Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Who writes this crap?

Quinn: "When me and Justin ... "

Shauna: "Let's just focus on you and I."

GAHHH!!!! My ears are bleeding. 

Anyway, that slovenly hobo ever TOLD Shauna that he was going to head downstairs and directly confront Bill once and for all. So, WTF didn't he?  I'm so sick of that grubby, whiny man-child.  I am certain that he doesn't have the balls to confront Brooke about it right then and there in front of Shauna. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 10

ok my prediction......

Quinn and Shauna will be the next 2 fighting over Ridge, when everyone finds out and Eric dumps her ass, Quinn will remember she had the hots for Ridge and want him.   Just please keep him away from Brooke from now on.  FFS he is the one who had his tounge down Shauna throat  every time you turned around and Bill and Brooke kiss once and she is the bad one?!?!?!?!  I don't really want Brooke with Bill because of this, I would like them to bring on someone new for her or heck even bring back Nick or Thorne (that would sure make Ridge's head explode, and that is something I could get behind)

When Dumbass finds out he was set up, I want Brooke to be in a better place and tell him to go F himself, that she gave him his chance to finally change and "discuss their issues" and he jumped in bed with ShowgirlShauna so she's DONE.  I know it will never happen but a girl can dream can't she?

it's like I hate watch this show now

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I'm surprised Quinn doesn't have a bug planted in Ridge's room so she could hear him screwing Shauna. At Bill's office she acted like the thought of the newlyweds finally doing it made her panties moist.

IMO if Bill was really a good friend to Brooke he would've called or texted her as soon as he suspected what Ridge had overheard and likely misinterpreted. Five people knew and Brooke was still in the dark.

"His living room"? Pssht, more like Brooke's living room. AFAIC perpetual freeloader Ridge isn't entitled to approve of who visits Brooke or what they talk about.

Looks like Katie has also become acquainted with the Quarantine 15. 😼

Lol, Brooke was like, "Well, what had happened was..." And all whiny baby Ridge could do was pout, make little fists, and stomp his feet. 😒

• Love 4

I was glad to see Brooke fight fire with fire by pointing out that having lasting love for Bill (and Eric) was the same as the feelings Ridge had for Taylor.  Loved seeing him trying to sputter his way back from that. No. It is not that different at all.

Again, two words that I believe do NOT belong together are "fight" and "relationship." Maybe, just maybe, if it takes that much effort, you might be with the wrong person. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Brooke is so full of herself and that the world revolves around her.  I know this is a unpopular opinion but I cannot tolerate Brooke.  I’m not fond of Ridge at all but he doesn’t deserve such an overbearing demanding wife.  

I can’t tell you how much I missed the partially open door.  Now the other entitled Logan sister is going to rip Bill a new ass hole.  I love how Brooke and Katie are surprised when Bill and Ridge cheat with other women when they where the recipients of their cheating. Cheaters can’t change their spots.  

• Love 3

Destinado

Why don’t you come to your senses

You been out chasing Destiny for so long now

OH, You’ve been a dense one

I know you’ve always thought it was Ridge

But the clown sure ain’t pleasin’ you

And will hurt you somehow

Don’t play with the Queen of Hearts girl

She’ll beat you if she’s able

You know the Queen of Hearts has never been your friend

Now it seems to me you have been blind

To the wonderful men you’ve had in your stable

But you only want that butthurt, waa waa jerk

Destinado

Oh, you ain’t gettin’ no younger

Your desire and your hunger

Are making you look like a clown

Freedom, oh blessed freedom

Well that’s just us fans talking

Bout your Bridge fixation walking in this world alone

For Destiny you have wasted your entire adult lifetime

But without Ridge the sky won’t snow and the sun won’t shine

You’ve allowed obsession and blinders to block your way

No matter how you have tried with others

That fucking Destiny shit just gets in the way

Destinado

Let Shauna have his worthless ass

Close the door

Even though it might be rusty

Cause there is a beautiful Stallion waiting for you

And you better let that man love you

Let somebody else love you

You better let that man love you

For the rest of your life

I have no idea what I have watched this week

Four, five, six? grown ass adults running, and flying, all about LA discussing Ridge, Shauna, and Brooke's love lives. I feel like I am watching some warped, deranged, adult version of Saved by the Bell.

And Ridge? OMG, shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! I am so tired of hearing about all this stuff Big Bad Bill has done to you and your family. Yeah,, he messed with your business, but the rest? He didn't rape your daughter. He didn't force anything on Steffy or Brooke. He dumped you out of a helicopter, and you returned the favor. And look what happened when you inserted yourself into his nieces marriage. You remember that right? Your brother's wife? Yeah her. And what did Bill do? He accepted your tired ass. And there you stand mewling to Brooke about how could you tell that man you love him. How can you tell Taylor you love her after all the horrible things she has done to Brooke? Oh, that's right, people fucking with Brooke is A OK, and of course Taylor is the mother of three of your children. Brooke and Bill were just married. No matter they had about two years together before Dubai. And what about you; ass clown? You sprung the girl who took money for selling Brooke's grandchild. The woman you married, have cavorted with for months, and who you are about to bed, knew what her piece of shit daughter had done, but didn't disclose it. No, instead she worked her way into your good graces. And look at her sitting there like the perfect little Stepford Wife, lobbing all the right answers, which on any other day would all be wrong, but you have a hard on about Bill and Brooke right now, so you are receptive to all manner of bullshit. Shauna is so needy and so desperate; it is embarrassing. How could anyone want to be with a man who bases all his decisions on the actions of others? She does realize the only reason he is with her is because he is mad at Brooke? UGH! Problem is, girlfriend hasn't been around long enough to witness what happens when her hubby gets un-mad at Brooke. Tee Hee! 

I am going to enjoy watching Shauna dressing Ridge down. She is going to play that whiney boy like a fiddle. Ridge is going to be so done with her cloying, good wife routine. He will be crawling back to Brooke like a thirsty man looking for water. Oh, but my girl will be sporting a big ole Spencer stone on her ring finger. I am firmly back on the Brill train. For no other reason than to watch Ridge twitch and moan. 

