Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wow, Bill, maybe you shouldn't be talking to Liam of all people about possibly paying Steffy a visit in rehab. I mean, I know you and Liam have moved past it but you slept with her. While she was still married to Liam. At least pretend like you're trying to maintain clear boundaries with her now.

Finn has gotten involved in Steffy's rehab treatment. Ehhhhh. He's still not maintaining appropriate professional vs. personal boundaries. Even if she's not using, Steffy will remain in a vulnerable state for at least a year and could be easy to manipulate. I have a bad feeling about him despite my wanting Steffy to have a real alternative to Liam.

Did Zoe get a boob job? The girls have been looking a little bigger and perkier lately, especially in profile. I thought couture designers preferred their runway models to be relatively shapeless so as not to interfere with the hang of the clothing? 🤔

So that thing Hope's wearing is a jumpsuit. Yikes.

Zende. I am loving the way he's handling Zoe. Asking her about her feelings for Carter? Baller move and she didn't even catch on. But is Zende trying to undercut his bro (😑) like that? ❤🔺

How long has Steffy been in rehab? It should've been at least a month but the show has been fuzzy in general about the passage of time.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4

I really hate how they are making Liam look like a jealous ex-lover. I fear Steffy and Dr. Finn's romance will spell the end of Liam and Hope. 

That’s why I’m not watching live this week. Liam can be a tool, but he’s never been this kind of tool. They’re writing him a bit too aggressive in re to Steffy and Finn instead of allowing him to grow as well. Reeks of this being a showcase for heroine Steffy and also stacking the deck in Finn’s favor for Sinn to ‘take off’ when they still feel forced to me. Of course it’s easier to be happier with someone you have no heavy baggage with. *Now* the show wants Steffy to fully call out Liam with Finn checking him as well? We’ve been through this with Wyatt and Quinn alternately landing blows in the size up of Liam. And Steffy shouldn’t get a pass on her responsibilities because of her addiction. She pulled a lot of shady crap Steam relationship and gave as good as she got. Letting Finn be her defender hero and not bring real about the truth of her relationship with Liam isn’t making me root for her. And Liam isn’t the only one undermining his relationship with Hope- she’s doing a good job of that herself in her relationship with Thomas only Liam isn’t fully hip to it yet.

I’m guessing the endgame for Liam is gonna be SC’s wish of Liam alone with only a box of Kleenex and lotion to keep him company for a while😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Zende. I think I am liking you a lot. Your very quiet assessment of Zoey and Thomas is encouraging. And I am glad that you did not fall for Thomas's very obviously fake emoting. 

That's already a 1000 percent improvement over Zzzzzzzzende 1.0, 12/10 writers for giving us one character who ain't here for Thomas's bullshit.

I fear Steffy and Dr. Finn's romance will spell the end of Liam and Hope. 

Eh, if Hope didn't cut her losses after the emotional toll of finally fucking him in the vain hope of keeping him away from Steffy, she'll probably take him back eventually...but not before we get some nauseating Thope bullshit in the meantime. Brat Bell's invested too much into the ToD to ever really let it go.

I will laugh if at the end of this, Steffy still ends up with Finn and Liam is finally alone for good. Knowing this show, he'll probably end up with Brooke in between Ridge dumping her so we can get another round of Bash Brooke. Or even worse, Flo. 😒 Because we can't have nice things on B&B.

Still....

Hope....girl, God, I love you, but just like your mom, you make it so fucking hard! You don't get to play nice with Thomas while at the cabin, sitting around talking about Liam and all, then come to the office and be all hard ass, kicking Thomas off the team and treating him like a leper. The fence is so firmly up your crotch you could almost pass for a newel post. 

Apparently she's been with Liam long enough (...this time) to pick up his waffling bullshit too. I don't give a rat's tail about Liam's feelings but if you're gonna hold a grudge about what he's done--deservedly so--then don't pick and choose when to cozy up to him and when to use his past to throw him under the bus. This shit is no less tiresome than all the secret talks Steffy shared with Bill about Liam 3 yrs ago.

