Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I am just so happy to have Quinn front and center again! Love me some bitchy Quinn!

Really, given how much spit he has swapped with Shauna, Ridge has no right to get upset with Brooke for kissing Bill. So I do agree with Brooke she should just tell him- except, Katie... 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if B&B is ever going to address the pandemic? FC and SP would have to shut down.

I don't think they would've have the time to do so before the show went dark last week. I'd honestly rather they didn't. I need some escape from all of this, like I did nearly 20 years ago when 9/11 was all anyone was discussing on the news. B&B (and later Star Trek Enterprise, the only show whose series premiere did not get pushed back into October ) were my escape from that.

11 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

I am just so happy to have Quinn front and center again! Love me some bitchy Quinn!

Really, given how much spit he has swapped with Shauna, Ridge has no right to get upset with Brooke for kissing Bill. So I do agree with Brooke she should just tell him- except, Katie... 

That won't stop him from riding off on his high horse, however.

• Love 10

Ridge has been screwing Brooke for how many decades now? Out here still acting like a teenage boy who got to start making out with a girl again after being grounded for a while. 😑

I really don't get how Donna is acting like such a ditz about the digital album. It's not rocket science but FFS it is 2020. Women can do technology stuff without blowing their circuits, Brad. Even blondes.

Wait, what?! Steffy let Kelly spend time with Liam AT THE CABIN? With Hope and Douglas and Beth? It's a miracle! 🙄

Kissing your sister's lover/ex-husband/baby daddy versus sexually assaulting your son's amnesiac brother and romantic rival. Kissing surrenders.

Quinn looking at Brooke all smirky like "Never send a boy in to do a woman's job. Thomas ain't got nothing on me." Forget Hope, maybe Thomas should set his sights higher. Or lower. Quinn could teach him a thing or two.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Quinn looking at Brooke all smirky like "Never send a boy in to do a woman's job. Thomas ain't got nothing on me." Forget Hope, maybe Thomas should set his sights higher. Or lower. Quinn could teach him a thing or two

Well, they're both predators, so there's some common ground 🙃

I'm not sure where Quinn gets off looking down on Brooke about her going through the whole Forrester family when she herself was snogging Ridge three years ago and had Liam locked up in a cabin and taking advantage of him. I know Bell likes to still beat this dead horse, but this isn't 1999 anymore and Brooke hasn't been a unique outlier in this for a good, long while. Taylor, Steffy, Caroline--hell, Ridge himself had a  blink-and-youll-miss-it fling with Donna when Brooke was with Nick. 

It's tiresome, and there's way bigger fish to fry.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm not sure where Quinn gets off looking down on Brooke about her going through the whole Forrester family when she herself was snogging Ridge three years ago and had Liam locked up in a cabin and taking advantage of him. I know Bell likes to still beat this dead horse, but this isn't 1999 anymore and Brooke hasn't been a unique outlier in this for a good, long while. Taylor, Steffy, Caroline--hell, Ridge himself had a  blink-and-youll-miss-it fling with Donna when Brooke was with Nick. 

At first I read this as Ridge had been with Taylor, Steffy and Caroline! 😮🤣

Comedy Is It Tho GIF by Hyper RPG

• LOL 4

Today’s ending was soapy goodness, my dvr didn’t tape yesterday so I missed Quinn gloating to Brooke about the video. Did they just drop the Brooke took a drink of alcohol without knowing it storyline? That was also soapy goodness, Quinn is a perfect villain.  Suddenly I am totally interested again! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Honestly, the show is having a good run right now. First, Thomas' aborted wedding, followed by his much-deserved smackdown. Then, Sally's reveal that she's perfectly healthy & playing everyone. Now, Quinn manipulating the frame Ridge bought Brooke, to show the $Brill kiss, which everyone sees at a party, celebrating Ridge's & Brooke's reunion. It's been a long, dry spell, but, lately, our show has been good again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Valmarmar said:

Those things are real scene stealers.  I can't even focus on what's being said !!!  

