Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Horsing Around

• Start Topic

I am confused about the new girl.  She was a "cocktail waitress and married the rich old lawyer that she used to "serve", I got that part, but now she's a dancer? singer? WTF is she or her alter ego?  AND she's Yolanda's health advocate?

See, this right here (amongst many other things) is why I can't take Yolanda and her mysterious maladies seriously.  Who hires a cocktail waitress bimbo dancer to manage their healthcare?  It's bad enough she's seeking experimental unproven, potentially dangerous treatments from various noncologists, and filling herself with toxic Chinese supplements rather than nutritious food, but THIS is the girl she hires as her advocate?  Ok she might be able to mix a mean cocktail from the contents of that closet, but where is she getting this knowledge from to be able to properly advise Yolanda?

• Love 2

I love Eileen. She has such a great personality and someone you'd want to be friends with. And though she's been a soap star for eons she is down to earth. She looked stunning at the party. Totally agree about Ken getting pushed in the pool - that was scary.

Okay - not liking the new girl already, but will try and reserve judgement to see how she interacts with the group.

Because I'm a major animal lover and want to know how the little horse is doing - does anyone have any idea the name of that horse farm/ranch? I really kind of wish Lisa had taken her and gotten her to a good vet to see what the problem was. But I also understand how hard it would have been if there was nothing that could be done.

• Love 7

She and LisaR seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company.  Good for them. 

For now. Rinna is LisaV's 'Brandi 2.0'.  Even the way she's all over Ken reminds me of Brandi.

I did like that Rinna brought the horse on a stick for Ken.  Clever, appropriate gesture. Other than that, the only nice thing I've got to say about her is that her mouth is NOT bigger than Taylor's.

• Love 9

I don't mind seeing Taylor in small doses, like on this episode.  It's kind of pleasant to see her appear as an "outsider" being let inside for a meal or two.  But, she can go away now - she's not staying, right?  I think she is saying what everyone is thinking with respect to Yolanda, but I had a thought that I hope they aren't planning on re-doing the "does Brooks have cancer" storyline from RHOC, which seemed to take over the entire season.  If that's Yolanda's story line, fine, but don't make it the focus of the whole season.

I thought Ken fell into the pool with his head dangerously close to a sharp corner at the edge!  Then, he seemed to not be able to move - very frighteningly close to disaster.  Once he regained his composure, he was all about how his hair looked, LOL. 

I'm so glad that LisaV showed good sense with the horse.  I feel so sorry for the poor little horsie, but that could have been a birthday present gone very bad!  It was a good story to watch the progression of initial excitement, going on a private jet for an adventure, falling in love with the little horsie, then the confusion about it being the right decision and the ultimate disappointment when it didn't work out.

New girl, I like her so far, except for the baby voice.  At least she has her own hustle in life/career going on without depending on Mr. Moneybags for everything.  No opinion yet on her "talent", but she definitely has the moves and the looks. 

Edited to add:  Emergen-C is my poor-girl's Vitamin C injection. 

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 5

Erika's voice bugs me, and so do her giant, inflated basketball breasts.  I know people love those things, but I am not a fan.  Lol, I think those foobs make her look fat if she isn't wearing a bodysuit, like when she was walking around the house with her hubby wearing that jacket over her tighter clothes underneath.

• Love 4

There is also a name for a like-minded man - gigolo. It's not well thought of no matter which sex is practicing it, so I'm not seeing sexism at work when I hear it.

Or golddigger. I think the term can be pretty neutral. I've heard it applied to men too.

Ken going into the pool terrified me--shallow water and too close to a sharp edge.

I was kind of horrified at Yolanda adding daily IVs of vitamin C to her already weekly colonics. Yipes! And saying it just "boosts the immune system" is such a standard vague phrase that I suspect means nothing. It's like clearing the body of "toxins" - sounds good, but hard to say what it really means. I just can't imagine why somebody would think your body needed daily IVs of something to be healthy unless you had a condition you were managing.

