Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

They didn't know what they didn't have until they had it.

Quinn and Carter are definitely going to be the next big thing. There is no way they are going to be in the same room and not be fantasizing about each other. If Show doesn't capitalize on this chemistry they are completely nuts. 

My bets say they Eric will come home renewed and full of um.......vigor.......and will want to hop his wife's bones. Of course Quinn will accommodate Eric because in her head she still loves him, and hasn't yet excepted what is really going on with her and Carter. That is something she will realize once she is in bed with Eric, having sex and thinking about Carter. 

How long has Quinn been on now? And this is the first time they have given her dimension and layers. Yeah, they have given us some stuff with Ridge and talking about her mom, and they did try to "soften" her with Eric, but this rings entirely different. She is like a whole different person and I really don't know what to make of it. 

I like this new Carter. Vulnerable and sexy, but not needy and thirsty. 

I'm nodding along to all of this, especially the bolded. 

I don't know that I think TPTB were savvy enough to figure out ahead of time that they have lightening in a bottle with these two (a thing I haven't seen since the salad days of Brill, PF's Thomas/Sally, or CaRidge). More of a "let's throw these two together and see what happens," but I am very, very glad they did because I have a show I can enjoy again and I hope they run with this full throttle.

This pairing has done wonders for both the characters and the actors. I was convinced that LSV, despite being very easy-on-the-eyes, was a wooden dullard and wanted to FF Carter scenes. I knew RS had talent in spades but her obsession against Brooke with the Shauna/Ridge nonsense was making her equally one-note, shrilly and FF material. 

I would never in a million years have imagined how captivating this pairing could be and how it brought out so many more shades of their characters as well as upping their acting games (LSV in a major way). 

I abhor cheating in real life and, yes, typically, in reel life as well, but it is a soap staple and can be compelling if done right (see the early days of Y&R's Phick - the only time I liked that pairing). 

The show (via Quarter) are bringing SEXY back and for that, I thank them.

E0mGfF9WQAE3mi5?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 12

Come on people, it’s so out of character for Quinn to have pangs of gilt.  Carter yes Quinn no. 

Hope talking to Lurch is downright nauseating 🤢🤮.  Why in the world does Hope have to justify taking back Liam to Lurch.  Hope, grow a backbone and tell Lurch to shut the fuck up and keep making your hideous designed. 

Now it official for Liam and Hope being back together by getting Lurch’s blessing; but if Liam fails you once again, I’ll be there to pick up the pieces. What a tool. 

• Love 5

Being lowkey sarcastic about having killed a guy? Too soon, Liam.

Quinn, I think we should get Carter's opinion on how well you handled things. He was apparently quite satisfied with the way his things were handled by you last night. And this morning too. 😏

And then Carter swaggers in, in the middle of Quinn trying to fend off Zoe's onslaught of questions. Lucky for him Zoe is utterly clueless.

Don't be trying to act awkward or embarrassed or defensive now, Hope. You're the one who's been encouraging Thomas to discuss your marriage to Liam with you, no matter how inappropriate it is. Too bad he's still willing to remain in your back pocket, even with all the shade Brooke throws at him.

OMG, Zoe's wig. IMO today it looked like a hair helmet. 😼

Wyatt, mind your own beeswax. You really don't want to be involved n Liam's latest mess.

How does Shauna afford Chanel suits? Even if she shops consignment stores they can't be cheap. Does she even have a job?

Hang tough, Carter. Don't give Zoe a fraction of an inch. She's heading into Fatal Attraction territory and no pet bunny in LA is safe right now.

Thomas was like, "Hmm, what's going on here with Liam? Should I be reading between the lines?" Liam needs to learn to stop talking so much, especially when he uses all these weird double-meanings. Meanwhile, does Liam teleport back and forth between SP and FC? 🤖

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

I love the dialogue the past two days. Especially what I hear in my head. 

Zoe: Did you get through to him?

Quinn: More like he got through to me .

Zoe: Did he say anything?

Quinn: “Oh!  Oh, Quinn!” I think there was a lot of moaning too. 

Zoe: I practically begged her (to go see you).

Carter: I did some begging myself.  And I  let her see all of me. 

Zoe: Quinn had been an amazing friend.
Carter: And an amazing lover.

Zoe: I’m sorry because I know you two aren’t all that close. 
Carter: We’re pretty close now.  