And then there is beautiful Bill. Just sitting in his office worrying his head about Steffy. Can we give this man a SL? Can we give him something to do that does not involve Katie? Please, don't let him fall for Shauna's shit too. Bill is a man that does absolutely not have to be that desperate

As gross as Still was the second time around, I would far rather see them try that again than having him go after the seventh generation bootleg DVD version of Amber Moore. Although, if Shauna was truly serious about staying Mrs Ridge Forrester, he'd probably bang down her door if she got with Bill just out of spite. Hell, he actually treated Thorne like a whole person for the first time for the sole purpose of stabbing Bill in the back FFS!

But seriously, it's time for Bill to just be with someone else new. If they can't find another woman, just let him be a late in life bi guy like this guy from the best musical sitcom ever (it's definitely not Glee, noooo!). It's the 20s after all, and it's LA! They retconned an entire pregnancy for Maya, so this can't be any more wild than that reveal! 🤣

But please show, don't waste him with any of the women currently on the cast. Even the magic Brill once had is gone and Brooke deserves better than the guy who chose a building over her. I don't even want to tempt fate by speaking of the women he *haven't* been with yet, but between them, there is either way too much baggage or characters that should have been shooed off a year ago. Nope.

• Love 4

Zoey Zoey Zoey, your about as exciting as getting a rectal exam.  

Nice going Liam in trying to convince yourself that you’re not jealous of Dr Finn. I don’t think that Bill is buying his bull shit. 

A week in rehab plus a PSA video and Stuffy is cured. But now, Liam is going to need rehab. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So Steffy has been in rehab for five minutes and she is all better. Okay. 🙄

But someone like her, with Kardashian-like numbers of followers, just decides without any PR or corporate advice to post a message about her addiction. Yeah, no. Unless of course she was high when she posted that (I just rewatched season Nurse Jackie eps; my bad).

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

At the very minimum, Steffy should have been in rehab for 21-30 days.  I know this couldn't be done due to covid, but it would have been great to watch her struggle through group or one-on-one therapy sessions and address her "daddy abandonment" issues, "deaths" of her mother, death of Phoebe and the brainwashing by her mother about the "evil Logans."

That could demonstrate some tough introspection and character growth. 

So far, the only changes I've seen are that Steffy has stopped wearing the harsh makeup and watered-down dominatrix clothes. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Steffy has stopped wearing the harsh makeup and watered-down dominatrix clothes. 

We'll see how long that lasts. I've long been under the impression JMW likes that look, somewhere between James Charles and one of the K Klan. 🙁

But someone like her, with Kardashian-like numbers of followers, just decides without any PR or corporate advice to post a message about her addiction. Yeah, no. Unless of course she was high when she posted that

Yeah, something about the way the case worker and Finn rushed her into doing the video seemed a little unethical to me. She should've at least been given time to think it over and perhaps consult with family members. Steffy may have been off drugs for a few weeks but her mind and body will still be readjusting for a while. And, I thought people coming out of rehab were advised not to make any sudden, unnecessary, possibly life-altering decisions or get involved in new romantic relationships. It seems like B&B is just brushing all that aside since they've done their addiction PSA. Their job is done. Sure.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

At the very minimum, Steffy should have been in rehab for 21-30 days.  I know this couldn't be done due to covid, but it would have been great to watch her struggle through group or one-on-one therapy sessions and address her "daddy abandonment" issues, "deaths" of her mother, death of Phoebe and the brainwashing by her mother about the "evil Logans."

That could demonstrate some tough introspection and character growth. 

So far, the only changes I've seen are that Steffy has stopped wearing the harsh makeup and watered-down dominatrix clothes. 

I've been banging that drum for years that the next generation story feels so hollow and this is why. Back in the day, stories with legacy children built directly from family histories, which is why people ever even cared about these brats at all until they graduated high school. Instead, Brat Bell skipped all that and just jumped into this forced rivalry between Logans vs Fauxrresters that had all the depth of a kiddie pool. Steffy should've dealt with the baggage of losing a twin and Hope should've struggled with connecting to a sister that couldn't help but think of the pain their mother caused her in her conception.

If anything, Aly should've been the antagonistic shit stirrer that Steffy and Hope both took issue with and may recreate the Ridge and Thorne inferiority complex if they HAD to recycle stories. But an entire decade wasted to fight over a lame ass like Liam was a waste.

