Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

@TobinAlbers, thanks for the feedback!

Also, ITA with your picks for a Taylor recast. I would also throw Krista Allen (who played Billie on DOOL for a while) into the ring. She's a bit younger (about to turn 50) but could definitely pass for Steffy's mom.

WFM5EEWZWGFITJ2IDTSO5SCENY.jpg

And the being too close in age hasn't stopped them before (Eric/Ridge, Nick/Jackie). 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think it's much ado about nothing on the writers' part unless Kelly's being left alone in vehicles is a deliberate part of a developing storyline.

Yes, and it is just so.........annoying. Does Bradley live in a vacuum? He does understand that the rest of the world is aware of Covid restrictions? We know we can't see the kiddos right now, so stop with all the inane explanations. Besides, Kelly has napped most of her life away, so we are kind of used to not seeing her. 

17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I was just so disappointed that Steffy only said “my daughter” 11,876 times today! Oh. She did call her Kelly once. So there’s that.

She also said "My girl" once, so there is that too

17 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

She should've yelled "Thats not gonna happen, Liam! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!"

I simply would have peed my pants

15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy letting it all out and ranting to Hope about Beth made sense as she was unloading all her pain because once she unloaded on Liam, she could then move to the pain over Phoebe 2.0 and 'losing' her and it was great she had these scenes to unload.

Yes, and if she had allowed herself to do this earlier, and been truthful about her pain levels, she would not be in this spot. 

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Thomas let Steffy drive herself over to Brooke's.

My eyebrows shot up over that too. I fully expected to see Thomas charging into Brooke's living room on Steffy's heels. I can't believe he missed that opportunity to dress Liam down. 

In agreement with others that Taylor needs to make an appearance. Personally I would love to see Colleen Zenk because I have always loved her. 

And it does make you wonder, with having Steffy scraping the Logan/Forrester Feud barrel like that, if maybe a Taylor return is in the works. 

Brooke was so magnanimous with her comment about "needing Taylor's help." My girl has been around Taylor long enough to fully understand the foolishness of that statement. 

The social distancing actually worked in those scenes. I think they are all trying to feel their way through this new territory. Liam has never been this hard with Steffy, well, except for GuestHouseGate, but that had an entirely different flavor. I think Scott is doing a pretty good job of displaying his mixed emotions. Annika too; she is very good at tearing up at the best possible moment. I like how Brooke is saying very little, and is trying to let the kids hash this out. As for JMW. She has had some moments that nearly had me turning to the dark side. I think she nailed the couch scenes, when Liam first woke her up. I used to see Mr. R waking up from those slumbers, and he was like that, hazy and confused. I think she is overdoing it a bit with the arms and the shrieking, but those moments when she slows down a bit and really looks at Hope or Liam; I am seeing a little bit into her soul. What is killing the scenes for me is that top Steffy has been wearing. I hate sleeves that bag over a person's hands, and in this case I think they have her wearing it to emphasize how far down she has spiraled. This is not hot, banging Steffy, in her tight clothes. She is a wreck in her yoga pants and big baggy shirt. It is like the first rule of writing; show don't tell. 

• Love 7

I think everyone is doing a good job with this story especially Steffy. I’ve not been a fan of this actress ever but she can play a psycho! It took Ridge long enough to catch on to what was going on! What a doofus.

• Love 7

Today's show was must-watch as has been the case most of this week and it's been a LONG time since I've said that.

I'll dispense with the Zoe/Thomas scenes first as those were just...okay.

Thomas is sitting in the CEO office, flashing back to Steffy screaming about Liam stealing Kelly...and I thought he was supposed to stay at Steffy's, in case she came back. Way to be a supportive brother, asshole.

So, lazy writing...or is his being at work just another sign pointing to him being the mastermind behind the illegal pills? While him doing so in terms of getting revenge on Liam and Hope is more obvious, it's not so much so where Steffy is concerned and yet, I remember how salty he was over Steffy, his little sister, who doesn't even design, getting the top spot as CEO over him. Him holding down the fort when he was supposed to there for Steffy is very telling. 

Zoe comes in and is on the verge of immediately turning and leaving when Thomas asks her to stay. She is clearly guarded when he tells her he wants to apologize. And man, I really, really hate her hair. 

Zoe-encounter-Thomas-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1

Zoe, not really wanting to hear this, tells him: "We're co-workers and we can keep things professional." She's uncomfortable and anxious to leave, but Thomas just keeps talking.

Thomas: "What I did to you was horrible, selfish and cruel. You didn't deserve that."

Zoe relaxes but keeps her guard up, telling him she appreciates his honesty and remorse and girlll...don't believe a word of it. If I'm right about all of his motivations and plans, then getting lead FC model on his side is another piece of the snagging CEO puzzle.

He dangles the latest about Steffy and Zoe quickly takes the bait. Ah, undermining the current CEO, I see, Thomas.

Thomas expresses how worried he is about her, but I don't believe him. If he were that concerned, he wouldn't have let her leave or, at minimum, he would have stayed at her house in case she came back.

Zoe: "I don't think Liam would kidnap his own daughter." Because he didn't!

Thomas: "He wouldn't take her for no good reason. Steffy seemed so foggy and erratic before, when I dropped off a gift from Vinny." And there's this pause here that makes me think he's the gift-giver. He shares that Ridge is on his way over to Brooke's and Zoe thinks everything will work out. 

And now, on to the main event.

We pick up right where we left off with Steffy has brushed off whatever feelings Hope's words roused and she again begins ranting about wanting Kelly back.

Hope is firm here: "She needs to stay with Liam and me until you get the help you need."

Steffy: "I don't need help. I don't need therapy. I just need my daughter."

Liam: "Steffy, you're out of control."

Steffy ignoring him, barks at Hope to get out the way and Hope, rooted in reflex, moves to center herself more squarely in front of the veranda doors.

It's at that moment when Ridge enters and Steffy immediately pleads with her daddy to help her, saying: "They stole Kelly! They're keeping her in the cabin!"

Ridge basically wants to know what the fuck is going on here, which reasonable to ask.

Brooke: "Ridge, there's a lot going on here that you don't realize."

Liam starts to tell Ridge about finding Steffy passed out with Steffy interjecting and interrupting about being tired and just napping, hand-waving all of it, and Ridge looks annoyed at the whole exchange, clearly still on the page of His Precious being perfect as ever.

Liam: "Something could have happened to Kelly if I hadn't shown up."

He tells Ridge, who is wearing his skeptic's frown, that Steffy has been abusing pain meds and is hiding it.

Ridge: "So my daughter's a drug addict now, is that it?" Yeah, pretty much.

An argument ensues with Liam and Hope trying to press the point, with an assist from Brooke, and Steffy railing against them and the truth.

Hope: "Steffy, you need to come clean." In more ways than one. She scoffs at this but calms and quiets as Liam, as serious as I've ever seen him, recalls the moments where he pounded on the door, called her phone and she didn't answer, and then, when he found her, he was SCREAMING at her, two inches from her face, and still, nothing. With Kelly alone in the next room.

But even that isn't enough to convince Ridge and he says: "I don't think Steffy would lie about taking pills."

