Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Tuscany!

• Start Topic

All I can say is that with that medicine closet Yo-Yo better hope Kim doesn't get wind of it.

Unfortunately,  none of them are the kind that Kim wants.  There is virtually nothing in there that will give her the feeling(s) she chases with alcohol, narcotics or aerosol cans.    

• Love 7

So Yo called in to WWHL.  According to Yo, she hasn't touched make up in a year.  I have a feeling that ZM, our expert on things like this will show proof about my doubts.

YoFo hasn't touched make-up. That may likely mean someone else touched it when they put it on her face.

• Love 24

Yolanda had make up on the Reunion which filmed in late February-so yeah she wears make-up. She had make up on in her sleeping selfie on the plane. She color her hair as well. She also had make up on at the Victoria Secret fashion show last month. I counted about 12 on her Google images from 2015. So once again he is making stuff up.

She has said she had her teeth pulled. Much like no wearing make up he says whatever, whenever. At this point she is starting to make Brooks Ayers credible.

I knew you'd come through on this!!!  Thanks...

• Love 1

Unfortunately,  none of them are the kind that Kim wants.  There is virtually nothing in there that will give her the feeling(s) she chases with alcohol, narcotics or aerosol cans.    

I thought I saw a bottle of Oxy on a table close up.

• Love 1

Dr. Hill, the oral surgeon, she said that her new 'crowns' would be ready in a week and a half.  A doctor would say implants if that's what they were.  I also went back and looked at the xrays.  Yo might have had a root canal on one bottom tooth that might have a gold post but I have doubts.  The rest of the molars have crowns but no evidence of root canals.  Gold posts are pretty obvious on xrays.  I have too much experience in this.  So, IMO, there were no teeth pulled.  Just crowns removed and replaced.

Yeah, I know this is a ridiculous debate.  We're poster friends and we get into stuff like this. 

• Love 14

Yolanda had make up on the Reunion which filmed in late February-so yeah she wears make-up. She had make up on in her sleeping selfie on the plane. She color her hair as well. She also had make up on at the Victoria Secret fashion show last month. I counted about 12 on her Google images from 2015. So once again he is making stuff up.

She has said she had her teeth pulled. Much like no wearing make up he says whatever, whenever. At this point she is starting to make Brooks Ayers credible.

Maybe Vicki Gunvalson can be her advocate. She has offered her support and can make Yo-Yo a colorful binder to go with her colorforms boards or commiserate with her about unfilled love tanks. "I'm Here If You Need Me!"  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/yolanda-foster-divorce-vicki-gunvalson-offers-support

• Love 9

Yolanda is one big ass hypochondria! Who saw that fucking pill closet, not draw, closet! Then she got her teeth replaced. David couldn't leave that doctor office fast enough. He so didn't want to be there and that's telling. I'm glad Lisa and Kyle are questioning this possibly isn't Lymes but something else.

And, of course, most of us know Kyle's sisters are some nasty bitches. I think Kyle changed her mind since Kim didn't go because she was in rehab. And the logic is weird... Portia is a kid but couldn't go to the wedding but the others girls couldn't. Kathy is one high riding bitch I tell you. And it's clear who she sides with when it comes to the Kyle and Kim matter.

• Love 10

Sunday. It can be spread out over the weekend.

I was referring to Kyle's phony-baloney "disbelief" that five were scheduled on a Saturday like that was an unreasonable, uncommon occurrence...but yes, Sunday is for open houses, too :)

• Love 2

I don't want to come as defending the Hiltons because I think Rick Hilton is a pompous ass but maybe the no kid policy had to do more with the Hilton side of the family.  on Rick's side he has six siblings so if their may have been a bundle of people they needed to pare down.  I am not agreeing with eliminating Mauricio and the two girls-it was just a thought.   Also the reception was in the Orangery and I do believe it was mentioned that it only holds about 300 people.  I found these pictures of the newlyweds returning after their wedding.  Very short dress for the new Mrs. Rothschild and ouch what the other shoes did to the back of her legs.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157131/Nicky-Hilton-returns-home-night-partying-Kensington-Palace-reception-husband-James-Rothschild-flashing-new-diamond-wedding-ring.html

• Love 4

In Yolanda's defense , it is possible that mixing up the words is what's making her appear fake. Pulled teeth= pulled out the metal? 2 foot long parasite = the tube the used to examine was 2 foot long? I remember seeing her the 1st season she was on, she often mixed up the nouns in her speak. I took it as she's Dutch and the connection of nouns/verbs language difference was all it was. This was before 'Lyme brain'.

I'm really trying to give her the benefit of doubt.  I've seen people struggle for the right word or interject a past 'fear' word into a simple sentence when under stress, before/during/after panic attacks, while medicated,after strokes, exhaustion, traumatic brain injuries, depression, hormonal shifts ,etc.

It does not take a physically life threatening illness to have 'lowered brain function' as she calls it. I call it brain skips. It's similar to the 'on the tip of my tongue' but the thought/word/meaning vanishes. Like a record skip with no rewind. 

