Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Tuscany!

• Start Topic

Ken is scraping for ways to stay relevant. He doesn't want to be seen just as Lisa's dog holder. So he's a lot more loose lipped these last few seasons, and we're really seeing what a judgmental, mean girl he is.

The dogs are his. Of course Lisa loves them but Ken is the dog person.  Lisa has not designated him as the dog holder.  On last nights show we heard Lisa refer to them as Ken's dogs.  He bought the golden retrievers and surprised Lisa with them last season. 

According to that Daily Mail article, Mauricio was there.

That is a rag that often makes things up.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

LOL!!  I was thinking about that when Yolanda pulled out HER book!  Her book was nicely laid out, with a cover, and was actually spiral bound!  Yolanda doesn't mess around!!  But, I was also wondering what volume (of her treatment journals) that book was.  I'm sure Yolanda has an entire set, similar to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, of health/wellness/treatment books.

Wasn't the bottom shelf of the medicine closet full of books and/or notebooks? I'm sure some were the binders where for years she has meticulously logged every almond she's eaten and every pill she swallowed.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 6

As an Australian I (think I) sort of understand the deprecating nature that Ken takes to others and himself in his "witty" banter, I can't take the whole "have a nice day" american thing seriously, but when he's holding two froufrou dogs wearing stupid doggy outfits while he does his bitchy thing, he looks like a complete tool.

• Love 9

I was referring to Kyle's phony-baloney "disbelief" that five were scheduled on a Saturday like that was an unreasonable, uncommon occurrence...but yes, Sunday is for open houses, too :)

I would think Sunday would be one of the best days...when more people are not working.

• Love 2

So earlier, people talked about how if Kyle pulled everyone out of the wedding because the rest of her family were not invited or disinvited, she'd mess up the family and hurt her nieces, causing much more problems. But here's the thing. Kyle would not be the one hurting the family or nieces, nor causing the problems. Kathy (or Nicky) - the one who disinvited people and/or only invited some of Kyle's family over others - is the one who caused problems, not Kyle

This isn't directed at your post, but yours happens to fall in the middle of a lot of posts that seem to say that Kyle couldn't possibly be responsible for getting herself disinvited. 

Is there never a reason to disinvite someone from a wedding?  We'll never know the whole story because we're only hearing Kyle's side of it.

"Somewhere along the line something happened where I was told it was a better idea if I didn't come to the wedding."  What did Kyle do?

Maybe she's 100% innocent of any wrongdoing and it's Nicky and Kathy, and of course, Kim who are causing all the turmoil within the family.

• Love 6

And here's a little something from Blind Gossip:

[blind Gossip] If you are wondering why only half of this celebrity couple attended a recent extravagant wedding, we have the answer!

It turns out that the bride’s family is furious with the husband of the reality couple. . . .

http://blindgossip.com/?p=75410

I find this hard to believe.  I get it that the Hilton's may not like Mauricio for leaving the business.  This is America, you can start a business of your own, any time you want!!  Free world and all, you know.    As far as him stealing employees, bullshit.  I can believe some left to be with him because they were unhappy with the czar that is Hilton.  He and Kathy both have terrible reputations in business and personally.  

Not to "side with" David Foster, but

I side with David 100%!  Who could live with that?   Kudos David; leaving was good self care.  

• Love 8

I am not a health professional of any sort but just like with Kimmie's antics I know an addict when one is shown on screen. I'll even be the bitch that doubts Yo ever had any disease, Lyme or otherwise. A friend once said to me when referring to my hypochondriac mother "The one who is sickest, has the power" I think Yo watched Kim suck the life out of this show as well as suck up all the attention and manipulate everyone into playing her game and decided to ratchet up the drama to 100%. While getting bonus points for exposing DF as the asshole he seems to be.
Yes, I called Yo an addict. Fame, attention and power, those are her additions. Brookes 2.0, indeed. She's a big faker IMO.

• Love 19

I've deleted the episode from my DVR, so can someone re-watch and check this? When David was leaving Yo at the dentist and she said, "Aren't you glad you married me?" he answered, "Yes" then said something -- a few words -- more I think, and then right at the door I thought he said, "No" as he exited. Did my lying ears make that up? 

