Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

Drew Barrymore seems like a nice and sweet person, thus she does seem like she has alot of Hollywood friends. That said, I think she is a mediocre talent, that got far too much movie work mostly in her 20's, then in her early30's. Always playing one note kewpie doll sweet girl roles. Hey, she's never been nominated for anything. Maybe she needs to work behind the camera in producing.  Plus she always looks so sloppy. 

I totally agree. But sadly, your description of Drew is true of so many Hollywood actors. 

I didn't see the episode with Burt Reynolds but he was recently (last week) on the Steve Harvey show. Is Burt suffering from a debilitating disease? He looked so sickly and gaunt.  

Edited by chenoa333
spelling
  • Love 6

^^^

I agree.  He was difficult.  DId he not know what he signed up for?  

I love me some Jeff Goldblum.  He's so quirky and always seems to play the same kind of weirdo in every role but it works for him.  I liked both he and Alan Cumming as guests.  Too funny about Alan spilling the beans (to a hairdresser!) about Josh Charles---all these years later and I'm still traumatized by that episode.

• Love 4
(edited)

The Drew Barrymore/Timothy Olyphant episode felt similar to the Colin Hanks/Kate Hudson except Colin was a bit less ornery about it. Andy was clearly all about being one of Drew's "besties" and since Timothy is too old for him, did not give him a scrap. If he has another pair on where he is clearly giddier over one than the other he should book them separately because it makes it clear what a horrible host he is. And I agree, Drew is now officially too old to be a kewpie doll.

Edited by Caseysgirl
Spelling
  • Love 5

Just watched Kenya and Michael Rappaport. I hope it was an act that Kenya was putting on. She was so rude for the majority of the show. Michael kept telling her he didn't like the villain role she plays. Her comments to him were not funny, especially the one about not having a job. Look at her IMBD page and look at his. JMO

• Love 12

Watching Kenya Moore & Michael Rappaport was uncomfortable but, really, why IS a middle aged straight white man so interested in the HW’s ? I think there was a time when he was considered a good actor and I think this diminishes him in some way.(I ,on the other hand, watch these shows cause I’ve got no life!)

• Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, Reality police said:

Just watched Kenya and Michael Rappaport. I hope it was an act that Kenya was putting on. She was so rude for the majority of the show. Michael kept telling her he didn't like the villain role she plays. Her comments to him were not funny, especially the one about not having a job. Look at her IMBD page and look at his. JMO

I agree.  I don't like Kenya, but, I don't actually like anyone on her show.  I suppose NeNe would be the one I can tolerate the most.  Anyway, Does Kenya not realize she's on a reality show?  Everybody knows they are not real.  Right? So why the personal attacks on Michael?  It's so funny that she acts so caught up like really mean to a fan.  Odd. The last I heard, the Atlanta Housewives was hanging on by a thread.  

Michael is an asset to the Housewives franchise.  He pumps up the drama, energizes the fans, creates real interest, etc.  IT's sort of like a job for him, as it gets him work.  For her to be that way and not embrace it......makes me dislike her more.  Apparently, she doesn't have that many fans, based on the poll last night.  lol  If Michael had not been a guest, I wouldn't have watched the show at all last night. I like him and watch whenever he's on.  I must say, I'm not surprised.  She's a low class person, imo.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 11

Michael Rappaport is a garbage human who constantly engages in anti-blackness while hiding behind the low self-esteem having black woman who married him. I'll listen to him criticize Kenya's feet when he fixes that face that looks like Faces of Meth.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree.  I don't like Kenya, but, I don't actually like anyone on her show.  I suppose NeNe would be the one I can tolerate the most.  Anyway, Does Kenya not realize she's on a reality show?  Everybody knows they are not real.  Right? So why the personal attacks on Michael?  It's so funny that she acts so caught up like really mean to a fan.  Odd. The last I heard, the Atlanta Housewives was hanging on by a thread.  

