Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Yay! A real current show on CBS? SQUEAL!!

It's confusing to keep up with Sally's status at FC. The way Ridge berated her last week (?) it sure sounded like Sally was on her way out. But yesterday, Steffy's tone was much more compassionate and I was left with the impression that Steffy was just writing off Sally's poor designs as just a stroke of "creative bad luck" combined with stress.

I say that, but I have been in a similar situation. I was having some health problems that impacted my quality of work and attendance. I got the same, "We're concerned, we care ..." and later I got fired while off on FMLA. /shrug

I am also starting to wonder if Sally is really going to die. I have also read that she finds a surprising support system in Katie, who urges Sally to fight. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

They have officially ruined Wyatt for me. He's been my absolute favorite character ever since I came back to the show (around the time of the Hott marriage). I've shipped every pairing he's ever had, largely due to Darin Brooks, who has chemistry with everyone.

No more. 😪

• Love 7

SFTU, Wyatt. You've been using Sally as a placeholder for Flo all along. Ugh, Flo can have you. You're both pieces of sh!t AFAIC.

Oh of course Wyatt wants to remain friends with Sally. He has to keep her in his back pocket in case Flo does something to piss him off.

Don't know what to make of Brooke's pants. Is she joining a suburban housewives mariachi band?

Wow, Katie is quite the nosey one. She's probably the last person Sally should trust.

Quinn putting booze in Brooke's drink jar was all kinds of wrong but Brooke should know better than to leave an unattended beverage sitting around. And what kind of juice was that anyway that was strong enough to cover the smell and taste of alcohol?

• Love 8

I just got to watch 01/28/20 episode today.  Lurch is like a bull in a China Shop. Constantly ease dropping and walking in to places without knocking. 

Little Bo Peep now is actually defending Lurch. If it was me, I would never go back to Stuffy because I would always be wondering if my father was a better “man” than me.  

Little Bo Peep has the reverse Oedipus complex. She loves her “son” and wants to kill her relationship with his “stepfather”.  

Eric, the constant 🤡, doesn’t understand that by moving Shanna out, doesn’t preclude Shanna from seeing Ridge in a more private location.  In addition, doesn’t that old fool know it’s Brooke that’s keeping them apart because of Lurch?  

No wonder Brooke hates Lurch because they are so much alike by determining who is worthy and who is not being in their family. Plus Brooke and Lurch hold themselves blameless.  

01/30/2020 Episode:

Brooke, Shanna was kissing my husband like Ridge wasn’t kissing her back.  Brooke, now Lurch is not the problem but Quinn is.  Now we see from where Little Bo Peep gets her delusions.  

The old fool allows Squinty to stay in his house, when he leaves, knowing that Quinn could walk in at anytime.  You threatening me says Squinty.  No, Squinty, I’m threatening you says Quinn as she looks over at the ample supply of liquor. Don’t do it Quinn, Squinty is not worth it.  You would be adding fuel to Squinty’s ire. 

Well, Brooke was an alcoholic for about 5 days and went to one AA meeting where she ran in to Deacon. Wasn’t that fascinating and interesting? Nope. This is so ridiculous that it’s insulting to us. In fact, this entire show is insulting to us. 

• Love 11

Not only is the Brooke story tiresome, the whole "spike the drink to send them off the wagon" story has been done--twice. Massimo was wise enough to get the best flavorless vodka his money could buy to gaslight Deacon and I'm sure Sheila did too when she fucked with Macy.* You're gonna taste the booze in about 95 percent of everything you can buy off the shelf. 😐

*Someone mentioned this is what ultimately lead Macy down the path and set her up for her "death," but I can't imagine why Sheila would have a grudge with Macy. I've only ever seen one clip of Sheila interacting with OG Sally (and DAMN, I wish there were more!)  and not sure why she'd have beef with the Spectras.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I was the one who posted about Macy and I honestly don't remember why Sheila spiked Macy's drink. 

Ah, thanks anyway. I'm sure it'll float up on YouTube eventually.

It does harken back to back when stories on this show (and the genre in general) would continue to snowball and have consequences well after that initial event. Things like Rick trying to buy off secure parental rights from Deacon led to Rick getting a whole 'nother sister, for example. Plus, there was Stephanie and Eric losing the company to Brooke because of their shady tactics to fuck her over in the divorce. I can't think of any new character other than Bill in the last decade that's made any significant impact to the show (unless you count Liam's waffling as "impactful" lol).