That entire exchange, whether he said "no" or not, was sooo indicative of their relationship. She was always fishing for his positive feedback and he was always reluctantly giving it. It was just pathetic for her to ask him that from the dental chair. She's known for years that he's just not that into her.

• Love 4

I would think Sunday would be one of the best days...when more people are not working.

I got the impression

This isn't directed at your post, but yours happens to fall in the middle of a lot of posts that seem to say that Kyle couldn't possibly be responsible for getting herself disinvited. 

Is there never a reason to disinvite someone from a wedding?  We'll never know the whole story because we're only hearing Kyle's side of it.

"Somewhere along the line something happened where I was told it was a better idea if I didn't come to the wedding."  What did Kyle do?

Maybe she's 100% innocent of any wrongdoing and it's Nicky and Kathy, and of course, Kim who are causing all the turmoil within the family.

At some point this family needs to put aside the business dispute and move forward.  If I had to wager a guess I would think it would be Kyle wanted to include all of her daughters and her husband and was probably a little indignant they weren't included.  This isn't a drive three hours to a wedding proposition this was fly the family half way around the world.  My guess is the exchange was made in anger and cooler heads prevailed with Nicky making a phone call, Kathy sending an e-mail and  most importantly Mauricio insisting Kyle go even though half the family was not allowed to attend.  Just because Kyle thinks they can leave business at the door doesn't make it so.   However it is really strange to me Rick can set his differences with Mauricio to walk Faye Resnick down the aisle  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/faye-resnick-marries-everett-jack-at-kris-jenners-house-wedding-pics-20151210

Mauricio, like many others may have started his real estate career at Hilton & Hyland but he was not under any obligation to spend the rest of his life with them. He got paid if he made a sale-it wasn't as if Mauricio was on the receiving end of a dole from Hilton.  If they wanted to keep Mauricio they could have offered him more money and a partnership or executive position.  He left to start up with his father and two other men who essentially hired him away.  Blair Chang and Billy Rose had a brokerage, Prudential Rose & Chang.  Here is the story and what Mauricio had to say :  http://la.curbed.com/tags/blair-chang  Regardless of what Brandi has said, Mauricio didn't steal clients or agents.  Clients decide who they want to business with, agents and brokers decide where they want to hang their shingle.  Rick needs to grow up.  Mauricio claims he wanted to change the structure of an a real estate brokerage.  Apparently it worked.

• Love 13

Honestly for me I feel that the most touching part and awkward feeling of this episode was when Lisa R was talking to her parents, and at the ending her daughter said to her grandma "I love you", and she replied: "Okay".

That was so painful tbh

That scene was heavily edited - not sure "okay" was actually in response to the "I love you." Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

I've deleted the episode from my DVR, so can someone re-watch and check this? When David was leaving Yo at the dentist and she said, "Aren't you glad you married me?" he answered, "Yes" then said something -- a few words -- more I think, and then right at the door I thought he said, "No" as he exited. Did my lying ears make that up? 

That entire exchange, whether he said "no" or not, was sooo indicative of their relationship. She was always fishing for his positive feedback and he was always reluctantly giving it. It was just pathetic for her to ask him that from the dental chair. She's known for years that he's just not that into her.

Yolanda- Aren't you glad you married me?

David- Thrilled (his tone dripped with sarcasm)

As he closed the door he says, no.  

We don't know if the editing omitted a question where he might have answered no, though. Or the no could have been added from another conversation. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9

The yacht and its food looked incredible! And I initially had MAJOR Tuscan villa envy. But yeah, the swarms of mosquitos and the no A/C in the dead of summer?  To quote Liz Lemon, "that's a deal breaker, ladies!"

