Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Finale Part 2

I really enjoyed this show. It's going to be hard to watch the adult version with all the petty fights and stupid drama after watching how mature and classy these young kids were.

I was impressed with all the finale collections. The kids really turned everything around from last week.

Maya's collection was great for a young celebrity to wear. I wasn't crazy about the long, flowy sleeves and capes on some of her designs though. But she won and I'm so happy for her. Her past designs were some of my favorites. And she's only 14! I can't wait to see what she does in years to come.

Zachary's designs were also great for night wear and I liked his pant outfits.

Peytie's design's were a little wild and tribal for my taste but she did a good job.

I actually liked Samantha's military looks. The red color helped. I couldn't tell if her hems were finished though. Her dresses were cute too. I was afraid she was going to win when Tim told her, while watching her runway show, that he was honored to be in her presence. What Tim?

I hope they have follow ups, maybe on future P.R. Juniors, on these kids to see what they are up to.

• Love 7

A nice runway. I'm glad Maya won. I think she was my favorite but I vacillate from one designer to another. I could wear something from each one. I'm not the type of "girl" the judges refer to when they ask, "Tell us about your girl." I think many woman have an eclectic style and their closets reflect that. A really delightful show this season. From the previews, however, it looks like we're back to bitching. The adults have learned nothing. But I'll still watch and read the forums. See you soon!

• Love 8

I'm very happy with the outcome, though really, I'd have been fine with any of them winning. I loved at least a couple of things in every collection.

Really really sad that this is over. I'm going to miss these kids.

• Love 11

Yaaaaaayyyyyy! I totally thought Samantha was getting the win-edit and after seeing the collections I really liked Peytie's, but Maya has such interesting ideas and great techniques that I'm very happy she won. What a great group of kids and what a pleasure this season was to watch.

• Love 12

Since the Juniors & the last season of adult PR both showed at Fashion Week, they had to be filming at the same time/close together, right--or would they have had to? Cool that Tim managed to juggle both shows simultaneously, if so--& it's totally understandable, now, how frustrated he got with the adults during the last season (which I think was mentioned in the adult show's forum) if he truly was working with both groups simultaneously, & after having seen both sets of Fashion Week finalists' collections.

• Love 11

I was hoping that Maya would win, so very happy! I did think their youth and inexperience showed in the final three days when they all looked scared and unsure of how to continue. I'm glad Tim gave them the help that he did. When the judges were discussing the looks, they seemed kind of negative on Maya so I thought for sure Samantha would win. She does have a signature look and I'm sure it would appeal to a certain kind of woman-but I just don't think the cargo/military thing is anything new or that she brought anything new to it. She probably did have the most cohesive viewpoint throughout the show.

I didn't like Zachary's collection at all except for the straw outfit. Peytie had some cute pieces and her finale dress was very cool. But Maya's boning and waffle pants were really wow and to think she is just 14. I really hope this show will be back and look forward to watching All-Stars even with the complaining.

• Love 3

Not trying to be mean, but what exactly did Samantha do that was so new, awe inspiring?  We thought she just kept making the same jacket over and over.  And while adding the red gave a pop of color, to me it just looked so drab in color.

• Love 21

What a great finale! Amazed how much better everyone's collections looked. I agree, Tim's judicious advice and the kids' willingness to be flexible helped a bunch. But they also stood by what they felt strongly about, and I appreciated Peytie in particular saying she was pleased that her collection really reflected who she was and she was happy with it regardless of the outcome.

Zach's stuff was never to my taste, but what a smart, talented kid. Like the judges, I did like his evening pant looks the best. Samantha's aesthetic is about as far from mine as you can get, and I never quite understood the judges' fascination with her looks, but I came around to liking her better and really admire her maturity and confidence. Peytie remains adorable and her collection was my second favorite. But Maya! I think she deserved the win. I loved her collection and cannot wait to see what else she will do, if this is her level of creativity and ability at age 14. I happen to love the sheer capes and all that amazing stuff she did with the pants.

