Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ya know, I still wonder if this complete lunacy in Hope isnt just an extremely lazy way for Bell to write a Steamless reunion and minimizing the blowback for dipping into that well again. I'll admit she can be full of herself but she did used to be far more skeptical of shady ass characters and had a brain to use.

It's the exact level of lazy writing I expect outta this stupid show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

So over Hope! Liam, (and I can't believe I am going to type this) stay with Steffy and leave Hope alone, hell file for full custody of Beth, I mean Hope is never with her now a days and she's got Douglas to worry about.  And Thomas...….

the actor who is playing him has won me over, because as much of an asshole as I think Thomas is, this guys plays him to perfection as the creepy obsessed asshole he is.....  so good job Thomas guy! 

Maybe Thomas can get Hope and then decide.... "damn this bitch whines too much, I don't want her anymore"  and he can move on to someone new. 

hell, I don't know, I just know i'm tired of Hope and her being too sweet and trusting.  and I am tired of her Douglas obsession.

• Love 9

I watched this morning while I was doing my makeup, so I may have missed a few things, but a few things stuck out to me.

1. When Caroline died (or Thomas killed her, I'm still waiting for that little seed to be planted), she & Thomas weren't together. They were co-parenting, which is exactly what Hope & Thomas are doing. It's just odd that Douglas is a child who lived through a seemingly healthy co-parenting situation, so, he should know that even if Daddy & NewMommy aren't together, he can still have relationships & plenty of time with both of them.

2. When Thomas was spouting about how things should be he said "Steffy/Kelly/Liam", & "Thomas/Hope/Douglas". Have the writers (as well as Thomas) completely forgotten that Beth even exists? She is a child of a parent in both of those triangles, but she was completely left out in his "how things should be" scenario.

3. Liam is a Spencer. He needs to think like $Bill. If he's going to keep having the exact same conversation with Thomas, record it. Or, put on a Joe Goldberg ballcap-of-invisibility, & get a private conversation between Thomas & Vinny, which will really give him the goods. You have $Bill's DNA running through your veins, Liam, think like him!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Cindylou said:

So over Hope! Liam, (and I can't believe I am going to type this) stay with Steffy and leave Hope alone, hell file for full custody of Beth, I mean Hope is never with her now a days and she's got Douglas to worry about.

Seriously.  I think Hope has mental issues, and basically abandoned Beth, so I think Liam should sue for sole custody whether or not he winds up with Steffy.

• Love 9

I'm more likely to root for a Rory/Dean reunion* on Gilmore Girls than I ever would Steam, but at this point, he needs to cut his losses with Hope, too. Sue for sole custody, because Douglas is the most important man in her life and nothing else matters. 

*A ship I hated so much, I made sure to TiVo Supernatural for the first 12 episodes or so just to give a boost to it's ratings in the hopes that Jared Paledecki stayed gone. Which.....well. 😭🤣

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Stuffy’s first reaction to Lurch’s dinner plans is correct. What is he up to?  Zoey like Little Bo Peep has the wool pulled over their eyes by Lurch. 

Lurch is like a postman, neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep him from his appointed rounds which is his obsession with Little Bo Peep.  

I thought they were co-parenting. Lurch doesn’t give a 💩 about Little Bo Peeps concerns for Douglas and Little Bo Beep just stands there with her thumb up gee pooper with that clueless look on her face. 

• Love 2

OMG, Liam. Why should Zoe listen to you? Just stop.

I'm starting to think Douglas needs therapy. He's obsessed with Hope too. At his age that's quite unhealthy and could set him up for a lifetime of Joe Goldberg-like relationships with women. At least Thomas knows better.

Eek, another bad wig day for Steffy! 😨

Those looked like different children playing Kelly and Beth now. And why is Beth still pretty much bald? FGS, they're already setting it up for Kelly to grow up to be cute one and Beth to be the relatively plain one. Poor Beth and her sad Logan genes, hah, hah. 😉

Funny how Liam doesn't question why he's allowed to take Beth from her home but he has to go to Steffy's to see Kelly.