Quinn is beyond pathetic and looks horrible. What is going on with her hair, and she is whiter than a ghost. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

Destinado

You been out chasing Destiny for so long now

OH, You’ve been a dense one

I know you’ve always thought it was Ridge

But the clown sure ain’t pleasin’ you

And will hurt you somehow

Don’t play with the Queen of Hearts girl

She’ll beat you if she’s able

You know the Queen of Hearts has never been your friend

Now it seems to me you have been blind

To the wonderful men you’ve had in your stable

But you only want that butthurt, waa waa jerk

Destinado

Oh, you ain’t gettin’ no younger

Your desire and your hunger

Are making you look like a clown

Freedom, oh blessed freedom

Well that’s just us fans talking

Bout your Bridge fixation walking in this world alone

For Destiny you have wasted your entire adult lifetime

But without Ridge the sky won’t snow and the sun won’t shine

You’ve allowed obsession and blinders to block your way

No matter how you have tried with others

That fucking Destiny shit just gets in the way

Destinado

Let Shauna have his worthless ass

Close the door

Even though it might be rusty

Cause there is a beautiful Stallion waiting for you

And you better let that man love you

Let somebody else love you

You better let that man love you

For the rest of your life

Excellent!

How could anyone want to be with a man who bases all his decisions on the actions of others?

OMG, that is so true. Ridge is almost aggressively passive. I guess it makes it easier for him to blame everything he does on others? "Well, if you hadn't done this thing, then I wouldn't have had to do that thing." Ugh. This effin guy.

Oh, and everything reminds me of Seinfeld:

• Love 4

On 8/27/2020 at 6:58 PM, Waldo13 said:

Brooke is so full of herself and that the world revolves around her.  I know this is a unpopular opinion but I cannot tolerate Brooke.  I’m not fond of Ridge at all but he doesn’t deserve such an overbearing demanding wife.  

Mind you, it's only been within the last five yrs and after finding a flood of old clips from before I started watching that I consider myself even remotely a Brooke fan, but given all their history, I feel like Brooke has been the complete opposite of demanding. She has overlooked sooooo many far worse betrayals, up to and including actual rape. The only other time Brooke has ever had legitimate torn loyalties between Ridge and anyone else was Nick and  for an entire 1 minute and 42 seconds.

As @RuntheTable laid out, he doesnt have much room to mewl over Bill either. The only halfway legitimate gripe was re: the business, but even then FC was in dire straights thanks to all the musical chairs played with the CEO position (which after Brooke was ousted in '03 went from Eric, Stephanie, Nick, back to Eric, temporarily with Donna, back to Eric and then Rick before Bill got it in '09 and I hate myself that I recalled all of that without Wikipedia 🤦)  and because the idiots sent the bank payment by carrier in the middle of Los Angeles lunch hour and missed by the deadline by 5 minutes.

Ridge sucks just as much as Brooke has in the past, but even at a time when she was clearly the heroine we were supposed to root for, she got consequences for her shit. Ridge just gets to wallow in man pain and frankly it's tiring.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

I truly don't understand this Shauna/Ridge "marriage".  Why are Quinn and Shauna acting like Shauna won some big prize by getting a drunk Ridge to marry her (using a friend who overlooked the fact that Ridge was clearly drunk) and then dupe idiot Carter into filing divorce papers for Ridge?  In the end, if he doesn't want to be with Shauna, he can just get it annulled, right?  I don't get how and why Quinn and Shauna think that Ridge is forever bound to Shauna now.  He's been married like 20 times so it's not like one more failed not-marriage will matter.

On 8/19/2020 at 6:29 PM, ByaNose said:

Why does it look like Steffy has to go to the bathroom when she’s in pain. Also,I suggest further testing. I’m not a doctor but.......

That's apparently her version of what she thinks the "I SMELL EMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!" face looks like.  Ugh.  Make it stop.  This whole storyline is stupid.

In fact, most of this show is stupid right now.  As always, I blame Bradley.  Not sure what happened to him during quarantine but the onscreen results are awful.

• Love 12

Brooke and Ridge are so tiresome to me. I really don't think they want to be together since they keep letting other people come between them.

Oh good grief, why is Katie trying to act brand new? She's watched Bill chase Brooke for years. The only surprise on that front would be if Bill killed Brooke so he could finally break the spell.

Shauna, girl, bye. Ridge didn't choose you. He's punishing Brooke. Again.

Why are Quinn and Shauna acting like Shauna won some big prize by getting a drunk Ridge to marry her

That's the question of the summer. I guess they have to play it up as a big romance  so that when Ridge decides he's had enough he'll give Shauna a fat settlement out of guilt. Of course that assumes he doesn't find out what Shauna and Quinn pulled. The way Quinn and Shauna keep running their mouths right in Eric's living room, it's probably just a matter of time before someone overhears them.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brooke and Ridge are so tiresome to me. I really don't think they want to be together since they keep letting other people come between them.

Oh good grief, why is Katie trying to act brand new? She's watched Bill chase Brooke for years. The only surprise on that front would be if Bill killed Brooke so he could finally break the spell.

That's the question of the summer. I guess they have to play it up as a big romance  so that when Ridge decides he's had enough he'll give Shauna a fat settlement out of guilt. Of course that assumes he doesn't find out what Shauna and Quinn pulled. The way Quinn and Shauna keep running their mouths right in Eric's living room, it's probably just a matter of time before someone overhears them.

Believe me, no one talks and gossips more than the household help. Someone in Eric’s house (even tho we never get to see them all) will spill the beans.

• LOL 1
54 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

All of these are so very, very accurate, but that last one especially.

Has there ever been a character so entirely devoid of self-respect on this show than Shauna Fulton?

• Love 6
On 8/26/2020 at 12:09 AM, Anna Yolei said:

God, seriously! That scene was such good food to see him drag her and the Forresters for their entitlement but he's pretty much turned into what I hear kids today call a "simp".

The fact that I read that without blinking is proof that this show is beyond hopeless...it's clawing at it's own oxygen mask begging whoever is near to pull the plug. Hard. Lol 

Oh yeah! Guess who's "back" by (un)popular demand 😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'll wait it out or stop watching for months or years until I don't have to see ShrekRidge on screen.  He's unbearable.  I'm so enjoying the old shows that I have never seen.  It's addicting like watching a real soap.   And that new doctor of Steffy's? That's the best they can do? Dark haired, slender guy from central casting?

