Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Rock N Roll

• Start Topic

I loved Ken and Dom's. I would wear Dom's dress in an instant. I'm surprised they were just safe.

Leona and Emily I've already forgotten...

Kinny and Sam's was OK. I guess we can see Sam's win last week meant nothing.

Asha and Alexander's looked nice on the runway.

Stella's such a bitch. I don't remember her season. Was she always like this? I liked Valerie's jumpsuit. I would wear that one too.

Mitchell's was a Pepto-Bismol pink mess and Daniel's boob droop was horrid.

• Love 3

Oh how I miss PR Juniors. These folks are really hard to watch. I can honestly say that I basically

don't care for any of them as designers and off the top of my head I'm not liking them much as

people either.

Stella hasn't changed much since her season. She actually personally looks great, but she's

still strutting out the same tired looks with the same cheap looking materials. Valerie's jumpsuit

was cute, but I don't care for Valerie's stuff usually.

I hate to say this but I loved Asha's dress. The sparkles underneath the netting was a great idea.

It looked very polished and tasteful.

Blogger, spot-on with the Mrs. Roper reference. Zana's wardrobe is a mess and she really needs

to see a good hair stylist. How this woman works in fashion & how they can call her a mentor is

beyond me.

I don't remember Dom's look or really most of them. I'm not sure how Mitchell and Daniel even

got on their original seasons nevermind what qualifies them as All Stars.

I'm not really expecting much from this season in terms of fashion and so far they're living up

to my expectations. :)

I would have liked to have seen what the kids would have done with this challenge, especially

Peytie, Maya and Zachary.

Edited by kat165
  • Love 7

I thought Asha's dress was really pretty and she deserved to win. Mitchell and Daniel are both either crazy or high so they both could have gone home. I also liked Dom and Ken's dresses and Kini's two looks (He saved Sam's look imo). It would be nice to have seen the juniors do this kind of thing, but I don't think they would do a better job. Personalities aside, I have been impressed with most (not all) of the outfits so far in this season.

• Love 2

Oh how I miss PR Juniors. These folks are really hard to watch. I can honestly say that I basically

don't care for any of them as designers and off the top of my head I'm not liking them much as

people either.

Stella hasn't changed much since her season. She actually personally looks great, but she's

still strutting out the same tired looks with the same cheap looking materials. Valerie's jumpsuit

was cute, but I don't care for Valerie's stuff usually.

I hate to say this but I loved Asha's dress. The sparkles underneath the netting was a great idea.

It looked very polished and tasteful.

Blogger, spot-on with the Mrs. Roper reference. Zana's wardrobe is a mess and she really needs

to see a good hair stylist. How this woman works in fashion & how they can call her a mentor is

beyond me.

I don't remember Dom's look or really most of them. I'm not sure how Mitchell and Daniel even

I'm not really expecting much from this season in terms of fashion and so far they're living up

to my expectations. :)

I would have liked to have seen what the kids would have done with this challenge, especially

Peytie, Maya and Zachary.

That dress of Stella's reminded me of her original season, when the designers had to create from items they bought at either the grocery or dollar store (I can't remember which type of store it was), and all she came back to the workroom with was cheap black plastic garbage bags - and not even the heavy-duty ones!!!

• Love 3

Stella's such a bitch. I don't remember her season. Was she always like this?

Lol, I had an ANTM moment with Stella:  "Damn, I didn't even know you were a bitch".

Not sorry that Daniel went home, but Mitchell is delusional.  His look wasn't just a craft project, it was a bad craft project.  Thank heavens Sam and Kini didn't win, I could not have stomached Sam taking a win for Kini's design aesthetic.  There was nothing about that top that said Sam.

• Love 11

The only reason Ken and Dom's looks weren't in the top was that so Sam could cause drama by taking credit for Kini's work. We see through your machinations, producers. Riiiiiiight through you.

I was really hoping that Sam would have acknowledged to the judges that Kini had at least "helped" him.  Or, I would have loved to hear one of the other designers ask him if he had mentioned that fact to the judges, while they were in the back room awaiting their fate.  It drove me crazy that he was taking credit for having Alyssa Milano's "favorite thing EVER to come down the runway".

I felt bad for Kini - I've never seen him so close to losing his temper.  

