Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I....what?

Can someone explain again why remarrying Shauna is a good idea? Or why Ridge owes her anything?

Such a clueless fuck! 

Yet, the woman who, along with your mother, has fought all your adult battles deserves this? The woman who has always been there for you during your tough times; the blindness, the heart attack, after the shooting, after Phoebe, after Felicia, after Caroline 1.0 died, after both of Taylor's deaths; the list just goes on and on. 

And she gets this. You having a real, formal wedding ceremony with a woman who watched you get sloppy drunk, and then took you to a Rent-A-Priest Wedding Chapel and exchanged drunken vows with you. And that is just her latest faux pas. 

If Brooke isn't completely done with destiny now, well, there is simply no hope. Ridge has done some terrible things to Brooke. He has humiliated her so many times over the years, but this is just pure meanness, because it makes absolutely no sense, and is entirely unnecessary. I mean, just two weeks ago Ridge was ready to hand Shauna annulment papers. 

Quinn looked better than she has in ages, but still STFU and get off my screen. 

• Love 9

Is Ridge for real? He doesn't love Shauna and it's still unclear whether the marriage has even been consummated. He should be seeking an annulment. I continue to think he's just trying to punish Brooke and I don't know why she puts up with it. Destiny <> emotional abuse.

Sorry, I'm not buying that Ridge and Carter are good buddies. AFAIC Ridge regards Carter more as someone he pays to do whatever he wants. Carter's self-esteem probably makes him pretend to himself that Ridge is his pal because the reality is too painful.

COO of Forrester. Huh. I thought that was Brooke?

So, is the new COO still going to have to handle the all the Forrester family weddings and divorces and annulments and adoptions and traffic citations? 😒

I just don't understand why Brooke keeps wasting her time confronting Quinn without any real ammunition. But I guess it'll be that much more satisfying when Quinn eventually gets her due.

Ugh, if it weren't for the spoilers I've read I'd be vomiting so hard right now. 😝

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I’m so sick of Quinn talking about Brooke being “gone forever” when Shauna and Ridge do _____________. Bitch, please. Brooke has children with Eric and Ridge as well as a decades long history with the Forrester family and company. She isn’t going anywhere. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

What were Carter's qualifications for the COO spot again?

And there she goes; right over to spar with Quinn. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU BROOKE! Quinn was the instigator, Shauna was the manipulator, but Ridge is doing this stupid ass shit of his own free will! He is not, and has not, considered you, and your feelings in any of this. His priority now is Shauna's feelings and desires. This is what Ridge WANTS. But really, how can you even want to be with this man now? Instead of remarrying this woman, Ridge should be giving her annulment papers, and possibly looking into what really happened in Vegas. But it is his ego you see, and he knows that this action will only make Brooke more desperate for destiny. He knows she will be running around LA telling everyone that Bridge is a thing. This guy always has to have the posse up in arms, and fighting over his wonderfulness. Then he gets to pull the long face, and act all broken up about having to hurt someone. Brooke looks ridiculous going at it with Quinn, when the person she should be angry with, disgusted with, and absolutely fucking done with, is Ridge. 

God, so old.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

What were Carter's qualifications for the COO spot again?

And there she goes; right over to spar with Quinn. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU BROOKE! Quinn was the instigator, Shauna was the manipulator, but Ridge is doing this stupid ass shit of his own free will! He is not, and has not, considered you, and your feelings in any of this. His priority now is Shauna's feelings and desires. This is what Ridge WANTS. But really, how can you even want to be with this man now? Instead of remarrying this woman, Ridge should be giving her annulment papers, and possibly looking into what really happened in Vegas. But it is his ego you see, and he knows that this action will only make Brooke more desperate for destiny. He knows she will be running around LA telling everyone that Bridge is a thing. This guy always has to have the posse up in arms, and fighting over his wonderfulness. Then he gets to pull the long face, and act all broken up about having to hurt someone. Brooke looks ridiculous going at it with Quinn, when the person she should be angry with, disgusted with, and absolutely fucking done with, is Ridge. 

God, so old.  

All. Of. This.

What I'm still trying to figure out is whether the audience is supposed to see Ridge as the clown fool is he is or if we're supposed to see him as the poor victim of those scheming women. Ugh.