That's when Liam announces that he found the bottle of pills and dammit, I wish he had produced the bottle as that would have been so such soapy goodness. Where are those pills anyway?

Liam shares that her doctor knew nothing about them as he declined refilling her prescription, telling Ridge: "Steffy's been lying to everyone, including you. 

At this, Ridge looks straight at Steffy and his shock and disappointment and anger and yes, perhaps the fear of losing another daughter, is evident in his voice as he demands to know where the pills came from and if she did, in fact, take them.

Steffy breaks at this, dissolving into a sad, lost, little girl in front of her father, sobbing as she shifts nervously from side to side, shoving her hands in her pockets, barely able to look her father in the eye as she says: "Yeah, I took a couple pills."

And you can see everyone else in the room let out a sigh. The room, itself, seems to sigh.

But here comes the justification (read excuse-making) from Steffy: "But it's not a big deal. I'm in pain! I got hit by a car!"

Ridge: "Steffy-"

Steffy: "I could have DIED! No! You don't understand! You don't understand what it's like! None of you do!" She angrily gestures at them all. "I'm going through HELL! I can barely WORK! And I'm ALONE! I don't have my daughter! I don't have Liam!" She points at him here. "I wanted a life with him and you (she points at Hope here) took him from me!" Her voice is a vicious growl now and it's scaring the hell out of everyone. "You took him from me! Just like Brooke took you!" She rounds to look at her father. "She took you from me and Phoebe and Thomas! But that's what Logans DO! That's what they do! They just take and take and TAKE!" Except those of us who watched know better. It's the Taylor Hayes Forrester Fauxstory and Dogma. Man, she's taught her children well. "GOD! She destroyed your relationship with Mom and Hope destroyed my relationship with Liam!" No, you did that, all on your own. "You take Phoebe away from me, now you want to take Kelly? I'm losing my mind here!" Now that, I can believe.

Hope, in tears, slowly shakes her head: "That's not true."

Steffy: Oh my god! Ohhhhh..." She's pacing and whirling, mad at the world right now.

Liam, gently, "Steffy, I know that losing Phoebe was devastating for you. That's why it was hard for me to take Kelly. I knew that it would bring up those awful memories. I knew that."

Steffy sighs and you can see how very, very exhausted she is here: "That's all they are to you. Some memories...I live with the pain every single day. And you're making it worse. You really want me to be alone? You want me to be alone, you want me to be completely alone, is that what you want?"

Liam's face as he looks at her is wracked with pain and grief. 

Steffy isn't finished: "Why are you doing this to me? Why do you keep doing this?"

Liam, quietly resolute, answers: "To protect our daughter." She gives him a look as he continues: "And if I were acting the way you were...you would do the exact same thing, Steffy. I know you love Kelly. You're her mother. The problem is you can't take care of her right now. Because you need to take care of yourself."

She shakes her head, clearly not wanting to listen.

Liam, looks at Ridge: "Ridge...please tell me you see what's going on here? Please tell me you see why I did what you did."

Ridge, gruff, retorts: "Yeah, you did what you did. Okay." He looks at Steffy: "Steffy, talk to me." Her mouth falls open in shock as she senses the tide has turned. And not in her favor. This might be a first.

Steffy: "They're turning you against me. There's nothing wrong with me."

Ridge, his voice less stern now as watching her swing from one wild emotion to the next has made it abundantly clear that she has a serious problem, tells her:: "No...it's these pills. We're gonna get you some help, okay?"

Steffy's expression reads: "Et tu, Daddy?"

Steffy-looks-at-Ridge-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1230

Steffy: "No...I'm fine. I don't need your pity." And the anger starts to pour out of her now. "I'm done with this. I'm done with this. I want my little girl. And I want her now." 

And then she reaches in her pants pocket and I thought she was going for her phone, to call the police, and HOLY SHITTTTTTT!, she's got a KNIFE!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5696388

She brandishes it about with an audible click, clearly feeling like a cornered animal, trusting not a single person in the room.

No one moves.

Liam: "Whoa..."

Ridge: "Steffy...what are you doing?"

Liam: "Hey...put the knife down."

Hope, visibly shaking: "Think about what you're doing. What if Kelly saw you right now?

Steffy has no fucks to give as she feels like she has nothing left to lose. Her tone is guttural and hoarse and deadly as she demands they give her her daughter.

"NOW!!!" she snaps, knife firmly clenched in her fist.

Ridge: "Kelly isn't going anywhere. Look at me!" 

She whirls around, not expecting this.

Ridge: "She's staying right here. With Brooke and with Liam and with Hope. Until you feel better. We're gonna go home." 

And Steffy cannot believe it. Her father, her ultimate protector, cosseter and enabler, is like a stranger to her now.

Steffy: "You're siding with them."

EiyDFxIU0AA9OYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ridge: "I'm not siding with anyone."

Steffy: "Yeah, you are. You're choosing Brooke and the Logans all over again. You don't choose your real family. You just abandon us. And now you're betraying your granddaughter."

Ridge: "That's not what I'm doing."

Steffy: "Yes, you are. Stay away from me. Stay away from me."

Ridge: "Let's go away and talk. We can call your mom if you want."

Steffy: "When my daughter finds out what you did, she's gonna hate you as much as I do." And I will say this for show, the emotional blackmail that is the addict's frequent go-to weapon, is spot-on here.

Ridge, terrified, his heart breaking before our eyes, says softly: "He continues: "You can hate me as much as you want. I love you...and I will do everything in my power to get you through this." He's gotta talk her off the ledge and talk her off now. Before the point of no return.

EiyE0wCU4AE5SjQ?format=jpg&name=small

He continues: "Look at you. Look at you. What's the plan now? You gonna cut me? Liam? It's gonna solve the problem? What's the next step here? Tell me."

Steffy sobs as he says: "Let me take you home. Take care of you."

Steffy's eyes are wild as she looks at the knife and Jacqui played this beautifully as she is equal parts afraid of herself and what she might be capable of and lost as to how she got to this point.

EiyE0M8U8AEpiCy?format=jpg&name=small

She looks back at Ridge and it's as if all the adrenaline whooshes out of her as she sobs and crumbles and drops the knife to the floor, sobbing. 

EiyE1TNVoAE5XhV?format=jpg&name=small

But if they are expecting her to admit her problem and ask for help, they are mistaken, because the anger is back in a flash.

She stares them all down, screaming: "I'll never forgive you." She is staring down Ridge, her father, the ultimate betrayer.  "I'll never forgive any of you," she shrieks before racing out the door.

A broken Ridge stands by the door, looking as helpless and adrift as I've ever seen him.

EiyNynDVgAADCas?format=jpg&name=900x900

The door closes behind and Liam and Hope are in tears as Ridge quickly swoops to pick up the knife.

His voice is gruff with emotion as he points at Brooke: "You take care of my granddaughter. I'll take care of Steffy. She won't be alone." He leaves to follow her. 