WireWrap, on 09 Dec 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:WireWrap, on 09 Dec 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

Lisa had a barn/house built for them at their house, which has a rather large back yard, and had a fence put up around most of the back yard. These mini horses are not much bigger than the 2 goldens they have. LOL

I am not surprised to hear this.  I can certainly say a few negative things about the Vanderpump/Todds, but I would never accuse them of not being good care-takers of their pets.  Those mini-horses probably live a cushier life than I do!  ;)

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 13

I'm calling BS on the Kyle wants to borrow a dress storyline

1) If I needed to borrow a dress for a wedding I would be sure to go over to my friends and try the selections on and discuss the possibility of altering if needed especially if there is a noticeable height difference with said friend

2) Does anyone think Kyle would even do this? Have we ever seen her in the same muumuu more than once in the past 5 seasons?

This is the woman who owns a boutique and has access to Rodeo Drive who has tons of money now that Mauricio is raking it in.

3) I just don't see her borrowing a dress for a wedding, her niece's wedding, to a fancy wedding.

4) I also don't see her borrowing a dress, dress unseen. How would you know the shoes/bags you bring to Europe are even going to compliment the dress. This is a wedding in Kensington Palace...no freaking way

4) I could maybe see her borrowing a dress for the rehearsal dinner.

• Love 21

Lisa offered to lend a dress.  Kyle didn't ask.  I saw it as Lisa offering something to her friend.  Kyle did not respond because at that time she wasn't going.  Well, she did say no but not because she didn't want to wear it.  

• Love 2

Ha ha ha! Leave Nana alone! I have a sports car and I drove like that for the first few months I had it too. My uncle nicknamed me the little old lady from Pasadena.

Doesn't Kyle have a dark grey Maserati convertible? I seem to remember her driving one from a season or so back.

I have major sports car envy. And Tuscany envy. That is a magical place. I was there in May 2014 and still haven't gotten over it.

• Love 4

Clients in the real estate business are not like a dr or therapist.  They are buying a piece of property so leaving with his clients just means the ones he was working with at that time.  Not a big deal and understandable.  I would keep the same agent, they know what I want and what properties I have ruled out and the reasons why.   Getting worked up about him taking his clients is nuts.  

• Love 13

Well to be fair to Rick, losing Mauricio was a big deal financially since Rick made money off of Mauricio's sales and Mauricio was their superstar agent. That said, Rick's fault for not keeping Mauricio happy. Gotta believe some of Ricks ire is probably at himself, whether he admits it to himself.

Edited by VanillaBeanne
  • Love 19

Ken is scraping for ways to stay relevant. He doesn't want to be seen just as Lisa's dog holder. So he's a lot more loose lipped these last few seasons, and we're really seeing what a judgmental, mean girl he is. 

Oh that's absolutely what it is. Didn't he tell one of her daughters, when she first got sick, "This is not what I signed up for". David does not want to do any heavy lifting. He wants a hot wife to stroke his ego, nothing more. 

Ken has always made these little comments and he wasn't calling Kyle fat, he was calling her short! LOL

Who signs up for a sick spouse when they get married? IMO, neither David OR Yolanda were that into each other, there was never any spark between them. Their marriage always came across as more of a business arrangement despite Yolanda spouting off about her "King/My Love" every time the camera was on her. JMO 

• Love 8

So there were Lisa & Eileen, talking about colonics, saying they've had them, etc.  Suddenly the conversation is not all about Yolanda and how sick she is, so she interjects, "I have them every week".  To me, it sounded as though she was trying to one-up them.  Sort of like, "Hey, I'm the sick one here.  You two also get colonics?  Well guess what - I'm so sick I have to get them every week!"

She is so invested in her role as the sick, suffering one that no way is she going to let anyone steal her thunder.  Her parasite was two feet long!   She was housebound for 18 months!  Her levels are all either super-high or super-low, and apparently she's capable of measuring her own brain function.  There's no moderation with her, just drama-inducing declarations and unbelievable extremes.

I think she has physical problems and emotional ones too, but I also really think she's knowingly manipulating, misrepresenting, and outright lying.  All for sympathy, all for a story line.  

And yes to whoever mentioned the "sick voice" she uses (the same one we all used as kids when we wanted to stay home from school).  Interesting how she turns it on and off, and of course the scene of her in bed as Lisa & Eileen were arriving was very telling too.   