Obviously, these kids have been lucky to have loving and supportive families behind them. The bond they formed with each other also appeared very genuine and sweet. It was just really nice to see what great people they were, freakish talent aside :) It's enough to make me consider opting out of All Stars.

Edited by bref
  • Love 9

I had my fingers crossed for Maya and Peytie...loved them both, would have been happy if either won. Mays's win is a wonderful choice, but I loved Peytie's looks.

I could not wear them, but to me they are strong and innovative, yet feminine. Love the girl.

They gave Zachary something of a hard time, and yet I loved the lavender dress...and his pants with he flowing top were great. I think he has a strong future as well.

Plus, all three are just wonderful people...the parents should be very proud.

I will try not to comment on Samantha...as I do not like her clothes nor her attitude. Osbourne finally nailed it with her comment that this may be all Samantha can do...(I'm paraphrasing here) and that her range as a designer is limited. She was quickly overruled by all the other judges and the Samantha love, but i agree with her.

No indication that she can move off a fairly narrow base.

That said, this season has been what adult PR has been missing...real talent, and a focus on design and the work involved, instead of the awful, bickering that passes for drama.

I do hope the show keeps us updated on these kids. How talented and how composed they were in front of the crowds on the runway.

Bravo.

• Love 12

I noticed a lot of previous PR contestants (maybe the ones who will be on All Stars-?) in the audience, and the look of utter terror on some of the faces was priceless...you could almost see the thought bubbles over their heads~~"There is NO way my stuff is as good as this"...."These kids are putting us to shame"....etc.

So glad that Maya won!!!  :-)

I thought all the collections were very good, and really showed each designer's point of view.  I'm sad that Zachary didn't win, but am very happy for Maya.  I loved most of Zachary's pieces, but there was something missing, imo.  Except for that trumpet dress - that was stunning!  Loved that he did evening pants, and did them very well.  

I thought Peytie's was cute, very California-boho-chic, I guess you would call it.  

I wasn't super impressed with Samantha's, I thought it all looked very similar, and most of the tops and jackets really didn't have much shape to them.  They looked fine on the models, but on an average height, average sized woman or girl, those pieces wouldn't look right, imo.  

I hope any future "adult" PR contestants saw this, and saw what this show can and should be.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8

Standing in front of an audience at 14/15/16 would have been the end of me, let alone producing something so creative and then being judged on it. My unfashionable hat is off to these kids [even the ones who were cut early...who I'd completely forgotten about until we saw them in the audience].

I was awfully tense when it came down to Maya and Samantha - I gave up watching the "adult" version when the judges choose Gretchen over Mondo so I couldn't take another fiasco. Thankfully these judges [who I really enjoyed through the season] made the decision I was hoping for. 

Of course the real winners are Maya's parents - they've got a college fund to blow now!

Edited by cousin oliver
  • Love 13

Okay, so I caved on my promise to myself to not watch (Tim overload) and caught the last five weeks. (Your discussions here - and a loooooong Grey's hiatus - drove me.) What a breath of fresh air! Actual talent and skill! PR 1.0, take note!

My favorite part of last night, besides Maya winning: the mix of facial reactions from previous "adult" contestants in the audience. With the exception of Michael Costello (of the ones I saw), most aren't worthy of holding these teens' sewing kits for them. They'd be toast in a (fairly-judged) head-to-head competition.

• Love 11

I stopped watching the finale after the designs went down the runway.  I was sure Samantha was going to be crowned the winner and I just did not want to even see that!  So I am so thrilled to learn that Maya won!!!  Loved her, loved her style.

I would have liked to see what she came up with with the yellow material she had purchased at Mood.  I think a little pop of color would have been nice. But guess she did not feel it was really what she wanted to show and that shows her determination.

Loved most of Peytie's outfits too.  Was not appreciating her style in the first few episodes, but she really developed during the series into more than a hippie look.  Was really nice that her sister got credit for her incredible artwork too.

Loved Zach's personality and most of his garments.  I liked his final piece before the changes he made, but loved it even more after.

