Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

After reading recaps/comments here, I  watched Friday's episode and it was all that you said it was!! That was a satisfying crying, whining, whipped dog exit from Tommy Choo Choo. But I hope SOMEONE in that room realizes there is a sad, humiliated psychopath with nothing to lose just outside that door. Otherwise Monday opens with him lobbing grenades into the floral arrangements and driving through the front door in the limo/tank he rented.

Wyatt can purse his lips all the way closed forever. I am NOT forgiving him for his bullshit.

And Dayum, Vinnie! I see you, Boo. I hope Steffyy sees you too. Girl needs something to do all day. . I haven't swooned like that  over a haircut since Jim interviewed for the job in NY, right before he came back and asked Pam out on a real date. (The Office reference. My other favorite Soap Opera)

• Love 13

On other shows, this last, perfectly soapy week would be the jumping off point for multiple new stories - like Steffy noticing how nicely Vinnie cleans up for starters. But having been disappointed time after time in the last 5 years I'm not going to hold my breath.  (It would be nice to be wrong.) 

I used to like Wyatt though and now when he's on screen, it's the perfect time to run the garbage disposal or vacuum cleaner.  

• Love 12
9 hours ago, tessaray said:

But having been disappointed time after time in the last 5 years I'm not going to hold my breath.

Please don't, you'll just turn blue and faint 😞 

• LOL 6

You've all summed-up my feelings, but I did want to mention, I've never been all that into MA's acting, or his version of Thomas, but I'm going to give it to him: Dude is the best cryer on the show. For real. When someone has a glycerin tear, it's pretty obvious. At the non-wedding, Thomas cried with his whole face. His nose was red, his eyes were red, it was a real, legit, genuine ugly-cry. 

Since we had an off-screen agreement/conversation between Hope & Zoe, I think we need to find out that there was an off-screen conversation between Steffy & Vinnie, where he confessed to her that he knows how duplicitous Thomas is. Then, she knows that he knew & tried to do the right thing. Seeing them there together, I couldn't help but notice how pretty they looked together. I'd love to see them get together, & for her to exit Steam for good. If Michael Baldwin, who's introduction was raping (or trying to rape, it's been decades) Cricket, can wind up engaged to Cricket, & a successful attorney in the same town he was convicted in, Vinnie can be redeemed for a rumored sale of narcotics. Make him a pharmacist & call it good. 

• Love 14

I finally had a chance to watch Friday's episode and it.did.not.disappoint.

It had everything, really.

It had a shook Bill, musing about Brooke at SP, with Wyatt picking up on that, but not necessarily for the reasons he thinks.

Wyatt-Bill-interrupt-daydream-BB-HW.jpg?

Bridge will be back together before the sun goes down, which, blech, but the door is open for Brill 3.0 and count me in.

Thomas standing at the altar with Zoe staring and everyone else staring him down as he stood there and gaped and sputtered at Hope, dressed as a bride, was a thing of beauty.

ETBrjgiWkAIZQ8B?format=jpg&name=900x900

He, of course, tries to get rid of Zoe, who is having none of it and slaps him.

Undeterred, he starts walking towards Hope, saying he just knew she'd show up in the dress he designed for her so they could reunite their family.

Brooke not being clued in was a good thing as it upped the ante and I LOL, watching her squawk: "Hope! Oh, my God. You don't have to do this. We will watch out for Douglas."

Hope: "Mom, I know what I'm doing. Please, let me handle this." Yup, she basically told Brooke to shut the fuck up.

Brooke, true to form with being pushy: "Honey, I know you're concerned about Douglas, but you don't have to be because we will be there for him, but you can't marry Thomas. You don't love him."

I think Brooke's dismay made it that much more real to Thomas as he goes into full on two screws land: "Don't listen to your mother. Hope, obviously she has no idea what she's talking about. Her daughter's standing right in front of me ready to marry me. And god...that dress... I mean, it's--it's--it's no wonder that it fits you perfectly, I designed it specifically for you. I know what you're doing here, hope. You--you're here to complete the family, the family that I've always wanted for douglas. And that's so amazing. I never stopped loving you."

He moves to approach her as delusional as ever but she stops him cold. 

Hope, smiling: "It is a beautiful gown, Thomas." She wastes no time in lowering the boom: "But the only reason I'm wearing it is to expose you. I know what you've been doing. Steffy told Liam and me everything."

7bv-8M1n?format=jpg&name=900x900

Watching Thomas' face crack as he sees the stony expressions across the room was so satisfying.

