Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Lurch, that murdering bastard, is now memorializing Vinny. TIIC are making Vinny into some kind of saint.  Why didn’t we get a memorial for Emma?  Emma had a lot more airtime than Vinny.  

When Lurch speaks its hard for me to keep from 🤢🤮.  I would take Liam, as being a wimpy whiny spineless wet noodle than Lurch as a sanctimonious entitled bat shit crazy piece is shit.  

Paris is there like two minutes and she has the audacity to pass judgement on rumors and innuendos. Paris might be right about Quinn, but she still doesn’t have first hand knowledge nor the insight to Quinn’s psyche to make such judgements. 

Such a beautiful moment between Quinn and Carter and TIIC have to ruin it with god awful music.  Quinn is making love to a man and not a rotting corps.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Such a beautiful moment between Quinn and Carter and TIIC have to ruin it with god awful music.  Quinn is making love to a man and not a rotting corps

Side tangent,but I do miss the awesome music that B&B used to get the rights to. That famous clip of the Brooke's Bedroom reveal had Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" playing, which was replaced with more generic music in the re-r7n that aired during the shutdown

And then, there was the Ella Fitzgerald song that played when Brooke and Deacon first boinked.....good times. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

I changed the channel as soon as I knew they were gonna hook up.  It's a big ass NO for me.  I hope he loses his damn job and she loses Eric. 

I hate Quinn and Carter is just too stupid.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 8
16 hours ago, Runningwild said:

So we’ve taken a break from Bill screaming at the top of his lungs all the time and we’ve moved onto Brooke whispering half the time. 

Dang. Where’d I put my hearing aids?

Then you can tune into Young and Restless and hear Victor and co mumble their words! 😂 👂 

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I changed the channel as soon as I knew they were gonna hook up.  It's a big ass NO for me.  I hope he loses his damn job and she loses Eric. 

Quinn been needed to lose Eric so many fucking times, even before they got married.

Chemistry aside, I'm convinced the only reason they've been together since 2016 (!!!) is because TIIC don't want to spring for another love interest for him.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I totally agree.  Now the wicked witch is ruining Carter.  Years of friendship down the drain for this worthless, awful woman.

Cheating is ugly and destructive.  Hope everything bad happens to Quinn but I'm sorry Carter was so stupid.

• Love 6

Is Hope into 1950s Kindergarten cosplay? That outfit she has been wearing is ridiculous for a grown woman. I do like Paris’s pink jacket.

So Carter wants to lose his job by banging the boss’s wife? He must be really thirsty! 😳

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

That was some seriously creepy music for the love scene. Plus, the way it played out made it seem more calculated and less like they were just accidentally caught up in a moment. That’s harder to defend. I’m a little surprised that Carter went down this path because so much has been stressed in the past about his loyalty and his desire for a family of his own. Frankly, he would get neither with Quinn. He has had a tendency to quickly jump into engagements so maybe it’s no surprise he would do the same with an affair. Quinn is Quinn and she’s the queen of sabotaging herself and others. I’m surprised it’s taken this long for her to full on cheat (not just kiss as with Ridge) on Eric. This time she’s just wrapping herself in the shield of faux victim hood as justification for cheating. 

So Choo-Choo Thomas now knows the meaning of true love? Right. . .

• Love 5

Brooke said she had serious issues with that Liam did? Lol when? She didn't care at all really, just that Hope didn't leave Liam was her priority. She was the most pathetic mother.

Carter so quick to betray Eric? Unlike him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

So the "memorial" for Vinny was on TV (or at least online) after all. I was joking about the way the spoiler was worded but it turned out to be kind of accurate. D'oh!

Why is Paris going so hard against Quinn to Zoe? Did she find out Quinn's involvement in the Smoothie of Embarrassing Gassiness?

Sometimes you wanna be held, Quinn? Heh, probably more like right now you want to be jackhammered by a COO. 😉

Sorry Hope but Liam is indeed going somewhere: prison. Enjoy all the schmoopy talk while you can, hon, because a rude awakening is headed your way.

How do you get turned on listening to someone go on and on about not getting any from their spouse? Carter is so weird to me.