Zoe: maybe it was a bad idea asking her to come to your place last night.  Was that too much?
Carter: How can I ever thank you? I’d say she left me wanting more.

Zoe: I mean you two seem to really connected.

Carter: Oh, we connected alright.

Zoe: I miss making love. And I have to believe you missed that too.

Carter:  Nope  Not anymore.  

Quinn: The communication and intimacy we had is gone  

Shauna: So you’re saying there’s a chance (for me and Eric)?

Edited by Runningwild
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 5/5/2021 at 4:35 AM, RuntheTable said:

How long has Quinn been on now? And this is the first time they have given her dimension and layers. Yeah, they have given us some stuff with Ridge and talking about her mom, and they did try to "soften" her with Eric, but this rings entirely different. She is like a whole different person and I really don't know what to make of it. 

She premiered a few weeks after Wyatt did in 2013

And yeah, there was only so much mileage in her overbearing mommy schtick that Stephanie did so much better, especially now that Wyatt is with someone she actually likes unironically. May as well go with an affair and lean into her self-destructive tendencies. At least everything is consentual this time and no one is in danger of being killed.

• Love 8

Seriously, how does Rena Sofer look at Denise Richards without laughing? First with the lips & now her yellow hair. It.cracks.me.up. Yes. I’m 12 years old. LOL!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

Oy, I don't know about Brooke wearing these gigantic belts. Is that the style now? Looks to me like they're propping up her boobs, like a corset.

I know Shauna is her bestie but why would Quinn tell her about the tryst with Carter? Didn't she and Carter agree not to tell anyone? Shauna won't be able to keep her mouth shut, especially if not doing so could put Eric back in play.

Zoe was basically telling Carter how she's tried to use Eric, Ridge, and Quinn's superior status in Carter's life to manipulate him. That doesn't engender trust. Does she ever listen to herself?

Only at FC is the owner of the company bemoaning his and his wife's fraught sex life, in the middle of the CEO's office, with his son and daughter-in-law. Oy, these people and their non-existent boundaries. 😒

Nah, Zoe, you are not the only woman for Carter. That train has left the station, girly. Again, and again, and again. 😏

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 14

Wait Shauna is Quinn's best friend? That seems ... unlikely. But ok I will accept it. Still why would Quinn tell anyone about her night with Carter? And though I haven't seen much of this Shauna character, she looks like someone who could never keep a secret. Prove me wrong Shauna.

I do not like Zoe at all. Carter was going to marry her? What? Why? What? She seems very stalkerish and extremely immature. Sorry Zoe but Carter has officially moved on.

Only at FC is the owner of the company bemoaning his and his wife's fraught sex life, in the middle of the CEO's office, with his son and daughter-in-law. Oy, these people and their non-existent boundaries

Right? Plus, I mean the owner of the company used to be married to his now daughter in law!

• Love 8

Zoe looks horrible in that hair”style” especially with the pink serpent dress with puffy sleeves!  

DR’s hair pulled off her face was not a good look on her either......she always has too much makeup applied.

I didn’t mind Brooke’s outfit except for that huge belt! This must be the style I guess but it makes her look pudgy.

Well Quinn is definitely hooked on the sex with Carter so it will continue!  She should have kept her mouth shut as it won’t be long before Brooke hears about it and runs to Eric.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Who put Brooke in that awful outfit with that ridiculous belt?! Denise Richards is just a terrible actress. She never, never gets any better. Why was Quinn so sweaty today? Not a good look at all, honey.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

How today’s conversations sounded in my head:

Zoe: Approval from the Forrester camp?

Carter: Oh Quinn approves of me. In every way. 

Brooke: You’re the master, Eric. 
Eric: Master what? Bater?

Quinn: It just happened!  I just happened to take off all his clothes, he took off mine and I just happened to fall on to his penis. 

Shauna: I’m done scolding you. Now I need a name for the fantasy I’m having in my head. 

Carter: It’s not that easy. 
Zoe: But I am. 

Quinn: He wasn’t being receptive of her. I, however, was quite receptive. 

Quinn: He’s an honorary Forrester. Of course I had to do him. 

Shauna: Hi Eric! I look forward to doing you soon. 

Eric: What happened that could ruin our marriage?

Shauna: I know! I know! I’ll tell! I’ll tell!