I still say bring back Kyle Lowder as Rick.  He was always good for fucking up something and a fight. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I'll wait it out or stop watching for months or years until I don't have to see ShrekRidge on screen.  He's unbearable.  I'm so enjoying the old shows that I have never seen.  It's addicting like watching a real soap.   And that new doctor of Steffy's? That's the best they can do? Dark haired, slender guy from central casting?

I still say bring back Kyle Lowder as Rick.  He was always good for fucking up something and a fight. 

Didn't care for him, I always called him Gorillarick because of the way he just barrelled into a room and destroyed everything.  Also, didn't care for the long hair.  Although he was responsible for this amazing clip, which will NEVER get old.

"It's not gonna happen!"

I always liked the Justin Torkildsen Rick the best.  I don't know why Bradley keeps creating these new and very unpopular characters like Flo and Shauna when there's a whole host of characters in the show's history that I think many would rather see.  I would love to see what Jackie has been doing.  Bridget on a regular basis.  Owen Knight.  And I must be one of the two fans of Amber who would love to see her return.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, blackwing said:

And I must be one of the two fans of Amber who would love to see her return.

Nope ... 3 fans ... count me as one. 

I liked Amber on B&B,  I liked her on Y&R.  Amber pulls some horrible stuff -- but she owns it. She knows who and what she is.  She acknowledges and doesn't apologize where she came from     Now that doesn't stop her from wanting money, power, social position, acceptance, etc., and she does her damnedest to get them

But I never got disgusted with her character -- with some of the things she did absolutely, but never with her.  Now this new HoboRidge disgusts me right, left, and center - who he is and what he does.

Fearless prediction --

Ridge is remains all pouty and butthurt that Brooke admitted she'll always love Bill.  Ridge sexy times up Shauna as he's in a fit of pouty pique and afterward suggests that they have another ceremony as he can't remember the first one.  Definitely a case of "I"ll show Brooke, I'll screw up my life and get good and married to Shauna." Shauna is thrilled but suggests they elope to the courthouse rather than make a big deal of it. She wants the deal resealed right quick.

Next scene they're back from the courthouse, Shauna is all smiles and flirty and they announce to the assembled group in Eric's living room they just got married again at the courthouse.  Shauna flaunts her honking huuuuuge Forrester wife ring.  Quinn suggest champagne to toast the happy couple.  Brooke shows up thinking she can try to talk to Ridge again. She walks in on glasses raised, asks the occasion and Ridge smugly says they're toasting him and Shauna as they just had a second ceremony at the courthouse.  Ridge looks smug like he really showed Brooke.  Shauna looks triumphantly "I won." Quinn is barely restraining her glee.  Brooke looks hurt and angry, says "You married her ... again... This time sober" and leaves without a word.

This paves the way for the Ridge/ Shaun saga where Shauna works hard for the money to hold on to her prize and Ridge finds he might be having some fun tonight married to Shauna without all the Destiny Drama.  Brooke is hurt, but mostly she's angry. Angry at Ridge.

Bill is there of course to help her finally realize that all the dressmaker has ever done is hurt her again and again and again.. Ridge promises her everlasting love and devotion and then he drops her flat. Because of some trivial something Brooke may or may not have done.  Like texting her ex about their daughter.

Show could get months out of the story.  Ridge could end up married to Shauna for years like he was to Taylor.  I'll like to see Brooke and Bill together as a couple, but not married.  Because Brooke says she's done with trying that (never works our) and she's done with Ridge -- and Show means it!  Garbridge is done forever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, blackwing said:

Didn't care for him, I always called him Gorillarick because of the way he just barrelled into a room and destroyed everything.  Also, didn't care for the long hair.  Although he was responsible for this amazing clip, which will NEVER get old.

"It's not gonna happen!"

I always liked the Justin Torkildsen Rick the best.  I don't know why Bradley keeps creating these new and very unpopular characters like Flo and Shauna when there's a whole host of characters in the show's history that I think many would rather see.  I would love to see what Jackie has been doing.  Bridget on a regular basis.  Owen Knight.  And I must be one of the two fans of Amber who would love to see her return.

THANK YOU for that clip.  Oh that was goood.  Yeah, he sure did barrel in.  My feeling is that they've been on the show for such a long time, they phone it in, plus bad/recycled stories, even they're bored with it.  I'm enjoying the old stuff because some of them could (soap) act their butts off.  What happened to old Ridge's voice?

It became GodzillaRidge. RRRRoaaarrrrr.

• Love 3

Friday's episode........

So infuriating......

Ridge

Once again; SHUT UP! It is always about you, and your family. What Bill has done, what Brooke has done. How about what Ridge has done?

Brooke

Defend yourself! Don't stand there and let him talk like he is some fucking innocent, while you have been running around town with Bill. Mother Fucker has been cavorting around with that trailer trash hoochie for months. 

Instead, we get some weak plea to just forget about what Bill and Shauna have done? Bill and Shauna have only done what the two of you have allowed them to do. Stop making it about the actions of others, and make it about the actions of Brooke and Ridge. Brooke kissed another man; he ex-husband. Spin that how you like, but as a wife, who is married to her own "Destiny", I can say I would never do that. Ridge has been engaged in a quasi affair with Shauna for months. And shits gone waaaaaay past a kiss. Then, in a fit of temper, Ridge fly's off to another city with a woman not his wife, and some how ends up married to her. But hell, none of that is any big deal, because Logan kissed Spencer the man Ridge hates. Never mind what Shauna and her POS daughter did to Brooke; they are really good, decent folk, who just got caught up in something. 

And for God's sake, don't engage with Shauna. Don't give her the satisfaction of seeing your pain and confusion. And stop with the name calling. Stephanie did that to you for your whole adult life. You know it doesn't work. And just look at this woman that Ridge has chosen to donate his life to, and who he wants to hang with over you, the woman who has fought thirty years of battles to be with him.

TELL THAT USELESS PRICK TO FUCK OFF

Shauna

Oh girl, you are so completely clueless. You have no idea what you signed up for. And how stupid are you really? You stand there telling Brooke all the mistakes she has made with Ridge, and how Ridge has made his decision, and how you are going to be the best wife Ridge ever had. 

