Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I hate Thomas so much. Poor Douglas. The boy is being set up to feel guilty for something that isn't his fault or even within his control.

Loved Steffy's MoH dress. What a joke though that she got drafted for the job since she and Zoe aren't really friends. Guess Sally or Flo or Shauna weren't available, lol.

I thought Zoe's hair was gorgeous.

Annnddd WTF was Hope wearing? I get her not wanting to outshine the bride (or look particularly great for Thomas now knowing what he's been up to). But can she ever take a break from the boho chic thing?

I don't know why they bothered to make an excuse for Carter being there to officiate. Isn't it part of his FC job description? 😑

Vinny! Yowza!

Brooke looked okay, I guess. Kind of matronly. I liked Quinn's dress and her updo.

Stay being a fool, Ridge. Hope you're ready for that big plate of crow you're about to have to eat.

Of course Thomas doesn't really care about Zoe but is he actually planning to humiliate her publicly like that if Hope does stop the wedding? However, I'm going to be mad if Zoe ends up stopping the wedding herself. That would let Tommy off the hook too easily, IMO.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

So Zoe hasn't told her parents she's getting married. Her jailbird daddy can get calls in prison. 

He can only make outbound calls in 15 minute intervals and only if he's managed to catch Zoe. Given how fast this wedding has gone down, she probably wasn't even engaged the last time she spoke to him the week before 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

FC is a fashion house but you would never know it by the dressed the woman wear. Little Bo Peep needed implants to fill out her dress. The color was all wrong on Brooke and Stuffy looked like the call girl in Pretty Woman.  The only one that looked like she came off the run way catwalk was Quinn. The color and style of her dress was just perfect for her.

Douglas, in his white tux was adorable. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Vinnie cleans up good. 😂

Seriously, I know a tux makes every man look 10x better, but he looked so different from the scruffy drug dealer we were first introduced to.

Show, please keep Vinnie around.  Please, pretty please.. Let Liam help get him started in a new career -- but not at FC.  Let us be surprised at some unknown talent Vinnie possesses. Spencer Publications might need a new employee.

Goodness knows Show needs a new man not related to a Forrester/Logan/Spencer

• Love 14
1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

Vinnie cleans up good. 😂

Seriously, I know a tux makes every man look 10x better, but he looked so different from the scruffy drug dealer we were first introduced to.

Show, please keep Vinnie around.  Please, pretty please.. Let Liam help get him started in a new career -- but not at FC.  Let us be surprised at some unknown talent Vinnie possesses. Spencer Publications might need a new employee.

Goodness knows Show needs a new man not related to a Forrester/Logan/Spencer

Vinnie is hawt! Yes, he needs to stay.

• Love 12

Here's a scene with Vinny, the voice of reason, and Tommy Two Screws, so that anyone who isn't watching watching can check Vinny out.

ETA:  Also, a nice pic of him.

ES3XmeoU8AARd_w?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12

So, I watched Tuesday's episode and wow. Who would've thought a Logan and Fauxrester could put aside literal generations of resentment and hatred to put come together? I haven't seen anything this shocking to a show's canon since the Romulans on Star Trek aligned with Klingons and the Federation on Star Trek Deep Space Nine for that war effort! 🤣😂

But no, Brat Bell has to be desperate if he's come to this, an actual new idea that we haven't seen before, and two women putting snark behind them to work together. This version of Hope and Steffy don't loathe one another like they did in the past but at they aren't best buds. I might dip my toe in to watch the rest of the episodes this week to see Tommy Two Screws get cracked like an egg once he realized all three of them worked to take him down.

Such a shame Hunter Tylo wasn't available to attend the wedding, cuz I'm sure Taylor would side with Thomas just on principle of Steffy working with an evil Logan woman or would explode in righteous anger on the spot.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Bo Peep needed implants to fill out her dress.

No woman needs implants. I thought that Hope looked lovely in that dress. It was a good color on her. The only dress I didn't care for was Brooke's. It was a lovely color, but I agree that the design made her look frumpy. I think that only somebody very tall could carry that off.  Think Alison Janney.  Zoe's hair and makeup were on-point. Thomas, Vinnie and Douglas all looked very handsome in their tuxes.