Somewhere some curtain ties are missing their tassels. And Hope decided to wear them as earrings.

Nice, astute read of Hope by Steffy today. Too bad she couldn't have delivered it to Hope's face. Maybe she could put it FacePlace. 🙄

• Love 4

Wow! Kelly has been SOARS-ed. She looks only about a year or so younger than Douglas. And ... slightly darker hair.  Yes ... c'mon.  The next child replacement needs to have jet black hair.

My niece, who will turn 23 this year, had no hair/blonde peach fuzz until she was about 4.  She eventually grew long, blonde, thick, curly, beautiful hair, so that little girl who plays Beth should have nothing to worry about.

Hope really is dense as a box of rocks. She stood there and let Thomas stand there and blatantly manipulate Thomas in front of Zoe and herself.  Thomas clearly painted the picture that their family couldn't be together because "Hope didn't want to, Hope didn't want to be with Thomas, etc., etc." I surely had some Hope that Zoe might catch on, but no. 

Actually, if Thomas had only been being sincere and honest, the way he laid out how the future might look with Zoe, made sense and sounded far less ominous. It was stupid Hope who jumped in and told Thomas that what Thomas said was false and that Douglas didn't need "change" in his life right now.

Wow! Somebody needs to tell Steffy that the retro-60s makeup and hair fad expired about two years ago.  It looked to me like she was trying to channel a young Sophia Loren. Well, now I'm also confused. Liam told Steffy (more or less) that yes, he wants to be with Hope, but then told Steffy that he loves her. Really, she needs to toss that wanker to the curb.  And if she's going to keep having flashbacks about Thomas setting up "THE KISS," then she needs to just tell Liam the truth. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Liam told Steffy (more or less) that yes, he wants to be with Hope, but then told Steffy that he loves her.

Hope was, IMO, always Liam's 2nd choice.  Since I hate Liam, I would like nothing more than to see him just end up with Steffy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

That's funny because I've always thought goody-two-shoes Hope was Liam's first choice but Steffy always made herself more available, if you catch my drift. She got him the first time by packing away her self-esteem and in my view that's how she continues to get him. Only now she can hide behind Kelly. (And again, why is it that Liam can only see Kelly at Steffy's house?) Liam knows Steffy will take him in no matter what. Crazypants Hope is less predictable, IMO. She always has her rules and lines drawn in the sand and whatnot.

Now AFAIC Liam is a basic POS who wants to eat both his cakes and have them too. "Love the one you're with" is his theme song. And he'll be able to play this game for at least the next 18 years or so until both his children are legal adults.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

Why is Liam so grateful that Hope is "cool" about seeing Beth whenever he wants?  And Hope magnanimously tells Liam she's glad he still has a relationship with Beth?  He's her father!!

Brad Bell is only 55 but his ideas about mothers being the only parents who matter is straight out of 1955.  Maybe 1855.  Divorced parents have split custody these days, Baby Bell.  Absent serious issues of abuse or evidence of bad parenting, no one parent automatically controls the child's relationship with the other.  Liam is a romantic waffle but there's no reason he shouldn't have joint custody of both of his kids.  This is ridiculous. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Hope was, IMO, always Liam's 2nd choice.  Since I hate Liam, I would like nothing more than to see him just end up with Steffy.

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That's funny because I've always thought goody-two-shoes Hope was Liam's first choice but Steffy always made herself more available, if you catch my drift.

That's how I've seen it, too. There's always been some trick pulled by either Steffy or someone in her corner where she got him by default but as soon as the jig was up,Liam would speed back to Hope. Notice how he barely thought much at all about his stupid, impulsive kiss with Sally but within three months of Hope returning, he was all but "Steffy who?" And she was carrying his kid!

That said, I still want Steffy to have ONE halfway functional relationship, even if the show will inevitably make him their generation's Nick Marone and sacrifice him to prop up Liam.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Surprise surprise, even Ridge looked uncomfortable with Lurch’s overly overt display of PDA.  Of course, Zoey is lapping this up because she has everything to gain in a relationship with Lurch. 