1. So running around with you for months while still married to Brooke doesn't make Ridge unfaithful? Once again, being a man whore is acceptable. 

2. Why would Ridge, a married man, need to be making any kind of decision between his wife and another woman? And why is it not being side eyed? Because that is what Ridge has always done. It is his MO. He needs two women fighting over him to keep his ego properly stroked. Once again; being a man whore is acceptable. 

3. You gonna be Ridge's best wife? That is what all the gold diggers say sweetie, and what that boils down to in layman's terms is you are going to be pumping that Forrester iron like no one else's business. You'll be waiting at the door in your little maid getup, Ridgey poo's slippers in one hand, and a nice refreshing cocktail in the other. After settling your man comfortably on the couch, you will run and check dinner, and prance back into the living room right onto Ridge's dick for some before dinner mouth action. 

4. Shauna, you do realize this is Ridge's pattern. 

5. Shauna, you do realize that if Ridge would do this to Brooke, he will do a whole lot worse to you? No matter how much you preen and smile; you still will not be special. 

Let Stephanie be the one to out the bitches. She would hate Quinn, and she would read Shauna like a cheap novel. Stephanie thought Brooke was a gold digging whore? Shauna lays new definition to that phrase. She knows Ridge does not love her. She knows how she had to manipulate the situation to be able to marry him. She knows he was drunk out of his mind when he said his vows. She knows Ridge had annulment papers drawn up. She knows the only reason he is back at his dad's is because he is mad at Brooke. Just like a flock of baby birds.........cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 8/29/2020 at 5:59 AM, blackwing said:

Didn't care for him, I always called him Gorillarick because of the way he just barrelled into a room and destroyed everything.  Also, didn't care for the long hair. 

It took me a long while to warm up to that Rick. Once he stopped going after barely legal relatives and lost the hair, he wasn't half bad to tolerate. Nor was he wrong to call out Ridge for the self-entitled prick he was even then, but like you said, he.often left collateral damage in his wake and was just as insufferable as Ridge at points.

That said, next to KKL herself, Lauder was the actor I felt RM had the best on-screen chemistry with because they were both so over the top with the scenery chewing.

The show currently is a frigging drag. God, when I asked for way less ToD, I did NOT mean create another one between people who are in their 60s, whose bullshit was old hat when they were Liam and Hope's age.

The Steffy drug addict story is the only remotely novel plot going on and if the show's gonna be carried on JMW's back, then God help us all.

• Love 7

It is funny that characters of Brooke & Ridge are still talking like they did 30 years ago. I think they’ve been to each other 5 times. I could be a marriage off or so but now we have Shauna as the interloper. I guess we’ll have to deal with this story for a year or so. Ugh! 

• Love 4
On 8/29/2020 at 5:59 AM, blackwing said:

And I must be one of the two fans of Amber who would love to see her return.

Missed this in my other reply but speaking as the other Amber fan, I too would rather see her on screen than Shauna if we're gonna do the whole "Trailer Trash Moving On Up"schtick. Let her reunite with Thomas now that he's a legal adult and put the screws on him. Or God forbid, bring back Eric III, nickname him Trip to distinguish between Rick and Eric and let him go after all the Forresters for dropping him like a rock when he was no long convenient for them.

• Love 8

I wasn't a fan of Amber, but looking at the current landscape, she, Rick, and lil Deacon need to be back on deck, stat. In fact, why not have it that Amber and Rick reconnected in Europe (she was visiting lil Deacon at his boarding school) and got married. They come home a happy family shocking Brooke, Hope, and Maya. Maya begins making  a play to get Rick back, Lil Deacon and Hope bond and connect with his eyes drifting to Steffy, Rick battles Ridge for Forrester since Steffy is still recovering which pisses off Thomas who tries to sabotage Rick at work.

Hell, you could have Amber getting maternal feelsies for Rosie which would give Donna and Justin story as they both are leery of Amber storming back into Rosie's life.

Amber and Rick and lil Deacon's return would bring in nice fresh story for practically everyone and take less emphasis on Bridge vs Rauna angst and TOD 2.0.  It would help give the show some much needed balance.

And ya'll Amber vs Quinn and Shauna? That'd be some serious fun because Amber's already handled the Forresters and Quinn and Shauna are still some newbies.

And now...I'm thinking Wyatt and Amber could also be something interesting. Or just put him back with Katie, Will's feelings be darned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Um, $Bill, if that offer to jump back on the $tallion is still good, I'll take you up on it. I promise you, I won't be running back to my non-Destiny of 30 years, if I'm on the $tallion, I won't look down. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Ridge is truly pathetic. He goes over to his still-recovering-from-a-motorcycle-accident daughter's home to whine about the shitshow HE created.

He doesn't ask if she needs any help with Kelly or anything, periodjust whines and whines and whines some more. 

Interestingly enough, Steffy seems to be on the side of Brooke here. When even Logan-hating Hauxdilox doesn't care for Shauna, you know she's nasty.

EghXiXEVoAAo4vD?format=jpg&name=900x900

I don't know what's uglier - Ridge's greasy face/hair or that lamp. 

Also ugly?

Whatever this (waves hands) is atop Zoe's head. 

Zoe-talks-Carter-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,

Steffy's almost out of pain pills...again.

tumblr_ok1ks5hOcz1vtnv5po1_500.gifv

Quinn and Shauna are still savoring their victory, I see. With what? The biggest booby prize of all time?

She also pisses me right off by saying Brooke has a "creepy obsession" with Bill. How this psychopath fixes her mouth to spew lies is beyond me. She stalked, kidnapped, and raped Liam after attempting to stab him years earlier and attempted to kill Deacon by pushing him off a cliff and probably did kill the Hope Diamond guy. 

tenor.gif

They look like such stupid little junior high girls. 

Quinn-grin-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

But at least the royal blue jumpsuit and Pebbles hairstyle is blessedly gone.

Which leaves us with Brill.

And I love how she tries to hide her smile when she tells him he can't just walk into her house. 

And he almost winks as he answers, "Well, I just did." 

He gets her to admit that Ridge went straight to Shauna as Brooke found her in his bedroom at Eric's house.