Quinn’s eyebrows distract me. They look as if someone cut eyebrows out of black felt then glued them above her eyes!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Shanna should be going after Bill and not Ridge. Bill is a hell of a lot sexier than Ridge.  Ridge is a sack of potato compared to  Bill. 

Quinn should have reminded Brooke of how she reacted to Ridge kissing her.  Yes Brooke, Ridge kissed Shanna, but it only effected you. You kissing Bill could cause a riff in the space time continuum. 

Quinn, not only looks beautiful, but those innuendos are priceless. 

Stuffy is back to wearing a dead dog on her head. Either that or a weighted wig to build up her neck muscles.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

So is Pam only going to be mentioned in passing from now on? Hope Alley Mills is doing okay.

Lol, those goofy faces Donna was making at Bill.

Geez, the number of kisses isn't the issue! Ridge doesn't have a long history with Shauna like Brooke does with $Bill. It's going to be a big deal, Brooke.

Hey, Flo has a job! She works shifts!

Yikes, Quinn showed up the party channeling Maleficent in her black leather and scarlet lipstick.

Maybe now Brooke has learned not to poke the tiger. Quinn plays for keeps.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Quinn’s eyebrows distract me. They look as if someone cut eyebrows out of black felt then glued them above her eyes!

Bridget's eyebrows looked terrible, too. Way too thick and dark. AJ's hair didn't look so good. I wonder if she had to have a rush bleach job for her appearance on the show. It looked very damaged and almost gray.  Didn't mean to trash her appearance. It was just off-setting and this is a show about beauty and fashion. I know she's been through a lot IRL, with the awful DV situation with her ex-husband. Glad to see she's back and working. I wish Bridget could stay around for a while,

One bit of poor continuity. Bridget said she was in town for a conference and called to invite Bridge to dinner, but got invited to the party instead. Then Ridge made it sound to Brooke like he'd specially arranged for Bridget to be in town just for the celebration.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

Honestly, the show is having a good run right now. First, Thomas' aborted wedding, followed by his much-deserved smackdown. Then, Sally's reveal that she's perfectly healthy & playing everyone. Now, Quinn manipulating the frame Ridge bought Brooke, to show the $Brill kiss, which everyone sees at a party, celebrating Ridge's & Brooke's reunion. It's been a long, dry spell, but, lately, our show has been good again. 

I agree!

it cracks me up though how schizophrenic this show can be about timeliness- the Beth reveal took F O R E V E R, 

and then this week we get Sally’s surprise AND the Brooke/Bill reveal at rapid-fire pace!

I think they could have gotten more play with some longer anticipation of the Brill story, but hey, I’m loving it!

• Useful 3

Every soap forum always talks about soap  actresses thick eyebrows and I always sit at home 😬 w my unpopular opinion alone. I actually don’t pluck my eyebrows and a lot of the Instagram baddies or actors have full eyebrows now. 

Rena Sofer/Quinn actually used to have really big ones and said she v prefers that and short hair so I have to think the show is giving her imput or pushing a look on her since they thin for her and she has long hair. Why Show won’t take charge when it comes to Steffy’s Chupacabra wigs is a mystery to me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

think they could have gotten more play with some longer anticipation of the Brill story

I don't. What's even going to come out of this except Brooke crying her single tear, Katie wailing about her Ugly Duckling story that hasn't been in evidence since she banged her nephew-by-marriage and Ridge beating his self righteous chest as though he hadn't been bashing Brooke to Shauna at every opportunity for the past six months.

I wish they'd kept them platonic friends like TIIC finally did with Brooke and Nick after KKL shut down any further reunions. Especially when we all know Brooke will never permanently move on from Ridge ever.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Every soap forum always talks about soap  actresses thick eyebrows and I always sit at home 😬 w my unpopular opinion alone. I actually don’t pluck my eyebrows and a lot of the Instagram baddies or actors have full eyebrows now. 