I hated everything Samantha did from day one.  Are there really people out there that would wear that stuff?  The cut, the colors? I have never seen anyone of any age who has worn anything so drab and unflattering, except maybe survivalists.  And the pop of red that was liked by the critics would not have been there if Tim had not strongly suggested it.  It wasn't her idea and I don't think he should have been making suggestions during the finals, except for things like suggesting finishing techniques.

Anyway, so glad Maya won and I hope she has a successful future as a designer.

• Love 7

One of the cutest things in this episode was the four finalists taking a few moments to really enjoy their time together despite the chaos of getting ready for fashion week. I loved when they all gathered together in the workroom to take polaroid selfies (and then promptly ran back to their stations). It was even cuter considering that they talked about how they all had to go to the bathroom but wanted to keep working. I also loved when they got to see the runway and then they all went down to the end and posed together. So adorable.

The most hilarious thing in this episode were all the shots of former PR contestants who are twice the age of these kids and the clear "holy fuck" looks on their faces as they saw what these teenagers created. These kids have more talent in their pinkies than most of those adults have in their entire bodies.

Although I didn't love Zachary's finale collection, I really liked that he created pieces that looked much more youthful than some of the things he made earlier in the season. Overall he had a very light young look. I could definitely see some celebrities in their 20s wearing some of his looks on the red carpet.

Peytie's collection looked better on the runway/on her models than it did hanging on the garment rack. I could see a 25 year old girl wearing these pieces while on vacation or while living in California. I also like that because she did several separates, those are things that could be mixed with things you already have. There were some tops that you could make casual by wearing with jeans, a long flowy skirt, capris, a short black skirt, etc. but you could also dress them up with black cigarette pants or wear them for a night out on the town. Same with the skirts. You could wear them with a tank top of a halter top to make it casual (and because her skirts had so many colors, you could wear just about any kind of top with her skirts). To me, that means that not only could a boho beachy kind of girl wear her designs from head to toe, but the pieces are versatile enough that girls who are less boho could still incorporate those pieces into their existing wardrobes. I was rooting for Peytie all season and I loved that she said even if she didn't win, the collection really shows who she is and that she was proud of it. Unlike when some of the adults say that on regular PR, she sounded sincere, not like she was trying to justify losing.

There was no surprise for me in Samantha's collection. It looked exactly the same as what she's done all season. As Christian said, we've seen her do that jacket like ten times. To be honest, her entire collection looked like the same outfit over and over. I was certain she was going to win because she did what the judges asked (added a pop of color, created a dress and a skirt). I also noticed that the camera work for her show was different (we got a head to toe zoom of every outfit when it was on the end of the runway) which I thought was a subtle hint that she was going to win. I was soooooooo glad that she didn't. I still don't understand why the judges think that anything she's done all season was innovative or fresh. It was the same old boxy shape from week one. I hated that her final connection had so much neoprene.

Maya's collection was gorgeous. Everything looked beautiful when we saw the pieces hanging in the workroom but they were even better on the runway. I think she had the most cohesive collection with a clear point of view and interesting design elements. Even though there were things I personally wouldn't wear (do I really need waffle pants to go to Target?), I loved everything she made. One of my favorite things was the black fan pattern on the back of one of the white jackets. So unexpected and cool looking without being too much. I am so happy that she won!

It was so sweet to see some of the parents tearing up. I was certain that Tim Gunn would be bawling no matter who won.

• Love 10

It was so sweet to see some of the parents tearing up. I was certain that Tim Gunn would be bawling no matter who won.

I forgot to mention how moved I was by the support shown by the parents.   If your parents love you and stand by you, if they respect your dreams and encourage you, you can conquer the world.    I firmly believe this.

• Love 12

I wasn't super impressed with Samantha's, I thought it all looked very similar, and most of the tops and jackets really didn't have much shape to them.  They looked fine on the models, but on an average height, average sized woman or girl, those pieces wouldn't look right, imo.

Mostly... except that one of the looks made even the model look like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.  

But Samantha herself was adorable.  They were all adorable and kind to each other and smart and this show was just a joy to watch.

