Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: The Empathy Optimization

I've seen worse eps - the itchy sweater & the old school bully (Jimmy Speckerman?) eps come to mind.

What was interesting to me about this episode is that the entire cast of regulars were there which I think is a first. Except

for that first time meeting Penny, we haven't seen Emily with the entire gang & I'm not sure all were present during the

time she met Penny. She was made a regular this season and we haven't seen much of her. Tonight they finally incorporated

her into the main cast & even brought in Stuart who, I think, has been a regular for the past 2 years. I liked seeing the group

as a whole & checking out the dynamics.

Zahdii, I'd watch This Old House and then catch this BB ep On Demand or on line. :)

Btw, has Mayim being remote these last 2 eps because of her dad?

• Love 2

I've seen worse eps - the itchy sweater & the old school bully (Jimmy Speckerman?) eps come to mind.

What was interesting to me about this episode is that the entire cast of regulars were there which I think is a first. Except

for that first time meeting Penny, we haven't seen Emily with the entire gang & I'm not sure all were present during the

time she met Penny. She was made a regular this season and we haven't seen much of her. Tonight they finally incorporated

her into the main cast & even brought in Stuart who, I think, has been a regular for the past 2 years. I liked seeing the group

as a whole & checking out the dynamics.

Zahdii, I'd watch This Old House and then catch this BB ep On Demand or on line. :)

Btw, has Mayim being remote these last 2 eps because of her dad?

Her father passed away in April.

I think Mayim is being remote because the writers have realized she's the show's best chance of more awards and they figure they need to keep doing what they've been doing with her -- Skype Amy has been A Thing since her introduction. And in a small way I kind of see the point. I don't know about the majority of viewers, but several fan polls I've seen about favorite BBT Characters in the past few years have had Amy winning by a mile, and I suspect that it's partly because we aren't overdosed on her like we are with all the other characters. Although to my taste I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more of her.

So upset we never saw the guy's reaction to finding out Sheldon lost his virginity. I think this show still has the steam for the occasional exceptionally funny episode, and I was expecting (well hoping) for something akin to my favorite episode of Friends; The One Where Everyone Finds Out. I would have liked to see at least four simultaneous spit takes on hearing the news. I know Kaley's the queen, but spit takes are pretty much always funny to me no matter who does it.

Edited by PinkRibbons
  • Love 8

Emily's medical specialty being dermatology and being insulted by Sheldon reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's dating a dermatologist and wondering why people kept thanking her for saving their lives. He called her a pimple popper, until he realized they were talking about skin cancer. 

• Love 8

I started reading the vanity cards a few weeks ago, and I like them. Have they always been like this, or has Lorre changed direction? He's been talking about meditation and other serious subjects. This week it was about fear-mongering and resistance to it.

As for the episode, I actually thought Emily was fine in this one. They didn't focus on her love of the macabre and how Raj is squicked by it, and without that schtick, it worked. Raj sure has come a long way. So has Howard. And I actually thought Sheldon did learn something, that he wasn't just faking his remorse as an obligatory gesture to get what he wanted. I think a lot of the characters have grown over the course of the show.

• Love 6

I kind of like that with Skype-Amy, we get the aftermath of Sheldon/Amy sex without it taking over too much of the show... as I imagine it might if they were in the same room together in the immediate post-coitus episodes - the writers might feel like they would have to spend more time demonstrating how their physical interactions differ in the immediate aftermath of what was a huge step for both of them.  That could distract from other storylines, or just not be something they want to work into the episodes right away.

By keeping them physically separated for a short while, we can notice the subtle changes in their interactions, like Amy still radiating an obvious afterglow last episode or the way they speak to and look at each other now that is more intimate... but it's more subtle than it would probably be if they were in the same room together.

I have no idea at all if that is the reason.  I'm just speculating a bit.

I liked this episode pretty well.  I'm sure the opening segment put off a lot a people, but I enjoy watching Sheldon try to become a "real boy", and I'm glad when he manages to make a bit of progress. 

I was hoping Emily was gone for good, so I was disappointed to see her on the party bus. 

• Love 7

I know it's just a sitcom, but two things really bothered me in this unfunny episode. First, how can people who were lonely and ostracized as children turn around and be so cruel to Stuart? Maybe it's human nature but on a sitcom it's not funny.