Michael is an asset to the Housewives franchise.  He pumps up the drama, energizes the fans, creates real interest, etc.  IT's sort of like a job for him, as it gets him work.  For her to be that way and not embrace it......makes me dislike her more.  Apparently, she doesn't have that many fans, based on the poll last night.  lol  If Michael had not been a guest, I wouldn't have watched the show at all last night. I like him and watch whenever he's on.  I must say, I'm not surprised.  She's a low class person, imo.  

I hope what you heard is true. All of these women are boring AF (except NeNe) and I hate Kim Bierman. Just knowing she didn't last more than a season after her comeback on the show, makes me smile.

• Love 2

I'm sorry but he needs to focus on his acting career and less time on the Real Housewives.  The verbal match between him and Kenya revealed that he is better behind a computer screen when throwing shade out because she made mince meat of him without even trying.

With that said, I do think the only person that could probably outdo her verbally would be Bethanny.

• Love 7
(edited)

To each his own, but, Michael has a current acting job, according to what I see, he was in five tv series during 2017. So, it appears he's doing fine in the employment department.   I suspect that Kenya's insecurities about things like that fueled her insults.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001650/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0601469/

I suspect that the guests  who appeared in the worst light that night depends on your perspective. I was glad to see that Michael's support was strong. 

I can see where she and Bethenny might be on the same level in some ways. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here wondering why "old, fat white guy" doesn't qualify as racist. Ordinarily, I wouldn't think so, but her delivery made it seem that was definitely Kenya's intent. She reminded me why I never used to like her at all. She reverted to her gleeful trashing of everyone she dislikes.

Tim Oliphant was a complete jerk as well. I have heard the name many times, but could never put a face to the name.

• Love 8

Michael Rappaport is a garbage human who constantly engages in anti-blackness while hiding behind the low self-esteem having black woman who married him.

yaar.gif

• Love 3
On 4/2/2018 at 3:12 PM, brillia79 said:

Michael Rappaport is a garbage human who constantly engages in anti-blackness while hiding behind the low self-esteem having black woman who married him. I'll listen to him criticize Kenya's feet when he fixes that face that looks like Faces of Meth.

When I found out that he had an Instagram story comparing Kenya to a monkey, I'd have to agree that he's pretty garbage person. While some of you might not like Kenya, you probably shouldn't be applauding as a hero a guy who has as sketchy a history with Black people and Black woman as Michael Rappaport has. He is not right. 

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/michael-rapaport-is-the-worst-kind-of-white-man-1824263881

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

When I found out that he had an Instagram story comparing Kenya to a monkey, I'd have to agree that he's pretty garbage person. While some of you might not like Kenya, you probably shouldn't be applauding as a hero a guy who has as sketchy a history with Black people and Black woman as Michael Rappaport has. He is not right. 

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/michael-rapaport-is-the-worst-kind-of-white-man-1824263881

Wow. What a loathsome, disgusting fucker.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Andy had to do the shotski thing with the newly sober Luann as a guest?  God, Andy, you are such a pig. (Luann didn't do the shot, Andy, the other guest and someone else did)

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 8

Best moment of the Luann/Jackie Hoffman show...Jackie was playing one of Andy's games where she was shown pictures of two housewives who were feuding and had to state whose side she was on.  When shown a split screen of Dorit vs. Everyone (on the BH cast), she immediately shrieked"EVERYONE!".  Loved it!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Best moment of the Luann/Jackie Hoffman show...Jackie was playing one of Andy's games where she was shown pictures of two housewives who were feuding and had to state whose side she was on.  When shown a split screen of Dorit vs. Everyone (on the BH cast), she immediately shrieked"EVERYONE!".  Loved it!

That episode was pretty funny.  Hoffman is pretty funny.  

I'm so psyched tonight.  Two of my favorite actors on tonight!  They are actually serious actors, so, I'm not expecting much funny, but, I like their show.  (Rhys and Russell). 