I feel like Zachary is going to become one of those beloved designers for older women.  His designs still don't feel "young" to me... and despite what PR wants everyone to think, there's nothing wrong with that.  I suspect he's going to have a long and successful career.

I would like to see Peytie design some of her own textiles from the ground up.  I liked the look of a lot of what she used, but often they'd be such stiff fabric I felt it did the garments a disservice.  I'd like to see her bring her aesthetic to a fabric collection.  

I never really "saw" Maya through the whole competition, and she never stood out to me.  But her collection?  I'm so glad she won because it was by far and away my favorite.  I loved her top with the too-long sleeves.  Can't imagine anyone really ever wearing it, but it looked fabulous.  

• Love 9

Samantha seemed to separate herself from the other designers. Last week when they were originally looking at each other's collection by opening the garment bags, she was off by herself. Last night, when they were trying on each other's designs, she again did not participate. Yes, she had a lot of work to do, but she often seemed to look down on/criticize the gatherings of the other designers. When Time suggested that she mix up the colors, rather than send each outfit down in monochrome colors, she rejected his idea until she used it.

I was so happy for Maya and her win. I would have been happy for any of them, even Samantha, as they represent the hope and abilities of so many young people.

• Love 4

Christian Siriano won his season with an all-black collection and he tells Maya he wanted to see more color?

One of the many, many improvements over the mothership has been the lack of guest judges.  Why did they spoil it at the end with the vapid guest judge?  "I really liked that thingy."

I have to suspect they filled the tent with extras since they didn't identify anyone but previous contestants and three shots of some Neverland actress.  Does the real design world pay any attention to the PR runway show?

• Love 5

Part of me gets Samantha just wanting to put her head down and work because she had A LOT of sewing left to do, but at the same time she did seem to have a snotty attitude about the other three designers trying on each other's stuff. I actually loved that even though they knew they still had work to do, they were taking a few minutes to have fun and be kids and just enjoy being in the workroom together. I know that we live in a world with Facebook and skype and other technology that allows people to stay in touch when they live in different places, but being together in the workroom before fashion week is something that they will never experience together again, so I'm really glad that they took that time to goof off and have fun.

• Love 7

Zachary's trumpet dress with the purple and black--I want one NOW.

I thought his dresses would be bridesmaidy, but dang if he didn't put together a really lovely collection of pretty things.

I did not understand Peytie's asthetic for the final show, but there was actual design there. She did have one "Star Trek Cantina waitress" outfit there (the black and orangy-pink shiny one)

So glad Samantha did not win. She seems so smug, I do wish I had that confidence at 16!

Yay for Maya!

• Love 1

I am so pleased with the winner; that Maya is so lovely and composed, and really, all these teenagers make me feel so unaccomplished.  I was tearing up along with her parents.  

My favorite line of the episode was was Zachary's comment about Beyonce only having 24 hours in a day.  I don't remember the exact syntax, but it was so funny and sharp.

• Love 6

*So glad they were able to realize that young people could withstand the pressures of the competition, threw out the new-group-every-week concept of Threads, and gave us this wonderful show.

*Very gratified that Maya won over Samantha.  Even though Peytie has been my favorite from the start, Maya's collection was jaw-dropping gorgeous.  She totally deserved the win.  I would have put Peytie #2, though. 

*Perhaps one of these young people could design Bella Thorne a dress that doesn't fall off her body when she sits down and leans forward.

• Love 7

Christian Siriano won his season with an all-black collection and he tells Maya he wanted to see more color?

One of the many, many improvements over the mothership has been the lack of guest judges. Why did they spoil it at the end with the vapid guest judge? "I really liked that thingy."

I have to suspect they filled the tent with extras since they didn't identify anyone but previous contestants and three shots of some Neverland actress. Does the real design world pay any attention to the PR runway show?

Heh. I follow Christian on Instagram. He's gotten past his "black" phase. ;) You're right. Also telling that that seemed to be the biggest knock against Maya's collection. Had my fingers crossed, but history w/original recipe PR left room for doubt.

Couldn't agree more about Bella Whatshername (wearing Siriano. Recognized that print immediately.). Why bother with a guest judge if you pick one so useless?