Second, I was trying to visualize a scenario on tv or in the movies where three average looking women who were made up and dressed to look nerdy would be with three super handsome men. And the men would be discussing a pop culture subject that interested the women, just like in the opening scene. It would never happen.

• Love 8

Yeah, Penny and Bernie by now should have done something a bit more fresh and current in regards to Leonard and Howard's wardrobes.  And Raj always pulled out sharp clothes when he dressed up and yet wears regular clothes like a grandpa who smells and has a Werther's Original of uncertain provenance always half stuck inside his jacket pocket.

A pretty blah episode.  All it did was hammer home how much Emily does not fit in the group or play well with others.  Sheldon is not the means in the test here.  It is how she interacts with the others as they collectively have to deal with Sheldon.

Don't get me wrong.  I would have loved someone to cut Sheldon's needy baby greedy baby (Leonard's mother is a delusional bitch that she can't see the irony there in her little buddy who might be able to make her a cup of tea) routine down to proper size and leave him on the curb choking on exhaust.  Sorry doesn't fix the act you are apologizing for.  It merely opens the door to being able to deal with and move on.  Hollywood and relationships of all kinds and sizes seems to not get that and I hate the societal trickle down affect it has.  That the burden is put upon the originally injured to accept. 

Stewart is written too much like a convenience.  The show has him involved on levels even before he moved in with Howard's mom that did not seem in sync with how they then treated him the rest of the time.  And then they started having him be too weird, I think to justify the women in the group not using the same level of awareness they extend to the rest.  He really bordered on pervert if not crossed with a full visa a couple of episodes the start of this season.  Or was it last?  They all seem to blur into one anymore.

• Love 3

I liked this episode pretty well.  I'm sure the opening segment put off a lot a people, but I enjoy watching Sheldon try to become a "real boy", and I'm glad when he manages to make a bit of progress.  

I really like when they have Sheldon be aware of his flaws and try to grow.  

As a Sheldon fan, I definitely liked the episode.  I am aware of his flaws and realize he can be overbearing.  It has alwyas bothered me that his friends put up with his actions instead of standing up for themselves but then complain about it later.  I would have been ok with them not taking him on the trip. Actually, I think they should have left him, not for his personal growth but for theirs.

I am really liking Shamy 2.0.

On a side note, I wonder which geographical area get put down more on TV - Detroit or NJ.

• Love 5

Another "unfunny" vote here. Sheldon keeps crossing the line between being funny and a complete anal jerk that wrecks the mood of the show for me. In the opening scenes where he was sick and being curt to everyone else, he was pretty funny. When he invited himself along on a trip he knew he wouldn't really enjoy, he was a jerk, and while I know this is only a sitcom, I don't know why the gang didn't emphatically tell him to get lost.

Stuart is just sad to watch, and I want people to give him a hug.

• Love 1

Last night just hammered home how the writers seem intent on simply making Sheldon bend towards being as big a pain in the ass as they can make him as opposed to writing a character.  Sheldon was in heaven when Leonard and Raj took Howard to Vegas over Leslie Winkle.  I don't see what has really changed as he clearly did not want to go for the trip itself.   In fact there really was no real motivation for him wanting to go other than simply being contrary.  And the odd thing that is endearing about the character of Sheldon is that he is logical and consistent.  Not a contrarian who goes one way and then another simply as a reaction to others. 

• Love 3

I was trying to visualize a scenario on tv or in the movies where three average looking women who were made up and dressed to look nerdy would be with three super handsome men. And the men would be discussing a pop culture subject that interested the women, just like in the opening scene. It would never happen.

That opening scene--especially the guys' reaction--was the highlight of the episode for me. It was all downhill after that. I hate watching people pretending to have bad colds on comedies.I feel like I might catch it by watching, which might indicate good acting, but it's not entertainment for me.

That opening scene could be construed as sexist, but, for me, more because it stereotypes women as not typically knowing about scifi characters rather than the hotness quotient. I think the guys being employed in academia mitigates any sexism that would be illustrated by attractive women with frumpy mates.

• Love 1

I really like when they have Sheldon be aware of his flaws and try to grow.  

As a Sheldon fan, I definitely liked the episode.  I am aware of his flaws and realize he can be overbearing.  It has alwyas bothered me that his friends put up with his actions instead of standing up for themselves but then complain about it later.  