If I take away all the who, what, when surrounding the clips of Yolanda being ill. And add the fact that her speak has always been a bit backwards coming forward language wise, I see a physically sick woman. Whether it is or was Lyme, is or was depression, is or was hormones... I'm left with seeing a woman who is not physically nor emotionally well & frightened for her future. I did a rewind on her prepping in bed before Eileen and Lisa R entered her room. My first reaction was WTH , what is she a kid in a pretend sick bed up n reading until mom's footsteps come down the hall, then quick quick readjust to look sleeping/sick. But then when I re watched it, I wondered if she was just physically reacting to how she would rather just stay in bed sleeping. Did a quick mental re-group n pulled herself up n out there to 'pretend to care'. Like we all have. 

However it is really fairing for her, I do hope her real friends in life continue to visit her. She needs a reason to move forward, physically and emotionally. 

Now after saying all of that... if she's exaggerating strictly for attention, I'll be disappointed and hoping to not see her on HW until she gets her shit sorted. I really don't want to wonder for a whole season let alone 2 or 3 what is REALLY going on with her. Move it along producers. quickly.

• Love 12

I don't want to come as defending the Hiltons because I think Rick Hilton is a pompous ass but maybe the no kid policy had to do more with the Hilton side of the family.  on Rick's side he has six siblings so if their may have been a bundle of people they needed to pare down.  I am not agreeing with eliminating Mauricio and the two girls-it was just a thought.   Also the reception was in the Orangery and I do believe it was mentioned that it only holds about 300 people.  I found these pictures of the newlyweds returning after their wedding.  Very short dress for the new Mrs. Rothschild and ouch what the other shoes did to the back of her legs.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157131/Nicky-Hilton-returns-home-night-partying-Kensington-Palace-reception-husband-James-Rothschild-flashing-new-diamond-wedding-ring.html

Good point! I couldn't open your link, until quoting in reply , was able to copy n paste from there tho. Wish I had her legs!!! 

• Love 1

So Rinna's 85/90 year old parents bum her out when she does manage to call?  I'm sure the sister that is actually there dealing with it would love to know that's why Lisa doesn't show up.   Sorry, I have a brother who does the exact same thing and I guess I'm bitter about it.  

Let's see, we've got the loss of a beloved elderly parent, the tragic loss of a sibling from a real cancer, a chronic debilitating disease and oral surgery. Come ON Bravo, that's not why I watch.  That's why I have lunch with my girlfriends.     The yacht, the house in Tuscany, Lisa V. and Kyle in the car - that was entertaining.   More of that please.  

A very long time ago, before there were any nieces or nephew or children in our family, back when the parent friends of mine had tiny children and crying babies, I had a No Children wedding.   But there no children in the bridal party either.    Kyle needs to realize that Maury and their girls are her family.  Her nieces and nephews are old enough to maintain their own relationships with her, or not.   Let go Kyle.  Let go.   Maury's got you.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 9

Yoland's mouth and dangerous metals.  I find it odd that she did not get gold fillings and crowns.  I did.  Granted I had dental insurance and would not have otherwise.  This woman has ALWAYS had enough money for that.  I know the reason.  Gold shows, white caps do not.  So when you laugh with your mouth wide open to show your molars they would be visible.  It is vanity. 

And it is not a big deal to have dental work replaced.  David was there holding her hand?  Oh come on. My loving husband never accompanied me to the dentist to get a crown.  Jesus.

This very day, I had two ancient amalgam fillings drilled out and replaced with something or other (not silver). I have serious dental phobia, as well as a killer gag reflex.

But, somehow, I managed to drive myself to the dentist, endure the drilling, refilling, filing and shaping and drive myself home. All without my loving husband to hold my hand or offer endearments and soothing words.

Amazing, right?

Edited by Rosebud1970
  • Love 18

Maybe David wasn't there to offer support so much as watch her getting drilled with a sick satisfaction.  Silently fantasizing about Yolanda undergoing Marathon Man type torture.  After all Yolanda might have married her "king" but it seems he turned out to be Henry VIII and she is only number four.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 7

If only Andy could have captured the 2 foot long parasite on camera.

Yolanda's parasite is actually more like 5'10 and from previews, it WILL get  captured on camera later this season.  Dang, I thought we got rid of it for good.

ETA - Whoops, didn't see Bosawk's post the first time around!  I guess Yolanda has a number of parasites.  I was thinking of the blonde one.

Yolanda's trip to the dentist, to me, played like parody.  The weak coughing, the sobbing "I just want to be healthy for my children, I just want my life back," the IV drip, the closeups on the BP/pulse monitors, the beeping fading off like she's dying, "I CAN'T BREATHE" and it's like, um, Yolanda, YOU'RE GETTING A CROWN REMOVED.  I mean - I want to be sympathetic, but that's just foolishness.  It beats a few seasons ago when she got her port removed and carried on as if it were a limb or a lung.

