Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm not convinced she's going anywhere anymore. This seems more and more like she's gonna get a clean bill of health and she'll hide it so that Brat Bell can continue to prop 7th generation bootleg video Amber aka Flo cuz she's become his new fave for God knows what reason.

I'm so done with this show.

• Love 7

I usually like Sally's wardrobe but I am not a fan of that snake print coat. 😑

Wyatt is such a huge POS I feel like being around him will be detrimental to Sally's waning health. Ugh, he's so proud of offering himself to Sally now that he knows she's dying. Just what she needs is for him to be lying to her AGAIN!

So Miss Flo, how much are you willing to go along with here? What if Sally wants to have sex with Wyatt? Literally one last roll in the hay. You gonna lurk outside the door while Wyatt is playing the adult version of Make-a-Wish with your former rival?

My dream scenario: Wyatt sleeps with Sally, Sally quickly finds out she's pregnant, and then she has a miraculous recovery due to embryonic stem cells or some other soap opera science. Flo's head would explode. Quinn likely wouldn't be thrilled either. 🙂 Bonus points if they find out she's carrying a boy. The first Spencer grandson.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 20

As much as I'd hate to see Sally saddled with this lemming, a Wally baby would be interesting, if only for the preservation of a bloodline that should have never been decimated like it was. Would still be a Spencer cuz this show would not be so bold as to have a woman tell the dude to fuck off with his last name if he has no ring on her finger, but I'll take it.

Plus, the conniption fits Quinn and Bill would both have might push them to get back together, so there's that 😂

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

I would say that Katie has betrayed Sally’s trust but, so far Katie hasn’t told anyone who didn’t really had to know.  

Sally is smart but because of her love for Wyatt it seems that she is taking a pass on Wyatt knowing she’s dying. 

Sally was working on Stuffy’s line for a while long before Lurch was working on HFTF. Wouldn’t you think that Sally had enough designs to have the fashion-off. 

Kudos to Ridge for coming to Sally’s aid.  He’s doing virtually for her what Caroline did for him. 

Now that Wyatt is back in her life and Ridge will be designing with her, Sally will be more apt to go for treatment. Somewhere somehow Sally will be healed.  

• Love 6

Well as the lonely Flo fan on this board, I am not looking forward to the inevitable Wally pregnancy 😩

Also:  if I had one month to live the last thing I would be doing was struggling at a job I can’t do well anymore. More like “hello Tahiti!”

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, TessHarding2 said:

Is there a special reason they make ShrekRidge an asshole all the time? Isn't he supposed to be a leading man? They barely, well, actually, they don't have any leading men on this show.  

From what GH or AMC fans (forgot which one Late was on), this version of Ridge is his Zach warmed over.

RM!Ridge had his surly moments to be sure, but the ones where he was an OTT asshole had some reasoning most of the time: Ridge choking out Sheila after Taylor's "death"; his frustration with a manipulative Rick; his anger at Amber for dating his underaged son after ruining Rick's teen years (apart from the classist trailer trash insult). He never took that sort of tone he aimed at their towards Taylor or Brooke, no matter how angry he was.

Meanwhile, his ogre version of Ridge came in hot and just stays angry and pissed.

But yeah, it's not like the other men are any chatches themselves. Liam has always been confused; Thomas has fewer redeeming  qualities than Billy Abbott; Wyatt's only redeeming quality to me was being a voice of reason against Liam's stupidity but he's just taken a huge leap into the maple syrup; Bill and Eric are never on Show anymore, likely because they've run out of people to pair them with. I suppose they could always bring Taylor back and give that triangle a go, eh? 😉

To say it's slim pickings suggests there are any choices at all. It just having to choose between five flavors of soggy waffles. And I know B&B's brand by now not to expect the Waffle House to become a Michelin star, but at least give me a fully cooked waffle once in a while, or some Thicc(tm) beef steak and eggs!

• Love 4

From what GH or AMC fans (forgot which one Late was on), this version of Ridge is his Zach warmed over.