• Love 23

Except for Asha and Alexander, the other 3 seemed to have very mixed reviews (overall) considering they were high and low. They loved Sam's (Kini's) shoulder detail but didn't like the pant fabric and they barely had nice things to say about Kini's. And same for the bottoms -- there was a whole lot of undeserved praise mixed in there with the negatives. My only guess is the guest judges had a lot of sway, and that contradicted the regular judges, which left a mixed bag.

Kini and Sam should never have been in the top over Dom and Ken! How is that possible? And I thought Emily and Valerie (or was that Layana?) deserved a bottom spot, too.

Edited by snarktini
  • Love 2

Leocadia, I agree, I'm glad they didn't win. I wonder if Kini would have spoken up had Sam won.

Njb, yes, that's exactly what it reminded me of too! Those were some sad looking trash bags. I kind of liked

Stella though in her season, but not her designs. I don't think she works well under pressure.

• Love 3

I was really hoping that Sam would have acknowledged to the judges that Kini had at least "helped" him.  Or, I would have loved to hear one of the other designers ask him if he had mentioned that fact to the judges, while they were in the back room awaiting their fate.  It drove me crazy that he was taking credit for having Alyssa Milano's "favorite thing EVER to come down the runway".

It was Kini's own fault.    He starts out by saying he won't save Sam, but that's exactly what he does.   Then he says nothing on the runway while Sam is wallowing in undeserved praise.   Then Kini continues to remain silent as Sam persists in the fantasy that it was his own creation back in the lounge.

Sam's only talent is generating attention for himself at the expense of other people, whether he's savaging designers on his blog or  leeching off them in the workroom.   People like Sam get away with this shit because they count on their victims being too shy, polite or gracious to stand up for themselves.    Just like Kini.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 9

I didn't think there could be someone more overpraised than Kini by the Judges but Sam it is. 

I actually liked Daniel Franco's, Givenchy had a sort of similar dress in their haute couture show a month ago, Mitchel should have left, his was beyond amateur.

• Love 4

You know what I thought would have been really cool (and let's see if I can articulate it): if there were an opposite-within-an-opposite design, like, say, a very goth dress with the typical buckles and grommets and spiky things, only in a non-gothy fabric of pink, paired with a standard tea-length classic dress--maybe with a sweetheart neckline--in black leather or vinyl. Like mixing two opposite styles in one dress, and having the partner's design do the same in the other direction.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9

I guess Sam forgot they caught Kini making his garment for him on camera because he wasn't good enough to do it. But hey, way to keep it real and let the chips fall where they may, asshole.

I think maybe my opinion of Asha's work (that it's cheap looking) has calcified, because I thought her dress was kind of mid-seventies Butterick. I don't know if I would have liked it better if someone else had made it. I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

I thought the domme with the Bettie Page drag last season leaned less heavily on fetishwear than Stella, and made it better.

Ken and Dom were robbed, JMO.

• Love 7

I could not disagree more about Sam's behavior being Kini's fault. Only Sam is responsible for his a$$$&@ behavior. To blame Kini is to absolve Sam and it's that excuse victim blaming that lets jerks rationalize their behavior. The good news it was all on tape and everyone knows he is a jerk.

Edited by kitticup
  • Love 23

This is the third week in a row that Mitchell has made the very worst garment (to me). Today's looked like a kids papier mâché project on the top and an old banquet tablecloth on the bottom. I can't believe he's still there. He also just seems dim witted. Give him the ax, please.

• Love 13

I think maybe my opinion of Asha's work (that it's cheap looking) has calcified, because I thought her dress was kind of mid-seventies Butterick. I don't

know if I would have liked it better if someone else had made it. I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

I had that dress in the mid-seventies, or maybe even earlier. It didn't have the cutout or the low back, but it was made for pre-teens at the time! If I'm remembering right, we got it from the Sears catalog. I thought Isaac's praise of the dress was way overstated. I usually disagree with the judges, but my first thought as that came down the runway was "pedestrian". Then I remembered I'd owned something similar way back before the dawn of time.

This is really starting to feel like the UTG Redemption season, and if that's the case - I'm out.

• Love 5

I could not disagree more about Sam's behavior being Kini's fault. Only Sam is responsible for his a$$$&@ behavior. To blame Kini is to absolve Sam and it's that excuse victim blaming that lets jerks rationalize their behavior. The good news it was all on tape and everyone knows he is a jerk.

I was wondering if Sam and Kini had wound up in the bottom, and Sam was on the chopping block, if he would have thrown Kini under the bus by saying that Kini took over his design, and then thought "Hell-yeah....he totally would have done that"

• Love 8

Ugh, another team challenge. I LOATHE these.

