Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

From Wyatt's character profile on Soap Central:

She never got over it, apparently. She later went on to have a relationship with Dr. Trafalgar Square, which makes it all the more weird to me that she and Zoe are pals now. Or at least Zoe considers them pals enough to be defending her to Steffy. Not good enough pals to invite to her botched wedding though. 😑

Uh huh.

But the post I quoted you kept the word “Sally” in talking shit about her high school maybe being because she never got over dating Wyatt in high school. I’m personally don’t think Sally dresses like a kiddie and didn’t know she dated him previously which is what you posted. So my only confusion is over that. Not Flo’s wiki page history, I’m familiar with her since I post here daily. 

• Love 2

Quinn.  You stupid.  When stepping to another woman, you never wear big ass hoop earrings that can be so easily snatched out.  You were lucky it was Brooke you were running your mouth at.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

This show...

I am over Brooke self-flagellating over one measly kiss that happened while they were still very  much separated. For how to be on a "how could I have hurt Ridge like this?" rant is beyond ridiculous.

It wasn't him begging Brooke to come home. It was Brooke.

RIDGE was the one who left without a backwards glance as he had already fooled around with Shauna weeks before that.

RIDGE was the one drinking and flirting with Shauna at Bikini and just fine eating her eggs and bacon the next morning, knowing she had cuddled up to him all night long. 

Then you have the weeks of flirting and kissing. He all but consummated things with a mud mask wearing Shauna in the very same guest house where he once rolled around in the bed with Shauna's bestie and where his daughter rode the Stallion.

He had not one iota of guilt or remorse or any hint of "I shouldn't be doing this" the entire time. He also lied his ass off until he was busted about getting shitfaced with Shauna and spending the night with her by his side and this after he unilaterally decided to help spring Flo from jail by unilaterally agreeing to the plea deal and all so his precious psycho son Thomas wouldn't get called as a witness in Flor or Dr. Buckingham's trials.

He had no fucks to give about any of that but you would think Brooke stole a baby and sold it or ran a young woman off the road and she'll just DIE if Ridge doesn't forgive her.

I'm just so sick of the misogynistic bullshit these writers keep churning out. Where there is one set of rules for the men and another for the ladies. In fact, it seems as if there's a third set of rules where if it's Brooke, all bets are off.

Quinn can attempt to kill two men (one more than once), kidnap and rape an amnesiac, head injured man and all but fuck her stepson and all is forgiven.

Katie can cheat with her niece's husband and get knocked up by him and go on to cheat with her soon-to-be-brother-in-law and all is forgiven.

I'm just sick of seeing Brooke as the perennial scapegoat and bane for everyone else's existence.

Meanwhile, Ridge gets to sit on his high horse and preach to Brooke, meanwhile Shauna is right there in the saddle with him, happy to oblige his overaged ass' desire to shed some more wild oats.

• Love 24

Why Brooke allows Quinn to continue to criticize and berate her is beyond me. I’d have slapped that bitch into next Tuesday when she barged into my house to gloat over my husband walking out on me. Let’s not even talk about who put that video on that stupid picture frame thing. Kick that ass to the curb Brooke!

• Love 17

Apparently Ridge has his priorities straight. Screw running FC because he's got more important things to screw. 😑

Cute dress on Donna. I liked that floral print.

Ah, Quinn, is this the hill you want your marriage to die on? Eric will never turn on Brooke. He will likely get tired of you talking ish about her though.

This show is so cheap. I was ten minutes in before I realized that was Shauna's apartment in Vegas and not Flo's in LA.

Still tired of Ridge ragging on Brooke to Shauna. And of Shauna being okay with it. 😒

When the rich guy you think you're in love with keeps reminding you how he's slumming in your "little place in the desert." Gotta make sure low class Shauna doesn't forget how much of a favor you're doing her, right Ridge? Trifling POS.

• Love 17
On 4/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, Ohwell said:

Speaking of bad outfits, the other day Flo was in booty shorts and long boots.  Who the hell wears boots inside?