• Love 9

God Liam is such an asshole...
...why on earth would Liberty Bibbity want to get drawn into this drama ?

They’ve barely been on a date and Carter is asking sketchy Zoe to move in with him...I really apologize for being mean but can you imagine waking up to that face every day ?

At this point I would rather just see Hope by herself raising her kids...

• Love 8

And then buzzkill Carter showed up. How clueless is he? Zende and Zoe were making eyes at each other right in front of him.

Wow, I'm thinking Amelia needs to be fired ASAP as Kelly's nanny or whatever she is. Why would she be taking orders from Finn versus Kelly's parents?

I wanna say I don't get how Hope defended what Finn did with Kelly but of course she's in favor of anything that gets in between Liam and Steffy.

Wait, I thought that loft space was Vinnie's apartment? And wasn't Zoe living there for a while too? She acted like she'd never seen it before, hah, hah.

Whee, when Liam showed up at Steffy's, Finn was like, "This fcuking guy." 🤭 Steffy didn't seem overly impressed with Liam's little rah rah speech though.

Slow your roll, Carter! Asking Zoe to move in already? Are you nuts? 😮😮😮

Wouldn't it be interesting if Finn and Thomas have been working together to mess with Steffy, Liam, and Hope. Finn is pretty much running Steffy right now and Liam is obsessed with Finn. That might leave Hope ripe for Thomas' picking again.

I really apologize for being mean but can you imagine waking up to that face every day ?  

Yeah, Carter is definitely a buttaface in my book. His body is fine (if a tad overdeveloped) but those ears make him look like a distant relative of Mickey Mouse. 😼

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, Carter is definitely a buttaface in my book. His body is fine (if a tad overdeveloped) but those ears make him look like a distant relative of Mickey Mouse. 😼

Oh Joi...I should have been more specific when I mentioned waking up to that face every morning because I meant Zoe ....😱

....but now that I think about it I wouldn’t want to wake up to Carter and those ears either ! 👂👂

Edited by SiouxB
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, SiouxB said:

They’ve barely been on a date and Carter is asking sketchy Zoe to move in with him...

Mind you, Carter proposed to Maya on their first date.

This is practically snail's pace compared with that!

5 hours ago, SiouxB said:

At this point I would rather just see Hope by herself raising her kids

Same. I was hoping we'd get better from Liam after all of last yrs bullshit. I keep forgetting this same show pulled the football up from us with Brooke and Thorne, which were a far more stable couple than Lope ever was. 😐

• Love 3

Oh Joi...I should have been more specific when I mentioned waking up to that face every morning because I meant Zoe ....😱

And I meant Carter. 😝

Mind you, Carter proposed to Maya on their first date.

I wasn't watching then, or whenever he arrived on the show. Has there been something in Carter's history to explain why he does stuff like that? Does he have abandonment issues?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Dr Finn has crossed the line. He had absolutely no business having Amelia bring Kelly to Stuffy especially without telling Liam.  In addition, can Dr Finn be 100% sure Stuffy will not have a relapse putting Kelly in danger. 

Does anyone else think that Carter is going to be in for a rude awakening.  

Hope, why in the world are you discussing anything with Lurch? The shit bad is still looking for a way to get into your granny panties. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 2

Maybe I'm the lone dissenter, but I think Carter is smoking hot. I love a clean cut man in suits, & he tends to wear bright colors that bring life to the drabness of the show. His personality is dull as dishwater, & he's waaaaaaay too much way too fast in the romance department, but as far as looks, I'd rank him as #2 behind $Bill as the hottest guys on the show. Thomas with that scruff is inching his way up, though, which I realize contradicts everything I said about Carter, but he's vastly improved in the looks department from his arrival. Carter, you've been warned. 

So, if Amelia is around, & can help Hope, Liam, Donna, & whomever else is around them, why couldn't she help Steffy care for Kelly when Steffy was released from the hospital & struggling? Inquiring minds want to know. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

Maybe I'm the lone dissenter, but I think Carter is smoking hot. I love a clean cut man in suits, & he tends to wear bright colors that bring life to the drabness of the show. His personality is dull as dishwater, & he's waaaaaaay too much way too fast in the romance department, but as far as looks, I'd rank him as #2 behind $Bill as the hottest guys on the show. Thomas with that scruff is inching his way up, though, which I realize contradicts everything I said about Carter, but he's vastly improved in the looks department from his arrival. Carter, you've been warned. 