Bill is disgusted, which is good, I guess, as someone should be, but I'm so tired of this and used to it that it doesn't even faze me anymore. He tells her that Ridge treats her like "disposable garbage." Well, yes, but also, Brooke treats herself like trash as she keeps going back for more where that came from.

Case in point, she immediately jumps to his defense but Bill isn't going to hear of it. 

Bill: "There's a reason there's always an obstacle....us."

I should say so.

He tells her that he loves her and then says this: "You need to get back on your stallion and ride back to the future with ME,  to the incredible life  that we shared and never let it go again. You just have to say one word...just one word, Brooke...yes." 

image.thumb.png.643a343125c468cd9710935707f4f35e.png

If it had been me:

tenor.gif?itemid=3425167

After I shoved @nkotb outa my way, of course.

But here's Brooke, having to think about it. 

EgxOjeNWoAAB6hf?format=jpg&name=900x900

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge is truly pathetic. He goes over to his still-recovering-from-a-motorcycle-accident daughter's home to whine about the shitshow HE created.

He doesn't ask if she needs any help with Kelly or anything, periodjust whines and whines and whines some more. 

Interestingly enough, Steffy seems to be on the side of Brooke here. When even Logan-hating Hauxdilox doesn't care for Shauna, you know she's nasty.

Never mind the accident... what's worst is that a 60 year old man is complaining to his 30 year old daughter about his marital troubles.  "Hey kid, who should I choose?  The woman who has consistently supplanted your mother time and time again, or my sort of stepmother's best friend who sort of tricked me into marrying her?"  No idea why Steffy would care at this point.

I get that triangles and quadrangles are de rigeur for soap operas, but why do the ones on this show get so tired so quickly.  Liam and Ridge always seem to be at the center of them.  Now we have Bill/Brooke/Ridge/Shauna.  So boring and tired.  Bring back Donna!  Why hasn't Donna ever gone after Eric again?  I feel like Quinn has been so complacent in her role as the Forrester Stepmatriarch, something needs to knock her down.  I hate how smug she is.  Or why doesn't Donna go after Bill?  Anything to change things up.

• Love 11

Hot damb, how fine is DD? My TV almost melted when he walked into Brooke's house.

Yikes, what's up with Shauna's hair? You'd think now that she's a Forrester wife she could afford to get it did at one of the top LA salons. She looked to me like her hair was styled with Formula 409 and a pasta scooper. 😼

So are we to assume Ridge and Shauna finally consummated their huge mistake of a marriage? Quinn was acting more giddy than the bride. ☹

Why is Reese/Wayne Brady still in the opening credits?

Did Pam just now hear about Thomas and Zoe breaking up? Didn't that happen months ago in show time?

Lol at Carter mentioning his friendship with Zende. As I recall, the actor who formerly played Zende seemed to act way more into Carter than he ever did with Zoe. NTTAWWT. 🙂

Huh, why would Thomas ever be trying to get Zoe back? He never really wanted her to begin with. She was nothing more than a chess piece in his game to get Hope.

Brooke, sigh, meeting alone with Bill is what got you into this mess! Oh and maybe you need to start locking your front door since people just walking in unannounced is a problem too. 😐

Shauna trying ever so hard to convince Ridge why he should stay married to her seems sad and pathetic to me. But Ridge was just slurping it up with a spoon today. Such a pig. And I can't with him trying to play hard to get after he spent months stringing her along. 😝

Real. Talk. Listen to Bill, Brooke! Your notion of Destiny is self-destructive and has been for years.

Steffy's almost out of pain pills...again.

How is she even functioning if she's apparently hoovering those things? I guess they're non-narcotic?

• Love 6

If I was Bill I would dump Brooke and Katie and go after Donna. IMHO, Donna is the best of the Logan sisters. She’s the prettiest and sexiest of the three and not as demanding. 

Zoey must be borrowing cloths from the Forester rack because she wants to make a sophisticated impression on Carter.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bannana said:

So Brooke will finally relent and get with Bill.  Then the truth will come out about Quinn and Shauna texting Carter about the divorce. And Ridge will beg Brooke to dump Bill.

same shit GIF

Yep.  We could all write this stuff.  Bradley has been phoning in the same tired storylines for years.  "Boy wants Girl.  Boy can't have Girl because of Problem X.  Boy marries Other Girl.  Boy finds out that Problem X wasn't actually a problem after all because Other Girl lied about it.  OHS NOES!"  Rinse.  Repeat.  Ad nauseam.  His storylines are always about "obstacles" getting in the way of "twu luv".  Hey Bradley, it's not true love if it happens 20 times!

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

If I was Bill I would dump Brooke and Katie and go after Donna. IMHO, Donna is the best of the Logan sisters. She’s the prettiest and sexiest of the three and not as demanding. 

Yes!  Prettiest, most fun, least baggage, most easygoing.  Plus she survived a near-bear attack!  She's resilient and she's a survivor.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Quick watch yesterday; only viewed the Brill stuff. I did try to watch Ridge and Steffy, but as soon as I realized Ridge was there to whine about Brooke telling her ex-husband she would always have feelings for him, I was out. 

Deep down inside there is a part of me that just loves a strong, virile man taking charge. So you go on Bill, and you tell her like it is. If you have to use harsh and hurtful words, well that is ok too. Sometimes you have to hurt those you love in order to make them see the stupidity of their ways.

And Brooke; stop looking confused cause:

ri.jpg.7271dfed1b776c44e41ef2058b51bbc5.jpg

bills.jpg.5e82f86fafd04806cb8a778555b9842f.jpg

I fail to see your dilemma. 

If they would ever allow Brill to gain real traction, they could be such a dynamic and interesting pairing. But that is never going to happen. Bill will once again stand as Ridge's placeholder until the truth about VegasGate is outed, and Brooke is horrified for Ridge, and runs to his side to salve his ravaged heart and ego. Completely overlooking forgetting how he used her pain to justify his truly fucked up actions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

And what will be so very frustrating about the Vegas reveal is that the shenanigans that occurred?

Ain't all on Shauna and bestie Quinn.