• LOL 7
On 5/3/2021 at 3:45 PM, nkotb said:

Carter's & Quinn's outfits were pretty ok, though. ;-) 

I'm legit excited about them. I hope they're naughty FWBs all summer. 

Yes! I hope we have a fun, hot story this summer for Quarter. 

I hope GH could manage that too. 

Been a soap fan for years, and great summer story lines are so awesome.

• Love 5
On 5/4/2021 at 11:13 AM, CountryGirl said:

I mean, just look at my Quarter babies.

E0glIj3WYAESNQJ?format=jpg&name=360x360E0glIj3XsAMNtJL?format=jpg&name=360x360

E0glIk9WQAM9epM?format=jpg&name=360x360

E0glIoeXoAEWIIP?format=jpg&name=360x360

They just light each other up and this is the most relaxed I've ever seen both of them.

And I just had to include this little clip of their first kiss and Quinn's weak protesting "we can'ttttt..." while their faces are a millimeter apart and Carter pulling back to say, "Oh yes, ma'am, we can. We already ARE."

Those screenshots made my day.

Oh, when he pulls her into him like that...!😯💥💫💨💓🌪🔥

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Zoe was basically telling Carter how she's tried to use Eric, Ridge, and Quinn's superior status in Carter's life to manipulate him. That doesn't engender trust. Does she ever listen to herself?

You know, for as desperate and hard up as Brooke has been through her history, at least she had enough dignity to make her case to Ridge herself and not have others do it for her.

My God, I have second hand embarrassment for Zoe. I'm not even angry at her anymore, I just feel pity. But I will say her finding out about Carter and Quinn on her way out of LA (I'm assuming) is a fitting exit story, all things considered.

• Love 9

Eric: what happened while I was gone, Quinn?
Shauna: oh, she got done right and proper.
Eric:  done? What is she talking about Quinn? You know I don't understand the hip slang terms you kids use.
Quinn: <crickets><gulp><profuse sweating>
Shauna: anyhoo, you look slimmer, Eric. Have you lost weight?

WTF did Flo almost have on? Is that what the newly well-heeled 8-year old considers appropriate office wear? Whatever, I still don't like how Flogan thinks she's entitled to gossip about Hope now. Nah, you baby-snatching bimbo. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not ever! 🤨

It's stunning how clueless Zoe is about Quinn. If only she could take her blinders off and see beyond her obsession with getting Carter back. How many times does he have to reject her before reality starts to penetrate her thick skull?

I see you, Quinn, coming up with weak excuses to meet with Carter alone at his apartment. You know you only wanted to get back on his joystick. I bet you forgot your panties in the car, lol.

Brooke, where is Quinn? She, a growna$$ woman who doesn't answer to you, is about to get banged like a cheap screen door on a windy day. You don't even know how jealous you should be. 😛

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

It was pretty funny to see Carter back at the office, getting in hot water from one situation to the next.  

Assuming this was what they were going for, I don't see what he has to feel guilty about regarding Zoe.  He was at best iffy on forgiving her even before this, and all he has to tell her is that unfortunately there isn't going to be any moving forward, and he's basically being honest re: her.  

She's an ass, btw.  Pulling the usual, "I know I messed up but you NEED to forgive me" that the sleaze ball Ridge-types usually throw out there after they've f'ed up.  

I'm now just about convinced that Flo and her anti-outfits are trolling us.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

"anti-outfits" 😂 yeah, that's a word for them, and for the clown suits they pass off for Hope's outfits too.

18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brooke, where is Quinn? She, a growna$$ woman who doesn't answer to you, is about to get banged like a cheap screen door on a windy day. You don't even know how jealous you should be. 😛

I do hope Brooke is the one to spill the beans to Eric after the shit she's put her through. It's what we deserve. :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

tenor.gif?itemid=17138435

Ah Paris; Carter will be forever be in your debt for giving him that opening to escape Zoey's onslaught.

I'm about up to here with that girl's begging. You aren't trying to pressure Carter, or put him on the spot? Then what the actual fuck are you doing? He has told you repeatedly that he does not want a future with you. He has tried to be nice about it. He has given you far more respect than you deserve. But you just won't stop. And compounding that is how you are running the halls of Forrester looking for anyone to talk you up to the man you betrayed. So shut the fuck up already. Annoying, stalkerish bitch. 