So, if Amelia is around, & can help Hope, Liam, Donna, & whomever else is around them, why couldn't she help Steffy care for Kelly when Steffy was released from the hospital & struggling? Inquiring minds want to know. 

That counts more for me. (As pretty as he is.) I also find competence extremely compelling, which is not Carter's strong suit.  The fact that they don't use DD (who has personality, looks and gets *ahem* stuff *ahem* done) is downright television malpractice. 

Seconding that. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I only started to watch this show because they were the first back with new episodes. Does it always move this quickly? (I'm used to the general snail's pace of Y&R.) Steffy spends one week in rehab? Carter asks Zoe to move in with him after one date? And I saw new actors Zende and Liberty-Bibberty are in the opening credits already.

I like Dr. L.B., but I guess he's destined to be a villain? The other day when he was looking at the portrait of Liam and Steffy, there was ominous anvil music playing.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

I only started to watch this show because they were the first back with new episodes. Does it always move this quickly?

It either moves at slower than a snail's pace or like lightning. There is no in between.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Once again Lurch, please shut the fuck up.  Once again Liam, stop being an idiot and stop using Kelly as a pretense  for your jealousy.  Once again Carter, stop being so needy. 

A rough couple of months?  That was fast. The time flew by like it was only a couple of weeks. 

Talk about crossing the line Liam, your toes are a millimeter away. 

• Love 3

How many days do we have to listen to Thomas try to convince Hope to let him design for HFTF? I'm over it. His family owns HFTF. He could just pull rank.

While I think Liam is 100% right about Finn's ethical lapses wrt to Steffy's addiction, IMO he needs to let whatever has already happened go. Finn clearly isn't accepting the blame and that's not going to be the reason he stops seeing her. He should probably concentrate on how Finn has quickly inserted himself into Kelly's life.

Ridge's old bachelor pad? Is this a retcon or did the writers not do their proper research? Ridge lived there with Caroline 2.0 when they were married. Cheapa$$ millionaire had her trying to navigate those tricky loft stairs while she was pregnant.

Honestly, I think Zoe should take a page from Cher's character in Moonstruck and tell Carter to snap out of it. He is delusional. They haven't even slept together yet!

Ehhh, I don't know about Thomas joking about Hope noticing his dimples. Too soon, psycho. 😒

Do I recall correctly that when Maya was revealed as transgender, Carter wasn't exactly accepting of it? Didn't he have some lowkey shady things to say about it?

Zende, you might want to stay off lonely country roads at night. Thomas has a certain  way of dealing with people he considers a threat. Ask Justin Barber about his niece Emma.

Guess on the way back from rehab Steffy stopped off to get her hair ombred, her lips plumped, and a spray tan. Priorities! She haz dem!

Countdown to when Zoe is letting herself into Carter's apartment to have a tryst with Zende. And then toolbox Carter shows up and gets an eyeful. The bed practically blocks the door.

Liam, you may as well talk to the radio. If Steffy thinks you're jealous of Finn she will eat it up with a spoon. And then use it to work you.

• Love 7

What a snooze fest this week has been. 

They can keep trying, but there is no way they can drum up my interest in the Zoey/Carter stuff. They seem to have a penchant for wanting to make Carter look as dumb as possible. How did he not learn from Maya? If Zoey was that into you, should would have leapt at the chance to start playing house together, but she looked more like a deer caught in your headlights. 

Liam needs to take a deep breath and maybe collect his thoughts. I was totally with him when he was concerned about Kelly staying with Steffy when Steffy was using. That is what good, responsible parents do. But this? You are so over the top. Blaming Finn for Steffy's addiction? Finn is the one who would not refill Steffy's meds, and again, what measuring stick of a normal Steffy vs a fucked up Steffy did he have to use? And I thought Ridge was the worst when Brooke was trying to step out. Liam is looking a bit off kilter............a might deranged...........................a little manic. 