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm so psyched tonight.  Two of my favorite actors on tonight!  They are actually serious actors, so, I'm not expecting much funny, but, I like their show.  (Rhys and Russell). 

Rhys is quite funny, actually. They've been on before. Wry Welsh wit. I'm psyched too, since I love The Americans. 

1 minute ago, GussieK said:

Rhys is quite funny, actually. They've been on before. Wry Welsh wit. I'm psyched too, since I love The Americans. 

I find Rhys sexy.  I've seen him on there before, but, didn't think he was very amusing.  That's ok.  I still like him. 

On 3/30/2018 at 11:49 PM, bichonblitz said:

I thought Timothy Olyphant was difficult. Andy was getting a lil' frustrated with him. 

I have Timothy on many other talk shows and he is personable and funny. Don't think it was all his fault. It was clear that Andy was interacting more with Drew. 

• Love 5

I thought Rhys was rather amusing last night.  I like Russell too.  No real talk about The Americans, though.  I suppose they have to keep hushed about that as the FINAL season unfolds.  Did anyone else catch it?  I'm curious about something. You know how Andy asks the guests what was their last text?  Kerri said hers was ordering Rhys a cheeseburger and glass of wine.  She said she was on her way home from work and that's all there was time for. My question is why wouldn't Rhys order his own dinner?  Hmmm.....just curious. 

(edited)

I think she was telling Rhys to order her a cheeseburger, since she was rushing from set. I think she went from set to Andy’s show.  The cheeseburger wasn’t for him. 

Edited by Stuffy

Sun. Apr 8 : Nene Leakes and Lena Waithe

Mon. Apr 9 : Milo Ventimiglia & Ricky Martin

Tues.  Apr 10 : The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Wed. Apr, 11 : Dorinda Medley And The Night of 31 Doorbells

Thurs. Apr, 12 : Anna Faris and Snoop Dogg

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Jaded said:

Sun. Apr 8 : Nene Leakes and Lena Waithe

Mon. Apr 9 : Milo Ventimiglia & Ricky Martin

Tues.  Apr 10 : The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Wed. Apr, 11 : Dorinda Medley And The Night of 31 Doorbells

Thurs. Apr, 12 : Anna Faris and Snoop Dogg

Jaded ! Thank you so much for posting the weeks ahead's WWHL guests. I really appreciate that !!!! 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Jaded ! Thank you so much for posting the weeks ahead's WWHL guests. I really appreciate that !!!! 

Your welcome! 

It's a pretty bland LA lineup for as much as he's been promoting it.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/7/2018 at 2:48 AM, Stuffy said:

I think she was telling Rhys to order her a cheeseburger, since she was rushing from set. I think she went from set to Andy’s show.  The cheeseburger wasn’t for him. 

Keri eat a cheeseburger? Hmm....ok.  That's something to imagine.  She's a very thin person.  But, if so, why couldn't she order it herself?  I don't know.  I just find it odd when you can't order your own dinner.  lol

I would like to see some of the guests scheduled for this week, especially Farris, Martin and Dorinda, but, I'm not sure I'll bother.  I detest it when Andy goes on location.  To me, it doesn't work.  That show doesn't translate well and I can't think of any episode on location that I enjoyed.  That type of show is better in a small studio with small audience, imo.  But, Andy seems to enjoy it.  I wonder if he helps ratings. Maybe, he just wants a reason to go to LA.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well I could be remembering wrong, but I think he asked her if he could get her anything since she was rushing. She told him a cheeseburger and red wine. He was just being a nice partner and helping out. 