He ridiculously turns to Zoe as if she is going to help his clueless ass out and she is quickly to dissuade him, saying: "Don't you even look at me. I was hoping that you would prove Hope wrong, but no, she was right. You're on your own now, Thomas. You won't be marrying either of us." The "she was right" reveals that Zoe was in on the plan the whole time. 

Zoe-confront-Thomas-wedding-BB-HW.jpg?re

Thomas: "No, no, wait, wait, what are you talking about?"

Zoe: "Did you not even hear yourself speak? How quickly you threw us away? I mean, if there really even was an 'us.' You're still completely obsessed with Hope. God, I just feel so gullible for even believing everything that you said--every word, every kiss, every moment."

Granted she was stupid as hell to believe him and it's hard to muster up much sympathy for the woman who helped cover up her father kidnapping and selling a baby on the black market, but I love that Zoe wasn't in the dark and was given agency here.

Zoe: "It all was an act. All just building up to this."

Thomas: mumblemumblemumble

Zoe:" You praying that Hope would come in here and stop you from marrying me."

Thomas: "That's not what happened." It isn't? He practically shoved her into the next room to get to Hope.

Zoe has heard enough: "For once in your life, just listen. You know, when Hope came to me about her plan, yeah, I agreed to it, because I finally wanted everyone to know the truth about you, and about us. You've been lying, and scheming, for months. I thank God I didn't marry you. Thank God for Hope for saving me from you."

ETBvgoCWAAEONkb?format=jpg&name=900x900

And wow, two women helping each other out and this after Steffy coming clean with Hope and three women joining forces to take down Thomas. Truly amazing.

Thomas cannot deal. Clearly.

It also struck me that Hope has more reason to hate Zoe than anyone except Liam and yet they both knew that despite what Zoe did, she didn't deserve this.

Thomas tries to bluff that he wanted to marry Zoe, really he did, and thinks they can still go through with it but no one is buying the garbage he's trying to sell.

Zoe eviscerates him: "You are actually out of your mind. I will never be somebody's consolation prize. The sad part about this? I actually loved you. I actually believed that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. But as it turns out, I was just a pawn in your game. Douglas and me both. You should be disgusted with yourself... using us both, just to get you to Hope."

Thomas protests that it wasn't like that and just STAHP.

Zoe: "No. You messed up, and you messed up big time. And now everyone here knows exactly who you really are. And there is no way in hell that you will ever take advantage of us again."

Thomas looks around and if I didn't hate him with the fire of a thousand suns, I might feel the teeniest bit sorry for him, crying:  "I'm not a bad person. You have it all wrong."

And this is basically the part of the episode where everyone gets to tell Thomas what a piece of shit he is.

Liam: "Thomas, this is game over. Everybody knows already, so don't embarrass yourself more than you already have."

Steffy: "I told them, Thomas. Hope and liam know." She arches an eyebrow as she she says this, daring him to challenge her.

Thomas: actually has the gall to do exactly that: "What the hell, Steff? You're my sister, you're supposed to be on my-"

Ridge barks: "Let her speak." Well, there is a first time for everything. 

Steffy: "When Hope found out they were manipulated by that kiss that you convinced me to be a part of, that's when she came up with the perfect plan to out you. This wedding gown you supposedly designed for Hope for the Future? She's no fool. She knew you were hoping that she would wear it one day to marry you. So she had it delivered here and she put the gown on."

Thomas, grasping at anything, tries to turn the tables: "Hmm, yeah. Now who's manipulating? It sounds like a lot of you were in on this." And for good reason. 

Thomas-defends-himself-wedding-BB-HW.jpg

Steffy is disgusted: "Are you kidding? All I have done is defended you, Dad and I both. He nearly ruined his marriage with Brooke because of your lies."

Thomas: "You know what? Did any of you ever think that I might be doing this for Douglas? For my son? Huh? You all saw how he reacted when I was marrying Zoe. It killed him, okay? He wanted me and Hope to be his parents, us to be a family, all three of us. That was his dream. Where is he? Where is douglas? Douglas. Buddy. Tell Hope what you told me. Tell us how much you want us to be your parents, you want us to be a family." Douglas remains silent, glaring with disgust at his father.

Vinny jumps up then and I am loving him: "No, dude! Don't put your kid on the spot like that!"

ETBzcoIWoAAi9zv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thomas: "Vinny, you too? Huh? Like nobody wants to take my side, nobody wants to even hear me out?"

giphy.gif

Liam: "What we want is not to be lied to anymore, Thomas."

Zoe: "Yeah, you brought this all on yourself."