• Love 9

So far, I like this season - it reminds me of the first season and the first couple of seasons of the OC, which is why I got hooked on this series in the first place.  I hated it when it turned into the Bad Girls Club and I couldn't watch more than one season of Atlanta or NJ for that reason.  I really don't like women just really going for the jugular.  I love the snide little comments.  Lisa Rinna didn't bug me as much this episode but did fast forward through the parts with her daughters as I don't find anything pleasant when she is with them.

I love Taylor - or rather, the ridiculousness that is Taylor.  I think the only one I have ever seen with a bigger or just as big mouth as her is Julia Roberts.  I way prefer Taylor over Brandi.  I wouldn't mind seeing her and Lisa R. mix it up some.  I think they would cause a little drama without it being too dark. I just couldn't stand it when Brandi tried to come in and destroy a family - it was too gross for me.  Taylor now has some legit money but is still "poor" when compared to the rest of the ladies.  I think she is just funny desperate not mean and vulgar desperate.

Lisa Vanderpump bordered on just plain gross with her Ken speech.  Pony toy was cute and I thought Eileen was the most beautiful looking and well dressed out of the ladies for the party.

• Love 4

Erika seems ok, I feel like she is a tamer Brandi at this point. Though I need her to ditch her Honey Boo Boo talking heads look ASAP. 

Thus far the season has been ok, though I am waiting for it to heat up. But i thought it was kind of weird/jarring how quickly Lisa/Kyles vacations came to an end in the episode, did Kyle even state how she got re-invited to the wedding?

• Love 4

I thought Ken fell into the pool with his head dangerously close to a sharp corner at the edge!  Then, he seemed to not be able to move - very frighteningly close to disaster.  Once he regained his composure, he was all about how his hair looked, LOL. 

Ken being shoved onto that Baja/Sun shelf in the pool was the same as if he'd been shoved onto a concrete driveway.  There was only 3" of water "cushioning" that fall.  We have a similar shelf and TEENAGERS have gotten pushed, fallen down and stood back up with scraped elbows and knees.  And we have 8" of water on ours.  To see 70yo man, with a recent hip replacement, get pushed down like that made me shudder.  He got hurt, make no mistake.  I think the pain and the shock were pretty clear on his face.  He was loading up on his pain meds that night for sure. 

Looks like he landed on his wallet and that fat thing probably stopped him from re-breaking his hip.

• Love 16

That guy attempting to push Ken into the pool was SO AWKWARD! Especially since he failed at it. Playing around physically with a 70 year old with a hip replacement would be the last thing I would do.

Even though she isn't a full time HW this season, I kind of feel bad for Kim? She lost her place on the show but is still very much part of it through everyone wanting to continue to discuss what has been going on in her life. It is just a constant reminder I wouldn't want if I wasn't part of the show anymore.

• Love 2

It bothered the hell out of me last week and Kyle brought it up again this week, the wedding.

Just my opinion, but it does not matter who is fighting, who invited who and the rest....if two of your daughters and husband are not invited, you do not go.

It shows how truly classless and without values Kyle is.     It shows exactly who that family is.   Oh, she wanted to go, she did not want to miss the wedding of her niece.    Doesn't matter how her own daughters feel.

It was wrong.

• Love 11

Not liking the new girl at all. Totally self involved and thus totally boring. Why on earth would anyone want to wear that horribly trashy outfit? Her hubby looks like a really sweet person. Hope she really does treat him well.

It's a performance outfit.  Beyonce has and does wear less than that.  It's not like she's heading to the grocery store in it.  While walking around the house with her husband she looked fine.

• Love 8

What are these billboard charts that Ericka speaks of?

The Billboard Dance Club Songs chart. It's totally legit. I visit the charts on a regular basis looking for songs to use in my classes because I'm a group fitness trainer and Erika makes the sort of music that you would hear in a fitness class. At the moment, remixes of songs by Adele, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga are in the top-five, so having eight number-one entries is a genuine accomplishment.

