Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

You can't fool me, show. Zende is no good guy. He's a douche. The situation with Nicole is too much for him? Fine. Break it off. But to then hook up with her best friend that he's known for 5 minutes is the epitome of sleaze bag behavior. I wish the show would portray that instead of trying to sell us on the nice guy act.

I'm no Ridge fan and can't wait for his lies to finally catch up to him and Caroline. I look forward to her eventual meltdown.

Quinn can't get caught fast enough.

• Love 7

I don't know why, but this version of Ridge looks more like he'd drive a Range Rover to work, but have a top-line Mercedes convertible at home in the garage. You know, to drive Caroline to the beach in for one of their high-dollar "dates." I can also picture all of them having license plates with Forrester 1, 2, etc., (like they had on the old "Dallas" series.) A Ferrari seems too ostentatious for this version of Ridge, RM's, yes.

So is this doctor going to stick around and blackmail Ridge or something? It was in the semi-threatening tone he used when he said, "I know your secret."  If so, why bring on a new character just for that? Given how the physicians on this show are multi-specialty, couldn't Dr. Hardon be both a psychiatrist and a urologist? At least we'd get to see him more often. Just a thought!

• Love 13

Rewind that tape again, Charlie. I hate to say it, but it was really comical the way Liam fell.

Man, Dr. Zero was a douche. As if Ridge Forrester would be the first man to pass off some other man's kid as his own. Big deal. Isn't the point really that a child is wanted and is getting two loving, and ridiculously rich, parents? Buzz off, ya fly.

At least Don King Jr's hair was a little more under control today, thank goodness. All throughout yesterday's episode it got wilder and wilder and it looked like Nicole couldn't stop staring at it. It really looked like that was what was causing her so much grief. That hair was just freaking her out.

• Love 12
Waldo13, on 24 Mar 2016 - 3:52 PM, said:

What is the purpose of Dr Eat Shit and Die telling Ridge that having a baby is impossible? How does he know that there wasn't a sperm donor? Is the good doctor going to blackmail Ridge? He can't say anything because of HIPPA and he would loose his license.

License!!?!? He don't need no stinking license ... When Dr. Eat Shit and Die can get a blackmail check on the 1st and 15th of the month signed by Ridge Forrester.

Really, all Dr. Eat Shit and Die has to do is allude to Ridge's ZERO sperm secret, and it would cause considerable public discussion about The Happy Ridge Forrester Family portrait so recently publicized, were some random person overheard their conversation at the restaurant and pass on the info to a TMZ-like gossip service. Suddenly Ridge, Caroline, and the whole Forrester clan would have to acknowledge the ZERO sperm issue, with the hard questions about Doug's paternity as a chaser.

Thomas and Caroline's Rape Night will be known to all. Ridge will fight tooth and nail to shield Doug and Caroline, but all his lies will be exposed. Rick gets to cackle morbidly over the denouement of his rival sibling and ex-wife, twisting the publicity for another go at the CEO-ship. Thomas will revert to type, pursing his upper lip in self-righteous indignation that his crowning achievement of fucking a incapacitated Caroline and scoring a win in the Fertilized Egg column had been cock-blocked by Ridge.

I expect $Bill will have plenty to say on the matter of misalliance and outcome of the benighted Spencer and Forrester marriage.

Good times are on the horizon.    

• Love 5

Just when you think Zende couldn't be a bigger d-bag. I half expected him to start throwing dollar bills at Sasha while she was stripping for him.

I see you, writers, trying to slip in a little joke about Zende being attracted to Carter. Nah, y'all really don't want to go there. The slash fic would practically write itself...

Caroline sure got her pre-baby body back fast.

• Love 8

I wanted to slap that smirk off of Myron's face when when her man-child husband said he was going to bring Ridge down. Oh, and Nicole needs a slap too for whining that her dad was "taking Sasha's side." No, bitch, he was saying that he was staying out of it which any sane person would do. BTW, I'm sick of seeing Nicole holding onto her baby bump. It looks as if the "actress" is trying to keep it in place.

• Love 11

I see you, writers, trying to slip in a little joke about Zende being attracted to Carter. Nah, y'all really don't want to go there. The slash fic would practically write itself...

Now, I'd tune in for that!
  • Love 3

I disagree with all the Sasha bashing. Zende rejected her many times. It was only after he "broke up" with Nicole that Sasha became fair game. Sorry, but IMO, a single guy and a single girl do not need Nicole's permission to date, especially since Nicole & Zende weren't even a REAL couple in the first place. Get a life Nicole...you made your bed, now lie in it...and don't expect everyone to follow YOUR plan.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 16

License!!?!? He don't need no stinking license ... When Dr. Eat Shit and Die can get a blackmail check on the 1st and 15th of the month signed by Ridge Forrester.