I don’t pluck my eyebrows either. I just think Quinn’s look over-manicured and unnatural.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

I don’t pluck my eyebrows either. I just think Quinn’s look over-manicured and unnatural.

Rena Sofer used to have really full ones as Lois on GH and she mentioned she misses them and her short hair. 

Its funny when actresses mention stuff about their previous soap roles or clips sometimes. KA/Hope on Days says she can’t stand or look at her old clips or photos  because she “was so fat” and AH who is Victoria on Y&R also called out not liking her old looks on AMC and Loving about her size.

its insane how gorgeous all the actors are looking back to 80s and 90s clips for b&b, days and y&r... not shading the new generation but damn the list of breathtaking people on soaps back then... it was more easily believable people would fall in love at the drop of a hat or be accidental models or women and men fighting over love interests. 

• Love 8

Loved the show today!  But all of this fuss over the digital photo frame is so bizarre, like it is a new invention?!

I like that they didn't drag it out and right at the end Katie is like, WTAF, Bill is that you kissing Brooke?

angry how dare you GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Why does Brooke have to be in the center of a circle of judgment by a hunch of hypocrites who pretty much all have done much worse?!? 

ridiculous

And no one brings up ridge and quinn? Or ridge and shauna? 

so stupid

this show really insults the viewers, the actors and even the characters.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Loved today's episode! Quinn's giddiness was so infectious--I was giggling alongside her. Of course Brooke blamed Thomas. For some reason, everything is his fault. I know most people here hate Ridge, but I love the character as well as TK, so I was happy to see him have a chance to really express himself today. I don't see what he did with Shauna as the same as Brooke's kiss with Bill. Ridge was open about his involvement with Shauna, and it happened when Brooke and Ridge were on their "break," so I don't see the issue with it. Regardless, Brooke doesn't get a pass for kissing her sister's husband (AGAIN), even if Bill is the one who initiated it. The fact that he just stood there in silence killed me. Who makes out with someone to comfort them? Have any of these people ever heard of a hug? A pat on the shoulder? An invitation to get some food? Anything that doesn't involve swapping body fluids? I know the show will probably be annoy me again next week, so I'll just keep this one on the DVR for a while to remember better days.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, seasons said:

Why does Brooke have to be in the center of a circle of judgment by a hunch of hypocrites who pretty much all have done much worse?!? 

ridiculous

And no one brings up ridge and quinn? Or ridge and shauna? 

so stupid

this show really insults the viewers, the actors and even the characters.

Hell, no one even bashed Bill for it besides smug ass Ridge and I sure AF didn't feel.an ounce of sympathy for him.

I'm glad this wasn't dragged out, but I'm also wondering what the point of this was besides another opportunity to bash Brooke and keep Shauna around as Ridge's newest eye candy. Lame.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hell, no one even bashed Bill for it besides smug ass Ridge and I sure AF didn't feel.an ounce of sympathy for him.

I'm glad this wasn't dragged out, but I'm also wondering what the point of this was besides another opportunity to bash Brooke and keep Shauna around as Ridge's newest eye candy. Lame.

If the point of this was to allow Brooke to finally be Ridge-free, then

200.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

There was so much finger pointing that it was hard to see who was madder than who. I was waiting for Quinn to pop some popcorn. 

Ridge once again gets to cold cock Bill. I committed Bill for not retaliating. Brooke says that Ridge and Katie were the two people she loves most in the world. I guess Hope and Donna are chop liver. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Brooke says that Ridge and Katie were the two people she loves most in the world. I guess Hope and Donna are chop liver. 

Right ?

Not to mention her other daughter Bridget..... who was standing right next to her !!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Flo said Shauna and Ridge "aren't working out right now" like she assumes that's only temporary. Sheesh, these women are predators and think any man is theirs for the taking. But at least Shauna has developed a sliver of a conscience about trying to break up someone's relationship.

