Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Does anyone smell another love triangle between Xende, Zoey, and Carter?  Why has Zoey been elevated to almost daily status?  To me she should be playing the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. 

Quinn deserves her comeuppance but Shauna, her “good friend”, just had to throw her under the bus. 

Quinn is psycho but she is who she is and Brooke is a phony controlling overbearing witch try not to be. In other words a fake. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Runningwild said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds Zoe unattractive. 

I think she could be if she weren't given the same shelter cats for wigs that Steffy had a few years ago. She had way more normal looking hair when she came from London. I dunno why she's been rocking the Yu-Gi-Oh cosplayer wig since Show started reshooting.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Quinn is psycho but she is who she is and Brooke is a phony controlling overbearing witch try not to be. In other words a fake. 

Yes, yes, and YES. Quinn's psychotic tendencies have turned her into a controlling, overbearing witch, but at least she's not phony like Brooke. However, I have these instances in my viewing where I have flashbacks of what she did to Liam, and I'm completely squicked out. But then Quinn hands Brooke's ass to her and I'm all "yaaaaayyyyy! Go ON!"

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Yep, just as I suspected, SL has come in with a real soft landing. 

It will be all about what Quinn did. 

Shauna will eventually get a pass because she was the truth teller, and the one who had "reservations" about doing what she did. I was not the least bit surprised that Shauna threw Quinn under the bus. She hasn't given up on a life with Ridge, and the more blame and shame she can cast on Quinn the better. It didn't miss me that they allowed her to wax on about how sorry she was. And that they let Ridge listen to all of it, instead of cutting Shauna off at the knees, and calling her out as the grifting, gold digging, little liar she is. 

As always, Ridge will be coddled, all his bad behavior, and actions, and decisions, will be overlooked because of what Big Bad Quinn did. 

But I am mostly pissed off at Brooke. 

"Oh my poor Widdle Widge! Taken advantage of by those bitches!"

I know she didn't say that, but that was the gist of the conversation. 

Why does it never occur to Brooke to examine exactly how Ridge gets himself into these predicaments? He was mad at you, went straight to his sidepiece, and ran off to another city with her. He wasn't drunk then Brooke. He was fully aware of what he was doing. 

Fucking Brooke forgot the rules. Only Ridge is allowed to step out and kiss other people, like he was doing with Quinn before your blown Australian nuptials. And he has been engaging in heavy petting and sloppy wet kisses with Shauna for months while married to you. Best of all, he hasn't had one single fuck to give about it, or about what anyone thinks about it, because Shauna is just such a decent up standing lady. A real good person. OH! But now he won't give her the time of day. Now he is done with her, when he should have been done with her after the PhoBeth reveal. But Shauna showed Ridge her bright and shiny's and fondled his ego, so Ridge had to start up a romance with her. And that crime was against Brooke and her daughter. This time, Shauna played him, and we can't have that, so he has parked their relationship in the temp garage for now. Well, at least until Brooke puts her foot down about Kelly, then Ridge will get mad again, and will storm off to find Shauna, so he can vent about his horrid wife. After all, it has been a few weeks, and Shauna is truly sorry for her part in Quinn's plan. So yeah, it's all good with romancing her again until my anger with Brooke simmers down. 

To put it another way; Mr. R could scatter rose petals on my bed, and my bedroom floor, and down the stairs, and all over my living room; he could even shove a few up my royal ass, but there would be no way in hell I would welcome him back into my life after this nonsense. The deal sealer for me would have been Mr. R even entertaining the idea of another ceremony, instead of handing that tweedling twat annulment papers. 

Eric needs to step it up too. He used to lash Stephanie to shreds for pulling this kind of shit on Brooke. Put the bitch out, take down the friggin portrait, and get on the phone with Donna.

In other news, please tell me we are not gearing up for a triangle with those three. Those were the clunkiest scenes. How un-entertaining. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15

Huh, today you saw sparks of the old Zoe - confident, flirty, and shady as hell, LOL.

Girl, you gonna flirt with Zende, push him about his wife/status, have him speak French to you, and then coquettishly pull back saying 'I have a boyfriend.'? Uh huh. I see you, LOL.  Then the wink wink about not having the opportunity of being a Forrester coming to her again? Why does this show try to make it seem like marrying into this family is the best thing ever? LOL

I hate they went the Raya route with Zencole after we went through the anguish of watching Zencole vs Sasha and what not, but Zende seems to have come back with a bit more edge and DGAF-attitude and now has some interesting baggage they could explore. The funny thing is Zoe seems to have taken Sasha's spot in that she's had relationships with Thomas, teased her with Carter, and now pushing her on Zende.  They should've let Sasha stay on canvas since she's not really related to anyone - and her mother could've been someone interesting for potentially Bill or Eric or even Ridge.