Steffy's recent addiction is just the tip of the iceberg of the issues she needs to unpack. Girlfriend needs some major therapy to help her work through the bitterness and the hatred and the "woe is me" mentality that her mother helped to cultivate in her before she was old to talk. Given the track record on this show with mental health issues,  I don't have high hopes for him getting her real help.

Brooke tears up as Hope sobs but it is Liam that breaks my heart here.

EiyQYcvUwAAbwiN?format=jpg&name=900x900

He's full-on sobbing so hard he's almost double-over and rendered breathless, and while JMW has her Emmy reel all sewn up with this week's performance, SC has his as of today. Annika, too, continues to shine as the sorrow over Steffy's pain and that of her husband is written all over her. And another reason to say "fuck off, covid!" as this scene needed Hope to physically comfort her husband, but Annika managed to convey that, her hand over her mouth, as she watched Liam struggle to rein in his emotions. 

EiyQY9kUMAAMYug?format=jpg&name=900x900

Again, absolutely mesmerizing performances from all, including TK, and my annoyance at the insta-addiction storyline, the blame the Logans for everything tired, old refrain, and the awkwardness of filming around covid restrictions aside, show of late has brought it and then some. 

• Love 16

I really expected this story, and particularly JMW's acting, to fall flatter than the sourdough breads people attempted at the beginning of the pandemic, but CountryGirl's summaries have convinced me this is much watch TV.

After all the pain and anguish, I sure hope this is the final death knell for anything pertaining to Steam. It needs to be, the way Taylor drinking to get over Ridge should have been the end of Tridge. I certainly wish better for Steffy than what her mother became.

38 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy: "When my daughter finds out what you did, she's gonna hate you as much as I do." And I will say this for show, the emotional blackmail that is the addict's frequent go-to weapon, is spot-on here.

Well, she was like this even when sober, so it's not much of a stretch she'd be like this when hopped up.

• Love 8

At first I was wondering why Thomas was working Zoe again but clearly (IMO, anyway) it's part of his plan to undermine Steffy. He should not be gossiping about the co-CEO's personal problems to one of her employees. 

"So now my daughter's a drug addict?" Uh, yeah, ya clueless moron! Why do you keep refusing to acknowledge the truth about your two oldest brats until it smacks you in the face? Stevie Wonder could see that Steffy was in a badly altered state. At least try to find out what's going on with her before you assume other people are just trying to make her look bad

Zoe easily got sucked in by Thomas' latest ploy. That guy would have Machiavelli giving him high fives. Sigh, if only Thomas would use his powers for good. 😐 (And what happened to the Zoe who flew across an ocean and a continent to get her ex back? Body-snatched?)

Whoa, Steffy out here about to shiv somebody! Where does a spoiled rich girl raised in Beverly Hills learn how to be gangsta like that? Guess those punks Liam, Hope, and Brooke should feel lucky Steffy didn't go Dirty Harry on them.

I hope today wasn't meant to be some kind of impromptu intervention because it came across to me more like an inquisition. All Steffy could see was loss and betrayal instead people deeply concerned about her life and health. Maybe when she's had time for the drugs in her to wear off, her family can try to talk to her. Honestly, if this doesn't end with Steffy going to rehab and she's not just given some magical self-cure, I will...be very disappointed. 😞

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

(And what happened to the Zoe who flew across an ocean and a continent to get her ex back? Body-snatched?)

TIIC expect us to forget about all of that crazy and see her as some innocent kitten who'd never hurt a fly. I'll grant you she's redeemed herself with helping Hope expose Thomas and it's more than Flo has ever been inclined to do for her cousin, but I can't even with this. 

• Love 7

So previously, I said that Thomas has been egging on Steffy's fears and insecurities about being alone and abandoned by Liam to get her to become dependent on pills and then faked that bit about Vinnie sending her those pills. Now I actually think that he added an extra little something to those pills to be her even more erratic and paranoid after that knife waving.

I mean if Thomas was actually a decent human being he would have offered to watch over Kelly, suggest hiring (or doing it for her) some extra help to take care of Steffy's house and child or show actual concern when his sister was clearly struggling.

• Love 7

Excuse me but didn’t Ridge tell Lurch to stay a Stuffy’s house incase she came home.  Lurch listens as well as he acts which is like 💩.  Lurch is so disingenuous in trying to make amends with all who he offended. Sorry, but Lurch doesn’t have a sincere bone in his body. 

Ridge is a fucking idiot. He learns that Stuffy is on opioids and all he can say so my daughter is a drug addict. Finally the light bulb 💡 goes off in his head and realizes Stuffy is in trouble.  

• Love 7

Who even carries a switchblade? I mean, in the Rich and Famous Forresters world? Very bizarre.

Today's show was awesome (except for the switchblade).

I just realized when catching up on eps that this is still the same day that Thomas stopped by with the "gifts" from Vinny. So she just got these pills today, and took one or two, and went off her nut? I guess it is because Vinny's pills are something quite different from Doc's pills.

I really want it to be Thomas who is doing this to Steffy (not Vinny) but she exchanged texts with Vinny while Thomas was on the phone in her house. Unless he is super devious and was pretending to be on the phone.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Who even carries a switchblade? I mean, in the Rich and Famous Forresters world? Very bizarre.

Man, Steffy does not live up to Stephanie's legacy at all! Steph knew how to strap up and kept a piece on her--after gifting Brooke a gun to off herself with, how TF is a knife gonna compete? 

11 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Zoe comes in and is on the verge of immediately turning and leaving when Thomas asks her to stay. She is clearly guarded when he tells her he wants to apologize. And man, I really, really hate her hair. 

Zoe-encounter-Thomas-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1

Forgot to comment on this direct earlier since...yeah, it's Zoe, no one cares, but every time I see whatever that is on her head and the three different tones with the blonde front, I can only think of Yu-Gi-Oh:

Yugi_muto.png.ebc5c7a5ff684180dffddbf5e565a497.png

It's not even close, Yugi definitely pulls it off better.

It bears repeating: Zoe moved across the pond and stalked her last ex for months until she wore him out, then dropped him like a rock when push came to shove without blinking. But I'm supposed to believe she's entertaining any of Tomass' foolishness? I will be glad the day Zoe fucks off to London for good, but God, they need to do better for her if they're invested in keeping her around for the long haul.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, bannana said:

Today's show was awesome (except for the switchblade).

I just realized when catching up on eps that this is still the same day that Thomas stopped by with the "gifts" from Vinny. So she just got these pills today, and took one or two, and went off her nut? I guess it is because Vinny's pills are something quite different from Doc's pills.

I really want it to be Thomas who is doing this to Steffy (not Vinny) but she exchanged texts with Vinny while Thomas was on the phone in her house. Unless he is super devious and was pretending to be on the phone.

Now that I think about it, I want to say that Thomas was supposedly talking to Vinny while Vinny was texting with Steffy. Right after she opened the box. 

But what if he was really the one texting her as Vinny instead? And why would Steffy have Vinny in her phone? But perhaps Thomas added that number for her. Shady AF is all I’m saying. 

• Love 6

I know it is bad taste

And probably too soon

But I just can't help myself:

Switch Blade Steffy

Marone The Meat Cutter

Stic Ya Steffy

Mack The Marone

OUCH! Stop it! Those rotten tomatoes hurt!

