Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Map of the Seven Knights

Monroe gets a call from a relative in Germany that will bring Nick closer to his ancestors. Things get complicated when the nefarious group Black Claw is also after the same artifacts. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard helps a mayoral candidate get an edge on his opponent. Meanwhile, Trubel confronts Eve about Nick and Adalind.

Promo:

Poor Monroe.   He was just devastated at losing his uncle.   But got the perfect revenge.   Loved him spitting out bits of the bad guy.

They are sooooo trying to reset the show.   Monroe going Blutbad when necessary.   Having books again.   Even having the gang together for dinner.   Except well, it was that stupid Adalind instead of Juliette.   No that wasn't awkward at all.   Really Nick, you're not sure how you are supposed to feel?   You can love your son (DNA test, DNA test) but not make happy families with the Mom you know.   And Monroe's hey you slept with both of them when they were each other.   Just ICK.  Wrong thing to say.   And if Juliette is dead why is she walking around and talking.   Dead is dead.   Leave her there.   I think the gang could have broken into the shipping company just fine without any of her special hexie powers.  After all they did just fine before she got them.

• Love 8

It's kind of hilarious how the writers are bending over backwards to correct their mistakes:

·Juliette is totally dead you guys and here's Monroe's uncle with 20 Grimm books (and bonus weaponry & keys!) to make up for that fire Juliette started.

·Adalind is completely changed and she's a great mom to boot!

If they can rapidly age Diana and Kelly they'll have covered everything. lol

Edited by crimsongrl
  • Love 5

Shades of frickin' General Hospital!  No, writers--Nick did not "sleep with both" Adalind and Juliette!!  Adalind took on Juliette's physical appearance and raped Nick!!  And having Monroe saying that stupid line, of all people.  Sheesh!

The continuing Nick and Adalind "domestic bliss" storyline is making me ill.

I'm so pissed that they introduced such a great character as Uncle Felix just to immediately kill him off.  He would have been a great addition to the show.

• Love 12

I guess the writers regretted having Juliette burn up the trailer so now we have books and weapons again along with some more keys. I'm kind of glad, I missed Nick and Co. Looking up weekly Wesen info.

The writers are also shipping Nick and Adalind. I don't like it!

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 7

The casting of Monroe's uncle was spot on (though the accent was a little off). 

The rooftop scene at the fortress was super incongruous -- the supposedly secret location looks like it's right in the city.  Even if the perspective was wonky, there sure looked to be an apartment building right behind Monroe.

Juliette doing the levitation push-ups was comic book dopey.  Everything she robotically said made me cringe.  Get her out of here.

Meisner said they couldn't risk having Trubel go along to the shipper for some books, but in the next scene she is down in the spice shop basement??  Does he have to approve all her comings and goings?

Reconstituting the Grimmbago and having somebody say it out loud.  Give me a break.  If they're going to paper over their big writing mistakes, then get to work on Adalind and Juliette pronto.

• Love 6

Poor Monroe.   He was just devastated at losing his uncle.   But got the perfect revenge.   Loved him spitting out bits of the bad guy.

They are sooooo trying to reset the show....

I agree.  This episode was actually not bad.  It has a whole lot of bad baggage it ignored and a big nasty arc that won't get better over the season, but this episode reminded me of some of the things I liked in the early seasons.  A lot can be forgiven if Monroe's getting his righteous Blutbad on, and the team dynamic gets a bit of attention. 

The reset needs to be quick and dirty and skate over a lot of crap but it could be done.  Eve and Adelind join forces to save Nick and both die destroying the Black Claw, the keys reveal a whole underground castle full of grimm stuff that stocks a new grimmbago, Nick raises Kelly alone and we get back to CotW withn a subtle long arc exploring character development as Nick (finally) finds his Yoda mentor in all things Grimm.

I have very little faith in these writers, so maybe this episode's improved quality was a random act of chance.   But maybe someone in the writers' room finally got a clue...