Carter once again got off easy for his clueless facilitation of various crimes against the Forresters/Logans. Ridge having been just burned by Shauna- another participant in Phoebethgate- warning Carter about Zoe was a nice note - Ridge learned a leopard doesn't change her spots entirely. 

Quinn was saying the same crap with big moon eyes to Eric that she said to Wyatt when she pulled her ish. And making the same empty promises and asks for 'what can she do?' to make it right. How about not do it in the first place?  Eric was showing no signs of straying or breaking away, you just went after Brooke because you wanted payback.

Hilarious that Eric could've given two bits about Quinn's criminal rapey murderous past, but mess with Brooke? And he drops her butt. Brooke's hold remains STRONG.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Please, can someone remind me about how Zoe came about?  What guy was she originally with?  And my sister says she remembers something about her and a white cat.  I thought the cat was Liam’s, but she said it belonged to Zoe.  I also don’t get Zoe getting a front burner story.  I just hope they don’t bring her daddy back.

Go Eric, Go. But I feel so sorry for him.  He’s broken hearted.

I’m another one who doesn’t think Zoe is attractive.  It’s her mouth and teeth, I think, that are so big.  But heck, I think Shauna is extremely unattractive along with Flo and even Brooke.  Ms Brooke was pretty in her early days, but not so much anymore.

• Love 3

My memory is a bit foggy, but from what I recollect, Zoe was living in England, & she dated Zander. When he came to LA & Forrester, she followed him, even though he'd dumped her. It was most memorable (to me, anyway), because Zoe had to fake an English accent, since she was supposedly raised in England, while the actress playing Zoe was raised in America, & speaks like she did today. They had a storyline where she & Zander both agreed to see who could perform an American accent for the longest amount of time, or some nonsense. Spoiler alert: it appears that Zoe won the bet, as her English accent is long gone, not that it was ever believable to begin with. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 10/7/2020 at 3:42 PM, Anna Yolei said:

To top that all off, Nicole spent all her time chasing after waffle as Zzzzzzzzende, who was also chasing after Sasha and as soon as she birthed Lizzie, went back to him like none of that had happened. 😒

I'm glad Nicole isn't returning. She annoyed me more than Emma ever did.

The main thing I remember about Nicole is the terrifyingly hilarious wigs she wore. Dear God. They were road kill for sure. I’m positive someone will be able to find a photo of her somewhere.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Please, can someone remind me about how Zoe came about?  What guy was she originally with?  And my sister says she remembers something about her and a white cat.  I thought the cat was Liam’s, but she said it belonged to Zoe.  I also don’t get Zoe getting a front burner story.  I just hope they don’t bring her daddy back.

Go Eric, Go. But I feel so sorry for him.  He’s broken hearted.

I’m another one who doesn’t think Zoe is attractive.  It’s her mouth and teeth, I think, that are so big.  But heck, I think Shauna is extremely unattractive along with Flo and even Brooke.  Ms Brooke was pretty in her early days, but not so much anymore.

Yes, the actress was quite lovely back in the day when she was in her 20s (as most people are), but even in middle age, she's still fairly attractive. YMMV. I think what I like about Kelly is she's aged naturally over her decades on the show. [Or, if she's had surgery/injections, it's subtle, instead of being hideous like Hunter Tylo - egads!].

• Love 9

Whee, thirsty Zoe gets right to point: "What about your wife though, Zende? Can I move on you in good conscience or not?" If Zoe can't get one Forrester man she can get another. I ain't mad at her. Shoot your shot, girl.

Quinn sounded like a whiny baby to me today. Wah, Brooke is so mean to her!

I think I'm liking nuZende, so far. He doesn't seem as big of a doofus as I think his predecessor was. He has a little swagger.

Carter declares Ridge and Brooke still married, like legal magic. Yeah, no, I'm gonna need a second opinion from a lawyer with better bona fides than the freshly minted COO of FC. Hey, somebody get Justin on the phone!

Ridge, you judgmental d-bag, Zoe has a bit of a past? Have you looked in a mirror lately? This time last week you were content to stay married to the mother of the woman who helped kidnap Hope's baby and who advised her daughter to keep quiet about it. You can shut right the eff up on that score.