Brooke: "You have nobody to blame but you."

Thomas: "Okay, so I've been tricked and humiliated in front of my entire family, which-- Douglas, I am--I am so sorry that you had to see this." Quitting using your child, you asshole!

Hope: "Douglas is fine, actually. He and I had a long conversation earlier where I explained to him why I couldn't marry you. And more importantly, why Zoe couldn't marry you. And why I had to do all of this. He also told me that you encouraged him to beg me to marry you, that it was a last chance at a family together or else he would lose me."

Thomas realizes he has no cards left to play, turns on his son, as predictable as ever: "Douglas, you-- you--you knew about this? You knew what Hope was planning to do? You didn't tell me? And you, you used my son against me?"

Douglas isn't cowed: "It was bad of you to lie to Mommy and Zoe. It was bad of you to make me feel like I was gonna lose another mommy again." 

ETByq6pWsAAjnL8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thomas Forrester is being dressed down by a six-year-old.

Thomas: "I was trying to give you what you wanted, Douglas. I was doing all this for you."

Liam:"You don't treat your child like a fishing lure. You just don't."  Nope.

Thomas: "Shut up, Liam. I don't want to hear it." Well, too bad. 

Steffy shakes her head: "No, Liam's right. So is Hope. So is Zoe. So is Brooke. You're the one who's wrong."

A united front against Thomas. I never thought I'd live to see the day. 

Also, I love seeing Vinny standing next to Steffy.

Bring on Veffy already. They are a delicious looking couple.

ETCxsrgXQAAguad?format=png&name=small

Brooke: "It's time to take some accountability." Yeah, right.

Thomas, hilariously, snarks: "Great, okay, so everybody's just gonna hate me now. That's how this is gonna go." I had to laugh at that. Because yup, we pretty much do.

Douglas: "I want to be with Mommy, Liam and Beth. I'm happiest there, with them, Daddy, not you." The ultimate rejection. When your own child can't stand you...

Eric: "Thomas... we believed in you."

Quinn: "Your grandfather and i had your back repeatedly." Oh shut up, Quinn. You are one to talk about Thomas when you were in cahoots with him. 

Eric: "Are they right? Was this...just a ploy?"

Thomas: "No, Grandad. You know who I am."

Eric: "I'm disappointed. I'm deeply disappointed in you." The ultimate hit.

Steffy: "We all are."

Liam: "I knew I was right about you."

Thomas groans: "God, great."

Liam isn't deterred: "You know, you--hey, you can dismiss me all you want. Have at it. Go to town. Belittle me, humiliate me. All it does is reinforce that you're exactly the guy I've been saying you are. Now somehow..." He pauses, laughs, "Somehow you have managed to trick everybody else into thinking that you've changed, but that's why we had to do it this way, Thomas. In plain sight, for the world to see, no ambiguity, no reason for doubt. You are just as bad as you ever were, and I was right not to give up. You remember when I told you I would never stop protecting hope from you? Well, same goes for Douglas, pal."

Thomas: "You are not taking my son away from me." Well, Hope has shared custody and she has plenty of pull where Thomas' parental rights are concerned.

Liam: "It's not up to you. You heard the boy. He wants to be with Hope and me, and do you want to know why? Because we can actually make his dream of a family come true." 

Burrnnn.

Brooke who has been salivating for this for months gets her chance to go off and who can blame her: "You hurt a lot of people, Thomas. Do you know how heartbreaking it was for me, not to be able to trust my husband's son? I felt really guilty about that. But the things that you've done, how you used your own son and you used Zoe to get to Hope. And in the process you drove a wedge between Ridge and me. I'm just happy that the truth is out. " She looks at Hope: "I'm really proud of you, honey."

She looks at a tearful but determined Zoe. "I'm proud of you too, Zoe. Fighting back, and bringing this evil man down."

ES3jNaRU0AcESRF?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's a moment where Ridge blathers on to Brooke about being sorry and forgiveness and Brooke is lapping it right up and ugh to all of this.

G-Kp_rpy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thomas is as grossed out as I am but for different reasons: "Dad, what are you doing? I need you. You've been my rock these last few months, okay? Look, I-I may have pushed things a little too far, but I need your love and support. I can't live without it." His eyes fill up with tears.

SSjlgQCj?format=jpg&name=900x900

But it's wasted effort as Ridge is very matter of fact here: "You're my son. I'm always gonna love you. I will always want what's best for you. But you've played me. You played me! "

ETB3P_LX0AE28SZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ridge: "You learned nothing from all the lies you told about Beth, all the people you hurt? The way you used Douglas? I guess you didn't 'cause now you just used them again. And Zoe, this... beautiful, innocent woman? What did she ever do to you? What is wrong with you? How do you do this to the people that love you most? How? I can't look at you."