Really, all Dr. Eat Shit and Die has to do is allude to Ridge's ZERO sperm secret, and it would cause considerable public discussion about The Happy Ridge Forrester Family portrait so recently publicized, were some random person overheard their conversation at the restaurant and pass on the info to a TMZ-like gossip service. Suddenly Ridge, Caroline, and the whole Forrester clan would have to acknowledge the ZERO sperm issue, with the hard questions about Doug's paternity as a chaser.

Thomas and Caroline's Rape Night will be known to all. Ridge will fight tooth and nail to shield Doug and Caroline, but all his lies will be exposed. Rick gets to cackle morbidly over the denouement of his rival sibling and ex-wife, twisting the publicity for another go at the CEO-ship. Thomas will revert to type, pursing his upper lip in self-righteous indignation that his crowning achievement of fucking a incapacitated Caroline and scoring a win in the Fertilized Egg column had been cock-blocked by Ridge.

I expect $Bill will have plenty to say on the matter of misalliance and outcome of the benighted Spencer and Forrester marriage.

Good times are on the horizon.

A doctor's license is a sure thing for the next 20 years or so; blackmail is not.

• Love 5

Why was Nicole surprised about Sasha? I thought she had said that Sasha had a history of going after boys Nicole liked?

Because Nicole is pathetically stupid and the actress portraying her is so awful she can't handle any more of a difficult script!  

• Love 13

It's funny I didn't reconize Dr. 90210 with his beard either. i'm guessing the good ole Doctor will try to blackmail Ridge. He won't get very far and somehow will end up with Rick with the information. I have no idea how that will happen but I could see it because you know Rick will love blackmailing Ridge. Sounds like fun. LOL!!!

• Love 4
Because Nicole is pathetically stupid and the actress portraying her is so awful she can't handle any more of a difficult script!

Which apparently is why she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy! Geez, those awards have become a complete joke now.

• Love 7

I don't know why, but this version of Ridge looks more like he'd drive a Range Rover to work, but have a top-line Mercedes convertible at home in the garage. You know, to drive Caroline to the beach in for one of their high-dollar "dates." I can also picture all of them having license plates with Forrester 1, 2, etc., (like they had on the old "Dallas" series.) A Ferrari seems too ostentatious for this version of Ridge, RM's, yes.

Also, when Ridge/TK first showed up, he was driving a Tesla.

• Love 3

So Charlie finds footage and the first person he tells is Wyatt. Not Ridge, Eric or even Rick. That makes sense.

Now Wyatt is doing what Wyatt does. Pushing Steffy for a quickie wedding that will blow up in his face.

Quinn isn't even a good liar. Everyone else is written like they need to wear helmets so they don't hurt themselves.

And if someone wants to take an unlimited leave of absence and doesn't know when or if they will be back - that's called quitting.

And where the frig is Deacon?

• Love 8

Say what you want about Liam's flaws, but Wyatt beats him 1000 fold for being the weakest tool ever.

Charlie, whose name is on the building? Forrester, right? So why are you reporting info to the Fullers and taking orders from them? Your first call should've been to Ridge, Eric, and Steffy.

Wyatt knows exactly what Quinn did and has taken action to protect what he thinks is his before it all explodes. When Bill learns about that footage and that Wyatt didn't come to him with it, I hope he reads him for filth, takes back his name and tells Wyatt you ain't no son of mine. Not now, not ever.

• Love 6

Deacon was a moron for going along with Quinn but at least he was trying to talk some sense into her. Wyatt is just being conveniently ignorant and using his mother's insanity for his own benefit.

The two main stories are so frigging gross. Ridge needs to be blown out of the water right along with Quinn.

Is there anyone on this show worth rooting for?

• Love 3

Say what you want about Liam's flaws, but Wyatt beats him 1000 fold for being the weakest tool ever.

Charlie, whose name is on the building? Forrester, right? So why are you reporting info to the Fullers and taking orders from them? Your first call should've been to Ridge, Eric, and Steffy.

Wyatt knows exactly what Quinn did and has taken action to protect what he thinks is his before it all explodes. When Bill learns about that footage and that Wyatt didn't come to him with it, I hope he reads him for filth, takes back his name and tells Wyatt you ain't no son of mine. Not now, not ever.

You got that right. I so so hope that everyone learns that Wyatt saw the footage and kept it to himself. He knows his mother is back to being fucking crazy and now he's going to rush Steffy down the alter because he knows she does not love him and is pining for Liam. To those who've been able to withstand the entirety of their scenes together, has Steffy ever told this fooler that she loves him?

Zende is what Donald Trump would call the Low Energy Jeb Bush of Soaps. He acts like he's on major anti-depressants. WTF? They need to make him, Sasha and Nicole take acting lessons because they are really, really, really bad. Zende and Nicole in particular. 