• Love 22

Yes, Yolanda had the teeth removed, just the teeth with white gold fillings, NOT just the crowns. She has temporaries while waiting for either partials or dental implants. Watch the scene again, those are dental forceps they are using to pull her tooth when the Dentist tells her "they are almost done", if they were just removing the filling, they would have used a drill. Also, Yolanda has stated she had the teeth pulled.

Yes, she was the 1 that was bitten by Kingsley. Also, wasn't she 1 of the 2 girls NOT invited to the wedding? I am sure that being left out, has to hurt and then seeing her other sister and dad not being included has to be a hard, cold slap in the face for her, for all of them.

I can give Kyle a pass for attending a (her side) family wedding without Mauricio mainly because I'm sure he told her to go and was perfectly fine skipping the Richard's family drama fest.  He's a man and they're often like that.  But Kyle not putting her foot down regarding her two middle daughters getting an invite when her oldest and youngest daughters were in the wedding and she was attending was not cool.  The look on Alexia's face when it was being discussed at dinner said it all.  She was hurt by the whole thing and probably hurt and disappointed by Kyle's choices.  LisaV was 100% right about the whole fiasco.  From now on I'll have to give major side eye to Kyle clutching her pearls about her daughters.  Actions speak louder than words. and she ditched her middle daughters, (and her husband)  when it suited her.

• Love 8

I loved seeing Kyle and Mauricio's family trip. Just the kind of thing I'd do it I had major funds for travel, and I think it's nice to see him, and his family, enjoy the rewards of his hard work. You go, Mauricio, rent that red Ferrari!

I guess it's Kyle's earned vacation money, too, since she gets a Bravo check and probably got some part of the trip comped or highly discounted. I wonder if there's a crossover with the new "Below Deck: Mediterranean" series. Can't imagine Bravo would miss a chance for that, but I hope Mauricio told Kyle "Hey, this is a real family vacation, let's keep the cameras to a minimum when we're on the boat".

• Love 8

So there were Lisa & Eileen, talking about colonics, saying they've had them, etc.  Suddenly the conversation is not all about Yolanda and how sick she is, so she interjects, "I have them every week".  To me, it sounded as though she was trying to one-up them.  Sort of like, "Hey, I'm the sick one here.  You two also get colonics?  Well guess what - I'm so sick I have to get them every week!"

She is so invested in her role as the sick, suffering one that no way is she going to let anyone steal her thunder.  Her parasite was two feet long!   She was housebound for 18 months!  Her levels are all either super-high or super-low, and apparently she's capable of measuring her own brain function.  There's no moderation with her, just drama-inducing declarations and unbelievable extremes.

ITA. There is no other plausible reason why she would still be on this show. Attention. She obviously wasn't getting any from her King. Her daughters are grown and on their own. Not sure if her son is living with her or his Dad but he's on his way out, too. A once beautiful model now in her 50's with nobody to shower her with great accolades of how wonderful she is. Kind of sad, really. 

• Love 7

I can give Kyle a pass for attending a (her side) family wedding without Mauricio mainly because I'm sure he told her to go and was perfectly fine skipping the Richard's family drama fest.  He's a man and they're often like that.  But Kyle not putting her foot down regarding her two middle daughters getting an invite when her oldest and youngest daughters were in the wedding and she was attending was not cool.  The look on Alexia's face when it was being discussed at dinner said it all.  She was hurt by the whole thing and probably hurt and disappointed by Kyle's choices.  LisaV was 100% right about the whole fiasco.  From now on I'll have to give major side eye to Kyle clutching her pearls about her daughters.  Actions speak louder than words. and she ditched her middle daughters, (and her husband)  when it suited her.

I just think that Kyle was damned either way with this one. Whether or not Farrah attended the wedding was completely up to Farrah as an adult to make that decision. The real issue becomes what to do about Portia as the flower girl. If Kyle pulls her from the wedding at the last minute as a show of family unity, she has to deal with the backlash of leaving Nicki in the lurch, playing into Kathy's bait by going tit for tat, and making the wedding about her as opposed to Nicki. 