• Love 3

Okay, how bad is the Adalind shipping in this show?  I sort of want to see the episode (although it all sounds like a big white-out attempt by the writers), but I also don't want to have to wear out the FF button on my remote...

I have very little faith in these writers, so maybe this episode's improved quality was a random act of chance.   But maybe someone in the writers' room finally got a clue...

Or...they're getting heat from the network.  We're starting to get far enough into the season where, if TPTB are listening to criticisms, we might start seeing *some* improvement.  I guess it depends on how much the network wants to keep the show around--if they've already written the show off, it's only going to get worse from here on out.

• Love 2

Okay, how bad is the Adalind shipping in this show?  I sort of want to see the episode (although it all sounds like a big white-out attempt by the writers), but I also don't want to have to wear out the FF button on my remote...

Adalind actually appears for only about 3 minutes in this episode but it's during a friendly get-together with all the gang--minus TRubel--at Nick's super secret paint factory fortress.  And she's all "it's not much, but it's our home and I feel so safe here!!" during the scene.  Bleah. . .

Oh, yeah,  I forgot--there was another scene where she and Nick were unpacking groceries and talking about birthdays.

Edited by officetemp
  • Love 2

So, it seems that I do feel that they are trying to reboot the series with the introduction of more Grimm books and I do hope that they start introducing new Wesen that was found in the books!

Edited by TVSpectator
  • Love 5

I really liked this episode. Re the whole Adalind set up--they are either making her really nice so she can turn Hexenbeast at the end of the season OR Eve will turn back into Juliette just as Adalind and Nick start to get cozy. I know these writers!

I was ridiculously excited to see the new set of Grimm books and gear. I'm easy, I know.

It was funny to see Monroe's traits mirrored in his Uncle. His relatives are always a hoot.

How does Wu know about the keys? Was he told in an earlier episode?

Wish that Portland would just elect a mayor already. Talk about unnecessarily dragging out a subplot... Reynard has horrible taste in women so you know that isn't going to turn out well.

• Love 6

Just this afternoon, I was thinking about Grimm and wondering whatever happened to the plot line re: the keys. Lo and behold, tonight's episode brought back the keys! I'm looking forward to the Black Forest adventure.

Did anyone else cringe when Monroe thumbed through the book without gloves when he was showing it to Meisner?

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 5

It was almost like the show I used to love.

I was disgusted when Nick lied to Monroe, saying he didn't know how Adalind feels about him because they don't talk about that sort of thing. They absolutely had that conversation, so don't BS us, and don't BS Monroe. On the other hand, they also had Nick and Eve looking into each others' eyes and it seemed like we were supposed to see something there, as well. If they have Adalind revert to her old nasty self, and Juliette shake off Eve and re-emerge as Juliette (who I didn't dislike til she torched the trailer), or if they do SOMETHING to break up the BS (maybe like what was suggested upthread, by having both of them work towards a redemptive act of heroism-- and then get the fuck out of the romanticized rape crap-- the show could actually be great again. Maybe Adalind realizes how terrible she is and disappears, leaving Kelly with Nick. She can sit in a cave somewhere and make helpful phone calls now and then, like Sean sits in his office. That seems to be the main occupation of purified zauber/hexens, right? And Eve crumbles and Juliette re-emerges but with her flaws fixed and no longer a hexenbiest (or maybe purified like Sean, so she can have powers but not be evil)-- I'm not saying I trust them to do this but if they did? Tonight's episode's other elements make me think they actually could fix the show and bring back its glory.

I was heartbroken about Felix dying. They did a great job setting him up as a character to love.

I don't like Meisner at all and the way he pushes Teresa around disgusts me. But I don't think she likes it either and I smelled a whiff of rebellion coming on.

The COTW worked well, like the early ones often used to, in that it dovetailed with the Key arc, and had a good mix of suspense and Blut-Grimm partnership. IF they also do some fairy tales again, they'll be returning to the old formula that worked so well-- alternating stand alone and mytharc episodes.