Yes, OHWELL !!!  I hate the outfits they choose for her, especially the one you describe !!!  They need to make them age appropriate, and make them fit a person that is as short waisted as she is. That is why she always looks like she's been stuffed in her clothes.   

• Love 6
(edited)

Quinn looks fantastic and Eric is still an old fool.  Eric berates Quinn for breaking up Brooke and Ridge when Brooke demanded Eric to throw Quinn out with the trash. Eric also has a selective memory. Westworld has the man in black and B&B has the woman in black. 

I had to laugh with TIIC trying to save money. Flo’s and Shanna’s apartment has the same layout. Only the furniture is different. 

Brooke’s mantra: “I won’t allow it”. I was so waiting for Brooke to snap her fingers. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Quinn looks fantastic and Eric is still an old fool.  Eric berates Quinn for breaking up Brooke and Ridge when Brooke demanded Eric to throw Quinn out with the trash. Eric also has a selective memory. Westworld has the man in black and B&B has the woman in black. 

I had to laugh with TIIC trying to save money. Flo’s and Shanna’s apartment has the same layout. Only the furniture is different. 

Brooke’s mantra: “I won’t allow it”. I was so waiting for Brooke to snap her fingers. 

I, too, was waiting for Brooke to snap "just.like.that." I'll never forget that moment.

If Brooke had any backbone, the minute Quinn came at her, Brooke would be all "let me go ask Liam about your morality, Quinn. You know, my son-in-law, whom you kidnapped, raped, & held captive for months. Get off your pedestal, I made a huge mistake & kissed my former husband/brother-in-law, your ass should be in prison for your mistakes."

• Love 15

Brooke needs to stop with the constant calling and texting Ridge.  It will drive him crazy wondering if she's off canoodling (and more) with SPENCER.  That'll definitely throw cold water on his romance with Shauna. 

I have to begrudgingly give Ridge a few props. At least he's putting on a good act of trying to get to know Shauna.  I was just assuming that they'd hit the sheets as soon as the plane landed or indulged in the mile high club on the way to Vegas. 

The outfit Flo's been wearing the past several days is hideous. So was that skin-tight white track suit she had on the other day. 

I wish that Eric would dump Quinn's sorry ass. I'd love to see Quinn and Shauna turn into bitter rivals over Ridge. Not that I am advocating more love triangles, but since we're more or less resigned to them, might as well be entertaining!

• Love 11

If we weren’t in the midst of corona, I would stop watching this tripe.. but boredom overtakes me and so here I am..

It was bad enough that Quinn barged into Brooke’s home the other day but now she has barged into her office and I’m not really sure why Brooke just doesn’t either smack the taste out of her mouth or throw her out, but Brooke listens to everything Quinn says and almost seems resigned to her...sad, actually 

Eric that old fool needs to throw Quinn out on her ass and never look back because she has become repulsive to me and I can’t even love to hate her anymore...there’s no reasoning with her and she has an answer to every one of his points..

And Ridge sitting there with Shauna in that dump of an apartment making a pretense of wanting to get to know the “real” Shauna makes him also look like an old fool and it’s awkward to watch...

There is not one entertaining thing about the show.....I’m so desperate that I long for the days of the reveal by Douglas regarding Beth....now THAT was entertainment !!

• Love 15

Shauna is pathetic and has zero self-esteem.

She just sat in Flo's apartment, I mean, her Vegas digs, and lapped up statements like this from Ridge:

Ridge: "Repeat after me, I, Shauna Fulton will, from this moment forward. not use my phone to call people, to text them, to check my messages to see if people like me or not like me. Um, and I will use this time to show this man the town that I grew up in."

He pretends to glance at a few photographs of her, having little choice when she's shoved the album in his face.

Shauna: "I still cannot believe you took time out of your life to come here with me. And you really know how to make a girl feel special. I always feel like that when I'm with you. So thank you." What, exactly is so fucking special?

Then there's this from Ridge: "But Quinn, you know, she, uh, made sure I got to see it. Made sure everybody got to see it. You know what? Maybe she was right. Because if I hadn't seen Bill and Brooke, then... I wouldn't be here with you."