ETF7rhlXgAADvGh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thomas, who has been fighting back tears, finally breaks at this, and yup, he's clearly a student of the Eric Braeden and Melody Thomas Scott school of how to shed those tears like a champ.

ETK9oyDWAAAhfRX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hope isn't moved by any of it nor is Zoe or Douglas: "Are those tears even real? Because you've made it so that I don't even know if you're capable of genuine emotion." Her voice breaks then, her steely resolve collapsing a little bit as the adrenaline rush of confronting and outing him ebbs. "You took advantage of my feelings countless times. And you used my devotion to your son to get your way, and you tell me that you love me?"

ETF35gzWkAA7YMH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thomas: "I do love you, Hope." And it's sad because I think in his own twisted mind, he really does. As much as someone like him knows how to love. He continues to blubber and MA is owning these scenes.

ETF8MXNWAAEov14?format=jpg&name=small

And it's sad because I think in his own twisted mind, he really does. As much as someone like him knows how to love. He continues to blubber and MA is owning these scenes.

image.thumb.png.c50b6dd697b81f2b71b4e31ac6825f98.png

Hope: "The thing is, Thomas, you don't know how to love. And I want nothing more to do with you. You are finished playing games with my family, do you understand me? I should've never given you the benefit of the doubt, and I gave you chance after chance to prove yourself and now... now there is nothing more to say. I will raise Douglas. And he will be raised with patience, and kindness in a loving, nurturing home, and he will be protected and he will be cared for the way a child should be."

source.gif

Thomas, mouthing words as the snot rolls down his face, pitiful as I've ever seen him, finally finds his voice, and is reduced to out and out begging: "We can still do that together. We can still make that happen."

ETF8M_MX0AETkQw?format=jpg&name=small

Hope refused to be swayed one iota: "No. You don't deserve me. And you certainly do not deserve Douglas. It's over. You will never have me, Thomas. Never."

ETB0e8-XkAE4L4F?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thomas looks around the room, his eyes filling once more as every single person avoids his gaze.

ETAp8A_WsAENq_H?format=jpg&name=900x900

Except for Douglas, who simply stares at him, more a man at six years old than his father will ever be.

ETB1IObWsAEVZDU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thomas exits the house with some awkward as hell walking. 

Liam steps over to Hope and they gather Douglas in their arms, looking every inch the happy family.  They are just the cutest.

ETCybt9X0AANUev?format=png&name=small

And Tommy Two Screws is never heard from again. 

Yeah right.

I give him about 48 hours of licking his wounds before he emerges, crazier than ever.

But damn, this was a great, great episode and much-needed in the wake of everything going on these days.

Speaking of, stay safe my wonderful preverts!

• Love 20

Thomas really is good at crying.  I'm impressed and expecting him to go batshit crazy soon. 

I'm down with Veffy.

Zoe's bodice is unfortunate looking.  Not flattering and not a good fit at all.  And these are supposed to be "designers."    

Douglas is so cute with the new hairstyle.  Now he doesn't look like a little demon seed. 

• Love 9

Aww 🥰isn’t that adorable?  Douglas gave Hope and Liam his blessing for them to get married.  

Altruistic Stuffy?  Is she on drugs or did an alien take over her body?  

Carter to the rescue.  Zoey will be in good hands and strong arms.  Carter can marry himself and within a year can do his own divorce  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So would Carter actually have continued conducting a ceremony for Thomas and Hope instead if Zoe had agreed to be kicked to the curb? I guess he must get his fee up front, or he has them all on retainer for various marriage-related services. (Liam has the "two annulments, get one free" deal, I bet.)

And FFS, Carter. Stop being so thirsty and give the woman a minute to catch her breath. Do you really want to be chasing Zoe on the rebound?  🙁

I'm thinking the help Thomas truly needs is to have his "little Thomas" permanently separated from the rest of his body. That's probably not what Eric had in mind though. 😼

Man, Steffy is a confessin' fool right now. Just handing out mea culpas all over the place!

I still think Douglas should not be all up in grown folks' business like this. Let the kid be a kid and stop giving him the power to weigh in on the adult relationships around him.

Veffy

I love this. Hmm, maybe Steffy can start a pharmaceutical division at FC and put Vinny in charge of it. 🙄 He's going to need a bigger income to court a Forrester heiress.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Altruistic Stuffy?  Is she on drugs or did an alien take over her body?  