When Dee pointed out that Mitchell has design issues and Daniel has time management issues, I wanted her to add that they both have taste issues. Even before they chose any fabric, I knew that team was destined to be in the bottom. Sure enough, they lived down to my expectations. Mitchell's dress looked like something you would see in the unconventional materials challenge when someone glues a bunch of shower poufs to fabric. I hated all of the colors he chose. The silhouette was really unflattering. Overall, just a mess. Daniel's was tacky and skanky and way too reminiscent of the Fifth Element costume. The top was also really unflattering on the model's breasts. It looked like the model was about to trip on the skirt when she was walking down the runway.

Asha's white dress was meh. I hate white lace so I was predisposed to dislike this dress. I didn't like the thin cut out on the stomach and I didn't like the lace trim on the bottom of the skirt. Whoever described it above as Butterick was right on. Alexander's black over blue dress looked like something I have seen a hundred times before. A friend of mine in college wore something similar to one of our banquets - same color, same silhouette, same one shoulder.

Stella's dress was just terrible. I totally cracked up when she told Valerie, "That's not how we do things with leather," and Valerie countered by telling her that it was vinyl, not leather. Stella's dress looked wrinkled, pucked, misshappen, and ill fitting. The front slit was cut WAY too high. As someone said on regular PR, you shouldn't see the good china on the runway. Valerie's jumpsuit was nothing to write home about. I agreed that the petals looked like an apron. One of the judges said butcher's apron but I thought waitress apron.

"Sam"'s outfit was great because Kini made the whole thing but I agree that it wasn't totally red carpet. Kini's blue dress was too boho for me and the style didn't seem like something that would be worn on a country red carpet.

Ken's outfit was boring. Black leather t-shirt, black pants. The only thing about Dom's white dress that made it look different from something you could buy at the mall were those see through/cut out sections, but I didn't like them.

Layana's dress looked like a prom dress on the sale rack. The color was anemic and the style was very junior. The bodice reminded me of a dance recital costume. I liked Emily's black top, but only from the waist up and from the front. I hated the back which was too long and made the model look like she had a huge ass. From the waist down in the front, the model looked like she had huge saddlebags. The pants did nothing for me.

I really wish that both Mitchell and Daniel had both been eliminated. I can't understand why the judges keep saying that Mitchell is creative and has a vision. That dress was a complete mess.

• Love 2

This is the third week in a row that Mitchell has made the very worst garment (to me). Today's looked like a kids papier mâché project on the top and an old banquet tablecloth on the bottom. I can't believe he's still there. He also just seems dim witted. Give him the ax, please.

I agree with all this.  Plus, didn't the judges say the top was fine or even nice???  That was the worst part for me.  It looks like craft feathers glued to paper.  And even taking away that the design of the top was so basic.  Even if they were looking for something nice to say, it should have been something else.

• Love 7

I agree with all this.  Plus, didn't the judges say the top was fine or even nice???  That was the worst part for me.  It looks like craft feathers glued to paper.  And even taking away that the design of the top was so basic.  Even if they were looking for something nice to say, it should have been something else.

Exactly! I don't know what the judges were smoking - they all loved the top! I thought it was a trainwreck!

• Love 12

Millenium:

It was Kini's own fault.    He starts out by saying he won't save Sam, but that's exactly what he does.   Then he says nothing on the runway while Sam is wallowing in undeserved praise.   Then Kini continues to remain silent as Sam persists in the fantasy that it was his own creation back in the lounge.

And from Kitticup

Only Sam is responsible for his a$$$&@ behavior.

Yes, I do think only Sam is responsible for his own behavior,  And I don't think it would have gotten Kini anything to not have helped Sam.  It was a team challenge and it is Kini's best interest to help his team to do well.  If Kini had helped Sam when his own garment was not done (which we have seen in the past) I would have minded.  But Kini only helped Sam once he was done.  And it never goes well when one designer pipes up on the runway and says "I did most of the work".  BUT I certainly would hope Kini would have a word with Sam in the back about the whole thing.  And if Sam had been a better partner he would have acknowledged to the judges the help he received.

• Love 6

I was rooting for a runway first. Since it was a couples challenge I was so hoping Sam would be eliminated for being a lying liar who lies and Kina would have been the winner because he made 2 looks!! The only thing the judges didn't seem to like was Sams fabric. That's the only thing Kina didn't have a hand in! Sam showed his immaturity and lack of class by not saying "Hey-This is what I made and after this point Kina really helped or I wouldn't have anything to show you" That would have been CLASS. Grow up Sam. Taking credit for stuff you didn't do is beyond tacky and makes you a liar.