• Love 6

has Steffy ever told this fooler that she loves him?

Zende is what Donald Trump would call the Low Energy Jeb Bush of Soaps. He acts like he's on major anti-depressants. WTF? They need to make him, Sasha and Nicole take acting lessons because they are really, really, really bad. Zende and Nicole in particular. 

That would be a resounding NO. Unless she did it off screen. Zende is a horrible "actor" with horrible hair. I don't know how he manages to get an erection when he seems about to nod off in both his sex scenes that we were treated to.

• Love 7

So Charlie finds footage and the first person he tells is Wyatt. Not Ridge, Eric or even Rick. That makes sense.

Now Wyatt is doing what Wyatt does. Pushing Steffy for a quickie wedding that will blow up in his face.

I used to feel bad about Wyatt getting the shaft back when he was after Hope. Not anymore. He's just gotten burned by Ivy and now he's jumping into yet another insta-marriage despite railing about how much that hurt in his first marriage.

Which speaking of, I wish he would stop blaming Quinn for that. Yes, she set up the situation to make Liam late, but no one forced Hope to question Liam's loyalty (with good reason) and marry his brother because he was a few minutes late, nor Wyatt to say yes.

Quinn isn't even a good liar. Everyone else is written like they need to wear helmets so they don't hurt themselves.

I remember the good ol days when Morgan kidnapped a similarly incapacitated Ridge and had enough sense to at least leave the LA area. Despite he and Brooke being on the outs over the Big Bear kiss with Bridget, even she got concerned after a few days.

Likewise, when she kidnapped Taylor a few years earlier and made her call Ridge to say she was leaving town, both he and Stephanie knew something was up. But at least there was effort.

I miss smart villians. :(

• Love 4

Steffy pronounces "jewelry" as "julery"? Good thing nepotism rules in her world. But speaking of jewelry, I liked her earrings.

Why was Quinn wearing a black bra under a light-colored top? Huge fashion don't.

Taking a kidnap victim across state lines is a federal offense, no? Not sure how anyone would get Quinn out of that rap, even if she tries to plead insanity. (Or, heaven forbid, pregnancy.)

Wyatt is so pathetic. He just made himself an accessory to what he surely knows in his gut is some kind of crime Quinn has committed wrt Liam. Meanwhile, what is Charlie's purpose? Other than to drink Pam's bath water, that is, because he's pretty much worthless as a security guard.

• Love 5

I miss smart characters.

That, too.

When I found the first season on YT, I was blown away by how much more sense and depth that all the characters had. But even up until about, say, the tail end of 2005 TIIC were writing with the audience's reaction in mind. A perfect example of this was after Nick and Bridget announced their relationship and (first of way too many) engagement. Literally everyone and their mother questioned how wise this was and there was a LOT of references to her previous relationship with Deacon. Today, they probably would've had two episodes of buildup before skipping down the aisle in a quickie wedding.

But then, everything moves so fucking quickly these days and history is rewritten every other week. The Maya not knowing the history between Ridge and Rick is one of the most glaring given all the events that's happened just in the last year alone, much less in Rick's entire post-Justin Tolkensen adult life.

• Love 4

I had to laugh when Liam was having a memory of Steffy walking down-the-aisle style in her Duluth Trading wedding gear and then they cut to Godzilla stomping on Tokyo, ooops, I mean Steffy walking on the beach.

• Love 9

That would have been perfect!

Deacon was a moron for going along with Quinn but at least he was trying to talk some sense into her. Wyatt is just being conveniently ignorant and using his mother's insanity for his own benefit.

The two main stories are so frigging gross. Ridge needs to be blown out of the water right along with Quinn.

Is there anyone on this show worth rooting for?

Truth, Wyatt is just as bad as his mother at this point, 'bout "Oh she took him to the hospital." Riiiiiight and Brooke and Ridge are Christian virgins and Hope's a Hell's Angel Member. *eyeroll

• Love 4

When Steffy was out on the beach, I was seriously waiting for Deacon to come staggering by.

Knowing this show, he'd probably imprint on her the way Steffy did after Liam saved her from drowning in the bathtub.
  • Love 9

I don't know much about depression, but I don't think having hallucinations is one of its symptoms. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Either way hallucinating Katie is a hoot! Rest of show bored me.

I think that was the only way to show how paranoid Katie was and how low her self esteem is imagining everything to the n'th degree.  She is seeing things that are way out of proportion.  

• Love 3

I don't know much about depression, but I don't think having hallucinations is one of its symptoms. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Either way hallucinating Katie is a hoot! Rest of show bored me.

It could be a possibility if Katie is taking antidepressants and mixing them with alcohol. If she's also taking anti-anxiety meds with booze, that increases anxiety and paranoia by like 1000%. I also agree with FoghornLeghorn's assessment.