As is her taking off her glasses and putting away her iPad so she can appear to be sleeping when her guests come into her bedroom.  Or that ridiculous fake sick voice that we all used as children when we didn't want to go to school.  

Honestly, it wasn't rocket science, but I have never liked Kyle more than when she talked about her own experience with depression and how convinced she was that she was ill.   It was insightful and raised the questions that anyone would raise but still empathetic.  I noticed that of the three women who have their blogs up - Lisa R, Yolanda and Eileen - they all threw a little shade at Lisa V for that conversation, but none for Kyle.  Maybe Kyle avoids the train this season and it runs over Vanderpump instead.  

And finally, I listened to some of the Heather Dubrow podcast this week (I KNOW) and Lisa Rinna was the guest.  It was worth a listen, if you like housewife stuff; Lisa didn't give away anything about the season, really, but Heather did ask why Yolanda would have released her divorce news on preview day.  And Lisa clearly had an opinion but wouldn't give it.  And finally Heather said, basically, 'Hypothetically, the only reason I can think of is if you thought you were going to have a really bad season, and you needed people to be sympathetic to you."  And Lisa R, who was clearly using every ounce of self control she possessed, was like, "Oh, that's an interesting thought."

I've seen some blogs (like Vulture) hating this season.  I actually like it, personally.  The two main storylines so far - Kyle's family and Yolanda's situation - are interesting and authentic. 

And the scene with Lisa R., Lisa V. and the little horse that needs to sleep with Harry was hysterical.  

Edited by ottergirl
  • Love 16

David and Yolanda behaved/looked/acted the same way with each other as they always have on this show (IMO ... TM WireWrap). Sooooo.... we know they were about to break up when these new episodes were filmed. Busted. Busted for living a shallow life with each other that was not real. Busted for faking it to us.

Personally, I think David's ego is too big to fit anyone else into his life. Actually, strike that thought. He can fit someone into his life, but his ego is so large that he can only be with someone that is a young and vacuous wife who can stroke his ego ("Oh David, tell me again about the time you recorded with [insert name of amazing artist here]", while at the same time be gorgeous arm candy providing him with envy from other men.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 11

Well Lisa Rinna did show up for an OC moment for Heather.  Might be a bit conspiracy theory but the two bolstering each other makes a lot of sense.  Lisa R shows up to sustain the whole actress image for Heather hanging with her old actor pals.  Lisa R does the podcast. and Heather manages to convey shade without Lisa R uttering a word. Housewives of a Feather (like Heather) will flock together.  And cluck.

• Love 4

I always laugh at these women when they travel because of the ridiculous amounts of luggage they bring, not to mention what they wear while traveling.  I went to Europe for a week with nothing more than a carry on bag and wandered around in sneakers for comfort, not teetering stiletto heels.  I also didn't pack any makeup but I'm not from Beverly Hills so I have no qualms about appearing in public without it.

• Love 9

Dr. Hill, the oral surgeon, she said that her new 'crowns' would be ready in a week and a half.  A doctor would say implants if that's what they were.  I also went back and looked at the xrays.  Yo might have had a root canal on one bottom tooth that might have a gold post but I have doubts.  The rest of the molars have crowns but no evidence of root canals.  Gold posts are pretty obvious on xrays.  I have too much experience in this.  So, IMO, there were no teeth pulled.  Just crowns removed and replaced.

Yeah, I know this is a ridiculous debate.  We're poster friends and we get into stuff like this. 

As I said, she either lied then, as she has made the claim the "teeth" were pulled in interviews and I believe she said it in her awards acceptance speech as well, or she is lying now, take your pick. LOL

• Love 3

Just a few random thoughts that popped into my head last night:

- we traded in The Glass Fridge for the CVS Closet?  That is definitely trading down Bravo. :-(

- Mr. Ken should re-evaluate the criteria for his Best Dressed List.  Some of Kyle's "mumus" (especially in later seasons - I'm thinking of the one she wore when she had Kim out to her Palm Springs house (You Stole My Goddamn House Part II) as particularly lovely) are a lot nicer and more flattering than Lisa's skin tight shiny satin numbers.

- I am losing all patience with Yolanda.  I don't believe that your body needs colonics at all but to have one every week must be putting your body through hell.  I used to be in a hiking club with a biochemist (I have no science background at all so forgive me) who was studying the effects of the "bad" gut bacteria shutting out the "good" gut bacteria and it's effects on the body.  His main emphasis was on autism.  He developed a cocktail of drugs that had to be taken for almost a year (to kill the bad bugs in all stages of their lives) and did have success with it.  When I last saw him, he had just finished filing patents for this treatment.  So your gut bacteria can affect your brain, Yolanda.  (and Shannon Beador.)

- David's visit with Yolanda was just painful.  As usual.  Remember when it was fun to watch the Bickersons (aka Paul and Adrienne)?  Then we found out that it wasn't being playful but that they really didn't even like each other very much.  It seems that the cold, loveless displays that we have seen between Yo and David are the real deal.  It's no wonder Yo is depressed; the King has left the building.