I thought it was hilarious for Quinn to show up in a black dress, but when I read the description on wornontv, it's teal blue.

If Vinnie finds Thomas' behavior so despicable, why does he continue to hang around with him? I'd like for him to continue on the show. 

Also, why was Brooke there in the first place? I can't imagine that Thomas invited her. He should have invited Shauna. Hee! That would definitely end in another wedding cake right with Shauna and Quinn tag-teaming on Brooke.

• Love 10

Zoe’s dress was gorgeous. Loved the train. Hope’s was meh. More boho 💩. Can’t wait to see Tommy Boy drop Zoe like a bad habit after seeing Hope. 😆

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 7

Once in a while, I want something to happen on this show. I get a vision in my head, & I almost will it to happen.

You're welcome, friends, today, that vision came true. That is the EXACT scenario I wanted to happen; Hope to interrupt the wedding, in her own wedding dress. I'm hoping that this ends with her married to Liam, only because that'd really stick it to Thomas, but for right now, I'm just going to enjoy this moment & the promise it brings.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I’m tired of the living room ceremonies. 

Me too. I guess at one time it must've seemed elegant but now to me it just looks cheap. And why is it that almost every wedding ceremony gets thrown together in less than two days? These people must have florists and chair rental services on retainer.

I just can't get Zoe's thinking on this. Her only few "dates" with Thomas have been in the Forrester living room or his bedroom. There's been no mention of a honeymoon so either Thomas wasn't planning for there to be one or it would also be in his bedroom. The wedding is also in the Forrester living room, and after the ceremony I guess Zoe would be expecting to move her belongings from Vinny's apartment to Thomas' room. The only thing I guess Thomas did right was with that boulder of a ring but who knows if it's even a real diamond? And either way, the purpose was more to get Hope's attention than Zoe's. Ugh. The Forresters are supposed to be filthy rich yet they court and marry women on the cheap.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Me too. I guess at one time it must've seemed elegant but now to me it just looks cheap. And why is it that almost every wedding ceremony gets thrown together in less than two days? These people must have florists and chair rental services on retainer.

I just can't get Zoe's thinking on this. Her only few "dates" with Thomas have been in the Forrester living room or his bedroom. There's been no mention of a honeymoon so either Thomas wasn't planning for there to be one or it would also be in his bedroom. The wedding is also in the Forrester living room, and after the ceremony I guess Zoe would be expecting to move her belongings from Vinny's apartment to Thomas' room. The only thing I guess Thomas did right was with that boulder of a ring but who knows if it's even a real diamond? And either way, the purpose was more to get Hope's attention than Zoe's. Ugh. The Forresters are supposed to be filthy rich yet they court and marry women on the cheap.

I’m not crazy about Steffy and Liam, but I loved that TPTB opted for a destination wedding in Sydney that one time. If nothing else, I was happy to have more than floral arrangements and chairs in front of the fireplace. The living room ceremonies are played out. I mean they don’t have a garden, a balcony, a gazebo, a backyard, or anything? 

Zoe has no standards for romance. I guess a grown man taking you on a date to his bedroom or living room in a home he doesn’t own is romantic? I bet he didn’t plan a honeymoon because he’s just so confident that he’ll be able to use Douglas to ensnare Hope in his web of obsession.

• Love 11

I still maintain that Dope and Waffles shouldn't raise Douglas (based on the pure belief that once he is SORA'd it will bite them both in the ass, Dope especially) the boy has two grandmothers who would be a much better fit to raise him than anyone in LA. Or just bring Caroline back from the dead so we can end this "Hope = Mommy" crap once and for all. 

I'm glad Dope is a little less Dopey but I'm still not convinced she's not an idiot or a doormat. "I'm done being victimized" until next time Hope. You always fall for it, sometimes you walk straight into it with your eyes wide open! At the end of the day she still left her infant child with the man who let her believe she was dead not even a solid year ago! I'm starting to think she can't help herself....

The only way I'd take her seriously now is if she killed(or hired someone to do it) Tomass and framed Felony Flo for it. THAT is good Soap SL used to be about! And the only one who'd know is Bill and he would protect Hope(or she could blackmail him into protecting her) and Brooke would find out later (which could pave the way for a Brill reunion, I'm not a Brill fan but they do have chemistry.) 