• Love 10

Even though she isn't a full time HW this season, I kind of feel bad for Kim? She lost her place on the show but is still very much part of it through everyone wanting to continue to discuss what has been going on in her life. It is just a constant reminder I wouldn't want if I wasn't part of the show anymore.

I agree with this.  I don't have a lot of feelings for Kim one way or the other.  But to hear Eileen say at lunch, seeming out of the blue: "Kyle, I have to ask you what the hell is going on with your sister?" made me go, "WTF, Eileen?"   So I imagine for Kim it would really suck.

Just...everyone stop talking about Kim on camera.  And Kim and Kyle.  And Kyle and Kathy. 

• Love 5

Yolanda has always been a health freak with her almonds, supplements and lemon cleanses.  Now, with a diagnosis, we can clearly see there is a pathology behind it.   She is making herself sicker, not only with the many treatments but with her mind.  She is focused on being sick and she is getting more of it (sickness).  Law of attraction.  

My guess. That lying horse breeder had the pony's hoof/leg checked by a vet!   Absolutely.  She tried to pass off the limp blaming the booties!  I bet it could be fixed by expensive surgery.  The poor little thing was overweight because she couldn't run or even walk easily.  Little did she know that Lisa would have probably taken the horse had she been honest.  I can see Lisa putting money toward helping that animal.     

Edited by wings707
  • Love 13

Doesn't matter how her own daughters feel.

It was wrong.

Yesterday when I was sniping about Alexia, it was mentioned here several times how hurt she and Sophia looked about not being invited at dinner. So I went back and took a look and yeah, the brat and Sophia did look sad.  So if all of US can see how bummed they were, why didn't their own mother say,  "Ya know what, guys?  You're more important to me than Kensington Garden or Nicky's wedding." 

It seems that every one is in agreement, here, that it was horrible that Kathy and Nicky only invited half the family.  Why couldn't Kyle see that and put her desire to go to the wedding aside?

• Love 14

Yesterday when I was sniping about Alexia, it was mentioned here several times how hurt she and Sophia looked about not being invited at dinner. So I went back and took a look and yeah, the brat and Sophia did look sad.  So if all of US can see how bummed they were, why didn't their own mother say,  "Ya know what, guys?  You're more important to me than Kensington Garden or Nicky's wedding." 

It seems that every one is in agreement, here, that it was horrible that Kathy and Nicky only invited half the family.  Why couldn't Kyle see that and put her desire to go to the wedding aside?

I think the wedding and the conflict was talked about, in depth, as a family and all positions considered.   I have faith that both Kyle and Mauricio made sure the girls understood that it was not personal.   

• Love 9

Erika seems ok, I feel like she is a tamer Brandi at this point. Though I need her to ditch her Honey Boo Boo talking heads look ASAP. 

Thus far the season has been ok, though I am waiting for it to heat up. But i thought it was kind of weird/jarring how quickly Lisa/Kyles vacations came to an end in the episode, did Kyle even state how she got re-invited to the wedding?

Kyle said Nicky called her and Kathy e-mailed her and things were cleared up.

• Love 2

Kyle said Nicky called her and Kathy e-mailed her and things were cleared up.

I would love to know what was cleared up and why the other 2 daughters were not invited.  Where did Kyle say this?  On the show?  I missed it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

Glad I checked in here because I didn't realize that the Erika with Yolanda was the same Erika who does music videos -- she looked so different in both scenes.  I was wondering if the music Erika was ever going to interact with the others.  I liked her -- no pretensons.  Her husband seems happy, that's what counts.

Liked seeing LisaV without makeup -- there weren't any closeups but still, no makeup, hair in curlers.  She and LisaR seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company.  Good for them. 

Lisa did seem to fall in love with the pony.  As long as you're there, why not bring out a vet to check the horse's foot?  A horse isn't a dog though, and they don't live on a farm, so I'm glad the horse stayed in Ohio.