• Love 6

Well, somehow I missed this being back last week. I blame DVR. I FF all commercials, so I often miss promos for the new seasons. Anyhow, I was able to record a re-run and got all caught up. But I haven't been following these broads in real time, so I'm excited to read all the dirt here. 

Anyhow, Ken just seems to get assier and assier. And I used to like Ken! I used to find him sweet and charming, but over the years a nasty side has crept out. And it seems now that he's turning 70, he thinks he can let his asshole flag fly at full mast. He's like a catty little girl, why does he have to say something about everything??? I thought the comments last week about Yo's appearance were really awful, but here he is this week mocking Kyle's fashion sense. Like Ken Todd is the paragon of high fashion. I also found it hilarious that Ken commented about her mumus (which, okay, we've ALL commented on) and then we see Lisa and Kyle together in Tuscancy BOTH wearing long, flowy dresses. Whatever, Ken. 

Lisa is kind of getting on my nerves as well. She just seems really pushy. I got very uncomfortable during the dinner when Kyle clearly didn't want to keep talking about her family situation, and Lisa kept pressing it. I get that she's on a reality show, and some people think that means every facet of your life is up for grabs. But her kids were there, and THEY seemed really awkward in that situation. I'm sure Sophia and Alexia don't want their noses rubbed in the fact that they're not invited to their cousin's wedding. Just drop it already. 

I really don't know what to think about Kyle's situation with her family. I'm sure I don't have all the facts. I'm just guessing here, but I'm assuming they're miffed because of this scripted show she's doing, ostensibly about their life? I'd have to know more about the show to know if there's really a valid claim here, but I find it pretty petty that her kids would have to affected by all this. They say Alexia and Sohpia can't go because "kids aren't invited". Really? Alexia is 19! And Sohpia is 15, hardly a "kid". Kathy Hilton just seems like a rude bitch, but whatever. 

So my burning Yolanda questions:

*Is her medicine closet going to start its own Twitter account? And outshine the fridge? 

*Would David have showed up at the dentist if the cameras weren't there? He seems totally checked out. 

Overall, I'm very excited for this season, because I don't HATE any of these women. I'm so so so glad Brandi is gone, and we've also gotten off the Kim train. I like Kyle, always have. Eileen is a breath of fresh air and Lisa Rinna cracks me up like there's no tomorrow. I enjoy both of them. Yo  and Lisa V I have my issues with, but I can also find redeeming qualities about both women, so hopefully this season will be more pleasurable than the past ones have been. Time will tell!

• Love 13

I always laugh at these women when they travel because of the ridiculous amounts of luggage they bring, not to mention what they wear while traveling.  I went to Europe for a week with nothing more than a carry on bag and wandered around in sneakers for comfort, not teetering stiletto heels.  I also didn't pack any makeup but I'm not from Beverly Hills so I have no qualms about appearing in public without it.

The first time I did Europe on my own I went heavy and came back light.  Packing all my serviceable underwear and socks that were on their last legs and carefully disposing them once worn to make room for souvenirs to bring home.  "So you left your dirty underwear scattered across Europe.  No wonder they hate us' was my grandmother's response.  I did make sure they were hygenically disposed of in a way that never put anyone in contact with them who took care of the refuse.  But yeah.  I left my underwear in Europe.  All over Europe.

Oh and this was right when electronic books were gaining popularity.  So of course I did not have such means.  So I also dropped plenty of good thick only read once paperbacks as well once finished.  unlike the underwear I left them to be found.

But yeah, the problems of what not to take is funny with these women.  Especially since if I had their wealth I would go over light and come back heavy in terms of attire. 

• Love 15

Yolanda didn't actually had any teeth extracted, she only had 9 white gold crowns or fillings removed and replaced with porcelain ones. The original amalgam fillings that she had in those teeth (composed of approx.50% mercury) had already been replaced with the white-gold crowns many years ago. It was those white-gold crowns that she had removed in this episode and replaced with a composite resin or porcelain ones. She left the dentist office with temporary crowns because the permanent ones were going to take a couple of weeks to make. Having her teeth 'removed' was misleading, she didn't have any teeth removed, only the fillings or crowns.

It seems to me that replacing the original silver-metal fillings was a smart decision since they are an amalgam of several metals, including mercury. Like the silver-metal fillings or crowns, white-gold metal crowns also have an amalgam of metals, they aren't pure gold because gold is soft and wouldn't be durable enough for crowns. The metals added to white-gold crowns may contain several metals including, zinc, copper and mercury. I think it's very doubtful that the small amounts of mercury could cause toxicity or it wouldn't be FDA approved, but Yolanda is reaching for answers and can well afford to have porcelain or composite resins made to replace all the other fillings or crowns.

• Love 5

Oh man, Rinna's dealings with her parents are making me really, really, really hate her -- I mean even worse than I'm hating her this season already. This shit with laughing hysterically at everything she says is bugging the absolute piss outta me.

