Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Both iterations of Saul were as close as we came to having a gay character. I really don't get it, especially with sister soap Y&R having a pretty darn popular Teriah pairing. 

Straight lady here, but would much rather see any of these pairings than what we have currently: Bill/Ridge, Steffy/Hope, and Thomas/nuZende. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

OMG, Bill & Ridge! That would be amazing. There's an obvious question I'd want to ask about the physical logistics but I won't. 🤔

I really don't get it, especially with sister soap Y&R having a pretty darn popular Teriah pairing. 

I don't get it either. And Y&R did have a male gay character at one time too. And doesn't DAYS have multiple gay male characters?

• Love 2

The L bomb already?

I think I have figured out what is bothering me about Finn. He is wearing high waters with no socks. I used to work with a Greek man who wore $500 Italian loafers with no socks. He was smart, and sexy; so well dressed and well groomed, except for that no sock thing. I sat beside him at a meeting one time; it took me a few minutes to figure out that we were not having popcorn. I never sat next to him again. 

Zoey was singing; that is what they make FF buttons for.

Did Liam get it? Will Hope be eating her words. I also had a Fope pairing scamper across my mind. So, if we had that happy foursome, where would that leave Thomas?

Hopefully with Quinn. Oh, I think Thomas and Quinn would just be the coupling from hell. 

3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Bill/Ridge

Holy Dear Lord Jesus In Heaven Mother Mary and Joseph! I would not be able to breath for a week if that happened.

Personally, I have always held out for some girl on girl action with Brooke. I always wanted her to throw down with Meagan, and in later years, Jackie M. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Straight lady here, but would much rather see any of these pairings than what we have currently: Bill/Ridge, Steffy/Hope, and Thomas/nuZende. 

Well I could get down with that, if for no other reason than Thomas is definitely prettier than Zoey.  

I've liked the actor who plays Finn ever since that Liberty Mutual commercial, and I'm glad that he found more work.  However, every time I see him all I can think of is Liberty Bibberty and I'm afraid that's all I'll think about whatever role he plays in the future.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I wonder if the creepy Hope doll is a nod to the press the show has gotten about the use of the mannequins for the kissing scenes? 
I think we all knew that any treatment Thomas was getting from Taylor wasn’t going to work out. Now we just have to see if my prediction of his long term plotting is true. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Are they ever going to let Hope wear a different outfit? Even Steffy and Zoe have changed clothes.

Liam, what you also need to do is remove that poster of you and Steffy from over the mantle. It's only going to confuse Kelly even more if she sees her mommy getting affectionate with Not the Papa.

Whenever I catch myself starting to feel sorry for Carter and the way Zoe is playing him for a fool, I slap myself and get over it. What is this alternate reality Carter lives in where he can only see what he wants and not think people might have other plans? Plans which don't include him. 🤭

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!! A Hope sex doll? So Bradley wasn't having us on, he was serious about this happening. Why is Thomas living in that tiny apartment though? Isn't the guest house at Eric's estate empty now? Guess it'd be harder to keep stuff like a Hope sex doll secret though if members of your family can walk in at any time. YIKES!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I really need Liam to stand up to Hope when she intimates her family should come first.  That's not how it works.  It's such an immature, selfish and thoughtless stance.  He has a daughter with another woman who means just as much, not more, not less, than his daughter with Hope.  When you marry a man who has children, Hope, those children will never be less important than any kids he has with you.  Ugh.

• Love 3

Can we please stop with Kelly being asleep all the time. She’s suppose to be 4. It sounds like she has narcolepsy. Once in a while can we have her with Amanda or with Liam?  Yes, I know children can’t be on set right now but always asleep?  

Can we please have a change of clothes before tomorrow?  Tomorrow will be a week. Did anyone else notice that it was only Donna Logan’s name plate on a much smaller reception desk?  Charlie is there. Where is Pam?  

Lurch you didn’t change. You are just hiding it better.  Liam just has a better bull shit detector than Hope. 

Does Zoey know that Zende is not a Forester by birth?  He’s a Forester by upbringing as is Ridge. Neither one has their designer talent by DNA. 