I don't think TK was ever on GH but he was on OLTL, AMC, and the short-lived Port Charles. ABC was pretty good to him for a good while.

In an interview once he said Y&R had tried to hire him at the height of his soap popularity but he declined because he felt he'd have to spend too much time keeping his body in shape for the love scenes. So that was the main reason I was surprised he ended up on B&B after he'd already spurned CBS in the past.

But now I guess part of the deal was that they'd basically remodel the Ridge character to fit TK. Yep, Ridge is pretty much the LA version of Zach Slater, except now he tolerates having adult children and being involved with women closer to his own age.

Ridge is now the same kind of macho bully Zach was, except with none of the self-awareness or charm Zach was also able to show. Zach did some seriously awful stuff (like having a secret kid with his ex-wife's lesbian sister) but you never doubted that at the end of the day he give up everything for people he loved. Unconditionally.

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Is there a special reason they make ShrekRidge an asshole all the time? Isn't he supposed to be a leading man? They barely, well, actually, they don't have any leading men on this show.  

I swear, I legit think that DD/$Bill would do fine on a primetime show, or even in movies. He has that charm that leaps off of the screen. The only 2 other actors I've ever seen have that, are Larry Hagman/JR Ewing, & Simon Baker, from The Mentalist. They're totally wasting his time not using him more. He elevates everything, even when I hate his actions, I'm totally loving him. 

So, they could have leading men, & the show would be much better for it, but they're only interested in triangles & destiny. Blech.

• Love 4

Yesterday's star of the show, hand's down, was POD!  In both scenes, I kept hoping that Sally would happen to look back and see 1) Flo, then 2) Katie, eavesdropping during Sally's convos with Wyatt, then Ridge and Steffy. There was absolutely no reason for Flo to hang around and stealthy observe Wyatt and Sally. 

I thought Steffy actually looked pretty good yesterday. Her clothing fit her properly and it was appropriate for a young CEO of a fashion house. I don't know if that was her real hair or a wig, but it looked realistic and sensible for a change, along with the toned-down makeup. 

• Love 6

If Flo is such a freakin’ saint how did she get mixed up in Buckingham’s criminal enterprise in the first place? 🙄 What will she tell Sleazy Shawna when Sally moves back in with Wyatt? Same for Wyatt’s whacko mom.

Sally, sit down and watch “The Farewell.” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Sally is a very smart girl so wouldn’t you think why everyone is being so very nice to her?  Wyatt, Ridge, Stuffy all have a connection to Katie. Wouldn’t Sally think that Katie spilled the 411 to all of them?  

• Love 3

I can't with how much Wyatt and Flo are patting themselves on the back for the way they're patronizing Sally. I hope she never finds out what they're doing. I can give Steffy and Ridge a small pass because they're making a short term business decision that they can manage by having Ridge "edit" her work.

Geez, I hope Sally is using a car service and not driving around LA with those random dizzy spells and gripping pain.

Wyatt actually told Sally they could make memories that would last a lifetime. Which he knows may be less than a month for her. How is he so casually cruel while thinking he's being a hero? How?

If blabbermouth busybody Katie wants to help maybe she could track down some of Sally's Spectra relatives and let them know what's up.

Even if she weren't dying I don't know why Sally would ever trust Wyatt romantically again. He's already dumped her twice for Flo! Third time is not the charm. Looks like she's fading mentally though so her ability to make rational decisions is likely not up to par.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I thought Steffy actually looked pretty good yesterday. Her clothing fit her properly and it was appropriate for a young CEO of a fashion house. I don't know if that was her real hair or a wig, but it looked realistic and sensible for a change, along with the toned-down makeup. 

I agree and I thought she looked really good...

Clothes fit well and were very appropriate and her hair looked nice ... I haven’t seen It looking that good since a few years ago when she was sporting that curly bob above her shoulders...

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If blabbermouth busybody Katie wants to help maybe she could track down some of Sally's Spectra relatives and let them know what's up.