Ah, poor Lisa, right? Her mom ruined her day in BH cuz she informed her that her 90-something father had to go to the hospital. The poor old lady had to deal with this & Lisa didn't know about any of it, until (seemingly) way after it happened. OK then. Any sympathy for Mom from Lisa -- at all? Oh nooooo. Cuz Mom went & ruined poor, poor Lisa's day in BH. The poor thing. Will the new gal or Taylor start smacking Rinna down quick? I can't fucking wait for that.

You and I are *here* on that. Picture me pointing my fingers at my eyes then back at your eyes lol. I don't understand how family members do that. Like how do you decide, "fuck it, you take care of it, I'm partying." And I'm probably biased based on my own personal experience, but watching her live this lavish, carefree, Hollywood lifestyle while her sister gives up a part of her life to care for their parents, makes me dislike her very much. Like Sly Stone said, "One child grows up to be somebody that just loves to learn; another child grows up to be somebody you'd just love to burn."
  • Love 13

Just a few random thoughts that popped into my head last night:

- we traded in The Glass Fridge for the CVS Closet?  That is definitely trading down Bravo. :-(

- Mr. Ken should re-evaluate the criteria for his Best Dressed List.  Some of Kyle's "mumus" (especially in later seasons - I'm thinking of the one she wore when she had Kim out to her Palm Springs house (You Stole My Goddamn House Part II) as particularly lovely) are a lot nicer and more flattering than Lisa's skin tight shiny satin numbers.

- I am losing all patience with Yolanda.  I don't believe that your body needs colonics at all but to have one every week must be putting your body through hell.  I used to be in a hiking club with a biochemist (I have no science background at all so forgive me) who was studying the effects of the "bad" gut bacteria shutting out the "good" gut bacteria and it's effects on the body.  His main emphasis was on autism.  He developed a cocktail of drugs that had to be taken for almost a year (to kill the bad bugs in all stages of their lives) and did have success with it.  When I last saw him, he had just finished filing patents for this treatment.  So your gut bacteria can affect your brain, Yolanda.  (and Shannon Beador.)

- David's visit with Yolanda was just painful.  As usual.  Remember when it was fun to watch the Bickersons (aka Paul and Adrienne)?  Then we found out that it wasn't being playful but that they really didn't even like each other very much.  It seems that the cold, loveless displays that we have seen between Yo and David are the real deal.  It's no wonder Yo is depressed; the King has left the building.

I totally agree with this regarding weekly colonics. People think that fecal material inside their bowel is a bad thing, but it's not. Once a person starts to manipulate the normal and natural body flora and fauna by taking unnecessary drugs, or by doing weekly colonics, they're setting themselves up for possible side effects which will actually be detrimental to health. There's absolutely no scientific studies to support the theory that colon cleansing on a regular basis has any beneficial effect. The underlying problem with colon cleaning is that toxins don't build up in the colon and thus there is nothing to cleanse. But what you do wash away can make you sick.

• Love 14

Yolanda didn't actually had any teeth extracted, she only had 9 white gold crowns or fillings removed and replaced with porcelain ones. The original amalgam fillings that she had in those teeth (composed of approx.50% mercury) had already been replaced with the white-gold crowns many years ago. It was those white-gold crowns that she had removed in this episode and replaced with a composite resin or porcelain ones. She left the dentist office with temporary crowns because the permanent ones were going to take a couple of weeks to make. Having her teeth 'removed' was misleading, she didn't have any teeth removed, only the fillings or crowns.

It seems to me that replacing the original silver-metal fillings was a smart decision since they are an amalgam of several metals, including mercury. Like the silver-metal fillings or crowns, white-gold metal crowns also have an amalgam of metals, they aren't pure gold because gold is soft and wouldn't be durable enough for crowns. The metals added to white-gold crowns may contain several metals including, zinc, copper and mercury. I think it's very doubtful that the small amounts of mercury could cause toxicity or it wouldn't be FDA approved, but Yolanda is reaching for answers and can well afford to have porcelain or composite resins made to replace all the other fillings or crowns.

Well, except for the fact that Yolanda claimed she had the teeth pulled in interviews/speechs AND on twitter a few times. IMO, she has been playing fast and loose with the facts on purpose to garner sympathy BEFORE the season aired. There is no mistaking having fillings removed and having teeth pulled, NONE, yet Yolanda will most likely blame it on not having ANY brain function like she has everything else. LOL Yolanda needs to pick a lie and stick to it and make sure the camers aren't there to refute them. LOL

• Love 14
Honestly, it wasn't rocket science, but I have never liked Kyle more than when she talked about her own experience with depression and how convinced she was that she was ill.   It was insightful and raised the questions that anyone would raise but still empathetic.

I agree. Because she's not questioning her or insinuating that Yo is faking or hyping it up. It's a very legitimate concern, because the mind is a powerful thing. I have anxiety issues and they can cause me all manner of physical problems. I also hated when Lisa was like, "But Yolanda has a great life. Nothing really tragic has happened to her recently to cause depression". (paraphrasing) That's not how depression works. Sure, something bad happening to you can throw you into a state of depression. But there are plenty of people who "have it all" and are still depressed. I'm not saying this is 100% what's going on with Yo, but Kyle could be onto something. 