Ah, that was some good stuff today. I found myself rewinding to catch all the little nuances, something I haven't done in ages. I don't need to break anything down because @CountryGirl has already done a marvelous job of that. I will say that Scott Clifton was my undoing at the end there. He must have been pulling from some real life experience or something, because that shit was spot on. Thorsten too. You know, TK is so much better at comedy and drama than he is at romance. I know he does a lot of stuff in real life with kids; he is really a decent person, so I sometimes feel bad for being so hard on him as Ridge. But he was on his game in those scenes. And JMW brought the goods as well. Oh, and there was another Taylor mention today. 

15 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Except those of us who watched know better. It's the Taylor Hayes Forrester Fauxstory and Dogma. Man, she's taught her children well.

Indeed, and it is so unfortunate. We have a limited supply of core character children, and both of Ridge's are very unlikable. I have to throw Rick in there as well because I have always disliked the character. And I must admit that it makes me feel bad for Steffy. She lost her twin, and should have been able to seek comfort from Hope, but their relationship was tarnished before they were even born. I think somewhere in the back of her head Steffy remembers Brooke stepping in and being a mom to them after Taylor died. I just watched an old clip of a birthday party for Thomas; it was just after Taylor's second reanimation, and Brooke had moved out of Ridge's house. Thomas was really upset that Brooke wasn't there, when a few minutes later Brooke shows up, and all three of them, Thomas, Steffy and Phoebe, ran to Brooke hugging her and telling her how much they had missed her. And this is why Taylor went full force with the anti Logan Campaign. She could not stand that her kids had true feelings for Brooke. Never mind that Brooke had done a damn good job helping Taylor's kids cope with the loss of their natural mother. And Taylor being a psychiatrist, should have known how confusing that would be for small kids. Such a hateful bitch. Maybe this will help Steffy rid herself of her mother's bile and venom, and be able to move forward a much better person. 

15 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

who is wearing his skeptic's frown

That is absolutely spot on

7 hours ago, bannana said:

IKR? Mr. R, who is a B&B voyeur, asked me that very question. My thought was maybe Steffy had a stash of them for protection? I mean, non of these very rich people have any type of security systems, and they never lock their doors. 

16 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And another reason to say "fuck off, covid!"

Yes, so much this. I felt the distancing worked in the initial scenes, when everyone was up in arms, and unsure of what was going on. But once we got to the point of Steffy dropping the knife and giving in to her pain; is the moment Ridge should have went to his daughter to comfort her. Then the rest should have followed. And Annika should have been able to console her husband. That would have added so many more layers, but I think they did well with the restrictions they have to work with. 

• Love 7

I really wish they would've had Brooke and Hope leave for a bit during the scenes today. Having so many people telling Steffy she had a problem and basically all repeating the same thing over and over, was too much, and I think just kept driving her stress up and up and up. Once Ridge got there, I think it should've been just Ridge and Liam with her at that point, or even Ridge and Brooke. I think the numbers needed to reduce and for the conversation to not be so much of 4-on-1. Cause everything that went down in Brooke's house over the past few days has done nothing but escalate the situation. Steffy isn't going to be the first priority for Liam, Hope, or Brooke, which I get, and that does nothing for someone in as vulnerable of a mental state as Steffy has been in these scenes. They were powerful scenes, but also a disaster for the situation at hand. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Now that I think about it, I want to say that Thomas was supposedly talking to Vinny while Vinny was texting with Steffy. Right after she opened the box. 

But what if he was really the one texting her as Vinny instead? And why would Steffy have Vinny in her phone? But perhaps Thomas added that number for her. Shady AF is all I’m saying. 

It would be great if it was Thomas and not Vinny. This is Thomas getting his revenge on Steffy for teaming up with Hope and Zoe to expose him. It's pretty cruel but we know he is capable of that. See: driving Emma off the canyon road.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, bannana said:

It would be great if it was Thomas and not Vinny. This is Thomas getting his revenge on Steffy for teaming up with Hope and Zoe to expose him. It's pretty cruel but we know he is capable of that. See: driving Emma off the canyon road.

Found this on B&B wiki. Some of them aren't really crimes but put together, it shows that Thomas a nasty, crazy piece of work:

Misdeeds and Crimes:

Tried to set Rick Forrester's car on fire. (2009)

Arrested for blowing up Rick's car. (2009)

Punched Rick. (2009)

Conspired with Steffy to forge text messages to keep Brooke away from their father. (2009)

Falsely claimed to have had sex with Brooke in exchange for Stephanie's 25% of Forrester Creations. (2011)

Conspired with Steffy to manipulate Hope to keep her away from Liam so she could manipulate him into staying with her. (2012-13)

Tried to seduce Hope to keep her away from Liam and failed. (2012)

Shoved Rick through a window during a fight. (2012)

Punched his father in the face. (Sep 2015)

Kidnapped Douglas after discovering that he was his son (May 2016).

Withheld the truth that Phoebe Forrester II is really Beth Spencer from Hope and Liam (2019)

Deleted photos of Phoebe Forrester II from Hope's phone (June 2019).

Tailgated and bumped Emma Barber's car causing a fatal crash that resulted in her death. (June 2019).

Drugged Liam Spencer so he would have sex with Steffy (July 2019)

Manipulated a grieving Hope to get her to marry him and to be a mother to his son (2019).

Manipulated Douglas into proposing to Hope, and threatening punishment if the secret regarding Beth was revealed to others (2019).

Frightened Douglas with a projected hologram of a ghost, to make Hope want to hold their wedding sooner (July 2019).

Threatened Flo Fulton's life if she revealed the secret about Beth (August 2019).

Silenced and hid Hope's phone inside a drawer, before leaving a honeymoon destination (August 2019)

Had planned on drugging Hope but his plans went awry when he found out that Douglas had revealed the truth (August 2019)

Fought with Liam inside Forrester Creations' CEO Office and on the rooftop (August 2019).

Verbally abused and threatened Douglas before and after he revealed the truth about Beth (August and September 2019).

Thomas manipulated Danny into dropping a bombshell on Brooke in order to put a crack in her marriage to his father, Ridge (October 2019).

Attempts to convince Hope into having sex with him in exchange for custody of Douglas (November 2019).

Set his own sister to kiss Liam so Hope would broke up with him (January 2020).

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bannana said:

That’s right! Steffy was in on the plot to expose him at the Zomas wedding. Even more reason for him to be seeking revenge - through any means necessary. 