What’s with Lurch wearing a dickhead turtleneck with a jacket that you can pop the collar bad ass style.   

Of course Lurch proposed. It was as obvious as the Botox in Stuffy’s lips.  

• LOL 6

Guess Steffy had some spare bags of hair and she lent them to Quinn. 😼

Heh, Douglas mentions Beth and Thomas pulls a face like, "Whoa, off-script, kid! Nobody's checking for little Whatserface McBad Logangenes."

What is the deal with Steffy's poofy wig? Is she cosplaying a beauty pageant contestant circa 1965?

Dayum. Thomas ain't sh!t but that ring was spectacular. Zoe should probably take it to a jeweler though to verify those stones are real. And she should insist on a long engagement. 😒

Hear tell LG might not be returning to DOOL after their big purge. I think this show should get her back, just so Caroline can tell Douglas that SHE'S his mother and no matter how much he whines she ain't getting back with his psycho father. His psycho father who probably thinks he killed her but, surprise muthafukka! I don't know whose face would crack harder, Hope's or Tom's.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Steffy's wig looks like it's about to eat her face.

Thomas's turtleneck looks like it's about to choke him.

I wish both things would happen.

Speaking of stupid wigs, how could I forget Zoe and that thing on her head.  I know she can't help it, but girlfriend has the scariest eyes. 

Edited by Ohwell
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hear tell LG might not be returning to DOOL after their big purge. I think this show should get her back, just so Caroline can tell Douglas that SHE'S his mother and no matter how much he whines she ain't getting back with his psycho father. His psycho father who probably thinks he killed her but, surprise muthafukka! I don't know whose face would crack harder, Hope's or Tom's.

I'd love for her to return and end this nightmare. Whatever karma she had coming about the brain cancer lie has likely been paid with interest at this point, if he were even a tenth as crazy in NYC as he's been this past year.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Zoey had to hear 3 little words before she would accept Lurch’s proposal. How about pledging this was not a hoax and he still is not obsessed with Little Bo Peep. Damn right with Stuffy’s media post half the world will know but Lurch doesn’t give a 💩

Lurch is so full of shit that if you gave him an enema you could fit him in a shoebox. 

Little Bo Peep, call Lurch’s bluff and tell him you want to marry him. He couldn’t dump Zoey fast enough. 

Why hasn't Beth been consulted. Maybe she doesn’t want Lurch as a step-father. If Little Bo Peep is so worried how Lurch is treating  Douglas shouldn’t Little Bo Peep how he would treat Beth. I wonder if Douglas begged Caroline to marry Lurch also. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Thomas is the biggest POS to do that to Douglas. And Zoe is a stone fool to have accepted that lame proposal. That huge chunk of ice tho! 😮

Half the world will know about the engagement now? So Steffy has nearly four billion social media followers. Sure. I liked her leather shorts though.

Don't do it, Hope. Don't make a majorly bad decision just to placate Douglas. Be an adult and stop letting that whiny brat run your life.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8

I honestly can't hate Douglas for how he acts when no one in his life, including Hope at this point, has his best interest in mind. I'm just pissed that if this garbage pile of a show is still airing once he gets SORASed that none of this will ever be addressed. He'll be 18 and all like, "Yeah, man, Dad is the best!" while Thomas drugs his girlfriend in the next room over. 

For all my many complaints about ATWT in its later years, the show did nail it with their teens and showed exactly how and why these kids were pissed at their parents (except for Adam Munson, which was REALLY WTF). Once Douglas is old enough  to meet someone outside the Forrester-Logan-Spencer bubble and realize the damage done, I'd hope we'd get something akin to the dragging Erica/Mary gave Sheila. Thomas'grooming and manipulation is damn near on that level, even if he doesn't have a smattering of her intelligence.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Is it just me, or does it seem like some of the dialogue written for Douglas is "too old?"  Isn't he supposed to be like 5 or 6? The stuff he's been spewing the past few days seems more like what you'd hear from a kid who's 10 or even a tween. (Disclosure: I don't have kids, so maybe I am way off the mark.)