I can understand why Lurch would take the Hope mannequin home but I don’t understand why it was made in the first place. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!! A Hope sex doll? So Bradley wasn't having us on, he was serious about this happening. Why is Thomas living in that tiny apartment though? Isn't the guest house at Eric's estate empty now? Guess it'd be harder to keep stuff like a Hope sex doll secret though if members of your family can walk in at any time. YIKES!

tenor.gif?itemid=7698968

Now this? I gotta see.

• LOL 6

I had to work over lunch yesterday, so I watched yesterday's episode this morning as I was rustling around, trying to get ready. Granted, I was in & out, but all I saw was Hope's head, did I miss it being a full-size mannequin? I assumed that Thomas was going to keep a replica of Hope's head to keep him company, but a full-size mannequin is a whole different story, & much harder to hide. Poor Douglas. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

On the Wednesday US episode they only showed the head so I might be jumping the gun thinking it's a whole doll/mannequin. But if it's only Hope's head that could be just as bad. Thomas could basically use it as a fleshlight. Yeah, that's how my mind works. I'm not ashamed.😏

Also, a little while back Bradley gave an interview about the fall preview and he said Thomas would be getting into a Hope sex doll. Most people thought he was being sarcastic but maybe not with these new developments.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

As a person who does not do dolls or clowns, can I just say NOOOOooooooo to that creepy Hope doll head. 

Please tell me this is some type of Halloween prop, or a present for one of the kids, or even Liam, anything but what it looks like. 

Now, to get to other Show happenings.....

giphy.gif

• Love 3

I guess we'll have to see how the doll/mannequin thing plays out but based on my checks at some other soap forums the B&B fans are largely pissed about it. Seems Thomas is a lot more popular than I realized and this is seen as another takedown of him as a character. Bradley may have overestimated audience tolerance for this kind of stuff. But if the show goes campy with it like Passions I think it could be entertaining.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The Hope doll is hilarious!  I'm so looking forward to watching Thomas absolutely lose his shit!  This is gonna look like something you'd see on Comet TV.

Also, I wonder if that doll has an........opening?  If not, I wouldn't put it past Thomas to make one. 😲

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

A few thoughts:  

• That Hope doll looks so much like her.  Show has money to create that much of a likeness of an actress but note enough for a new set or two, e.g., another office so everyone doesn't congregate in Eric's, or an alternative wedding venue other than Eric's and Brooke's houses?
  • That Hope doll feels like borderline sexual harassment by Show.  If Thomas uses that doll for sex, if I were the actress, I would be beyond creeped out.
  • The downward slide to "Passions"-level camp has begun.
Edited by Cool Breeze
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

You've all said everything I was thinking. How can they make a Hope replica, but every single person at Forrester & Spencer, both work in the same 2 offices at FC, & $Bill's office at Spencer? Spread the wealth where it'll count! 

Someone mentioned upthread, & I can't get it out of my head. Kristian Alfonso would be a good Taylor recast. She's totally different than HT, which might upset some people, but I'd argue that Ridge is even more of a legacy character, & they recast him. Taylor can be recast, & she's needed in this storyline. Plus, with a new actress, maybe she could move on from the OG TOD, & maybe to someone else. I know, there's no such thing as moving on. 

That Thomas stuff is for real creeping me out. It's honestly bordering on Passions territory. That was my thought watching it.

This is super off-the-wall, but just 1 time, when a guy makes an assumption that sex is a sure thing for later, like Carter did today, I want the woman to say "wrong week, but I'd love to discuss it next week." 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

That Hope doll feels like borderline sexual harassment by Show.  If Thomas uses that doll for sex, if I were the actress, I would be beyond creeped out.

With the doll being in Thomas' apartment, I'm definitely getting Carl von Cosel vibes.
(don't google the dude after you're just eaten)

/shudder

• Useful 1

If there is one thing I learned today is that Hope’s mannequin is a better actress than Zoey. 

Carter Carter Carter, I hope that Zoey has the same “desert” in mind or you will be devastated. 