• Love 12

Co-signing to everything you said, @RuntheTable.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

All. Of. This.

What I'm still trying to figure out is whether the audience is supposed to see Ridge as the clown fool is he is or if we're supposed to see him as the poor victim of those scheming women. Ugh.

Go with your first thought.

Ridge Forrester is many things but a victim, he ain't.

He is the one who got all butt-hurt over one measly kiss Brooke shared with Bill when they were separated while he is getting shit-faced and spending the night with Shauna (platonically but sure enjoying her eggs and bacon the morning after). He was the one kissing and making out with Shauna before and during his separation with Brooke and lying about it.  He is the one who practically begged Shauna to take him to Vegas and show off her city. He is the one who got shit-faced yet again that he didn't know which end was up and wound up in the situation he's in it.

Yes, Quinn and Shauna manipulated the situation to their advantage but Ridge set said situation in motion in the first place. He's got no one to blame but himself. But when the truth comes out, it will be how very dare these witches do this and Ridge will come out like a poor, lost-his-way lamb and Brooke will take him back since she's clearly comfortable being a doormat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Very mini-recap.

First, let me dispense with the entirely boring, meaningless, annoying FF-material only Flatt...go back under the rock where you belong. I haven't missed seeing you, especially, Felony.

As for the good stuff...

It's a day where Partially Open Door has a starring role with slow close-ups and everything, so I know TPTB lurk here. 

And Gladys Kravitz puts her Gladys Kravitzing to good use for once.

Quinn and Shauna?

giphy.gif

Although WTF has very incriminating conversations on SPEAKERPHONE where anyone/everyone can hear you?

Bitches got too damn cocky and thirsty and money-hungry.

And Katie runs. Straight. For. Ridge. I'll give her this, she's far more loyal than I would be.

It is all kinds of delicious karma that Quinn, who has relished getting it over on Katie, who flirted with Eric, and slapping Brooke and threatening Donna, is learning what happens when you go after a Logan.

They come for your ass. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Is it possible that our long national nightmare is over and we’ll never have to hear Quinn and Shauna having the same conversation ever again? You know, the one they’ve had every day for the past two months? Today, even Shauna couldn’t muster any enthusiasm for her lines. I thought she’d fall asleep while talking to Quinn. Just like the rest of us.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

This better not come in with a soft landing. After the disappointment of the PhoBeth reveal, and all the perps walking away scott free, I better get some satisfaction here. But I fear they are setting it up to be all about Quinn. And that is ok in the sense that she has gone off the rails, but I am troubled by Ridge making comments about Shauna being a wonderful person. How could he think that? She took part in something that caused "The love of his life" and her daughter tremendous pain and grief; keeping her mouth shut in order to protect her skanky daughter. And would have allowed Hope's child to be raised by Steffy, and would have allowed Hope to be swallowed up by her despair, had not a five year old told the truth. Then, after praising Shauna, he asks Katie how she does it. How do you forgive Brooke? Oh, for that forgettable kiss? The one and only kiss? Not months of fornicating around town with that trailer park trash. Not months of petting and kissing. No drunken sleep overs. No discussing the horror of my marriage. 

And friggin Brooke! Holy shit!

"What if he doesn't forgive me? What if that one horrible mistake has ruined two important relationships in my life."

"Why can't Ridge see how they are manipulating him"

Oh, and this little nugget of wisdom:

"If Ridge marries Shauna, I am afraid we will never be able to find our way back to each other."

GEEEEEEOOOOD! 

Please someone, make it stop!

I was glad to see that Eric has finally stepped up, and has Brooke's back. Quinn didn't look to happy about that. 

I think she will look a lot more unhappy come Monday. 

Shauna will come out of this smelling like a rose. Katie heard her saying she wanted honesty. 

DR looked like she just got done token up on a big fat blunt. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Is it possible that our long national nightmare is over and we’ll never have to hear Quinn and Shauna having the same conversation ever again? You know, the one they’ve had every day for the past two months? Today, even Shauna couldn’t muster any enthusiasm for her lines. I thought she’d fall asleep while talking to Quinn. Just like the rest of us.

gerald ford america GIF

I feel bad for Rena Sofer because she must realize how ridiculous this is but she is still selling it!  Whereas DR looks like she has a hangover.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

It's a day where Partially Open Door has a starring role with slow close-ups and everything, so I know TPTB lurk here. 