When you transport a horse over state lines you need the proper paperwork. Inclusive of the latest vaccinations and veterinarian notes. Why didn't this woman have any papers? Did the lady put the tutu on that horse to try to hide the hind leg?

• Love 3

When you transport a horse over state lines you need the proper paperwork. Inclusive of the latest vaccinations and veterinarian notes. Why didn't this woman have any papers? Did the lady put the tutu on that horse to try to hide the hind leg?

I think she put the tutu and shoes on to hide the lame leg.  And the tutu was also used to cover up what looked like 'bloat', to me.  I don't know how mini horses are bred but if it requires shenanigans, that could explain why this animal had issues. 

• Love 8
It shows how truly classless and without values Kyle is.     It shows exactly who that family is.   Oh, she wanted to go, she did not want to miss the wedding of her niece.    Doesn't matter how her own daughters feel.

I'm not sure the daughter's feelings were necessarily focused on Kyle betraying them by going. It's not that unusual for some family members to be invited to a wedding and others not, especially if it's the parents. I would think it was ridiculous for a 14 year old to act like her mother had to stay home because she wasn't invited to a relative's wedding. My impression was more that there was a whole lot of bullshit going on in their view, not that they necessarily focused on Kyle going or not going.

• Love 2

Fun episode, I would have loved to have been a guest at that luncheon with the hats. And I got a kick out of the Lisas being caught in a good old-fashioned thunderstorm in the limo .... they plan for so much but not obnoxious weather.

As for Yolanda, I do agree with Taylor. What's with all the photos of her in treatment? And you can't even call them selfies as Yo is not taking them herself but rather posing instead.  It's social media gone awry ... keep your health care private!!!!  But Yolanda can't, her whole identity now is as a sick person and who can tell what is amped up for a storyline and what is real? I tend to believe her, but then as others point out, she seems to be able to revive herself for fashion shows, etc.  Who knows. We'll see what she's like in a year. 

It's all for storyline. This is a less embarrassing subject than to expose your marriage for the sham that it has been since the beginning.

I do NOT believe Yolanda. The one sickness I could believe she has is Bleach poisoning - between dying her hair blond and wearing all of the white white white clothes - the Clorox bleach has seeped into her body. She claimed she stopped dying her hair...throw her in a pool or toss a glass of water over her head. If her hair stays white yellow when wet than she is not a real blond.

• Love 2

I think she put the tutu and shoes on to hide the lame leg.  And the tutu was also used to cover up what looked like 'bloat', to me.  I don't know how mini horses are bred but if it requires shenanigans, that could explain why this animal had issues. 

I thought the same - the shoes were meant to hide the lame leg.  Once they took them off it looked like one of its hooves was turned slightly inward.  Bad!

From the recap:

Personally, I think Lisa should've bought the horse and -- worst-case scenario -- given it to Yolanda so the two could get a spinoff about their quest for full health.

For the win!!

• Love 9

It bothered the hell out of me last week and Kyle brought it up again this week, the wedding.

Just my opinion, but it does not matter who is fighting, who invited who and the rest....if two of your daughters and husband are not invited, you do not go.

It shows how truly classless and without values Kyle is.     It shows exactly who that family is.   Oh, she wanted to go, she did not want to miss the wedding of her niece.    Doesn't matter how her own daughters feel.

It was wrong.

So what was Kyle supposed to do about Portia? Pull her out of the wedding? And what about Farrah? I thought she was a bridesmaid. Was she supposed to pull out also, in the name of family unity? Kyle was in a no win situation, no matter what she did. 

• Love 21

Yolanda has always been a health freak with her almonds, supplements and lemon cleanses.  Now, with a diagnosis, we can clearly see there is a pathology behind it.   She is making herself sicker, not only with the many treatments but with her mind.  She is focused on being sick and she is getting more of it.  Law of attraction.  