P.S. Still can't stand KellyO - the OTHER reason I originally skipped this show.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 4

The worst part of last night's episode was the sneak peek of the Project Runway All Stars and that stupid fight over how to make a belt. They were mean to each other. I can't go back to watching that crap after watching this season of Project Runway Junior.

• Love 9

I was bracing for a Samantha win, and was so relieved it was Maya. I didn't love Maya's on the runway, it felt repetitious. (I thought all except Peytie's were a bit one-dimensional.) Where she shined is in the structural details, the cages and harnesses, which are harder to see from a distance. I appreciate that creativity.

They are great kids with tremendous potential -- I'd love to see what they could do if they had one more round to revise their collections. I don't mean this to bash what they presented. The collections were good, especially for kids! But I genuinely want to see what they could do with some additional time and space. Give them tough love creative feedback and another few weeks, and I think they'd knock us out. 

In almost every season I've been underwhelmed by final collections, so this isn't a new thought. It's amplified here because I like them better than the grown ups. :)

That said, this season has been what adult PR has been missing...real talent, and a focus on design and the work involved, instead of the awful, bickering that passes for drama.

I think the limitations that are imposed on the producers when they have to work with children end up making for a better show. Because they can't use the typical reality show producer's bag of tricks for creating drama - sleep deprivation, extended working hours, forcing them to wait around for long periods of time, plying them with alcohol, etc. I wish all reality shows would be forced to do a Junior season at least once to learn that they don't need to drive their contestants to the brink of mental breakdown in order to create a good and interesting show.

And forgot to add - I thought Maya's collection was great, though I wish she would do a better job of styling herself. I was not a fan of the bright red lipstick combined with that Kiss of the Spiderwoman black lace dress she wore for the finale. It didn't suit her. Peytie and Samantha do much better jobs of styling themselves.

• Love 4

Maya's outfits definitely looked more like a "collection" than any of the others.  So glad she won.

I wasn't wowed by Peytie's stuff, but wish some prize could have been given to her little sister for the free-hand art work she did on the fabric.  That blew me away.

• Love 2

I am pleased with this.  

Maybe I am over-thinking things but I do think Samantha was "groomed" to be the winner in case no one else did well.  Throughout the series I thought she was the most consistent with a point of view. In fact, I am tempted to watch the last two episodes back to back now that I know how things come out. 

All are lucky to have such supportive families.  I also think it is possible that all four of them will probably have internships this summer if they want them.

I wish the prizes were a little better.  $25k doesn't go far, especially after taxes.  I don't know how much it costs to get a line started, but that seems low to me. 

Both Zachary and Peytie had one or two looks that I really liked. but over all I thought  Maya collection looked the most professional and put together.

In my youth when I was young and leggy, I could have worn Samantha's mini, but that was the only item she sent out that I really cared for.  I was almost sure she had not won when the judges remarked on how she took their advice, but they also wondered what she would have done without the advice. And when they called Maya a "genius," I got my hopes up that she would win.  I ranked Samantha last, gave a tie to Peytie and Zachary, and the win to Maya.  I think the last three are a lot more talented than the last winner of the adult show.  Ashley, was it? I so quickly forget.  This show was enjoyable.  I am not sure if I can watch the All-Stars.  For one thing I don't remember most of them, and I thought I had seen all seasons.

• Love 3

Had a silly thought...you know how they sent some adult contestants into the workroom to help the juniors with their designs at one point.? They should send these four into the adult workroom to show them how to get it done, on time, with grace and good will. And their design advice could only help the adults.

• Love 19

Samantha did have six looks, despite the review article saying she had five - she also had one with dark blue/peacock shorts and a red top and one of her jackets. I liked her stuff a lot and thought second was correct - Maya was amazing, and while I generally loved Peytie's vision, it was a little all over the place for me in the finale. Too many ideas, some too short and too much fringe and what not. Love the colors and use of patterns though - I get ideas from her, and from Samantha, but ultimately Maya was just a clear winner to me.