And poor Carter runs from one interrogation right into another. Oh, and look at him standing up for his girl. And to Brooke! 

Of all the flimsy excuses Quinn. You naughty girl. You were just jonesin for some more action. Not that I am complaining or anything. 

I don't know if telling Shauna was the best thing to do Quinn. Shauna may be your BFF, but I don't think she is trustworthy, particularly when it involves Forrester men. I have always felt she was aiming for Eric after her efforts with Ridge fell through, and this ammo could be her ticket to the life she has always wanted. 

And there she is again, running around FC's in a handkerchief, daring to open her horrible mouth to talk about Hope, and Hope's happiness. And Brooke, actually encouraging her and telling her what a valuable addition she is. God, I am so disappointed and ashamed of her. Brooke used to hold people accountable; Stephanie, Taylor, Sheila. The only person she seems unwilling to budge on in today's world is Thomas. I don't like this new Brooke. At. All. 

• Love 11

Zoey is so delusional and pathetic. What makes it worse is that Zoey is begging for forgiveness is that god awful dress. It’s a dress that even Katie and Beth wouldn’t say no to.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’m sure that the Zoe actress is so damn sick and tired of reciting the same four lines every day for weeks on end. However, she’s not as sick and tired as we are of having to hear them. This show is the world’s worst for repeating every line until it’s just dead meat. Move it along, writers!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

If you’d have told me a month ago that I’d be as into the show as I am now, I would’ve laughed. I haven’t consistently gone home for lunch in months. Since Quarter started, I come home for lunch, every day, so that I can watch, & enjoy, interrupted. Who would’ve guessed that they’d reinvigorate the whole show?? It’s even an umbrella story. Plus, they both look like they’re enjoying the storyline. 

That Quinn is a wildcat. 

Damn, Zoe ruins everything.

• Love 17

Show, I am about to take back everything good I just said about you if Quarter has already been found out for realz by that rachet heifer, Zoey.

nRc84mw.gif

3 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

For the first time in recent memory, I’m fully in favor of killing a character in order to keep a secret.

Hell yes!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Oh Brooke, why do you still think it's your place to school Quinn on how to be Eric's wife? You're looking for trouble and you're probably going to find it. 😐

And now Zoe is casually name-dropping Quinn to Eric. Loved his WTF look like "why is this lowly person up in my personal business?" Well, Eric, that's what happens when you make your personal business a topic of discussion at the office.

Quinn, you and Carter can't stop because you've got that good good Carter wants to get get, despite the huge risk to you both. 😜

Zoe, OMG. These people know Quinn way better than you and they know she can't be trusted. You are looking like such a fool defending Quinn's commitment to her marriage when she's about to screw your ex AGAIN.

Tell Carter how you're feeling, Zoe? You told him eleventy trillion times already and he hasn't changed his mind about you. Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is a sign of insanity. Get professional help. 🤨

Holey crap Quinn and Carter are a gorgeous couple. I cannot deal. TMW two soap characters you previously couldn't stand now make you question the meaning of life. 🤯

Does Zoe still have a key to Carter's place or did he leave the door unlocked? Whatever, how rude of her just to walk right in like she owned the place. He needs to get a restraining order, STAT. Next time she might be armed because she's stone cray.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh Brooke, why do you still think it's your place to school Quinn on how to be Eric's wife? You're looking for trouble and you're probably going to find it. 😐

And now Zoe is casually name-dropping Quinn to Eric. Loved his WTF look like "why is this lowly person up in my personal business?" Well, Eric, that's what happens when you make your personal business a topic of discussion at the office.

Quinn, you and Carter can't stop because you've got that good good Carter wants to get get, despite the huge risk to you both. 😜

Zoe, OMG. These people know Quinn way better than you and they know she can't be trusted. You are looking like such a fool defending Quinn's commitment to her marriage when she's about to screw your ex AGAIN.

Tell Carter how you're feeling, Zoe? You told him eleventy trillion times already and he hasn't changed his mind about you. Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is a sign of insanity. Get professional help. 🤨

Holey crap Quinn and Carter are a gorgeous couple. I cannot deal. TMW two soap characters you previously couldn't stand now make you question the meaning of life. 🤯

Does Zoe still have a key to Carter's place or did he leave the door unlocked? Whatever, how rude of her just to walk right in like she owned the place. He needs to get a restraining order, STAT. Next time she might be armed because she's stone cray.