Ridge. You spent months grooming Shauna to be your backup plan while you held those unfiled divorce papers over Brooke's head. You're not so innocent either. Shut all the way up.

Feh, Ridge and Hope should get together and form a support group for people who go all verklempt because they saw their partner kissing someone else. Gee, at least all it was only kissing and not third base. Or a home run.

Lol, did Quinn have an orgasm when Ridge punched Bill? She practically swooned.

Brooke, get those divorce papers filed NOW. AFAIC, Ridge set all this in motion by using those papers for emotional blackmail against you instead of dealing with his psycho son. He is no fcuking prize and is probably heading straight to Shauna.

Lmao ridge that windup to hit bill was like from a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

IKR? And then he shook his hand like it had actually hurt him. Please, that punch looked 100% fake to me.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

There was so much finger pointing that it was hard to see who was madder than who. I was waiting for Quinn to pop some popcorn. 

Ridge once again gets to cold cock Bill. I committed Bill for not retaliating. Brooke says that Ridge and Katie were the two people she loves most in the world. I guess Hope and Donna are chop liver. 

And Bridget, Rick, and RJ.

Guess Sludge will be banging on Shauna’s door Monday. 🤢

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lol, did Quinn have an orgasm when Ridge punched Bill? She practically swooned.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking Quinn needed a cigarette after Ridge punched Bill out 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 3/27/2020 at 2:35 PM, MajesticMariposa said:

I don't see what he did with Shauna as the same as Brooke's kiss with Bill. Ridge was open about his involvement with Shauna, and it happened when Brooke and Ridge were on their "break," so I don't see the issue with it.

I’m sorry I don’t agree. Ridge was having an emotional affair with Shawna (bitching about “Logan” and how his wife doesn’t understand him or respect him and flirting with Shauna and even had a sleepover with kissing with her) well before their “break.” Also he did the same in the past with Quinn. In my mind what he did with Shauna multiple x for months was way worse than the Brill random one off kiss. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
18 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I’m sorry I don’t agree. Ridge was having an emotional affair with Shawna (bitching about “Logan” and how his wife doesn’t understand him or respect him and flirting with Shauna and even had a sleepover with kissing with her) well before their “break.” Also he did the same in the past with Quinn. In my mind what he did with Shauna multiple x for months was way worse than the Brill random one off kiss. 

On paper, I agree, but Bill is also an ex with a long history. In RL that would an absolute no go.

With that said, given how often Sludge ran to Shauna  to get his head and ego stroked, he's in no position to talk.

• Love 8

I really don’t care what happens to Brooke or Ridge but I’d just like for a short while to not have to see Brooke crying!!!! Geez Louise, I’m so very tired of that and hearing her tell Ridge that she loves him soooo muuuuuch!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I was really disappointed in Brooke's reaction. Crying and begging was exactly the type of reaction Quinn wanted. Instead, Brooke should have calmly told Ridge that he was free to go and cool off, then also remind him about his kissing and confiding in Shauna.

Yes, it would have looked petty and like Brooke was seeking revenge. But, so what? It would have embarrassed that greasy turd in front of his entire family. 

I was also disappointed that Bill didn't punch back and send that cretin flying across the room.

Sorry if this is a repeat to some.  I posted this in the wrong thread.

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I was really disappointed in Brooke's reaction. Crying and begging was exactly the type of reaction Quinn wanted.

That's always their go-to reaction anytime Brooke gets called out, and it's tiring.

The one thing I enjoyed out of the Possé boink was how businesslike Brooke was when trying to cover up the boink with Oliver and how she didn't even simper or kowtow in front of Steffy, who was blackmailing the both of them. Whatever else could be said of that hot mess, I did unironically enjoy her brief turn into ATWT's Carly Tenney.