I partially blame  Brooke for this mess Hope's in because Brooke was so hell-bent on Hope pursuing custody of Douglas. I am on Liam's side here that Douglas has an entire family (excluding Daddy Dearest) to support and take care of him.  Hope could still be fully involved in the boy's life without forging the lifelong bond with Thomas. DUMB!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

partially blame  Brooke for this mess Hope's in because Brooke was so hell-bent on Hope pursuing custody of Douglas

I don't. Whatever Hope Logan wants, Hope Logan goes for and no force on Heaven or Hell will stop her once she's jumped on a cause. Not that Brooke made shit better (and let's all remember that Brook has lost custody of all FOUR of her kids on multiple occasions due to a similar vendetta), but she's never needed much help in doing stupid shit--thats Steffy's forté. 😉

But since we're on the subject, Brooke is about one pantsuit and pixie cut away from becoming Stephanie these days in her harpy behavior. It has nothing to do with the time lost with Beth or the trauma Hope went through and everything to do with Ridge leaving and I was over her blaming other parties for their misery as a couple 20 years ago.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So I revisited this:

I stand corrected, for the moment. Need to do a little more research.

And I figured out why I had the mistaken belief that Steffy walked in on Hope and Liam having sex in a storage room or whatever. For some reason I misremembered when Hope got pregnant with Beth and thought it was as a result of the closet quickie. As best as I can put together after reviewing a lot of old posts and character histories: nope, Hope was probably already pregnant when that happened but didn't know it yet. (Which led to speculation around the soap forums that she came back from Europe carrying some guy's baby and she decided to pin it on Liam. Meh, there are several reasons why that doesn't work...)

Steffy did not walk in on Lope screwing. They were making out, nothing more, as can be easily seen here (Liam's pants are clearly upright with belt firmly secured).  

Weeeellll, I guess it depends on what one's definition of "making out" is. 😉 I feel/felt fairly certain Hope and Liam had rounded third base and intercourse was imminent. Now, a daytime soap is not going to show a guy with his junk exposed, and perhaps even having him zipping up is too suggestive for broadcast standards. But yes, odds are strong that  actual insertion had not occurred, else there probably would've been a bigger issue made later of exactly when Hope got knocked up.

The two situations aren't remotely comparable IMO.

But I still think they are. Hope acts like seeing Liam kissing Steffy, outside in broad daylight where anyone could see them, is the worse thing that anyone could be exposed to. Anyone named Hope, anyway. Meanwhile, Steffy got to see Liam and Hope in a state of dishevelment, about to get down and dirty in a back room. And when Liam was technically still her husband.

I think both women got hurt (again) by Liam's situational ethics but Hope is blowing the kiss way out of proportion because IMO she always has to be the biggest victim. It would be amazing to me if Steffy called her on it by reminding her of the closet encounter but maybe Steffy knows she already looks bad enough in this situation.

• Love 5

I absolutely despise Thomas, & I'm completely over the using Zoe drama, but, DAMN, Hope! When you know that 2 people just got engaged, & it's nighttime, & you hear a loud thud coming from their room, followed by flirty laughter, keep your ass outta there. Again, I hate that Thomas is using Douglas, but there is no way that Hope was right for entering that bedroom. Even if Douglas was having a medical crisis, knock, don't just barge in & tell them to quiet down the celebratory sex. She is so stupid, she almost deserves Thomas, & if it wouldn't make him so happy, I'd say that they deserve each other. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Aaaaaa

19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

As best as I can put together after reviewing a lot of old posts and character histories: nope, Hope was probably already pregnant when that happened but didn't know it yet. (Which led to speculation around the soap forums that she came back from Europe carrying some guy's baby and she decided to pin it on Liam. Meh, there are several reasons why that doesn't work...)