My guess. That lying horse breeder had the pony's hoof/leg checked by a vet!   Absolutely.  She tried to pass off the limp blaming the booties!  I bet it could be fixed by expensive surgery.  The poor little thing was overweight because she couldn't run or even walk easily.  Little did she know that Lisa would have probably taken the horse had she been honest.  I can see Lisa putting money toward helping that animal.

This is probably my bad so slap me down if so. The little horse reminded me of the things little people with a certain type of dwarfism say about themselves. They have regular sized torsos and can easily gain weight, short limbs and skeletal issues.
  • Love 3

That's an interesting observation about Alexia not being invited. But how unfair! Punishing someone for getting bitten? Of course, the whole thing is mean and crass no matter how you look at it. If Kathy is siding with mean Aunt Kim, she is as complete a jerk as Kim is. I understand Kyle was in a difficult position, but I would have chosen my daughter's feelings over Nikki's any day, especially since it seems Nikki did not intervene on behalf of her cousin. Really, what sort of people uninvite family which has really done nothing to them?

Ken looked great with his hair all slicked back, and the jerk who shoved him needs to grow a brain.

Both Pandora and her husband looked disgusted at that remark, and I don't blame them.

It may very well have been the case. The invites must have gone out a long time ago as they usually wait for the RSVPs to come back to figure out how many tables are needed. I'm sure Portia and her sister in the bridal party went to fittings for their dresses. This exclusion of Alexis may have occurred after she was bitten and before Kim was arrested. Kathy having taken over Kim's "care", therefore Kim was going to be present at Nicky's wedding may have wanted to avoid blowups. Was Nicky's wedding before or after Brookes 2nd wedding?

So much yes to this!

It was wrong.

At some point these sisters have agreed that Mauricio is not welcome at events when Rick is hosting.   As to the daughters, Kyle said no kids.  No kids means no kids except the ones in the bridal party.  Kimberly Jackson was not at the wedding and she is a year older than Alexia.  I have been to many weddings where children were not invited.  There was a big adult disco affair as part of the wedding.  My kids are smart enough to understand that some affairs are adult only.  When Lisa and Ken renewed their vows-no kids except their adult children.  This is not the first wedding with the restriction.  Kyle has ZERO right to ask the no kids rule be lifted.  That was a decision made by the bride and groom.

Kyle's kid need to learn about adult only events.  Sure they were hurt but it is a fact of life.   Someday they will get married and decide if they want children at their wedding.

I don't think it is fair to Nicky, Paris, Barron or Conrad to not have their aunt at an event because Mauricio isn't welcome.  Mauricio did not seem too crushed over not attending.  Kyle went to Barron's college graduation without Mauricio.  She thinks it is important to be there for her nieces and nephews milestones.

I think the wedding and the conflict was talked about, in depth, as a family and all positions considered.   I have faith that both Kyle and Mauricio made sure the girls understood that it was not personal.   

I think you can be disappointed as a child and understand what adults only means.

I would love to know what was cleared up and why the other 2 daughters were not invited.  Where did Kyle say this?  On the show?  I missed it.  

Kyle told Lisa Episode 2 at the dinner table.  So yes you missed it.

• Love 4

This is probably my bad so slap me down if so. The little horse reminded me of the things little people with a certain type of dwarfism say about themselves. They have regular sized torsos and can easily gain weight, short limbs and skeletal issues.

I get this.  If you own a dachshund you have to be very careful not to over feed them.  That goes for any animal of course but the breeds with short legs are more easily prone to obesity. 

I googled miniature ponies and looked at images.  Some are overweight and others are not.  They come in varying sizes, too.  Some have extremely short legs, others are in proportion.  And Lisa can get one in CA.   I am not sure why they had to go to Ohio.   

• Love 3

Kyle's kid need to learn about adult only events.  Sure they were hurt but it is a fact of life.   Someday they will get married and decide if they want children at their wedding.

Kyle and Mo have gone to enough parties over the years, I'm sure the kids understand adult only events.  However, this event had a little more family baggage than those parties. 