• Love 2

Tried to seduce Hope to keep her away from Liam and failed. (2012)

Wasn't this when Steffy wanted him to get Hope drunk and have sex with her? He didn't have to do it of course (because Steffy is not the boss of him), but I'd put this one on Steffy's list too since it was her idea. Geez, when Steffy and Thomas team up to go after Liam and Hope everybody better be very afraid because those two have no limits.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2020 at 8:22 AM, RuntheTable said:

Indeed, and it is so unfortunate. We have a limited supply of core character children, and both of Ridge's are very unlikable. I have to throw Rick in there as well because I have always disliked the character. And I must admit that it makes me feel bad for Steffy. She lost her twin, and should have been able to seek comfort from Hope, but their relationship was tarnished before they were even born. I think somewhere in the back of her head Steffy remembers Brooke stepping in and being a mom to them after Taylor died. I just watched an old clip of a birthday party for Thomas; it was just after Taylor's second reanimation, and Brooke had moved out of Ridge's house. Thomas was really upset that Brooke wasn't there, when a few minutes later Brooke shows up, and all three of them, Thomas, Steffy and Phoebe, ran to Brooke hugging her and telling her how much they had missed her. And this is why Taylor went full force with the anti Logan Campaign. She could not stand that her kids had true feelings for Brooke. Never mind that Brooke had done a damn good job helping Taylor's kids cope with the loss of their natural mother. And Taylor being a psychiatrist, should have known how confusing that would be for small kids. Such a hateful bitch. Maybe this will help Steffy rid herself of her mother's bile and venom, and be able to move forward a much better person. 

Yes, I always thought that Thomas and Steffy had a good relationship with Brooke despite all of the pingponging back and forth of Ridge.  She was a good mom to them after the multiple Taylor deaths.  I guess with Taylor alive, somewhere along the line, they hate her now.  It's sad.

It is weird they keep mentioning Taylor if there are no plans to bring her back.  I hadn't realised that there was any backstory behind Hunter Tylo's absence or limited usage.  I would agree that the natural thing to do here would be for either Ridge or Thomas to call up Taylor and ask her to come to town and support her daughter, even if Steffy thinks she doesn't need help.

Interesting suggestions for a Taylor recast, but I don't see any reason why they need to find someone who looks like Hunter Tylo.  I mean, they recast Ronnnn Moss and Ginsu cheekbones and carefully coiffed mullet with a frumpy, overweight, greaseball whose Irish/German/whatever accent kept coming and going in the beginning.

• Love 5

I think the person that Steffy and I guess Thomas should be blaming for their fracked up lives is their mother Taylor. She is the one that has been the last decade or so blaming the Logans for her unhappiness and drilling that into her kids. She is the one who is never around when her children truly need her. And even if it wasn't her fault, she was the one who died (twice) and was missing chunks of their childhood.

However they are so entitled and self-absorbed, both Steffy and Thomas were the ones who insisted that Brooke and minor children (RJ and Hope) needed to give up Ridge to back from Taylor and the already adult children of Ridge and Taylor.

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, blackwing said:

Yes, I always thought that Thomas and Steffy had a good relationship with Brooke despite all of the pingponging back and forth of Ridge. 

Apart from Thomas having a hard time shortly after Taylor's dead (but prior to his SORAS as original Teen Thomas) the Taytots did love Brooke growing up. But then the minute Taylor returned, they were a collective Uncle Phil to her DJ Jazz (I can't find a gif compressed enough to insert here, so heres a youtube clip instead). Aside from Phoebe, they couldn't get rid of Brooke fast enough.

And then once Steffy was cast with JMW, all the revisionist BS started. Ridge was never a great husband but in the early days of the Hope/Steffy war, he did as good of a job as anyone did of speaking against Steffy's gross behavior towards Hope  and tried to make them respect the marriage of the other re: Liam. Hell, he even managed to call Liam out in a way that didn't make me want to punch him about his own long history. He was anything but an absentee father and I hated this BS that Steffy insists on spewing.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Today's show didn't pack quite the emotional punch of many of last week's episodes, but was still watch-worthy.

We open at the cliff house where Ridge is babysitting Steffy and man, you'd think he was the addict.

Ridge-rehab-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

I mean...damn, he looks ROUGH.

While she's not waving around switchblades like she's Riff or Bernardo (@LittleIggy LOL), she's decidedly very salty about recent events and isn't in the mood for any of Ridge's fatherly concern about how she's doing.

And I have to say, Steffy's makeup, facial expressions, and body language ooze addict, so kudos to Jacqui here. 

EjBgnVAU8AA4Sl4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Steffy: "Hope and Liam stole my baby, how do you expect me to feel?"

Ridge: "You know that's not what's happening."

Steffy: "It's exactly what happened. It's exactly what happened. Liam took Kelly and he gave her to Hope."

Ridge: "Liam and Hope are taking care of your baby, just like I'm trying to take care of my baby!"

Steffy: "I'm a grown woman, not your baby!" That must have stung Ridge. Also, Steffy? If you're a grown ass woman, get your messy life together. Starting with getting some help (you've only got several million lying around), kicking the pills, and tossing that portrait in the trash.

Ridge side-steps that, telling her she needs to address her dependency on the pain meds for Kelly, saying: "You need to stop for your little girl."

Steffy: "I'm not an addict!"

Ridge: "You're in denial. I want to help you."

Steffy: "You want to help? You get my daughter from Brooke's."

Ridge sighs as she adds," My only 'problem?' Hope and Liam's agenda, trying to take Kelly just like they did Phoebe." Her name is Beth! 

Ridge is already frustrated and dude, this is early days, snapping: "You need help! You need rehab!" And if I were Steffy, I'd be snapping right back that maybe if he had been there for her, she wouldn't have needed to turn to medication to get her through. Taking the pills, especially the illegal ones, is her shit to own, but Ridge and the rest of her family (Thomas/Eric/Taylor) own some share of the blame. Especially Thomas if he is, in fact, behind the illegal pills.

Steffy hand-waves his concern, scoffing that "this is so pointless!" She then grabs her keys to go after Kelly yet again, but Ridge stands his ground and tells her she's not going anywhere until she admits she has a problem and gets help.

Steffy's anger notches up another million degrees: "You're siding with the people who stole my daughter! I will never forgive you for this!"

Over at the Lope Cabin, Liam and Hope are discussing the previous day's events and still can't believe she pulled a knife on them.

EjBPNLxXkAAiTC2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Liam: "I never thought she'd go there. She really is in no condition to take care of Kelly right now." The pain is palpable on his face as he remarks about them having to keep Kelly safe from her own mother and asking to himself, Hope, the universe, itself, "How did we get here?"

Hope is just listening to him and my goodness, Annika is just gorgeous here. I know some aren't loving her darker blond hair but as a dark (and reddish) blond myself, I think she is #hairgoals here.

EjBPQ0cWsAE-iUC?format=jpg&name=900x900

He then shares that he contacted Dr. Finn, who arrives a few moments later.

EjBQp1gWAAAFTMw?format=jpg&name=small

Clearly, Hope is happy to see him.

EjBQy9dWAAA3eiR?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's a bit of sparring about which of the two have a more inappropriate relationship with Steffy and ain't nobody got time for that, folks.

Liam: "Umm. you see, I shouldn't have to break this news to you because you should have seen it already."

EjBR6NoXsAE_jA1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hope gives him a look and then looks at Dr. Finn like "Please excuse my husband."

EjBR78SXsAQpw3V?format=jpg&name=small

Liam continues: "I'm sorry, but it's true. He shouldn't be acting like Steffy's doctor if he's got a crush on her."

Finn: "Liam, with all due respect, that's not your call."