AND THERE IT IS! THANK YOU, BRADLEY! Whee, Carter was looking at Quinn like, "I'm about to turn you all the way out. 🎶To the window! To the wall!🎶"

Meanwhile, I couldn't stop thinking about the "it's twue, it's twue!" moment from Blazing Saddles. 😈 (Yeah, no, I'm not even gonna link that one. Google it if you're curious )

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

On one hand the Quarter affair is stupid because the only outcome is it giving Eric the excuse of dumping Quinn when he’s plenty reason to do so before- she even cheated on him emotionally with his son!-  only now it’s because she physically humps a black man that Eric tosses her to the curb. I know it’s more that it’s her crossing a line once again after swearing she would toe the line but the optics are still bad. 

On the other, as gross as it is, my mom couldn’t stop gawking as the train wreck as it happened in slow motion onscreen 😂 Sometimes it’s not the destination but the journey that is the true experience. Carter is finally in a story that matters sexing up Quinn who if I forget about all her heinous crap is an attractive edgy woman. Much like Nick and Phyllis’ affair on Y&R it was hard to resist watching because of the big implications once it got out but after the reveal the only thing I see for Carter is ruin and he doesn't deserve that.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Then you can tune into Young and Restless and hear Victor and co mumble their words! 😂 👂 

Victor is the reason I started using closed captioning. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

Much like Nick and Phyllis’ affair on Y&R it was hard to resist watching because of the big implications once it got out but after the reveal the only thing I see for Carter is ruin and he doesn't deserve that.

Nick and Phyllis had permanent repercussions in the form of their adultery daughter, Summer, the gift that unfortunately keeps on giving. I don't see anything like that happening with Carter and Quinn. At worst he might lose his job or his lofty job title, and Quinn already seems resigned to the possibility that Eric is done with her. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Eric and/or Ridge cast all the blame on Quinn and decide that she seduced Carter and he was helpless to her feminine wiles. Yeah, that's the ticket!

What I'm waiting to see is if this will be a a one-off or a continuing affair. B&B is kind of hitting a taboo that still exists in Hollywood even in 2021 (BM/WW romantic pairing) and I wonder how dedicated they are to defying the critics.

This also could be the kind of acting challenge LSV hasn't had in a while, or at least since I started watching B&B. Carter is taking a huge risk and he'll need to weigh his attraction to Quinn against what he might have to lose if Eric or his friend Ridge find out. Of course RS will bring whatever they want her to deliver because she's a seasoned pro like that. Let's go!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Carter has left the grade school playground and has moved on up to the high school gymnasium. And lookie, they even have their own song! 

I have been so aggravated and annoyed with how this has played out, but those final scenes of Carter and Quinn sitting on the couch actually talking to each, no matter how inappropriate the topics, felt very real. They looked relaxed and easy, and sooooo close to each other. Wow, how good was that? Maybe that has a lot to do with it too, being able to see a good old fashioned beginning to a romance/tryst/affair, with a man actually touching a woman and not a mannequin (no offense intended Hopequinn! I still love you), or a stand in. And in all honesty, once Carter started making his moves all my annoyance flew out the window. The man was not playing; Quinn looked like she was gettin schooled. I am so surprised at how all in I was. It has been so long since we have been given some hot steaminess. Hope and Liam? Flo and Wyatt? Brooke and Ridge? Katie and Bill? Steffy and Finn? But this has that edge. It is wrong. It is naughty. But good God damn it was hot. 

Ridge will prolly be like "so how was it man; you know I was wanting to tap that in the worst way." 

Paris is so much savvier than her sister. She gets who and what Quinn is, but Zoey is so desperate for someone to fix her shit she will jump into any available boat. Well Zoey my girl, your ship with Carter has really sailed now. He is fixin to become a real grown up person. 