Watching the scales fall from Eric's eyes today was a glorious thing to me. But he didn't throw Quinn out! She's probably not honorable enough to leave on her own. Maybe Eric can send Carter over to help her pack. 😒

• Love 9

I’m sure this Covid thing has been hard for all of the actors on these shows. But good gracious, TK, could you muster a tiny bit of enthusiasm or interest for your role, your lines or your coworkers? Say a line, tilt your head, frown, say another line, tilt your head, frown. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I don’t know what you get paid but it’s WAY too much, buddy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

If Zoe and Zende were a couple at one time, why are they acting like they just met?

Because they did just meet. She dated Zander not Zende. 

So many zzzz's

Just like my reaction to most of this show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Eric is still and old fool.  I’m not excusing Quinn but she thought what she was doing was the best for Shauna and Ridge but he allowed Brooke to try to get him to get rid of Quinn because that was in his best interest. Brooke also encouraged Donna to make a play for Eric while he was still married to Quinn. But, of course, Brooke is perfect and everyone else has to kiss her ass.  Truth be told, Eric has more feelings for Brooke than he does for Quinn.  

Brooke and Ridge are back together again. I give it a month. 

Zoey is like a bouncing ball going from Zende to Lurch to Carter and now “flirting” with Xander. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

IIRC, when Zoe first came to town she was essentially stalking her ex Xander. At first, he was creeped out that she followed him there and then manipulated her way into becoming a model at one of the Forrester fashion shows. I think she sabotaged one of the models and then took her place. Later on, she was trying to lure Xander back by telling him that the cat they adopted together in England had died. She was renting Wyatt’s house at the time and Xander came over and they bonded over their loss. When she and Xander got back together they adopted a white cat. The cat lasted about 2 episodes and we haven’t heard from it again. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KLovestoShop said:

Was Zende adopted by Eric?

No. Zende is Eric’s grandson. He was adopted by Eric’s daughter Kristen and her husband Tony when they took a trip to Africa. Tony has AIDS and was involved in a charity related to that cause and he wanted to show Kristen about some of his work. Zende had just been orphaned when he lost his mom to the disease. Kristen and Tony fell in love with him and made arrangements to adopt him. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Yes, the actress was quite lovely back in the day when she was in her 20s (as most people are), but even in middle age, she's still fairly attractive. YMMV. I think what I like about Kelly is she's aged naturally over her decades on the show. [Or, if she's had surgery/injections, it's subtle, instead of being hideous like Hunter Tylo - egads!].

Yes, KKL looks amazing. She is almost 60. She is aging beautifully. 

• Love 6

I never expected it to be Eric that I would be hurting for, but I see him as the biggest loser here. Eric is often his own worst enemy, and he has made some bad choices with his womenfolk, but I think he is past all this kind of stuff now. He lived this same shit for his entire adult life with Stephanie; always planning and plotting against Brooke. Then of course there was Sheila. I guess Eric just has a penchant for the crazy. All the same; he looked so positively defeated as he walked out. I am glad that he didn't allow Quinn to deflect, and held her feet to the fire for her own actions. More than anything; I am glad he had Brooke's back. Eric and Brooke have always been each other's champions and protectors, and while they let Eric side eye what has been going on, and while they have allowed him to gently reprimand Quinn over the last few weeks, he really hasn't put his foot down, and stood up for his long time friend. 

I hope Eric is on his way to see Brooke and Ridge, and tell them how sorry he is that his wife interfered in their lives. Then I hope he goes to see Donna. Say what you will about her, but I think Donna is the only woman that has ever truly loved Eric for Eric. 

Ah Quinn, you can stuff it girl! Going on like a 16 year old who blames the head cheerleader for all your woes in life. Brooke was not a threat to your marriage. She had concerns, and knowing her concerns were not grounded in fantasy caused your cradar to go all wacky and tipped the pointer just a little left of center. What you are too new to the game to understand, is that Brooke may have voiced her concerns, but Eric won't budge about his ladies until their shit slaps him dead in the face. So you fucked yourself up for nothing. Your jealousy of Brooke got in your head and took over. And here is the thing about that Quinn. Brooke has been a fixture in the Forrester family for over 30 years. She has three children by Forrester men. She ran FCs for a decade. Most importantly though Quinn, is that she fought Stephanie Forrester and her henchwoman Taylor Hayes Forrester for all of her adult life. And you my dear, are new potatoes compared to those two. 