Nodding along to all of this.

As odd as it was to have Quinn/Zoe talking about Zoe/Carter, it's a whole 'nother level of weird to have Zoe chatting with Eric about Quinn. Eric's face was "shh, the adults are talking."

I can't understand Zoe not taking "you done fucked up and burned all your bridges and the fat lady has left the stage, honey" as a sign to move on, but this is the same trifling trick who stalked Xander all the way to LA until she eventually wore him down (for a time).

Quarter melt my screen, so it had better NOT be over already

when it just got started because I want some hot sexy-times. No, I need it, we all need it, after having to put up with the Zoe/Carter/Zende/Paris snoozefest and the even more of snoozer that is Liam/Hope/Thomas/Steffy. Not even a hit-and-run or WTD/paternity test snafu could save that stinker of a storyline.

But back to Quarter:

E1DJH2sXEAE8LQT?format=jpg&name=small

Oh Quinn and your feeble attempt to ward off that powerful, masculine you want to lick the sweat off of it right now chest.

E1DJH_cXoAIPIVR?format=jpg&name=small

And then her clutching onto him.

Yowza!

But seriously, lock your damn doors, people? It just seemed like Zoe waltzed right in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Brooke, fuck you. Quinn doesn’t report to you and her whereabouts is non of your business. Brooke stay in your lane even though your believe you lane is a multi lane interstate.  

Who the fuck leaves their door unlocked?  I thought Carter made Zoey give back her key. 

TIIC are on my last nerve for 🐂💩in writing. TIIC should get 🦨🦨🦨🦨 for stinking up the place where Brooke, Ridge, and Lurch mostly come out victorious. Their contracts read thou must not stink. Just being associated with Lurch, Vinny gets a pass on his nefarious deeds and is raised to the status of saint and even got his wings as he ascended to heaven.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, nasir jones said:

For the first time in recent memory, I’m fully in favor of killing a character in order to keep a secret.

Ha!  As Zoe was walking upstairs, I thought/hoped, "Maybe they'll kill her?"

Amazing these two are blazing up the screen.  Admittedly, the heat has been turned off entirely with all the social distancing but this is making up for lost time.  And RS' portrayal is really hitting all the right notes, e.g., desire, guilt, gratitude for a moment that made her feel special again, etc.  

• Love 13
(edited)
4 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Ha!  As Zoe was walking upstairs, I thought/hoped, "Maybe they'll kill her?"

Amazing these two are blazing up the screen.  Admittedly, the heat has been turned off entirely with all the social distancing but this is making up for lost time.  And RS' portrayal is really hitting all the right notes, e.g., desire, guilt, gratitude for a moment that made her feel special again, etc.  

The heart wants what the heart wants. Carter being able to deliver time after time is an added boner.  Oh I mean an added bonus. Eric is one and done. That’s a once a week one and done 😜

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 11
8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The heart wants what the heart wants. Carter being able to deliver time after time is an added boner.  Oh I mean an added bonus. Eric is one and done. That’s a once a week one and done 😜

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860hyokeg3ust0bn4ba6

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh God, Zoe...stfu...

She kept going on and on (and on)...

Learn how to read the room because the the other three were looking at her like she was insane and yet she just kept talking and repeating the same old same old .... of course wearing that putrid pink dress that looked like a lobster bib from the neck up did her no favors either

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Oh God, Zoe...stfu...

She kept going on and on (and on)...

Learn how to read the room because the the other three were looking at her like she was insane and yet she just kept talking and repeating the same old same old .... of course wearing that putrid pink dress that looked like a lobster bib from the neck up did her no favors either

So sick of Zoey and the endless begging for someone who clearly does not want to hear it!  When is this “actress” leaving again and can she please take that horrendous pink outfit with her!?  It is not only ugly but it does her body no favors!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

So sick of Zoey and the endless begging for someone who clearly does not want to hear it!  When is this “actress” leaving again and can she please take that horrendous pink outfit with her!?  It is not only ugly but it does her body no favors!

Spoiler

The actress will wrap up production soon but because the show obviously tapes ahead, we're stuck with Zoe through the first week of July.

