Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/14/2021 at 4:12 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm still laughing about the speculation out on the soap interwebs that Quinn could be pregnant with Carter's baby. Nah, Quinn's baby factory has very likely shut down for the duration.

One would hope so, but Brooke did manage to get one last pregnancy in before her menopause and Quinn is supposed to be at least a decade younger than her. I wouldn't rule it out.

I will never again complain about Steffy or Brooke skating on their behavior when Zoe Buckingham is right there. Next to Flo, this trick has gotten more passes than any character I can remember ever. And on a show where Stephanie had Brooke at her deathbed waxing poetic about her virtues and men like Ridge and especially Liam, that's an accomplishment for a character who will never be thought of again by writers after *checks notes* early July at the latest, God willing. I don't trust these shitheels not to get nasty with a recast.

On 5/14/2021 at 1:54 PM, LittleIggy said:

Is Quinn going to try to kill Carter to keep him quiet?

You know she'd do it without blinking.

Between Maya, Zoe and now Quinn, Carter definitely has a self-serving type, doesn't he?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Spoilers notwithstanding (I haven't read any so I don't know either way), I wouldn't at all be sure that this is the end of Quarter.  

Carter was something else today.  As someone already mentioned, that quasi breakdown was weird borderline disturbing.  I'm totally on board that he owes Zoe nothing (and hearing her interrogate everyone was so grating).  But, he's basically getting back with her to prove that HE is good, and that's fucked up.  Let her go, and she deserves to be let go, but reuniting with someone on that sort of pretense is like really really bad on a moral level, imo.  

Zoe's face during the Carter meltdown, I just can't.  She was like, "what the fuuucck is going down right now", with good reason.  

• Love 7

Quinn could be pregnant with Carter's baby. Nah, Quinn's baby factory has very likely shut down for the duration.

Well I'd agree but I watched Guiding Light and Reva had a baby after menopause and cancer. So I mean. Yeah.

But, he's basically getting back with her to prove that HE is good, and that's fucked up. 

Quinn thought he was quite good. Oh wait you mean good in a different way ....

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Is AN pregnant?  That dress makes her look that way plus her face also looks a little fuller. 

Liam is back and still pathetic but not as pathetic as Zoey last week. Zoey has taken Liam’s chance away from winning the Daytime Emmy for most pathetic character. 

As for Brooke, from day to day, from week to week, from month to month, and from year to year her hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oy, Brooke still in that outfit. She and Hope should've swapped clothes because IMO Hope looked like grandma in her dress. 😼

Ridge said every couple can't be him and Brooke. Thank heaven! AFAIC they're like the marital equivalent of the Mariana Trench.

Ugh, Brooke is always so into Hope and Liam's sex life. Bet she'll show up bright and early at the cabin tomorrow asking them how things went last night when they "reconnected." 😐

What would be a vegan cake? One with no eggs or dairy? I feel like I want to say "yuck" but I guess it's possible to make one that's edible if not delicious.

Wyatt, let it go! This is one thing you're definitely better off not knowing. Maybe Bill needs to get some chill out pills, and share his prescription with Liam.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Hope looks like some kind of a little Dutch girl in that dress, and what’s with Liam and the sweaters?  Whomever told Brooke that a skirt made out of an Indy 500 checkered flag was high fashion needs to be fired. Who’s creating these looks for all the actors?  Zoe, Paris and Hope have been dressed very bad, and now Brooke with the wide belts and weird skirts has jumped the ugly shark. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Hope looks like some kind of a little Dutch girl in that dress, and what’s with Liam and the sweaters?  Whomever told Brooke that a skirt made out of an Indy 500 checkered flag was high fashion needs to be fired. Who’s creating these looks for all the actors?  Zoe, Paris and Hope have been dressed very bad, and now Brooke with the wide belts and weird skirts has jumped the ugly shark. 

Totally agree!  Hope looked horrible in that dress and I wish she would wash her hair more often....it looked so dirty to me.

Brooke has a lovely body but please try to flatter it not cut her in half with those short skirts and big belts.  

The classy dressing of the old shows has gone by the wayside long ago. Yuck!

• Love 8

IMO the wardrobe on B&B is atrocious and the dresser should be fired ASAP.  She is making the show a laughing stock, even more so than the repetitive dialogue and elongated stores are.  No one is dressed well or looks glamorous.

Also IMO, BBell does not know how to craft good stories for any set but the youngsters.  Brooke and Ridge spend their lives overseeing their children's lives.  What people do that to 30 something children?  And please trashy Shauna was not a very good story-no more.

