Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

someone's attraction preference?

To clarify, I did not say the preference might have to do with personal attraction. Probably only the highest tier actors in Hollywood get to chose who their characters are paired with based on their mere personal attraction.

There are actors who don't want their characters to be paired with characters of other races--often specific races--or they only want their characters to be paired with a certain race. In both cases I think it has to do with a segment of the general audience not wanting to see interracial romantic relationships portrayed on screen. There's a long history of that segment affecting the box office or TV ratings in the negative ways.

Some actors don't want face an ugly backlash even if they don't have a issue with interracial pairings themselves. It's especially an issue for Black male actors in BM/WW couplings but Black actresses often don't fare too well either (BW/WM).

As far as Carter is concerned, he doesn't seem to be a main character and they only slot him in for plot development. His scenes with Zoe I think are to calm down those people who are pissed about Thomas & Zoe. Again, the ugly backlash, which can now come via social media instead of just phone calls and letters to the network. I think the TPTB may be trying to play some kind of weird balancing act by pretending like they might move Zoe over to Carter.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I'm not that quick to trust Steffy after her act of altruism yesterday. After all, she willingly initiated "the kiss." Hearing the word "guilty" pass through her puffy lips, was a first, that's for sure. I'm glad that Liam didn't seem to be moved by her tear-less confession.

At least she laid down some truths to Thomas that she wasn't "alone," as she has Kelly and that she doesn't need a man to take care of her or fulfill her.

I will acknowledge that Steffy's taking baby steps towards redemption, but her rap sheet is just too long to hand-wave any proclaimed lack of motive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
21 hours ago, MsTree said:

What does Emma's exit and a baby switch have to do with someone's attraction preference?

I was walking when I typed that so it wasn't the smoothest transition, so I apologize. What I mean is that the black characters on this show are all so isolated from the other non-black characters even outside of romantic context, and they're only pulled outta mothballs to serve the needs for one of the other existing characters. I've followed the show for 20 years, and in all that time, there's been only one PiC who I could say really drove story in any significant way and that was Maya. 

From all the others, you have Dayzee (who existed to give Stephanie purpose in her last days); Marcus (there to be some scandalous secret from Donna's past, not that anyone in Southern California would bat an eye over teen motherhood, even in the 80s when it supposedly happened); Justin (mostly there to blow smoke up $Bill's ass these days) and Maya's family (three out of four of whom were played by decent to great actors but TIIC didn't even try to integrate any of them, except for Nicole marrying Zende). Oh, and Detective Hot Dog, whose name I'm blanking on because we've called him Det Hot Dog so much, who cleans up the Forresters' criminal messes (although he seems to have gotten replaced by that other bloke who let Flo walk recently).

Besides Maya, not one other character listed were front burner characters for longer than a few months at best and all of them got shuffled off or placed on reoccurring within two years. 

Its honestly not a good look and even if it's the actor's preference, B&B hasn't had a great track record on this and I don't give Bell any benefit of the doubt. This last season proves he is waaaaaay outta step with modern times and that includes on this topic. I could go on, but I won't for the sake of brevity and peace.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, nkotb said:

Awesome! Can you teach her how to cry? Or not make the cry-face, sans tears, to show emotion? She did kick ass today, 2 months late, but still. Her lack of tears took me out of the scene, though.

I rag on Liam all the time, but SC is really a good actor. At the end today, his face showed everything it should have, anger/relief/the backstabbed-look/disappointment/surprise...it was all there. 

Hey! I just said she was my hero. I never said she could act! 😂

• LOL 9

Dang Steffy, dropping the truth everywhere. But will Hope actually listen and retain? Poor little Douglas is not winning in the parental department. Hope loves him unconditionally but too extremely and Thomas is just....a terrible father. Retcon Kelly being Bill's (for good storyline purposes) and Douglas being...I was going to say Ridge's but no. Some guy Caroline met one night when she was upset about Thomas/Ridge....Vinny!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

Dang Steffy, dropping the truth everywhere. But will Hope actually listen and retain? Poor little Douglas is not winning in the parental department. Hope loves him unconditionally but too extremely and Thomas is just....a terrible father. Retcon Kelly being Bill's (for good storyline purposes) and Douglas being...I was going to say Ridge's but no. Some guy Caroline met one night when she was upset about Thomas/Ridge....Vinny!

Maybe they're saving the Kelly reveal for Brill 10.0? 