I seem to remember a 1987, movie called “Mannequin”where a mannequin played by Kim Catrall came to life for the artist that designed her.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Exactly how much longer are we going to be subjected to Carter and Zoe? If TPTB could give us a ball park figure so we’ll know approximately when we could try tuning back in for a quick peek without the danger of seeing these two again, we’d all appreciate it so much. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Zende needs to advise Zoe to get a girlfriend so she can stop trying to use him as one.

Good thing Carter didn't walk in while Zoe was modeling that other dress. He'd have to wonder whether Zende saw her in a state of undress.

Right, Hope. Thomas is making an effort all right. You have no idea.

Does Bradley get a bonus every time someone mentions that Carter is the new COO? Seems like somebody brings it up almost every episode.

Looks like we've found the outcome of Thomas' bump on the head. He's gone completely coocoo for cocoa puffs.

Oy, that clearly wasn't the actress who plays Zoe kissing Carter. Wow, show. Do better.

• Love 5
On 10/21/2020 at 9:14 AM, CountryGirl said:

Both iterations of Saul were as close as we came to having a gay character. I really don't get it, especially with sister soap Y&R having a pretty darn popular Teriah pairing. 

I remain incredulous that this show has managed to have a trans character but not a gay man. In the fashion industry. In.the.fashion.industry. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Thomas took Hope out of her box and arranged her so prettily on the couch. I was marginally less freaked out when I saw there was a body too, and it was not some random floating Hope head. I never watched Passions, so I can't compare to that, but I found myself making some popcorn and cracking open a beer. I was so on the fence about Matthew Atkinson at first, but he has grown on me, and I was all over his stuff yesterday. I don't think he is completely down the rabbit hole yet because sane Thomas was trying to talk sense into nutty Thomas, and I thought MA did a really good job at displaying that disparity. 

Now about that Hope doll. Did they deliberately pattern it after Hope's judgement non-judgement face? Those slightly inset, upturned eyes? But it is that pouty, smirky mouth that is my undoing. Smiling at you with derision. 

I already want to know who will find Thomas and Hope having afternoon tea. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Well, what could we expect when we know that Thomas had “therapy” from his insane mother?!

he most likely got the idea from Mommy, since i'm sure she has a Ridge doll hangin around her pad

• LOL 5

I'm not sure if I've missed any recent episodes... but the last I saw of Brooke/Quinn, Quinn had been found out, Eric left the house, Quinn kept calling him repeatedly, Brooke showed up, Quinn made some ridiculous "I am the victim here" defense, and then since then, I haven't seen anything else.

Granted I might not be paying attention all the time, but ever since that day, all I have seen is endless Steffy/Finn/Liam and way way way way too much of Zoe/Carter/Zende.  I find all three of Zoe Carter and Zende to be incredibly boring.  Carter has always been useless.  I thought I disliked the old Zzzzzzzzende but this new one is even worse.  Zoe is boring and I wish they would just fast forward now.  "Sorry Carter, I choose Zende."  The end.

Have things with Quinn/Brooke/Eric already been resolved?  I want Eric to replace Quinn's picture with the picture of Stephanie, in front of Quinn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I never watched Passions, so I can't compare to that, but I found myself making some popcorn and cracking open a beer. I was so on the fence about Matthew Atkinson at first, but he has grown on me, and I was all over his stuff yesterday. I don't think he is completely down the rabbit hole yet because sane Thomas was trying to talk sense into nutty Thomas, and I thought MA did a really good job at displaying that disparity. 

I already want to know who will find Thomas and Hope having afternoon tea. 

Matthew Atkinson is game for anything, it looks like. I wish they had taken things a step further and had Crazy Thomas manifested as a twin and trying convince Sane Thomas to keep Hope Doll.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Exactly how much longer are we going to be subjected to Carter and Zoe? If TPTB could give us a ball park figure so we’ll know approximately when we could try tuning back in for a quick peek without the danger of seeing these two again, we’d all appreciate it so much. 