• Love 16

I am not understanding Yolanda's umbrage at the others commenting about her health.  My take is they are saying this has gone beyond Lyme Disease and she is seriously ill.  In one scene Yolanda is talking about her high levels of metal toxicity -is that a component of Lyme Disease?  She also speaks of parasites-how does a parasite grow to two feet in a week?  She has weekly colonics-I would think that would keep parasites at bay.  It is also suspect when asked, "where did you get the parasite?" She does the little shoulder shrug.  I find it reasonable to declare after four years to think it is something more than Lyme Disease.  She also had issues with leaky breast implants-is that part of Lyme Disease.  I think Yolanda suffers from auditory processing problems because she just doesn't listen and that was before the Lyme Disease diagnosis.  She has been to 100+ doctors I just find it incredulous she has all these dire conditions.  I do not blame the other women for their confusion and of course they are being prompted to talk about it as it is Yolanda's only storyline-she chose it. 

I have also had it with the no make up discussion.  I seriously doubt that Yolanda cannot find make up that is non-toxic (ring up Shannon Beador).  Now it is she doesn't have the time to put make up on.  It seems Yolanda has nothing but time.  Judging by her social media accounts she spends hours a day texting and Instagramming and delighting (rightly so) in her daughters' careers.  

Last night she called into WWHL and wasted the viewers time.  I wish Andy would ask a hard hitting question just once.  How are you?  All that does is open the floodgates of one incredulous claim after another.  When someone asked Lisar who she liked to hang with she said, "Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle and Eileen."  What no Yolanda?

• Love 9

All the stuff about Nicky's wedding...wtf??? Here I thought my family had issues. So Kyle was invited, uninvited and then re-invited again with Mauricio & some of her kids not going? Kyle gurl...I would tell Nicky and Kathy to eff off. 

Ken is such a salty old man. I mean he always kinda was, but my god old man. Shut up.

Yolanda's vitamin closet...whatever that thing was. Holy crap.

Oh and I love Eileen Davidson. 

If Kyle had any loyalty in her body it would be for her own family and not for the Hiltons or Richards families. We don't know the story about why she was invited then dis-invited then re-invited but if my family did that to me, I'd tell them to stick it up their ass. The family unit should exactly that, 'one for all and all for one'. To purposely single out one or two members of the family to invite and intentionally exclude the others is insulting and I would never tolerate that. But Kyle desperately wants to be at that wedding. Not for her sisters, or nieces but for herself. A wedding taking place Kensington Gardens is probably one of the most renowned parks in England and Kyle HAD to be a part of that. Kyle wants that more than she cares about the feelings of her husband and other daughters. Kyle has very little pride when it comes to making important choices that will affect others. Status, prestige and prominence comes before anything else with Kyle.

This is Kathy Hilton's comment on a shared photo on Instagram;

“There is no sibling war between Kyle and I over Kim. We are all a family and love each other very much, no one is fighting over anyone. The reason I wasn’t at Kim’s birthday celebration on the 19th [of September] if you must know is because one of my friends, since I was six years old, died of brain cancer the night before.”

Now, I'm honestly very curious as to why Kyle was uninvited and reinvited without two of her daughters, 19 year old Alexia and 15 year old Sophia.and her husband Mauricio. Kyle's oldest daughter Farrah was a bridesmaid. Kyle said the girls weren't included because 'no kids will be at the wedding'. Seriously, a 19 year old and a 15 year old aren't kids. Daily Mail reports that one supposed reason behind the drama may have been an alleged feud between Mauricio and Kyle's brother-in-law Rick Hilton - Nicky's father.

Blah, rich people can be very stupid.

giphy.gif

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 6

Kyle was invited, uninvited and then invited again along with only part of her immediate family.  I'm sorry.  You don't go, and you pull Portia as Flower Girl.   She'll get over it.  Mauricio had every right to be there, to see Portia as Flower Girl.  Skip London and enjoy Tuscany  - who needs that family tension?  But there is a part of me that thinks that Kyle was not about to miss "The Wedding of The Year" at "Kensington Palace".  Kyle, for all that she has, still seems to me to be infatuated by celebrity - I remember how she fawned over David Foster.

Yolanda - what a mess.  And the scene with David could not have been more forced or awkward.  I guess we need to get used to that.  I did feel bad for her when he was leaving and she said "Goodbye My Love". 

Lisa should have shut up when Kyle told her she didn't want to discuss it, but as a viewer, she played right into my hand, because I wanted to hear more.

And I think Lisa and Lisa in Ohio with the mini-horse will be hysterical.

Still no introduction to the new HW's, and I'm still not convinced they are needed. 