It actually seemed like they might be working up to a series finale, with the group discovering the treasure behind the keys, and maybe that ends everything. If not, it certainly shows they at least remember what the show used to be about.

I have no idea what Sean is doing with the election story, but he seemed a little evil there, again. I wonder if he's relapsing.

I really don't know why I am so easily made optimistic after such a very long stretch of compounded disappointments. But I really did like this episode, except for the Adalind crap they still haven't fixed.

ETA: Yes, LittleIggy! I was so upset that they set up the need for gloves and then totally ignored it! Why bother to say gloves were needed, if they didn't plan to follow through???

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 2

I didn't mind this episode. I didn't spend most of it looking at stuff on my iPad.

It was a little convenient that Monroe has an uncle who happened upon a box o'Grimm stuff. And that Black Claw was on his tail so quickly. Nothing stopping the uncle from going a bit hi-tech and simply scanning all the books, etc. Find a few people, give them one book and send them to a scanner/copier.

I don't think that Black Claw was in search of the Grimm family tree - more like the secret compartment containing the keys. The family tree would be a good gift with murder.

I liked the view from Nick's warehouse loft. Someone in Portland should be considering condos for that area.

Did enjoy Monroe getting a bit of revenge for his uncle's murder and going Blutbad on the bad guys. Reminded me a bit of the first season.

I liked the involvement with Meisner and a bit of a united front against the new enemy.

The reset was a bit buggy. Yes, Adalind may temporarily be a different person, but wouldn't hesitate going back to her old life as a hexenbiest. Yes, you can also have a child with someone but not be a traditional family unit. It's called a custody arrangement.

Off to see the wizard on the magical black forest cake road - filled with many cherries and kirsch and chocolate and whipped cream - and hopefully a better storyline. Along with probably a few cherries that ended up in the cake while being non-pitted.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 2

Well,,dang. I knew they'd probably kill Felix, although I was so hoping to be wrong!

The murder of the paramedics was such a waste. Let's not go to the hospital, but call the ambulance, then kill the paramedics before they treat us....and what story we're they gonna give these guys? The paramedic was the one who suggested a dog attack. Uh, yea, dog attack. Yea, let's go with that. I generally don't like a lot of innocent deaths, and we had five tonight.

I did enjoy that it was Monroe's uncle who provided a ton of answers...and a big kick start to wrapping up (hopefully) the key storyline. Finally! Off to,the Black Forest. I've been waiting over four years for that!

Monroe mentioning how Nick slept with both women while they were each other sounded suspiciously like a possibility to switch Kelly's maternity later.

Watching the Eve levitation scene,,I was really wondering if she was doing some "badass" push-ups, and really wanting to see itty bitty Bitsie actually compete A push-up!

And how bored is Sasha with his "c" plot? Because I'm bored!

With all the supposed "tie ins" with real world events, (things going on on Ukraine, Turkey, etc, and all the refugees) I wonder how the show runners are gonna wrap things up at the end of the series - which could be just a few months from now. Because I don't see the real world problems changing anytime soon.

Edited by neuromom
  • Love 1

Wow, this is a pretty cool new show. 

I don't much like that Robot Chick, but I sure like the mystery of the Keys. And that hot guy with the Dark hair, and that younger what younger sister of his?  Those Books are pretty cool too.

I'll watch this show again :)

• Love 5

I loved this episode.

It has been so long since we last had an episode focused on Monroe. Also minimum Adalind and RoboJuliette/Eve which I consider a win these days.

Finally, the writers remember the keys still exist. The characters finding those 20 Grimm books was obviously the writers trying to fix some of the damage they did to the show after burning down the trailer, but I don't mind. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I imagine that plot point might have been a "suggestion" from NBC to get back some of that successful season one vibe.

• Love 4

One of the Grimm writers at a meeting...."Um guys, I think maybe we made a mistake having Juliette burn all the books, why don't we have some magically appear. I don't know, maybe get someone related to Monroe find some, isn't Monroe German? And isn't he supposed to be a Blutbad? Have we had him woge recently? Maybe we should do that too, and the keys, didn't we used to have keys? Let's bring them back too, OK?"