Why can't they get some balance in these episodes. It has been a week since Eric walked out of his house telling Quinn he couldn't look at her. So, has been living at FCs since then? A hotel? The Guest House? How did Brooke and Quinn's "discussion" end? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

It either moves at slower than a snail's pace or like lightning. There is no in between.

Pretty much. This addiction story went on fast as a blink but the kidnapping of Beth dragged on forever with the same three lines of dialogue well after it had fallen flat with viewers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Sigh, it annoys me that Liam is totally right about Finn but he's looking like he's just trifling and jealous.

Looks like we're in another "how many days can we let characters wear the same clothes?" phase. I don't know if I can get through another episode of Hope's nightmare of an outfit.

Zoe came close today to admitting her history with Reese, Xander, and Thomas has made her see that she needs to be extra cautious about trusting men. Too bad Steffy and Hope don't seem capable of similar introspection.

IMO Finn has some nerve accusing Liam of messing with Steffy's head. Seems to me that's been his move from almost the very beginning with Steffy. And I see you, player, with that old "I forgot my phone" ruse. People have been pulling that ploy since 1995.

Please, Hope would be happy if a serial killer was courting Steffy as long as he kept Liam away from her. Shut up, Hope. You're the one making nice with the guy who almost drugged and kidnapped you, not to mention tried to keep you from your not-actually-dead baby. Your judgment stays being wrong.

Uh oh, Thomas bumped his head. Is he going to have personality-altering aftereffects? 🙄

Wait, what?! That was some amazing camera trickery when they showed Steffy and Finn kissing. For a second I was shocked speechless. The Finn actor's wife is a perfect stand-in for Steffy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Pretty much. This addiction story went on fast as a blink but the kidnapping of Beth dragged on forever with the same three lines of dialogue well after it had fallen flat with viewers.

Don't forget the never ending Liam/Hope/Steffy thing. I started watching when Kim M. was still Hope. All that really changed is that  Wyatt has been swapped out with Thomas in the love conflict.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4

Carter, your loft has plenty of room?  It’s hardly big enough for a large man like you.  That round bed looks like you would take up the hole thing. Carter, slow down you shouldn’t try to be Quicksilver. 

Why does Hope keep confiding in Lurch?  Why isn’t he working in the design office?  Why is Lurch even talking?  Why does Lurch even exist?  

Zende and Lurch are having a cock fight but Lurch has brought a .22 and Zende brought a .357 magnum.  

The more Liam talks the more stupid he sounds. Hope can have a rational thought by telling Liam that he is jealous. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sigh, it annoys me that Liam is totally right about Finn but he's looking like he's just trifling and jealous.

This is Nick Newman and Adam all over again. It got old and tiresome  real quick, and Nick had an actual legitimate reason no question  why Sharon gave him the time of day.

I follow Scott Clifton on Twitter and that poor guy's been getting all kinds of hate for this story. Putting aside how utterly rude it is to bitch to actors about things beyond their control, I've never seen fans speak up so much against his character like this.  And I can't blame them--its one thing for Liam to play Archie Andrews when Hope was truly obnoxious and Steffy was there as an easy lay, but what's his motivation here? He's got his happy ending with Hope and he hasn't looked at Steffy in all those three years since he saw the paternity test. He was ok with co-parenting even after Molly Night and didn't look back when Beth was discovered and Hope became herself again.

So why the jealousy?

Not even Ridge was ever this blatant with his cockblocking Brooke.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm glad Steffy has imprinted on someone else, now that Finn has "saved" her she can forget about the bathtub rescue with  Liam and focus on new love of her life Finn ( and I like him)  I just want the horrid triangle to be over for a while ( a LONG while)

I want to get back to Quinn,   I think we have a right to see her get her comeuppance  I don't want to see her show up at Wyatt's house without her getting read for the filth she is  by Ridge, Eric and heck even Bill...…..  I want to see her get a bit of what she was dishing out a few weeks ago.

And can Zoe just go already, I Don't think I am ready for Zoe/Zende and Carter...….they are just too boring and blah.   Too bad Sally is gone, her and Zende could have been good...…..

• Love 9

Sally and Zende would have been awesome!  I like this new Zende much, much better than the old one. 

These is something sleazy about Zoey that I can't really put my finger on. It seems like there's still come cray-cray just simmering below the surface.