Let's see, we've got the loss of a beloved elderly parent, the tragic loss of a sibling from a real cancer, a chronic debilitating disease and oral surgery. Come ON Bravo, that's not why I watch.  That's why I have lunch with my girlfriends.     The yacht, the house in Tuscany, Lisa V. and Kyle in the car - that was entertaining.   More of that please.

And this.  10000 times this! 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

I am not understanding Yolanda's umbrage at the others commenting about her health.  My take is they are saying this has gone beyond Lyme Disease and she is seriously ill.  In one scene Yolanda is talking about her high levels of metal toxicity -is that a component of Lyme Disease?  She also speaks of parasites-how does a parasite grow to two feet in a week?  She has weekly colonics-I would think that would keep parasites at bay.  It is also suspect when asked, "where did you get the parasite?" She does the little shoulder shrug.  I find it reasonable to declare after four years to think it is something more than Lyme Disease.  She also had issues with leaky breast implants-is that part of Lyme Disease.  I think Yolanda suffers from auditory processing problems because she just doesn't listen and that was before the Lyme Disease diagnosis.  She has been to 100+ doctors I just find it incredulous she has all these dire conditions.  I do not blame the other women for their confusion and of course they are being prompted to talk about it as it is Yolanda's only storyline-she chose it. 

I have also had it with the no make up discussion.  I seriously doubt that Yolanda cannot find make up that is non-toxic (ring up Shannon Beador).  Now it is she doesn't have the time to put make up on.  It seems Yolanda has nothing but time.  Judging by her social media accounts she spends hours a day texting and Instagramming and delighting (rightly so) in her daughters' careers.  

Last night she called into WWHL and wasted the viewers time.  I wish Andy would ask a hard hitting question just once.  How are you?  All that does is open the floodgates of one incredulous claim after another.  When someone asked Lisar who she liked to hang with she said, "Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle and Eileen."  What no Yolanda?

In a way it seems to all tie back into her deliberate disconnect as if what she puts out there isn't part of her own history.  Her umbrage (perfect word in this instance) seems to not consider that maybe the rest actually watch the show and see her segments that highlight her travails and woes over the seasons.  As you list, she has revealed a veritable punch list for her health concerns that for the cast not to take it all in account and respond with the exact type of dismay would make that pompous bitchy blog post actually true. 

Probably the real problem, eh?  How can Yolanda condescend from her cross if they actually show care compassion and concern.

• Love 3

I don't think Yo had her teeth removed.  It was only the 'metal' crowns.  That's why the oral surgeon talked about temporaries.  It looked like she had crowns on most of her molars, judging from the quick picture we saw of her ex rays.  Otherwise, she would have to have implants which involve screws put into her bone which would still involve 'metal'.  Sorry for the TMI for those who have dental phobias.  I have way too much experience with these things. 

Me, too!!  I have probably as many, if not more, crowns as Yolanda appeared to have from her x-rays.  Every crown I've ever received also has a post permenantly affixed that is made of metal that the crown is attached to.  So, did she have all the teeny, tiny metal posts removed?  What did the dentist replace them with?  I couldn't figure out if the x-rays were showing crowns, or both crowns and fillings.  I don't have any silver or gold fillings left.  Those that were done when I was younger are long gone, and those teeth now have crowns on them.  Any other fillings I have are white, to match my teeth.

This dental talk is making me freak out - just thinking about how long Yo must have been in that chair!!  

ETA:  I've been reading here and found that dentists use ceramic posts now?  I'll have to ask my dentist about that - I am usually the one hooked up to nitrous oxide, numbed so much that I can't feel anything for four to five hours after, and keeping my eyes tightly closed during all my procedures.  I don't ask many questions - usually just "How long will this take?" and "Can you give me as much novacaine and nitrous as possible?"   

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7

Kyle was invited, uninvited and then invited again along with only part of her immediate family.  I'm sorry.  You don't go, and you pull Portia as Flower Girl.   She'll get over it.  Mauricio had every right to be there, to see Portia as Flower Girl.  Skip London and enjoy Tuscany  - who needs that family tension?  But there is a part of me that thinks that Kyle was not about to miss "The Wedding of The Year" at "Kensington Palace".  Kyle, for all that she has, still seems to me to be infatuated by celebrity - I remember how she fawned over David Foster.

Yolanda - what a mess.  And the scene with David could not have been more forced or awkward.  I guess we need to get used to that.  I did feel bad for her when he was leaving and she said "Goodbye My Love". 

Lisa should have shut up when Kyle told her she didn't want to discuss it, but as a viewer, she played right into my hand, because I wanted to hear more.

Still no introduction to the new HW's, and I'm still not convinced they are needed. 

I found it telling that even though Kyle said she didn't want to discuss it, she brought it up in front of the kids when she had been alone with Lisa throughout  the day, yet chose to not talk about it then AND that Mauricio seemed to want to discuss it at the table. I really doubt that the girls don't know all the details about the invite/disinvite, except for Portia and even then, I sure she has heard enough about it.