I went back to re-watch Partially Open Door scenes, and Door was much more animated than usual!

door GIF by Miike Snow

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Steffy's rehab is apparently within easy driving distance. Okay, what are the odds Finn will be paying her some conjugal visits even though they're not married? 🤔

Flo and Wyatt were screwing in his office. Ew, is Flo going to take a shower (or a heaux bath) before she goes to the wedding? Ugh. Hope she at least washes her hands. 🙁

Where is DR filming her scenes from? This is getting kinda goofy to me. You'd think the writers would at least throw in a line or two to explain why Shauna's scenes are all outside now.

Gotta say, I liked Quinn's dress for the wedding. Good color for her. Meanwhile, bleh on Zoe's dress. What an odd pattern and color. Guess she didn't want to risk upstaging the bride?

Katie should've whipped out her cellphone and recorded Quinn on the phone with Shauna. Paybacks. 😏

STFU, Ridge. You are the biggest idiot in the universe right now. You don't even know how much. Go, Katie! Use your busybody powers for good!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

DR is in Spain filming some kind of movie.  Seriously, I just don’t see how anyone thinks she’s beautiful. What’s with her down-turned mouth?  She has a permanent resting bitch face.  Bad plastic surgery?  

Love Katie overhearing the conversation.  Will this mean the end of Quinn and Eric and the rekindling of Eric and Honey Bear?  

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Cindylou said:

this may be the only time I ever say this, but THANK GOD for noisy Katie!!!!!  Can't wait for Monday and Karma to strike!

I was going to post the exact same thing! I want to see Eric take down that painting of Quinn and draw devil’s horns and a tail on it before smashing his foot through it. 

37 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

DR is in Spain filming some kind of movie.  Seriously, I just don’t see how anyone thinks she’s beautiful. What’s with her down-turned mouth?  She has a permanent resting bitch face.  Bad plastic surgery?  

Love Katie overhearing the conversation.  Will this mean the end of Quinn and Eric and the rekindling of Eric and Honey Bear?  

Yeah, Denise Richard’s trout pout is awful. It has to be the result of too many injections and/or cosmetic surgery.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Flo and Wyatt were screwing in his office. Ew, is Flo going to take a shower (or a heaux bath) before she goes to the wedding? Ugh. Hope she at least washes her hands

That's quite sexist since I didn't see Wyatt taking a bath/shower either.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

That's quite sexist since I didn't see Wyatt taking a bath/shower either.

Heh, point taken. I had considered including Wyatt in my mini-rant but decided my loathing of Flo was greater than of them as a couple. Plus, I think in certain positions it's easier for men to have a pretty much hands-off experience, if my drift is caught. But yeah, Wyatt should've wiped down too before heading to the wedding. They're both kinda nasty IMO. 😏

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, point taken. I had considered including Wyatt in my mini-rant but decided my loathing of Flo was greater than of them as a couple. Plus, I think in certain positions it's easier for men to have a pretty much hands-off experience, if my drift is caught. But yeah, Wyatt should've wiped down too before heading to the wedding. They're both kinda nasty IMO. 😏

When was the last time you saw Ridge or Brooke take a shower after sex or Stuffy and Liam or Wyatt and Sally and the biggie of all Bill and Stuffy. Nobody showers and nobody goes to the bathroom. 

I yearn for the days of location shoots and fashion shows. I’m hopeful B&B can get back there soon. This show is becoming too predictable and melodramatic. 

• Love 4

Flo and Wyatt were doing it in a semi-shared space and were about to go to a group event in the same clothes they had on. Odds were good, IMO, that others were going to be involuntarily treated to contact with vestiges of Flo and Wyatt's intimate bodily fluids, either in Wyatt's office or at the wedding. Generally other sex scenes are private moments where imminent contact with other people isn't an issue.

YR has been particularly bad about office sex and I really don't understand why. Who is that supposed to impress, people who don't work in offices? Whatever, when I first started seeing characters do that on soaps I thought it was hot but now, in the age of incurable STDs and global pandemics, not so much.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

OK, I’m all in now, but good grief is Shauna/Denise filming  her scenes from home???   

