Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Nene was doubling  down on her mugging for the camera - guess she figures if she does it enough there will be a lot of GIF material. She was holding some of those looks for a long time.  Also, Marlo teaches etiquette? On what planet is she an expert on that and WHO the hell uses this service?

Edited by Caseysgirl
Spelling
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Ohmygod, the clip of Lu doing ‘caberet’! Sweet fancy moses!!

And was that Sonja next to her attempting to be a backup "singer?"  

I liked both Dennis Quaid and Patton Oswalt.  Ellen Barkin was Quaid's best on-screen kiss.  I'm not surprised.  The Big Easy!  

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Brandi Glanville is on now. What in the hell did she do to her face? She looks like the Joker! 

Yikes! I know she has had work done before, but I haven’t seen her in a while.  Her nose looks like it has a fake tip.  She is in Michael Jackson territory now.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Yikes! I know she has had work done before, but I haven’t seen her in a while.  Her nose looks like it has a fake tip.  She is in Michael Jackson territory now.

Agreed. Brandi 's botoxed lips are extreme now and it puts her whole face in disproportion. It's a shame as she was a naturally pretty girl with refined facial features (when she first came on RH of Bev Hills). And more agreed, her face now looks clown-like.

Furthermore, I have always hated her hair since RHousewives and nothing has changed: she always has cheap looking extentions,  bad blonde highlights, and a generally bad and silly hairdo most of the time. I just wish she'd radically change it up, get rid of the extensions, get a good short blunt cut, and allow her hair look natural and healthy again.

She is a continued mess.   

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

In a million years, I would've never guessed that Victor Garber is gay.  Didn't see that one coming.

Bernadette Peters is timeless.  

Don't feel bad....I was shocked and devastated when one of my friends informed me (about 4 years ago) that Harvey "TMZ" Levin was gay!! 

• Love 1

Sure, maybe Bernadette has had cosmetic help. But she looks pretty natural. Plus she has real talent. And poise. And gravitas. I wouldn't compare her in anyway to the TV reality show personality, Ramona Singer. Two different worlds. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

As long as there are impressionable hungry young men at the Port Authority.

The last boyfriend was working on his Ph.D. at Harvard. He can't be bringing absolute idiots around Barry Diller. It's clear Andy doesn't want someone who is a dum dum, but he also doesn't want someone who is on equal footing either. He wants someone who projects respectability and equality, but actually is completely unequal in their partnership. Andy will never pick a guy who is independent and already has his own career.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

The last boyfriend was working on his Ph.D. at Harvard. He can't be bringing absolute idiots around Barry Diller.

I know I saw the picture with Andy, his gay mafia friends and Andy's bf on vacation.  I started singing "One of these things is not like the other..."  All those old guys and the college student.  Embarrassing.

Besides, I'm not talking partner material, I'm talking no strings attached fun.  The kind of fun Andy will never give up.

• Love 3
On 2/28/2018 at 7:08 PM, Caseysgirl said:

And a radio show and a radio station. I find him totally without charm or talent and it's hard for me to figure his success or his popularity.

Right place, right time. Everyone knows a few idiots that have managed to make it to the top just because they were in the right place at the right time. 

Not to say that he was an idiot, but Dennis Kozlowski from Tyco comes to mind. It is written somewhere that Dennis was a mediocre student and did an average job at Tyco while working in middle management. Dennis had charisma and a knack for drawing attention to himself which is how he got noticed and ultimately became CEO. Ironically, it was that same attention-getting that landed him in jail. Now, he is as quiet as a church mouse. 

Andy's claim to fame is that he had an interesting idea to develop a show around housewives who live in gated communities. We were curious and tuned in. The course of RH changed considerably when Atlanta began shooting and there was all the drama about Nene not being invited to Sheree's birthday party. The viewers ate it up. No more watching RH play tennis or buy bed linens. They don't even have to live in gated communities. Unfortunately, sleazy Andy knows what viewers will watch.

No one watches Andy for Andy. He is really bad on Love Connection, in part, because he thinks he is so good.

• Love 4

The worst thing about him is that he was actually a really good TV executive. He greenlit Queer Eye, Top Chef, Project Runway, Being Bobby Brown, Tabatha Takes Over, Flipping Out, Million Dollar Listing, and the Real Housewives. And I remember when Oprah was on WWHL, she thanked him for the advice he had given her when the ratings for OWN were cratering. He gave her programming advice, which helped stabilize OWN's ratings. But in the role of TV and radio show host and TV personality, he's terrible. There's no filter between the audience and his ego now.

• Love 8
On 3/16/2018 at 10:18 AM, mytmo said:

It was hard to see Burt Reynolds looking like that but he was an interesting guest.

On 3/18/2018 at 12:46 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Wow!!!  Burt looked........I mean.......I was shocked.  Still very witty but wow.

I just watched this one.  You guys think he looks bad?  I didn't think so...especially for 82.

But I am now intrigued as to what went down between him and Kathleen Turner.  Off to do my Google research...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I just watched this one.  You guys think he looks bad?  I didn't think so...especially for 82.

But I am now intrigued as to what went down between him and Kathleen Turner.  Off to do my Google research...

Right? Not one, but two disses! He’s always seemed... sleezy to me.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The worst thing about him is that he was actually a really good TV executive. He greenlit Queer Eye, Top Chef, Project Runway, Being Bobby Brown, Tabatha Takes Over, Flipping Out, Million Dollar Listing, and the Real Housewives. And I remember when Oprah was on WWHL, she thanked him for the advice he had given her when the ratings for OWN were cratering. He gave her programming advice, which helped stabilize OWN's ratings. But in the role of TV and radio show host and TV personality, he's terrible. There's no filter between the audience and his ego now.

This sums it up quite perfectly.   I don't necessarily dislike him.  WWHL is "fun" and it's short and filled with gossip.  I like when a big celeb sits down with a Bravolebrity.  He just has a lot of bad habits that make me roll my eyes.  I mean I've been watching for like 9 years!!!!  It's bound to happen.

• Love 5

Between the Is Alan Cumming game and the crotch game, this show is too crude to bother watching. Even Andy’s parents should be embarrassed by this crap. Andy has Alan Cumming and Jeff Goldblum on and he’s wasting their time with this?

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 7
On March 26, 2018 at 10:11 PM, Bronzedog said:

Between the Is Alan Cumming game and the crotch game, this show is too crude to bother watching. Even Andy’s parents should be embarrassed by this crap. Andy has Alan Cumming and Jeff Goldblum on and he’s wasting their time with this?

I was disappointed too.  

• Love 2

Sometimes I think that Andy thinks that because he is gay, he doesn't have to follow the same rules of propriety that a straight man would ; or that every gay man is as sleazy as he is. When he has an actual celebrity ,not one of  the Bravo people or sycophants like Michael Rappaport or Jerry O'Connell, I truly feel embarrassed for him.

• Love 5

I thought Drew Barrymore was sober? Andy saying to her, "I'm so glad you're drinking" didn't seem right to me.

And Timothy Olyphant seemed high. Or perturbed. Something. The first couple of jokes about Andy's name dropping on Drew's behalf were funny, but the whole show? Weird.

• Love 7

Drew Barrymore seems like a nice and sweet person, thus she does seem like she has alot of Hollywood friends. That said, I think she is a mediocre talent, that got far too much movie work mostly in her 20's, then in her early30's. Always playing one note kewpie doll sweet girl roles. Hey, she's never been nominated for anything. Maybe she needs to work behind the camera in producing.  Plus she always looks so sloppy. 

• Love 5