I don't like Zarter. I think Carter's too old for Zoey and this is one case where opposites definitely do NOT attract. He is starting to give me the willies and I've read many times that one red flag from a potentially abusive partner is when one pushes for too much too soon. (I know this is B&B, but ... )  What might be more interesting is if Zoey dumps Carter for Zende and he goes-full blown possessive stalker on her. I, for one, would like to see if LSV can act beyond his bland and eye candy role.

Yeah. I also want to get back to the Queric fallout.

• Love 7

Between a death in the family and work, I haven't watched since Steffy went to rehab and from the sounds of things/reading here, it's just as well as nothing of substance has happened. 

It's a shame because the Steffy addiction scenes were so very well-done by all involved, including JMW. I knew it would be an insta-cure for Steffy ala Brooke and Katie's "alcoholism." 

My Spidey senses are in agreement with the thought that Finn is going to turn out to be an obsessive, possessive baddie. And cue Liam's Captain Save-a-Ho complex and Thomas moving in on Hope once again. 

I caught a hot minute of the show today and did appreciate Hope taking a page from Elsa and telling Liam to "let (her) go." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Huh, why should Liam be welcoming of Finn? I'm thinking at best he should be civil toward the guy, while also looking out for Kelly.

Steffy, bad guys never confess up front. Not unless they're psychos or James Bond movie villains. Finn is definitely not the latter and the vote is still out on the former.

Aaargh! Hope is still in that fugly jumpsuit and Zoe is still trying to work that baby sh!t color. 😼

Ehhhh, I liked the color of the dress Zoe modeled for Zende but not the style. Too complicated, IMO.

STFU, Hope. Your objectivity on anything Steffy-related is sus, as the kids say. If you can't  control Liam the way you want, that's your problem.

I'm surprised Zoe didn't do the splits at the end of her little twirl for Zende. It would've put a fine point on the message she's sending him. The "I could be doing this on top of you" message. 🙄

Real talk today from Thomas to Steffy and Finn until he let it slip that he's still thinking of Hope in an iffy way. Dude, you need to back off Hope, professionally or otherwise. AFAIC it's too soon for you to call "Bygones!" 🤤

• Love 5

Liam, you are a complete idiot. If Finn was interested in Stuffy wouldn’t you think that he would be paying more attention to her. You must love the taste of your own feet.  What’s a waffle to do?  

Doesn’t Lurch realize that he’s the turd in the punch bowl?  Doesn’t he realize he’s sitting at a table that’s meant for two people?  

Another piss pour design from a so called fashion house. It’s nothing more than a common place dress. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

STFU, Hope. Your objectivity on anything Steffy-related is sus, as the kids say. If you can't  control Liam the way you want, that's your problem.

While I can't fully blame Hope if she never had a thing to do with Steffy again...she's best staying outta this one. Liam's kid, his fight.

Edit: it's also one of, if not only time I can recall Liam having a conflict not directly related to who he was banging since his paternity was reveals. I wish this was written without any hint of jealousy or other conflict but it's needed.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

My condolences @CountryGirl

Oh, Hope added a hat to her ensemble. 

Hope's talk with Liam took me back twenty years to when Taylor and Ridge used to have their candid Brooke discussions. Taylor always claimed to be unconcerned about Brooke, telling Ridge that she was not threatened, but she thought he needed to back off. I never bought it from Taylor, because she was threatened by Brooke from the beginning, and told Ridge in St. Thomas that she had to be the only woman in his life. Taylor was very dependent and needy when it came to Ridge. I don't feel that with Hope/Liam. I have no problem with their little convo because Liam is acting a fool. Finn is not responsible for what happened to Steffy. That whole scenario began because Steffy was not honest with her doctor about her pain levels, and all a doctor has to go by is what their patients tell them. Liam is jealous plain and simple, and doesn't want Steffy stepping out with another man. 

Holy hell, but Thomas was looking lip smacking good! 

Maybe I am sitting at the table alone, but I am liking this new Zen Steffy. It is so refreshing to see a smile on her face that actually reaches her eyes. Finn has a big hole to fill, but that is what new romances do. I hope they let this play out and don't do their usual shit of pinching it off before it even gets started. 