I have been wondering the same thing.  This is always Bradley's problem.  He will take characters that were at a 0 or 1 in terms of appearances and relevancy and then put them at an 11 and then they are way overexposed.  As far as I'm concerned, the San Andreas fault could open and swallow these two up a la Lois Lane and I wouldn't miss them one iota.

12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does Bradley get a bonus every time someone mentions that Carter is the new COO? Seems like somebody brings it up almost every episode.

For real.  I missed the day of the actual promotion, but did they mention how or why he got this job?  Because he saved Ridge's marriage?  The COO is a very high position in most companies, in many places it is considered the CEO's right hand man.  This should be considered a slap in the face to Thorne or Rick.. if I were one of them I'd be showing up pronto and wondering why a Forrester isn't the COO.  Was this a new position?  This company has been without a COO all these years?

I think Rick is in Paris, but is Thorne supposed to be there too?  Where is Felicia supposed to be these days?  Is she in town but offscreen?  Why couldn't Felicia be the COO?  They need to bring back Felicia, she hasn't been around since the Prick Marone days.  Why can't they explore a Felicia/Bill pairing instead of having Bill constantly sniffing around Brooke?  

• Love 5

For real.  I missed the day of the actual promotion, but did they mention how or why he got this job?

It happened right before Ridge was to marry Shauna and it came out of nowhere. Here's the conversation (transcript courtesy of TVMegasite.)

Carter: Are you sure you want to go through with another wedding to shauna when your heart still belongs to brooke? I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't ask.

Ridge: Oh, and I-- I appreciate it, uh, that you're looking out for me, but I've got this under control, carter.

Carter: Do you?

Ridge: Yeah. I do. Okay. You know what? There's another reason I called you in here today, and I think you should hear this from me. You are no longer lead counsel for forrester.

Carter: 'Cause I'm asking if you're still hung up on brooke?

Ridge: Nothing to do with that.

Carter: Then what is it? You don't like my work?

Ridge: I love your work.

Carter: Then why am i no longer lead counsel?

Ridge: Because, carter... you've been promoted. You're the new coo of forrester.

Carter: You messing with me?

Ridge: Mm-mm. It means more responsibility, bigger salary, and also you'll get a seat at the board.

Carter: I have to admit you had me going there for a second.

Ridge: You had me going. You were going after me, so I had to mess with you a little bit. What do you say?

Carter: What, a promotion, a seat on the board? I can't turn that down. Of course I'm in.

Ridge: You've earned it.

Carter: I'm grateful. I'm looking forward to the challenge. Does that mean I have to work more hours with you, though?

Ridge: Got to take the good with the bad. It's just how it is, man. Hey, dad, good news. He said yes.

Eric: Ha ha ha! I'm glad to hear it. We're glad to have you here in this new role.

Carter: I'm looking forward to the responsibilities.

Eric: Been a long time coming, hasn't it? You're a valued member of this forrester team and a great friend of this family.

Carter: You're all like family to me, and honestly, this-- this means the world.

Carter: All right. Go celebrate. But don't celebrate like me. Celebrate like you. You have a wedding tomorrow, okay?

Carter: Okay. I'll be there, but just-- just think about what I said. Please?

Ridge: Uh-huh.

Carter: Okay.

Ridge: Dad, that guy could work for any company in the world, and he chose us.

Eric: Yes, he has. You and carter have developed quite a, uh, friendship over the years, haven't you?

Ridge: We respect each other. He's loyal.

Eric: Yeah. And he's agreed to conduct your wedding tomorrow.

Ridge: Wouldn't want anybody else.

So basically they're rewarding that he's stuck with FC all this time. I'm thinking "loyal" is knowing where a lot of the bodies are buried and keeping his mouth shut. Nevermind that he probably should've been disbarred over the Phoebe adoption. And then there was his failure to follow up enough to confirm that Ridge wasn't telling him to file the divorce papers. Meanwhile, he's still expected to handle all the Forrester weddings, divorces, and annulments. Because of course that's what COOs do. 🙄

The scuttlebutt behind the scenes is that the COO thing (and the actor being put on contract and into a momentarily front burner storyline) was part of B&B/Bradley's nod to BLM. (Along with Justin dropping in to make some bland statement about diversity while Wyatt and Bill looked bored. 😒)

Oy, that clearly wasn't the actress who plays Zoe kissing Carter. Wow, show. Do better.