Hope is just plucking all my last nerves. Brooke too. Maybe this will sound horrible; I can swing that way at times, but if it were me, I would still be far more upset about my husband fucking his ex-wife cause he was butt hurt, than I would about him hitting someone with his dad's car. It is like Bill said; one was a choice and the other was an accident, and Bill is the one that orchestrated the whole cover up, and is the one that actually left the scene. Yeah, Liam could have went to the police afterwards, but the fact remains that he did not intentionally hit Vinny, but he did intentionally dive into Steffy's cooch. And not only did he intentionally dive into it, but he glorified in it. He actually talked to Steffy about "getting back the life they lost", and the next day, he went on and on about how wonderful it was, and how much he loved Steffy, and how he would never regret their time together. Such a different picture than the one he has painted for Hope. But Hope is gonna be horrified about Vinny, and Steffy's cooch will be totally forgotten, and Thomas will be over the top with Liam, and it will be the vehicle to unite Hope and Thomas as a couple. 

I won't deny Thomas his pain at losing his friend, but I will deny him his outrage at the person who "ran Vinny down and didn't even look back." Sorry Thomas, but now you know something about how Justin and the rest of Emma's extended family felt. And what makes it even worse, is Vinny's death was an accident, but you deliberately ran Emma off that road, and you stopped and looked down at her with a smile on your face, and you turned and left her there to die. So shut the fuck up about what you are going to do to the bastard that killed your best friend. 

Wow, those pictures made me sad. I so wish they hadn't killed Vinny off. That shit should have been Flo or Zoey. 

Here is what I think, some jogger, or someone walking their dog, or out for a stroll, is going to find Vinny's phone. Bill might think he destroyed it by running over it with the car, but computer hardware can withstand a lot; just look at the black boxes recovered from plane crashes. So, this person finds Vinny's phone and are able to boot it up and the whole thing is there on video with audio. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
14 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Much like Nick and Phyllis’ affair on Y&R it was hard to resist watching because of the big implications once it got out but after the reveal the only thing I see for Carter is ruin and he doesn't deserve that.

I think he does because he knew exactly what he was doing, and he should have considered the consequences of his actions.   It's not like Quinn drugged him and jumped his bones (Liam).  Screwing the boss's wife?  I'll have no sympathy for him when the shit hits the fan.

• Love 4

Even with the cheating with Ridge, Quinn had been a better wife than Eric as her husband. Most of their martial problems came from Eric's side. Eric's exes or their relatives were the ones starting conflicts with Quinn, calling themselves protecting Eric. Eric pays no attention to her concerns and does nothing to protect her. He just waits for the conflict to escalate and blame Quinns letting get that far, while ignoring he role he played in letting it get to that point. It shouldn't take his wife having a gun pointed at her, or getting attacked in her own home for Eric to recognize that maybe he should have listened. 

Quinn trying to break up Ridge and Brooke was the first time she actually acted like "old Quinn" in their marriage. Again, wouldn't have gotten to that point if Eric had checked Brooke in the first place. He even mentioned that Quinn at her best when she feels secure. Kinda hard to feel secure went your husband's ex is blatantly trying to break up your marriage, and your husband doesn't gaf.

Quinn should have just ignored Brooke. Had she had done that, she would have came up smelling like roses. Instead Brooke ended up looking like the victim.*

I wished Quinn would have divorced Eric before looking elsewhere. At least now his has an actual reason to be mad at her.

* Being separated from Ridge is more of a pro than a con TBH. It would have been a nice swerve to have Brooke be disappointed that the marriage was still valid. XD

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Eric's exes and relatives were trying to protect him because they knew Quinn was batshit crazy even before she married him.  I would have done the same thing if it were my father, friend or ex.  Quinn is an evil witch of a mean girl - except she's no longer a girl and is much too old to be acting like one. 

I always thought the only thing Rena Sofer had going for her was those striking blue eyes.  Otherwise, she's a so-so actress.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Zemiar said:

Even with the cheating with Ridge, Quinn had been a better wife than Eric as her husband. Most of their martial problems came from Eric's side. Eric's exes or their relatives were the ones starting conflicts with Quinn, calling themselves protecting Eric. Eric pays no attention to her concerns and does nothing to protect her. He just waits for the conflict to escalate and blame Quinns letting get that far, while ignoring he role he played in letting it get to that point. It shouldn't take his wife having a gun pointed at her, or getting attacked in her own home for Eric to recognize that maybe he should have listened. 