Once upon a time I would have hated the idea of a random father for Douglas but since CaRidge has been so thoroughly demolished, I'd be up for it.  Vinny needs to stay. And since you can't be on canvas unless you're related to a Forrester, Logan or Spencer, it'd be a win-win. Keep Vinny, save Douglas from Thomas and give Steffy and Hope a new guy to fight over.   

• Love 4
(edited)

It's a wonder Ridge can dress himself in the morning. IMO the guy is nearly braindead, at least regarding Thomas.

Douglas is allowed to roam the grounds of Brooke's estate without supervision. What if he wandered off or got snatched?

Shauna sees the shell game Ridge has been playing with Brooke with filing the divorce papers. How could she ever trust him? I guess for her, his being an heir to the Forrester fortune buys a lot of her faith.

Thomas making Douglas responsible for getting Hope to stop the wedding is the worst emotional abuse of a child I've ever seen on a soap. I'm about at my limit with B&B. Ugh.

Oh yeah, a sign of being a good mother is to leave your child in the care of the person who was complicit in covering up said child's kidnapping.

Aaaannnnd there's Hope's face cracking into a million tiny pieces. Thanks, Steffy! 😼😼😼😼😼

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9
(edited)

Douglas is smarter than Zoey and Little Bo Peep but even Douglas is blinded by his love for “mommy”.  Douglas, you are not Little Bo Peep’s son no matter what your father says. 

Once again we see the difference between KM and AN. AN is the Queen of the Blank Stare.  The best KM can do is a resting bitch face. 

Why does it seem like Little Bo Peep’s ears are not connected to her brain  She hears but it takes her a minute to comprehend.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 5

Goodness gracious me. Can this show get any more stupid and insulting?  Sure Hope would leave her baby with the cretin who knew she’d been stolen from her parents at birth!! Brooke, Ridge has said the exact same words to you about 7,342 times in the past few months. Of course, you’ve said the same words to him the same number of times. B&B? GET DECENT WRITERS!!!!!!

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

Dang Steffy, dropping the truth everywhere. But will Hope actually listen and retain?

LOOOOOOOOL

But for real, I loathe the way they made Hope so absolutely stupid. Even as shrill as OG Hope got to be, the only reason Hope wouldn't believe Steffy is because it would be extremely out of character to pass up an opportunity to get Liam once and for all and she'd access that Steffy's never given a flying fig about anyone named Logan unless something was in it for her.

But no, I'll bet it was something stupid like "But he's changed for real!"

Her mother was second in her class in chemistry, yet Hope remains as dumb as a box of rocks over a guy she hasn't even banged yet. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, MajesticMariposa said:

Now, I'm willing to hand-wave a lot for the sake of television, but in what universe would Hope leave Beth in the care of Thomas, even for a few minutes? My jaw literally dropped. The writers are insane.

same. with eye roll and a body shockwave.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Goodness gracious me. Can this show get any more stupid and insulting?  Sure Hope would leave her baby with the cretin who knew she’d been stolen from her parents at birth!! Brooke, Ridge has said the exact same words to you about 7,342 times in the past few months. Of course, you’ve said the same words to him the same number of times. B&B? GET DECENT WRITERS!!!!!!

My favourite part of that was when Brooke said she had to get to Beth, because he is with Thomas.  And Ridge scoffed.  And Brooke, instead of saying, your son is a fucking psychopath, just said, she is just a baby!

• Love 8

Seriously, I was going to say the same thing about Hope leaving Thomas in charge of Beth. It's 2020, they make car seats for kids to ride in. They can go almost anywhere. Occasionally, they might even go to sleep in the carseat. Some vehicles even have screens, where parents can play videos to entertain the child. These days, kids can even go over to someone's house. Sometimes, if both of their parents are going to be in the same place, Steffy's house, for example, the child could actually ride with the parent to that home, & even go inside. 

All of that is better than leaving the child in the care of someone who preferred that she not be returned to her family, & punished his child, for telling the truth about her. 