That way Hope would have revenge on Tomass and Felony Flo and for once we could get a character driven story instead of a plot driven one. But asking too much from writers these days smh........

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Yeesh, Carter should ashamed for conducting these jokes of wedding ceremonies for the same people over and over. He knows what happened after Thomas married Hope last year. I guess the gig must pay well since he has no problem ignoring his scruples.

I liked Zoe's gown but the profile view didn't do anything for her bustline. It reminded me of the  dress Gwyneth Paltrow wore when she got the Oscar for Shakespeare in Love. You could tell she knew the dress wasn't flattering but was forced to wear it by that monster.

sFuP5hG.jpg

When Zoe was speaking her vows Thomas looked to me like he was trying hard not to bust out laughing. And OMG, Thomas didn't spring much for that wedding band, huh? You almost need a microscope to see it.

So I hope this public humiliation is considered Zoe's ultimate punishment for her role in the Phoebeth mess, and that everyone will climb off her a$$ about it. If Flo now gets a pass then IMO, so should Zoe.

I'm guessing after she shuts down the planned nuptials, Hope is going to marry Liam on the fly. Not sure why she'd want to do that though while wearing a gown Tommy designed. Plus, she and Liam likely don't have a marriage license yet so it wouldn't even be legal.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

Once in a while, I want something to happen on this show. I get a vision in my head, & I almost will it to happen.

You're welcome, friends, today, that vision came true. That is the EXACT scenario I wanted to happen; Hope to interrupt the wedding, in her own wedding dress. I'm hoping that this ends with her married to Liam, only because that'd really stick it to Thomas, but for right now, I'm just going to enjoy this moment & the promise it brings.

I know!! I had the same dream or vision about this wedding! I thought about what Dope could do (and why did Tom design a wedding dress for Dope?) and came up with this same scenario. Did anyone else notice the calluses or scabs or whatever those were on Tom’s knuckles when Zoe put that ring on his hand? Yuck, Tom. Use some lotion before your closeups.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

I’m not crazy about Steffy and Liam, but I loved that TPTB opted for a destination wedding in Sydney that one time. If nothing else, I was happy to have more than floral arrangements and chairs in front of the fireplace. 

The only reason they got that was because of the 30th anniversary celebration and Australia has the largest concentration of B&B fans in the world.But it was a nice change of pace, even if the two idiots were separated less than 8 months later.

what happened to outdoor weddings? They live in Los Angeles FFS. And I can personally attest that Southern California has some damn nice beaches to have weddings at. Or what about the Forrester backyard where Steffy had her ridiculous motorcycle wedding? Isn't that on the Bell property? Why not use that every other wedding to break up the monotony?

• Love 6

Zoe, Zoe, Zoe.

ES8IM4DU0AAItsq?format=jpg&name=900x900

You look beautiful but girl...

source.gif

Hope interrupting the wedding, as expected, but she walked in like a boss:

ES7voXLWkAYWMDz?format=jpg&name=small

And loved Thomas giving his daddy some serious s-h-a-d-e.

ES7vpSiXQAImJlS?format=jpg&name=large

Hope is wearing her "don't fuck with me" face and it's about damn time.

I'm guessing tomorrow is gonna go like this:

Thomas, to Zoe: 

giphy.gif

Hope reveals true intentions, just sub in Liam for "Peter":

source.gif

Thomas' plan:

tenor.gif?itemid=11703870

Edited by CountryGirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Hope interrupting the wedding, as expected, but she walked in like a boss:

ES7voXLWkAYWMDz?format=jpg&name=small

Zoe participated in something horrible with hiding the secret about PheoBeth and we know she thinks that Thomas' timing/rush wedding was suspect, but to pull this without talking to Zoe first is cruel (yes, it's a soap opera, I get it). I would have liked to think that Dope wasn't that much of an asshole that she'd at least give Zoe a head's up, first explaining that they all know that Thomas is playing her like a fiddle. 