Quinn trying to break up Ridge and Brooke was the first time she actually acted like "old Quinn" in their marriage. Again, wouldn't have gotten to that point if Eric had checked Brooke in the first place. He even mentioned that Quinn at her best when she feels secure. Kinda hard to feel secure went your husband's ex is blatantly trying to break up your marriage, and your husband doesn't gaf.

If it was anyone other than Quinn I might agree with you. Eric being her husband doesn't mean she has no autonomy. She's still an adult responsible for her own choices/actions past or present, including her cheating. As far as Eric "letting" things happen, he might be a certified, badge carrying Captain Save-a-ho but he's not a superhero and he's only getting older. He doesn't have time to settle beef that Quinn starts with her shitty, judgmental attitude towards Brooke (or anyone) and smart mouth. Quinn is not a good person and has earned the hatred of Brooke, Katie, Lame, and anyone else who might hate her, that she's crossed. If Quinn is such a bad bitch then she doesn't/shouldn't need Eric to protect her. She's never been that delicate. I completely detest Quinn so I can admit my bias here a little. 

There is Phyllis on Y&R and Nick's family (and ex's) hates her but I think even she using that as an excuse to step out on Nick would be beneath even her (at least as I'm writing this now, that could change) but the point is, she doesn't hold Nick accountable for his family's feelings toward her. She could really give a flying fuck about the Newman's hating her she probably gets fuel from it.    

19 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Eric's exes and relatives were trying to protect him because they knew Quinn was batshit crazy even before she married him. 

Yeah exactly if Brooke can't live down her shitty past then neither can Quinn, marrying Eric changed nothing about her. She's as spiteful and selfish as she's ever been. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/1/2021 at 10:42 AM, Zemiar said:

. Eric pays no attention to her concerns and does nothing to protect her. He just waits for the conflict to escalate and blame Quinns letting get that far, while ignoring he role he played in letting it get to that point. It shouldn't take his wife having a gun pointed at her, or getting attacked in her own home for Eric to recognize that maybe he should have listened

This is a good point, and it's been one of the very few consistent character traits to carry over for his entire history, going back to day one.

That said:

3 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Yeah exactly if Brooke can't live down her shitty past then neither can Quinn, marrying Eric changed nothing about her. She's as spiteful and selfish as she's ever been. 

Yep, this. Eric pulled this sane crap in all his wives. Stephanie never cheated. Donna didn't either and this was a woman who got snakes delivered to her doorstep and bears sicced on her.

That's a good point about Phick too (they're a thing again? Oy vey 🤦‍♀️) Phyllis will eventually cheat but it won't be because his family was mean to her but because she's been extreme consistent about this across every relationship of hers in the last three decades. But the fact that I'm even having to justify the idea of Phyllis have a moral code speaks volumes to where Quinn is on that scale.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

I have been so aggravated and annoyed with how this has played out, but those final scenes of Carter and Quinn sitting on the couch actually talking to each, no matter how inappropriate the topics, felt very real. They looked relaxed and easy, and sooooo close to each other. Wow, how good was that? Maybe that has a lot to do with it too, being able to see a good old fashioned beginning to a romance/tryst/affair, with a man actually touching a woman and not a mannequin (no offense intended Hopequinn! I still love you), or a stand in. And in all honesty, once Carter started making his moves all my annoyance flew out the window. The man was not playing; Quinn looked like she was gettin schooled. I am so surprised at how all in I was. It has been so long since we have been given some hot steaminess. Hope and Liam? Flo and Wyatt? Brooke and Ridge? Katie and Bill? Steffy and Finn? But this has that edge. It is wrong. It is naughty. But good God damn it was hot. 

And you forced me to watch the episode on the CBS app! I haven't been watching and now you made me intrigued. And wowsa. I liked their scenes!  I did not expect to like them but I have to admit I do, And now B&B is set on my dvr again! I mean this is probably a disaster for Carter but I'm here while it lasts.

LSV has huge hands. Random I know.