I can't watch Zoey. Just can't do it even though I do like new Zende. Too bad they actually got someone good just to waste them on Zoey. 

So, I guess Eric, Quinn, Brooke and Ridge have all stormed off in their pajamas and joined Taylor in Europe. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8

Taylor always claimed to be unconcerned about Brooke, telling Ridge that she was not threatened, but she thought he needed to back off. I never bought it from Taylor, because she was threatened by Brooke from the beginning, and told Ridge in St. Thomas that she had to be the only woman in his life. Taylor was very dependent and needy when it came to Ridge. I don't feel that with Hope/Liam.

That was way before I started watching B&B but it sounds to me like if anyone were the Taylor in this situation it's Steffy. Brooke was Ridge's first choice, just as Hope was Liam's. Steffy and Taylor have always been basically the consolation prizes, no? And they both knew it and still kept putting up with it. Given her history with Liam keeping Steffy in his back pocket, I think Hope probably has good reason to be a tad concerned by his behavior right now. I just don't think she's any more capable of being objective about it than he is.

As soon as Hope met Finn she zoomed in on him as the answer to her seemingly neverending ping pong game with Steffy over Liam. She couldn't wait to go tell Brooke and Liam that Steffy had new guy! But like Steffy and Liam, Hope knows virtually nothing about Finn other than he's a doctor and he's persistent. (And he lives "nearby," which could mean anything from he has his own beachfront house to he's living with parents in their mansion to he has a van down by the river.)

Finn could turn out to be as big of a problem for Steffy as Thomas was/is for Hope. Or not. There's not much evidence to go on yet either way but I'm seeing his being in such a hurry to take possession of Steffy and Kelly as a red flag.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Hmmm ... I am usually wrong, but I am not picking up anything nefarious about Finn (yet). I am just seeing it as typical B&B romance rush. I know I said just the opposite about Carter with Zoey yesterday, but I just find something creepy/stalkerish about Carter, whereas Finn seems much less intense. We'll see.

Is it just me, but I am sensing a pending Fope pairing? Too many times now, Hope has gone on and on about all of Finn's redeeming qualities, beyond what would be needed to justify Finn's character and interest in Steffy. I also haven't missed how Hope's eyes pop whenever she sees Finn.

I hate to say this, but I kind of miss "bitch on wheels" Steffy. The show really doesn't have a resident villain other than Quinn. I also liked Zoey better as the bad girl, but the actress is just too unappealing on all levels and I am not really looking forward to her in a front burner SL. I also don't see many sparks between Zoey and Carter or Zoey and Zende.

I want to get back to the break up of Queric! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Gotta give it to NuZende.  That kid is doing some serious acting to pretend he finds Zoey the least bit attractive. 

I have no idea how we're supposed to believe she's this bewitching, captivating model.  And pretty condescending of her to presume she's teaching Zende, the designer, about the sensuality of designs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Gotta give it to NuZende.  That kid is doing some serious acting to pretend he finds Zoey the least bit attractive. 

I have no idea how we're supposed to believe she's this bewitching, captivating model.  And pretty condescending of her to presume she's teaching Zende, the designer, about the sensuality of designs.

a16f59110c5931d2af578d69f53fc2fa.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Oh good grief. Did y’all hear Zoe “singing” her original song today to Zende? No matter how hard these people try to force her on us, it’s not working! Please send her to FC International!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

New couple suggestion: Steffy & Carter. She could say "I love you" by brunch, he could ask her to move in by lunch, they could be married, by him, the only minister in LA by dinner, & still have the reception that evening at the Queric mansion, if they're still together. All in a day's work! 

These people move faster than a freight train. 

They also need a parent consultant. My son is actually 4, the age Kelly was progressed to (he was actually born right around the time Douglas was in real life), & when he wakes up, he doesn't weakly say "Mama" in bed, he pounds through the door, rubbing his eyes, & demands to know where his Daddy is. 

• Love 6

Kind of like when OG Zende (the adult one, anyway) always seemed to look way more longingly at Carter than he ever did at Nicole. Maybe as far as Zende is concerned, it's not a bug it's a feature, and he actually swings the other way.