What more proof does she need that he is USING her to get back at Brooke?

Clearly, she doesn't care. 

• Love 10

Don't throw tomatoes at me, but I actually think TK shows up for scenes with Denise Richards/Shauna, far more than he does KKL. DR was married to Charlie Sheen, I haven't seen her on that Real Housewives of Whatever, but I'd bet she's pretty fun. I'm guessing that TK genuinely likes her as a screen partner, & I think he looks far more into that pairing than BRidge.

But, who cares, $Bill was on today. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

@nkotb, I'm not able to throw a tomato because you're right.

He lights up or maybe I should say his bulb is less dim around Denise. And she hasn't even whipped her hair or anything.

giphy.gif

It's clear that he loves to be paired with anyone who isn't KKL. Methinks he's jealous of the true star of the show and one would think he'd be smart enough to hitch his star to her wagon but no.

Just one of many reasons they should have killed off Ridge when it was clear RM wasn't going to return. And brought on TK as a new character.

:record scratch:

A $ Bill sighting...I guess I'll have to pay attention to today's episode. At least for his scenes.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

It's clear that he loves to be paired with anyone who isn't KKL. Methinks he's jealous of the true star of the show and one would think he'd be smart enough to hitch his star to her wagon but no.

I dunno, Kaye seemed pretty checked out of that hideous joke of a "romance" with Katie too, and Heather Tom is the closest thing to a household name in the genre.

Either way, it's stupid AF. You'd think he'd consider the circumstances in which he got the job he'd at least try to play along. If Bell let Ronn Moss go without a fight after 25 years, even after Susan Flannery practically quit on the spot in protest, why does he think his job is safe?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 4/8/2020 at 4:29 PM, Gam2 said:

Why Brooke allows Quinn to continue to criticize and berate her is beyond me. I’d have slapped that bitch into next Tuesday when she barged into my house to gloat over my husband walking out on me. Let’s not even talk about who put that video on that stupid picture frame thing. Kick that ass to the curb Brooke!

Same. And after all that shit that Quinn talked about Brooke walking up into people's spaces and jacking her jaws she'd have a little more self-awareness. But this is Quinn so very unlikely. That slap that she gave Brooke deserves some serious payback, Brooke should honestly break her nose(I thought Brooke was a fighter?). I know if I was Brooke I would stomp Quinn out every time I saw her on principle for what she did to Hope & Liam. Or has everyone conveniently forgotten that? Ridge can come off it any day who cares about the history between Brooke and Bill? It's the present everyone should be more concerned about. Brooke still left Bill FOR RIDGE and expresses no regrets. Unlike with the recent kiss which she does regret. Meanwhile Ridge was a fake ass enabler regarding Tomass and running his dirty, cheating mouth to Shauna about it. Not one care. Fuck this show. Someone needs to tell Brad & the other writers that stalking Logan hater forums and going so far to please them(ignoring/revising history) isn't going make this soap last any longer than it's supposed to. 

Eric should dump Quinn not even because of her slightly unwarranted hatred for Brooke, but because she's a unempathic, hateful, psychopath who can't be told a damn thing, who should be in jail and always has to have her way. Eric you can do better and if you can't, BE SINGLE. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I dunno, Kaye seemed pretty checked out of that hideous joke of a "romance" with Katie too, and Heather Tom is the closest thing to a household name in the genre.

Either way, it's stupid AF. You'd think he'd consider the circumstances in which he got the job he'd at least try to play along. If Bell let Ronn Moss go without a fight after 25 years, even after Susan Flannery practically quit on the spot in protest, why does he think his job is safe?

I thought I'd read several places that they were friends IRL?  I have no clue if that is true or just baseless rumor/speculation. Still... it would explain a lot. 

In any case, I am not a fan of actors tanking pairings they don't like.  

• Love 5

Why were Donna and Brooke wearing the same clothes but Katie was wearing something different? Did she go home for lunch and decide to change clothes?

