and rake in the cash just because Jesus loves you. They're their own little mini-cult within a cult and Boob is their god. The ultra-disciplined army of Stepford children myth eventually got too difficult to keep perpetuating and the Howlers were born.

• Love 19

I think their real life is too chaotic and dysfunctional to actually film.

These fake story lines are much easier to set up.

I really thought that we were really going to see some of her life instead of a house tour (hello HGTV) and watching Izzy lick a running fan. Pretty boring.

• Love 10

I also agree we are seeing the same show topics over and over but how much is TLC and how much is Duggars? Other TLC family shows have stated that TLC brings up ideas for episodes including ones to be filmed at home and ones that will be "field trips". The families get to have input and choose. Kate talks about bringing up her own ideas for trips and pushing them on TLC. The Rolloffs wanted every free trip they could have. I can see the boring episodes being part on TLC and part on the Duggars. The Duggar's are going to reject many trips and activities. I also think TLC does not have the same budget and Jessa can't bring her whole family with her on a trip or outing or the show will not be Jessa and Jill's. Jessa can say that she can't help if  all her siblings wanting to stop by and see the baby but it would be a lot harder to justify taking 5-10 siblings on a trip to Dollywood or Silver Dollar city.

I wonder if TLC is holding back trips or more interesting activities because it will show that the Duggars have 11 unemployed , not going to college adult kids. Sister Wives, Kate, and Rolloffs do the bulk of taping during breaks and summer. Viewers can relate to a summer vacation or wedding. Jana building a tree house, Jinger buying a car, or Jessa changing a light fixture  is maybe the most they can stretch a storyline without showing these 11 adults are just hanging out all day. During 19 kids TLC tried to edit with a slant of the younger kids working on school with the older kids having a single focus in the background (like courting, midwife, photography, volunteer work). Counting on, showing just the adult kids, shows they are not busy 24/7 with work, schooling or volunteering.

• Love 8

I also agree we are seeing the same show topics over and over but how much is TLC and how much is Duggars? Other TLC family shows have stated that TLC brings up ideas for episodes including ones to be filmed at home and ones that will be "field trips". The families get to have input and choose. Kate talks about bringing up her own ideas for trips and pushing them on TLC. The Rolloffs wanted every free trip they could have. I can see the boring episodes being part on TLC and part on the Duggars. The Duggar's are going to reject many trips and activities. I also think TLC does not have the same budget and Jessa can't bring her whole family with her on a trip or outing or the show will not be Jessa and Jill's. Jessa can say that she can't help if all her siblings wanting to stop by and see the baby but it would be a lot harder to justify taking 5-10 siblings on a trip to Dollywood or Silver Dollar city.

I wonder if TLC is holding back trips or more interesting activities because it will show that the Duggars have 11 unemployed , not going to college adult kids. Sister Wives, Kate, and Rolloffs do the bulk of taping during breaks and summer. Viewers can relate to a summer vacation or wedding. Jana building a tree house, Jinger buying a car, or Jessa changing a light fixture is maybe the most they can stretch a storyline without showing these 11 adults are just hanging out all day. During 19 kids TLC tried to edit with a slant of the younger kids working on school with the older kids having a single focus in the background (like courting, midwife, photography, volunteer work). Counting on, showing just the adult kids, shows they are not busy 24/7 with work, schooling or volunteering.

Aside from complicating things in many other ways, I think Josh's scandals really complicated their filming schedule. The new Jill & Jessa episodes constantly have the older kids outside wearing ten layers in the freezing cold. I bet they'd preferred they filmed when it was warmer.
  • Love 1

I also agree we are seeing the same show topics over and over but how much is TLC and how much is Duggars? Other TLC family shows have stated that TLC brings up ideas for episodes including ones to be filmed at home and ones that will be "field trips". The families get to have input and choose. Kate talks about bringing up her own ideas for trips and pushing them on TLC. The Rolloffs wanted every free trip they could have. I can see the boring episodes being part on TLC and part on the Duggars. The Duggar's are going to reject many trips and activities. I also think TLC does not have the same budget and Jessa can't bring her whole family with her on a trip or outing or the show will not be Jessa and Jill's. Jessa can say that she can't help if all her siblings wanting to stop by and see the baby but it would be a lot harder to justify taking 5-10 siblings on a trip to Dollywood or Silver Dollar city.

I wonder if TLC is holding back trips or more interesting activities because it will show that the Duggars have 11 unemployed , not going to college adult kids. Sister Wives, Kate, and Rolloffs do the bulk of taping during breaks and summer. Viewers can relate to a summer vacation or wedding. Jana building a tree house, Jinger buying a car, or Jessa changing a light fixture is maybe the most they can stretch a storyline without showing these 11 adults are just hanging out all day. During 19 kids TLC tried to edit with a slant of the younger kids working on school with the older kids having a single focus in the background (like courting, midwife, photography, volunteer work). Counting on, showing just the adult kids, shows they are not busy 24/7 with work, schooling or volunteering.

You obviously aren't listening closely enough...the buzzword this year is " project"! Everyone is running Willy nilly doing projects.