• Love 2

In October 1993, Macy had recently got out of rehab and reconciled with Thorne, and because Thorne didn't support Sheila's marriage to Eric, Sheila spiked Macy's OJ with vodka.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 1/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Plus, Eric already knew Ridge was messing with Shauna. Ridge told him and Eric gave him his half-hearted blessing. IMO Brooke has no true friends in the Forrester mansion except maybe Douglas.

Geez, I have been tuned out since before Thanksgiving and decided to have a look see at what has been going on. 

The only thing that stood out for me is this. 

It makes me sad on so many levels. 

Brooke and Eric's deep bond and friendship was one of the few good things left on Show. 

And I also see they have continued to destroy Sally. 

Stupid fucks. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Good to see you, @RuntheTable, although wish it was under better circumstances (i.e. a better B&B). I've barely watched since the start of the year. 

What is the point?

Thanks @CountryGirl

I can honestly say I have not missed show at all. The vat thingy back there was my breaking point. I could see they were going to make Hope look like a total loon, and that it was going to loop back to Brooke, and she and her daughter would be the only ones to pay for baby Beth being stolen, while the actual criminals would be the toasts of Bell LA. I am also sick to actual fucking death of Bridge. And Brooke being made to look like a total fool. Worrying her gorgeous head about that slime bag she considers her destiny, while he is playing house with a 2 bit grifter from Vegas. Then we have Sally. Why did they bring her back? She has been nothing but a stepping stone and place holder for Flo, who, for reasons that defy logic, is more desirable than Sally. So Wyatt can just fuck the hell off too. 

Another poster commented on Brooke's pants, so I went to the CBS site to check them out, and I see that Quinn is spiking Brooke's drinks? That is not Quinn. Quinn has never been nefarious and sneaky. The only time I can recall her doing her dirty work on the downlow was during Captive Cabin, otherwise Quinn has always been right in your face with her shit. I also understand she thinks she should have more pull in the family than Brooke? PFFT! Being married to the Patriarch doesn't automatically grant you that status sweetie, especially when that man is Eric, someone who switches wives and loyalties quicker than most change their skivvies. Additionally, Quinn's 15 minutes of fame do not come close to Brooke's 30 years of service to the Forrester men, Stephanie and FC's. So Quinn can just shut the fuck up too. 

Show was always my guilty pleasure. A person's guilty pleasure should be just that. They shouldn't watch with rage and friggin anger. I just cannot tolerate the misogynistic writing anymore, and the circular themes that never change, except for the players. 

No, I haven't missed show at all, but I have missed all of you! 

Edited to add that these pop up ads at the bottom of the screen are annoying as hell. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

So Brooke didn’t taste the alcohol in her drink?  I don’t drink vodka but I thought it had a certain odor. And she doesn’t notice its effects on her?  Having trouble swallowing (get it? Hee hee!) that one.

i have to say it’s been nice having an involuntary break from Show but it’s equally nice to have life back to normal, soaps-wise.

• Love 5

I thought this a long time. Sally has MS?

Vodka doesn’t have much of an odor and and a mild taste. That’s why a lot of beginning drinkers or kids; also closet drinkers or functioning alcoholics all rock w it. 

• Useful 4
33 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

So Brooke didn’t taste the alcohol in her drink?  I don’t drink vodka but I thought it had a certain odor.

Not so much an odor, no. It can have a slight taste and the good ones won't have a flavor at all. I'm pretty sure that was the stuff Massimo used on Deacon to send him back on the wagon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

As an aside, the best vodka especially Russian vodka has no taste. 

I thought Quinn would do something to keep Brooke from drinking her juice but Brooke talked her way into Quinn not changing her mind.  

I guess that old fool saw the light in not holding Brooke harmless but Quinn’s actions may have just negated that sentiment.  The old fool wants Quinn to rise to a higher standard but does he realize that Brooke is having the same obsession with Quinn as she has with Lurch. 

I always enjoy Liam and Wyatt interacting with themselves. They act like real brothers would act in their concerns for each other. 