Agreed.  They want him to change, but give him no incentive for doing so.  They try to stand up to him, but knuckle under.  (The dining room table episode, for example.)  If they expect him to act like an adult, they need to treat him like one, instead of a child throwing a temper tantrum -- who gets what he wants.

And, really, is the way they treat Stuart any better than the way Sheldon treats them?

• Love 3

I thought it was an okay episode, and I am fine with it if it supposed to be a step toward a more aware and understanding Sheldon.  I don't expect nor want him to ever be a truly nice and compassionate person, that would be too much of a change, but he seems to be going back to the Sheldon of the early years, and getting away from the bully Sheldon who took glee in the misfortunes if his friends.  

Plus, it sort of answered the question that anyone who has seen more than 3 episodes has asked - Why do they put up with Sheldon?

Emily can go. I was hoping that when she stormed out of Raj's that it was the last we would see of her. But there she was, on the party bus.

I was hoping for the same thing.  To me, Emily is just a smarter version of Penny - everything I remember Emily saying or doing (her reactions to situations) could also have come from Penny, except if she is talking about her work.  

Emily needs some sort of quirk/gimmick (and don't go back to the macabre thing, show - that was not working).  It is too late to do a complete overhaul of the character, so they should get rid of her and get Raj a girlfriend with her own personality.  

Edited by needschocolate
  • Love 2

Was it that bad?  Should I skip it and watch 'This Old House' instead?  They're installing tile in the master bathroom!

BBM

Omg this made me LOL "fah realz" hee.

I was "fixin' to" ask if I should watch the murder ID channel where yet another person is secretly given antifreeze.

So we are back to Shellybean being a colossal ass. Ass characters in sitcoms are fine with me if they are funny and this was a big unfunny for me. This is our favorite show HATH (Here At The House) and I'm afraid I've become disenchanted. I really miss the old days science-y stuff that was hilarious and fun.

On  a random, weird note, I like Stuart.

Do not like Emily and IDK why. Glad Raj finally has a relationship though.  And I agree with above, the dermatology insult thing was done on Seinfeld and done better imo too.

Fav quote was from Amy to Sheldon: "Now try to say it again ...as if it's not your first day as a person." I miss Amy; didn't like that she only had laptop time.

Edited by ari333
  • Love 2

I love that Amy spent a few extra days in Detroit after her conference so that she didn't have to deal with sick Sheldon. Smartest person (not) in the room!

I agree with others that Sheldon being a dick episodes are my least favorite. You'd think he would not be so uptight since he has now experienced all the joy and wonder of coitus.

• Love 1

I agree about Emily. I wasn't aware she'd been made a regular on the show and see no reason for it. She simply isn't adding anything to the dynamic. 

I did think the t-shirts were kind of funny, especially Sheldon's face on the back.

• Love 1

This episode illustrates my continuous complaint that they should not have sent back the proper dining table.

There they all were, preparing a nice meal, and then serving it on the low coffee table!  Most will bend over to eat, holding their plate on their lap, and someone will sit on the floor.  Gross.

• Love 3

So upset we never saw the guy's reaction to finding out Sheldon lost his virginity.

Did the guys know he hadn't already? They thought he did back when Amy and Sheldon were experimenting with gossip. Penny must have found out, or she wouldn't have broken the wine glass, but she may not have told Leonard; retractions often don't get passed along as well as the original gossip.

• Love 1

As a proud Metro Detroit resident, I was annoyed by the gratuitous and dated shot at Detroit. Hey, show, 2009 called and it said that joke was played even then

Huh. Try being from the South. If you believe popular culture, we're stupid, fat and bigoted, marry our cousins, don't have any teeth, and speak something other than English. If a character has a Southern accent, they're automatically stupid. (This also applies to New Jersey accents.)

Anyway: I liked the episode. At the beginning, I was thinking "hey, you're allowed to be grumpy when you have the flu," but then Sheldon went waaaay over the line to horrible. But then... surprise! He learned something! He realized that he was being an ass and sincerely apologized. The scene where Amy coached him into feeling empathy was brilliant.

• Love 7

Did the guys know he hadn't already? They thought he did back when Amy and Sheldon were experimenting with gossip. Penny must have found out, or she wouldn't have broken the wine glass, but she may not have told Leonard; retractions often don't get passed along as well as the original gossip.