Easily one-third of the blame rests with Ridge. He is the one who decided to run to Vegas with Shauna while completely sober. He's the one who had been making out with her for months behind Brooke's back and while they were still supposedly committed to one another - long before she kissed Bill in the cabin.

He's the one that got so shit-faced he didn't know which end was up and this wasn't the first time as he did the same thing that night at the Bikini.

But instead of putting equal blame on Ridge, where it should be, Brooke is gonna coddle this man-child the same as she always does.

When a real man is RIGHT THERE.

tenor.gif

Why in the name of common sense can't TPTB get it through their thick heads that the only way Bridge could ever have more than a snowball's chance in hell of being a viable, rootable, want-to-watch couple again is for Ronn to return? And that ain't happening. They need to cut their losses with this horrible recast, throw him into the vipers' den and let Quinn and Shauna cage-match to the death over his nasty ass, let Donna and Katie fight over Eric, and for the love of Pete, let Brill be the couple we all know they could be and were until they were fucked over.

Case in point - I give you Roman and Marlena from Days. They were a huge super-couple and it was thought they were irreplaceable when Wayne left. But enter Drake's John Black, who yes, was thought to be Roman for a time, and their chemistry was INSANE. So much so that even when both Dee and Wayne returned and Faux Roman was now back to being John, they had St Marlena have a hot-as-Georgia-asphalt-in-August affair with John and ultimately leave Roman for him and they are together to this very day and are still carrying huge storyline. 

Even if Ronn did return, I would say that Don and Kelly's chemistry is just as compelling. And we don't have Ronn, we have the worst-recast-in-the-history-of-recasts playing Ridge and it's obvious TK is never, ever gonna be into Bridge. Even Kelly can't sell it anymore and is over it. So TPTB need to stop torturing us by trying to shove Fridge (Faux Ridge) and Brooke down our throats because it has NEVER worked. Not from the day the imposter cast all those rose petals into the fountain. Not now. Not ever.

So instead of beating the dead horse that is this pairing:

200.gif

Give us the real deal, a couple worth rooting for:

tumblr_ov6scx28eQ1uh9n8zo2_250.gifv

• Love 10

18 hours ago, blackwing said:

Never mind the accident... what's worst is that a 60 year old man is complaining to his 30 year old daughter about his marital troubles. 

It's beyond gross, but it's not like Ridge knows better, having had Stephanie for a mother.

....I snark, but in all honesty, the lack of boundaries on this show is truly disturbing.

18 hours ago, blackwing said:

I get that triangles and quadrangles are de rigeur for soap operas, but why do the ones on this show get so tired so quickly.

Because more often than, they're less triangles so much as one supercouple and one clear interloper. And even there, the third wheel relationship(s) used to last long enough for one to be interested in the outcome either way. To an extent, this was true of the original Triangle of Doom in the 90s, but that took a rapid nosedive with the current Brat Pack. How am I supposed to feel like Liam is meant for Hope when these two schmucks had four wedding attempts inside of one 12 month period?

But for so many other reasons that CountryGirl laid out, the Bridge needs to be torched. Ronn Moss could come back tomorrow and I would still rather see them both with different people.

19 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Bill is disgusted, which is good, I guess, as someone should be, but I'm so tired of this and used to it that it doesn't even faze me anymore. He tells her that Ridge treats her like "disposable garbage." Well, yes, but also, Brooke treats herself like trash as she keeps going back for more where that came from.

She does. And God, how many men have tried to save her from herself? Conner, James, Grant, Thorne, Nick...hell, even her own son jumped into that frey. And to no avail. Not even Dollar Bill is going to break through that.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

And what will be so very frustrating about the Vegas reveal is that the shenanigans that occurred?

Ain't all on Shauna and bestie Quinn.

Easily one-third of the blame rests with Ridge. He is the one who decided to run to Vegas with Shauna while completely sober. He's the one who had been making out with her for months behind Brooke's back and while they were still supposedly committed to one another - long before she kissed Bill in the cabin.

He's the one that got so shit-faced he didn't know which end was up and this wasn't the first time as he did the same thing that night at the Bikini.

Yes

I have many levels of anger and frustration with this SL, but this statement really gets at the heart of it. 

I am sick of everyone belaboring Brooke and Bill's kiss, while completely poo-pooing Ridge and Shauna carrying on for months. 

And Ridge is the worst of them all.

Let's start with Katie. This bitch keeps bringing up what Bill did to Katie. How about you Ridge? You came home from your European Sabbatical, acting like you were some bohemian starving artist who enjoyed fireside readings of Yeats, and a Sunday afternoon stroll in the park. You also came home with a keenly developed since of propriety, and decided it was incorrect for Brooke to have a relationship with Bill.  So, logically, your morally superior decision was to dump Brooke and pursue Katie. And man, did you ever love that girl! I can still remember that beautiful red ribbon ring..........

And then you dumped Katie quicker than a pot of hot molasses when Caroline 2.0 turned your head. Yeah, so Ridge can really kind of fuck off with all the Katie concern he has been spewing. 

This Mother Fucker was kissing his damn stepmother the day before his wedding to Brooke. OH! But that whole kissing affair with Quinn was just one of those things. Eric and Brooke needed to put on their big girl and boy undies and deal. And they did. 

And now this bullshit. Ridge needs to listen to his own rhetoric. He can't stand the thought of Brooke kissing Bill, or her having feelings for him. And why is that? Because of all the terrible things Bill has done to Ridge. Well, at least things that Ridge wants to believe Bill has done to him. So why is it missing this moron that maybe him turning to Shauna, the woman Brooke despises, may be bothering her just a tad? He gets to fuck around with his wife's enemy for months, and she is just supposed to be ok with it? Then after forgiving him for Bikini, she forgives him for marrying Shauna, and he gets his balls all knotted up over something he overheard? Fucking pussy ass coward should have come down those friggin steps and confronted them. AH! But then he would not have had an excuse to go keep Shauna on the other end of the chain. Always with two women this guy. 

More importantly is what it says about how Ridge sees Brooke. He sees her as his possession. And always his consolation prize. He doesn't really want her like a man should want a woman, but he doesn't want any other man touching what he views as his property. 

Bridge is a horribly dysfunctional, emotionally devastating relationship, who doesn't even have vapors to keep it going anymore. I feel bad for KKL, who is clearly done with it all. I could almost see the excitement in her eyes during her scenes with DD. 