If I were Alexis or Sophia and knew my dad wasn't invited and my mother had been un -invited and then re-invited, frankly, I'd be thinking my mom was kind of a dumbass for going.  It would be like what Lisa Vanderpump was trying to convey.  "Gee, mom, how much crap are you going to take?"  Secondary, would be my own hurt feelings. I'd be thinking, "And how much crap are you going to allow them to shovel our way, too?"

• Love 8

This Erica seems OK to me--kind of fun. But if I may be shallow for a moment, she made me feel I look 20 years younger than my actual age, which is the same as hers.

I hope Lisa takes home that horse! I have no doubt that she'd make sure to get it the care it needs.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

I'm curious as to how the horse breeder thought she could get away with deceiving Lisa (if that was her intention).  I also believe the tutu and whatnot was something the breeder use to cater to Lisa's likes (as another poster mentioned).  The whole thing was so odd.

Also, when the ladies where jumping in the pool, it seemed like a lot where hurt by the shallow end.  They jumped too quickly and it wasn't the deep part yet.  Seemed very dangerous.    

So what was Kyle supposed to do about Portia? Pull her out of the wedding? And what about Farrah? I thought she was a bridesmaid. Was she supposed to pull out also, in the name of family unity? Kyle was in a no win situation, no matter what she did. 

Yes. Absolutely pull Portia out of the wedding. And explain to Portia that they are a family, and that either they all go to the wedding, or none of them goes. Tell Portia that they don't want to hurt her sister or dad's feelings by going when they can't. Explain that her Aunt Kathy sometimes does mean things, and often the appropriate response to mean people is to not let them "play" with you.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 6

I wouldn't have pulled Portia out of the wedding, and I totally understand "no kids" at some weddings, especially major event weddings that celebrities have.  But why couldn't the rest of the family (with or without Mauricio) have been invited to a reception following?  Surely there was a reception. 

• Love 2

Yes. Absolutely pull Portia out of the wedding. And explain to Portia that they are a family, and that either they all go to the wedding, or none of them goes. Tell Portia that they don't want to hurt her sister or dad's feelings by going when they can't. Explain that her Aunt Kathy sometimes does mean things, and often the appropriate response to mean people is to not let them "play" with you.

Guests giving ultimatums-I just don't see that as a good lesson to teach a child.  Portia being made flower girl is an honor bestowed by the bride.  The no Mauricio ban was in effect when she accepted.  The disinviting stuff was something that was worked through.  I just don't see why Nicky should be expected to bend the rules.  Last year Sophia went to the south of France should she have demanded her sisters go as well?  Kids have opportunities that are not afforded everyone in the family.  Should Farrah have bowed at as well?

Don't get me wrong I think it was a dirty thing to do disinviting Kyle.  Since the disinvite was over Kyle's upcoming sitcom why should the family be involved.  I am guessing if this were a no kids backyard wedding in a tract home and Kyle would still want to see her niece get married. 

I wouldn't have pulled Portia out of the wedding, and I totally understand "no kids" at some weddings, especially major event weddings that celebrities have.  But why couldn't the rest of the family (with or without Mauricio) have been invited to a reception following?  Surely there was a reception. 

F

From the photos and stories the reception was the adult only portion.  To me it would be weird to have guests drop in for a portion of the event.  Oh it is okay for the girls to come in-time to go.   Awkward.

• Love 2

It was wrong.

YES - she is acting as if witnessing the wedding (walking down the aisle, specifically) of her niece is MORE important than the feelings of her daughter.  How does she not see this?

Watching someone walk down the aisle seems like a "memory" she wants to have, just to have it.  Not like it actually matters, but like it is something her idiot mother instilled in her.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2

I agree - I stopped the episode and went back to the DVR looking for the "missing" episode.  Then I realized that I'm a loser and never miss and episode.  LOL  

Absolfreakinglutey   TM/Big.  I'd take my kids out in a heartbeat.  It wouldn't even be an issue that would be up for discussion.  