Yes 😂

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

still think Douglas should not be all up in grown folks' business like this. Let the kid be a kid and stop giving him the power to weigh in on the adult relationships around him.

Agreed. A few years ago, I re-watched the Luke/Noah scenes from ATWT and got disturbed by how often Luke ran interference with his parents' fucked up marriage, and he was mostly an adult by then . If I thought for a minute that we'd get any kind of fallout from the way the adults in Douglas' life have used this kid as a pawn from his very conception, I wouldn't mind it so much. Since they won't, though, I hope the writers can pull B&B back towards the fun escapist fantasy it used to be and let the boy be raised by the only marginally stable people on the show.

....now there's a sentence for the fucking ages. Who here thought we'd live to see the day where a couple, let alone the one that's had more weddings than Jay Leno's bought classic cars, would unite in tackling a problem together? That's STILL the most unbelievable thing I've seen all week, and I say that having seen my local grocery store cleaned out of everything that wasn't began (and even that was slim pickings!).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Man, Steffy is a confessin' fool right now. Just handing out mea culpas all over the place!

So did she ever confess to bringing Carowhine back into town to break up Sally and Thomas? Not that I think Thomas remembers his dating history any longer (and probably would have forgotten Carowhine if he didn't knock her up), but maybe none of this shit would have happened if she'd stayed in her own lane and worked on her own marriage. 

Just putting it out there 🤷‍♀️

I snark, but I can't say enough how really refreshing it was to see Hope and Steffy put their past and their mothers' baggage behind them for the greater good. I have--dare I say it--hope for the future that this can lead to new directions for B&B's future. Not much hope, but still.

special shout out to whichever board spy got Brat Bell to sign off on that, great job whoever you are ❤️😌🙏

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Thomas really is good at crying.  I'm impressed and expecting him to go batshit crazy soon.

They should rip off 90's Guiding Light and have Thomas go undercover as a middle-aged woman as he plots to ruin Hope. Brent/Marion was FUN to watch.

In all seriousness, the guy really knows how to cry. Manipulative psychopaths are often good at that, hence the term crocodile tears.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

how really refreshing it was to see Hope and Steffy put their past and their mothers' baggage behind them for the greater good. I have--dare I say it--hope for the future that this can lead to new directions for B&B's future. Not much hope, but still.

Nah, they've already set it up for Kelly and Beth to be rivals. Note the dramatic difference in certain aspects of their appearances. Kelly has always had that long, curly hair and those big eyes while Beth has been relatively bald and, dare I say it, plain-ish. Now those things could switch on a dime and Beth could turn out to be the more gorgeous one but either way, I think there's going to be competition between them. The bigger question may be whether the show will last long enough for Liam's girls to be SORASed at least to teenagers. Right now none of the actors playing their parents are old enough for that to work. It'd be like what they did to Lily on Y&R.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Nah, they've already set it up for Kelly and Beth to be rivals. Note the dramatic difference in certain aspects of their appearances. Kelly has always had that long, curly hair and those big eyes while Beth has been relatively bald and, dare I say it, plain-ish.

I'm sure when they are teens, either Kelly will be the insecure one who resents her sister for getting the nuclear family she didn't or Beth will be the one envious of Kelly's fabulous Forrester life.  Until there is a guy they both want, of course.  Zzzzzzzz...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Douglas being their "officiant" was a welcome change from the perennial Carter, who is no doubt being the literal broad shoulder for Zoe to cry on.

ETVGaRaUEA0PhRK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Although made me LOL because...true.

ETRu60UX0AIAvQd?format=jpg&name=medium

Cutest foursome ever.

ETVg7TDWoAAcX1g?format=jpg&name=small

Bill is still pining over Brooke because why not?

Bill-desk-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Wyatt stops by to fill him in on the wedding that wasn't and that Tommy Two Screws was busted.

Ridge shows up at Brooke's and she yanks him inside. Which, girl, no.

He finally apologizes for being a colossal dumbass and she kicks him to the curb anyway.

Nope, she takes him back like the doormat she is. Sigh.

Ridge-Brooke-romantic-reunion-BB-HW.jpg?

He moves in for a kiss but we are spared that when the phone rings.

It's $ Bill calling, wanting to talk about their recent kiss.

ETU_yuIU4AEyO91?format=jpg&name=900x900

She shuts that down with a hissed "Not another word, I've got to go!" while Ridge is in the shower.  Well, at least she's making him bathe first. Although she should check if he's using soap and water.