• Love 6

Best episode yet. I loved Nick admitting he wasn't in love with Adalind and Monroe declaring that Juliette shouldn't be easily forgiving for burning down the trailer. The writers used Claire Coffee's and David Guintolli's actual birthdates for Adalind and Nick. I hope they don't forget about the geneology book. I've always wanted to know about Nick's family.

Okay, so you got me to watch again with Monroe-centric and only a small amount of Dead-eyes Wooden Face. I am glad they finally got a way to play to Bitsie's acting style.

Monroe being torn up made me torn up. He's so damn good. I'm glad they remembered the man can act. He was so the MVP of this episode.

I also wanted Meisner, but not douchey Meisner I don't like what they're doing with his character. And him holding Teresa back like that...yeah. I don't think she was too happy right there. She wanted to help her friends. It's like she's not human but an asset. Nick is the only family she knows.

I almost fast-forwarded through Wood and Teresa's talk, but I like T, so I didn't. The "I'm glad we had this talk" was worth it.

I loved when Monroe's uncle was all "DON'T TOUCH THE BOOK WITH YOUR BARE HANDS" and meanwhile, Wu had been eating Burger King over the old set. 

Getting the books back was also a big draw. When Nick said they got the trailer back, I smiled.

Oh, I also cheered that Monroe is still all pissed off at Juliette and tried to call her out for burning down the trailer. I waited for Rosalee to defend her and was glad she didn't. 

Someone called Claire out on Twitter as to Adalind's birthday!

Cbn84qmWEAARc63.jpg

Claire's response:

I guess...lost powers move bday by 6 mos 2 days?

Regarding Adalind's birthday they actually went by Claire Coffee's real birthday which is the 14th of April 1980. I guess the writers forgot they had already provided this information via a police database in a previous episode. haha :)

Edited by Synth

Just this afternoon, I was thinking about Grimm and wondering whatever happened to the plot line re: the keys. Lo and behold, tonight's episode brought back the keys! I'm looking forward to the Black Forest adventure.

Did anyone else cringe when Monroe thumbed through the book without gloves when he was showing it to Meisner?

No, it is actually better to handle rare books without gloves because you loose tactile sensation with gloves so you are more likely to accidentally damage it. The important thing is to wash your hands immediately befor handling the book. In rare book reading rooms, they often request that patrons use gloves because the librarians cannot trust that people have washed their hands well, and there is also concern about how a request to wash your hands will be perceived. I will wear gloves to carry rare books sometimes because of the icky red rot in some bindings, but I would never turn the pages wearing gloves. Edited by Athena5217
  • Love 3

I was disgusted when Nick lied to Monroe, saying he didn't know how Adalind feels about him because they don't talk about that sort of thing. They absolutely had that conversation, so don't BS us, and don't BS Monroe. On the other hand, they also had Nick and Eve looking into each others' eyes and it seemed like we were supposed to see something there, as well. If they have Adalind revert to her old nasty self, and Juliette shake off Eve and re-emerge as Juliette (who I didn't dislike til she torched the trailer), or if they do SOMETHING to break up the BS (maybe like what was suggested upthread, by having both of them work towards a redemptive act of heroism-- and then get the fuck out of the romanticized rape crap-- the show could actually be great again. Maybe Adalind realizes how terrible she is and disappears, leaving Kelly with Nick. She can sit in a cave somewhere and make helpful phone calls now and then, like Sean sits in his office. That seems to be the main occupation of purified zauber/hexens, right? And Eve crumbles and Juliette re-emerges but with her flaws fixed and no longer a hexenbiest (or maybe purified like Sean, so she can have powers but not be evil)-- I'm not saying I trust them to do this but if they did? Tonight's episode's other elements make me think they actually could fix the show and bring back its glory.