However, this new story of Quinn boffing Ridge's best friend and Eric's trusted employee is simply for shock value.  Leading up to it, we had to listen to both Quinn and Eric tell us in excruciating detail that between them no sex was happening.  Is that supposed to excuse infidelity?  Not with me.  To add insult to injury this arc has put the treacherous, horrible Zoe in a sympathetic position by trusting the untrustworthy Quinn.  I really hate that.  One hopes this will all blow up in spectacular fashion at the upcoming renewal of Eric and Quinn's great love.  Now that might make all the queasiness this story caused worth it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Hope, in post-coital bliss, turns on the TV. 
Hope: “Oh, I love this movie!” 
Liam: “What movie?” 
Hope: “‘My Cousin Vinnie’!” 
Cut to “deer in the headlights” look on Liam’s face.

• LOL 14
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ugh, Brooke is always so into Hope and Liam's sex life. Bet she'll show up bright and early at the cabin tomorrow asking them how things went last night when they "reconnected." 😐

IKR! It's just creepy!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

LIAM: We can’t just leave Vinnie like that! 
Bill: Vinnie is dead...Vinnie has passed on! The guy is no more! He has ceased to be! He’s expired and gone to meet his maker! 'He’s a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! His metabolic processes are now history! He’s off the twig! He’s kicked the bucket, he’s shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! HE IS AN EX-VINNIE!!

• LOL 8

Liam is not only pathetic but he’s a complete and utter schmuck. Liam just can’t leave a tender moment alone. 

For me it feels like Ridge is more in favor of a Lurch/Hope pairing than a Liam/Hope pairing. 

• Love 5

There is nothing less romantic than talking sex to death. Ugh, when Liam was going on about “making love” to Hope, instead of just trying to be romantic/seductive, I wanted to hurl, however, I didn’t want to leave the room, just in case Brooke sneaked in & opened the condom wrapper, as I suspected. Disappointing that she didn’t, she could’ve used her checkered flag skirt  for the better good. Restrictions are apparently over in BelLA, you’re back to touching & kissing, don’t tell her about touching & kissing her, touch & kiss her! Dude should watch Quarter to see how it’s done. 

But, anyone know where I can get that orange cake recipe? It sounds refreshing, totally not kidding. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Quarter my ass.  $Bill is worth so much more--four times as much--and I'm disappointed that they're wasting him and having him lose his shit over Dead Vinny (RIP).   I wanted to see him put Katie out to pasture and hook up with a brand new, nice woman--not a grifter like Shauna or psycho like Quinn--but that's not gonna happen.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/17/2021 at 3:32 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Remember the first time Hope banged Liam and she had to go to a shrink because of her guilt and Brooke was sitting in on the sessions? Of all the intrusive shit Brooke has pulled that one is still at the top of the list.

Jeez.

On 5/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, CatLady said:

Also IMO, BBell does not know how to craft good stories for any set but the youngsters.  Brooke and Ridge spend their lives overseeing their children's lives.  What people do that to 30 something children? 

Seriously.

I can't say enough things about how poorly ATWT ended in its final years, but the show did a decent job (...ish) of letting the kids who were way younger than the ToD are of sorting out their issues, which included among other things unplanned pregnancy, coming out, drug use, gambling and mental health and the lasting stigma even after one's recovery. These Bel Air brats couldn't last a day in Oakdale lol

But seriously, though, there were parents who did meddle and who weaponize their kids against the other parent but these were mostly depicted as bad things.

On 5/18/2021 at 11:31 AM, Waldo13 said:

For me it feels like Ridge is more in favor of a Lurch/Hope pairing than a Liam/Hope pairing.

Didn't Ridge say at some point recently that Thomas was getting obsessed? Y'know, with the paternity stuff?

My God, can anyone keep a consistent thought for longer than a week on this show?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11
(edited)

Wyatt is treating Bill like Lassie. "Has someone fallen in a well, dad? Is it Liam? Bark twice if yes."

So has Liam been sleeping on the couch? Seems like he's been back at the cabin for several days now and one would think he and Hope would've already "reconnected."

FFS, why should Brooke  have any "expectations" about Hope and Liam having sex tonight? Brooke is a seriously disturbed woman, IMO. How did her interpersonal boundaries get so screwed up? And why does Ridge engage with her about her daughter's sex life? Ew.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I work from home 3 days a week and in the office 2 days. I can’t wait to go in to work tomorrow and spend the whole day discussing my supervisor’s love life. That’s what people do. Right?