EjBR9M4XYAApDN3?format=jpg&name=small

Finn? Kind of rocks here.

He adds: I understand you and Steffy have a long, fraught history, but I could also argue that it’s inappropriate that you’re so invested in her personal life... When you have a wife and family of your own. So I’m here for a reason, let’s have it, otherwise, I have things to do."

EjBqIe2UMAAArQw?format=jpg&name=900x900

And I kind of love the "told-you-so" look Hope gives Liam here.

EjBQ2VzWoAc_ZBc?format=jpg&name=small

Although, enough already with the dick-measuring contest, gents, although I'd give this round to Finn. Easily.

Liam, mercifully, cuts to the chase: "Steffy's in trouble."

He quickly fills him and takes one last attempt at busting Finn's chops about why he didn't realize what was going on, saying: "if you wanted to date her so badly, shouldn't you have recused yourself as the guy responsible for her recovery?"

Hope actually interrupts him, saying: "Liam, Liam.. this isn't helping Steffy."  

EjBTj_RXkAEEH4g?format=jpg&name=small

Loving this Hope, the voice of reason.

Finn: "I don't disagree with you taking Kelly, but...taking her child could be a HUGE emotional set back. Especially, considering you know what happened when the truth came out about Beth, this could make Steffy feel the need to use even more."

EjBfIY4U0AAMcRo?format=jpg&name=small

Hope and Liam concur that her personality has changed on a dime as she is so angry and has been lying.

EjBUWW1X0AACfkQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

They include the piece about the knife and Finn is visibly shocked, remarking that it's clear she's struggling with addiction.

Finn: "Maybe I can get through to Steffy. Makeup for missing what's in front of me. I feel awful about that. You were right to call me out" He and Hope are clearly the bigger people in the room.

EjBkajqUMAAE6EA?format=jpg&name=small

Both men have valid points, so again, let's move on.

Liam wants to head over to Steffy's for another round of intervention and wants a united front.

Hope, again, is wise here as she says she thinks it's better if she sits this round out so as not to antagonize Steffy further, adding: "I'm concerned that my being there will do more harm than good." Particularly on Steffy's turf. And I love the look she gives Liam, like don't question me on this.

EjBTqK9WAAAj3ul?format=jpg&name=large

The two men leave to talk to Steffy and arrive none too soon as Steffy is screeching at Ridge, who looks tired of this already,.

EjBnKu5VoAAHlyO?format=jpg&name=small

Liam enters, seemingly alone for the moment.

Steffy: "You're not welcome here. Not without Kelly!"

Liam: "Me taking Kelly, that's not permanent."

The sneer is wiped off her face when she realizes Liam didn't come alone and Finn enters the house.

EjBnKQnU4AA-rBb?format=jpg&name=900x900

EjBnLOiUwAA7RBY?format=jpg&name=small

Finn: "Liam called me and told me what happened, he's concerned."

Steffy, resumes denying she has a problem.

Finn, who I'm guessing has seen this song-and-dance too many times to count, asks, quietly and deadly calm: "Did you get the pills on the street?"

Steffy is furious at this, screaming: "Get out! NOW!" 

Liam: "Steffy, I love you, but Kelly's not coming back until you kick the pills."

Steffy, sounding like the little girl she's clamoring to get back and it's pitiful to see, "There's no help, there's no help, I need them...I need my pills!"

EjBn0_oUcAALPp-?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 9

Can Liam just get to the point without a soliloquy?  Why waist 100 words when only 5 or 6 will do.  

Is Dr Finn actually recommending that Kelly should be with her opioid addicted mother.  Hey Dr Finn, if you care so much about Stuffy than have her re-examined to see if there is something you missed is causing her pain. It could be muscular therefore only muscle relaxers can help. 

Stuffy is now a full blown addict. Fuck the world, I need my pills. Pills pills my kingdom for some pills. 

• Love 4

Was Ridge implying that Steffy got her "amazing" parenting skills from Taylor? The woman who can't even be bothered to come back to LA when her kids are in dire situations?  FOHWTBS. 😒

Liam is right though, IMO Finn should not be acting as Steffy's doctor because he's not objective. He only sees her through rose-colored glasses and he supports her delusions that not having Liam is the real reason she's in so much pain.

Steffy's life's been tough? GMAFB. She's a millionaire heiress, she lives on prime property in Malibu, she has a job at the top of her family's international company, she can hire full-time live-in staff, and she can consult the top medical specialists located anywhere in the world. She has one child who's healthy, loved by three families, and well-cared-for by her father. Where's the problem? Oh yeah, Liam married his other baby mama, who was his first choice from the beginning. The engagement ring was STILL WARM, Steffy. Wah, wah, wah. 😑

🎶They tried to make her go to rehab, but she said, no, no, no.🎶

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Someone who has paid closer attention, help bring me up to speed. I thought Finn recused himself as Steffy's doctor. I know they kissed and everything, but I had been under the assumption that he was still not her doctor anymore. Or did B&B just leave that in limbo? 

I will say, I appreciate that Finn is getting some more interaction with others in the cast. He's still wooden, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for awhile due to how he's had to come into the show in the midst of a pandemic. I do think today was his best day so far, though.

I also appreciate how rough Ridge looked today. I think that was very accurate for a parent to look that drained and rough when their child is going through a hard time, and since he stayed the night, I'm guessing he slept on the couch, or didn't sleep at all, so him looking rough is even more accurate. 

God, Liam sounded so self-righteous today. Having to make sure everyone know he was right, try and blame Finn for so much. Dude, we get it, you don't want Steffy moving on. 

Also, Finn, did say he wasn't disagreeing with what Liam did, just pointed out that it could cause her to spiral further. And I agree with him. I do not think Liam handled any of that the right way, which I get. When you're scared and mad, emotions can get the best of you. I do wish he'd show some maturity and admit that yes, he should've taken Kelly, but he also could have gone about that in a different way, cause all he did that day was escalate the situation over and over and over. 

Have to also add that I really wish Liam wasn't involved in the scenes today at Steffy's house. He keeps jumping to being really condescending too fast, which is so not needed right now. It should've been Thomas, but oh well, it is B&B. 

Edited by NetflixandChill
  • Love 6

I also gave a side eye to "Steffy's had such a terrible life." Pul-LEEZE!  AFAIC, all of her misfortune has been brought on by herself. The exception is that she couldn't help that her mother "died" twice.

Eye roll to Ridge's implication that Steffy got her "exemplary" mothering skilz from Taylor. 😏

Lastly, I don't see how Steffy got so addicted after only two refills. If indeed she was that hooked, wouldn't she be going through withdrawal symptoms? On "Intervention," the opioid addicts always complain about being "dope sick" if they have to wait too long before their next fix. They are always sweating profusely, retching, shaking, etc.  If B&B is going to go there, they need to pull out all the stops. 

I have to admit that I am very pleasantly surprised by JMW's performance during this SL. Admittedly, my expectations were quite low, but she is doing superb! BRAVO!! (as opposed to Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!*) 😉

*Wonder if DR shouts "Bold! Bold! Bold! when she wants a scene cut? 😄

• Love 9

I'm going to go out on a limb here and defend Steffy's emotional pain just a little. She's clearly got abandonment issues (though anything with Liam feels self-inflicted).  Rich or poor, emotions aren't rational. And it's not like her family is all that emotionally stable anyway.