Quoting myself to say that after checking LSV's IMDb page, I realized the woman standing in for Zoe yesterday during the kissing moment between Zoe and Carter was probably LSV's wife. Who does not resemble Zoe in some key ways.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1

I despise Thomas and the doll.  Are these writers so damn lazy or untalented that they have to stoop to this level?  From other places I'm reading, most fans hate this story and have tuned out.  I'm one of them

Waldo said:  Can we please stop with Kelly being asleep all the time. She’s suppose to be 4. It sounds like she has narcolepsy. Once in a while can we have her with Amanda or with Liam?  Yes, I know children can’t be on set right now but always asleep?  

Maybe all the kids, including Douglas, could be sent to boarding school, like they did to Connor on Y&R

• LOL 3
On 10/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Waldo13 said:

Can we please stop with Kelly being asleep all the time. She’s suppose to be 4. It sounds like she has narcolepsy. Once in a while can we have her with Amanda or with Liam?  Yes, I know children can’t be on set right now but always asleep?

This is driving me crazy. There is definitely something wrong with that child.

And would it be so fucking hard to show us Douglas over the phone??? The little actor doesn't have to come to the set, they could use a real phone and let him say some typical kid stuff while he's out at a playground with his nanny or whatever typical plausible scenario. I really miss him. For me this show used to be The Bold and the Beautiful and Douglas. I need a Douglas fix!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It happened right before Ridge was to marry Shauna and it came out of nowhere. Here's the conversation (transcript courtesy of TVMegasite.)

So basically they're rewarding that he's stuck with FC all this time. I'm thinking "loyal" is knowing where a lot of the bodies are buried and keeping his mouth shut. Nevermind that he probably should've been disbarred over the Phoebe adoption. And then there was his failure to follow up enough to confirm that Ridge wasn't telling him to file the divorce papers. Meanwhile, he's still expected to handle all the Forrester weddings, divorces, and annulments. Because of course that's what COOs do. 🙄

The scuttlebutt behind the scenes is that the COO thing (and the actor being put on contract and into a momentarily front burner storyline) was part of B&B/Bradley's nod to BLM. (Along with Justin dropping in to make some bland statement about diversity while Wyatt and Bill looked bored. 😒)

Quoting myself to say that after checking LSV's IMDb page, I realized the woman standing in for Zoe yesterday during the kissing moment between Zoe and Carter was probably LSV's wife. Who does not resemble Zoe in some key ways.

Thanks for this.  What a joke.  I remember when Carter was first introduced.  Wasn't he supposed to be Maya's love interest?  Weren't they actors in a local TV show or something like that?  Seems like they've never figured out what to do with him and I'm puzzled as to why they kept him on the show all this time (even as a recurring character that isn't seen much).  There are plenty of other characters who are never seen at all and yet somehow Bradley seemed to want to keep this guy in the cast.  I have no doubt that making Carter the COO and putting the actor on contract has everything to do with BLM.

If Bradley really felt the need to do something for BLM, why not bring back the Avants.  And Justin and Donna?  Maya, Vivian and Julius are 100 times more interesting than Carter, Zoe and Zzzzzzzzende Version Deux.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, blackwing said:

I have been wondering the same thing.  This is always Bradley's problem.  He will take characters that were at a 0 or 1 in terms of appearances and relevancy and then put them at an 11 and then they are way overexposed.  As far as I'm concerned, the San Andreas fault could open and swallow these two up a la Lois Lane and I wouldn't miss them one iota.

For real.  I missed the day of the actual promotion, but did they mention how or why he got this job?  Because he saved Ridge's marriage?  The COO is a very high position in most companies, in many places it is considered the CEO's right hand man. 

Agreed about the San Andreas fault swallowing Zoe and Carter. Zende can stay as he's very easy on the eyes. Carter is, too, but I just can't with the slack-jawed stupidity.