That's funny, but still not as funny as the first Covid19 filming kiss between "Wyatt" and Flo. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 2

Rena's hair and pink sparkly dress had her looking too cute.

Quinn, however, can rot in hell, LOL.

Eric/JMcC looked nice in his suit.

LMAO, even Carter stepped up to Quinn to let her know this whole ceremony was foul.  Carter on contract means he can say and do more than officiate over ceremonies these days. He can actually give an opinion!

Brooke anguishing over Ridge marrying Shauna was so tired. This poor woman is too old, beautiful, and successful to be crying over this man.

Ridge is trash. And stupid. And too old to be this dumb. 

My hope is that this story will NOT be played out by Liam, Hope, and Steffy (Some random new woman) in 10 years if the show is still on.

It's funny, years ago, Ridge teamed up with Liam to take down Quinn, fell for her, hung Liam out to dry, allowed his relationship with Quinn to jeopardize his relationship with both Eric and Brooke, they both forgive him and now...Quinn is mucking up his life using Shauna.  Ridge was right the first time about Quinn - she's dangerous but then so far he's gotten off easy. Quinn 1.0 went to lethal means to remove competition for her son; she's been tame with Brooke but we'll see if that lasts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Rena did look pretty. KKL is still playing the same storyline from 33 years ago. It’s very old and silly. She’s sorta being written like Erica Kane when Susan Lucci playing a teenager 40 years later. It’s very odd that as mature woman she (they) are written pining over men in while they are in their 50’s (KKL is 59 now). Of course, back in the 60’s & 70’s woman on the soaps who were only in their 50’s were portrayed like they were in their 80’s. 

• Love 5

What other friends does Shauna have in LA? I thought Quinn and Flo were it for her.

Is Zoe nuts? "Sacred" is the last thing Forrester weddings are. That's why they don't dare get married in a church. And Carter doesn't have any special marrying skills. Anybody who printed an officiant's license off the internet could do what he does. The Forresters probably use him because conducting weddings is in his FC employment contract under "Other Duties as Assigned" and they don't have to pay him extra. Cheap bastids. 😐

Eric said Ridge could do worse than Shauna. Lol, ease up on the unconditional support there, Eric. 🤗

Ugh, Ridge looked to me like he just rolled out of the gutter after a four-day booze and coke bender. Couldn't he at least have done something about his hair before the wedding? Think of the wedding photos, Ridge! 😑

Right, Brooke, Shauna was running around Eric's house naked and deliberately bumping into Ridge. She's the best houseguest ever!

Shauna's been nothing but honest with you, Ridge? Sure, except for that one time when she forgot to mention that her daughter had helped kidnap your wife's grandchild. The one you thought was your grandchild. 🤔

• Love 5

So I watched B&B live today because I thought it was going to be a Very Special Episode for Quinn. Eh, not so much.

I can't believe Brooke instantly took Ridge back. Bleh on her flippin' Destiny. And I'm very confused about the layout of her house. I guess there's a back door and a back staircase? How was Ridge able to get in and throw down those rose petals without Hope or Donna noticing him?

Whatever, hah, hah, Shauna. Are we supposed to be impressed that you finally did the right thing? Maybe the time to do the right thing was when Quinn was trying to talk you into marrying Ridge while he was blackout drunk and sending that fake divorce text to Carter. You and your trick daughter are always waiting until the 11th hour to grow a conscience. Meanwhile, Ridge values truth and honesty? Please, he kept you in his back pocket for months while he was still married to Brooke. You might need to consult a dictionary since clearly you don't understand what "truth" and "honesty" mean.

Did Ridge and Shauna even have wedding rings? And it's still unclear to me whether the marriage was consummated. Can Ridge get an annulment or will he have to file for divorce? Either way, he and Brooke are definitely divorced so they'll have to get married again when he gets his legal stuff with Shauna sorted out. (Or, when Carter gets it sorted out. That's what COOs do, right? 🙄)

Heh, it's fortunate for B&B that so much of the architecture and foliage in Spain resembles southern California. It wasn't entirely an odd look that all of a sudden Shauna's scenes were outdoors at some random friend's house. Not like if DR had been filming in, say, England or Germany.