I'm betting on Original Recipe PR this would have been a BIG deal. Tim would have known Sam couldn't (in a million years) make that outfit. Remember when someone had shoes made in the finals and it was a BIG deal? THIS should be a BIG deal. 

And Mitchell? You're hair was great before. Now you look like your going off to boot camp. Stay away from the razors!

Alyssa M. didn't even look to bad . Maybe she got a stylist who doesn't hate her.

• Love 2
Alyssa M. didn't even look to bad . Maybe she got a stylist who doesn't hate her.

When she's not speaking in announcer-host mode, she actually sounds good--like when she's just talking about the clothes with the others. I think I even detected a little bit of sarcasm-snark in there.

• Love 2

Did the ladies from the group actually wear the winning designs? I've looked but could not find any picture of them in the dresses.

The 2016 Academy of Country Music Awards will be televised on April 3.

• Love 2

Asha's white dress reminded me vaguely of a dress I had in the 70's.  Actually it was 2 pieces and it was longer and didn't have the cut out tummy. Now that I think of it, my dress was lovely, and I miss it although I have aged, and white now washes me out. 

Does anyone know how long there is between picking the contestants and the show beginning?  I liked Stella well enough in her season, but her behaviour in this episode was annoying.  Why did she pick vinyl?  I guess maybe they didn't give her enough money for leather? You would think anyone trying out for this show or the regular one would have enough sense to practice using as many different types of fabrics as they can.  This annoys me nearly as much as the people who go on cooking shows and say "I don't do desserts" and then they freak out when they have to do a dessert.  Do some homework contestants!  And listen to what is said in previous weeks to your fellow contestants.  I don't remember who it was last week that sent out the "Wonderwoman" outfit that had the see-thru bra and little panties.  Anyway, if Daniel had paid attention to that critique he should have known better than to send out that horrid thing. I groaned so loud when I saw it that the cat thought I was seriously disturbed and fled the room. 3 of the 4 in the bottom were terrible. Stella was just lucky she was paired with the one that was relatively good.  Maybe they focused so much on the opposites that they forgot they were designing for a red carpet event.   Maybe they are so sleep deprived that they can't think clearly.   I do wish they would give them more time, but then I am not sure all the time in the world would help some of them. Whoever did the pros and cons for being on this show is correct.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 4

Considering they only had one day and had to do an opposite challenge-I think they did quite well in general. I thought many of the outfits had fit issues, but they didn't have much time to do fine tuning. I really don't think they can make anything that is different than any other outfit in the history of the world, without making a costume out of it. I do expect them to keep on trend or create something so beautiful that it sets a trend, but I don't expect them to create something that is never seen before because I think it is impossible.

If you look at the runway shows of major designers, the collections usually have something appealing, new and fresh in their own way, but you can always look back and still find dresses that have similar silhouettes or details. I guess I'm also in the minority in that I liked the junior PR edition but don't believe those designers would blow the adults out of the water in this or any challenge. I also think they got a lot of advantages many of which weren't seen which wouldn't work for them if they were mixed in. Personality wise, they were mostly ok but if we continued to see them show up in all-stars, that could change.

Edited by Madding crowd

Yes, I do think only Sam is responsible for his own behavior,  And I don't think it would have gotten Kini anything to not have helped Sam.  It was a team challenge and it is Kini's best interest to help his team to do well.  If Kini had helped Sam when his own garment was not done (which we have seen in the past) I would have minded.  But Kini only helped Sam once he was done.  And it never goes well when one designer pipes up on the runway and says "I did most of the work".  BUT I certainly would hope Kini would have a word with Sam in the back about the whole thing.  And if Sam had been a better partner he would have acknowledged to the judges the help he received.

There are no awards in this life for people who allow others to take advantage of them.   No laurels for martyrs burned on the altar of someone else's ambition.

Kini allowed Sam to make him his bitch.   From what we were shown, Kini never once protested, nor did he confront Sam about perpetuating the fantasy that the design was his own creation.

Sam is despicable.   But he's a known quantity in that regard.   No one should expect him to be fair or decent or honest.   That's not his nature.   That doesn't absolve him of being an asshole or give him carte blanche to treat others poorly.   But he will keep doing it until someone shuts him down.