And I'm just waiting for a pasty to fall off of that dress and everyone getting an eyeful. I'm painting myself as being fashion-backward by saying this, but I'm not seeing this as an appropriate family friendly wedding dress. But again, it's a soap opera!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I would have liked to think that Dope wasn't that much of an asshole that she'd at least give Zoe a head's up, first explaining that they all know that Thomas is playing her like a fiddle. 

Several people have tried to tell Zoe this, most recently Steffy and Brooke, but Zoe won't listen. This is going to be one of those "didn't get it until it smacked you in the face" kinds of lessons for her. And I can understand why Hope might feel like she still doesn't owe Zoe any favors. After this though, I feel like they should call it even. Hope has her baby back and Zoe will have lost what she thought was the man (and the lifestyle) of her dreams.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I know!! I had the same dream or vision about this wedding! I thought about what Dope could do (and why did Tom design a wedding dress for Dope?) and came up with this same scenario. Did anyone else notice the calluses or scabs or whatever those were on Tom’s knuckles when Zoe put that ring on his hand? Yuck, Tom. Use some lotion before your closeups.

I pretty much posted the same scenario on Wednesday.

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Several people have tried to tell Zoe this, most recently Steffy and Brooke, but Zoe won't listen. This is going to be one of those "didn't get it until it smacked you in the face" kinds of lessons for her. And I can understand why Hope might feel like she still doesn't owe Zoe any favors. After this though, I feel like they should call it even. Hope has her baby back and Zoe will have lost what she thought was the man (and the lifestyle) of her dreams.

Agreed. I can't say I'm shedding tears over Zoe because she was a pain in Hope's ass even before Beth was born with her Xander obsession....a man she no longer remembers or thinks about. That said, for the shallow, self-absorbed creature she is, this ruined wedding might wake her up a bit.

And we'd be coming up to the 2 year mark where most non-Forrester characters usually get shown the door, so I suspect  we won't see much of her anymore after this.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

No woman needs implants. I thought that Hope looked lovely in that dress.

Exactly, nobody NEEDS them.  In fact, when it comes to a neckline like that on Hope's dress, I think the less-endowed women look better in it (JMO).

• Love 12

Today's episode was amazing! I haven't felt this great about the show since The Slap Heard 'Round the World ™ 🤣 Of course, we all know this means we're about to enter a six-week slump. A part of me was hoping Thomas would outsmart them and go through with the wedding, but I'm glad they didn't do that since it would mean dragging this storyline out even more. Now our drama will be about Bill and Brooke's "secret," which should be lovely, I'm sure. I know I'm at a party for one with my love of Thomas, but a part of me hopes he comes back for revenge. All the actors were amazing today! This will be one I keep saved to the DVR for a while. ♥️

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LittleIggy said:

That was a fun episode! I’m glad Zoe wasn’t blindsided. BTW, when did she lose her accent? 

oohhh I actually know this one!  She and Xander had some kind of "who could lose their accent first" contest, then BAM, no accent!

• Love 5

Wait, what? They all were in on Operation Publicly Stomp Thomas into the Ground? Yay!

Not a fan of Hope's Boho meets Art Deco dress. Geez, shades of Daisy Buchanan in a time warp.

Zoe: I will never be someone's consolation prize!
Steffy: Whaaaa? That's an option?

Vinny can wear that tux every day AFAIC. Little Douglas looked very handsome too.

So as long as Thomas is supposed to be low-rent Joe Goldberg, do we get to see him locked in a glass cage in the FC basement?

Thomas' pores are going to be so tight after all the egg that was dumped on his face today. New from Jabot Cosmetics!

Thomas:  Et tu, Vinnie ?

Well, this coming Sunday is the Ides of March. Well played, Bradley. Bravo.

BTW, when did she lose her accent? 

Note, the actress isn't British. The accent always was fake.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8

Although I predicted this scenario, I thoroughly enjoyed Tom’s comeuppance. I must say that he can cry very convincingly. So now, everyone knows how awful, duplicitous and venal he is especially when it comes to his child. What a devious bastard! And Ridge? If you’d opened up your closed brain, you’d have seen this long ago. Brooke? Do not take this weasel back again. And Douglas? Please stop acting like Damian, the demon child. Don’t keep saying “Mommmmeeee” like someone from another dimension. Dope and Liam? After you finally get married, please move into a light filled, happy house NOT on your mom’s property. Well played today, everyone.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

That was a fun episode! I’m glad Zoe wasn’t blindsided. BTW, when did she lose her accent? 
Quinn feigning outrage was rich. 🙄

I was pleasantly surprised that Zoe was in on it.