I've made it my head canon that Steffy was trying to be super single mom on her own without paid help because her past achievements have been discounted because of her money and background.  Again, not rational but I can imagine her overhearing whispers about everything being handed to her and it stinging.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, bannana said:

I still really want it to be Thomas who sent her the pills. He looked like he was either fake upset today, or upset that he maybe pushed Steffy too far, causing her to pull a switchblade on her father!

the bae GIF

He was "upset" when he was in scenes with the object of his obsession who gets to feel sorry for him.

• Love 6

Liam standing there looking all swole while wee Finn seemed to me like he could use a couple or three sandwiches. 😼

Thomas getting all emo about Steffy when Hope mentioned the knife was hilarious to me! I wonder if he put a thumbtack in his shoe so he could cry on cue. And Hope fell for it with her gullible self.

I see you Hope, getting an eyeful of Thomas in that black muscle shirt. Thomas was bringing out his heavy artillery. 🙂

Meh on the intervention team using Kelly as a bargaining chip with Steffy. IMO Steffy needs to want to be sober for herself and own health and not put responsibility for her sobriety on an innocent child. Odds are at some point Kelly will try to blame herself for Steffy's addiction.

JMW did a good job but I think her dialogue there at the end today was pure Emmy bait. Whatever, I wonder if we'll see her in rehab or if she'll just show up "cured" one day? 😐

• Love 9

Oh good grief, Thomas. How stupid do you think the viewers are? Hope might be vulnerable to your machinations (even after ALL YOU’VE DONE TO HER AND LIAM) but WE are not. I really believe that you gave those drugs to Steffy and Vinny covered your butt with her. I am over Steffy wavering and swaying and glaring at people and yelling at people. Thank God she’s going to rehab!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and defend Steffy's emotional pain just a little. She's clearly got abandonment issues (though anything with Liam feels self-inflicted).  Rich or poor, emotions aren't rational. And it's not like her family is all that emotionally stable anyway.

I can dig this. Liam (and Hope) are getting the brunt of the ‘blame’ for Steffy’s spiral but to me they’re ‘irritants/triggers’ to larger baggage Steffy is carrying due to Taylor’s death/return, the retconned Logan hatred, and Phoebe’s shocking death. On one hand it seems out of the blue that Steffy is having this addiction/control issues but objectively when you add up her losses this unloading of all this pent up pain shouldn’t be too surprising. My only quibble is we’re missing a key player in this- Taylor. Not only to address her role in facilitating baby ‘Phoebe’ for Steffy but also how Taylor pops in and out of Steffy’s life with each return bringing turmoil-intentional or not. And if they really want to go there explore the complicated feelings/blame over Phoebe’s death supposedly due to Phoebe’s issues over Taylor/Rick and how it made Phoebe uncharacteristically lash out with fatal (for her) consequences.  

Then you get to Still and Steam. Both men ‘abandoned’ Steffy and in pretty dramatic, impactful ways. Still’s chemistry makes it easy to overlook that Bill basically dropped Steffy in the worst way and blessed her marrying both his adult sons. Steffy hitches her hopes on Liam only to have him finally walk out (his reasons a bit more understandable given she screwed his dad) when she was on the verge of having it all finally- a man who loved her and their miracle baby. Even her bad choice to have that night with Bill makes sense when you take into account that she was hurting from Liam’s admission of emotional affair with Sally (echoes of her father being torn between her mother and Brooke), she’s an especially big emotional ball of need/reassurance in that moment, and Bill was who she always really wanted and in that moment he was finally offering all of himself. But in the light of day, I think Steffy regretted her choice large part because it jeopardized the ideal family she envisioned with Liam and it cracked the view of herself as being better than ‘that slut from the valley’ who was a ‘proper’ true, blue loyal wife and not a home wrecker. That’s why when Liam walked out, it devastated her because she had fought long and hard to ‘win’ him only to lose due to her bad choice.

Where my one disconnect comes is that Steffy seemed to have really and truly moved on from Liam (and Bill) when she made her declaration two (?) years ago. As mentioned, emotions aren’t rationale and maybe we’re to believe now that she was lying to herself, but she seemed to be living with that conviction until Thomas put it in her head that she needed to reunite with Liam (so that he could be with Hope). But even then in the end she copped to her role in Thomas’ machinations to both Hope and Liam and convincingly let Liam go *again*.  It seems like for the addiction story they had to have her backtrack one more time, but maybe they’re gonna actually explore that for once it really isn’t about Liam’s dumbass waffling actions; it just provided the opening for Steffy to get a full unload/exploration/deconstruction of all that has happened to her these last few years, her choices, and how she got to this point in her life. 

Then again this is BB. Steffy will probably be clean, sober, reunited with Kelly and engaged to Finn by Christmas with another baby girl on the way that she can name Phoebe 😂

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

I thought when they really pointed out to Steffy that she could o.d. and die, that was quite impactful.

It was interesting to watch because if she really refused there is not much they could do. Ridge could fire her, Liam could sue for custody, but she could have continued spiralling out of control, and a lot of families go through this, being completely helpless.

No No No Rehab GIF by Amy Winehouse

• Love 1

I've made it my head canon that Steffy was trying to be super single mom on her own without paid help because her past achievements have been discounted because of her money and background. 

Okay but then I don't think she can turn around and try to get sympathy or accolades because her life's so "hard." Her life is far from hard and AFAIC whatever it is is largely because she's chosen to live the way she does. Maybe she should stop trying to prove other people's opinions of her are wrong and just live the way she can well-afford to live.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meh on the intervention team using Kelly as a bargaining chip with Steffy. IMO Steffy needs to want to be sober for herself and own health and not put responsibility for her sobriety on an innocent child.

People IRL unfortunately do this, too. I get it, you're trying to save a life  by any means necessary for someone who may or may not acknowledge they have a problem, but ultimately any kind of treatment for this has to be done for their well-being first. Yanno how  planes instruct people to put their own oxygen mask on first before their child's? Same thing here.

• Love 3

Good for you Steffy! 

Jacqui did some good stuff in those scenes, but my favorite part was the dawning realization that she has a problem. That far away, confused look in her eyes was spot on. What killed the scene for me was the Covid distancing. 

I won't hold the intervener's feet to the fire for using Kelly. I have never been a part of an intervention, but I would imagine the concerned parties would pull out anything that might be able to reach the addict. For Steffy, that is Kelly. I would hope/think that when Steffy has healed, she will understand Liam's motives. 

This new Thomas has grown on me. He manipulates with ease and good looks. I am convinced he is behind those pills. 

I liked how Dr. Finn kept asking Steffy where she got her stash. 

I am going to give Ridge a pass here too. He looks like hell, but I would expect that. And he was a nice dad and made Steffy a healthy breakfast. 

Sometimes Hope seems so mature, then she does stuff like the other day with Thomas, when they were discussing Liam. But I think she made the right decision to stay put. 