If she agrees to let Portia keep the role as flower girl and accompanies her (which Portia is 7, of course she would need a parent there with her), then she is accused of not being loyal to her husband and other two daughters. There was no way to win this, and Kathy knew that when she uninvited and then re-invited Kyle. She most likely rescinded the invite not realizing that would leave Nicki without a flower girl, and then invited her again as a babysitter for Portia. These type of mind games seem to be a huge part of the family dynamic. IMO Kathy knew that Kyle would take the heat either way and was ok with that.

ETA: I also think that Kim played a huge part in this. Kathy has been one of Kim's biggest enablers probably only second to Monty. After Kyle and Mauricio essentially washed their hands of Kim, Kathy was most likely angry with them about it. I have seen it in many families in which addiction is an issue. The addict can't be blamed for their behavior, so those enabling the addict tend to blame the ones who refuse to enable the addict.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 20

David Foster did indeed say NO on the way out the door. Did the editing gremlins do it? It looked real, were we all bamboozled or did her husband admit on TV that he was NOT glad he married Yolanda?

Another example: Yolanda is in her bedroom using her IPad. The cameraman in her bedroom with her tells her LisaR and Eileen have arrived and her lineman tells her to make it look like she's sleeping to begin the scene. Yolanda puts her iPad down and lays her head on the pillow for when the ladies come into her bedroom, believing that's how the action will begin. The editors instead of starting the scene with her taking a nap, show the audience she's deliberately putting her device down and faking her nap. Now Yolanda who is cooperating with being filmed becomes the culprit deliberately being deceitful to the audience.

• Love 14

Kyle was put in a no win position IMO. It was a calculated move on Kathy/Ricks part to make Kyle look bad either way and Kyle tried to take the higher road of the 2 low roads that K/R gave her. That Mauricio told her to go, he said that on the episode last night, showed that he/Kyle value their nieces/nephews far more than their own parents, K/R, do.

ITA. There is no other plausible reason why she would still be on this show. Attention. She obviously wasn't getting any from her King. Her daughters are grown and on their own. Not sure if her son is living with her or his Dad but he's on his way out, too. A once beautiful model now in her 50's with nobody to shower her with great accolades of how wonderful she is. Kind of sad, really. 

It has been reported that Anwar is back living full time with Mohammed and has been for a while but I don't think that either Mohammed or Yolanda have addressed that in public at all.

David Foster did indeed say NO on the way out the door. Did the editing gremlins do it? It looked real, were we all bamboozled or did her husband admit on TV that he was NOT glad he married Yolanda?

Another example: Yolanda is in her bedroom using her IPad. The cameraman in her bedroom with her tells her LisaR and Eileen have arrived and her lineman tells her to make it look like she's sleeping to begin the scene. Yolanda puts her iPad down and lays her head on the pillow for when the ladies come into her bedroom, believing that's how the action will begin. The editors instead of starting the scene with her taking a nap, show the audience she's deliberately putting her device down and faking her nap. Now Yolanda who is cooperating with being filmed becomes the culprit deliberately being deceitful to the audience.

The "editing gremlins" aren't the ones telling the world that she can't read, Yolanda is the one saying that over and over again and has been for several years now. Of course, anyone that watches/reads her twitter account can clearly see that she does read/write as she tweets ALL the dang time and has not stopped or even slowed down but many viewers don't and think she is telling the truth, which she isn't. LOL

• Love 12

Ugh phony Kyle strikes again: "FIVE?! On a...SATURDAY??" No shit, what other day of the week are open houses held?? You married a realtor you phony baloney.

Lisa R was pretty gross bragging about her jewelry and making fun of her parents before calling them. I can see why she and Kyle are such close friends.

They were showings, not open houses. Those can happen any day of the week. Also, around here in LA, broker's opens are on Thursdays (sometimes other days) and open houses to the public are both Saturday and Sunday. But, I just watched and he said showings.