Quinn's outrage was probably genuine. She may have known that Thomas wanted Hope but not to what extent. I would think that she would draw the line at child abuse.

I'm going to watch this episode again at some point. It's probably gonna be the last good one in a while. Better savor it while I can. 😅

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, ByTor said:

Exactly, nobody NEEDS them.  In fact, when it comes to a neckline like that on Hope's dress, I think the less-endowed women look better in it (JMO).

First of all I was commenting on the need for implants as to the dress Little Bo Peep was wearing which looked like it was too big for her bustling. There was a lot of space between the dress and her bust. Her so called wedding dress was much more suited to her frame. Second of all, there are plenty of women who “need” implants. Reconstructive surgery mostly but for some it’s self-esteem and phycological well being.  

On to today:

Lurch is now playing the victim card. Lurch is not paranoid so he doesn’t understand why everyone hates him. 

So the “wedding day” turns into an intervention. 

Vinnie and Stuffy🤔. Carter and Zoey 🥰

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 1

Oh Vinnie baby, keep wearing that tux. You look A. Maz. Ing.

Douglas telling Thom-ass he wants to live with Hope, Liam and Beth because they make him happy. Oh snap. Telling it like a little boss.

Was Show teasing us with new couples?  Vinnie and Stuffy?  There have been odder pairings.  Carter and Zoe seems a foregone conclusion.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 10

God, that's the best dressing down I've seen in YEARS. It definitely had shades of this scene, except Stephanie always held firm on her convictions. Thomas OTOH crumbled like the little bitch that he is and seeing him crumble under the slightest bit of pressure was long overdue. I officially forgive Steffy for everything she did to split Tally up--Sally got the shaft with Wyatt but she dodged a huge bullet here. Maybe even literally.

Also, Thomas? If your Logan-hating sister says that Hope and Brooke were right about anything in the same sentence and actually put aside decades of your mother's bitterness to work with the woman she's tortured her entire adult life to show your ass....that should be the point where you MAYBE want to consider the problem isn't the rest of the world. 😂

Also glad Zoe was in on it. Girl Power aside, it's ZOE. She never should've been written to be so naive, but DAMN! between him and Xander, she's dropped TWO guys once they stopped being of use to her with six months! The last record holder was Bridget, who took off the ring within 3 episodes of finding out about Nick and Katie! I was legit proud of her for the first time, and since it appears Hope is keeping Douglas, she and Zoe are as even as it's going to get.

God, a great episode of B&B with a story in which not one two but three women took a man down without nary a gripe or snark at one another is truly a sign the end times are here! And given the week America's had, thats saying a lot! 🤣 But what a way to go!

20 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Quinn feigning outrage was rich. 🙄

Wasn't she working with the bastard six weeks ago? What happened there?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Although I predicted this scenario, I thoroughly enjoyed Tom’s comeuppance. I must say that he can cry very convincingly. So now, everyone knows how awful, duplicitous and venal he is especially when it comes to his child. What a devious bastard! And Ridge? If you’d opened up your closed brain, you’d have seen this long ago. Brooke? Do not take this weasel back again. And Douglas? Please stop acting like Damian, the demon child. Don’t keep saying “Mommmmeeee” like someone from another dimension. Dope and Liam? After you finally get married, please move into a light filled, happy house NOT on your mom’s property. Well played today, everyone.

Didn't Ridge hide Douglas' paternity because he didn't trust Thomas? Or that was the story he gave!

But MA has range he never showed on Y&R. It's clear from today that he was phoning it in there, cuz boy was Austin Whatshisface not memorable at the slightest. Whether anyone enjoys Thomas or not, he's definitely not the window dressing character I used to think of him as when Drew Tyler Bell was in the role all those eons ago.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Wasn't she working with the bastard six weeks ago? What happened there?

Yes!  And Quinn looked a bit sheepish alongside her feigned outrage at Thomas.

• Love 5

Random thoughts...

