Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I thought Stassi and Josh whatever his last name is had chemistry & some heat,  but she kind of always had her shoulder or back to him. Very odd...in her shoes, I would have jumped on that. 

I know she said he dated a good friend of hers, though. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

I thought Stassi and Josh whatever his last name is had chemistry & some heat,  but she kind of always had her shoulder or back to him. Very odd...in her shoes, I would have jumped on that. 

I know she said he dated a good friend of hers, though. 

I thought he was just playing along with the storyline crossover.

On 2/24/2017 at 11:51 AM, Bronzedog said:

Andy Cohen reached a new level of assholery and insensitivity last night when he asked Dale Earnhardt, Jr. if he ever worried about dying/getting seriously injured on the racetrack.  Dale then had to respond with, "everyone knows how my father died."  

Oh NO. Tell me that buffoon did not ask him that.  What a stupid fucking moron. Who in the hell did he blow to get where he is? I just don't get it. 

• Love 2

The kittens were cute on Wednesday night's show. I was annoyed by the fact that they put scents on them so Lisa and Jennifer could sniff their cute little furry bodies for that stupid game.

The interview with Naomi Campbell was soo good, I hated for it to end. This woman has lived! She did a great job holding it together when the conversation turned to Whitney Houston, Gianni Versace, Alexander McQueen & George Michael. She actually overshadowed RuPaul who has a humongous personality. The Richard Simmons blogger was taking up my valuable time with Naomi. I, too tried to look up that Rescue stem cell serum Naomi mentioned only to find the website crashed. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I really enjoyed tonight's show and the after show too which lasted about 20 min. I just hate the damn player they use on Bravo's site because it always glitches and skips on any computer, tablet or anything else I try to use to watch. It's not my internet because I don't have trouble viewing live streams on any other site except Bravo's. I liked when they used Facebook Live a few times. It would probably be too much trouble to use YouTube to livestream the show since the embed would probably need to be changed each nite if they wanted people to keep viewing from their website and not on YT directly.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 2

Oh, man.  What happened between Naomi and Rihanna?!  Ha, ha!  I know Naomi is a really horrible person, but she is the original and everyone else is just a pretender to the throne.  Again, like Rod Stewart, someone who has had an amazing life and is ready to share stories, just need Andy to keep his yap shut.

• Love 4

Samuel L. Jackson is so fucking cool.  Bwah that he didn't remember he'd been in a movie with Brad Pitt.

Naomi!  LOVE.  LEGENDARY.  I'm loving how she's a Housewives junkie.

JLo and RayLo.  I've always adored Jennifer.  She seems like real people.  Ray Liotta just gives zero fucks.  Overrated Clint Eastwood.  Lousy kisser Sigourney Weaver.  Two JLo songs??  He doesn't know any!  Oh wait. "That Jenny from the block" one.  Ha!

Great shows this week.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Ray Liotta was shitfaced and his face looked swollen as hell. Is he an alkie?

I don't think he was. He has been doing the interview circuit and he acts the same way on all of them.  He may have been a little buzzed but what you saw was pure Liotta.  His face always looks puffy and that can be a sign of too much drinking but not necessarily.   Some people get that look as they age. Ben Afleck is looking a tad puffy these days. 

He has no Hollywood friends. He hangs out with his old NJ buddies. Love that! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
On 3/8/2017 at 3:31 PM, ninjago said:

Oh, man.  What happened between Naomi and Rihanna?!  Ha, ha!  I know Naomi is a really horrible person, but she is the original and everyone else is just a pretender to the throne.  Again, like Rod Stewart, someone who has had an amazing life and is ready to share stories, just need Andy to keep his yap shut.

It was a really good interview even though Naomi Campbell is a bona-fide certified legitimate horrible person. She's assaulted a dozen people, accepted a blood diamond from Charles Taylor, and was forced to testify at his war crimes trial at the Hague.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Ariana and Layla are both half naked and there's a blizzard in NYC.  Idiots.

They looked like Victoria's Secret rejects.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 3

I don't know where to put this but AC has a new gig:

"The greatest dating show of all time is returning to FOX and is hosted by Emmy award winner Andy Cohen! Love Connection sends two romance-seeking singles out on three blind dates and then puts everyone in front of a live studio audience to dish the dirt, as Cohen, the well-known provocateur, brings his personal brand of audacious fun to the show.  Love Connection has all the best qualities of a relationship- romance, comedy, drama."