Try and keep up! <sarcasm>

• Love 6

I'm sorry, but they've got nothing. People watched the original show because it was counter to everything most thinking people believe...that due to little things like quality time, budgets, education, health insurance, etc., you need to limit your family size in order to make sure your children have a quality childhood. Then the Duggars came along and lied through their oversized teeth that if you leave it all up to God and are worthy enough, all that silly stuff will be taken care of (pay no attention to all that TLC $$$ behind the curtain because the Duggars were rich without the show!!! Buy used!!! Save the difference!)

So thinking people watched and muttered, "Oh bullshit" and unthinking people watched it and thought this was proof of Jesus on earth or whatever.

Then cometh the scandals...the illusion that it works just great to have a jillion kids is blown to bits and now all they have is some semi-pretty, semi-coherent young BIble babblers who are getting married and having babies. I could throw a rock from my house and hit the homes of a dozen pretty young couples who have babies and Bibles. This is not noteworthy. This is not interesting. This is not television.

If this show isn't obviously circling the drain ratings-wise in another episode or two, I'll be shocked.

• Love 21
(edited)

If this show isn't obviously circling the drain ratings-wise in another episode or two, I'll be shocked.

TLC renewed for the second season last week. They're riding this horse until it bucks them. Permanently. After all, that $24 million write-down isn't going away. And here's a craaaaazy question: How big of a scandal will have to happen before TLC pulls the plug on the Duggars? If anyone would have told me two years ago that a network would turn a blind eye to child molestation, I would have called them liars. I thought it was the third rail.

Edited by Missy Vixen
  • Love 7

TLC renewed for the second season last week. They're riding this horse until it bucks them. Permanently. After all, that $24 million write-down isn't going away. And here's a craaaaazy question: How big of a scandal will have to happen before TLC pulls the plug on the Duggars? If anyone would have told me two years ago that a network would turn a blind eye to child molestation, I would have called them liars. I thought it was the third rail.

At this point, Nancy Daniels would support cannibalism.

• Love 9
It's going to take a drop below a million viewers possibly to less than 750K viewers.  The Willis family is still around at 939K.

But the Willis family still have proper advertisers, right? I always thought that programming was more dependent on how many advertisers were willing to pay for a commercial spot on a show and how much, rather than the actual number of viewers. I mean, they correlate of course; more viewers usually mean more interested advertisers but in this case we've got companies fleeing and publically stating they DO NOT WANT ad spots on any Duggar shows. Will viewership numbers matter at all if TLC can't get companies to pony up?

• Love 5
(edited)

TLC renewed for the second season last week.

Can you cite a source for this? I can't find anything online that confirms it.

The current season is generally known as "Season 2," both in this forum and online TV Guide.

l found articles speculating about the chance of renewal and one that reports the status as "yet to renew." But nothing confirming that TLC has green-lighted another season.

Thanks.

Edited to add link to TV Guide.

Edited by Jeeves

But the Willis family still have proper advertisers, right? I always thought that programming was more dependent on how many advertisers were willing to pay for a commercial spot on a show and how much, rather than the actual number of viewers. I mean, they correlate of course; more viewers usually mean more interested advertisers but in this case we've got companies fleeing and publically stating they DO NOT WANT ad spots on any Duggar shows. Will viewership numbers matter at all if TLC can't get companies to pony up?

If a show doesn't make money, TLC will pull it and replace it.  A prime time slot is too valuable to waste on a show without income.  TLC has stockholders to answer to.  If the Duggar show doesn't bring in enough money, it will be moved to a less prestigious time slot and, eventually, replaced.  TLC just started a new reality TV show today, as a matter of fact.

• Love 1

If a show doesn't make money, TLC will pull it and replace it.  A prime time slot is too valuable to waste on a show without income.  TLC has stockholders to answer to.  If the Duggar show doesn't bring in enough money, it will be moved to a less prestigious time slot and, eventually, replaced.  TLC just started a new reality TV show today, as a matter of fact.

Exactly.  I give the numbers that are published, but there is no way to know how much advertisers are paying. Also the ads vary by market. That's why I don't even try to figure that into any comments I make.

• Love 2

Mrs. Robinson Duggar only has eyes for Bin.

I'm totally sad that they won't be playing "Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves" while J-Chelle and Jinger dance around the TTH...

Can you cite a source for this? I can't find anything online that confirms it.

The current season is generally known as "Season 2," both in this forum and online TV Guide.

l found articles speculating about the chance of renewal and one that reports the status as "yet to renew." But nothing confirming that TLC has green-lighted another season.

Thanks.

Edited to add link to TV Guide.

Then it's my mistake. I remembered reading the show was renewed for a "second season". Considering the fact the first "season" was three episodes long, it's a bit of a misnomer.

Thanks for the correction.

• Love 2

Even if they cancel the show, People magazine will keep them alive, there will be 'specials' and finally 'never before seen footage'. They will stay around because we either love them or hate them. 