If Kini had more confidence in himself, he would have let Sam sink to his death.   Even if their team came in at the bottom, Kini's skills are so advanced that there's no way he would have gone home.   Sam seems barely able to sew.  

If that option seems too nuclear, then at least Kini could have stood up for himself, if not on the runway then at the very least in the lounge.   What did Kini achieve by fuming to the camera?   He may have gained our sympathy but that counts for zilch.  The net result is, Kini allowed Sam to exploit and profit from his skills, then publicly take credit for work he didn't do.   

The good buzz Sam received on the runway won't end with this challenge either.   It will carry over into coming weeks, perhaps even save Sam from being dismissed if it comes down to Sam and somebody else, because the current impression in the judges' mind is that Sam is a creative, competent designer -- thanks in large part to Kini.   What if next week the bottom two are Sam and Kini?   I wouldn't count on Sam being the one sent home.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 8

I just can't deal with this season, and it makes me so sad.  I've watched every season and have never abandoned any iteration of it until now. 

I don't like the people.  I don't like the clothes.  I don't like the challenges.  

I used to love the creativity. I used to love the camaraderie.  I used to love the support.  But it's all gone.

I turn the show on and a feeling of profound sadness washes over me.  Because it will never be anything meaningful to me again.  

• Love 7

Issac's comments to some of the designers were well deserved, especially to Mitchell. Make a dress! 

The naked looks were disastrous and embarrassing for the challenge. Yet, the designers didn't seem mortified. I'm glad the judges called out how that's objectifying to women. 

• Love 1

If Rupaul was the host of this show, she would have made some fabulous pun about where 'Daniel Franco has been, and will go again,' and of course she would never dress as horribly as Alyssa does.  Please, wear separates that actually flatter your body and define a waist Alyssa!  I neither know nor care about who the guest judges were this week, and I definitely don't care about the workroom drama.

Edited by Glade
  • Love 1

I'm not sure how Mitchell and Daniel even

This x1000! Is this the third or fourth time Daniel has appeared on some version of Project Runway? Stop trying to make him happen, Project Runway. Daniel Franco is never going to happen.

• Love 7

The judges on All-Stars are babies.  If Heidi had been there she would have asked something to trigger Kini to tell.  It would have been like "So Sam, how did you come up with the idea for that bow at the top?" or "Sam, this doesn't look like the work we've seen from you in the past, how did you come up with the idea?" even "Kini, you're so fast at sewing, was that an advantage in a group effort?"  Or something along those lines.  Maybe Alyssa was trying to do the same by saying it was her favorite thing ever to come down the runway, in hopes that Kini would just explode, but she should have done more to trigger something.

I'm sure Sam is going to blame editing for the entire thing and claim up one side and down the other that he created the entire thing himself.  He would do that even if Kini spoke up because thats who Sam is.

I guess Sam forgot they caught Kini making his garment for him on camera because he wasn't good enough to do it. But hey, way to keep it real and let the chips fall where they may, asshole.

I think maybe my opinion of Asha's work (that it's cheap looking) has calcified, because I thought her dress was kind of mid-seventies Butterick. I don't know if I would have liked it better if someone else had made it. I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

I thought the domme with the Bettie Page drag last season leaned less heavily on fetishwear than Stella, and made it better.

Ken and Dom were robbed, JMO.

I didn't like Asha's dress, and I don't like Asha.  I actually didn't really think either dress in that duo was all that great.

I didn't like Stella's dress, but I am loving her no bullshit attitude this season.

I liked Stella, and I liked most of her dress, if the slit wasn't as high and the fabric was different I think it would have been great.

If that option seems too nuclear, then at least Kini could have stood up for himself, if not on the runway then at the very least in the lounge.   What did Kini achieve by fuming to the camera?   He may have gained our sympathy but that counts for zilch.  The net result is, Kini allowed Sam to exploit and profit from his skills, then publicly take credit for work he didn't do.   

The good buzz Sam received on the runway won't end with this challenge either.   It will carry over into coming weeks, perhaps even save Sam from being dismissed if it comes down to Sam and somebody else, because the current impression in the judges' mind is that Sam is a creative, competent designer -- thanks in large part to Kini.   What if next week the bottom two are Sam and Kini?   I wouldn't count on Sam being the one sent home.