That makeout scene was in between their last two weddings, so Hope (who'd been back from Europe for about 6 months at the time) definitely wasn't preggers by a European dude. Unfortunately. 😞

i do think she found out right before or right after, but either way, whatever relationship Steffy thought she was gonna have from Liam's wedding postponement was ridiculous.

With that said:

19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

think both women got hurt (again) by Liam's situational ethics but Hope is blowing the kiss way out of proportion because IMO she always has to be the biggest victim

Also this. I thought Steffy made way too much about the Sally thing and there were far more pressing issues there.a whole ago. I might have sided with Hope but that was before all this baby shit and him sticking around long past the point a less waffle-y man would have cut bait. Either you trust him or you don't.

• Love 1

Was Lurch ever married to Caroline?  Did they actually live together?  They may have been, but I don’t remember it being mentioned. 

Once again as Little Bo Peep being a co-parent, Lurch doesn’t give 💩💩about what Little Bo Peep thinks or says. Lurch, I’m his father and I know best. 

Ridge could care less about Zoey being summons to Lurch’s bedroom. All Ridge thinks is you go boy. Give her one for me. In addition, neither Lurch or Ridge can give 💩💩that Douglas’ bedroom is right next door and he could hear Lurch calling out his own name as he climaxes. 

Douglas has no chance of growing up a normal child unless he goes back to NYC with Caroline’s mothers. Lurch is a user and abuser just like his father.  Little Bo Peep wouldn’t be much better because she would be an enabler and would hold Douglas harmless when he acts out. 

• Love 2

Zoe acting all impressed about champagne. Girl, bye. You can buy champagne at any grocery store. (Or I think you can in LA, right?)

IMO Thomas is a vile excuse for a human being deliberately torturing Douglas' emotions like that. The kid barely knows Zoe (and Zoe barely knows him) and of course the kid"s upset by yet another woman being called his "mommy." How many mommies does he need?

Vinny! Speak up! You can stop this nonsense. (Meh, apparently Vinny is just being used for exposition. He explains things to the slower members of the audience. 🙄)

Bradley, you can miss me with Thomas making Joe Goldberg faces and striking Joe Goldberg poses. He's not even a low-rent Joe Goldberg. 😑

Tommy said he had one more gift for Zoe. What, his bent micro-d!ck in a repurposed Tiffany box? Meanwhile, if there's only going to be one Black woman on the canvas could we get one with some self-esteem? Zoe basically just sold herself for five, maybe six figures' worth of hard carbon and precious metal to a guy she knows considers her a consolation prize at best.

Yep, Hope is going fold and get back with Thomas. She has to martyr herself  to save Douglas! KMN! 😒

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Was Lurch ever married to Caroline?  Did they actually live together?  They may have been, but I don’t remember it being mentioned. 

They never got married or had anything approaching a serious relationship. As best as I recall, the trajectory was something like this:

• Caroline comes to town
  • thomas and Rick fight for her
  • Thomas wins by default because of Stupid Amber hijinx
  • Months later they break up when Thomas accidentally knocks Rick out a window on the 1st floor of FC
  • The character returns two years later after Caroline has since moved on to Ridge, and just becomes fucking gross about wanting her.
  • "The Misunderstanding" happens when Ridge being ridge breaks up with her and gives no explanation
  • Caroline is preggers w/ Douglas.and Ridge encourages her to hide the fact that this baby is Thomas' 
  • he finds out but finally accepts there is no future for them as a couple
  • In an all too rare moment of self reflection (and exceeding so for either of the living Tridge spawn), he tells Sasha that he'd viewed Caroline as a trophy and truly regrets this.
  • Not long after, he moves on with Sally as Caroline is shuttled off because she'd been with all the guys on the show and Brad has no imagination
  • then, to amp up drama or whatever, Caroline returns under Steffy's direction to come between him and Sally, before Bill throws in the shit about the brain tumor.
  • Thomas decides to move to NYC to raise their kid together in what little time they have left.