Oh no....that would bring Coco back in town, and the circus is already way jam packed with clown acts as it is 😂

But no, you're completely right. Where is her grandmother? Why hasn't Katie brought up Sally Sr in Boca Raton or wherever she resides now?

• Love 2
14 hours ago, nkotb said:

I swear, I legit think that DD/$Bill would do fine on a primetime show, or even in movies. He has that charm that leaps off of the screen. The only 2 other actors I've ever seen have that, are Larry Hagman/JR Ewing, & Simon Baker, from The Mentalist. They're totally wasting his time not using him more. He elevates everything, even when I hate his actions, I'm totally loving him. 

So, they could have leading men, & the show would be much better for it, but they're only interested in triangles & destiny. Blech.

I agree with you. I forgot about Bill.  Not sure why.  It's just that they make Bill a maniac half the time when he could be using his charms and sex appeal.  That whole maddening love for Steffy got really weird.  That combo of obsession and manipulation went on for too long.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh no....that would bring Coco back in town, and the circus is already way jam packed with clown acts as it is 😂

But no, you're completely right. Where is her grandmother? Why hasn't Katie brought up Sally Sr in Boca Raton or wherever she resides now?

I wouldn’t mind seeing Saul and Darlita again.

• Love 6

Flo, you would not have done the same thing Katie did for/to Sally. Not unless something was in it for you. Shut up. 😒

I can't stand how Wyatt keeps adding qualifiers like "for the rest of your life" and "for the rest of my life" to everything he says to Sally now. If she recovers she'll be able to throw that in his stupid face. Not that it'll stick. The jerk's conscience is apparently coated in teflon.

Good grief, they really are trying hard to fit Flo for a halo. But for sure there'll eventually be scene where she'll drop the act and tell Sally, "He didn't mean it! He only said it because he thought you were dying! He's still mine!" 😑

I think Katie is a horrible person for deceiving Sally like this. And why are they blaming Sally for wanting to go out on her own terms? None of them gave a sh!t about her when she wasn't dying so AFAIC they can all stay in their own lanes instead of scheming behind her back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Moving in is really not a good idea if you think about it unless Sally tells Wyatt she’s dying.  Sally just got a “promotion”, at FC, but now Wyatt wants her to stop working and spend her days with him. 

The 💡goes off in Sally’s head and she confronts Katie about telling Wyatt that she’s dying. Of course Katie deflects and insists that Sally takes Wyatt up on his offer.  Sally knows that living with Wyatt will reveal her secret. Sally should confront Wyatt if he knew beforehand. Wyatt will deflect, but being a terrible lier he will eventually confess since his mantra is honesty in a relationship. 

The best part of the day is Bill and no Little Bo Peep, Lurch, Ridge, Stuffy, Zoey, and I hate to say it Douglas. 

• Love 4

Heh, $Bill nailed it. Wyatt did pretty much say to Sally "until one of us dies." Sally just couldn't read between the lines.

I can't get over how they're almost putting Sally at fault in her own death, while holding Wyatt and Flo up as heroes. Ugh, does propping those two self-aggrandizing d-bags have to come at the expense of Sally's personal agency?

OMG, I hope so hard that Sally has a miraculous recovery, finds out what two-faced Katie, Wyatt, and Flo did, and proceeds to wreak a reign of terror on them that'll make Thomas' dirty deeds look like child's play. 😠

• Love 11

Once again Katie skirts the question if she told Wyatt that she was dying but she feels bad about it. 

I’m still not convinced Sally is dying.  Love is a very potent drug. I really hope that Wyatt doesn’t go any further than have Sally live with him. Anything else doesn’t really serve any purpose. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Checking in to say: Courtney Hope is a great actress and her scenes with Wyatt made me tear up. Am annoyed that Wyatt and Sally have so much chemistry but Bell chooses to squander it by continuing to try to prop up Felony Flo. Sally does not deserve to be a third wheel. 

Wyatt and Flo are still gross and I still ff through all of their scenes. I ESPECIALLY ff through Katie and Flo scenes. 

Katie giving Sally the speech about her living life with Wyatt knowing that in the same breath she is turning around to encourage Flo is doubly gross.