Edited by Stuffy
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Keri eat a cheeseburger? Hmm....ok.  That's something to imagine.  She's a very thin person.  But, if so, why couldn't she order it herself?  I don't know.  I just find it odd when you can't order your own dinner.  lol

I got the impression Matthew was already at the restaurant and a late Keri texted him her order.  Sounds pretty simple to me.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Not that it matters, except Rhys said that Keri ordered him a cheeseburger and glass of wine.  Like she was on her way home. No biggie really.  Just curious. It makes more sense if they were going out to dine.  Maybe, a place you text your order before you arrive, like Starbucks. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe

I hate these LA weeks he does.

The 1st LA last nite show was awful. I thought last year when he did the week in LA (1st time I think) it was so awful it probably wouldn't be repeated, but here he is again. Plus its not as if he's getting guests he normally couldn't get in NY.  The first nite in LA  = Ne Ne Leakes. Puhleeze. Going on location for a talk show has to show some novelty and something special about the different location.

Last year, one night was entirely only Bethenny. Another nite was Kim K. *eyeroll*

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5

Why does Andy insist on treating Ricky Martin like he's a piece of meat.  He is so disrespectful and Ricky is always so gracious. Sorry, Andy, he's not one of your playthings, he's actually a man with a career, a husband and children. 

• Love 13

Hmm....not sure what happened to my post about disliking Andy when he's on location.  Anyway, I dislike it immensely when he's on location.  It doesn't translate for me.  I did watch some of it last night, because I wanted to see Ricky Martin.  Still, it would have been better in a smaller, NY studio with small crowd, imo.  And what's so great about Vanderpump Rues cast on front row? OMG, that's a negative to me, not something to boast over.  lol 

I also hate the LA shows and hit the "change channel" button as soon as I realized they were on location, but not before I thought I saw Jax Taylor's stupid, greasy face on stage with Andy. Did I just imagine that?

• Love 2

Takes a minute to get used to Kyle’s new teeth.

Erika is an ass no matter what show she’s on. Her husband didn’t come on with the other men - did their contract expire?

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2018 at 5:46 PM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I love me some Jeff Goldblum.  He's so quirky and always seems to play the same kind of weirdo in every role but it works for him. 

Glad I'm not alone.  I've always liked Jeff Goldblum.  He is quirky as heck which I find super fun and interesting.

On 4/5/2018 at 9:28 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't recall seeing Jackie Hoffman in anything other than WWHL episodes, but she's hysterical.  Love her! 

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Bronzedog said:

Between the Is Alan Cumming game and the crotch game, this show is too crude to bother watching. Even Andy’s parents should be embarrassed by this crap. Andy has Alan Cumming and Jeff Goldblum on and he’s wasting their time with this?

This game was beyond gross.  And immature.  Like he has never heard that before?  Out of all his sexual innuendo this one was just icky and not funny.

I don't go on Twitter or follow anything from any of the shows I watch other than chat on here so I only know Michael Rappaport from his roles and on WWHL.  Seeing him interact with Kenya was really uncomfortable. His posturing and his gestures toward her.  He really needs some equitable engagement training.

• Love 4

I think having the large audience on location works on a special episode.. such as having the cast of RHOBH be subjected to the audience questions.  That's been the best episode from this LA stunt.  I wish RHOA would have this done.. as well as RHOP and RHOC.. and RHONY

• Love 1

They're all morphing into a skinny blonde Housewife with enhanced breasts, cheek implants, Botox, fillers, fish lips and hair extensions. 

But I really enjoyed the show and the 31 doorbell format, although it should have been one hour long.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

This “ Night of the 31 Doorbells” is dumb!  This should be called the night of the the dehydrated!  

Ha! I was thinking that mostly it was “Night of People Who Would Show Up at the Opening of an Envelope.”

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 11

Wow, watching the show where they brought nearly every Bravo franchise star on.  Brandi looks like she's morphing into Charo.

And OMG, I didn't even recognize Gretchen.  Stay away from the fillers.  Andy telling Jenna she looks great....yikes.  My God, nearly every one of these women look like they are going to star in the sequel to "Death Becomes Her."  Camille, however, looked stunning.  

• Love 13