• Love 8

I want to tell you guys a story about heavy metals. I used to blog and because I have an autistic child I was often approached to advertise various products that were supposed to cure autism on my blog. I never took any of them on because I don't believe in any of that nonsense. One time I was sent a pitch from a company that said it could diagnose heavy metal poisoning through a hair sample you sent in and then they would sell you the right treatments for whatever you happened to be poisoned with. Several of my blogger friends got the same offer so a bunch of us took them up on their free offer but not a single one of us sent in a hair sample from our autistic children. We all sent in hair from neurotypical (as far as we knew) people and one lady sent in hair from her dog. Lo and behold, we all got our results back and, what do you know, according to the results we ALL had heavy metal poisoning. Even the dog had heavy metals in it's blood and that totally explained why we were all autistic ... even though none of us were. Of course our results came with an offer for great deal on all the medicines we needed to buy. The thing that struck me about Yolanda pulling out her binder at the dentist's office and showing her heavy metal contamination is that it looked a LOT like the same results I got for my totally real and not a scam* heavy metal test.

What I'm trying to say is that if Yolanda is getting this new diagnosis of heavy metal poisoning from the same kind of scam that I got mine (and I really strongly suspect that she is) then she's being taken a for a fool and having her teeth pulled out for nothing. I would have a lot more sympathy for her being scammed if it didn't seem like she was getting some kind of a kick out of it. I mean, Lyme isn't enough? Now she has to have heavy metal poisoning and a two foot long parasite and god knows what else? Not to mention that treatment for heavy metal poisoning can make a person really sick. I have heard horror stories of children dying because their parents were trying to treat the autism out of them. I realize Yolanda isn't an autistic child but she's subjecting her body to abuse with that closet of "medication".

*sarcasm

edited to add: This will be my only post about Yolanda and heavy metals

otherwise I will get all ranty so no one needs to worry about me beating a dead horse with a lead pipe. :)

Actually, while those poor horses are dropping fast here with some of the never-ending repetition, your comment was truly fascinating and I thank you for posting it. There is a special place in Hell for companies, such as the one you describe, which prey on the vulnerable.
  • Love 7

Not to "side with" David Foster, but I believe there IS a limit to "in sickness and in health". Addiction/alcoholism, for one thing, is a reason for one spouse to divorce another, if the addicted spouse repeatedly refuses to admit a serious problem and attempt treatment. And I think Yolanda is at this point "addicted" to being sick and getting attention from it. "Chronic Lyme disease" has taken over Yolanda's life, as she says, but not in the way she believes it has. It's filling up her time, giving her something to talk about, putting a focus on HER needs, surrounding her with people who look at her and pay attention to every symptom she recounts. Yet she won't go to the one person -- a therapist -- who would really listen to her, probably because a therapist would start to question this whole "world" Yolanda has created for herself. She knows very well that she'd have to look inside and deal her real issues, which I think she fears so simply does not want to do. (Some might say "we don't know that she's not seeing a therapist". My response is, if she is in therapy, then it's the one treatment she hasn't mentioned!)

For all we know, David has spent months and even years urging Yolanda to discontinue the meds, supplements, colonics, cleanses, and such and instead seek mental health treatment, but she has refused, instead possibly ramping up her incapacity, symptoms, meds, treatments, etc. Maybe what he "didn't sign up for" is a wife who thinks working through a closet full of (possibly dangerous) meds and supplements is a rational path to treating an illness.

Or he's just an asshole who never cared that much about her anyway. 50-50 chance.

Or convincing her to eat some food... real food, not lemons. 

• Love 6

The "editing gremlins" aren't the ones telling the world that she can't read, Yolanda is the one saying that over and over again and has been for several years now. Of course, anyone that watches/reads her twitter account can clearly see that she does read/write as she tweets ALL the dang time and has not stopped or even slowed down but many viewers don't and think she is telling the truth, which she isn't. LOL

Was Yolanda looking at photos of her model daughters on her IPad? Could have been using her iPad to Face Time with her son Anwar? Editing nuisance can happen. Those who believe Yolanda is a lying sack of shit are entitled to, lol.

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

I think she has physical problems and emotional ones too, but I also really think she's knowingly manipulating, misrepresenting, and outright lying.  All for sympathy, all for a story line.  

And yes to whoever mentioned the "sick voice" she uses (the same one we all used as kids when we wanted to stay home from school).  Interesting how she turns it on and off, and of course the scene of her in bed as Lisa & Eileen were arriving was very telling too.   