So, yeah. Hardly the romance for the ages, even before he became a creep towards her.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

They never got married or had anything approaching a serious relationship. As best as I recall, the trajectory was something like this:

• Caroline comes to town
  • thomas and Rick fight for her
  • Thomas wins by default because of Stupid Amber hijinx
  • Months later they break up when Thomas accidentally knocks Rick out a window on the 1st floor of FC
  • The character returns two years later after Caroline has since moved on to Ridge, and just becomes fucking gross about wanting her.
  • "The Misunderstanding" happens when Ridge being ridge breaks up with her and gives no explanation
  • Caroline is preggers w/ Douglas.and Ridge encourages her to hide the fact that this baby is Thomas' 
  • he finds out but finally accepts there is no future for them as a couple
  • In an all too rare moment of self reflection (and exceeding so for either of the living Tridge spawn), he tells Sasha that he'd viewed Caroline as a trophy and truly regrets this.
  • Not long after, he moves on with Sally as Caroline is shuttled off because she'd been with all the guys on the show and Brad has no imagination
  • then, to amp up drama or whatever, Caroline returns under Steffy's direction to come between him and Sally, before Bill throws in the shit about the brain tumor.
  • Thomas decides to move to NYC to raise their kid together in what little time they have left.

So, yeah. Hardly the romance for the ages, even before he became a creep towards her.

Speaking of no imagination Brad is he pulling one of his old scrips off his computer and having Sally pull a fast one on Wyatt?  After all turnabout is fair play and Is Sally faking her death to pry Wyatt from Flo as Caroline/Stuffy did to her?  

• Useful 3

Hardly the romance for the ages, even before he became a creep towards her.

There were viewers calling Luke & Laura b.s. on Caroline and Thomas developing into a true romantic couple. Falling in love with the person who sexually assaulted you just doesn't work on soaps anymore. If it ever did. IMO Bradley seriously miscalculated with that storyline and then he tried to pull nonsense to fix it. The victim ultimately paid the price.

And Brad doesn't seem to learn because for a while it was definitely looking like Thomas was going to drug Hope so he could have sex with her. Plus SC had to do advance damage control trying to convince viewers that Liam would've slept with Steffy anyway. Yeah, no, if the molly was a non-issue why even introduce it into the story? Is B&B pro-drugs now? Are the makers of Ecstasy a B&B advertising sponsor? GMAFB.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Speaking of no imagination Brad is he pulling one of his old scrips off his computer and having Sally pull a fast one on Wyatt?  After all turnabout is fair play and Is Sally faking her death to pry Wyatt from Flo as Caroline/Stuffy did to her?  

I honestly can't remember if Sally ever learned the truth about that TBH. But it's ironic nonetheless.

4 hours ago, Cindylou said:

Can Amber just come back for Thomas, and F his shit up?  I'd like to see the shoe on the other foot for a while

Thomas is godawful, and I'm sure her cradle snatching is at least partially responsible for his fucked up views on love. No thanks.

38 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

There were viewers calling Luke & Laura b.s. on Caroline and Thomas developing into a true romantic couple. Falling in love with the person who sexually assaulted you just doesn't work on soaps anymore. If it ever did. IMO Bradley seriously miscalculated with that storyline and then he tried to pull nonsense to fix it. The victim ultimately paid the price.

They were right to call that shit out. Nobody wanted that. Hell, if I didn't think Ridge had his own selfish reasons to keep Douglas from Thomas, I would've been on board for that, too. He never should have tried to make fetch happen there.

• Love 4

Sally is the same person, who was smart & savvy enough to swipe design sketches from Forrester Creations & quickly reproduce them for her own quasi-runway show. How can she not see through all of this Wyatt BS? Her BS-meter should function better than that. 

However, if $Bill walked into a room & the first words out of his mouth were "you look great", I'd be all eyelashes & dimples back at him, & I might still be too distracted to not notice that Wyatt was feeding me a line of crap. 

Also, show, still haven't forgotten that Flo participated in PhoeBeth-gate. Her taking a backseat to Sally/Wyatt, which she knows is a temporary situation, doesn't make me like her or forget.