Fuck you Taylor. I blame you for most of what is going on right now. And a Bitch can't be bothered to even pick up the phone and call her daughter. UGH. POS better never look at Brooke as a bad parent again. Brooke has hurt her kids for sure, but she hasn't subjected them to a lifetime of brainwashing, and never encouraged them to hate. Taylor fucked with her kids heads in the worst way. and has now dropped the ball and left Ridge to clean it all up. And I did feel a bit for Ridge when he was talking about losing one daughter, because he did lose Phoebe, and that was because of Taylor too. 

What I fear is that Ridge will have Taylor be the one to "help" Steffy. There has been all kinds of Taylor mentions, and Brooke even said they needed Taylor's help. I can just see it now:

"You have to try Steffy; you have to think about your future and Kelly's future!"

"But I need my pills mom! They make me feel better!"

"I know honey, I understand your pain. I lived it for thirty years, watching Brooke and her family steal everything. But right now, you need to focus on getting better, then you can focus on getting your family back together."

Oh yeah, Taylor would surely be the one to help Steffy. 

I will say that none of Steffy's family is in her corner except Ridge. He is really the only one who hasn't sabotaged Steffy in some way. Thomas is playacting and Taylor is MIA, and has never been there for her daughter unless she had a stake in it, or was trying to drive one through Brooke's heart. 

What I also fear will happen is that Eric, who has not been making the most judicious decisions in these last years, will say that until Steffy is cured, he will be appointing Thomas as Ridge's co-CEO, and then Thomas will pull out his How to Fuck Your Dad Over Playbook, and set to work on removing Ridge from the CEO spot. 

On 9/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, NetflixandChill said:

Someone who has paid closer attention, help bring me up to speed. I thought Finn recused himself as Steffy's doctor. I know they kissed and everything, but I had been under the assumption that he was still not her doctor anymore. Or did B&B just leave that in limbo? 

I think he is still acting as her Dr, He was going to recommend one of his colleagues, but Steffy told him no, she wanted him to be her doctor. So I took it that he was going to continue in that role. 

On 9/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, NetflixandChill said:

I will say, I appreciate that Finn is getting some more interaction with others in the cast. He's still wooden, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for awhile due to how he's had to come into the show in the midst of a pandemic

Yes, it is hard to start a relationship, and be trying to woo someone, when you have to shout your thoughts and desires from across the room. I keep tying to imagine the difference if Dr. Finn had been able to get close to Steffy, and gently sweep her hair aside, smiling down at her. That kind of thing changes the whole dynamic of a scene. Just like those Bridge break up scenes. Ridiculous! Brooke has never broken up with Ridge without touching his face and hugging him. And Ridge cannot do a scene, much less a break up scene, with Brooke without grabbing her head. I do find Dr. Finn attractive in a quirky kind of way, but I like quirky. And he is really cute when he smiles. 

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam standing there looking all swole while wee Finn seemed to me like he could use a couple or three sandwiches.

Oh, Dear God, stop that! Scott Clifton's arms though. I just cannot stop staring at them. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Fuck you Taylor. I blame you for most of what is going on right now. And a Bitch can't be bothered to even pick up the phone and call her daughter. UGH. POS better never look at Brooke as a bad parent again. Brooke has hurt her kids for sure, but she hasn't subjected them to a lifetime of brainwashing, and never encouraged them to hate. Taylor fucked with her kids heads in the worst way. and has now dropped the ball and left Ridge to clean it all up. And I did feel a bit for Ridge when he was talking about losing one daughter, because he did lose Phoebe, and that was because of Taylor too. 

Straight facts, but especially that last sentence. Because she never got dragged for dating Rick after Phoebe did but as recently as her last appearance on the show was dragging Brooke for Deacon. 

Nor has Brooke for all her faults programed her kids to thrive on hate. Rick is a noteable exception and even there, between Ridge being a flake and Thomas being the loon that he is who tried to kill him on more than one occasion, I can't entirely blame him there.

The show has had moments of the Taytots gaining clarity about how shitty their mother is (ie, Steffy re: the most recent Lope wedding and Thomas shortly after Caroline had died screeching about Brooke bc reasons)..I wish any of them stuck.

• Love 6
On 9/29/2020 at 10:23 AM, CharlizeCat said:

I also gave a side eye to "Steffy's had such a terrible life." Pul-LEEZE!  AFAIC, all of her misfortune has been brought on by herself. The exception is that she couldn't help that her mother "died" twice.

I agree, one of the only "terrible" things that have happened to her are Taylor dying twice, which was temporary grief since she didn't die.  Although she might as well be dead since she never bothers to call or text.  But I do feel bad for Steffy about Phoebe dying (the sister, not the not-hers baby).  That sucked.

I am so incredibly tired of Quinn.  She's a 55 year old woman acting like she is in high school and playing games to trick Bobby into thinking that Susie said he is a bad kisser so that he will dump her and chase after Jessica who will dump Johnny for him and then that frees up Johnny to ask out Quinn's best friend Mindy who has been pining for Johnny for years.  Doesn't she have anything better to do?  Does she still design jewelry in her garage?  I thought she was supposed to be a world class designer, have they even mentioned this any time recently?  If she's not working, why doesn't she at least enjoy life as the Forrester matriarch?  Sit by the pool, plant some olive trees, ride a horse, whatever.  The ONLY thing she does here is meddle in other people's lives.  Why not just be happy?

It's too much to hope that Bradley or someone from his team follows boards like this one, but if I wrote the stories, I would have Eric find out that she tricked Ridge into marrying Shauna.  And dump her for Donna.  Is John McCook even still on contract?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

So I haven't had a chance to watch yesterday's show except for a little bit of Thomas and Hope...and give Thomas, the character, the Emmy for Best Actor. Those tears and ugly crying for Steffy's addiction plight...

tenor.gif?itemid=9201776

Bonus points for sporting a black tank and an angsty expression.

That's like catnip for Hope.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Well, now that Ridge has slammed Steffy’s butt in rehab, he’s ready to move right along to marrying that grifter from Vegas. No point in wasting time, folks. He’s not getting any younger and neither is Flo’s mom. Brooke is in disbelief! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Ridge should seriously wonder why Quinn keeps speaking for Shauna. He just seems vaguely amused by it. Fool.

Heh, Donna was taking the girls out for a stroll. Looks like the girls have been eating good. 😼

What the heck, Zoe? Why you getting all up in Brooke's business? Brooke didn't seem fazed though. Brown-nosing 2020-style. 😏

Zoe has apparently sprouted a halo. That must mean

Spoiler

her sister who's coming soon will be a terror.

Quinn's tattoos are distracting to me. 😐

So was DR filming from her back yard, lol?

I'll be curious to see how they have a socially-distanced wedding in Eric's living room. Maybe there won't be many guests.

• Love 7

I know show is stupid but why does Ridge have stay married to and/or marry Shauna? Did Shauna sign his name to a divorce settlement or something? Will she get half of the fortune? Like I said, I know show is stupid but why can’t Ridge divorce Shauna and re-marry, marry, marry, marry, Brooke?

• Love 3