When Ridge emerges, his hair doesn't look one bit cleaner but Brooke overlooks that like she does everything else where this pig is concerned and is happy to commence with playing hide da weenie.

What a letdown from Friday's episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

I'm sure when they are teens, either Kelly will be the insecure one who resents her sister for getting the nuclear family she didn't or Beth will be the one envious of Kelly's fabulous Forrester life.  Until there is a guy they both want, of course.  Zzzzzzzz...

Or, they could REALLY be progressive by making both Kelly & Beth lesbians who compete over the same woman.  But of course Bell et al. would never go for such a storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I can see it now, TIIC SORAS Kelly, Beth, and Douglas and another triangle is made in heaven. 

If I remember correctly, the last time we saw Beth she had hair and was a little older. Beth was standing also I believe.  

All through the show I heard  Herb and Peaches singing “Reunited” in the background. 

• Love 1

for me, Today's episode with that vow thing with douglas is kind of like when i play the lottery. Most times it's a bust but the few times i hit for a few dollars I'm back in. 

their little family is just so believable. In soap world. 💕

• Love 6

Brooke has no pride, apparently. Ridge just gets to skate in and out of her bedroom like he owns the place. AFAIC, there should never have been any coming back from his holding those unfiled divorce papers over her head while continuing to keep Shauna in his back pocket. Pig.

That baby playing Beth really does look like she could be SC's child. She has his eyes, I think. And she's quite the little chatterbox!

When your wannabe sidepiece the smoking' stud calls just as you're about to get busy with your husband the dingy dressmaker. Yikes.

Watch out, Carter, Douglas is coming for your gig. (But really, I don't like them having Douglas do stuff like this. He should not be allowed to think he as a little boy has that kind of power over or responsibility for their lives.)

Douglas does know Liam is his Spencer cousin, right? Liam will be in his life regardless.

Just watch. Hope and Liam will never get around to legalizing their DIY wedding ceremony and Thomas will use that as an opening to go after Hope again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

What a sweet episode.

Best lines:

Brooke (to Ridge): "And you're just as handsome as the day I met you."

Ridge: "You should get your eyes tested."

Douglas: "By the powers invested in me ...  "

That little guy acted his heart out today. It was all fun easy stuff, emotionally, but he had a ton of lines to learn.

Thankfully, the most we were subjected to from the Bridge reunion was an embrace. ITA. Why would Brooke welcome that cretin back after everything? You know that Ridge is going to throw a huge hissy fit when he finds out about "The Kiss 2.0." Never mind that he's be basking in Shauna's ego-stroking and kisses for months now.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Or, they could REALLY be progressive by making both Kelly & Beth lesbians who compete over the same woman.  But of course Bell et al. would never go for such a storyline.

They'd never do that because then a woman who have agency to choose something for herself! We can't have that in Bell's world! 🙃

Part of me wants this, but part of me also wants gays to get actual good stories and not rehash of a trope that was worn out in 1998. Plus, I'm still holding out hope that Liam had a BF before he came to LA to explain away his waffling 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Douglas: "By the powers invested in me”

And I also laughed out loud when Douglas said I now “announce” you man and wife...😂😂😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I thought I was at a kiddie birthday party today.  Who are they writing for?  That Beth is a delicious baby for sure.   I could have lived without Senior Victoria Secret Brooke (I'm two years younger than her) and Shrek attempting another slobber fest.  So that's what this show is going to remain as - who you were with is who you'll be with.  No one ever moves on.  That's a stale soap.  If they up ShrekRidge's scene count again I'll have to take another break.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I can see it now, TIIC SORAS Kelly, Beth, and Douglas and another triangle is made in heaven. 

If I remember correctly, the last time we saw Beth she had hair and was a little older. Beth was standing also I believe.  

All through the show I heard  Herb and Peaches singing “Reunited” in the background. 

Kelly, Beth, and Douglas are all related so I don't see how that will be a future triangle.

Kelly and Douglas are first cousins (Thomas/Steffy)

Beth and Douglas are second cousins (their parents, Liam and Caroline, are first cousins).

• Love 6

I love that negligee brooke is wearing. Tried to find it on wornontv.net but no luck! Would make a great cami. 

I hate the shauna/quinn friendship so much. Brings out the worst in quinn.

• Love 1

Guess today is Men Making Women Breakfast Day. 🥞🍳🥓

Hmm, Sally's complexion and hair look fantastic for someone who must only have a few days more to live. Hasn't about a month gone by since she got the bad news?