As @TobinAlbers said; Brooke's hold remains STRONG!

How absolutely ridiculous did Ridge and Brooke look? Standing there like two high schooler's telling Carter that Ridge had re-pinned Brooke and they were officially a couple again! And the dialogue! 

"I love you so much Ridge"

"We overcame it all, and now you are home"

"I couldn't do it; I only want to be married to you"

I am embarrassed for whoever is putting this crap to paper; I am more embarrassed that these actors are supposed to sell this shit, particularly when they cannot get close to each other for any type of added effect. KKL and TK were reciting their lines like they were practicing for a school play. The fact that I hate Bridge, and now see Brooke as the doofusiest, doofus, who ever doofusted, is only making matters worse. 

Zoey...wow girl

giphy.gif

I think I might be liking nu-Zende too @Joimiaroxeu. There is something very mature about his face. 

Let Carter and Katie hook up cause Batie is baked.

Additionally, Brooke is going to need a kissing partner when Ridge takes a dump on her over Kelly. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Was Zende adopted by Eric?

That's Donna's son Marcus you're thinking of.

Marcus had been adopted by a family in Texas as a baby, do I dunno how that all works, especially when Marcus was already a legal adult, lmao

(For anyone new to the show, Carter is Marcus's adopted brother, in case you're wondering how he came to be on Show!)

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

What you are too new to the game to understand, is that Brooke may have voiced her concerns, but Eric won't budge about his ladies until their shit slaps him dead in the face. So you fucked yourself up for nothing.

This is painfully true. Eric went into that relationship fully aware of what she'd done to Liam, so crazy ain't an issue for him--manipulation is. As was pointed out earlier, he's been there, done that with Stephanie and walked away from her over the same shit. Quinn really is new AF if she think she come after Brooke and get away with it.

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Say what you will about her, but I think Donna is the only woman that has ever truly loved Eric for Eric. 

Agreed. I thought they were an absolute clusterfuck waiting to happen what with the way Donna had not even two weeks before nearly married Thorne to spite Stephanie but damn if they didn't become the most wholesome ship in B&B canon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Speaking of nuZende, I just learned that the actor, Delon de Metz, has an honors degree in Economics from Harvard. Hold on while I wait for my head to finish exploding. Harvard. Honors. Economics. Soap opera.  🎶One of these things is not like the others.🎶

Marcus had been adopted by a family in Texas as a baby, do I dunno how that all works, especially when Marcus was already a legal adult, lmao

Phew, I was confused/intrigued by who Marcus, Carter, and Zende are or aren't related to and spent some time on their Soap Central profiles. I was surprised to learn that a) Justin is Marcus' biological father, b) as a biological Barber, Marcus is also related to a bunch of people in Genoa City. Wow.

Additionally, Brooke is going to need a kissing partner when Ridge takes a dump on her over Kelly.

Right? I'll be surprised if they last a week this time. But in case Brooke then thinks of heading back over Bill's way, I've seen rumors that Shauna will get there first. If that's true, I'm going to be amazed to see how or why Bill would want to get with Shauna. Maybe Ridge was okay with her adjacent role in Beth's kidnapping but I doubt Bill would be unless Shauna gets him drunk too. I'd sooner see Quinn going after Bill again because she's going to want another man who can keep her in the style she's become accustomed to as a Forrester wife. Plus they already share a kid. (Allegedly. I'm still unconvinced Wyatt is Bill's son. DNA test, please).

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Quinn really is new AF if she think she come after Brooke and get away with it.

This needs to be on a t-shirt. Love it.

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Agreed. I thought they were an absolute clusterfuck waiting to happen what with the way Donna had not even two weeks before nearly married Thorne to spite Stephanie but damn if they didn't become the most wholesome ship in B&B canon.

Count me in on the Deric train. It was gutting for him to acknowledge to Donna that after Stephanie he didn't have the emotional energy to get into another serious relationship -which with her he was implying it would be- but still went on to marry Quinn and parade her around like she's was something great. Maybe after Quinn he'll realize what an idiot he's been and go with someone who loves him and he doesn't have to worry will bring the drama and will make him HAPPY in his golden years.

8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

(Allegedly. I'm still unconvinced Wyatt is Bill's son. DNA test, please).