At some point they must have found out the gossip was fake because there were several times where the no sex between Sheldon and Amy was referenced.  Also there was the relatively recent episode where Penny comes right out and asks Sheldon if he ever foresees a time when he would be intimate with Amy.  :Leonard is also there to hear the answer to that, which IIRC was actually very nicely done.

• Love 1

I don't care much for Emily either. I also didn't like her on Bones.
But I didn't like Lucy either. Both are kind of creepy. Neither added
to the show. Raj is my least favorite character and so far they've
paired him with women who are even worse. Except for Yvette the Vet
who I think would have been a good choice.

Thanks, Tom. I thought her Dad passed more recently.

I do like Amy via skype too. When she was working with the addictive
monkeys it was often the best part of the episode.

I was very surprised too that there wasn't more of a reaction from the
guys to Sheldon's "big night" (or would that be Amy's big night?). But
in a way I'm sort of glad there wasn't because often the writers on
this show can be very tasteless.

AnnaRose, thanks for pointing that out, the keeping Sheldon & Amy
apart physically.

I miss the more confident, store owning Stuart we met in the beginning
of the series. He's become a pathetic, creepy chump & rarely adds
anything to entertaining or funny to the stories. Although I still like

Stuart & wish they would incorporate him in a better way.

I kind of like that both Penny & Bernie have not tried to change the
guys' wardrobes. Priya did that with Leonard & it struck me as very
controlling and dismissive of who he really is. I hate when women
are shown to try to change a guy from what he was when they were first
attracted to him. Reminds me of Bernie trying to get rid of the Tardis
which was handled very meanly & poorly.

Being from New Jersey I tend to see NJ criticized on tv more than
Detroit. There's more to NJ than those atrocious housewives and those
Jersey shore morons.

LostH, I think Howard made a comment about Sheldon's loss, a sort of here
and gone statement, but I don't remember what it was.

• Love 3
Fav quote was from Amy to Sheldon: "Now try to say it again ...as if it's not your first day as a person."

That was my favorite quote too.   I really enjoyed Amy coaching Sheldon to get in touch with his feelings and act more human.  There may be hope for him yet.

• Love 4

The opening scene and the scenes with Amy coaching Sheldon in empathy were great. The rest of the episode felt a bit meh to me and I was definitely not okay with the treatment Stewart got in the end.

I wish they could find a way to make Emily work as a character. I have a soft spot for Laura Spencer due to 'The Lizzie Bennet Diaries' - where she played a sweet character with a mischievous side. But the writing for Emily just doesn't click. As others have pointed out the macabre stuff wasn't really working. In this episode she was given the odious task of being the voice of reason when dealing with Sheldon - and in those scenarios the voice of reason never wins unless it belongs to Mrs. Cooper.

• Love 3

The rest of the episode felt a bit meh to me and I was definitely not okay with the treatment Stewart got in the end.

Just because Stewart lived with Howard and Bernadette for awhile after caring for Howard's mother doesn't make him part of the gang.  I don't really see any reason why they need to include him in anything just because he's needy.  Anyway at least they did let him on the bus with Sheldon!

• Love 1

Just because Stewart lived with Howard and Bernadette for awhile after caring for Howard's mother doesn't make him part of the gang.  I don't really see any reason why they need to include him in anything just because he's needy.  Anyway at least they did let him on the bus with Sheldon!

He became "part of the gang" when Wolowitz went to space.  Then they kicked Stuart to the curb when Howard returned.  Pretty crappy way to treat someone -- especially Raj, since he and Stuart seemed to get along so well.

• Love 10

He was never part of the gang, even back then he always knew his membership was conditional.  At best he has always been a (to quote Sheldon) tertiary friend.  He's more like Wil Wheaton or even Kripke, he's rarely just hanging out with the gang having a meal in the living room for instance.  When he's on the show there's a reason for it.  And that makes sense in terms of the show and also in terms of friendships in general.  I think we've all got friends we see once in awhile but we'd never include in every single gathering we have.  Nothing wrong with that.  Stewart wants to be more than that and that's a little sad but I still don't expect the others to automatically include him just because he's a sad needy little man.

He became "part of the gang" when Wolowitz went to space.  Then they kicked Stuart to the curb when Howard returned.  Pretty crappy way to treat someone -- especially Raj, since he and Stuart seemed to get along so well.