But, I'm all in for Brooke busting into Hope's house & throwing Thomas out, & announcing that she's there to care for her granddaughter. It'd be great if Steffy/Hope/Liam don't tell Thomas that Hope knows about kissgate, & Hope stops Thomas' wedding, as it's happening. He could be all joyous that she's come to her senses, sorry, Zoe, only for Hope to spill all of the details she knows about Thomas' obsession with her. Best of all, Ridge's head would explode for all to see. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 3/6/2020 at 4:45 PM, Gudzilla said:

"You're my ox."  -Ridge Forrester 2020

What woman wouldn't swoon over those romantic words.

giphy.gif

Also, actual live footage of watching Hope finally put two and two together.

tenor.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Just when you think $Bill can't get any hotter...they have him playing with Douglas, & calling Thomas, "Tommy". Grrrrrowlllllll! Oh, yeah, & that kiss-look he gave Brooke....*fans self*....just damn! 

Steffy reminded me of Brenda Walsh at prom, watching Kelly & Dylan. Shouldn't Kelly have been included in Liam's family talk? I still hope that the 3 of them come up with a plan to set Thomas up to confess, only to have Hope/Liam/Steffy let him know he's been had. 

• Love 6

I must be losing my mind. I thought Bill was married to Katie who is Brooke’s sister. I thought Bill and Brooke had cheated on Katie once before and almost got married. How many times do these writers have to recycle these same stories?

• Love 11

God, this show is so stupid. I'm so sick so soap operas placing the blame solely on the woman when someone cheats. Steffy initiated the kiss, sure, but Liam was more than capable of pushing her away. Maybe direct some of your venom at him, Hope. And I guess we are to assume that "let me show you what's in my heart" scene, where Liam initiated a kiss with Steffy, was supposed to be left on the cutting room floor? He kissed her! But apparently now he is claiming to have never stopped loving her? And Hope is just supposed to believe that those two have been living together all this time without any funny business going on? And all that family talk, with absolutely no mention of Kelly? Oh, that's right. This show seems to believe a man can only be committed to a biological child if he is married to the mother--evidenced by the fact that Liam has been missing out on all these "moments" and "milestones" with Beth. But when he missed out on all those moments with Kelly, it was okay? It's okay that Kelly will only see her little sister for no more than 30 minutes at a time because Hope is too insecure to let her spend the night and comes to snatch her away the moment Steffy is within two feet of her? Don't even get me started on the #Brill kiss. I'll admit I am a fan of that pairing, but there is this thing called subtlety. There was plenty of opportunity to lay breadcrumbs of their attraction rekindling and it could even been tied in to the Sally story (ex. Katie pulls away because of the secret, Bill starts spending more time around Brooke) and we should have seen Bill more prior to this, more connected to the Thomas story (ex. Bill and Ridge fighting over Thomas, Bill threatening to call his sister, etc.). This kiss came out of absolutely nowhere and instead of being happy, I'm annoyed. There is so much more I could say, but I'm honestly getting more and more pissed off the more I think about it, because there is no reason for this. I realize it's difficult to write a script for basically every day of the year, but come on. It was done before and if someone were to put in even a modicum of extra effort, it could be like that again. Ugh.

*Apologies for any grammar mistakes. I'm too annoyed to read over this and edit.

• Love 13

Even though the kiss set-up has come to light, there are still two things that were never brought up..

They never mention the time when Thomas drugged Liam and then Liam seduced Steffy....

Also never brought up is when Thomas had that god awful projector under Douglas’s bed and was trying to scare him before Douglas spilled the beans about Beth

Both of these incidents have been swept under the bed (no pun intended) never to be mentioned again ... I’m sure there are other incidents that I’m just not thinking of....

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

If Liam and Dope reconcile, will she stop with the laughable flaring nostrils, flattened upper lip, glaring eyes staring off into the wilderness and the wrinkled brow wondering if today is Monday or Friday? Dare we “hope”?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

What crawled up Little Bo Peeps ass. Stuffy tells her it’s another Lurch’s manipulation but instead of being mad at Lurch she’s mad at Stuffy.  So now Little Bo Peep grew a backbone. And in an instant Little Bo Peeps’ backbone disintegrates and the blank stare is back. 

Once again the blank stare disappeared when Liam proposed to HER and DOUGLAS.  Now the problem will be if Douglas will approve since Little Bo Peep is marring Liam and not his father. Will Douglas call Liam daddy. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I must be losing my mind. I thought Bill was married to Katie who is Brooke’s sister. I thought Bill and Brooke had cheated on Katie once before and almost got married. How many times do these writers have to recycle these same stories?

Twice, actually 🙃 and that's forgetting the emotional affair with Steffy he had before Brooke was on his radar.