Yes, they can't have Nick and Adalind be happily ever after, and I think that now with it being explicitly stated that Black Claw wants to wipe out all Grimms, it ups the ante about getting baby Kelly out of Dodge.  Someone has to take him in hiding and if Adalind can be trusted, maybe with Meisner's assistance. so long.  They have to do something with the world's cheesiest robot former vet -- she can probably take a potion that will reverse the effects of everything, which will be found in one of the books by Rosalee.  That could complete the reset. 

Loved that they got the heritage of books and weapons back. I'll never forgive Juliette or the show for that.

If they get rid of Eve and this silly super soldier crap and integrate Adalind more, I'll forget the past crap and move on with the new show. CC is by far the better actress so it won't be hard. But BT is just an albatross in any form.

• Love 5

Pretty decent episode, for a change. It really showed that if they pick one story and focus on that, the show can still work. They didn't have to insert a crime of the week into this episode and were able to focus on one thread (mostly). I wish they would just drop crime of the week for awhile and focus on fleshing out the myth arc. It could go a long way towards fixing the show. True, I preferred the first season when it was just crime of the week, but at this point they've just got to pick one format and stick with it instead of trying to mix two.

It was too bad all we got was a throw-away line from Trubel wondering if she was in the genealogy book too. I thought it would have been a good time to trace her roots as well and I think it would be interesting if she were descended from the same family tree as Nick. We know so little about her roots, it's possible she doesn't even know her mother's maiden name or enough about her own family tree to trace it to one of the names in the book.

Of course, not everything was perfect. They need to stop trying to ram a Nick and Adalind romance down our throats and they should have left Juliette dead. I don't know, maybe the producers just like Bitsie and didn't want to write her off altogether, but this re-imagining of the character is actually worse than original recipe Juliette and isn't working.

I don't know where they're going with Renard and the mayoral race either but that whole subplot feels like an unnecessary intrusion. 

I would hope the producers are taking a cold, hard look at the ratings and realizing they may not get another season, so they can give us some measure of closure by the end of this one.

• Love 2

I like the plot with the new books. It demonstrated that they actually had not thought to photograph the old book pages to document them, and store the images in the cloud somewhere, even though it is the first thing the uncle did because he has sense. The trailer used to be parked in a conspicuous spot.

They still haven't given enough hints to expect what is about to happen with the mayoral candidate. In real life, the scandals of Portland mayors and mayoral candidates are various. The old mayor Sam Adams seen in Portlandia here as the mayor's secretary started a relationship with an 18 year old campaign volunteer.

Charlie Hales the current mayor is sort of moderate and not very corrupt. His liberal opponent Jefferson Smith had various anecdotes and testimonials come out that painted him as a hothead, type A personality - such as this drunk woman who he assaulted in college to make her get out of his house. http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-29262-jefferson_smith_was_.html Edited by ottilie

So, Renard's candidate is going to win the race, become mayor, and then be revealed to be a Wesen who's the head of Black Claw, isn't he? Is that just so predictable that nobody even bothers to discuss it?

More keys finally showing up makes me think that it's the writers' plan in case they don't get a S6 - they can at least wrap up that storyline and thus end the series with some closure.

• Love 4

Charlie Hales the current mayor is sort of moderate and not very corrupt. His liberal opponent Jefferson Smith had various anecdotes and testimonials come out that painted him as a hothead, type A personality - such as this drunk woman who he assaulted in college to make her get out of his house. http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-29262-jefferson_smith_was_.html

Jefferson Smith--which, I'm sorry CANNOT be his real name--actually SELF-DESCRIBED himself as a cross between Bernie Sanders and, I am not making this up, Donald Trump.  Here in Oregon, we do politics up right!

The Grimm mayoral race has to blow up sometime soon, but so far it has been done in a way that I just haven't developed any interest in it whatsoever.  I only hope that, somehow, they use it to rope Renard back into the main story--Sasha Roiz is one of the strongest actors (I'd say 2nd only to SWM) in the cast and he's been kept off to the side since mid season 2.