I was thinking back over Brooke's relationships and realized that Bill, and to some extent Thorne, are the only men Brooke never left for Ridge. She left Bill over SKYE, and Bill having Specta torched. Of course she ended up back with Ridge but she didn't leave Bill for him. Could that have some underlying meaning? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11

And we're back and Bill is still leaning hard on the stallion references. Tee hee. You better get up on that thang, Brooke. Does the word "vicariously" not mean anything to you? 😉

Ugh, watching Shauna and Ridge acting cutesy with each other made me want to gouge my eyes out. And not in a good way. 😜

Ugh, watching Zoe and Carter giving each other tongue baths made me want to rip out my entire digestive tract. And not in a good way. 😖

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FCUK. Quinn just walks into Brooke's house, and in on a private conversation. Please, Brooke, you need to put a deadlock and a guard on your front door. And maybe a team of Dobermans too.

Well I'll give Carter points for dropping a bit of cash on that catered lunch but an in-office date still seems low-effort to me. Zoe doesn't seem easily impressed though. I think she's way more cosmopolitan than Carter.

Pssht. Quinn, Ridge would be satisfied by a fleshlight at this point. Shauna's stuff probably ain't that tight anymore. 😼

Yo, Bradley? Can we skip ahead to the part where everyone finds out what Quinn and Shauna did and their lives disintegrate?

• Love 9

So a great date for Zoe is wine and cauliflower? Seems like Carter didn’t need to spring for the caterer on that one. There is such a complete lack of chemistry with those two. They just don’t feel like equals in age or maturity level. I’ve often thought he would have been a better pairing with Steffy if written correctly, but that’s too much to hope for this show. Carter always seems to be wasted as a placeholder for someone else so Zoe will likely be placed with Thomas again soon. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I was thinking back over Brooke's relationships and realized that Bill, and to some extent Thorne, are the only men Brooke never left for Ridge.

Re: Thorne, Brooke was suddenly back on her Bridge bullshit, an idea she expressed to Deacon of all people and who Thorne overheard and walked away before she could. A decision that still rustles my jimmies some 20 years later, but you're right that apart from that one set-up Ridge pulled on Brooke in Paris, he wasn't much of a factor in their relationship at all.

14 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

So a great date for Zoe is wine and cauliflower? Seems like Carter didn’t need to spring for the caterer on that one. There is such a complete lack of chemistry with those two. They just don’t feel like equals in age or maturity level. I’ve often thought he would have been a better pairing with Steffy if written correctly, but that’s too much to hope for this show. Carter always seems to be wasted as a placeholder for someone else so Zoe will likely be placed with Thomas again soon. 

The one person I really wanted Carter with was Caroline back when she was trying to siphon him off on Maya to get back with Rick. Seemed like such low hanging fruit as a premise to pair up two characters, especially when Caroline pre-head injury was practically identical to Hope personality-wise.

Why they stuck her back with Rick after making her the villain is beyond me.

Maybe they'll put her together with Wyatt.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

Zoey gets dinner with Lurch in the design office and she gets lunch with Carter in the same office. What Zoey is not good enough to eat in the CEO office?  

Just look at Quinn; she thinks she is Stephanie Forrester:

steph.jpg.3e878e99bddff152d7f732ca672e7ae4.jpg

Here is what I am gonna say about that mess yesterday; there is only one woman who is allowed to barge into Brooke's home and read her for filth. And that is not you Quinn; that would be the lady pictured above, and while you are many things, you sure ain't no Stephanie Forrester. As much as I grew to hate her, she at least had poise, and presence, and command, and a panache that you will never posses. At least with Stephanie, you could understand her reasons for hating Brooke, no matter whether you agreed with them or not. Ridge was her son, Eric her ex-husband/current husband, and of course there was FCs. So, you could say Stephanie had her motivations, but what are Quinn's? Ridge is not her son, he is her ex-paramour, and she is happily married to Eric, so what is her stake here? It really makes absolutely no sense to me, but in any event, Quinn would be seeking medical attention today if that had been my house, and my very private conversation. I have no idea why Brooke even entertained her nonsense. 

Aren't Shauna and Ridge just the cutest things! Her making funny fish faces to happy up her man, and put a boner in his pants smile on his face. This woman has absolutely no shame. Standing there going on about how she will make Ridge the bestest wife eva! At what point in time has Ridge ever said he was happy about this "marriage"? Expressed any interest in being your husband? You are disgusting. You are playing games with Brooke's pain once again you rotten bitch. Ridge is only there because he is mad at Brooke; any interest he has/has had in you is fleeting, and is governed by the actions of another woman. 

What is funny to me is how Quinn and Shauna think being married to Ridge actually means something. This is Bell LA; there is a special room down at the courthouse that houses all the Forrester annulment papers, and has a hefty supply of blank copies for future use. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I have no idea why Bradley is so fascinated with Carter and why they keep bringing him back.  Before he was just the stand-in generic lawyer and wedding officiant, now they are actually giving him a storyline with Zoe?  The actor is abysmal and the character is a snooze.  I mean, why not bring back Xander for Zoe?  He is much more interesting than Carter.  But somehow, Carter has landed on the list of actors that Bradley inexplicably loves - and that list is very long. 

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What is funny to me is how Quinn and Shauna think being married to Ridge actually means something. This is Bell LA; there is a special room down at the courthouse that houses all the Forrester annulment papers, and has a hefty supply of blank copies for future use. 

For sure.  I get that they have been on the show for 30+ years, but per Wikipedia, Brooke has been married FIFTEEN times and Ridge has been married THIRTEEN times.  8 of those times were to each other.  That's astounding.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

At least with Stephanie, you could understand her reasons for hating Brooke, no matter whether you agreed with them or not. Ridge was her son, Eric her ex-husband/current husband, and of course there was FCs. So, you could say Stephanie had her motivations, but what are Quinn's? Ridge is not her son, he is her ex-paramour, and she is happily married to Eric, so what is her stake here?