• Useful 2
17 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

As Zoe was walking upstairs, I thought/hoped, "Maybe they'll kill her?"

Given it's Quinn, let's not be too quick to rule that out as a possibility. She's tried murdering Liam over far less.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611371fa508f951746a63

I needed this after yesterday's show.

OMG! Carter pushed Quinn down on that bed and I was completely undone. I mean, it was forceful, and it was manly, and it was so fucking hot. These two ain't playing. This is real adult hot ass sex, and I didn't realize how much I have been missing it. 

In all honesty though, none of the other current couples come close to the heat of Quarter. Hope & Liam? Brooke & Ridge? Bill & Katie? Steffy & Finn? And the lack of heat with these pairings has nothing to do with Covid; with the exception of Steffy/Finn, they have all been an item for years or decades. No, the problem with these couples is they have all expired, and are well past there sell by dates. 

This is why you don't waltz into other people's homes. You sometimes get more than you bargained for. Carter doesn't want you Zoey, so I know he would not appreciate you just coming right on down. The jig better not be up because of this. 

Fuck off Brooke! God, but you are festering like a nasty bacteria in an open sore. You have every right to detest Quinn, but the woman does not answer to you at work or in her love life. You love Eric, and that has always been special, but that does not give you the right to school his wife on how to be a wife. If I remember, you weren't so great at being Eric's wife yourself. And I bout died when you told Zoey not to go over to Carter's because some people don't like surprises:

Girl, that has always been your gig. So shut up and stop it already. 

What can also stop are these skeevy conversations about other folk's bedroom detail. Zoey talking to her bosses boss about his sex life? Nooooo. 

• Love 13

Zoey has got some nerve not only walking into Carter’s apartment unannounced but walking into his bedroom without knocking.  Zoey, you showed up unannounced and you think that Carter owes you an explanation. Zoey is giving Carter an undeserved guilt trip and puppy dog Carter is buying it hook, line, and sinker. Carter, you have balls but they are used for more than one thing. 

Eric, you piece of fossilized crap, you actually can’t tell Brooke to stay out of your marriage and allowing granting her permission to do so.  Brooke, how many times have you forgiven Ridge after he’s pulled so much shit on you. Brooke, you pulled a lot of shit on Eric also.  Brooke is as sincere as a case of the Hershey Squirts. 

Zoey has now reach the pinnacle of being a loathsome character.  Zoey please please enroll in an acting school.  

• Love 12

They did not show Quinn's face.

I repeat, they DID NOT show Quinn's face.

Therefore, Quarter can carry on.

Which makes me immensely happy.

What does not make me happy is Buttinski Brooke. 

Eyes on your own paper, Brooke!

This is none of your fucking business anymore than it was Quinn's business to interfere with the Bridge marriage.

Brooke doesn't have to like Quinn or the Queric marriage but Eric made his choice and has stuck with Quinn through everything so she does have to respect it. Just like Quinn should have respected the Bridge marriage even though she, like many of us, detest it.

This has little to do with Eric and everything to do with payback for Quinn for messing with Ridge re the Shauna nonsense, but Quinn didn't do this alone. Shauna and Ridge, Brooke's husband, were very willing participants in this and she conveniently forgets her husband wasn't dragged kicking and screaming into this. Drunk off his ass or not, he chose to go to Vegas with Shauna in the first place and that was after several instances of kissing/canoodling. But the man must be left off the hook and the other woman made to carry the full share of the blame. And when you consider the Felony Forgiveness Tour, Brooke was pretty damn tame with Shauna so why, exactly, is she still out for blood? Perhaps it's the prior fling with Ridge (that Brooke discovered in Sydney) and the interference with Shauna, but the bottom line is that Eric made his choice and she needs to respect it and shut it.

Because show of hands - who wants to slap the taste out of Brooke's mouth right about now?

giphy.gif

Thought so. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Haven't watched yet, but assuming Zoe made a dumbass of herself yet again and made this personal issue other people's problem by running to blurt it to people who don't care? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And when you consider the Felony Forgiveness Tour, Brooke was pretty damn tame with Shauna so why, exactly, is she still out for blood? Perhaps it's the prior fling with Ridge (that Brooke discovered in Sydney) and the interference with Shauna, but the bottom line is that Eric made his choice and she needs to respect it and shut it.