Liam shut up. Hope shut up. Ridge shut up. Brooke shut up. Thomas shut up.

That sums it up for me!

Oh one more, what the hell was Hope wearing? Did they find that in the little house on the prairie collection?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Why has the B&B wardrobe person dressing Hope like 4 year old in that blue romper dress? Worst then that is she’s been in for over 3 weeks. I know it’s been one collective day but everyone visiting Hope is dressed normal. Hopefully, they burned it she was done with it. I would think she’d be in something different this week since Liam has returned home. 

• Love 12

I literally laughed out loud when I saw first Hope’s newest set of pink pj’s, then another pink monstrosity with blue embroidery on Zoe and then Paris entered the room in that blue nightmare over her black undies!!  FIRE the whole stylist team!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Truly the worst thing on this show are the horrendous things they dress half the cast in. I can forgive recycled dialogue and never ending triangles, but you'd think a show dealing with high fashion wouldn't have their co-leading lady dressed up like a frigging Cabbage Patch doll half the time.

Mind you, I'm not even someone who overly believes in dressing one's age--good fashion is good fashion and many looks can be flattering on most people. But the shit they give Hope.....woof.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I literally laughed out loud when I saw first Hope’s newest set of pink pj’s, then another pink monstrosity with blue embroidery on Zoe and then Paris entered the room in that blue nightmare over her black undies!!  FIRE the whole stylist team!!

I thought I was having a nightmare that got worse and worse as the show went along. Those clothes were hideous! Can these actresses look at these outfits and say “Just No. No Way!”

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Is Hope wearing a dress or she still in her nightgown.  It seems it was her nightgown but she didn’t need to get dressed since she would have just fit in with Paris and Zoey. 

Did I miss something?  Is it wear your pj’s to work day. Paris and Zoey 🤢🤢🤮

Quinn was treated to a fire hose instead of a squirt gun. Carter was treated to a woman instead of a stick figure.  

Leave it to Douglas to think Vinny is in heaven.  

It’s funny how fast bliss turned into guilt with a stupid self serving text message from Zoey. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I was thoroughly prepared to hate the Carter/Quinn hook-up, especially with the uncomfortable at best optics leading up to it, but damn, RS and LSV BROUGHT it!

Quinn was as vulnerable as we've ever seen her and we caught a glimpse of the young woman whose heart Bill broke all those years ago. And Carter was no longer the hot, but clueless dolt, who got led around by women like a fish on a hook. He took the motherfucking reins and to hell with the rest of the world.

When she brought her hands to his chest, that rock solid, delicious chest...I think that was her undoing.

I mean, DAMNNNNN...

E0ev2-OXIAE2sDi?format=jpg&name=small

With a side of double-DAMNNNNN...

E0PXl28XEAc9lax?format=jpg&name=small

tenor.gif

There's not one other game in this town that I'm even the teensiest bit  interested in so bring on Quarter. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

It’s funny how fast bliss turned into guilt with a stupid self serving text message from Zoey. 

Isn't Zoey supposed to be an adult? Why can't she go and talk to the man she allegedly loves and see if he'll take her back? And if that hasn't been working for her, how about leaving him alone for a while and then slowly start engaging with him again? Yeah all rhetorical questions because the answer is soap characters.

I can't wait for Carter and Quinn to get BUSTED!!!

They'll get busted, that goes without saying. However, I want it to take a while because:

but damn, RS and LSV BROUGHT it!

Indeed and agreed! I am recording this show again just for Quarter. I don't even usually enjoy Quinn all that much but here I am.

The couples on this show are slim pickings as far as I'm concerned. I was over Ridge and Brooke long before RM left the show. NuRidge has made that pairing even worse (he's a better actor but charm is severely lacking). I don't care about Hope/Liam/Steffy. I don't care about Wyatt and Flo. I can tolerate Bill and Katie better than most but they don't have much going on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Hey, it's Douglas! Looking good there, buddy!

WTAF was that on Zoe's top, a Hydra? Yikes. The symbolism of that is too rich, haha. (But Gucci, why? Why?)