(Note that they haven't told us why Zende and Nicole broke up. Hmmm. Did she find out he's on the down-low? Oh, who am I kidding? B&B will never have a gay or even bi character. In LA. In the fashion industry. 😐)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Is it just me, but I am sensing a pending Fope pairing? Too many times now, Hope has gone on and on about all of Finn's redeeming qualities, beyond what would be needed to justify Finn's character and interest in Steffy. I also haven't missed how Hope's eyes pop whenever she sees Finn.

Oh no.......don't even speak that into existance! Hope and Steffy need to have their OWN men, not continue the stupidity with Liam with another guy! 😓

That said, someone up thread or in the spoiler thread posted that CBS is marketing the shit outta Sinn (....really? And not Stefinn?). If anything, I imagine they'll try Thope again because Bell has to make fetch happen 200 times before giving up.

4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I hate to say this, but I kind of miss "bitch on wheels" Steffy.

I think they could have found a way for Steffy to keep her edge and find worthier targets than the stepsister she should be close to or the cousin who did nothing wrong towards her. When I think of "Hell on Wheels," I think of Lauren Fenmore who never checked her priviledge, of old school Phyllis who squashed The Bug; or Carly Tenney and Emily Stewart who were conniving as they were smart (.....mostly. Emily lost all but one brain cell when she got with Paul) and could put the screws on someone who actually deserved it on occasion.

Steffy ain't in league with that. Hell, even that idiot Dummer Newman could run game on her without breaking a sweat. I don't mind having a Stephanie Forrester who occasionally takes responsibility for her own actions without blaming a Logan for her misery, but she needs a rival who's actually a match for her. Sally could've been that, but....*sigh*

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That was way before I started watching B&B but it sounds to me like if anyone were the Taylor in this situation it's Steffy. Brooke was Ridge's first choice, just as Hope was Liam's. Steffy and Taylor have always been basically the consolation prizes, no?

I mean.........kinda? TBH Ridges first true love (besides his enabler mother) was Caroline but the stars never aligned  and by the time they did, it was too late. It's hard to say if Brooke was a first choice because he's always just held her on a string, but there's usually always been mitigating circumstances or trump cards pulled to get him with Taylor. Apart from one wedding in '98, Brooke's never needed underhanded "tricks" to get him. 

With this current situation, I always got the sense Liam just wanted the one who gave him less grief that week, especially in the bad ol' days when Hope was setting up weddings every other week. If he had to make a choice (I know, I laughed typing that sentence too), he's made the slightest bit of effort towards better a better person for Hope.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Doesn’t the COO have his own office?  TIIC must be on an austerity budget. 

Things are moving fast between Zoey/Carter and Stuffy/Finn but they are wearing the same clothes for 4 episodes. 

Did anyone else notice when there was a close up of Carter as he was speaking to Charlie that there was a horses ass by Carter’s left shoulder?  Is that planed or just an error in staging 🤔?  

Charlie, I missed you!  Zende/Zoey Mr and Mrs excitement.  Zoey, I would say stick to your day job, but I’m not sure what it is. 

Aw Stuffy loves Finn. Is it real love or the Florence Nightingale Effect. 

• Love 4

Okay, I guess Hope's points today to Liam were technically valid but she left out the part about her own lingering insecurity about Steffy and Liam. Her insights only seem to go in one direction--outward.

Seems a little shady to me for Zoe to be discussing her relationship with Carter with Zende when she's trying to move on Zende behind Carter's back. It's like the married guy telling his potential sidepiece that his wife doesn't understand him while the wife may not have a clue there's a problem.

I see you Steffy. You've replaced one fixation with another. Meanwhile, what do you actually know about Finn? Do you have any idea where he lives?

Charlie the love guru. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

OMFG, Zoe singing and playing the guitar at work is the new Emma dancing. Why does Bradley do this? 😐

Zoe's going to the laughing stock of TikTok with her low-rent SZA imitation. Guess TPTB didn't want to pay for the rights to Supermodel or an appearance by SZA herself? (YouTube music video possibly NSFW due to language and semi-nudity.)

Pssht, Finn standing there looking like he just pooped his pants. I wonder if he's ever even had a girlfriend before much less told someone he barely knows that he loves them too. 😒

• LOL 1
  • Love 4