Cheapstake Ridge. I think he should be putting himself and Shauna up in a fancy high-rollers' suite on the Strip. Why not give her treat for a change?

Bleh, please tell me Ridge isn't going to go all Richard Gere in Pretty Woman when Shauna takes him to her old boutique job. Nah, that would require him to spend some money. 😑

Ridge over there trying to act like he didn't know what an outlet mall is. That's probably where a lot of old FC clothes end up. Especially the HFTF rags.

Ridge, when a woman tells you she's not trying to be a sidepiece or a consolation prize, respect her wishes. You stupid "but I want what I want" pig. ☹

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why were Donna and Brooke wearing the same clothes but Katie was wearing something different? Did she go home for lunch and decide to change clothes?

Wardrobe got chest scar makeup on Katie's shirt, and they had to swap her shirts out. IDK. It was a good guess?

Look, I hate Quinn as much as the next viewer, so I'm really only here for her to take out Brooke. Every time Quinn enunciates "WHORE FROM THE VALLEY" I grin like the village idiot and have flashbacks of Susan Flannery throwing that insult around like it's a handful of Mardi Gras beads or something. I've hated Brooke since 1989 and I'm so exhausted with her crying every third scene, or possibly less. Ugh. The only time I like can stand her scenes is when someone is calling her out on her hypocritical shit ... or when The Stallion comes cantering into a scene with her.
/swoons

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

In any case, I am not a fan of actors tanking pairings they don't like.  

RM talked about the Ridge/Bridget story was easily the story he hated the most and was sleeved by the fans who enjoyed that (all two of them, I'm sure). But onscreen, you would never know that. We've all railed on his lack of talent, but I can't knock him for a lack of trying.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ridge over there trying to act like he didn't know what an outlet mall is. That's probably where a lot of old FC clothes end up. Especially the HFTF rags.

Ridge once created an embargo against FC for the Ambrosia line, forving Amber and company to sell the line on QVC, who was the only distributor that would work with them. Plus, California is littered with outlet malls all along the I-5 and the 405. A boutique company along the lines of FC would very likely have stores in a few of them, like the nice one in Twentynine Palms.

Ugh, I hate Ridge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Wardrobe got chest scar makeup on Katie's shirt, and they had to swap her shirts out. IDK. It was a good guess?

Look, I hate Quinn as much as the next viewer, so I'm really only here for her to take out Brooke. Every time Quinn enunciates "WHORE FROM THE VALLEY" I grin like the village idiot and have flashbacks of Susan Flannery throwing that insult around like it's a handful of Mardi Gras beads or something. I've hated Brooke since 1989 and I'm so exhausted with her crying every third scene, or possibly less. Ugh. The only time I like can stand her scenes is when someone is calling her out on her hypocritical shit ... or when The Stallion comes cantering into a scene with her.
/swoons

I used to hate Brooke a whole lot more, but I just fucking can't when the people around her have all the same shit, or worse. In 1989, I could get behind  the anger and skepticism when Brooke hid the letter (with Thorne's help, as even Caroline herself pointed out) and how fast she moved in on Ridge, but when every other person derided Brooke for cheating, including the last person to cheat with Bill, it's a bit much. 

Brooke at least brushed her teeth in between kissing Bill and boinking Ridge. I don't think Steffy even showered before that joke of a wedding renewal to Liam. 👀 And Quinn? If Liam had a better lawyer, she'd be in prison several times over. The only difference between her and Sheila is 50 IQ points.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

you know watching the show yesterday, I had a thought.  With Ridge yammering on about how life is just easier with Shauna and all that nonsense.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for Brooke to say FU to everyone and go buy her old house (the one in the Valley) and go back to the basics...…. take up chemistry again and just get away from the Forresters...

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

Watching Ridge and Shauna interact yesterday was painful and I suffered second-hand embarrassment for both of them.  It was like watching two high school kids, where Shauna was realizing that her crush might be interested in her. Sheesh ... These are two middle-aged people who have been around the block several times. TK is so awkward in any romance scenes, I have a hard time believing that he played this hot leading man on any of his other soaps.  He so is bumbling and uncomfortable that even if he was desirable in any fashion, it would be a real turn-off. 