Oh, and please don't put Sam Adams in this show, too.  Oh wait..they can't....they've already featured him once...  (Again, season 2)

Yay on getting the Holy Grail of Grimms.  I had to laugh at "Eve's" line about how all that Grimm Gear makes up for the trailer fire, without mentioning who was responsible.  "See Nick, Juliette's off the hook now, you got better stuff anyway.  Your 2008 Toyota Camry got totaled and the insurance company paid out for a 2016 Ferrari 488 Spider."

I admit that I don't mind Adalind...maybe because I've always liked the actress since she was on General Hospital. It looks like she and Nick are getting closer, which is nice if you share a kid, but I think she's ultimately planned for Meisner since they've both had scenes where they asked about the other. As for Juliette/Eve--she's not really needed and Nick deserves much better, like a girlfriend with a personality.

• Love 3

Nitpick - if Hank and Monroe had to hide their cars in the fortress garage, what are Nick and Monroe doing out in the open on the rooftop?

Smaller nitpick - where's Bud?

So, Renard's candidate is going to win the race, become mayor, and then be revealed to be a Wesen who's the head of Black Claw, isn't he? Is that just so predictable that nobody even bothers to discuss it?

Or maybe he gets knocked off before the election.  Either way, Renard should be so much more involved in actual police business than he seems to be, and less in this political race.  An endorsement, fine, but not campaign strategy where he throws out insider dirt on the opponent.  That just makes him slimy.

If the candidate is inside Black Claw, I guess that Meisner's operation with the database of worldwide wesen uprising operatives has missed a major player.  I suppose that's true to life.

I take solace in the fact that Teresa Rubel didn't show up under the Kessel page of the Grimm ancestry book. I'd like her to be separate from Nick, not a sister/cousin/aunt/etc.

It was too bad all we got was a throw-away line from Trubel wondering if she was in the genealogy book too. I thought it would have been a good time to trace her roots as well and I think it would be interesting if she were descended from the same family tree as Nick.

I think the premise of the show is that all the Grimms are descended from the Brothers Grimm.   The fairytales were actually stories of their exploits.   So in a way, Nick and Teresa are related.   Maybe 8th cousins 10 times removed, but all part of the same family tree with common ancestors (the parents of the Brothers Grimm).

I really hope the writers remember they came up with this family tree and DO something with it.   

I was so happy throughout this episode! Books! Weapons! Trip to the Black Forest! Going back to the Grimm I know and love!

I can forgive pretty much everything else as they are getting back to the elements that most interest me. Notice I said 'pretty much' as there are still things...

• Love 4

Didn't the royals have four keys? Now they only need two. Are they ever going to confirm/deny Meisner as a grimm? Why would Nick invite the entire gang over for dinner when they have been kidnapped before to extract information about him? This show just leaves me scratching my head.

Hey!  Did I miss something?  What happened to Monroe's beetle?  Looks like he's got a new car!

It failed its emission test.

(Sorry, this just reminds me of a discussion here back after ep1 of this season about why Monroe would still be driving a volkswagon!)

• Love 2

Kind of an easy way for Nick and the rest to suddenly get ahold of books and weapons again, but I'll take it!  I guess they'll just leave it at the spice shop for now, but hopefully they will wisely not tell Eve about it, because I don't trust her not to burn them down again.  The death of the Grimmbago still might be the biggest sin Juliette committed, as far as I'm concerned.

I actually enjoyed this episode due to Monroe being front and center.  Had a feeling Felix was going to end up getting killed, but seeing Monroe go off on his killers was great, even if it doesn't quite match the time he ripped a guy's arm off way back in season one.  I liked the line that Monroe probably would have ended up being a lot like him; only obsessed with clocks instead of books; had he not met Rosalee.  I'm so glad he did.

Dinner party at the fortress/home, and everyone really does seem to be moving past what Adalind did, which at this point, I'm too tired to even complain about it.  Well, except Monroe treating her rape of Nick like it was a joke, but that's just the writers being stupid.

Renard's side-story continues to be a waste.