I see Zachary's strengths but it did feel old fashioned to me - I'm 52 but I can see myself dressing like the three girls' "girl" would dress at 25 or 30 or 40 (in terms of fabric choices and general aesthetics, not trying to pretend I'm younger than I am, but age-appropriate with similar sensibilities and inspirations), but would have had no interest in dressing like Zachary's woman at any age, 16, 25, 30, 40, now, or at 60 or 70 or 80. I guess I can imagine someone who is now 70 wanting to dress like that when they were 20 or 30. And some of this silhouettes are just not something I can imagine anyone feeling attractive or even interesting in, whereas I'd want to talk to the women who are wearing the three girls' outfits, and for the most part think they looked great, to boot!

I wish the prizes were a little better.  $25k doesn't go far, especially after taxes.

But doesn't she also get a full ride scholarship to FIDM?  That is the go-to fashion school in the west and very expensive.  I know people who would have loved to go there but simply couldn't afford it.

• Love 3

The designers are so excited, so scared, and so young that they don't get that reference to Saved By The Bell.

Well, I'm old, and I don't get that reference, either, even after reading the post.  What does this mean?

And I'm sad that Tim said bye to Swatch at Mood but I don't remember seeing Swatch.  I even rewound and didn't see him.  Possibly because I'm old.

• Love 2

But doesn't she also get a full ride scholarship to FIDM?  That is the go-to fashion school in the west and very expensive.  I know people who would have loved to go there but simply couldn't afford it.

Yeah, I thought that was a great prize-- in that college is very expensive and that by winning the show she is encouraged to further her education. Of course, it's only quite that great of a prize if she wants to go there. It seems like a great opportunity, but it is also really far away from her family and friends, and it has a limited range of courses (what if she wants to double major in design and... I don't know, biochem?). Haha, I'm feeling anxious about the college plans of this fourteen year old I've never met. Hopefully she'll want to go there and love her well-earned time at the school. 

• Love 1

And I'm sad that Tim said bye to Swatch at Mood but I don't remember seeing Swatch.  I even rewound and didn't see him.  Possibly because I'm old.

Swatch wasn't shown.   We wondered about it too and decided they avoided showing Swatch so they wouldn't have to pay him.

• Love 2

But doesn't she also get a full ride scholarship to FIDM?  That is the go-to fashion school in the west and very expensive.  I know people who would have loved to go there but simply couldn't afford it.

She did, but she is only 14 so it will be a few years before she goes,  I would expect with her resume she may get other scholarship offers.  I also think she may get offers to be a summer intern. 

The pacing was definitely awkward here, but I guess that's excusable since the juniors can't work long hours so there's going to be a lot of clunky little days. 

Why exactly did the (formerly beautiful) Georgina Chapman get that ridiculous taped segment/fakeout to insert herself into PR junior?  Did they really need her vague, shallow 'advice?'  She certainly wasn't a replacement for the eliminated designers coming back as assistants. It seems just as egocentric as the way she's typically introduced on all-stars.  And given the fact that none of the former PR designers in the audience were given any on-screen credit, it's really excessive how many text introductions that actress from finding never land was given.  Who cares? 

Samantha's was just as bad as expected.  I couldn't believe she sent that shapeless teal 'smock' down the runway...it hardly qualifies as clothing, let alone fashion.  The rest of her looks were a blur of the same stuff we saw throughout the season ( she actually acted like getting that orange/pink fabric was original, when she used the same color combination many episodes ago, and now it appears in two looks that are difficult to tell apart), and very unflattering cargo pants.  So glad she didn't win!

Zachary definitely turned his finale look around, and not just on account of Tim's guidance either.  It looked good, and overall his collection wasn't bad. I do question some of the fabric choices, as there was a lot of this cheap looking satin covered in creases on the tops.  I thought his collection was cohesive, and not 4th place. 

Peytie had some looks that weren't bad, but as was emphasized by one of the judges, the best was still her sister's stenciling (when paired with the orange fabric, not that print!)

Maya absolutely deserved the win, her looks were flawless, cohesive and very sophisticated.  That look with the sleeves was amazing, and it is good that she didn't thrown in that bright dandelion color. 