• Love 9

Maybe Vicki Gunvalson can be her advocate. She has offered her support and can make Yo-Yo a colorful binder to go with her colorforms boards or commiserate with her about unfilled love tanks. "I'm Here If You Need Me!"  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/yolanda-foster-divorce-vicki-gunvalson-offers-support

LOL!!  I was thinking about that when Yolanda pulled out HER book!  Her book was nicely laid out, with a cover, and was actually spiral bound!  Yolanda doesn't mess around!!  But, I was also wondering what volume (of her treatment journals) that book was.  I'm sure Yolanda has an entire set, similar to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, of health/wellness/treatment books.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6

Note to Lisa R - stop saying, "Shut UP!" every five minutes. You're not 13 years old, and it's not cute.

And please stop saying "F-you" and flipping the double bird every five minutes too.
  • Love 17

I found it telling that even though Kyle said she didn't want to discuss it, she brought it up in front of the kids when she had been alone with Lisa throughout  the day, yet chose to not talk about it then AND that Mauricio seemed to want to discuss it at the table. I really doubt that the girls don't know all the details about the invite/disinvite, except for Portia and even then, I sure she has heard enough about it.

I agree. Kyle wants to appear to be the long suffering, put upon sister. And she's got the perfect platform, now that Kim's gone, to do so. Kim's behavior gave us much insight into the dysfunction of that family but nothing will convince me that Kyle isn't a full and willing participant of the shenanigans.

• Love 6

I've had to redo a root canal (about a decade after the original) because apparently they don't always last forever, and went through the same procedure as Yo to have the original crown and filling removed. It's not that big a deal, but I'm sure it's way more uncomfortable if you're doing it while already very ill. Which I still think Yo appears to be - Kyle's discussion of her own physical symptoms of depression were interesting though.  Between the leaky breast implant, the original Lyme, her marriage breaking up, her kids leaving, possible menopause, Yo really is going through a lot. Hyperfocusing on her physical health seems to be a way for her to cope almost?  Does Lyme Disease usually lead to someone having an intolerance for metal?

I feel bad for the whole Umansky clan. That BS about "children" not being invited to the wedding must have been really hurtful for Alexia especially. What a sucky situation. The Hiltons suck. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 10

Who were the celebrities at the wedding?  I saw Chelsea Clinton attended.  I think it is a pretty simple formula-you are invited to the bridal shower you are invited to the wedding.  These event mean something to Kyle.  She attended the Hilton kid's graduation.  Had she pulled Portia and Farrah decided not to attend it would have been how the Umanskys were selfish bastards and pulled out.  I believe the disinvite was probably issued in haste and was very hurtful to Kyle.  WTH is wrong with these people that they disinvite to weddings? 

I am enjoying this season because for once they are discussing the behind the scenes dynamics of what goes on in these ladies' lives.  I was kind of tired of Yolanda's perfect marriage, Lisar the ferocious family defender, Kyle and the Richards' sisters secrets and Lisa and Ken are just blabbing away instead of discussing things off camera. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 14

And please stop saying "F-you" and flipping the double bird every five minutes too.

That was just so juvenile and quite annoying...if she is going to do that, she should at least get a manicure so her hands look good (LisaR has very stubby fingers), LOL!!!  

• Love 12

I agree. Kyle wants to appear to be the long suffering, put upon sister. And she's got the perfect platform, now that Kim's gone, to do so. Kim's behavior gave us much insight into the dysfunction of that family but nothing will convince me that Kyle isn't a full and willing participant of the shenanigans.

I don't think Kyle could just ignored what was going on off camera with her family because it was in the press/tabloids during filming but I also don't think anyone should blame Lisa/Ken for saying what they said as it was Kyle that brought it up at the table in front of the kids AND that Mauricio seemed to want to talk about it right there and then. IMO, had nothing happened off camera with either Kim or Kathy (press/tabloid wise) Kyle wouldn't be talking about them ON camera this season.

• Love 4

In my daydreams, I guess I imagined spending a crazy fortune on a luxury vacation in Tuscany somehow meant there would be no bugs, especially mosquitos.  I would end up being such a huge, whiny baby having to eat outside in the middle of those swarms, and also that the only A/C was in the bedrooms.  If I'm renting a mansion with a butler and chef, I expect air conditioning and to eat in a relatively bug-free environment.  Sure, it's beautiful outside, but DAMN.  The yacht portion of their trip looked like what I would enjoy the most.  They could have spent a few more minutes showing me the glorious food.

In my experience air conditioning is really rare in Europe. I have never had it in Italy. If you go stay at an American chain, they will have it. But I would rather not stay in an American chain in Europe.

Husband and I went to Europe for 6 weeks with  I carry on suitcase a smaller 25 inch checked bag, and 1 underseat bag. That included all of my makeup, 2 laptops and our school books.  

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5

Honestly for me I feel that the most touching part and awkward feeling of this episode was when Lisa R was talking to her parents, and at the ending her daughter said to her grandma "I love you", and she replied: "Okay".
That was so painful tbh

• Love 12