Quinn. You do know what they say about throwing stones inside glass houses, right? 😒 But yeah, Brooke was indeed out of line demanding Eric toss Quinn out over Shauna's misdeeds.

Cheap-ass Ridge. A digital picture frame? AFAIC, that sleazy two-timing bastid should be coming across with at least six-figures' worth major jewelry instead of a party favor Brooke could've bought herself at a local big box store for 50 bucks easy.

How did Shauna keep herself from texting that scandalous photo right over to Ridge? Guess this is where the digital photo album will come into play. Quinn will load that shot of Brooke and Bill up for the whole extended family to see. Ruh roh.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Well, thanks for explaining what the heck Brooke was holding in her hands. We had someone here so I muted the TV but couldn’t for the life of me figure out why Ridge was handing her a black frame. Why that woman welcomed that bum back into her house and her bed (as Ridge is so fond of saying), I’ll never know. I just hate seeing her give away her pride and dignity after the awful way he’s treated her and how he flirted and kissed that tacky Shauna. Yuck. 

• Love 11

I didn’t like the way Sally spoke to her doctor...

The last time they were together the doctor did take a long time about getting to her point, but still...

This time she may have had some positive news and I thought that Sally’s attitude was just nasty....

Very disappointed 

13 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Kelly, Beth, and Douglas are all related so I don't see how that will be a future triangle.

Kelly and Douglas are first cousins (Thomas/Steffy)

Beth and Douglas are second cousins (their parents, Liam and Caroline, are first cousins).

That doesn’t amount to anything in the world of soap operas. I’m sure TIIC will use any storyline if it would boost ratings. 

On to today:

TIIC has spent about two weeks on Lurch. Does that mean that Sally has only 2 weeks to live?  I thought that the doctor was going to give Sally good news but it seems the doctor wants Sally in for additional treatment. 

Ridge is as romantic as a Zombie from “The Night of The Living Dead”.  Ridge, a picture frame?  How about a nightie that flatters Brooke instead of that pink monstrosity. 

• Love 2

ok, so the whole time Shauna and Quinn were talking about how shitty Brooke was to be kissing Bill and how much that disrespected Ridge, I couldn't stop laughing.

I guess Ridge and Shauna  shoving their tounges down each others throats was not disrespectful or anything and lets not think about the how many times they swapped spit...

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I didn’t like the way Sally spoke to her doctor...

The last time they were together the doctor did take a long time about getting to her point, but still...

This time she may have had some positive news and I thought that Sally’s attitude was just nasty....

I'm willing to give Sally a pass--for the moment. She's in an emotional free fall and isn't thinking clearly. Plus, pretty much everyone in her life right now is lying to her, especially that d-bag Wyatt, while patting themselves on their backs for being so kind and sympathetic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

i'm sorry to ask this, but I haven't been watching for awhile.

Is there a reason why Sally's doctor gets to demand who her patient tells about her illness and when? Especially with the, "If you don't tell, I will", line? Doesn't doctor/patient confidentiality dictate that the doctor just shut her trap and let a grown woman decide her fate?

Unless Sally has some communicable disease that her previous partners would need to be made aware of. Is that what we're dealing with?

And by the way:

Is Show seriously recycling Brooke and Bill? Again? 

I'm so over Ridge and the way he's treated Brooke that I actually don't want to see them back together. Once upon a time, I was fine with Brooke and Bill as a couple, but so much has happened since then (especially him getting back together with Katie, and Brooke and Katie getting over it and moving on), why would Show open up that can of messy all over again?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Is Show seriously recycling Brooke and Bill? Again? 

I'm so over Ridge and the way he's treated Brooke that I actually don't want to see them back together. Once upon a time, I was fine with Brooke and Bill as a couple, but so much has happened since then (especially him getting back together with Katie, and Brooke and Katie getting over it and moving on), why would Show open up that can of messy all over again?

At least there is still some spark there, unlike Bridge or Batie.  But it doesn't seem worth the effort when 3 months from now we'll be right back where we started. 😞 

• Love 9

Brooke seams like she’s beating a dead horse about Quinn and Shanna but little does she know Quinn will have her revenge.  Shanna deleting the video was a day late and a dollar short. Of course Quinn sent the video to herself. 

Hey Doc, get a life. You have no write to dictate to Sally about what she should or shouldn’t do in her private life. This Doc is being highly unethical and could be violating HIPPA laws. 