This was so much better then the last season of regular PR.  I hope this continues every year and eventually takes over all-stars.

• Love 6

The guest judge was selected because of the producers of Project Runway Junior.  They're the same producers of Finding Neverland in which she's appearing.  Poor choice IMO.  But that's how it works.

These kids did an amazing job and what a pleasure to watch this show.  I was rooting mostly for Peytie but I get why they chose Maya.  I can't believe Samantha came in second.  I found her designs rather one note.  Loved Zachary.  He'll do well.  He just needs some growing to do.  He sometimes let his emotions get to him.  He's how old?  No shame in that.  He's normal.

These kids raised the bar for Project Runway - with the design skills they have for their age and most importantly for their maturity.  A great thing.  Future contestants can learn a lot from them and the viewers will judge them based upon what we've seen of these kids.  Applause to the juniors.

• Love 2
The guest judge was selected because of the producers of Project Runway Junior.  They're the same producers of Finding Neverland in which she's appearing.

THAT...plus this:

Why exactly did the (formerly beautiful) Georgina Chapman get that ridiculous taped segment/fakeout to insert herself into PR junior?  Did they really need her vague, shallow 'advice?'  She certainly wasn't a replacement for the eliminated designers coming back as assistants. It seems just as egocentric as the way she's typically introduced on all-stars.

Equals:  Harvey Weinstein is the producer of Finding Neverland and the husband of the Formerly Beautiful Georgina.

• Love 6

I'm going to miss this show.

It will be so hard to watch all the fucktardery that will ensue on All-Stars, followed by douchebaggery to the twelfth power on the next season of Project Runway Regular.

But I'll be hanging in there; if for no other reason than to bitch.

• Love 8

Congratulations Maya. I really wanted peytie to win but I'm happy with maya.

Samantha should have been last not second. As others have said it's the same thing over and over again. Boring,shapeless,ugly colors.

I love Zach. I so would wear the pink and black outfit. Just gorgeous.

What the flippity frog was up with that guest judge? That thing? I don't know what you call it....uh huh...... a bodice? That and The one with the big sleeves.....yeah,those are called bell sleeves. Shouldn't you have some idea or knowledge about what your judging?????sheesh.

• Love 3

I was going to swear off all versions of this show forever if Samantha won. While I generally feel like there's too much emphasis on sexy, no woman would wear one of those outfits. If Heidi had been one of the judges, she would have made her usual speech about how a woman wants to look sexy and all those looks were boxy, badly fitted, and unflattering to any woman's figure. The rear-end of several of those pieces made the models' butts look huge and their waistlines disappeared. It's possible that if she had more time, she would have been able to make them fit better, but she didn't and that's the rules.

The designs themselves were totally Old Navy or the Gap. Some of her pieces early in the season were nice, but in general I felt like she was being carried along from week to week as if she had been chosen to win. It's one thing for a judge to "fall in love" with a designer and choose to overlook obvious flaws (such as unfinished hems, uneven seams, etc.) but after the Emperor Has No Clothes winner we had in the last season of the regular PR (Ashley), I have NO FAITH whatever that the judging is fair. Samantha should not have even been in the final, imho.

I can't help loving Zach. He is everything you want: knowledgeable about fashion, sweet, positive attitude, no ego evident, and I do think his collection was cohesive and a stretch for him. Everything fit beautifully, was finished beautifully, and styled beautifully. I loved his color palate. It was sexy without being slutty. It did not look cheap. It's true he designs for a slightly older woman, good for him. Why not.

Peytie's collection was cute but overrated. Most of her stuff was for teenage girls and has limited appeal.

Maya's collection deserved to win. So they got it right. I am now grateful that I no longer have to see Kelly Osbourne every week. Some people are just self-promotion embodied in a nothingness that gets plopped in front of us on TV, and I just don't know why. And that guest judge, they could have done better if they'd plucked a random nobody off the street. She was LAME. I mean can anybody judge a finale for PR? Apparently so.

• Love 3