Shauna ... enough with the simpering school girl act. I've seen DR on RHoBH. Most of the time, she comes across as being high and all she ever talks about is sex, sex, sex and the size of her new hubby's "manhood" and the occasional reference to Charlie Sheen. OTOH, she has an adopted daughter with special needs and is very, kind, loving and patient with her. Good with the not-so-good, I suppose. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Watching Ridge and Shauna interact yesterday was painful and I suffered second-hand embarrassment for both of them.  It was like watching two high school kids, where Shauna was realizing that her crush might be interested in her.

Not even Pam acted this awkward with her relationship with Stephen Logan, aka the (implied) first man she'd ever been with and she was specifically written to be socially awkward.

These two? I'm not buying it.

6 hours ago, Cindylou said:

you know watching the show yesterday, I had a thought.  With Ridge yammering on about how life is just easier with Shauna and all that nonsense.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for Brooke to say FU to everyone and go buy her old house (the one in the Valley) and go back to the basics...…. take up chemistry again and just get away from the Forresters...

They wouldn't even need to go that extreme. Just have her back Liam's new idea for some dohickey that saves the world as the go-doer the show pretends he is and let her be involved with that story. Good opportunity to bring in a new new characters like Vinny and Dr Peleton in some capacity. Maybe Will interns there once he turns 18 and we can all pretend like Bradley Bell enjoys teen scenes for 3 weeks. Or hell, maybe Liam gets an angel invested in Jack Marone, a kid who is equally passionate about saving the ocean, having spent his childhood at sea with Captain Nick, which also gives Brooke story.

But I do need Brooke to not be all about Ridge or even Bill. Anything else.

• Love 5

I’m sick of people saying Ridge was so hurt because Brooke was kissing Bill, the man he HATES most in the world! What about Ridge kissing Shauna who encouraged her daughter to keep the secret that devastated Hope, Brooke’s daughter, and Liam. Nobody mentioned how that had to hurt Brooke. 🙄 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 4/9/2020 at 11:35 AM, SiouxB said:

And Ridge sitting there with Shauna in that dump of an apartment

Why is it that the writers think that if you are poor you also have no taste whatsoever? Are we really supposed to be believe that Shauna would have bought those ugly brown plaid curtains?  And why does her little house in the desert look like it belongs in Montana?  And then we add to that her grovelling and him patronizing her.  

what GIF by CBS

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Today’s redux episode made me miss KM, Ally, Ivy, and the HFTF diamond.  Ally met her demise at the hand of Stuffy and Ivy returned to Australia but what ever happened to the HFTF diamond. It seems that it disappeared never to be spoken of again. 

KM vs AN. I wouldn’t consider KM a classic beauty but she is very striking. AN has softer features, therefore I would classify AN a bit prettier than KM. But, to me, KM is a woman and AN is a “little girl”.  

There is another thing of certainty for me is that the HFTF fashions were a hell of a lot better under KM’s reign than AN’s reign.  Those dresses, KM was modeling, actually looked worthy of a fashion house. Now the fashions look like they are off the Walmart rack.  I’m a man so what do I know about fashion 😂

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

They wouldn't even need to go that extreme. Just have her back Liam's new idea for some dohickey that saves the world as the go-doer the show pretends he is and let her be involved with that story. Good opportunity to bring in a new new characters like Vinny and Dr Peleton in some capacity. Maybe Will interns there once he turns 18 and we can all pretend like Bradley Bell enjoys teen scenes for 3 weeks. Or hell, maybe Liam gets an angel invested in Jack Marone, a kid who is equally passionate about saving the ocean, having spent his childhood at sea with Captain Nick, which also gives Brooke story.

::sigh:: My fantasy storyline for back when Liam returned to find out Steffy married Wyatt was him telling Statt and Bill to #&$* off, he revert back to Liam Cooper and start his own tech company with Nicole working for him and RJ also working there which caused friction because he’s a Forrester and Liam is down on Forresters now but RJ really proves himself and the three of them form their own unit of tech geeks becoming BFFs and their own little family.