And yet I just can’t fully quit this ridiculous show. 

• Love 6

Why I continue to torture myself with this crap will go down as the greatest mystery of my existence...

The level of arrogance that is required to justify this current storyline is absolutely disgusting. Is Wyatt's presence really that amazing? Did Bill really say he was "proud" of his son for whoring himself out to a dying girl (we all know where this is headed)? Are these people really patting themselves on the back for deceiving a dying girl? Did these idiots even consider what would happen if she makes a miraculous recovery? What if she gets a second or third opinion and that other doctor was wrong? Is Wyatt expected to just dump her then? What happens if she actually dies? Will her family even be notified? Will Wyatt just immediately go back to Flo? Do these dumb a-holes really expect everything to go flawlessly simply because they came up with the plan? I'm so sick of the show trying to strongarm us into forgiving Felony Flo. Ugh. End rant.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, MajesticMariposa said:

Did Bill really say he was "proud" of his son for whoring himself out to a dying girl (we all know where this is headed)?

Keep in mind, this same Bill was about to leave Katie for Steffy before she had another heart attack, so the batter didn't fall far from the waffle iron here. 

17 hours ago, MajesticMariposa said:

I'm so sick of the show trying to strongarm us into forgiving Felony Flo.

In 20 years, I've never seen a character less popular and more hated than Felony Flo, and I was around for Amber's heyday of eating up the show. I can accept that Thomas is going nowhere, but having both these chucklefucks on the same show is too much.

• Love 12

Who would have thought that Vinnie, the drug dealer, would turn out to be the most decent guy on the show? He needs to trot right on over to Eric’s office (that it seems every single person at FC can use at their convenience) and try to find Eric so that he can tell him what a total asshole and criminal his grandson is. Of course, Eric won’t call the cops but will call Ridge to help protect this cretin so it’s all for naught. And we are done.

• Love 15

Why is Thomas not dead? I need him to be dead. ☹

Oh please, like Douglas can discern the significance of tne size of a ring. New from Hasbro: My First Jeweler's Loupe.

How does Thomas figure he "deserves" Hope? Kind of like how I figure I "deserve" a chalet on the moon?

Poor Douglas doesn't realize his daddy isn't planning to include Beth as part of their perfect family. I guess she'll go back to Steffy's with Liam and Hope will forget all about her. 😒

Zoe, come on. You are not this big of a fool. If you have to ask your fiance if he really loves you, something is not right and you might want to put on the brakes instead of punching the accelerator.

I just read an interesting theory that Sally is being slowly poisoned. The likeliest culprit would be Quinn. I wouldn't mind the story going that way as long as someone discovers it in time to save Sally's life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Who would have thought that Vinnie, the drug dealer, would turn out to be the most decent guy on the show? He needs to trot right on over to Eric’s office (that it seems every single person at FC can use at their convenience) and try to find Eric so that he can tell him what a total asshole and criminal his grandson is. Of course, Eric won’t call the cops but will call Ridge to help protect this cretin so it’s all for naught. And we are done.

I don’t even care that Vinnie is a drug dealer,  I love him too ! Whenever  he’s on screen, I pretend that he gave up that business and has gone straight !

And yes he needs to get his ass over to Eric immediately ....or I was hoping that he was secretly taping Thomas today when Thomas laid out his entire plan...he went into such detail that I was praying he was being recorded....

• Love 9

Lurch doesn’t give a 💩about anything or anyone but himself.  I can see it now. Lurch marries Little Bo Peep but she sleeps in Douglas’ bedroom and not Lurch’s.  Maybe even the same bed 🤔. Lurch’s parenting skill is in question, but having Lurch as a father figure the odds are that Douglas will be more psychotic than his father. Douglas might even develop an Oedipus Complex. Douglas is adorable but he’s getting very obnoxious. 

Some co-parenting. Lurch doesn’t care about what Little Bo Peep thinks and all she can do is give him a blank stare.  Little Bo Peep knows Lurch is committing child abuse but chooses to ignore it. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SiouxB said:

I don’t even care that Vinnie is a drug dealer,  I love him too ! Whenever  he’s on screen, I pretend that he gave up that business and has gone straight !