This show really isn't trying anymore, huh 😕

4 hours ago, MajesticMariposa said:

I realize it's difficult to write a script for basically every day of the year, but come on. It was done before and if someone were to put in even a modicum of extra effort, it could be like that again. Ugh.

Exactly! It's all the more irritating because unlike every other soap opera, B&B has had exactly two EPs for it's entire 34 season run, so you'd think continuity and consistency of tone would not be an issue. Instead, they take one script and beat it into the ground for 6 weeks. 

59 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Even though the kiss set-up has come to light, there are still two things that were never brought up..

They never mention the time when Thomas drugged Liam and then Liam seduced Steffy....

Also never brought up is when Thomas had that god awful projector under Douglas’s bed and was trying to scare him before Douglas spilled the beans about Beth

Both of these incidents have been swept under the bed (no pun intended) never to be mentioned again ... I’m sure there are other incidents that I’m just not thinking of....

Yeah. I'm sure we'll see Jack Marone before either of those two things are ever addressed, especially the rape by proxy.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

This show is either the same conversation for 7 years or on adrenaline. Hope gets told about the setup kiss and within 17 minutes she and Liam are re-engaged. Brooke and Bill haven't talked for weeks and within 7 minutes they kiss. And are we to assume someone (Quinn or Shauna or Thomas I would guess) saw them through the shaky window shot? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Steffy. What kind of instincts take over to make you kiss a guy just to make his other baby mama jealous? FOH. (Wonder though if JMW mispoke the line and she was supposed to say "impulses"?)

Ugh, Ridge. Just a few hours ago he was begging Brooke to get over it and come back to him. And I still don't like the way he badmouths Brooke to Shauna. He never trashes Shauna to Brooke, does he?

Diaper-wearing daddy's boy. That's our, Tommy Choo-Choo! $Bill brings the zingers again.

Zoe, Zoe, Zoe. You are not this dumb! Your groom-to-be is barely interested in helping you make the wedding plans.

Aren't Bill and Katie engaged? Why is he making overtures to Brooke? Ditto comments upthread, this development seems out of left field to me.

If I hadn't seen the spoilers I'd figure it was Douglas spying on Brooke and Bill outside the cabin. He wanders.

Of course Liam has to concede to all of Hope's demands before she'll deign to marry him again. Yeesh, he never learns.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Don't forget the Ameila  call where Thomas got her to get Liam over to France and away from Hope.  shoot Ameila shouldn't  even have a job now because of that...….

• Love 3

Wow! JMW actually shed a tear. I guess it takes actually losing syrupy soggy Waffles to make the tears flow.

Speaking of tears ... all it took was Brooke's "single tear of seduction" and bedroom eyes to get $Bill to swoop in and kiss her. That was SOoooo lame. Out of the blue, Bill just decided to stop by and check on Brooke.  Poor l-o-n-e-l-y Brooke ...  Girlfriend, you have an entire family around you ... including your sister, who it looks like you're about to betray AGAIN!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Decided to take a break from my break and watch the last few episodes. I was intrigued by reports of Steffy being a decent human being and tempted by a Brill kiss.  DD/KKL are both  chemistry magnets and you can tell they like being in scenes together.  I don't want them to have an affair but it was nice to revisit their connection for a few minutes. 

I don't know why these constant appeals to Hope haven't gotten old for Liam. Dope is really an appropriate nickname for her.  Let her marry Thomas and sue for primary custody of Beth. Gah. 

Also, whoever dresses Zoe and Hope must hate women.  

• Love 10

I actually tuned in today. 

Brooke and Bill still have it. And then some.

ESdOyI8U0AAcoGR?format=jpg&name=900x900

ESw94BpUcAAWkzj?format=jpg&name=900x900

ESdNEN9UEAECPeK?format=jpg&name=900x900

I will always believe these two not only still love each other, but are still in love with each other. Bill, especially.

He loves Katie as the mother of his child and that's about...it. She was always his second choice (or 3rd if Steffy were an option).

I know that Brooke will soon be dragged through the mud once Katie finds out. But I have never given two figs for the heaving bosom organ receptacle and everyone else can eff off IMO. Especially Ridge, who has zero leg to stand on, considering he was slobbering all over Shauna before GarBridge parted ways. Anything that breaks Brooke and Ridge up and reunites Bill/Brooke is fine by me at this point.

I'm guessing Shauna was the peeper but I'm thinking she'll tell Quinn and that's about it because she's probably astute enough to know that if Ridge thinks he has competition for Brooke, he'll rush to her side to pee on her leg like the dog he is. What Quinn will do with the tea remains to be seen.