• Love 4
On 3/7/2017 at 11:59 PM, NowVoyager said:

The interview with Naomi Campbell was soo good, I hated for it to end. This woman has lived! She did a great job holding it together when the conversation turned to Whitney Houston, Gianni Versace, Alexander McQueen & George Michael. She actually overshadowed RuPaul who has a humongous personality.

Naomi knows everybody! I always like her interviews, so much, in fact, I find it hard to believe she is such a shit in real life. The same way I hope JLo isn't really a demanding diva behind the scenes. I just don't wanna believe it! 

RuPaul was awesome, so gracious and let Naomi have her moment, he didn't care at all.  

• Love 5

I reeaally wish Andy would shut up and let the guests answer questions that he asks them.  Instead he asks a question, the guest begins to answer and he interrupts and the question never gets answered.  He's really an obnoxious little turd.

• Love 5

Andy can be obnoxious but damn if I didn't LOL when he put on that Stetson and declared, "This hat makes my dick feel bigger!"  And I LIVE for his shady-boots moments like asking Tyson if fake asses are a turn-on with Miss Fake-Ass 1993 sitting right next to him.  Heh.  

• Love 4

I like Helen Hunt, but she had no color in her face. I felt like I was looking at a corpse. Does Amanda Peet always act so cutesy? It seemed like she was putting on a little performance.

• Love 2

I like Helen Hunt too, but, she always seems kind of humorless in interviews.  Also, when they showed the clip of Amanda Peet's new project, was her costar in that clip Helen Hunt's ex husband Hank Azaria?  That seemed a little awkward.

• Love 8
(edited)

I came here to post the same observations about Helen Hunt as said above !

Whoa - I knew she was previously married to Hank Azaria (for like 5 minutes !), and yes, nothing was said when they showed the clip of Amandas new show with him ! Dead silence. Almost not like Andy to not say anything or not know. It was the elephant in the room. I wonder if thats why Helen was a little chilly to Amanda thru the show. The body language had her legs turned away.

Yes, Hunt has quite a respectable resume. But she is a stick in the mud on talk shows. Almost lethargic - like she has iron poor blood. Get the woman some a large steak and some B - 12. I wish she had been better made up too. Her upper lip has disappeared.  She looked so pale.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4

I remember that Helen Hunt and Hank Azaria dated for what seemed like years and years. Then they married and were divorced within months! I wonder if she put the kabash on Andy or Amanda mentioning her past marriage to Hank?

• Love 5

I wondered about the caller who asked Amanda Peet about actresses who've had work done, and Amanda stated she's never had botox because she needs her face to act... while poor Helen sat beside her silently, a victim of horrible attempts to look youthful.  And the irony is that Helen is dressed and styled like a 70 year old, which makes any work she does moot.  And then with the Hank factor.... Whether it was intended or not, it seemed like an uncomfortable night for Helen.

• Love 7

I completely cringed when the plastic surgery question came up and Helen Hunt was sitting there. She looks like she has the same problem John Kerry had with his plastic surgery on the lower part of his face. It took years for him to look normal again. I don't know what they had done, too much pulling or too harsh chemicals, but it makes their faces appear masklike. I don't blame anyone (especially an actor) for trying to maintain their looks, I just hope people are putting the word out about who the the good and bad plastic surgeons are and what procedures are worth the trouble.

Edited by 7-Zark-7
  • Love 7

For a looooong time Nichol Kidman and Renee Z had that same mask glossy look. Nichol looks normal now but sadly RZ kept going with bad updates. Those acid peals, I think they were big in the nineties, were horrible.

• Love 2
On 4/8/2017 at 6:52 PM, Pickles said:

I remember that Helen Hunt and Hank Azaria dated for what seemed like years and years. Then they married and were divorced within months! I wonder if she put the kabash on Andy or Amanda mentioning her past marriage to Hank?

I came to post this too. Elephant in the room much?  WTF?  Why were these two scheduled together!?  And also agree Helen looked bizarre.  I tuned in only to see how they would handle the awkward situation. Badly.  And they claim to be friends (Amanda and Helen).

BTW, Brockmire seems to be a fun show, based on the one episode I've seen. 

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 3

I'm not sure about Hunt's plastic surgery. Her looks have always been offbeat with super-angular features and our mouths can grow into that flat line pretty quick once 50 hits. IDK, I really like her and I especially like that she doesn't feign enthusiasm for everything during interviews. Enjoyed hearing that she & Reiser have lunch at the Ivy but it was odd when Azaria came up in the clip. I know he's mentioned her in passing (his interviews on acting are a good read) but those blink-and-you'll-miss 'em marriages after a long relationship always intrigue me. Want the gossip!  