As for the promo, silly me, watching that, I thought Ridge was going to fire his incompetent ass. Because that would have been my first order of business after seeing Quinn get kicked to the curb.

• Love 3

I do agree that it's odd that this show doesn't have a single gay character in the cast that is actually involved in storylines and not just an extra.  I've always thought Jared was gay, not sure if that has ever been addressed.  But In L.A. in the fashion industry, it's kind of interesting that this show doesn't have any.  And what about Asian characters?  Especially in L.A.  I can't even remember the last time there was a main Asian character in the cast.  Was it Lindsey Price?  Have there been others?  I know they have had plenty of Asian doctor extras or bit parts over the years, but there should be a main or recurring character.  Has there ever been an Asian male character on B&B?  I can think of the very short-lived Keemo and Ji Min Kim on Y&R but drawing a blank on B&B.

• Love 2

I got a solution Hope. Let Lurch design for you but from far far away. I think warehouses guy has a place for him by the electric panel. 

At lease mannequin Hope didn’t tell Lurch to buy a gun and kill Liam. Well at least not yet. 

Carter your about as subtle as a your six pack. Your about as smooth as your hairless chest. The only problem is that Zoey rather be with Zende.  

• Love 1

This has to be one of the longest days in B&B history. 💩

Sounds like AN is doing the voice for the Hope mannequin. Does that mean the mannequin can get nominated for a Daytime Emmy, lol?

Wow, I had no idea Mr. Avant was going to show up. Guess that's why Eric mentioned golfing with him not long ago.

Love the one you're with, huh, Zoe? 😒

Wonder if Brooke knew she was showing some nippleage with that clingy blouse?

Poor Thomas. That boy ain't hooked up right. 😯

• Love 3
6 hours ago, blackwing said:

remember when Carter was first introduced.  Wasn't he supposed to be Maya's love interest?  Weren't they actors in a local TV show or something like that?

Actually, he was first brought in as Marcus's brother from the adopted family in Texas. New fans after 2013 probably don't know who Marcus is,* but you're right that he had the go-nowhere relationship with Maya (where he was engaged with her after one date while she was on the rebound) and no place on this show  after that fell through.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Poor Thomas. That boy ain't hooked up right.

The show is lucky that Matthew Atkinson is game for anything. How he isn't doubling over in hysterics in these scenes, I'll never know. I'm laughing but I feel sad. Instead of having Thomas/Sally in a "we're both town losers so let's have self-loathing sex", they're having him do...this. Maybe it'll turn out he has a brain tumor and they can rip off the Jonathan Lavery storyline on All My Children. It'd be funny to watch Thomas think he's 10 again while simultaneously building a bomb.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 7

I was finding it hard to believe that Julius was content to have Zende and Nicole be done for good and that he could be a pal and a confident for Zende. That’s not the Julius we know. In the past, he pushed Zende and Nicole together because he was frantic that his connection to the rich Forrester family would be lost. Julius has always been about himself and what he could gain, even when it could mean a detriment to his family. He would still be pushing them to reconcile no matter who was at fault for the breakup as he did during the whole Zende/Sasha debacle. I’m guessing he has an angle to suddenly showing up with a no hard feelings stance. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

he was frantic that his connection to the rich Forrester family would be lost

He's still connected enough to golf with Eric regularly. Eric mentioned it rather casually not too long ago. But yeah, his sucking up to Zende seemed kind of obvious to anyone except Zende, who apparently wants/needs a surrogate father in his life right now. I had to laugh at the advice Mr. Avant gave him though, basically "screw that other guy, don't be a loser, go break that ish up before it's too late." Maya, Nicole, and Sasha have their self-entitlement in the genes, hah, hah.

• LOL 6
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sounds like AN is doing the voice for the Hope mannequin. Does that mean the mannequin can get nominated for a Daytime Emmy, lol?

Alternately, is the mannequin eligible to be included in the Best Inanimate Object on a Soap (Chandy from OLTL is still #1 on my list) if there is a voice attached? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1