Do you think that Brooke has a guilty conscience about kissing Bill. Oh, I forgot, Brooke doesn’t do conscience. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Quinn only told half of the story. $Bill despises Ridge too. Shauna might not want to be stepping into the middle of a long-running feud. Especially when one of parties to it owns a helicopter and there's a big ocean nearby. 🙄

What does Flo do all day while Wyatt is propping up Sally? Guess she figured he was due for a tongue bath. 🤐 And then the mf-er had the nerve to complain how Sally was forcing him to keep pretending he doesn't know about her diagnosis. Ugh, these people!

How did Dr. Escobar know Sally was at Wyatt's  place? Sally and Wyatt had broken up by the the time Sally got her dire diagnosis.

So now Shauna realizes what Ridge was doing with her behind Brooke's back was wrong. Girl, bye. Even you aren't that slow.

Wonder which critical organ of Katie's will fail next when she finds out about Brooke playing tonsil hockey with Bill? 🤔

Please tell me Sally isn't running some kind of scheme with Dr. "Peloton Sad Face" Escobar's help. That would be diabolical. Not that Wyatt and Flo don't deserve it though. 😒

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Surprisingly, I was able to (somewhat) stomach the Bridge Reunion. What I couldn't stomach was Whyatt playing the "good boyfriend" to Sally that guy is such a douche, he deserves a humiliating comeuppance just like Tomass got. But he won't get it because he's "the good guy" smh.....

On 3/19/2020 at 6:59 AM, Cindylou said:

ok, so the whole time Shauna and Quinn were talking about how shitty Brooke was to be kissing Bill and how much that disrespected Ridge, I couldn't stop laughing.

I guess Ridge and Shauna  shoving their tounges down each others throats was not disrespectful or anything and lets not think about the how many times they swapped spit...

THIS. Tbh I just FF trough that mess, Quinn is such a hypocritical, biach didn't she get busted for Lip-locking with Ridge before? Didn't she encourage Shauna's stank ass to pursue Ridge (or at least was passive about Ridge making out with Shauna while married) to Not to mention she's a violent, psycho rapist. I couldn't stand to listen to her shit on Brooke cos she has absolutely NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT ANYONE LIKE SHUT UP ALREADY!!! 

Brooke isn't gloating but even if she was And? So? Tomass was going after her daughter she has a right to be happy that he was exposed you friggin twat. If a psycho was going after Whyatt and was exposed she actually would be gloating, in speaking of which. Check your son and his wack ass crew for tricking a dying woman and patting themselves on the back for it. I hate Quinn so much. 

(God listening to Quinn drag Brooke was almost as annoying as hearing Kristen's un-holy holier-than-thou ass on DOOL ragging on other people like her shit don't stink.) What is it  with Soaps nowadays "redeeming" nonredeemable people and shoving them in our faces as "heroines" pls make it stop.

At this point the Brill kiss barely makes Brooke and Ridge even, how many times did he tongue bathe Shauna? 10? 20? more? It was one kiss and she still took him back, if Ridge doesn't get over it then hopefully that will be the sign that Brooke needs to understand that Ridge will never play fair or grow up. And then promptly dumps his ass. 

19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Please tell me Sally isn't running some kind of scheme with Dr. "Peloton Sad Face" Escobar's help. That would be diabolical. Not that Wyatt and Flo don't deserve it though. 😒

That would awesome and too good a punishment for those two. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, you are clairvoyant!  I wonder what these two have cooked up together?  And whyyyyyy????

I know the actress can't help it, but I can't stand looking at Dr. Peleton Sad Eyes.  

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, TeamGabi said:

If a psycho was going after Whyatt and was exposed she actually would be gloating

Quinn has been the biggest danger to Liam, bar none, and including Thomass, and all because Wyatt wanted to date Hope. She can forever fuck off.

• Love 7

I don’t know what is going on with Sally and that doctor but I’ve never seen a doc act like that in my life! Do y’all think this was a trick being pulled by both of them from the very beginning? Yikes.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I don’t know what is going on with Sally and that doctor but I’ve never seen a doc act like that in my life! Do y’all think this was a trick being pulled by both of them from the very beginning? Yikes.

Yes, the way Sally enunciated "DOC-TOR" when she was snapping at her. Otherwise, did Sally give her DOC-TOR Wyatt's beach house address?  I think they're buds who cooked up something to keep Sally's job and to gain pity. She probably dragged Ol' Kryin' Katie in there because she knew Katie wouldn't be able to keep her dang gob shut and she'd get Wyatt back AND keep her job.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Is Sally did plan this shit (which it looks like she did) then I'd put her up there with Thomas, Flo, and the baby-snatching doctor as some of the scummiest characters on this show.  

• Love 7