Wyatt being a child Quinn stole after losing her child with Bill is the story I've been wanting since they never did a paternity test. It'd be the bigger twist that not only is he not Bill's but also not Quinn's and could usher in a whole new family around Wyatt as he gets to know them. Or if Bill isn't the daddy, we just bring in Wyatt' bio dad who can be paired with Brooke, Katie, Donna, or back with Quinn.  Peter Reckell, Jon Hensley are a few dudes who'd fit the bill for this role. He could be a really nice guy to contrast with Quinn's....Quinn-ness.

• Love 7

Whew! I was worried that Brooke wouldn’t say the word “manipulate” again today but the girl didn’t let me down! Stick a fork in this show. It is so done.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

This needs to be on a t-shirt. Love it.

Count me in on the Deric train. It was gutting for him to acknowledge to Donna that after Stephanie he didn't have the emotional energy to get into another serious relationship -which with her he was implying it would be- but still went on to marry Quinn and parade her around like she's was something great. Maybe after Quinn he'll realize what an idiot he's been and go with someone who loves him and he doesn't have to worry will bring the drama and will make him HAPPY in his golden years.

Wyatt being a child Quinn stole after losing her child with Bill is the story I've been wanting since they never did a paternity test. It'd be the bigger twist that not only is he not Bill's but also not Quinn's and could usher in a whole new family around Wyatt as he gets to know them. Or if Bill isn't the daddy, we just bring in Wyatt' bio dad who can be paired with Brooke, Katie, Donna, or back with Quinn.  Peter Reckell, Jon Hensley are a few dudes who'd fit the bill for this role. He could be a really nice guy to contrast with Quinn's....Quinn-ness.

All I want under my Christmas tree this year is a note saying that you're the new head writer. I wouldn't turn down a big check, but mostly, I want you to write the show. I've been pretty good, cussed a little too much during quarantine, but, kids. Please, Santa, make this happen.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Quinn's comeuppance is falling flat since it's not in front of everyone. Had this gone down during the Thanksgiving lovefest at Forrester manor with Liam able to enjoy pumpkin pie as he watched Quinn flame out, then it would've been something to watch.

Quinn cringing as Brooke takes her to task with no onlookers? Not quite as satisfying.

I've turned a corner already on this Carter/Zoe/Zende trio. Girlfriend is going all in on snagging herself a Forrester and back to her daydreaming sneaky ways. This will be a bit more entertaining with Zoe calculating rather than her 'torn between two men'.  Doubt Zende is falling for her ingenue act; he seems like he's hiding something/being shady as well.  I swear if we find out HE had an affair and left a girl knocked up back in Paris I will Laaaaaaauuugh. I'd really laugh if it were Sasha he cheated on Nicole with but then I'd hope Sasha learned her lesson and wouldn't betray Nicole like that again and told Zende to keep walking.  In any case...I think Zende's hiding something. Still a cutie though.

• Love 5

I just saw an ad for the Hallmark Christmas movie A Christmas Duet. It stars Rome Flynn who previously played Zende and it will air tonight (October 9). For those that missed seeing this actor on B&B, it might be interesting if you want to compare him to the new actor. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

It'd be the bigger twist that not only is he not Bill's but also not Quinn's

Or maybe Wyatt IS Bill's kids but not Quinn's and the woman she kidnapped him from was another woman in Bill's past. 

I like Bill's interactions with his sons, and I'd hate to see that drop off in the wake of a paternity reveal, tbh. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Or maybe Wyatt IS Bill's kids but not Quinn's and the woman she kidnapped him from was another woman in Bill's past. 

I like Bill's interactions with his sons, and I'd hate to see that drop off in the wake of a paternity reveal, tbh. 

I was trying to figure out if it was possible that Wyatt was Liam's fraternal twin and Quinn stole him from Kelly with Kelly being told she lost one child and so she never told Liam that he had a twin brother. But if Quinn stole him from another one of Bill's fertile conquests then that leaves the door open for his bio mother to be cast and possibly be paired with Bill or Ridge. If Vanessa Marcil wanted back in daytime she could work or Kelley Menighan Hensley. Some intriguing possibilities there.

As for Bill/Wyatt's dynamic, I agree that it's golden but it'd be interesting if Bill didn't cut Wyatt off if he was proven to not be his but actually held him closer as his 'adopted' son in light of the fact that Quinn is nuts and Wyatt needs that stability.