Dang, Quinn spent the night? Carter must've put in that work. All. Night. Long. 😏 Meanwhile, she better hope Eric's flight didn't get cancelled or his business meeting ended early.

Zoe, you say you're dying to know what happened last night with Quinn and Carter? Actually...you're probably going to want to die after you find out. Hee.

Since Quinn has now been with both Carter and $Bill, I wonder where Carter rates on a scale of one to stallion? 🥴

Heh, if Vinny and Caroline are hanging out together somewhere I'd bet they're probably plotting revenge.

Wait, what? Carter doesn't have to take Zoe back to cover for his and Quinn's tryst. That's just stupid. 🤨

If it's Monday Liam must be having another panic attackkkkkkkkkkk. Oops, I nodded off there for minute. 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I can't wait for Carter and Quinn to get BUSTED!!!  😈

I actually think the swerve in this affair is that Eric won't pitch a fit; everyone around him will find out about it but want to protect him and when he finally learns of it he'll be like 'Eh. Quinn's right. Our marriage is over. Carter, you good to get the divorce process started?'

Zoe is the one who will be the one going scorched earth.  OG crazy Zoe vs Crazy Quinn is actually something worth watching.

Spoiler

Figures just as Zoe's actress is finishing up her contract and leaving the show they position her in a story worth watching.

I'll give the show this, Quarter has chemistry and is buzzworthy and they're smartly tapping into that even if the logical emotional/physical affair Quinn has is with Ridge. Guess TK wasn't feeling like working out for the bedroom scenes.

3 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Since Quinn has now been with both Carter and $Bill, I wonder where Carter rates on a scale of one to stallion? 🥴

Now THAT is actually a debate I'd be interested in.

3 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, if Vinny and Caroline are hanging out together somewhere I'd bet they're probably plotting revenge.

Vinny/Caroline actually could've been an interesting pairing. I could actually see her befriending him, he falling for her, but they be best buds and hang/drink together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 4/30/2021 at 2:33 PM, Waldo13 said:

Lurch, that murdering bastard, is now memorializing Vinny. TIIC are making Vinny into some kind of saint.  Why didn’t we get a memorial for Emma?  Emma had a lot more airtime than Vinny.  

And she wasn't a drug-dealing test switcher either!

On 5/1/2021 at 9:36 AM, RuntheTable said:

Wow, those pictures made me sad. I so wish they hadn't killed Vinny off. That shit should have been Flo or Zoey. 

Preferably both.

13 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If it's Monday Liam must be having another panic attackkkkkkkkkkk. Oops, I nodded off there for minute. 🙄

More like any day that ends in -y!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

For weeks now, Hope looks like she got caught in an explosion at a Laura Ashley factory.   Zoe’s dress looks like she got lost in a Chinatown factory and just grabbed a hunk of pink casket lining in the dragon motif. And I have no idea what the heck Paris is wearing.  You’ve got the sheer dress over her black Spanx, and don’t get me started on those boots.  Is their wardrobe person in need of cataract surgery?

Loved Quinn and Carter doing the “Whoa is me” crap about knocking boots, but do they get out of bed and go to work?  Hell, no.  Those boots are knocking again. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

Carter's & Quinn's outfits were pretty ok, though. ;-) 

I'm legit excited about them. I hope they're naughty FWBs all summer. 

Seriously. Quinn was the best dressed woman on the show today and she was only wrapped in bedsheets. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

As I watched Quinn and Carter yesterday; this image kept popping up in my mind:

OIP.3h5lqX7IqQlK3JcJtcgdmwHaFF?w=275&h=1

They both seemed a bit gobsmacked. 

And what is with Quinn developing a conscious? Actually expressing concern for Zoey? Eric I understand, but Zoey? 

And damn, but she is different when she is soft around the edges. 

This is so unexpected, and I was geared up to hate it and jeer at it, but fuck that, I think they are friggin awesome. Carter looks like he has been handed a new lease on life. The man couldn't even let Quinn get that cold shower and go to work. 