• Love 2

Is it me or does this look Quinn's sporting now make her seem kind of haggard? Whatever, I'm getting tired of Quinn repeating what a badass she is and that people better not mess with her. Yeah, we know, Quinn. Liam and Hope know too.

Wyatt is not sh!t. Now he wants to give Liam part of the blame for his dumping Sally. Boy, bye.  At least be man enough to own your awful treatment of Sally.

Couture my hiney. That outfit designed by Thomas looked like a dollar store special to me. Not that there's anything wrong with dollar stores but you probably don't want to be buying a wardrobe from one. You usually get what (little) you pay for.

Does Brooke have a brain tumor or something? Her behavior lately is just nuts to me. But that doesn't mean I want to see her get basically poisoned by Quinn. Quinn and Thomas need to start a club since they both like putting people at risk by messing with their drinks.

vodka doesn't have any distinctive taste or odor. 

I'm not much of a drinker but I do occasionally enjoy a lovely Grey Goose cocktail made with juice. That stuff is like an elixir from the gods and it definitely has a taste I can distinguish.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wyatt is not sh!t. Now he wants to give Liam part of the blame for his dumping Sally. Boy, bye.  At least be man enough to own your awful treatment of Sally.

Oh, lawd. B&B already has it's cheap knockoff Adam Newman with Thomas, we don't need a faux Billy Abbott to add to the collection.

1018962386_Theproblemisuspongebob.jpg.ca8b097121a319b5f2669ec9c26bb674.jpg

It's far from the first time Wyatt's gone after Liam's leftovers and two of those three times he got the girl based on Quinn rigging the game in his favor, so why is this the thing that is so unforgivable? If he had that big an issue, he never would have approached Sally in the first place.

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

vodka doesn't have any distinctive taste or odor. 

I'm not much of a drinker but I do occasionally enjoy a lovely Grey Goose cocktail made with juice. That stuff is like an elixir from the gods and it definitely has a taste I can distinguish.

I completely agree, I can always sense vodka in a drink 🤷‍♀️

• Love 5

So I see Thomas wants to team up with Quinn.

EPptTdbVAAAcNfp?format=jpg&name=small

Could Thidge be in the future?

They're both dark, twisted, batshit crazy, and obsessed with besting Brooke. And Quinn was obsessed with Hope and Liam once upon a time.

It's so bad, it's good, IMO. 

• Love 2

I think Brooke needs to calm the hell down and stay out of Hope's bidness.  She's a grown ass woman who can make her own decisions and if she winds up with Thomas, then so be it.  And leave Liam and Steffy alone too. 

And definitely don't fuck with Quinn anymore.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 8

I saw B&B yesterday for the first time in weeks. Lo and behold, they’re saying the very same lines they were saying the last time I saw it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. And what in the hell have they done to Quinn? She’s so beautiful and usually beautifully dressed but holy moly. Are they TRYING to make her ugly? And shut up, Brooke! 

• Love 4

Aw, poor Liam, torn between his two baby mamas. Maybe he could buy a big house and move in both of his families. Sheeah, right. He's almost as big a freeloader as Ridge.

Geez, Thomas lurking around corners again. He's so ridiculous.

Why would Quinn confess the drink-spiking to Thomas? He can use that against her at some point. And apparently Thomas forgot about the time he spiked Liam's mojito with molly. He can climb right off his high horse, at least with Quinn.

Hope says she can't unsee what she saw when Liam and Steffy were licking each other's tonsils. Bet Steffy felt the same way when she walked in on Liam with his pants around his ankles and his peen inside of Hope. Not that I'm defending Steffy but Hope sure manages to crank up the drama to make herself the biggest possible victim in the history of victimhood.

Still surprised Hope brings Beth to the office. I wouldn't think she'd want Beth anywhere near Thomas, especially since he thinks Liam's true family is Steffy and Kelly. Beth could again become the problem he finds a bad way to deal with.

And what in the hell have they done to Quinn? She’s so beautiful and usually beautifully dressed but holy moly. Are they TRYING to make her ugly?

IKR? I don't what to make of it. Maybe she saw what happened to the actress who plays Sally and decided she didn't want to risk having her character killed off too. 😼

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Could Thidge be in the future?

They're both dark, twisted, batshit crazy, and obsessed with besting Brooke. And Quinn was obsessed with Hope and Liam once upon a time.

Thomas and Quinn’s names smushed would be Thinn...