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
(edited)

I work from home 3 days a week and in the office 2 days. I can’t wait to go in to work tomorrow and spend the whole day discussing my supervisor’s love life. That’s what people do. Right?

I only work from home now and I have to say the number one thing I miss from the office is discussing my supervisor's love life. Well really any manager's love life or sex life.

FFS, why should Brooke  have any "expectations" about Hope and Liam having sex tonight? Brooke is a seriously disturbed woman, IMO. How did her interpersonal boundaries get so screwed up? And why does Ridge engage with her about her daughter's sex life? Ew.

Listen if that is wrong, I don't want to be right ....

In all seriousness, they all sit around discussing Eric and Quinn's sex life ... I mean lack of sex life so boundaries don't seem to be an actual thing.

Leading up to it, we had to listen to both Quinn and Eric tell us in excruciating detail that between them no sex was happening.  Is that supposed to excuse infidelity?  Not with me.

As a general rule in real life no I don't find infidelity appealing. On a soap? I'm ok with it. Especially since (in my opinion) Eric and Quinn are dull and Quinn and Carter are hawt. And honestly it actually does this show some good to mix things up a bit. My gosh the Hope/Liam/Steffy nonsense of the last 100 years has been excruciating as it just endless repeating. Repeating. Repeating. Well you get my point.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

OMG......Someone please make it stop!

After giving me that one little week of hottness and excitement, we are back to this? 

I watched the last two days but they were really nothing more than a blur as I FF'd through much of it. 

Brooke and Ridge congratulating themselves on being such a fabulous couple, as they discuss Brooke's grown ass daughter's sex life. There is simply not enough EWWWW!!!!! in the world for that nonsense. 

Watching Hope travel down the same road her mother has; a road strewn with Destiny and waffles and doormats. All the while sitting on the timebomb secret Liam and his Dad are keeping; the secret that will probably end Lope for a long time and send Hope into Thomas's arms. 

The only good thing this week is seeing Bill. Although I would rather see him with an equally compelling woman, and not yelling at Wyatt. At least we were spared Wyatt's horrible girlfriend, who is usually glued to his side. 

If we have to watch this shit, can't we at least have some drama and excitement with Dead Vinny and Hopequinn? Maybe they could be incorporated as floaty heads like Darla? Slowly driving Liam mad. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12
(edited)

It’s just stupid at this point that Liam hasn’t told Hope about the accident that happened with Vinny. She’s given him so many opportunities because she can see something is wrong. I think if he had just told her in one of those moments she would have understood and could help him navigate the situation. Instead, she’s just going to be pissed that he’s continued to lie to her for months once she finds out. 

I’m also over all the over sharing and TMI’ing and inappropriately obsessing over other people’s sex lives. The eww factor is high. It’s just weird to have someone talking to their spouse about their kid getting it on with someone and being emotionally invested in that outcome. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Love 12

Love on the floor so Hope probably has rug burns on her knees and back 😉

So Brooke didn’t show up at the cabin the first thing in the morning but she just had to run over to Bill’s to let them know their kids had sex. 

If Lurch is supposedly cured, than why does Douglas still stay with Hope?  

Lurch you fucking idiot. Can you please knock instead of barging in.  Or were you hoping to catch them playing hide the sausage. 

Ridge is a fucking idiot like his son. Lurch is more supportive of Hope and Liam than Bill?  Give me a brake.  Beside being fucking idiots, Ridge and Lurch are womanizers and Ridge lives vicariously through his obsession with Hope because Ridge is also obsessed with Hope. 

Hey Lurch, why aren’t you out there pounding the pavement looking for Vinny’s killer like you said you were going to do since Chief Hot Dog has no leads?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

If Lurch is supposedly cured, than why does Douglas still stay with Hope? 

If I'm not mistaken, Hope did legally adopt Douglas; so it would make sense for him to be with her at least half the time.  Of course, if I were Thomas and I was still interested in Hope, I'd probably want Douglas staying with me so she was coming to me to see the kid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/18/2021 at 2:08 PM, TVForever said:

IKR! It's just creepy!

That reminds me of the time Stephanie listened outside the bedroom door when Ridge and Taylor were getting it on and grinning like "That's my boy!"

So gross.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

That reminds me of the time Stephanie listened outside the bedroom door when Ridge and Taylor were getting it on and grinning like "That's my boy!"

So gross.