@nkotb thanks for the shoutout 🙂  My only concern is I also wanted a woman from Wyatt's past to come back to provide some interesting past love angst for Wyatt and we ended up with Flo and Shauna so....gotta be careful for what I wish for, LOL.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It’s not possible that I have any less interest in Zoe, Carter and Zende. I muted the TV every time one of them came on today and got a snack, used the bathroom, fed the cat, cleaned the litter box, got chicken out of the freezer, took out the garbage and used the bathroom again which were all more interesting than these three. Down the drain if these are the most interesting characters this show can muster. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Oh of course Quinn didn't leave. She'll probably have to be dragged out of Eric's house kicking and screaming.

I wasn't watching when Eric married Quinn. Is there a prenup?

Why is it the COO's job to handle the personal, non-business-related legal matters of FC owners and staff? That makes no sense to me.

So, the Avants are still in LA. Eric mentioned golfing with Nicole's father.

Meh, I didn't care for that dress Zoe was modeling for Zende. I thought it made her look like she'd suddenly gained 50 lbs.

Did Quinn actually try to throw Shauna under the bus? She wasn't "supporting" Shauna, she was driving the whole scheme. Shauna was just her willing tool.

OMFG, does every young Black woman on this show have to dance? Like that dress Zoe was modeling wasn't bad enough on its own. So much for trying to pretend like you're "woke" now, Bradley. 🤨

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

No. Zende is Eric’s grandson. He was adopted by Eric’s daughter Kristen and her husband Tony when they took a trip to Africa. Tony has AIDS and was involved in a charity related to that cause and he wanted to show Kristen about some of his work. Zende had just been orphaned when he lost his mom to the disease. Kristen and Tony fell in love with him and made arrangements to adopt him. 

Wasn’t Tony played by that gorgeous hunk who was Michelle Bauer’s first love on GL and got her mother’s heart? Jesse? Paulo Benedeti was the actor’s name. 

• Love 3

I’m very disappointed in what B&B has become. Zoey’s dress is god awful. Not too long ago FC looked like their dresses actually looked like the came from real designers.  Now they look like they come off the rack at K-Mart. 

Fuck Brooke and the stallion she road in on. As I said, in a month Ridge will be gone and Eric, the old fool, will forgive Quinn. It was evident in the speech he gave Xander about marriage. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Runningwild said:

Wasn’t Tony played by that gorgeous hunk who was Michelle Bauer’s first love on GL and got her mother’s heart? Jesse? Paulo Benedeti was the actor’s name. 

Yes! That’s him. 

• Love 2

I'm disappointed that Brooke took Ridge back, but then it was always a foregone conclusion. I hope they are going to be back-burnered now. I can't believe this, rather than Steffy's drug addiction, is the story they chose to drag out for months - and I'm sure it would have gone on even longer if Denise Richards had been available to film on-set. 

I am glad that Brooke "won" (though Ridge is certainly no prize) because that means the criminals Shauna and Quinn - you know, the pair who impersonated a man communicating with his lawyer and dragged him drunk to a chapel for a wedding ceremony he can't remember - did not. They may not face the legal consequences of their crimes, but at least they did not get this "victory". 

There's an interview with the nuZende actor where he talks about being star-struck by Denise Richards when he arrived on set. I was perplexed by that. I wouldn't have thought she rated highly in his age group, plus she does not look as she did in her heyday.

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly insensitive - if not downright insulting - that B&B's reaction to BLM is to give Carter a pointless and unearned promotion to the C-suite, and to throw all the Black characters into the same dating pool? And could they not, at the very least, have introduced (or reintroduced) a Latinx character, who despite forming a large chunk of Greater LA's population, are even less represented on B&B, which has had the Avants and Waltons in front-burner stories during the recent past. I don't think there have been any Latinx families on the show since Taylor dated Hector Ramirez. And no Asian-Americans since Michael two decades ago. And absolutely no gay men in the fashion industry ... okay I'll stop now.

I will say it's a shame they cast Delon as Zende instead of as Xander - I certainly wouldn't have minded seeing him model for the Intimates line. For once they really could try to have the guy work for it instead of the girl always playing seductress. But yeah, it's glaringly obvious the show is run by straight men.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 11

I think Carter needs a mature woman and preferably one that can act. What is he doing with a bunch of teens?  LSV is 38 years old. He looks amazing but he deserves better then Zende and Zoey. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Aymery said:

I'm disappointed that Brooke took Ridge back, but then it was always a foregone conclusion. I hope they are going to be back-burnered now. I can't believe this, rather than Steffy's drug addiction, is the story they chose to drag out for months - and I'm sure it would have gone on even longer if Denise Richards had been available to film on-set. 