That part. Brooke has forgiven trespasses from every single character on this show, including fascilitation of her own rape, but she can't let this go with Quinn?  

I fully stand by the fact that Quinn is uniquely dangerous in a way no character is other than Sheila and *should* STFU about Brooke herself. However, she's got Brooke read like  Shakespeare written in its native Klingon [/Trek nerd joke]. Brooke doesn't plan to hurt people, but hurt people she does for her own selfish wants with little thought and Hope is the living, breathing reminder of where her destructive tendencies lead her.

And that's the difference between Quinn and Shawna; Quinn calls bullshit where she sees it and has from day one, even if she chooses the worst ways possible to get that across (see also: her entire history with Liam. God, I wish they hadn't pulled Captive Cabin because SOMEONE needs to put a foot in his ass).

2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Haven't watched yet, but assuming Zoe made a dumbass of herself yet again and made this personal issue other people's problem by running to blurt it to people who don't care? 

Just another day ending in Why 👌

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Eric, you doddering old fool. Maybe you should be talking to your wife about your marital intimacy issues instead to anyone who'll listen. 😑

Lol, Quinn slid under the bed. She's lucky she's thin and the bed sits high off the floor.

And that's what you get, Zoe. You had no business entering Carter's place uninvited. Now you know something you didn't want to know. Dumba$$. 🤨

Yikes, Quinn is going to have to burn all those clothes Zoe saw on the floor, especially the leather jacket. (Sure hope that wasn't a gift from Eric, hee.)

Brooke judging someone else's failings in their marriage. Has she no self-awareness at all?

FOH with your crocodile tears, Zoe. Nobody feels sorry for you, least of all Carter. You are out of your feeble mind. 😿

Man, that Zoe is a real boner kill, huh? Quinn climbed from under the bed like, "Soooo, Carter, are we done for the night or do you need a minute?"

Why would Zoe head right back to FC to tattle on Carter to Ridge and Eric? Oh yeah, because she is that big of a b!tch baby. A normal woman would've gone home and cried alone.

IMO Carter should've yelled right back at Zoe instead of acting sad and guilty. So what if he had another woman in his bedroom? He broke up with Zoe weeks ago and she's not entitled to expect him to remain "faithful" to her. Not outside of the rotten scrambled eggs she calls her brains anyway.

Quinn emphasized that no one else can ever know what she and Carter did. Guess that means he's going confess to somebody since she already told Shauna. Oy.  😒

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 12

Zoe was trying to sleep with Zende while engaged to Carter, but she'll enter his house unannounced and act the victim? He broke up with her, he owed her nothing.

Quinn better get rid of that jacket.

• Love 14
(edited)

I don't understand Eric not being able to "fulfill" Quinn because he doesn't trust her. It's just sex, right? That's usually the last thing to peter out in a marriage. No pun intended. Given Eric's past behavior, his current stance doesn't make any sense. I thought it has been alluded to for many years that he needs some "help" in pill form, so inability to perform shouldn't be an issue either. Something isn't adding up and either it's piss-poor writing or Eric isn't being straightforward. I mean he's told all of his intimate tales to anybody who will listen, so don't withhold details now.

Uh, hello, Zoe? Carter is a man, right? Why would you expect him to be celibate after breaking up with you? That doesn't make any sense either. Zoe and Carter are no longer engaged, so it's not like he was cheating on her. Anyway, I am glad Zoe is getting at taste of her own medicine and why does she get to just bust into the CEO/communal office any time she wants? Didn't Eric, Brooke and Ridge all tell Zoe yesterday to get lost as they were discussing personal family business? 

I am so sorry we have to endure her until July and KB can't act worth shit. You call that crying? How on earth did she earn a role on a primetime show?

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 13

I hate to say but today was mostly the old Carter.  Weak willed and indecisive.  I'm really glad that Quinn pointed out that he could have told Zoe this wasn't any of her business- and have been completely in the right to do so- but he didn't.  

Carter seems to desperately want a relationship/family.  I don't think he wants Zoe herself anymore, but maybe what she represents as a potential long term partner.  He should realize he in fact dodged a bullet there, but regardless.. just wanted to see him move on and not act like he was cheating on her.  

Zoe acts like she's almost a pre teen with her romantic misadventures, and it's kind of disturbing.  