The rest of the show didn't even register with me; so I can't comment on it. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This is so unexpected, and I was geared up to hate it and jeer at it, but fuck that, I think they are friggin awesome. Carter looks like he has been handed a new lease on life. The man couldn't even let Quinn get that cold shower and go to work. 

Dang, me too! When we saw this coming, all I could think was, "Eww, no!" 

I don't know how they did it , but Quarter could actually work for me! Bring on the shenanigans!

Maybe this is a case of "Even a broken clock is right twice a day"?

• Love 9

I was surprised that way Quarter unfolded. I thought it was going to be a hot tawdry ONS that of course, would evolve. I had pictured Quinn aggressively tearing Carter's clothes off, none of the "feelings" stuff. That threw me, but I can't say that I disliked it.

I also thought that initially, Quinn was just laying on the "poor lonely me" lines a little thick just to get some, but I guess she was being sincere.

While Quinn was waxing all guilty over Eric, Carter was like, "Zoe, who?"

Speaking of, doesn't Zoe have anything better to do during her work day than harass Quinn or obsess over Carter? I feel she is just at the tipping point of going full-blown psycho stalker.  Of course, FC employees never have anything better to do than gossip about and interfere in their colleagues' personal lives. 

The only one who honestly seems to do any real work is Thomas. Gotta give him credit for at least something.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

As I watched Quinn and Carter yesterday; this image kept popping up in my mind:

OIP.3h5lqX7IqQlK3JcJtcgdmwHaFF?w=275&h=1

They both seemed a bit gobsmacked. 

E0gq9ZeX0AEqSXq?format=jpg&name=small

Perfect description. Like, "I don't know what the eff just happened, but I think I like it."

And what is with Quinn developing a conscious? Actually expressing concern for Zoey? Eric I understand, but Zoey? 

I don't understand why she would give one fig about Zoey. Carter clearly has no, ahem, figs to give.

I don't know that I've ever seen her so vulnerable and yes, soft, and so much more dimensional. It's honestly the biggest draw for me. Well, that and the way these two smoke up the screen. And seeing this other side to Carter, being more confident, yet compassionate and vulnerable. Finally, they've given LSV someone and some material to work with and it makes me thank goodness for this storyline so he could strut his acting stuff. And Quinn had become so one-note of late that I almost forgot RS was capable of this. 

E0gm9BOWYAAvkSW?format=jpg&name=small

Well, come on now...Quinn telling him she was in need of a COLD shower told him her motor was still very much revving and hot as hell, so he did what any redblooded man would do. He pounced to help put that fire out.

The rest of the show didn't even register with me; so I can't comment on it. 

I FF through most of the rest of it, except for cutie Douglas.

I mean, just look at my Quarter babies.

E0glIj3WYAESNQJ?format=jpg&name=360x360E0glIj3XsAMNtJL?format=jpg&name=360x360

E0glIk9WQAM9epM?format=jpg&name=360x360

E0glIoeXoAEWIIP?format=jpg&name=360x360

They just light each other up and this is the most relaxed I've ever seen both of them.

And I just had to include this little clip of their first kiss and Quinn's weak protesting "we can'ttttt..." while their faces are a millimeter apart and Carter pulling back to say, "Oh yes, ma'am, we can. We already ARE."

• Love 9

Lurch you insufferable piece of shit. You pledge to find Vinny’s killer but it’s been more than a week and the only thing you’ve done is produce a tribute video for Vinny hoping the killer will see it and turn themselves in. Lurch, nor anyone else, has questioned what Vinny was doing in Bel Air.  How did Vinny get to Bel Air?  There hasn’t been a mention of finding Vinny’s car on the side of the road.  

Hope is all sympathetic to Lurch’s plight and has given him the time of day mainly do to the fact he’s Douglas’s father.  Hope gives Lurch a pass on weaponizing Douglas to win Hope’s affection. Does Hope even know that Douglas was conceived by rape later changed to “miss understanding night”?  I don’t believe that Lurch ever married Caroline and they lived separately in NYC.  Hope loves Douglas more than she hates Lurch.