• Love 7

Brooke, girl, noooooo! Don't you know the only reason Ridge saw reason is so that you two can be torn apart by the impending custody battle for Kelly between Lope and Sinn? You took this fool back when he was 50% part of the blame for all the shenanigans - and he's gonna start up again as soon as Steffy gets out of rehab. Sheesh.

With Shauna dumped by Ridge and her sincere declarations, who are they gonna put Shauna with now? She's kinda peed in the Forrester pool so to speak so that only leaves the Spencer pool for her to try something and Bill can't stand her, Liam doesn't even think about her, and Wyatt...well, that'd be a tried and true story of a man torn between his true love and her mother but I don't see it. Would be a fun surprise if she showed back up in town with Deacon Sharpe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Who or what was Brooke kissing if social distancing is still taking place?  Was that her real life husband?

It looked like it. He had different hair and a different beard. Less unkempt. (More kempt???)

36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It wasn't entirely an odd look that all of a sudden Shauna's scenes were outdoors at some random friend's house. Not like if DR had been filming in, say, England or Germany.

That is true but the really bizarre thing was them saying Shauna was a friend's house, as we know she has zero friends.

• LOL 7

Was there a time warp on today’s show? One minute, Ridge is in his office listening to Katie and the next he’s dropping rose petals all over the house? What happened to Quinn’s comeuppance?! Where was Eric reading her the riot act and taking down her portrait from the fireplace? Where is our reward for suffering, and I do mean suffering, through this mind numbing story line? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, bannana said:

It looked like it. He had different hair and a different beard. Less unkempt. (More kempt???)

That is true but the really bizarre thing was them saying Shauna was a friend's house, as we know she has zero friends.

And the friend is still unnamed. 🤣 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2020 at 12:28 PM, TobinAlbers said:

It's funny, years ago, Ridge teamed up with Liam to take down Quinn, fell for her, hung Liam out to dry, allowed his relationship with Quinn to jeopardize his relationship with both Eric and Brooke, they both forgive him and now...Quinn is mucking up his life using Shauna.  Ridge was right the first time about Quinn - she's dangerous but then so far he's gotten off easy.

Ridge was right for the wrong reasons. I forgot what his motivations were to take down Quinn three years ago, but it wasn't for Eric's behalf.

• Love 2

I’m sure Eric will have his wrath of god time with Quinn. He has to! 
I’ll add to others who have said WTF has Denise Richards done to her mouth? That is the worst trout pout I have ever seen. Can she even smile anymore?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LittleIggy said:

I’ll add to others who have said WTF has Denise Richards done to her mouth? That is the worst trout pout I have ever seen. Can she even smile anymore?

Whatever she did she went too far. Yikes!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

And she has that "rode hard and put away wet" scratchy low voice. Maybe it is just her voice and I am being unfair.

3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Ridge was right for the wrong reasons. I forgot what his motivations were to take down Quinn three years ago, but it wasn't for Eric's behalf.

ICOCBW, but I think that was exactly it. He and Liam conspired to set up Quinn. But doofus horndog Ridge fell for Quinn. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Eric has been made to be soft and clueless, at least in recent memory.  I would love to see him go

off where Quinn wouldn't be able to talk herself out of it.   I can hear him now..."Quinn, I know you just wanted the best for everyone and for your friend to be happy".  He needs to know how much

Quinn hates Brooke. Why she hates her so much I really don't know. Basic soap jealousy?

• Love 2

Quinn hates Brooke. Why she hates her so much I really don't know. Basic soap jealousy?

Basic insanity is probably more like it. Heh, Quinn has mentioned at least a couple of times how Brooke told Eric to throw Quinn and Shauna out of his house and to dump Quinn. And I think at least one time Brooke did this right in front of Quinn and Shauna so of course Quinn got upset about it. That was not a smart move on Brooke's part and I still don't understand why she kept going over there to confront Quinn without any real ammunition. She knows Quinn has a history of doing twisted stuff to protect herself or Wyatt.