Up until last season I'd have agreed with you that they've treated Stuart bady but last season and especially this season Stuart went from sad sack to full on creepy. Watching people sleep? Ick, can anyone else spell serial killer here. And I dunno about Raj, look at the way he acted when he had the crush on Bernadette and thought she was going to dump Howard, he was gloating. If Raj isn't much of a friend to Howard I don't see why he'd be much of a friend to Stuart. But then I've disliked Raj ever since his "see you later losers" comment at the party at the comic book shop when he thought he now had a girlfriend and the rest of the guys didn't.

• Love 4
(edited)

Huh. Try being from the South. If you believe popular culture, we're stupid, fat and bigoted, marry our cousins, don't have any teeth, and speak something other than English. If a character has a Southern accent, they're automatically stupid. (This also applies to New Jersey accents.)

Out of topic: I see your Southern U.S., and I raise. I give you Canada. Raise more, French Canada.

Edited by TV Anonymous
  • Love 4

Oh boy this was a dud of an episode.

Call me crazy, but 9 seasons in, "Sheldon learns how to be a human being" isn't really funny anymore. It's stale and tired. He's pushing 40 and still acts like, in Amy's words, it's his first day as a human. Ha ha ha...

Both Raj and Emily could easily be written off the show and nothing of value would be lost.

• Love 2

Aw, I enjoyed it. I agree about Emily, I don't care for her character. And as a poster above said, I always wanted Yvette to come back. She clicked with him, and they bonded over dogs. After he told her Cinnamon liked Katy Perry, she told him she sang and not to listen to some woman, cause she rocked it. She seemed cool with how he treats his dog, and that is a HUGE insight into the character of Raj. She could be just quirky enough. It could be interesting with her being a veterinarian and Amy being a scientist who experiments on monkeys and Bernadette, who develops drugs, most likely experimenting on animals as well, and Sheldon, whose fear of almost all animals (except cats, of course) and how they would interact as she's brought into the group. It could open some interesting story possibilities.

Come on, Lorre, bring her back around.

• Love 8

After a fairly strong campaign last year and a strong start to this season, the show is starting to fade again. A big Red Flag is that its now starting to repeat itself. We saw the girls discussing comic books with the famous "Red Hulk/Thor's Hammer" episode.

Totally agree about Emily; she adds nothing to the group dynamic and actually seems to drag Raj down a bit, making him less likable. I'd really like to hear why Lorre went with this character, as opposed to Yvette the Vet who had so much more personality and almost instant chemistry with Raj.

I feel like BBT is going down the same rabbit hole as How I Met Your Mother, it's going to get increasingly mediocre (and sometimes downright awful) as it limps towards the tenth (and hopefully final) season. An interesting parallel because when both shows were on their game, they stand up to some of the best sitcoms in history.

Re: Amy and Skype, I just assumed Mayim's availability was limited because the last two episodes were filmed around the same time as the cute Christmas movie she did for Lifetime last year.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 1

I'm fine with Emily. In this episode she acted like a human.

Sheldon was rude, entitled, obstinate and, well, rude.

I was more put off by Raj's complete failure to stand up for her initially. And, well, by the strip pole routine he did at the end. Dude.

• Love 2

Thanks, Winston, I bet you're right & that's why Mayim wasn't there.

She was good in that movie & it was cute. :)

I've never understood the popularity of HIMYM. That show was just

awful, in the beginning and even worse as it went on. That final ep

was pitiful. The times I've watched was only due to my huge crush on

Jason Segel & I can barely make it through an entire episode. Barney

is one of the worst most repulsive characters on tv. He makes the old

Howard Wolowitz look like Prince Charming.

I rewatch the show (BBT) on DVD a lot so I know most of the episodes by

heart. I've found that some of these really bad or middling eps

are much more watchable later on. Still, despite the many low points,

it's the best sitcom on tv on right.

Edited by kat165
  • Love 2

I agree with others that Sheldon being a dick episodes are my least favorite. You'd think he would not be so uptight since he has now experienced all the joy and wonder of coitus.

I apologize in advance for being completely juvenile, but your above word choices made me snigger appreciatively.

I miss the more confident, store owning Stuart we met in the beginning

of the series. He's become a pathetic, creepy chump & rarely adds

anything to entertaining or funny to the stories. Although I still like

Stuart & wish they would incorporate him in a better way.