And yes he needs to get his ass over to Eric immediately ....or I was hoping that he was secretly taping Thomas today when Thomas laid out his entire plan...he went into such detail that I was praying he was being recorded....

Vinnie sure looked sharp today. His clothes have definitely improved. TPTB have probably already retconned the drug dealer stuff away. 

• Love 4

Given that Vinnie's gotten somewhat popular, seems like a good opportunity to add another much-needed male to the cast? It's been a long time since the show's had an outsider that could call out the Forresters for the gutter trash they are . Bonus points if he winds up with Steffy once Hope goes to Thomas and when Liam looks his nose down on him, he can read him like all seven Harry Potter novels in Esperanto without any agenda or past waffling of his own, at least for the time being.

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

just read an interesting theory that Sally is being slowly poisoned. The likeliest culprit would be Quinn. I wouldn't mind the story going that way as long as someone discovers it in time to save Sally's life.

I mean...that's not outside of her wheelhouse to do something like that, but I don't think she'd be going after both  Sally AND Brooke like that at the same time (what happened with her spiking Brooke's drink with vodka, anyway?). The show never allows people to be apart of more than one story at a time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I mean...that's not outside of her wheelhouse to do something like that, but I don't think she'd be going after both  Sally AND Brooke like that at the same time (what happened with her spiking Brooke's drink with vodka, anyway?). The show never allows people to be apart of more than one story at a time.

It seems to me like they've already dropped the Quinn spiking Brooke's drink thing. Maybe the only point was to remind us that Brooke was an alcoholic for about a week. 😑 This thing with Sally could've been underway for a while now since we know Quinn never wanted to see Wyatt with her and this would be a permanent way of eliminating her as a potential problem once and for all. The other suspects being thrown about were Shauna and Flo but I don't see either of them having the necessary access to Sally or her stuff. Meanwhile, Quinn works with Sally in FC.

Re Vinny, I think he's doing a good job as the resident one-man Greek chorus. His arguing with Thomas gives voice to a lot of viewers who are screaming at their screens in frustration. Plus, Thomas will need someone to be his best man and throw his bachelor party. Douglas is probably a non-starter this time around. 😐

• Love 4

The description for today's show said something like: "Steffy is devastated when she overhears a conversation with Thomas." 

What I saw? Steffy walks in on a conversation with Thomas & Hope, about Thomas marrying Zoe fast, even for B&B standards. She sees that Hope isn't making progress & is frustrated, so she suggests that Hope leave the 2 of them to finish the conversation (not as rude as it sounds). Thomas didn't really tell Steffy that this is all a ruse to get Douglas to wear Hope down, although, Steffy knows & guessed, so what was the description about? 

OMG, Liam actually said to Hope today "DUH!" when she was saying she doesn't trust Thomas, or whatever she said. Liam, run for your life! She's dumber than you think, & she cares for your child & your cousin. Grab the kids & RUN!

Also, Bell, if you're reading this, black characters aren't restricted to only dating other black characters. Why is Carter sniffing around Zoe? He is hot, rich, & connected, he could date anyone on canvas, regardless of skin color. Zoe wasn't directly responsible for her father, but she knew what he'd done, & that Carter had overseen the whole adoption. Just because they're both black, doesn't mean that they have to hook up. Cure Sally & hook them up. He can't really date Steffy or Hope, as he's officiated too many of their weddings, although, most have had the same groom, Liam, & that doesn't seem to be weird, or changing, but he doesn't have to just be interested in the only other black character. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Still wondering why Liam has to go to Steffy's to see Kelly yet he's allowed to take Beth wherever.

I know a lot of kids have trouble when their parents break up and remarry other people. However, the way Thomas is deliberately encouraging Douglas to be upset is a massive load of abusive b.s. AND OMG, STOP IT WITH THOMAS MAKING JOE GOLDBERG FACES!