I am glad that Brooke "won" (though Ridge is certainly no prize) because that means the criminals Shauna and Quinn - you know, the pair who impersonated a man communicating with his lawyer and dragged him drunk to a chapel for a wedding ceremony he can't remember - did not. They may not face the legal consequences of their crimes, but at least they did not get this "victory". 

There's an interview with the nuZende actor where he talks about being star-struck by Denise Richards when he arrived on set. I was perplexed by that. I wouldn't have thought she rated highly in his age group, plus she does not look as she did in her heyday.

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly insensitive - if not downright insulting - that B&B's reaction to BLM is to give Carter a pointless and unearned promotion to the C-suite, and to throw all the Black characters into the same dating pool? And could they not, at the very least, have introduced (or reintroduced) a Latinx character, who despite forming a large chunk of Greater LA's population, are even less represented on B&B, which has had the Avants and Waltons in front-burner stories during the recent past. I don't think there have been any Latinx families on the show since Taylor dated Hector Ramirez. And no Asian-Americans since Michael two decades ago. And absolutely no gay men in the fashion industry ... okay I'll stop now.

I will say it's a shame they cast Delon as Zende instead of as Xander - I certainly wouldn't have minded seeing him model for the Intimates line. For once they really could try to have the guy work for it instead of the girl always playing seductress. But yeah, it's glaringly obvious the show is run by straight men.

The only word missing in the bolded is white.

• Love 3
On 10/8/2020 at 8:38 PM, Waldo13 said:

Eric is still and old fool.  I’m not excusing Quinn but she thought what she was doing was the best for Shauna and Ridge but he allowed Brooke to try to get him to get rid of Quinn because that was in his best interest. Brooke also encouraged Donna to make a play for Eric while he was still married to Quinn. But, of course, Brooke is perfect and everyone else has to kiss her ass.  Truth be told, Eric has more feelings for Brooke than he does for Quinn.  

Why wouldn’t he? They have two children together. I like Brooke and Eric’s relationship. Now Eric just needs to kick Quinn’s butt out of the house then start up with Donna again.

Zende is a hottie. Poor Carter. He is built like a brick house but is as dull as dishwater. I liked the dress Zoe modeled. I think she looks just like a runway model unlike short Maya.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Aymery said:

Maybe he was/is a big Bond fan?

And let's face it, most actors/actresses don't look as did in their heyday unless they have the same surgeon as Jane Fonda.

• Love 1

Maybe he was/is a big Bond fan?

A Starship Troopers fan is more likely I think. It has a cult following, memes, etc. I can't even remember the name of the Bond film DR was in. All I know is that she's widely regarded as one of the worst if not the worst Bond girl(s) of all time.

most actors/actresses don't look as did in their heyday unless they have the same surgeon as Jane Fonda

Or Susan Lucci.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2020 at 8:21 AM, Aymery said:

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly insensitive - if not downright insulting - that B&B's reaction to BLM is to give Carter a pointless and unearned promotion to the C-suite, and to throw all the Black characters into the same dating pool?

The way this show treats it's scant few black characters has been offensive AF. From the garbage story with Amber and Raymond 20 years ago to the disturbing number of times between this show and Y&R that they've done the whole "poor black child gets saved by rich family" schtick to Caroline's name "joke" (that to her marginal credit, she did away with immediately once she learn Maya was trans ), I have a sneaking suspicion Brad Bell has never spoke with an actual black person in his life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Caroline's name "joke" (that to her marginal credit, she did away with immediately once she learn Maya was trans ),

I don't think Maya being transgender had anything to do with it although that's the way the show chose to resolve the matter. I think once Bradley/the writers were informed that it was historically offensive for someone like Caroline to make a point of to calling an African American person something other than their given name, they knew they had to shut it down. (Caroline's behavior harkened back to US slavery, when the enslaved Africans' names were changed by their owners/captors to English ones. Slaves were then punished if they tried to continue using their African names.)

Bradley probably had zero clue and likely couldn't have cared less until it was pointed out to him that there was growing viewer blowback about it. He likely didn't want to risk ruining his big bandwagoning* transgender plotline with some tangential racial issues.

*Caitlyn Jenner had just come out as a trans woman and B&B seemed to think it was going to be a bigger deal than it was.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Seems to me in rehab Steffy would want to concentrate on her own issues instead of staying up on the latest family gossip and scandals.

What was that horrendous schmatta Hope had on? I can't.