What they should really do, is have Sally miraculously recover, & kill Flo. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Flo could donate all of her internal organs, on top of allowing Wyatt to be with Sally in her final days (and trust, if she thought Sally was going to live more than a month, she'd be no way, Jose) and I still wouldn't forgive her for her part in the Bethnapping.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Thoughts on today’s episode:

Courtney Hope (Sally) continues to elevate this storyline with her acting. At the end of the day, this show doesn’t deserve her.

Today’s Wyatt and Flo scenes highlighted just how gross this storyline is. Not sure what Bell and TIIC are smoking but, if they’re sitting around the writer’s room all “hey, having Waffles 2.0 and Felony Flo act like martyrs who are making such a HUUUGE sacrifice by pretending to be broken up while Wyatt pretends to want a relationship with Sally again just to ease his conscience over having screwed her over twice already will SURELY make our audience, the same audience (with the exception of a few) who has run out of ways to say they will never forget Felony Flo was part of a baby trafficking scheme and then watched her cousin suffer for months on end before being forced to come clean and also are bored/irritated by the Flatt pairing and prefer Wally even though we ruined the pairing by making Wyatt act WAY OOC, suddenly and magically love them and accept them as a BB super couple,” then they can get on with that mess! Also, ew on them throwing in Wyatt and Flo counting down the days until Sally makes it to the pearly gates so they can be together again. 🙄

I just can’t with these writers. Also, Katie is THE WORST with her blabbing Sally’s confidential medical info to everyone who breathes air. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by smijca
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12

Wouldn’t you think in Sally’s situation she should be driving?  

Hey Ridge, the great designer, had trouble drawing after the helicopter dump. It took Caroline to bring you back.  Ridge should do the same for Sally or inquire about  what’s going on with her without dismissing her outright.  

It seems to me now that Sally is not going to die and Wyatt will be stuck between two woman as it is with his brother.  

An episode with Bill is like a day WITH sunshine☀️

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Why is Sally still trying to work? What if she died right in the FC design room? So stupid. Writers, just give Sally a throwaway line about how she doesn't want to lose her FC health insurance coverage.

Wyatt summons Sally to SP knowing what she's going through. Such a colossal jerk.

Please tell me $Bill hasn't developed a gut. No, I won't allow it. 😾

Wow, it's St. Flo of the Holy Lenders of Boyfriends to Dying Rivals. Sorry show, AFAIC Flo is not going to be redeemed at Sally's deathbed. Florence Nightingale she is not.  

Didn't Ridge and Steffy already have this conversation about how crappy Sally's designs are and that her job is running on vapors? And about having to cancel the fashion showdown? The only thing different is that this time Sally wasn't there for them to climb up her a$$ about it. Sigh, this show is so cheap.

Apparently Wyatt had to talk to Sally where weepy, insecure Flo could lurk outside to make sure he wasn't going overboard. FFS.

Katie, there's this amazing new thing called the internet. You could've just sent out a company-wide message to announce an employee's impending death. An employee who swore you to friggin' secrecy! At this rate most of LA will know by the end of the week. 😑

• LOL 7
25 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Katie, there's this amazing new thing called the internet. You could've just sent out a company-wide message to announce an employee's impending death. An employee who swore you to friggin' secrecy! At this rate most of LA will know by the end of the week. 

I swear, the only secret she ever kept in the entire 12 years since her recast the the one where she fucked Nick.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Flo just donating organs left and right. First a kidney to Katie, now Wyatt’s dick to Sally. 

Yes Katie is a the biggest blabbermouth and buttinski in LA. Except when it involves one of her problems or HER doing dirt then she’s all clandestine and offended if anyone notices, questions, or comments.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

Um, Sally, the last female Ridge "collaborated" with, wound up as Mrs. Ridge Forrester, having a child with Thomas Forrester, & now, she's dead. Run! You have a better shot at whatever terminal illness you're afflicted with. Save yourself!

She's way too good for this show, but I'll miss her when/if she's gone. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6