• Love 1

What bugs me about Hope is that every time somebody makes even an attempt to tell her the truth, she refuses to listen and keeps talking over the other person. It happened more than once when Flo was trying to tell her about Beth (granted, Flo should have kept trying) and now with Steffy and "the kiss." 

Yeah. What's with the dowdy updos on Quinn and Hope? Wasn't somebody else sporting one on a *recent* episode? Sally?

ITA that it was stupid of Quinn to tell Thomas about spiking Brooke's drink. He can not only use it as leverage, but it also planted the seed for him to do the same thing. 

I fear that Steffy is going to lie to Hope and tell her that she and Liam have been carrying on beyond a kiss for some time now. I can't imagine Steffy would confess with Thomas standing inches away from her and glowering. 

• Love 5
On 2/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, CountryGirl said:

So I see Thomas wants to team up with Quinn.

EPptTdbVAAAcNfp?format=jpg&name=small

Could Thinn be in the future?

It's so bad, it's good, IMO. 

ETA: Smacks forehead because yes, of course, @Petunia13, it would be Thinn, not Thidge. I guess I had Ridge on the brain since not only does Quinn want to vicariously fuck Ridge through Shauna currently, she could fuck him vicariously by bedding Thomas.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2020 at 10:45 AM, Ohwell said:

I think Brooke needs to calm the hell down and stay out of Hope's bidness.  She's a grown ass woman who can make her own decisions and if she winds up with Thomas, then so be it.  And leave Liam and Steffy alone too. 

And definitely don't fuck with Quinn anymore.

Brooke is becoming the new Satanie and I'm not here for it. Hell, even Stephanie herself once said near the end she didn't have a reason  come between them because Bridge will implode on their own...and they have, well after she fucked off to the ninth circle of Hell.

30 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

ETA: Smacks forehead because yes, of course, @Petunia13, it would be Thinn, not Thidge. I guess I had Ridge on the brain since not only does Quinn want to vicariously fuck Ridge through Shauna currently, she could fuck him vicariously by bedding Thomas.

Plus, Thomas can continue the tradition of going after his father's leftovers! 

Hopefully, he'll have the good sense not to try to rape Quinn, lest he wants to get the Lorena Babbitt treatment. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I was on sabbatical from the show during boink berry, did Brooke & Thomas actually/technically do the deed? Because if not, Quinn could really one-up Brooke by nailing 3 generations of Forrester men ~ even though Ridge & Quinn technically didn't have sexy times, they were close, & they likely will in the future. "I see your trifecta & raise you a 3-generation trifecta."

• LOL 3
50 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Plus, Thomas can continue the tradition of going after his father's leftovers! 

Hopefully, he'll have the good sense not to try to rape Quinn, lest he wants to get the Lorena Babbitt treatment. 

Go for it Thomas!  And then get be(little)headed by Quinn! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't know why was Steffy trying to set Hope straight about The Kiss in front of Thomas. She had to know Thomas wouldn't allow it.

I hate how no matter what Thomas does to him, Liam has to take the blame. He said he would've slept with Steffy anyway on Night of Molly, and now he says he wanted to kiss Steffy. Maybe neither thing would've happened if Thomas hadn't manipulated the situations. It's kind of like how Caroline had to say she wanted to sleep with Thomas instead of accusing him of sexually assaulting her when she was in no condition to consent. Thomas' privilege at the expense of everyone else makes me sick. 🤐

FFS, why is Thomas allowed to act like Beth doesn't exist or deserve to have her father in her life too? As soon as Thomas mentions Douglas, Hope is like, "Beth? Beth who?" Grrrrr.

Stupidass Hope. Girl, you see with your own eyes that Thomas is using Zoe to work you. He all but admitted it to you. Have some freaking self-respect.

A KISS! How do two women let their brains get so scrambled over a kiss? Ugh, they're both going to let Liam keep pingponging between them forever. I guess neither of them thinks they deserve better. Fine examples they're setting for their daughters.

not only does Quinn want to vicariously fuck Ridge through Shauna currently, she could fuck him vicariously by bedding Thomas.