If Hope doesn't stop the wedding what's Thomas' fallback plan? Fake a heart attack? O hai, Katie! 😒

Zoe, you know better! Don't do it! But actually, isn't the latest thing for the bride to have two gowns? One is for the wedding and the other is for the afterparty.

Maybe since we've sorta already seen the wedding gowns neither potential nuptials will happen. That's a longstanding soap opera way to signal an upcoming wedding fumble.

Also still wondering why Douglas is hanging around FC all the time anyway. Put that whiny brat in pre-school where he can be around other kids and not up in grown folks' business.

I think Hope is such an flipping dingbat. Ye gawds, woman. For once, listen to Liam! If she does marry Thomas, IMO Liam should sue for sole custody of Beth.

Why does Hope always look like she got dressed at Goodwill? In the dark?

Heh, my theory is that she's not allowed to dress better than Steffy. 😼 But I checked out the website for the place where today's outfit came from and they actually have some cute boho chic clothes. I guess B&B's wardrobe people only select the ugliest stuff for Hope. 😉

he doesn't have to just be interested in the only other black character. 

Maybe it's the actor's preference. That isn't unheard of in Hollywood, unfortunately.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4

It’s nice to finally see Beth with hair. It’s about time since Beth is standing and probably walking.

I thought all along that it was very unhealthy for Douglas to call Little Bo Peep mommy in the first place. Lurch encouraged it and Little Bo Peep allowed it.  Little Bo Peep is legally a co-parent with Lurch. I’m not sure but Zoey can’t trump Little Bo Peep in parental writes unless Zoey adopts Douglas. I’m not sure if Zoey will be able to adopt Douglas because it would need Little Bo Peep’s consent.  

Every once in a while a lightbulb goes off in Little Bo Peep’s head about Lurch’s intentions but, because of Douglas, it turns out to be a flashbulb and not a LED. 

Does Lurch really want to be in a loveless marriage?  Is he so conceded that he thinks that eventually Little Bo Peep would succumb to his charms or would he have Douglas beg mommy to “kiss” daddy.  

• Love 2

I’m getting sick of Douglas and his “Mommmeee!” whining. I know this kind of bs would be traumatic for a child, but I’m just tired of listening to it. 🤦‍♀️
I cheered when Liam said “Duh!” to Dope.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Stuffy is my new hero!

Awesome! Can you teach her how to cry? Or not make the cry-face, sans tears, to show emotion? She did kick ass today, 2 months late, but still. Her lack of tears took me out of the scene, though.

I rag on Liam all the time, but SC is really a good actor. At the end today, his face showed everything it should have, anger/relief/the backstabbed-look/disappointment/surprise...it was all there. 

• Love 9

Random thought: Does anyone else find it strange how the show has Hope refer to Douglas as "your son" when speaking to Thomas? I thought the whole point of the adoption and co-parenting was to see Hope as a fully realized parent/mother to Douglas and that she sees him as her own, regardless of DNA? It seems strange to me to create that separation with the "your son" line. This has bugged me for a while, and I honestly have no clue why when there are so many bigger issues to choose from with this crap.

• Love 3

Liam. Have you met Hope? She doesn't have ovaries to call out Thomas. She'll probably end up marrying the jacka$$.

When your sister straight calls you and your evil schemes out and all you can do is pull a face and basically say, "I'm rubber and you're glue, that bounces off me and sticks to you!"

Wait, it's not that Thomas doesn't love/lust after Hope, it's that she doesn't love him. I'm not sure Hope is capable of loving anybody. IMO her headspace seems to be consumed with her need to be seen as a saint who's always right.

How did Zoe become so delusional? Not sure Carter is the one to be trying to set her straight though. And he's one of the last people who should be trash talking anybody about their role in the Phobeth mess. 😒

Wow, Steffy did the right thing. Finally. Okay, Liam, don't wait until the wedding to make a big dramatic scene. Go tell Hope NOW.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Zoey and Little Bo Peep, if they are not naive than what are they?  Are they Rhodes Scholars or do they own stock in a company manufacture rose-colored glasses.  