Chief Hot Dog keeps harping on the changing the paternity test being a reason to kill Vinny. Chief Hot Dog is like a dog with a bone in this fixation. As I mentioned before, shouldn’t Chief Hot Dog be more concerned with why Vinny was in a neighborhood far from his own?

Zoey acts like Quinn has to report to her.  Zoey has some nerve questioning Quinn on where she’s been all morning. Zoey continues to show she’s a bit unbalanced especially in relationships.  From the first time we met Zoey when she followed Xander to LA to Carter by testing her love with the pursuit of Zende.  Zoey only wants Carter now that she can’t have him. 

• Love 8

Quarter are on again today so I will definitely be watching.

Apparently Quinn compliments Carter on his skillz in the bedroom. 👀

And I am LOL at this:

Quinn-braces-to-talk-Zoe-BB-HW.jpg?resiz

It's one time that Quinn's vicious streak could come in handy. And to @Waldo13's point, Quinn doesn't owe Zoey a damn thing.

Not an explanation as to where she has been.

Nor any more help where Carter is concerned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Good grief, Hope. You should read up on hyperventilation so the next time Liam starts panicking you won't be so useless.

What is Zoe's job exactly? Seems like all she does is try to manage her romantic life or lack thereof. FC is paying her for that? Whatever, Zoe, sweetie, what's keeping Quinn so busy is your ex's d!ck. It's been going like the Energizer bunny. 😏

So is Thomas going to turn out to have DID? Maybe an alternate personality killed Vinny and he doesn't remember. And his current personality doesn't remember what he did to Emma. 🤔

Zoe: Quinn, I need to know everything. Tell me everything that happened with Carter last night.
Quinn: well, first of all, Carter is very generous. Very.
Zoe: okay, you were a guest and he poured you some of the good wine in those big goblets he has. Then what?
Quinn: yes, definitely good and big. And then he took it out.
Zoe: took what out? Oh yeah, the refreshments tray. Next?
Quinn: he put it in.
Zoe: in what? The oven? He heated the refreshments?
Quinn: well, it was definitely hot in my lady oven.
Zoe: your lady oven? Quinn, what are you talking about? Did Carter do something wrong to you?
Quinn: heh, it may have been wrong but it was right on time. Repeatedly.
Zoe: I can't make any sense of this. Let me get Paris in here to translate.
The World: aw sookie, sookie now.

Meanwhile, is the actor who played Vinny getting paid every time they show flashbacks or photos of Vinny?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Chief Hot Dog keeps harping on the changing the paternity test being a reason to kill Vinny

Yeah, never mind that Vinny was a former drug dealer! Not like anything bad has ever happened to drug dealers, amirite?!  🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Yeah, never mind that Vinny was a former drug dealer! Not like anything bad has ever happened to drug dealers, amirite?!  🙄

Yeah that was the sidekick cop guy's point.  And even thought that's not actually what happened (we think?), he's still right that it's way more likely.  

• Love 4
(edited)

They didn't know what they didn't have until they had it.

Quinn and Carter are definitely going to be the next big thing. There is no way they are going to be in the same room and not be fantasizing about each other. If Show doesn't capitalize on this chemistry they are completely nuts. 

My bets say they Eric will come home renewed and full of um.......vigor.......and will want to hop his wife's bones. Of course Quinn will accommodate Eric because in her head she still loves him, and hasn't yet excepted what is really going on with her and Carter. That is something she will realize once she is in bed with Eric, having sex and thinking about Carter. 

How long has Quinn been on now? And this is the first time they have given her dimension and layers. Yeah, they have given us some stuff with Ridge and talking about her mom, and they did try to "soften" her with Eric, but this rings entirely different. She is like a whole different person and I really don't know what to make of it. 

I like this new Carter. Vulnerable and sexy, but not needy and thirsty. 

Wow Zoey, I didn't realize Quinn was at your beck and call. Just jump on her the minute she gets to the office why don't cha? Oh, Zoey is going to self combust in the worst way when she discovers how Quinn was helping her. 

I think Liam was having a panic attack and I think Thomas was ranting about Vinny again and I think Lt. Baker was trying to do investigatory type work. But as the day before; it is all a blur in the wake of Quarter. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12