• Love 4

Re: Helen Hunt

2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

those blink-and-you'll-miss 'em marriages after a long relationship always intrigue me.

I assume Hunt's PR people had some stipulation that Azaria not be mentioned. I bet all the guests have some topic that is off limits.  The long term dating/living together couples who then end in short lived marriages is not uncommon. I always wonder why.  The first same sex couple to legally marry in Los Angeles were together for 18 years but then divorced after 4 years of marriage. You'd think that if a couple still wanted to get married after putting in a decade or more of daily life together, that they must be solid.

Re: Bob Harper

I didn't know about his heart attack, I'm glad he's doing well. He and Andy were super flirty with each other. I wonder if they have a history. If not, maybe they should look into starting something. They were kind of cute together.

I went back to the Bravo website to look at the Hunt / Peet interview and I completely forgot how fantastic their shoe game was that night.

Shoe Game ON Fleek.png

• Love 3
22 hours ago, 7-Zark-7 said:

Re: Bob Harper

I didn't know about his heart attack, I'm glad he's doing well. He and Andy were super flirty with each other. I wonder if they have a history. If not, maybe they should look into starting something. They were kind of cute together.

Andy and Bob are always pretty flirty, but Andy doesn't date over thirty. Andy is dating a 29 year old Harvard grad student.

• Love 3

Funny, I thought the opposite about Helen Hunt, it looked to me like she hasn't had any work done and maybe it's time. She has always had thin lips which only get thinner with age, and her forehead is immense. Her eyelids are hooded.  She would benefit from a little filler in the upper lip and some wispy bangs since she's all forehead. She always had beautiful hair back in the Mad About Days, wonder why it's styled like an old lady's now.  I wish she would have talked a little bit more about Bill Paxton, one of my favorite actors. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I wish she [Helen Hunt] would have talked a little bit more about Bill Paxton, one of my favorite actors. 

I got the feeling Ms. Hunt didn't feel too warmly about him and was trying to be gracious and truthful. (I thought she squirmed a little answering the question.) She talked freely about Paul Reiser and mentioned they get together every month, so she will talk about personal stuff.

Edited by harrie
  • Love 3

Speaking of actors who are always baaaad on talk shows....

Dennis Quaid was on again. Long career, respectable resume, still sorta handsome at 62, but geez he is a stiff bore. I cannot imagine being married to him.  Zero charm. I guess his charm left after The Right Stuff. 

• Love 1

Gosh, Anne Hathaway was straining so hard to be congenial and inoffensive. Which ended up making her appearance kind of offensive. Everything she said was so sanitized, she came across as a total phony. I've never had a particular dislike of Anne, but this was just uncomfortable and painful to watch.

• Love 2
On Mon Apr 17 2017 at 1:26 PM, bichonblitz said:

Funny, I thought the opposite about Helen Hunt, it looked to me like she hasn't had any work done and maybe it's time. She has always had thin lips which only get thinner with age, and her forehead is immense. Her eyelids are hooded.  She would benefit from a little filler in the upper lip and some wispy bangs since she's all forehead. She always had beautiful hair back in the Mad About Days, wonder why it's styled like an old lady's now.  I wish she would have talked a little bit more about Bill Paxton, one of my favorite actors. 

Well, sometimes when you get older your hair thins from hormone changes & years of dyeing & styling abuse. And the texture of the grey hair growing in can be course, so the hair doesn't look as shiny or have the same body as it used to.

• Love 1

Anne Hathaway always seems smug to me. I've read that she can be a diva behind the scenes. Who knows? Was she trying to be super cool when she intimated she was a regular weed smoker? Bye Anne.

On 4/21/2017 at 0:21 AM, KFC said:

Gosh, Anne Hathaway was straining so hard to be congenial and inoffensive. Which ended up making her appearance kind of offensive. Everything she said was so sanitized, she came across as a total phony. I've never had a particular dislike of Anne, but this was just uncomfortable and painful to watch.

Agreed.  I feel the same way whenever SJP visits or does any talk show.

• Love 3

WTF was that episode?  It started off so flat I thought Andy was going to tell them to leave the set and interview the babies and then the guy with the huge teeth went full on douchebag and it got totally weird!