Stuffy has gone from zero to hero. The fact that Lurch was willing to enter into a loveless marriage with Little Bo Peep woke Stuffy to the fact that although Liam loves her, Liam loves Little Bo Beep more. After all Liam proposed to Little Bo Peep and not her. Also, Stuffy didn’t want to be living a lie anymore. 

• Love 5

Oh Stuffy, we thought we knew ya.  At least in this instance we were wrong,  

Now if Stuffy and Vinnie could only team up and still all the beans at the Zomas wedding I'd do the happy dance.

I want to see Zoe crack Thom-ass right across his lying face when the truth comes out.

I want to see Thom-ass admit to and own the whole plot when confronted at the wedding.

I want to see the look of disgust and horror on Bo Peep's face at his "confession" and at his declaration of love and obscene suggestion that since they're at a wedding, let's do a Thope union.

I want to see Liam punch Thom-ass in the face when he says that.

I want to see Brooke squint-eye and tell Sludge she was right about Thom-ass all along. And that they are done. Through. Kaput. No more. And mean it. Forever.

I want to see Eric tell Thom-ass he's fired from FC.

I'd really like to see Vinnie become a permanent part of the B&B canvas.  He's half-way redeemed from his drug dealer past (that I retcon as a helping out a friend, not really a dealer thing). Let someone, maybe Liam, help him out and onto the straight and narrow,  

Just once Show, can we have nice things. Please.  Pleeeaaasssee,

• Love 11

8 hours ago, nkotb said:

I rag on Liam all the time, but SC is really a good actor.

He is, which makes Liam's fuckboy antics all the more frustrating. SC's ten year anniversary on the show is coming up in June FFS, and his character is just as waffle-y and moronic as he was the day he put Hope's ring on Steffy's finger. And I truly appreciate the comments Clifton has made in the past that make me  he truly values this role and this dying genre, bur I'd fully support him and JMW getting together and putting their feet down on any more Steam.

On 3/4/2020 at 2:28 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Maybe it's the actor's preference. That isn't unheard of in Hollywood, unfortunately.

I might believe that one if B&B and this genre in general didn't always Winter Wednesday their black characters and section them off from the main action. Absolutely zero people shed a tear for Emma's exit, but if she was going to be fridged like Han Solo, they could have brought in Justin to put together the mystery and nailed Thomas for that and the baby switch (of course that way, they couldn't have Thomas use his kid to play on Hope's sympathies....).

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy has gone from zero to hero. The fact that Lurch was willing to enter into a loveless marriage with Little Bo Peep woke Stuffy to the fact that although Liam loves her, Liam loves Little Bo Beep more. After all Liam proposed to Little Bo Peep and not her. Also, Stuffy didn’t want to be living a lie anymore. 

Huh. I may watch today's episode after all, cuz I gotta see this for myself! 👀 It probably won't last, but I'm just so happy that someone (besides Liam) sees him for who he is, and if it leads to permanent change in Steffy, so much the better.

2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I'd really like to see Vinnie become a permanent part of the B&B canvas.  He's half-way redeemed from his drug dealer past (that I retcon as a helping out a friend, not really a dealer thing). Let someone, maybe Liam, help him out and onto the straight and narrow,  

I'm here for it, too. If they could retcon childbirth for Maya, this will be a breeze to handwaved. Fans in soapdom  are the most forgiving audiences for a character with  a decent actor or exceptionally strong writing.

...knowing TIIC, they'd probably decide to bring Amber back and pair them up for lulz. 😐

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
On 3/4/2020 at 2:28 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I might believe that one if B&B and this genre in general didn't always Winter Wednesday their black characters and section them off from the main action. Absolutely zero people shed a tear for Emma's exit, but if she was going to be fridged like Han Solo, they could have brought in Justin to put together the mystery and nailed Thomas for that and the baby switch (of course that way, they couldn't have Thomas use his kid to play on Hope's sympathies....).

What does Emma's exit and a baby switch have to do with someone's attraction preference?

• Love 1