Isn't it bad to get that many colonics? Doesn't it strip the natural bacteria out?   You know you can buy something over the counter that you mix with gatorade and drink.  It will do the same thing to you as a colonic, but no tube up your butt.  A few trips to the bathroom though will be necessary.  

She does seem to be milking being sick and I didn't see one actual doctor in that parade of craziness. I am going to have to rewatch to see if David says no.  

• Love 3

To be clear, I believe David is an ass, BUT, after watching Yolanda at the dentist, I can understand how he has had enough. Why he was even there, I don't know, but, her acting like a toddler who had never been to the dentist and didn't know what to expect was way over the top.

• Love 11

Was Yolanda looking at photos of her model daughters on her IPad? Could have been using her iPad to Face Time with her son Anwar? Editing nuisance can happen. Those who believe Yolanda is a lying sack of shit are entitled to, lol.

Well, except that she had her "binder" with her and opened it to the correct page and pointed out to the Dr, her heavy metal numbers, so she CAN read despite her claims that she can't! LOL

• Love 8

Or convincing her to eat some food... real food, not lemons. 

Yup, I realized later that was the one thing I left out, that maybe David has been trying to get her to eat healthy meals and let them digest properly. Surprisingly, a lack of good nutrition will cause you to have severe health problems, or at least make you feel really lousy.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 7

If you have a no children policy at a wedding, then why have a flower girl?   It makes NO sense to me to have two nieces in a wedding and then purposely exclude the other two.  The other girls looks genuinely hurt that they weren't invited.  It's not like they are toddlers who would cause a disruption.     Kathy seems to be stuck in the past, and is holding on to it with the tips of her fingers.   It also seems the more successful Kyle & Mauricio are, the worse she get.  

• Love 15

For anyone interested, there is an interesting blog/report at the Tamra Tattles site about Daisy, Yolanda's health advisor/"ADW Professional Coaching"....who happened to be an, actress, writer, health advisor and among other things, she was once a high end call girl, aka/expensive prostitute, at 1 time. LOL She also provides a link to Daisy's web page, which is a colorful read if IMO. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

Yup, I realized later that was the one thing I left out, that maybe David has been trying to get her to eat healthy meals and let them digest properly. Surprisingly, a lack of good nutrition will cause you to have severe health problems, or at least make you feel really lousy.

At least she won't get scurvy.

• Love 7

Yolanda's Health advisor has got to be taking her to the cleaners. She must be getting kick backs from all these nutraceutical companies. I think the best thing Yolanda can do is to get her mind off herself and stop becoming the illness.

David was so over it at the dentist office. I've never seen a heart monitor used at a dentist office. Maybe for an oral surgeon.

• Love 5

Yolanda's Health advisor has got to be taking her to the cleaners. She must be getting kick backs from all these nutraceutical companies. I think the best thing Yolanda can do is to get her mind off herself and stop becoming the illness.

David was so over it at the dentist office. I've never seen a heart monitor used at a dentist office. Maybe for an oral surgeon.

It is from Radar, so take it for what it's worth, but they are reporting that Yolanda's Health Advocate is $8,000/month and Mo is picking up the tab.  Somehow, I totally believe the rate. 

• Love 8

I could swear I also heard "no." I wondered why no one else here had mentioned it. 

• Love 1

I could swear I also heard "no." I wondered why no one else here had mentioned it. 

It has been mentioned here but no one is sure why he said No because he said something we did not hear right before that. LOL, Editing monkeys at work, playing with our minds once again!

• Love 6

I find this hard to believe.  I get it that the Hilton's may not like Mauricio for leaving the business.  This is America, you can start a business of your own, any time you want!!  Free world and all, you know.    As far as him stealing employees, bullshit.  I can believe some left to be with him because they were unhappy with the czar that is Hilton.  He and Kathy both have terrible reputations in business and personally.  

I side with David 100%!  Who could live with that?   Kudos David; leaving was good self care.  

I wonder if David and James (Million Dollar Listing LA) who now work for The Agency left with Mauricio since they work there now.  I mean, did they formally work for Hilton??

Edited by crgirl412