• Love 5

At some point these sisters have agreed that Mauricio is not welcome at events when Rick is hosting.   As to the daughters, Kyle said no kids.  No kids means no kids except the ones in the bridal party.  Kimberly Jackson was not at the wedding and she is a year older than Alexia.  I have been to many weddings where children were not invited.  There was a big adult disco affair as part of the wedding.  My kids are smart enough to understand that some affairs are adult only.  When Lisa and Ken renewed their vows-no kids except their adult children.  This is not the first wedding with the restriction.  Kyle has ZERO right to ask the no kids rule be lifted.  That was a decision made by the bride and groom.

One of the un-invited daughters IS an adult.  I mean, they were not invited because of the beef.  There is a lot more at play here than the no-kids-rule.  I have no problem with a no-kids wedding, I actually prefer them.  But let's be real - this is a huge manipulation and a F YOU to Kyle and her family. 

• Love 18

YES - she is acting as if witnessing the wedding (walking down the aisle, specifically) of her niece is MORE important than the feelings of her daughter.  How does she not see this?

Watching someone walk down the aisle seems like a "memory" she wants to have, just to have it.  Not like it actually matters, but like it is something her idiot mother instilled in her.

Yeah, I'm thinking Kyle really, really didn't want to miss a fancy Rothwhatever wedding.  That Portia was in the wedding just gives her an excuse to go because she really, really didn't want to miss it.

• Love 10
Erika isn't Yolanda's advocate - that person is another very blonde woman.  Erika is a friend who was there supporting Yolanda during a treatment.  It's confusing isn't it?

Erika just came along with Yolanda to get a vitamin C shot, she is just a friend and not a health advocate. Other women would have gone to get a manicure together so it wouldn't be confusing who was an employee and a friend, but since everything Yolanda does is a wacky pointless waste of money "health" procedure, it looks weird. Who goes with a friend to get a Vitamin C shot? People in BH with TOO MUCH money and are curious about all the scams out there to take their money. 

Neither of Kyle's kids are old enough to drink. At my wedding, I didn't want anyone there that wasn't legal because I didn't want to worry about "kids" either sneaking drinks or being freaked out by all the old drunk people. I also didn't know how to have them supervised, since they are too old for baby-sitters, where with Porshia, you can just put her in a room in the hotel with a few baby-sitters and room service. I'm completely against under aged drinking so I didn't want to anyway make underage drinking accessible. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 4

Erika isn't Yolanda's advocate - that person is another very blonde woman.  Erika is a friend who was there supporting Yolanda during a treatment.  It's confusing isn't it?

oh, ok.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I thought she was the blonde from Yolanda's side.  So, where did she (Erika) come from?  Is she someone's friend, or just someone new added to the mix? 

I told you I was confused ;)

• Love 2

Or golddigger. I think the term can be pretty neutral. I've heard it applied to men too.

I was kind of horrified at Yolanda adding daily IVs of vitamin C to her already weekly colonics. Yipes! And saying it just "boosts the immune system" is such a standard vague phrase that I suspect means nothing. 

Funny, I have a crap immune system and no doctor ever told me to get a colonic(No pun intended).

Yolanda makes life with HIV look like a walk in the park.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 10

Should Farrah have bowed at as well?

If I was Kyle, here's how it would have gone down.  Farrah, could make up her own mind.  Portia can stay, too if Farrah does. Because I'm the bigger person like that.

Farrah's there to watch her, along with a myriad of other cousins and family members - before and during the ceremony.  After the ceremony and pictures, I'd pick her up. What the Hiltons did was a big Eff You to Kyle's family.  I would have let my kids participate in the ceremony but there is no reason I, (Kyle) would need to go.  None whatsoever.

Have pictures surfaced of Kyle whipping her hair at the reception, yet?  Doing splits?

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

Really Bravo?! it wasn't enough that we were gifted with multiple shots of Brandi's crotch; now we're going to be treated to videos of a new cast member's crotch on a regular basis?

NO THANKS.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7