And given how Ridge was not only able to forgive that mess, to move past the marriage to his father and both brothers, and was going to raise RJ assuming that he was Nick's son Brooke conceived the day he was assumed to be dead, this whole thing of Ridge acting like this one kiss is so unforgivable is just so absolutely absurd to anyone who watched B&B before 2014. Ridge has always had an ego but unlike the other supercouples on soaps he never came off as borderline abusive when he got angry. Hell, I was even entirely on Ridge's side the time Brooke fucked off in a huff to chase after Nick and scampered back to him when he didn't pitch Taylor overboard for her milkshake.

I can't believe there was ever a time I believed that Brooke was Bell's pet, because even when the writing was far more kind to her, she never entirely skated on bad behavior, ever. Not once. 

• Love 12

Yeah it’s high key crazy. Years ago I actually hated Brooke for what she did with Deacon and her games with Nick but now I like her. 

Old school Ridge would have shrugged of the kiss after a few growly “Logan”’s and a bit of cooling off. I feel like old Ridge was an asshole but less uptight than current Ridge, who also is an asshole. This Ridge seems like he wants some lily white princessy woman who is submissive and Brooke is NONE of those things! The ship is a beyond a farce at this point and needs to end. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

You’ve heard the expression different strokes for different folks. I just watched a movie “Fighting With My Family”. KM was in the movie playing a want to be wrestler in the WWE. I’m convinced more than ever that KM wouldn’t be at all credible in this embodiment of Hope. KM played Hope as a strong self confident initiative business woman with backbone. Since AN, Hope has turned into a spineless rag doll that is clueless and single minded that lacks self confidence. The little girl on the prairie cloths Hope mostly wears is a reflection of this. KM has a slamming body while AN’s body, which I really have nothing against, is not overly defined.  AN is much more soft spoken than KM which also presents Hope more unassertive and more of a Plain Jane. I’m not saying AN is not pretty, I’m just saying KM made Hope a better business woman, spokes person, and sometimes a model in her endeavors at FC. To AN’s credit, she makes Hope more of a mommy than KM could be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I like this Hope more than Old Hope she looks more like tertiary Logan’s and has more warmth. She’s phenomenal with Douglas and the babies which I always enjoy. But I agree she needs some gd grit and Bridgetian qualities. Bri was kind woman and smart and strong, never being an asshole about it. That is the current issue women cowering or begging for a man. Or scared of rivals to their dude’s penis like the sky will fall. I hate Steffy and even she is wimp to the men and some judgy rag to stupid shit. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And given how Ridge was not only able to forgive that mess, to move past the marriage to his father and both brothers, and was going to raise RJ assuming that he was Nick's son Brooke conceived the day he was assumed to be dead, this whole thing of Ridge acting like this one kiss is so unforgivable is just so absolutely absurd to anyone who watched B&B before 2014.

I think the difference is unlike Eric, Thorne, and Nick, who were all family, Ridge loooathes Bill. In Ridge’s mind, Bill violated his beloved Steffy and is a predator. And Bill did have Ridge tossed out of a helicopter nearly costing him his life and ability to design. While Thorne did cap Ridge in the head once upon a time for his sleeping with Caroline and tried to kill him a) that was family and b) Ridge knew he deserved it and c) Stephanie told him to basically get over it so he had to. Nick he didn’t know until adulthood but they ‘respected’ their biological bond to an extent and Nick didn’t try to kill him and even felt bad when Ridge was presumed dead. With Bill, Ridge has no reason not to nurse his grudge and let it fester- especially when Brooke and Bill do share a bond that is so strong that she’s drawn to Bill in spite of her love for Katie. Ridge is shook because Brooke’s destiny no longer seems to be only him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And given how Ridge was not only able to forgive that mess, to move past the marriage to his father and both brothers, and was going to raise RJ assuming that he was Nick's son Brooke conceived the day he was assumed to be dead, this whole thing of Ridge acting like this one kiss is so unforgivable is just so absolutely absurd to anyone who watched B&B before 2014. Ridge has always had an ego but unlike the other supercouples on soaps he never came off as borderline abusive when he got angry. 