And LOL at Brooke to Ridge today: "My love and commitment have never wavered." Except when you were swapping spit with Bill. Never change, girl.

For me, I'm just tuning in for these little moments and enjoying them, then tuning out again.

Speaking of, Liam, Hope, and Steffy are teaming up to take down Tommy Two Screws.

ESdCum8U8AAB6gM?format=jpg&name=900x900

And Steffy's hair doesn't look like an animal perched on her head.

Hope: "I'm finished being victimized."

ESxFZqLWsAAyz7a?format=jpg&name=900x900

Well, good for you, girl, but the jury is still out on that.

I'm hoping she rolls into the Zomas wedding and feigns "you can't go through with this, marry me!" etc, shoving Zoe out of the way, and just when Thomas thinks he's got everything he's ever wanted she says, "Hold on, I need to change one little thing..." and in walks Liam as her intended groom. With Steffy dressed to kill entering the room as well and staring her brother down as his world collapses around him. 

Something campy and soapy like this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16

I'm hoping she rolls into the Zomas wedding and feigns "you can't go through with this, marry me!" etc, shoving Zoe out of the way, and just when Thomas thinks he's got everything he's ever wanted she says, "Hold on, I need to change one little thing..." and in walks Liam as her intended groom. With Steffy dressed to kill entering the room as well and staring her brother down as his world collapses around him. 

I love this scenario. Where is Douglas in it though? One way or another the kid is probably going to be traumatized. I hope he mentions to Mommy Hope how Daddy Thomas put him in charge of getting Hope to stop the wedding. And then Hope and Liam sue for full custody. (Or even better, get Doug;as' two grandmommies on the phone and tell them to come get their grandson. He needs to be away from all the toxicity between Thomas and Hope and Liam and the Logans and now likely Steffy too.)

• Love 5

I'm very intrigued at who the peeper could be, assuming that there is a peeper. Quinn was at Eric's, along with Thomas, & Shauna was at Forrester around the kiss, so I think she's out. Surely Katie would've interrupted. I can't imagine who else it could be, although, maybe it was just an artsy camera angle, but, probably not. 

I do like the idea of Steffy/Liam/Hope working together. Geez, I'm not a Steffy fan, but have a little decency about rubbing her face in your reunion & happiness. I know she did wrong, but she admitted it, which is far better than most people on this show. 

I can't believe this, but I'm more excited about the Zoe/Thomas wedding than I have been for any B&B wedding in a long, long time. 

• Love 6

Why do I think this all leading to a Bad Seed scenario where Douglas ends up hurting Liam. Then they can send Douglas away to his grandmothers and come back a reformed but sullen teen/tween who gets involved with...I don't know of anyone he's not related to?? 

Wait...I haven't been watching long enough...is he technically related to Beth?? I think he is? 3rd cousins? 

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

Why do I think this all leading to a Bad Seed scenario where Douglas ends up hurting Liam. Then they can send Douglas away to his grandmothers and come back a reformed but sullen teen/tween who gets involved with...I don't know of anyone he's not related to?? 

Lizzie? Though technically they are some sort of cousins, they aren't related by blood. But yeah, that's probably out too. 🙂

"You two deserve your life together." Yikes, that could almost be a curse. Maybe Liam and Hope are each other's eternal punishment, ha, ha.

Gee, wonder if Dr. Westminster Abbey can get a temporary release from prison to walk Zoe down what passes for an aisle in Eric's living room? (Seriously, has anyone ever gotten married in a church on this show?)

Poor Zoe doesn't get a bachelorette party or a bridal shower. Meanwhile, wonder why Thomas didn't ask her to sign a prenup?

Sigh, Shauna is the literal definition of thirsty. And half the time all Ridge does is talk about Brooke. Has she no self-respect? But he did design a couture dress for her so she's got that going for her.

Hope was on fire! And her wonky eye was in full effect. 😼

I can't believe this, but I'm more excited about the Zoe/Thomas wedding than I have been for any B&B wedding in a long, long time.  

Same. I gotta give Bradley credit, he seems to have locked down the spoilers on this wedding. This is almost old school soapy anticipation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Ridge is going to make the dress in the sketch for Shauna? I thought he was just giving her the piece of paper. I mean, how arrogant is that? And talk about doling out scraps. She truly is thirsty.  When she went back to FC in the evening, I was hoping she was going to snitch that she saw Brill kissing.  Guess not. 