HFTF's new campaign theme is inclusion and female empowerment. Brought to you by two people who are heirs to family fortunes and had their jobs at FC handed to them. Okay then.

I'm really liking nuZende's demeanor. He looks at Zoe like, "I see what you're trying to do and I'm not trying to get caught up like Carter."

Lol, Thomas is good at walking into a room and immediately killing the pleasant vibe. He was back to his Rasputin look today and I was not enjoying it.

That new, older Kelly looks like she could actually be SC's kid. Good casting.

Wait, so Steffy's allowed to host little get togethers in rehab? I do not see how watching Finn and Liam lowkey sniping at each other helps her deal with her underlying emotional issues. The issues which supposedly contributed to her addiction.

Thomas has been getting treatment from his crazypants mommy. Oh yeah, he's surely all better now. Surely. Watch your backs, everybody. 😐

Zende was not here for Thomas' b.s. and Thomas seemed a little unnerved by it though he covered well. But Thomas, playing the family name card? Boy, bye. You are not a biological Forrester either. I can't wait until Zende tells you about yourself again.

Oy, I think Finn has the subtle makings of Stage 5 clinger. Liam might want to do his computer thing and look into that guy's history.

• Love 4
On 10/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Quinn's comeuppance is falling flat since it's not in front of everyone.

Yes. I was hoping for something along the lines of when Stephanie's fake heart attack was outed. The whole family was there, and they were all allowed to get their digs in. But this? All we get is Brooke talking to Quinn about destiny for the 558,754,825,698,571........ time? And I also have this terrible feeling that Eric is not going to be done with Quinn. He did not tell her to leave the house. All he did was tell her he could not look at her right then. Next stop was the office, where I was hoping Eric would run into Donna, and she could console her Honey Bear. But alas, instead Eric runs in Zende. Then even more disappointing was how Eric was mooning over Quinn's jewelry, and of course they pulled out the montage. Now, montages can go either way, they can signal a new beginning or the end. I think Brooke is going to be eating her words, because I think Eric is going to take his naughty wife to task, and tell her that going forward, she better be a good girl or else. 

Zende. I think I am liking you a lot. Your very quiet assessment of Zoey and Thomas is encouraging. And I am glad that you did not fall for Thomas's very obviously fake emoting. 

Hope....girl, God, I love you, but just like your mom, you make it so fucking hard! You don't get to play nice with Thomas while at the cabin, sitting around talking about Liam and all, then come to the office and be all hard ass, kicking Thomas off the team and treating him like a leper. The fence is so firmly up your crotch you could almost pass for a newel post. 

Zoey is annoying as hell. She needs to crawl out of Zende's ass and his business. 

Liam, please stop saying how Dr. Finn missed Steffy's addiction. You keep saying how he should have known. Except no. Everyone else missed it too; I mean some of you had your suspicions, but that is all they were. And you guys had a measuring stick because you have known Steffy for a lot longer than Dr. Finn. All he had was the busted up girl in the hospital as a gauge, and that girl was not giving Dr. Finn truthful information. I really hate how they are making Liam look like a jealous ex-lover. I fear Steffy and Dr. Finn's romance will spell the end of Liam and Hope. 

And then there is beautiful Bill. Just sitting in his office worrying his head about Steffy. Can we give this man a SL? Can we give him something to do that does not involve Katie? Please, don't let him fall for Shauna's shit too. Bill is a man that does absolutely not have to be that desperate. 

Justin too. If you are going to have him on, then give the man something to do! If Eric decides to stay with his crazy wife, then hook Justin and Donna back up. 

Anything will do if it will keep me from having to watch Bridge. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 5

This is probably way too personal, but I had an on-&-off boyfriend, for over 5 years. It was toxic, it was messy (no kids), & it didn't seem like it'd ever end. Then, I met my now-husband. It was like a breath of fresh air. No complications, he adored me & didn't hesitate to tell me, he was the one, & I felt it right away. I say all of that because I think that's how JMW seems to be playing this Liam/Finn squabble. When my ex started texting & emailing me again, I was very polite to him, but I shut it down, & told him that my husband was it for me (again, no kids, so we weren't tied to each other for life like Steam is). I was so excited about meeting my now-husband, & it really just reinvigorated most aspects of my life. It seems like JMW is sort of playing Steffy to be enjoying the drama-free, breath of fresh air that is Finn. 

Also, I can't remember what it was now that he said yesterday, but I love that Finn can snark. He can stay. 

• Love 8