Seems to me though that if Quinn felt secure in her marriage she wouldn't have been pressed about Brooke's rantings, But maybe on some level she realizes that Brooke will always have certain amount of influence on Eric based on their marriages and the children they share. Either way, I just hope Brooke isn't going to confront Quinn yet again to gloat now that she and Ridge appear to be back together again. (Ugh. I wouldn't consider that a "win.') Enough with these silly cat fights!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I hate that Brooke always wins in the end.

I want to like Donna but jeez give her a life/purpose outside of Brooke.

Well now, to be fair Donna and her “girls” are always down at the cabin babysitting for Hope and Liam’s kids. Those kids have gotten an eyeful many times.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Why can I not remember anything about Nicole? I'm slightly too young to be experiencing severe memory loss!

I'd say she's most famous for carrying Rick's & Maya's baby, Lizzie. It was a ridiculous story, because she was all of 20, had never had a child, & was inseminated with Rick's swimmers (so, technically, Lizzie is her bio child), but it's just completely unbelievable that any doctor, outside of Taylor, would allow her to do that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Way to downplay Shauna’s part in this whole mess, Ridge. It totally was just Quinn’s fault that you flew to Vegas with another woman, got sloppy drunk, then totally missed it when she texted Carter to divorce Brooke and rolled you down to have her friend pretend to marry the two of you. It’s not your fault that you’ve had to spend these past few weeks thinking that you had no legal way to annul this sham marriage and that you’d just have to make the best of it by staying married to Shauna and planning to renew you vows. It’s not like you had a lawyer at your disposal. Your hands were tied. 
I’m now high from the fumes of you gaslighting Brooke into thinking it’s her lucky day that you didn’t marry Shauna. Again. 
Zoe, Carter, and Zende are the triangle of bore. Their line deliveries are so wooden that it makes it hard to care about anything they are saying. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I'd say she's most famous for carrying Rick's & Maya's baby, Lizzie. It was a ridiculous story, because she was all of 20, had never had a child, & was inseminated with Rick's swimmers (so, technically, Lizzie is her bio child), but it's just completely unbelievable that any doctor, outside of Taylor, would allow her to do that.

To top that all off, Nicole spent all her time chasing after waffle as Zzzzzzzzende, who was also chasing after Sasha and as soon as she birthed Lizzie, went back to him like none of that had happened. 😒

I'm glad Nicole isn't returning. She annoyed me more than Emma ever did.

• Love 5

Those rose petal reunion flashbacks weren't doing TK any favors IMO. He's let himself go, though aging might account for some of the change.

Oh geez, Ridge gets a gold star for coming back? This is why he has zero motivation to change his trifling ways. Brooke not only puts up with it, she praises him when he steps around the huge dump he took on her life.

Wow, Ridge also gets bonus points for calling of the wedding himself. Please, that d-bag wasn't calling off anything until Katie clued him in. He wasn't going to let one woman go until he was sure he had another one in the bag.

Hey, they updated the credits! I saw Finn, Flo, nuZende, Carter, and Shauna, and they took out Reese and Maya. Yay?

I think Zoe's romper was totally inappropriate for a wedding but dang if she doesn't have great legs.

Was I detecting a bit of an accent from nuZende? NTTAWWT. As long as it isn't another fake.

Shauna gets to be a victim too because Ridge declared it to be all Quinn's fault. He ensures her continuing goodwill by pretty much giving her an instant redemption. Ugh.

Oof, guess Shauna won't be getting a settlement! That farce of a marriage is null and void! (Ridge better double-check with the FC COO though. 🤗)

Clueless Carter standing there looking as useful as a third nipple. Meanwhile, Zoe and Zende were having eye sex. 💖💖

And now freeloader Ridge gets to move his stuff back over to Brooke's house. He might not want to bother unpacking though since odds are he and Brooke will soon be disagreeing about who should have custody of Kelly. 😑

I hope that wasn't it for Eric and Quinn's conversation. I'm gonna need him to come at her a lot harder than he did today. I want her in tears begging him not to leave her. I want him to take her portrait down from over the mantle and smash her over the head with it. I want him to kick her out the front door, where she will find her car on fire with all her belongings in it. And then I want him to change his FacePlace status to "Ding, Dong, the B!tch Might As Well Be Dead." Schadenfreude all day, baby, 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 8