I do sense friction between Meisner and Trubel.  In particular, Trubel doesn't seem happy to be taking orders from him.

• Love 1

Placate.. I was thinking the same thing about the keys ! Even my teenager was confused, because he thought the Royals had some of the keys . I don't think we ever saw the Royals with the keys, so maybe it was just a rumor that was spread around. At any rate, I have to hand wave a lot in this show. Like Who was the "record keeper " for the book of the family tree? And how up-to-date is it?

I like this episode too. Well aside from Monroe's sad cry face & Eve. I'm excited about the keys & the books. I just don't know what to think about Meisner & this place (I forget the name of it). I loved Trubel when she first came around & then she started working for Chavez & she's different. If I remember correctly, Trubel didn't want to work for her. What changed her mind? Could they have done something to her like they did to Juliette? Or was it her choice? I don't trust Trubel anymore & that makes me sad. Trubel told Eve that she wasn't trying to kill Juliette. So I guess Chavez & co. wanted Juliette when she turned Hexenbiest? Why did she keep all this from Nick? This whole thing just confuses me. Trubel knows about the keys & the books, & I'm worried Meisner may want them.

Poor Uncle Felix! It was so cute the way Monroe looked at him when he talked. I loved seeing Monroe go all badass Blutbad.

On Twitter, I made the mistake of talking about how RIDICULOUS this Nick & Adalind thing is. I said everything bad that happened to Nick happened because of Adalind & that I don't like them falling for each other. I got bombarded with people telling me that Adalind was the victim because they took her child. What? I was told that I don't have a brain, I even had to block someone cause they wouldn't leave me alone!!

About that, Adalind has always done a good job using people that's around her. Does she really "like" Nick? Or is she just using him so she & Kelly has a safe place to live? I mean, he's a Grimm & she's a nothing. She has no family, no friends. If Nick wanted to, he could take Kelly from her. Unless she got her powers back, she couldn't do anything. She doesn't want to lose another kid. (You know what would be crazy? Just because Adalind isn't a Hexenbiest doesn't mean she can't cast spells, right? What if she casted some kind of love spell? I doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what we find out happened.)

I wonder what will happen when she does get her powers back. I really hope that Nick reacts to her the way he reacted to Juliette when she would Woge.

I just can't with this Nick/Adalind bullshit. It pisses me off that Monroe has become the rape apologist on this whole thing.

No, it wasn't because Nick "slept" with both of them. He was raped by Adalind. The. End.

I was really hoping when Monroe was talking about the hinkiness of the whole thing he was going to call it out for what it was and that Nick might be like...well shit.. I didn't think of it THAT way.

Sigh :(

• Love 3

Hey!  Did I miss something?  What happened to Monroe's beetle?  Looks like he's got a new car!

I think that was Rosalee's car that he was driving.  She was driving a small car similar to that when she slammed that wesen slug's head into the dashboard.  I think.  I have car dyslexia sometimes.

• Love 1

Shades of frickin' General Hospital!  No, writers--Nick did not "sleep with both" Adalind and Juliette!!  Adalind took on Juliette's physical appearance and raped Nick!!  And having Monroe saying that stupid line, of all people.  Sheesh!

The continuing Nick and Adalind "domestic bliss" storyline is making me ill.

I'm so pissed that they introduced such a great character as Uncle Felix just to immediately kill him off.  He would have been a great addition to the show.

Yes this totally.  I guess I give props for having a history and people who are interested in history in general.  Better than Sleepy Hollow because they are messing with the founding Fathers too much and I hate that.  

There is a lot that can be laughed at about this show but I think it has always been creative and most of the characters are likable.  In that way it is similar to Lost which I watched to the bitter end.

I enjoyed this episode, except, as usual, for Trubel. They can't kill her off soon enough for me. People talk about how wooden an actress Bitsie Tulloch is, but Jacqueline Toboni matches her stump for plank. I liked Juliette (not Eve), but I've hated Trubel from the very beginning.

Edited by SmithW6079
  • Love 2