Brooke, enough with all the Quinn shit.  She  just looks like an absolute idiot ranting like this.  I mean she's going to technically be right when all this was over, but she's right by accident.  I like Brooke, so I hate seeing her make a fool of herself constantly going after people like Quinn and Thomas.  They've done far worse things, but Brooke winds up making them look like the victims.  

I will say, though, that she/KKL has been looking phenomenal lately imo.  

• Love 7

Oh, shut the fuck up Zoey; Carter doesn't own you anything. Just look at you, standing there in the middle of all that hot ass sex whining about how Carter didn't wait very long to bring another woman to his bed, and how humiliated you are. Carter having sex with someone else has absolutely nothing to do with you. At least he broke if off with you first, while you on the other hand, were in hot pursuit of another guy the entire time you and Carter were engaged. You created this situation by stalking Zende and begging him to have sex with you; no one feels sorry for you. Carter is a grown man, he is also a single man, and can do whatever he wants without your permission. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, but you are ridiculous. And then you are going to take your trifling ass back to FC's and start blabbing Carter's very personal business? Where the actual fuck do you get off? 

I agree that Carter reverted, but I guess old habits die hard, and I think he is inherently a decent person, who really doesn't want to hurt Zoey. I am wondering though, was that look on his face more about fear that Zoey would discover Quinn? And the implications of that to her and him? All I know is this better not be the end. For the first time in years Show was giving me something worth watching. 

Let it go Brooke. You have made a lot of bad choices in your life; you know how that goes. You love Eric and want to protect him, but you still need to butt out. If you can forgive Flo and Shauna for their roles in VegasGate, then you should be able to forgive Quinn too. I know it goes further than that because of her kissing affair with Ridge, but sweetie, your man was just as culpable in that mess as he was in VegasGate. Why don't you take some of that venom and direct it at him? You forgave him for both offenses in a nanosecond, perfectly willing to overlook that Ridge made choices, and those choices were to step out on you and to deliberately hurt you. Quinn did not act alone. 

• Love 12

I took Carter's being "soft" as him wanting to say anything he had to to get her the fuck outa his home, especially with Quinn hiding under the bed.

Zoe can STFU. Did she really expect Carter, who is fine as hell, to be so broken-hearted that he would pine away and be celibate forever? After she actively pursued Zende and showed up at Eric's house, all prepared to knock boots, with Carter's engagement ring still on her finger? If Ridge hadn't busted them, Carter would still be in the dark.

The only reason she is doing all of this? Is because her Plan A, Zende, a bonafide Forrester, turned her down and she's scrambling to keep her Plan B of being the wife of FC's COO.

She actually had the audacity to say this: "What kind of woman moves in on a man who just called off his engagement?"

What kind of woman throws herself at another man to the point of stalking and trying to seduce a man when she herself is engaged?

Equally inappropriate was her asking him how many times he slept with someone else.

You 👏 fucked 👏 up!

You 👏 got 👏 dumped!

Carter can have sex with as many women as he likes. As often as he likes.

Can someone, anyone please drop a house on this bitch?

200.gif

And then for her to go running back to work to piss and moan to folks who clearly don't give a shit about any of this.

I wish KB well but I cannot wait til Zoe and her ugly-ass outfits are off my screen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am so sorry we have to endure her until July and KB can't act worth shit. You call they crying? How on earth did she earn a role on a primetime show?

One thing that we have to remember is that primetime shows don't have the same time constraints that soaps do with recording so much in a short amount of time.  In particular, I don't think that they typically get multiple takes.  I've seen several soap actors off of soaps; and they usually look like much better actors when they have more breathing room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I had to watch today because I think I am all in for Quarter...at least until they ruin it. 

But Zoe straight up walking into Carter's apartment, then right into his bedroom?  No, sis.  That's how people get SHOT!

I'm glad that insufferable Zoe isn't the one to finally bust the Quarter goodness, but what the heck was she talking about "you moved on so sooooon"????   These two have been "broken up" for longer than their actual relationship lasted. Did this trick seriously start SEARCHING his bedroom?  If I was Carter I'd have jumped up...business swinging... and escorted her forlorn ass right out the front door and made sure she heard me engage the deadbolt.

Whenever Quinn gives her whole spiel of very valid reasons they can't, I love how Carter's face and eyes very CLEARLY say "I know, but we are totally going to."

• LOL 3
  • Love 6