One day I turned into Passions to find this couple boinking while the girl's twin sister and their grandfather watched as he and said twin (named Pretty, who was supposedly a burn victim by her sister Fancy but didn't have a visible scratch on her) plotted revenge on the guy. That was.....really, really gross 🤢

But then, I found out Allister was supposed to be a villain everyone hated and not the supposedly celebrated matriarch who were supposed to see as "normal."

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge is a fucking idiot like his son. Lurch is more supportive of Hope and Liam than Bill?

Yeah, Im sure that was true during the week Thope dated in 2011 but Bill hasn't had any good reason to hate Hope since the pregnancy test turned up two lines, proving she and Liam were actually fucking this time, so....🤷‍♀️

• LOL 4

I hope Hope ends up pregnant again from the Night of Reconnection. I don't know why. 🥴

Brooke actually made a trip over to SP to tell Bill in person that Hope and Liam were fcuking last night. Who does stuff like that?

Wow, Hope gets a night of nookie and immediately abandons her baby doll look. Okay.

Brooke: blah, blah, blah, Bill.
Ridge: oh yeah? Well, blah, blah, blah,
Thomas.

What an odd couple. Ridge checkmates Brooke's mentions of Bill by propping Thomas. They make my head hurt.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

So gross.

Or when Bridget’s family was listening on the phone when Deacon took her virginity. Deacon called them as a threat and they were screaming at him then he put the phone down so they could hear everything. Why they didn’t just hang up made no sense. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

hope Hope ends up pregnant again from the Night of Reconnection. I don't know why. 🥴

I hope Liam gets himself fixed like the shelter animals he advocated for during that week in 2014 when he was trying to get Hope back from Wyatt.

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, Hope gets a night of nookie and immediately abandons her baby doll look. Okay.

That might the second positive thing to ever happen to Hope after having sex with Liam....ever 🤣

4 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Or when Bridget’s family was listening on the phone when Deacon took her virginity. Deacon called them as a threat and they were screaming at him then he put the phone down so they could hear everything. Why they didn’t just hang up made no sense. 

It's even more ridiculous knowing that less than six months after all that teeth gnashing that Brooke was gonna be knocked up by the guy, so WTF was any of that for?! 🤣

Still in my top five fave moments of B&B hilarity but seriously, Bridget's ill-advised marriage was the worst trouble that girl ever got into, which is boring by soap standards

• Love 6

So, I don't see an out here for Liam/Bill.

I know, it's a soap, so they will get off, but how?

They ran into Vinnie. Maybe he was seriously injured before and thrown into their path. But he was in fact alive after they accidentally hit him. This means; call 911.

Bill took Vinnie's phone and id and got rid of them. Bill got rid of his car.

All of this points to something--if not murder, it is still a pretty big crime.

And how is Bill an expert in knowing if someone is dead? That is why you call 911.

• Love 6
(edited)

WTF?  Lurch can just walk into Bill’s office unannounced. Furthermore, why is Bill allowing Lurch to question him without kicking Lurch out of his office?  Yes Vinny is a good person if he’s compared to you. 

Flo has really turned into a Logan with feeding Brooke information that she has no business speculating about.  

Liam Liam Liam, go to jail go directly to jail so this pathetic dribble would be over. Liam is doing his best to take back the Day Time Emmy for most pathetic character from Zoey.  Did Liam even give a crap about throwing Bill under the bus?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6

Every time Tomass opens his mouth about Vinnie being hit and left to die, I actually yell at my TV “ hey, where’s Emma?!?!” Hypocritical asshole!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Is Hope cosplaying as an Old West saloon girl today?

No kidding!  I thought the dress part was OK - but it was the sleeves that made the outfit absurd!  

• Love 4

Lol, Liam said they're coming to take him away:

Ha ha, if he doesn't get his sh!t together Liam will definitely be carted away and locked up. Bill really should've shipped Liam off until he could get a grip on his guilty conscience.

I am mystified by Thomas wearing that blue plaid shirt since I'm 99.999% confident Finn has already been seen in it. I remember being surprised to learn it was Burberry. Finn doesn't have near the upper body development Thomas has so I can't see how that shirt fits Thomas. Maybe the wardrobe people bought it in more than one size.