If Liam's brain operates in color-chromatic static mode, then no wonder he's such an indecisive waffling tool! Maybe when he recovers, the writers will do a personality retcon on him and make him Mr. OCD-Decisive.

• Love 6

Can Liam be retconned into a character with a personality independent of who he's sticking his dick into?

Ridge was a waffle, but his romances were just one part of his character. I've said this many times over the six years since Liam came on this show, but it bares repeating: I have no idea what motivates this guy to do anything he does.

• Love 8

At least Don King Jr's hair was a little more under control today, thank goodness. All throughout yesterday's episode it got wilder and wilder and it looked like Nicole couldn't stop staring at it. It really looked like that was what was causing her so much grief. That hair was just freaking her out.

Bwahaha, made my morning!! Im so disappointed the way they have done Quinn. She must be leaving the show,or why else would they paint her into a corner. You can sure tell Liam and Wyatt are brothers, because they both lack some kind of a gene that makes them intelligent. I still dont care for too tall Thomas and his fixation with the bebe. Just hurry up and tell him,Caroline. 

• Love 5

Maybe they expect fans to feel sorry for Quinn. I don't know. I know I don't feel sorry for her but some people do.

I could never feel sorry for a character that acts pathetic over Liam. Especially when the character talks about being changed for the better because of him and all he has done is bring out all her worst tendencies.

Random observation - does amnesia make you forget how to shave? SC's beard looks gross.

• Love 8

Random observation - does amnesia make you forget how to shave? SC's beard looks gross.

On the contrary, Amnesia enhances hair follicles allowing for optimum growth. Pre-amnesia, Waffles couldn't grow out his beard to save his life.

• Love 7

I wish Liam would remember stuff but with "Eve" superimposed over Puffy.

I just imagined Quinn wearing Steffy's various wedding ensembles and saying "cha cha cha" over and over again, and, I won't lie, I laughed.  

• Love 15

It could be a possibility if Katie is taking antidepressants and mixing them with alcohol. If she's also taking anti-anxiety meds with booze, that increases anxiety and paranoia by like 1000%. I also agree with FoghornLeghorn's assessment.

When it comes to Katie's anxiety about $Bill and Brooke still sniffing each other for availability, she's not far from wrong, having every reason for concern. Adding alcohol to antidepressants can't help. The hallucinations could be fed by too much self-medicating, but seems over the top even for B&B. 

Each time $Bill and Brooke push for Katie to reconcile, I am reminded that until recently Brooke was bearing her soul to $Bill and it was all about how she had not stopped loving him. Brooke didn't care a fig about what that information would do to $Bill and Katie's marriage, and complained that she only being honest about her all-important feelz, didn't mean any harm or was being held to an uncomfortable accounting of her past sexual history and predatory behavior.

As it was pointed out by Brooke today, $Bill is not a patient man, having little compassion for other people's issues -- His approach to living is that everything is about him and a when it's not, it needs to be quashed or dispensed with. And then there's Brooke, bound and determined to help Katie ... er ... $Bill, though she has already made a hash of her relationship with her sister by macking on $Bill, another step in her history of not respecting social boundaries. Brooke being told her help is the last thing anyone needs means she'll be phoning and dropping by non-stop. Brooke cannot help herself but to aggravate Katie's depression by insisting on being in the middle of it.

Katie knows too well how myopic $Bill and Brooke are and how they compliment each other with their selfishness -- The world only revolves around $Bill, and Brooke willingly abandons the world to focus on her Greatest Love The One DESTINY.

• Love 10

Has anyone else caught the most recent Quinn/Liam/Steffy/Wyatt promo?  I could swear the wording about the Steffy/Wyatt wedding was something to the effect of "will her future be in jeopardy because of her past?"  So are they really trying to portray this as Steffy and Wyatt are this genuine, deeply in love couple, and not a rebound?  

• Love 4

Has anyone else caught the most recent Quinn/Liam/Steffy/Wyatt promo?  I could swear the wording about the Steffy/Wyatt wedding was something to the effect of "will her future be in jeopardy because of her past?"  So are they really trying to portray this as Steffy and Wyatt are this genuine, deeply in love couple, and not a rebound?  

And the big question....does anyone really care at this point??

• Love 10

Katie taking her alcoholism to the secret-stash phase led directly to her being tipsy and giggly while in her underwear, so for that alone she may have already won the week.  Not that the competition is all that strong, though--Steffy trying to convince herself she's over Liam while preparing to marry his half-brother?  Pfft.  Hell, Liam trying to rewind his brain VCR isn't that interesting apart from its inherent awesomely bad schlock and Quinn's increasingly panicky faces.

• Love 7