I kind of like that both Penny & Bernie have not tried to change the

guys' wardrobes. Priya did that with Leonard & it struck me as very

controlling and dismissive of who he really is. I hate when women

are shown to try to change a guy from what he was when they were first

attracted to him. Reminds me of Bernie trying to get rid of the Tardis

which was handled very meanly & poorly.

Yes to all of this. I miss Old Stuart to the point where it's painful to watch him now.

And I hate the trope of (mostly) women expected to instantly change the person they're with, so I'm glad Howard still has his particular color coordination (especially the blues) and Leonard still looks like a comfy teddy bear.

One nitpick I had with the opening is that when the girls segued in to talking about Affleck and Leonardo, the guys all deflated. It's just possible for people to have more than one interest at a time, guys! I get that they were excited at the seemingly impossible discussion beforehand, but it still bugged me.

Raj...I haven't really paid attention, but he seems fitter than before (per the pole dancing scene).

• Love 2

HouseofBeck, yeah, it is painful to watch Stuart now. I feel really
sorry for the actor.

Raj did look more fit. Maybe he's been watching the repeats and decided
he needed to work out more. :)

Howard's wardrobe: while I don't enjoy many of his plaid shirts with
the motherofpearl buttons (too cowboy for me) I do like how his
trousers and sneakers usually coordinate. I'd love to have that man's
sneaker collection. :)

• Love 1

sorry for the actor.

I always felt that way watching Alan on Two and a Half Men but realistically it's an acting job and he's got a recurring role on a top sitcom and he gets paid for it (and in Jon Cryer's case, extremely well paid) so I think our pity is probably misplaced.

• Love 3

After a fairly strong campaign last year and a strong start to this season, the show is starting to fade again. A big Red Flag is that its now starting to repeat itself. We saw the girls discussing comic books with the famous "Red Hulk/Thor's Hammer" episode.

Totally agree about Emily; she adds nothing to the group dynamic and actually seems to drag Raj down a bit, making him less likable. I'd really like to hear why Lorre went with this character, as opposed to Yvette the Vet who had so much more personality and almost instant chemistry with Raj.

I feel like BBT is going down the same rabbit hole as How I Met Your Mother, it's going to get increasingly mediocre (and sometimes downright awful) as it limps towards the tenth (and hopefully final) season. An interesting parallel because when both shows were on their game, they stand up to some of the best sitcoms in history.

Re: Amy and Skype, I just assumed Mayim's availability was limited because the last two episodes were filmed around the same time as the cute Christmas movie she did for Lifetime last year.

Would Lifetime schedule their filming during the regular season filming?  Usually they do stuff like that when the show is on hiatus since, well, contracts.  I can see the show letting her do it.  I just don't see Lifetime filming at that time of year.  Its why Hallmark has so many third tier stars (who get their bread and butter by being the murderer/victim of the week on law/crime shows and the date of the week on sitcoms) and so many Holiday movies with snow on the ground made of white fabric/cardboard/photoshopping.  

I would not be surprised if she had something personal to deal with.  Maybe she needed some kind of surgery and filmed the skype bits ahead of time.  She doesn't strike me as the type of personality that needs to let everyone know what goes on in her personal life.

Priya and the Doctor both changed Leonard's attire to varying results.  And yet Penny also did so.  More with Sheldon during his acceptance speech.  But we have also see Leonard change his own wardrobe FOR Penny.  He has looked sharp on more than one date/get together starting with his suit in the reboot dating episode.  The fact the show refuses to let any of these characters grow is not a statement of letting them be true to themselves for me but a lazy lack of writing and development of something that does nto fall back again and again on the tropes they have mined to death and refuse to expand upon. 

sorry for the actor.

I always felt that way watching Alan on Two and a Half Men but realistically it's an acting job and he's got a recurring role on a top sitcom and he gets paid for it (and in Jon Cryer's case, extremely well paid) so I think our pity is probably misplaced.

Yeah, but we can mourn the loss of the original characters as they were written. Remember when Stuart seduced/won Penny's heart with a skillfully drawn caricature of her and then successfullly invited her to an opening of an exhibit of his art? IIRC, Leonard, upon seeing them leaving for their date to the exhibit opening, remarked that he "really needed to learn how to draw."

Does the current version of Stuart not have any drawing skills?

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 5