Flo, how many times do I have to tell you to keep Hope's name out of your babysnatching mouth? And now the waste of Logan DNA is telling tales out of school about Wyatt and Bill, her future husband and FIL. I cannot with this two-faced, gossiping trick. 🤨

Why would Thomas go confront Bill? What was he hoping to accomplish? He has no reason to suspect Bill's involvement in Vinny's death at all unless he witnessed the accident. 🤔

Good grief, Liam can't keep his mouth shut to save his life. Wonder how long it'll take for Hope to tell Brooke?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I am mystified by Thomas wearing that blue plaid shirt since I'm 99.999% confident Finn has already been seen in it. I remember being surprised to learn it was Burberry. Finn doesn't have near the upper body development Thomas has so I can't see how that shirt fits Thomas. Maybe the wardrobe people bought it in more than one size.

This made me laugh more than it should. It’s like the shapeshifting Traveling pants only it’s a shirt.

It ain’t right if Liam gets jail time before Quinn does a stint.

Wyatt, shut up and stay away so you’re not part of the chain of accessories to the crime after the fact. If Liam and Bill go down, guess who is left to run Spencer Publications?

Then again I wonder if Katie would fight him for it on Will’s behalf and run it again herself?

• Love 4
(edited)

"Does it bother anybody else that Charlie is armed? That's just weird, right?"

±++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You're more of an ass than usual today, and I wonder why."

💀

I am noticing A lighter vibe, some funny but subtle lines appearing lately in GH and now here. Love it! 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 5
(edited)

The most compelling thing thus far this week is discovering that Squidward is Ridge's favorite Spongebob character; mine has always been Gary. 

Brooke went to Bill to discuss their kids getting "reconnected." I never in a million years thought I would say this, but I long for the days when Stephanie demonized Brooke. Not because I thought Brooke deserved it or anything, but Stephanie's machinations made Brooke come to life. She actually spoke with some force, instead of whispering everything. She stood up for herself, she fought back, she had fire and verve. And while she was always chasing her destiny, she still was able to have some of her own agency, and was willing to tell Ridge to shove off. She also didn't spend her life meddling in other peoples business; well except for Taylor's. I absolutely hate this new version of Brooke. I realize that the character has to age, but Brooke could have aged saucily, and still be a hellcat, just a bit toned down. 

It seems that Bill is having some trouble with the whole Vinny thing too. Why does he keep flashing back to it? The entire situation stinks anyway. Vinny should have been kept; he could have added so much to the different characters SLs. If useless Zoe was leaving why not kill her off? They could have had Quinn go manic over her love for Carter, and run Zoe over or something. And of course there is always worthless POS Flo.........which leads me to......

And there she is again, prancing around Forrester, while dressed to go clubbing. And once again daring to open her horrible mouth to talk about Hope. A bitch thinks she is clever, but I see what you are doing, trying to gain favor with Brooke by spilling Wyatt and Bill's personal business. Cheap ass baby seller. 

They always say they will understand and that they will never let anything come between them again, until it does. Hope is going to loose her shit. She probably won't even let Liam tell the sordid tale before she tells him she can't live with someone who could do that. Then she will run straight to Thomas, who did the same damn thing, actually, who did a worse same damn thing. 

Oh, this fucking show. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14

@RuntheTable  so glad I am not the only one to comment on Brooke’s constant whispering! Drives me crazy.  She delivers her lines like she is so wise.

Flo with those kiddy short skirts, wardrobe give us a break!  I wonder if the actors pick their own clothes off the racks or are they actually dressed by someone?  

Bill, you are going down!  

Brooke still going on and on and on about her daughter finally having sex with her husband....YUCK!

• Love 9

Now there is the biggest difference between Liam and Lurch that Hope will never know about. Liam is very remorseful for killing Vinny and Lurch couldn’t give two shits about causing Emma’s death and not calling 911. 

Lurch actually thinks confronting Bill is a good idea. Hey Lurch, self righteousness stinks. Vinny didn’t deserve to die but Emma didn’t either. 

Good job Liam throwing Bill under the bus. That’s going to go over well. 

I was hoping for a dream because Liam couldn’t be that pathetic if he was awake. Scratch that. Yes he is and more. 

• Love 7

I really don't see how this hit and run gets resolved. Even if someone else hit Vinny first, he was still alive and 911 should have been called. It's still a hit and run, no matter what happened before. Everyone except for Deacon gets away with their crimes, I know, but this is not something you can talk your way out of.

• Love 12

I still don't get why Thomas was in Bill's face about Vinny. What provoked his going apesh!t on Bill? Does he know more about the accident than he's been letting on or did a relevant scene get dropped?

Poor Hope is like, "OMG, it's always something with you, Liam! Couldn't we have had 24 hours of post-reconnection peace?"