• Love 2

I'm totally sad that they won't be playing "Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves" while J-Chelle and Jinger dance around the TTH...

Then it's my mistake. I remembered reading the show was renewed for a "second season". Considering the fact the first "season" was three episodes long, it's a bit of a misnomer.

Thanks for the correction.

The three episodes about Jessa giving birth, which aired in late 2015, were called 'specials.'  The first season of Jil & Jessa: Counting On began on March 15, 2016, and four episodes have been aired.  

There is no official word yet from TLC if the series will be renewed for another season.  This report says that a renewal is unlikely: http://www.enstarz.com/articles/152781/20160407/jill-and-jessa-duggar-update-spin-off-show-won-t-be-renewed-for-another-season-video.htm

Since the show is hyping the unmarried, older kids, it's almost like the producers are speculating that at least one of them will enter into a courtship leading to a marriage, which would increase viewership.  (There are six kids who are over the age of 18 and unmarried.)  The old Duggar show had the largest viewers for wedding episodes.

Jessa's wedding show had 3,530,000 viewers and Jill's wedding had 2,830,000.  Jill's birthing episode had 2,970,000 viewers and Jessa's birth special had 2,500,000. 

• Love 1

The three episodes about Jessa giving birth, which aired in late 2015, were called 'specials.' The first season of Jil & Jessa: Counting On began on March 15, 2016, and four episodes have been aired.

There is no official word yet from TLC if the series will be renewed for another season. This report says that a renewal is unlikely: http://www.enstarz.com/articles/152781/20160407/jill-and-jessa-duggar-update-spin-off-show-won-t-be-renewed-for-another-season-video.htm

Since the show is hyping the unmarried, older kids, it's almost like the producers are speculating that at least one of them will enter into a courtship leading to a marriage, which would increase viewership. (There are six kids who are over the age of 18 and unmarried.) The old Duggar show had the largest viewers for wedding episodes.

Jessa's wedding show had 3,530,000 viewers and Jill's wedding had 2,830,000. Jill's birthing episode had 2,970,000 viewers and Jessa's birth special had 2,500,000.

2.5 million? No wonder Scott Enlow keeps pestering the kids about courtships.
  • Love 1
(edited)

Of babies. Her soul went up for sale a long time ago.

The Duggars will experience the same TLC route as Kate Gosselin.

I just checked the numbers on Kate Plus 8.  The views for the last season (#4) of the show, per episode, were:

Season #3 had views between 1,320,000 and 1,800,000.  The show was canceled after season #4.

The new Duggar show is getting views averaging 1,475,250 for four Episodes.

Edited by Mollie
(edited)

"We're a regular family...we just eat things a little differently."

Aldi can o'fava beans, no Chianti.

Of babies. Her soul went up for sale a long time ago.

or Josh eating a baby. Ratings gold.

Maybe-The-Dingo-Ate-Your-Baby-Elaine-Ben

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 3

Even if they don't get much, or any advertising revenue for J&J:CO, if some of the viewers watch the show that follows and the TLC shows advertised during J&J:CO, which do have revenue generating commercials, TLC can probably justify the 16 minutes of no ad revenue for the Duggar & Friends Hour. No J&J:CO basically means less TLC viewers. TLC would've crunched the numbers.

• Love 2

I think they counted (sorry bad pun) the specials as Season One, and the new episodes as Season Two for some reason. Of course, we do have to remember who we are talking about here (the Duggars and TLC.)

I could see Anna, JD or Jana on the show. Could you imagine the Duggars in the audience. Jessa would be shooting daggers if Jana ended up on the show because she is taking the spotlight off of her. Michelle would be shooting daggers at Anna because a young, child bearing woman is taking the spotlight away from her. Maybe the Duggars could get the audience to say nike, nike, nike over and over again while the couples dance.

Even though viewership for the show is down, it is still doing better than most of TLC's other offerings. 

I may have missed a day or a show or two, but if I didn't Counting On may just have been TLC's highest show in the ratings last week.

Of course, that doesn't mean advertisers aren't running from the show.  Revenue vs production costs is still the big factor but not the only factor. 

When this "season" began TLC called the first episode 104, the second 105, etc.  Make of their numbering scheme what you will.

• Love 2

Which Duggar do you think we'll see on Dancing With The Stars?

The one who doesn't cringe at being touched. The one who will listen to a beat without having to confess it as a sin.

Oh shit - AMY.

• Love 18

Do any of you remember how at the end, TLC turned on Kate and let her bad side shine?  Not that she had a good side, but they really let her roll with the bitchiness.  The last few episodes were epic.  

In her reincarnation she is nicer and the kids are terrible.  She is getting back some of what she gave out.

• Love 3

There is no way any of them would be on DWTS. There is 1) music, 2) dancing 3) unmarried people touching each other.

As much as the Duggars love being on tv, I don't think they'do do it. I think they would go on Survivor and eat bugs on the Amazing Race before they'd go on DWTS.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah, these people think it's sinful when a child sways or bounces to music. DWTS is akin to hardcore porn for them, I'm sure.

Edited by Portia
  • Love 4