• Love 2
On 4/10/2020 at 4:36 PM, Waldo13 said:

KM vs AN. I wouldn’t consider KM a classic beauty but she is very striking. AN has softer features, therefore I would classify AN a bit prettier than KM. But, to me, KM is a woman and AN is a “little girl

That's a testimony to how watered down Hope 2.0 has become, because back in the day, hardly anyone viewed that version of Hope as a woman, and especially not at the time that story was going on. At that time, she was the waffle, keeping Wyatt around to keep Liam in check. And NGL, it was nice to see the tables turned but it got old fast.

There's a good middle ground to strike and the only good example I can think of was with Caroline It's aggressive planning to divorce Thorne to move on with Ridge. And she and Brooke both straight up ask the guy what he wanted, putting the onus on him to be an active participant. It was fun to watch.

Hope was even more irritating back then than she's ever been since this recast (and there's been some low points to be sure). I'm glad KM got another TV show, however short lived, so I could see her show a bit more range than we ever got out of her Hope Logan. I could never see her as this spineless limp biscuit they've turned her into today.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Brooke just barges in to Eric’s like she owns the place.  I’m surprised Eric, in his own way, berated Brooke.  Let’s see, Brooke has been married to 6 husbands including Eric twice and Ridge multiple times. So maybe, this time, Quinn had a hand in breaking up Brooke’s and Ridge’s marriage but not in the past.  The one other time Quinn interfered with Brooke and Ridge is when she kissed Ridge in Australia where Brooke postponed the wedding.  

Sally is becoming as obsessive with Wyatt as Brooke is with Ridge.  Flo smells a rat and is now compelling Wyatt to have Sally move out. First with Sally emotionally blackmailing Wyatt, and Dr Peloton being sketchy.  

• Love 3

Oh please, a private jet from LA to Vegas? For Ridge that's like running around the corner to the convenience store. And it didn't cost him anything because was probably the FC company jet.

OMG, how cheap is this show? They can't event put up a fake casino set. What's the point of having the story arc in Las Vegas if everything is going to happen in Flo's repurposed apartment?

Eh, Sally is cray. But yeesh, just when you think Flo couldn't go lower. Since Dr. Penny Project Runway Reject Face Escobar didn't give her Sally's medical details she wanted she's no longer feeling so charitable.

All I'm hoping now is that Shauna is too old to get pregnant. Because she is acting like a moony teenaged girl over there, not a woman who's been around a few blocks, including Bill Spencer's.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

All I'm hoping now is that Shauna is too old to get pregnant. Because she is acting like a moony teenaged girl over there, not a woman who's been around a few blocks, including Bill Spencer's.

Ridge’s swimmers supposedly aren’t in play. Or did he undo his vasectomy so he’s virile and baby making ready again?

Honestly, I wish Shauna would get pregnant. The appalled looks on everyone’s faces - Steffy, Brooke, Eric- would be absolutely delightful. And Ridge’s ass would be trapped as he wasn’t looking to raise no more kids at his age. Brooke.would.lose.her.mind. Would be hilarious if she had to help Shauna give birth to the kid up at Big Bear.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I would think that if Shauna used to be a *showgirl* that she would have some connections at the casinos to give Ridge a real VIP tour or behind-the-scenes or something. I can't believe that she took him to a burrito joint and outlet malls. I am sure that there are some high-end restaurants and shops that she's never been able to go to, so why doesn't that cheap-ass punter take her somewhere nice?

I have to confess that RHoBH is one of my mindless guilty pleasures. (Don't judge! LOL!) DR's RL husband is kind of an unkempt-looking schlep like a younger TK I think he has a place where he offers some kind of holistic health treatments, so hopefully, he at least keeps himself clean(er). 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

would think that if Shauna used to be a *showgirl* that she would have some connections at the casinos to give Ridge a real VIP tour or behind-the-scenes or something. I can't believe that she took him to a burrito joint and outlet malls. I am sure that there are some high-end restaurants and shops that she's never been able to go to, so why doesn't that cheap-ass punter take her somewhere nice?