I actually think that what the public thinks does matter, even more so than the judges.  Most of these people shouldn't be here for the prize money or for the award, they are here for the exposure, to help build their brand.  Or at least they should be....they have a 1 in 12 shot of winning money, but they definitely have the potential to raise their profile on the show.  If people only know you as that asshat that took credit for a design you didn't make, and basically picked someone you knew would pick up the slack so you decided to whine in hopes that someone else would do your work for you, you don't come off very well to the public.  Its the public that is going to be buying or not buying your clothing.  The public knows that Kini did that work and not Sam.  And Kini avoided the potential for some scene that would make them both look bad on the runway.

As for the good buzz, this was one challenge.  It can't carry him forever, so if his clothing sucks it will suck all on its own.  In fact, it may cause the judges to later say "he designs such shitty clothing, I wonder how much of that awesome suit he really designed?"

I just can't deal with this season, and it makes me so sad.  I've watched every season and have never abandoned any iteration of it until now. 

I don't like the people.  I don't like the clothes.  I don't like the challenges.  

I used to love the creativity. I used to love the camaraderie.  I used to love the support.  But it's all gone.

I turn the show on and a feeling of profound sadness washes over me.  Because it will never be anything meaningful to me again.  

Not liking anyone makes it much easier for me since I don't have to really care.  I despise Asha and Sam, so I just want to see them eliminated ASAP.  I don't care what Asha is doing to try to redeem herself, its not going to work, for me at least.

• Love 6

Didn't the same situation with Sam taking credit for Kini's work already happen to him back on his original season of Project Runway with Sean Kelly? If I remember correctly, it was some sort of bridal team challenge and Sean Kelly took credit for a design that was actually made by Kini. I feel bad for Kini because I've been in that same situation and like him, I didn't speak up. I think Sam knew he wouldn't do that so he gladly took all of the judges' praise.

If there were ever plans for a double elimination this season, it should've happened now because both Daniel and Mitchell's designs were awful.

• Love 2

DAniel's always circling the drain but I'm thoroughly disgusted w/ the panel for acting like the most respected top designers don't regularly send looks that are entirely sheer or entirely nude down the runway! Only Georgina, the only one who actually dresses celebrities (albeit because of who she married) wasn't harping all over it the way Extinct Mizrahi and the pedestrian country women were.

• Love 5

Bye, Daniel Franco! You're a terrible designer, but you're an interesting person with a good heart. So, of course, you don't belong on this show. Well, half of you does: the half that can't design shit.

HATE Sam. Just. Hate. Him. He's a total douchebag with no discernible design talent. He needs to go be a social media star. He at least has the heinous chops for that. I don't like Asha much more, but I think it's only because she was on UTG with Sam and says he's her friend. The others on the show seem to like her personality, so maybe she's not all bad... I do think it's kind of a conflict of interest for her to be on this show with her former boss, Georgina Chapman, as a judge. I can't believe that doesn't bother anyone else.

I'm glad Kini's team didn't win, because Sam. And yeah, I know it was a team challenge, and I don't blame him for helping Sam because you never know when they might decide to make it a double elimination because they sent no one home the first week. So he couldn't let Tim and Mondo's darling Sam fail. Speaking of double eliminations, I cannot understand why they didn't send Mitchell home. How they can keep saying he's an artist and has a vision is beyond me. Unless it's in a script somewhere and they're penalized by having to use Alyssa's stylist if they don't follow the script.

I like Stella. Her designs are kind of one-note, but I like her. Valerie seems hard to deal with; I remember that from season 8 - she was always crying about how no one appreciated her and why did she always come in second, but never win, whinge, whinge, whinge. She's too much for me. I don't hate her because, well, she's NOT Sam, and I wouldn't mind seeing her win because she's not Sam or Asha, but she's still a lot with which to deal. Stella's so no nonsense, it's no wonder Valerie was getting on her nerves. Having said that, Stella can be a bitch, but I think she'd be the first one to admit that.

Can't wait for Mitchell, Emily, and Ken to leave. I would add Sam and Asha to that pile, but I think they'll be kept around for the long haul, and possibly one or both of them will be in the finale. I won't be watching, if that does happen.

Edited by PepperMonkey
  • Love 2

Did the ladies from the group actually wear the winning designs? I've looked but could not find any picture of them in the dresses.

The Academy of Country Music Awards aren't until April 3rd. They air live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on CBS, hosted by Luke Bryan & Dierks Bentley.

When I saw the ep title, I thought for sure they were gonna end up designing new stage clothes for Donny & Marie Osmond to wear in their show in Las Vegas/on tour.

Edited by BW Manilowe