3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

With Bill, Ridge has no reason not to nurse his grudge and let it fester- especially when Brooke and Bill do share a bond that is so strong that she’s drawn to Bill in spite of her love for Katie. Ridge is shook because Brooke’s destiny no longer seems to be only him.

I actually agree with both of you. OG Ridge’s ego was large enough for him to get past all of Brooke’s dramas because he ultimately believed he was her destiny, and that no man would ever match up to him. And even though he was an ass, he appreciated and loved her spirit - he knew she was more than his match and liked it that way. This incarnation of Ridge is definitely more of an ass, but also seems to have a much more fragile ego, and so prefers fawning women who are more submissive. 

On top of that, Bill is definitely more than Ridge’s equal in a way that none of his family rivals (Eric, Thorne, Nick) were. Bill more than matches him in “ladies man” reputation and business success. And he’s not hamstrung by wanting to have a relationship with Ridge as Eric, Thorne and Nick did for the most part. So the lack of family ties goes both ways - Bill openly loathes Ridge and is more than happy to call him out on his crap. 

Of course he’s also Brooke’s stallion - so maybe Ridge secretly realises Bill is way hotter than he is 😂

Edited by BoldDays
  • Love 12

I definitely notice that $Bill is way hotter than Ridge (& the sun, but who's counting?). 

Yet again, Friday proved, the most chemistry on this whole show, is between $Bill & Ridge. They should be in more scenes together. If we have to see Ridge, we should at least get to see the $tallion, too.

Oh, Flo, with the cotton candy spandex. I don't have the words. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I thought I’d throw up when Flo was practically slobbering over her mother for being such a stand up woman for not sending that video to Ridge. Your slut of a mother has been kissing on a married man for weeks now, girl. She ain’t no paragon of virtue. And neither are you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Man, this time period is the shits for Katie. First, her fiance kiss-cheats on her. Second, the kiss-cheat is with her sister. Third, this isn't the first time these 2 have had any kind of cheating. Fourth, she's all in on Sally knocking on death's door, so she'll be super upset when it comes out that Sally lied (in an attempt to trap Katie's other-ex-fiance, Wyatt). Fifth, unlike Ridge, who will fall into Shauna, literally, Katie doesn't really have anyone to turn to (of the opposite sex, I mean). It's just the shits for her. 

Poor Ashley Jones/Bridget. She's had, what, 5 lines in the 2 days she's been on? She's had to stand in the background of Brooke, visible in every Brooke crying scene, acting like this is the first time BRidge have had a breakup. What a waste of having her back. 

• Love 14

@BoldDays you got a good point about Bill versus the other men in her life, although I'd say Nick came closer than any other man to tanking Bridge. Yeah, they were brothers, but much like Liam and Wyatt, he was older in life when he learned this and didn't give any fucks about that fact. He found Ridge to be entirely loathesome and I'm hard-pressed to think of any instance where Nick referred to him by name and not "Forrester" or "the Dressmaker" (the latter being dropped after he himself started running Jackie M).

Plus, both times Brooke went for Bill, Ridge was either off the show or involved with Caroline. Brooke had the perfect segway to get Ridge back after he left Taylor for her hypocrisy, but  she firmly shut him down and it took a whole a whole lot of manipulation coaxing from Stephanie  before she went back into that pool of toxicity. AND when Brooke left Ridge for decking Rick, the VERY first stop after a 24 hour flight from Sydney was to stop at Nick's to get him back.

Bricky got complete FUBARed by the end with Nick's jealousy, but there was sooooo much potential. if I were assed enough to write fanfic for this show, it'd probably be a What If about Nick coming back to LA and who Brooke would choose between him and Bill.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4