Finally something happened!!

not just weeks and months of talk.

table for one - i kind of feel bad for Thomas. Is there a mix of evil and mental illness?

Matthew Atkinson is great at playing thomas. He is fun to follow on Instagram.  Doesn't take himself too seriously.

"YOU PLAYED ME!" lol ridge growls. I liked it.

Douglas is everything.

• Love 8

Wonder if they are going to try to bring caroline back from the dead - Bill's comments to wyatt about how no one can replace Douglas 's real mother.

" i feel for brooke having to put up with that dressmaker all these years". So awesome, Dollar Bill.

Today was so soapy and great.

#teamvinnie

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Second of all, there are plenty of women who “need” implants. Reconstructive surgery mostly but for some it’s self-esteem and phycological well being.  

Your comment was that Annika Noelle needs implants, as far as I know she has not had reconstructive surgery.  I have no clue who Bo Peep is (the drawing from the nursery rhyme?) , but AN looked amazing in the dress.

• Love 7

I think there's a lot of air between seeing a dress as unflattering because the design isn't suitable for the wearer's body type, and viewing the wearer having body-altering surgery as the solution to the problem.

Maybe a simpler answer is either for the dress to be altered, for the wearer to don a different dress, or for the dress to be worn by someone else. Perhaps when so many women and girls are particularly susceptible to body dysmorphia, and in the age of #metoo, men might dial back the body policing. IMO, of course. I know this is silly soap opera and probably we all may make comments not intended to be taken 100% seriously.

And for whatever it's worth, I think this isn't the first time B&B has put Hope in an outfit that was not a good look for her. Not entirely sure what that's all about but I'd guess it's more of a business decision (i.e., cheapness) than trying to highlight any perceived deficiencies in her body shape. IMO she looked fine in that dark dress, I just didn't like the dress.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

Your comment was that Annika Noelle needs implants, as far as I know she has not had reconstructive surgery.  I have no clue who Bo Peep is (the drawing from the nursery rhyme?) , but AN looked amazing in the dress.

Bo Peep is his nickname for Hope for all the frills and baggy clothing she wears. And like Joi said up there, the poor girl gets the lion's share of absolutely horrid outfits. At least AN doesn't get the absolute worst wigs to go with them like Jacqui Wood....OMG, that one at the wedding wasn't *bad* but the hairline didn't blend AT ALL.

I don't think it was the best look on Hope for that dress, but it was a solid improvement over the oversized cardigans and boho baggy look she usually dons. Absolutely agree on the bigger point re: implants.

On another tangent, I hadn't realized how.much the living room set had really shrunk. I looked up clips of the Nick/Bridge wedding where Stephanie confessed about her heart attack and the room was huge. People could be staggered all over and there was a distance between the mantle and doorway. In Friday's episode, Thomas takes three steps and he's gone 😞

why did they shorten the set? 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Yeah. The regular furniture like the sofas, were just shoved back out of the way for the guest chairs. Looked tacky and sloppy.

Eric should just pony up and build a dedicated wedding chapel on the estate.

Just so I'm clear. So Zoe was playing along all this time? Wow! She sure fooled me!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I don't think it was the best look on Hope for that dress, but it was a solid improvement over the oversized cardigans and boho baggy look she usually dons.

I think someone likened some of her clothing to Maude...spot on!

• Love 1

Zoe was playing along on the wedding day. Up until then she was Team Thomas all the way. I'm glad she was in on it and we (audience) were surprised.  I'd love to see a flashback scene where Hope convinces Zoe to go along with the plan.  What did she say to finally shake Zoe's faith in Thomas?

Show could we have a scene where Vinnie explains to Stuffy, Hope and Liam that while he knew about Thom-ass' plan, he's been trying to talk him out of it -- including up to right before the ceremony. That he was all over Thom-ass to lay-off pressuring Douglas.  Vinnie says he and Thom-ass go way back, but Thom-ass was straight up wrong in everything he did. and that he (V) was never a part of the plot This gets everything out in the open and paves the way for Vinnie to stick around.  Liam needs a new project right? How about help develop Vinnie's heretofore unknown talent and get him a job?

{Quoting seasons] Douglas is everything! #teamvinnie -- for the win.  Keep rocking that tux.

• Love 12