I don't think Brat Bell understands a single thing about Ridge anymore. 

This guy was the king of romance, loving the thrill of the chase but also having fun and going for new life experiences. He and Brooke were from two different worlds, but in the clips I'm managed to find, I can't see him being demeaning about that status. But neither would he had been satisfied with ending a date at Pink's hotdog stand either.

But then, romance has been lacking for at least a decade or more on this show as the budget dwindled (hence why  Cafe Russe was canonically closed in 2010, no doubt to condense the set). The most recent gesture I can think of that was legitimately good was Rick arrainging for Maya to sing the anthem at a Dodgers game because he knew she loves performing.

But this? This is just lame and just comes off as Ridge slumming it. Plus as was said earlier, why bother doing a story in Vegas if you're not going to set foot in a casino? I've been to that particular outlet mall and the one in my hometown in Northern California is way bigger. Yawn.

• Love 6

Why is Brooke still dealing with Quinn? Hasn't she been burned enough? Poor doddering old fool Eric can't handle it when those two go at it and has to hide in his own house.

Still don't understand how Sally thinks she's going to get Penny a job as a designer at FC. She barely has a job there herself.

So now Flo is mad that Sally isn't dying fast enough?

FFS, Brooke is a wealthy woman. In the hours she's wasted having the same argument with Quinn for the 47th time she could've hired ten private detectives to find Ridge and Shauna. Or just asked Bill to do it.

Brooke: Look, Pilot Nat. You're going to have to go find Ridge and bring him home.
Pilot Nat: Nuh uh. Not my Circus Circus, not my monkey monkey.

That Vegas montage has to have been the lamest thing I've seen on TV in a long while. So cheap.

I don't expect Brad Bell to have been able to predict the future but seems to me like there's been enough time to change the plot point away from a doctor tired of medicine who wants to chuck it all to design overpriced clothes. I think it's beyond tone deaf given what's going on IRL right now.

• Love 7

That was literally the worst green scene I have ever seen. Like ever. Geez, they were like pretending to jet ski or something, in front of a very obvious green screen. It was so odd, why didn't they just say that she wanted to go to a spa to get away or something? I get that money is tight, but don't make up stories that require locations then. 

I, too, can't understand how Shauna could even throw Ridge a passing glance when she rode the $tallion. And, he's even hotter now than when he was younger. Get that hair outta your face & open your eyes. Crazy.

This Sally story is the most frustrating, mostly because I legit think she loved Thomas. I think she likes Wyatt. Big difference. No matter what her feelings for either guy, though, the most baffling thing is that she's going through all of this trouble...for Wyatt. Wyatt. Yeah, that Wyatt. He's handsome, but he doesn't have a lot of personality. Of course, both Steffy & Hope have hinted that he inherited the $tallion's sexual prowess, but that's about all I see going for him. Plus, Wyatt is a package deal, with his batshit crazy mama. Pass on that. Girl, if you're going to insist on circling the Spencer men, you get you the real man, $Bill. Word on the street is that he's broken-hearted again. Saddle up. 

Last thing, oh, Quinn, gloat all you want to Brooke, but $Bill hasn't had a moment alone with you yet for your little stunt. Wyatt's preoccupied between his dying roommate, & redeeming his long-lost-first-love, he doesn't have the focus to call Daddy off of you like he did after Captive Cabin. I hope we're not robbed of a scene of the 2 of them. 

Each day, I get sadder, because I know we're dwindling down to no more new episodes. As much as I bitch about this show, it really is a part of my life. Salad tastes better when I share it over lunch  with $Bill. I enjoy watching Baby Beth/s grow & change. Douglas is #SweetnessGoals. When they actually show fashion, I love the glitz & glamour. Anyway, I'll be sad when we run out of new episodes. Mostly, I'll miss my beloved $Bill. 

• Love 9