BTW, how does she get in to FC all the time? I thought she and Felonious Flo were banned. I know Katie invited Flo to FC last week, but I didn't think they could just wander in and out any time they please.

• Love 6

I hope Hope, dressed in the wedding gown designed by Tommy Boy, interrupts Tommy Boy and Zoe’s wedding saying “Wait, I’m getting married today!” and TB pushes Zoe away as if she has the Corona virus. Then Liam, in a tux, walks in to take his place beside Hope. “Let’s have a double wedding!” he exclaims. 😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

I hope Hope, dressed in the wedding gown designed by Tommy Boy, interrupts Tommy Boy and Zoe’s wedding saying “Wait, I’m getting married today!” and TB pushes Zoe away as if she has the Corona virus. Then Liam, in a tux, walks in to take his place beside Hope. “Let’s have a double wedding!” he exclaims. 😆

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

how does she get in to FC all the time? 

Yeah, I wondered about that too, especially since she did it twice in one day. I think maybe she goes in through the loading dock or somewhere other than the front door. Good thing she's not trying kill Ridge. Yet. 😉

Apparently some viewers saw Liam's proposing to Hope in front of Steffy as humiliating for Steffy. I don't get it. Steffy pretty much insisted on Hope and Liam getting back together. (And it was slightly less cringe-worthy IMO than that scene where Steffy took off her rings and shoved them on Hope's finger in front of Liam. What I also don't get is why Steffy keeps getting to DTR on Liam's behalf, as if he has no personal agency.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, nkotb said:

do like the idea of Steffy/Liam/Hope working together. Geez, I'm not a Steffy fan, but have a little decency about rubbing her face in your reunion & happiness. I know she did wrong, but she admitted it, which is far better than most people on this show.

Hell, that's better than I would have thought of Steffy herself two years ago.

That said...eh, Steffy had a whole wedding in front of Hope out of spite once. She can handle Hope discussing her happy life with Liam for a few moments 

• Love 5

The thing about Hope, is that she's full of venom when she feels threatened by Steffy. The moment that the tide turns Hope's favor, she's all sweetness and light and magnanimous. Steffy also has done this, but it was so glaringly apparent from Hope yesterday. Also, why does Hope drift around in a wide-eyed naive stupor days on end, then suddenly a light switch goes off and she's in full-on "take action" mode. At the end of yesterday's show, when Hope declared revenge on Thomas, this sly grin spread over Liam's face like, "Who's this woman? I kind of like her." Steffy's face was drawn into a tight scowl and she was moments away from rolling her eyes. It makes Hope look unstable and like she has multiple personalities. 

• Love 10

Is it me or is editing wonky? Douglas’ hair kept changing.

I wish they would send Thomas to Paris or back to NY. He’s using Douglas like a pawn. (Nobody will ever do a revenge wedding and scumbag behaviour quite like Deacon. He married Bridget and let her parents and brother hear them having sex. He had no scruples.)

I can’t with Zoe and her accent that disappeared. He proposed and didn’t even think to feign falling in love. He only said it because she asked.

Beyond tired of the storyline.

• Love 8

So Zoe hasn't told her parents she's getting married. Her jailbird daddy can get calls in prison. 

It's like even she can read the writing on the wall.

Brooke, you looked gorgeous in that Cinderella blue gown, but you need to mind your business where Zoe and Thomas are concerned. If Zoe's that dumb, let her KOKO.

Brooke-warns-Zoe-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,

Ridge showing up as Thomas was listening to Hope tell Douglas she would do what she had to to ensure her place in his life was probably the only decent timing he's shown in his entire life.

And Thomas was out-squinting Brooke.

Thomas-listen-talk-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1230

Vinnie cleaned up nicely. Steffy should take notice.

I'm guessing they are gonna drag this out til Friday.

• Love 7

I really like Vinnie, but, Dude, shut your mouth! We've waited months for Thomas to get his, don't tip him off! Let us enjoy the hopefully spectacular fireworks!

So funny, as soon as Douglas walked into Thomas' room, I said to myself 'cool shoes, kid'. Thomas immediately: "You have to change into dress shoes" (paraphrased). That's why I'm not in fashion, friends. Also, I wore Isotoner slippers with my wedding dress, & it was the 2nd best decision I made that day, second only to saying "I do" to my husband. 

• Love 6