And now Flo is asking Brooke to smooth her path to a friendly relationship with Hope. As if she didn't also kidnap Brooke's grandchild and let her also think Beth was dead. Does the trifling bint have no self-awareness at all or is she just utterly self-involved? "Gah, you steal one baby and take a $50k payoff to keep your mouth shut and years later they still won't stop ragging on you about it! I'm a Logan! I'm entitled!" 😒

FFS, Liam, toughen up. Nikki Newman over in Genoa City has killed plenty of people and she doesn't fall apart every day over it. At least you're not a drunk or married to a megalomaniac. 😉

Even if I hadn't read the spoilers I'd know Hope's first move will be go yell at Bill for getting Liam in bigger trouble than he was already in after Vinny went splat. She had that look as soon as Liam told her Bill is the one who drove away while Liam was passed out. Bill might want to consider taking a vacation until the heat dies down, ha ha.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

This could have been a good story. If only. 

If only Thomas hadn’t left Emma to die after her car went over the side of the cliff, I wouldn’t think him a major hypocrite for going on and on and on about Vinnie left to die on the side of the road. 

If only Bill’s future daughter-in-law wasn’t a baby stealing liar, I wouldn’t roll my eyes at the names he called Thomas. And Wyatt? Shut it. You’re marrying Felony Flo. 

If only Brooke hadn’t already done Felony Flo a huge favor by welcoming her into the family and company, I wouldn’t want to throw things at my TV when she asked Brooke to put in a word for her with Hope. 

These people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, bannana said:

I really don't see how this hit and run gets resolved. Even if someone else hit Vinny first, he was still alive and 911 should have been called. It's still a hit and run, no matter what happened before. Everyone except for Deacon gets away with their crimes, I know, but this is not something you can talk your way out of.

Question though - I missed it - what was Vinny out doing in the middle of the night running out into the road? 🤔

Edited by seasons

Color me very surprised that Hope entertained Liam's explanation. I predict that Bill will be getting a visit from Hope in the near future. 

Wyatt, have you forgotten to whom you are engaged? Thomas and Vinny did shit to hurt Liam and Hope and Steffy? You stupid schmuck. Thomas was only a side player in BethGate and his only "crime" was against Emma, what he did to Hope, Liam and Steffy was mean and self serving and horrible, but he didn't break any laws. Vinny did break laws, but he came clean, and was arrested, and would probably have served some time, unlike your fiance who spent two nights in the big house and would have taken her crime to her grave had it not been for Douglas. You and Bill can step off with all this talk about how bad Vinny was and how much he hurt the family. 

Fucking Flo has not boundaries. She already tried her shtick on Hope, and Hope wasn't having none of it. So now she is going to enlist the aid of Hope's mom? What don't you get about the fact that Hope doesn't want you in her life? It is bad enough that her mother and aunts have stabbed Hope in the back by welcoming Flo back to the family, officially adopting her, and then giving her a job at the same place Hope works, forcing her to have to she the wretched bitch everyday. Hope has suffered enough at Flo's hands, but it seems her family thinks she should keep suffering, by having to suffer that insufferable tricks presence, and now will start working Hope to extend her hand in forgiveness and friendship. 

I just can't say it enough......

Stupid fucking show. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, seasons said:

Question though - I missed it - what was Vinny out doing in the middle of the night running out into the road? 🤔

To date, there has been no explanation for why Vinny was in Bel Air or why he was walking on a dark road. There is no explanation how he even got there because there is no mention of Vinny’s car being abandoned. 

Drug deal gone bad?  Was Vinny walking home from being left in Bel Air?  Was Vinny pushed in front of the car?  Inquiring minds want to know but TIIC hacks only interested the drama and not the substance of the story.  

• Love 5

Um, I know real life Steffy is on maternity leave but couldn’t someone, anyone even mention her name in the past 2 months? The writers nearly drove us insane with her forever and now, zilch. Not that I’m complaining mind you.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Um, I know real life Steffy is on maternity leave but couldn’t someone, anyone even mention her name in the past 2 months? The writers nearly drove us insane with her forever and now, zilch. Not that I’m complaining mind you.

She is back on the show on

Spoiler

May 31st, Memorial Day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I think Finm beat the hell out of Vinnie and then threw him in front of the first car that came by -- that just happened to be Bill and Liam.

I think Finn recognized Liam driving and decided to kill 2 guys with one car --Vinnie (literally) because of the whole paternity test thing and Liam (wreak his life) because of the Steffy boink.

There is something about Finn that makes me uneasy -- He's not who he appears. Don't know what it is yet, but there's something not right with the  Dr Finn Medicine Man. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 3