Quinn: Ooh, ah, ooh, ah! Thomas! Does your father do it this way?
Thomas: Uh, what? How would I know? I haven't screwed my dad. Not like this, anyway. You're weird.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

I was on sabbatical from the show during boink berry, did Brooke & Thomas actually/technically do the deed? Because if not, Quinn could really one-up Brooke by nailing 3 generations of Forrester men ~ even though Ridge & Quinn technically didn't have sexy times, they were close, & they likely will in the future. "I see your trifecta & raise you a 3-generation trifecta."

Thomas never banged Brooke, but not for a lack of trying. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Little Bo Peep likes to listen with her mouth and not her ears. Like her mom, she thinks she knows it all. 

I said this before with Billy, on Y&R, but as with Billy, Lurch looks like a dickhead when wearing a turtleneck. 

Stuffy and Liam, the only thing that makes their scene remotely bearable is Kelly.  Conversely, nothing can make Little Bo Peep and Lurch tolerable 🤢🤮.  Can’t Little Bo Peep see how repugnant Lurch can be when he professes his love for her and then plants a juiceless kiss on Zoey.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I haven't watched in quite a while because the show was overrun with Ridge to the max.  I saw today's show and just said Really? Again? Really?  Waffles can change his name to "Whomever", because any one of those two gals will do.   Doesn't matter, whichever one you want on any given day.  It's all good.  

Quinn looks like Frau Blucher in Young Frankenstein.

51-0Mx1PsUL._AC_SY400_.jpg

• LOL 12

As much as Brooke is touted as the biggest slut of all time, at least she never stooped to fucking the son of her rival as Taylor did with Rick. And of course, the fact that St Taylor slept her way through most of two families is rugswept, her halo intact.

Of course, as I type this, Badley will take this nonsense with Thomas/Hope and up the ante by putting him in the middle of a mother-daughter triangle with Brooke. 

• Love 5
On 2/5/2020 at 7:52 PM, CharlizeCat said:

ITA that it was stupid of Quinn to tell Thomas about spiking Brooke's drink. He can not only use it as leverage, but it also planted the seed for him to do the same thing. 

He told Quinn to stop doing it because it will bring Ridge to Brooke's rescue, and they would reunite.  So he does not want Brooke's drinks spiked, by him or Quinn.

Edited by Kimboweena
Too many commas.
  • Useful 2

That Peloton commercial woman was absolutely the worst casting choice as a doctor.  If I were her patient I would not want her looking at me and delivering a diagnosis with her big, sad eyes.  

5 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

He told Quinn to stop doing it because it will bring Ridge to Brooke's rescue, and they would reunite.  So he does not want Brooke's drinks spiked, by him or Quinn.

Thomas ain't wrong about that....

6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

As much as Brooke is touted as the biggest slut of all time, at least she never stooped to fucking the son of her rival as Taylor did with Rick. And of course, the fact that St Taylor slept her way through most of two families is rugswept, her halo intact.

Of course, as I type this, Badley will take this nonsense with Thomas/Hope and up the ante by putting him in the middle of a mother-daughter triangle with Brooke. 

Because they haven't recycled nearly enough of B&B's worst stories, I don't put it past them to pull a rehash of Brooke/Nick/Bridget without any recollection about why that "worked" (in the loosest sense possible, cuz no one was asking for that shit either)

• Love 2

Like Sally doesn't have enough to worry about without busybody Katie breathing down her neck. Besides, doesn't Sally know Katie is on Team Flo?

That POS Wyatt. If he had any kind of heart he'd stay away from Sally. Why does he need to be going to her place of work to DTR if he's already gotten back with Flo?

Oh please. Shauna wants Flo with Wyatt because he's an heir to the huge Spencer fortune. As his MIL she'd get to live high on the hog.

Sigh, Sally. Wyatt is trying to put you in his back pocket. Again. It's what he does, at least with you and Flo. Tell him to go eff himself with his false concern.

What a horrible wig that Dr. Escobar was wearing. Yeesh. Meanwhile, why was the doctor being so coy? Good grief, stop dragging it out and just tell her!

• Love 5

Liam and Wyatt remind me of the Mary Wells song from the early 60’s, “I Have Two Lovers, and I Love Them Both The Same”.  One lover angelic and one lover devilish.  Both Liam and Wyatt are keeping their options open so in essence you have a waffle and an eggo. 

As usually we have the pregnant pause leaving Sally’s diagnosis until Monday. 

• Love 2