Exactly. More than most of Brooke's detractors who had at least some skin in the game (and who Brooke often did wrong), Quinn's bashing feels a lot like punching down and jumping on the bandwagon. Brooke played buttinsky for 47 seconds when she and Deacon were together, but after throwing him off a cliff for the Pony Express that was Liam Spencer, Quinn can't possibly be nursing a grudge about *that*.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Exactly. More than most of Brooke's detractors who had at least some skin in the game (and who Brooke often did wrong), Quinn's bashing feels a lot like punching down and jumping on the bandwagon. Brooke played buttinsky for 47 seconds when she and Deacon were together, but after throwing him off a cliff for the Pony Express that was Liam Spencer, Quinn can't possibly be nursing a grudge about *that*.

I think it is about all of Brooke's men, but more specifically, how they never stop caring about her. Quinn can't get her head around that kind of love and commitment. I keep thinking about her remarks about how she doesn't understand why Eric and Bill and Ridge all still support and come to Brooke's aid and defense. If they can forgive and forget with Brooke; why not with Quinn? Maybe because Brooke is not a vicious psychopath, who has no understanding of boundaries, much less right and wrong. That is not to say that Brooke is an angel, and has never crossed someone else's boundaries, but she does draw the line at attempted murder and kidnapping. 

Or, it could be something as simple as the difference between a sweet, succulent pudding pop, and a Venus Flytrap. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Zoey gets dinner with Lurch in the design office and she gets lunch with Carter in the same office. What Zoey is not good enough to eat in the CEO office?  

Even Zzzzende served up pepper steak at Eric's place for Nicole.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I think it is about all of Brooke's men, but more specifically, how they never stop caring about her. Quinn can't get her head around that kind of love and commitment. I keep thinking about her remarks about how she doesn't understand why Eric and Bill and Ridge all still support and come to Brooke's aid and defense.

I think that is exactly it. 

Besides Eric, there have been 4 men who felt something for Quinn once upon a time. But when the relationship was over, it was OVER.

1 - Bill - ditched her when they were teens; had a few booty calls when he was licking his wounds after Brooke left town for a while and couldn't get away from Quinn fast enough when Brooke returned; can barely stand to be in the same room with her, despite them sharing a son.

2 - Liam - he only appeared to care about her because he had a head injury, rendering him an amnesiac, and as soon as he got his memory back, he was horrified and disgusted and this before it really sunk in that he had been kidnapped and raped. 

3 - Deacon - her shoving him off a cliff killed whatever feelings he had left for her when she decided she had a bigger prize (Eric) in her cross-hairs. He came back to town and proceeded to try to kill her and flirted with Katie, of all people, en route to jail. And I remember that even though he was happily married to Quinn, he was still there for Brooke when she was dealing with her alcohol issue (for the five minutes that storyline lasted).

4 - Ridge - once their little fling cooled off, I haven't seen much of any hint of any lingering feelings, although that's as much Ridge as it is proving the point that Quinn will never, ever be the girl he regrets letting slip through his greasy fingers.

Meanwhile, for Connor, Whip, Nick, Deacon, Thorne, Eric, Bill, and yes, even Ridge, Brooke will be the perennial girl who got away. Their torches for her may grow dim, but they're never truly extinguished. 

• Love 7

I think Zartey ranks right up there on the snooze meter alongside Zencole.  I honestly haven't been a fan of any of the May-December unions on this show and I think Caridge, so far, was the worst, but this one might surpass that one. (Side note: I actually applauded the Jackie-Owen relationship because it seemed modern and fresh and LAD and BB had great, believable chemistry. However, it quickly went to shit when the writers for why-ever-the-fuckery turned it into an ongoing -- and often humiliating -- cougar joke.)

Anyway, Carter is too old and too traditional for Zoey. Maybe if the character of Zoey wasn't so unconventional, it could work as I've yet to see a May-December romance with a POC couple so it could have been interesting. Back in my day, a guy like Carter would be called a "square" and a wild child like Zoey wouldn't give him a passing glance.  Also, Zoey seems like the type who would only have eyes for a gazillionaire and while I am sure Carter makes a very handsome salary as the Forrester corporate attorney/family law counsel/clergyman/would-be criminal lawyer (have I left anything out?) it doesn't have the same ring as it would if he were 60+ and loaded. 

I guess I was kind of digging deep to find something to root for with those two, but the bottom line is that I don't like either character at all. I think Zoey's a snake, no matter how hard the writers are trying to redeem her and Carter is just boring. A bore with a hot body, but nonetheless, YAWN!

Shauna is so thirsty it's ridiculous. While Sludge will bask in all of the undivided attention for a short time, it will soon get old. Stephanie pointed it out once that Ridge needs more than just sex (even though she was making the case for Taylor against Brooke.) Both Taylor and Brooke and even both incarnations of Caroline had a life outside of being Mrs. Ridge Forrester. He will grow tired of her soon and she is trying w-a-a-y too hard. Say what you will about Taylor (and I have said plenty!) Before Taylor landed Ridge the first time, she could give a master class on playing hard to get, and reeled him in with little effort.

Where does Quinn get off saying that Shauna is more titillating that Brooke? I'm sorry. I like DR, but, KKL has 10+ years on her and I think is considerably more attractive and far sexier.  With DR, it is very inconsistent and it's the same on RHoBH. Sometimes, she look absolutely stunning and other times, she looks terrible. I know that she had some health problems IRL (serious hernia operation and long painful recovery_ so that might part of it. 

• Love 6

I'm so intrigued by Liam's massive arms and neck. Is he trying out for a linebacker position on the Rams?

Why doesn't Steffy consult with a different doctor about her pain? She can afford the best specialists.

Thomas is sh*t-stirring about Kelly staying over with Liam and Hope. Wonder why? He already tried using Steffy to help break up Liam and Hope. But she's used him the same way so...

That poster of Steffy and Liam is for Kelly? Nah, I think that's going to be problematic for Kelly when she realizes she's being used as an excuse for Steffy not to let go of the past. An innocent child shouldn't be made carry their parent's emotional burdens.

Hope stays having boundary issues with other people's kids. This business with Kelly is going to blow up in a bad way I bet.

Pain pills with booze. Oy. Several ways that could go wrong.

Wonder if Dr. Finn didn't catch on and now they're reviving the Steffy/Liam/Hope mess AGAIN?

• Love 5