Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I hope Kody ran around to every male within 1000 feet of Christine for the duration of the wedding and reception, making each one sign a form stating that they would not marry Christine and steal Kody's tens of dollars, while Robyn followed him around tugging at his sleeve saying, "Kodeeeeee!  I wanna dannnce!!!" 

For Christine's sake, I hope not! How humiliating! However, if he sat with Robyn, and ruined her evening by growling, " What about that guy? Do you think he's the one she's with? Oh, maybe it's that one. He's the one after MY money.  No, I think it's that tall guy, I saw him looking her over. Damn it, Robyn it could be any of these guys. Look at her laughing and smiling at them all." Now that would suit me just fine. 

Edited by Liddy52
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 10/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, Liddy52 said:
On 10/25/2022 at 1:22 PM, laurakaye said:

I hope Kody ran around to every male within 1000 feet of Christine for the duration of the wedding and reception, making each one sign a form stating that they would not marry Christine and steal Kody's tens of dollars, while Robyn followed him around tugging at his sleeve saying, "Kodeeeeee!  I wanna dannnce!!!" 

"Steal Kody's TENS of dollars"  I'm dead!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I just watched the new season of Cooking With Just Christine. I thought it was much better than the first season. She was relaxed, professional and the recipes were appealing much so than the white lasagna and the "kitchen sink" carrot cake from last season. Mykelti and Ysabel looked very nice and Christine looked the best that I have ever seen her. I had my doubts that there would be a second season but I think she has really improved and I like that her daughters and her Mom are there with her. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

"Steal Kody's TENS of dollars"  I'm dead!

I found him saying that to Christine really bizarre, but Christine didn’t seem that shocked.  Certainly, she doesn’t believe he’s loaded.  Does she?  

• LOL 4

Apparently the advertising on this site has a sense of humor...

image.thumb.png.e73f6f1c2bb6256625aefa72096be40c.png

That said, I hope Christine didn't give one penny to KoDouche and Sobyn. "Robyn and I's money", BULLSHIT. Robyn doesn't do jack shit to earn money, unless you include her penciling in her hatchet brows for each episode.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 10/28/2022 at 9:28 AM, 65mickey said:

I just watched the new season of Cooking With Just Christine. I thought it was much better than the first season. She was relaxed, professional and the recipes were appealing much so than the white lasagna and the "kitchen sink" carrot cake from last season. Mykelti and Ysabel looked very nice and Christine looked the best that I have ever seen her. I had my doubts that there would be a second season but I think she has really improved and I like that her daughters and her Mom are there with her. 

I hope some of the males in the family will join her. Men cook, too!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 10/28/2022 at 10:46 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I found him saying that to Christine really bizarre, but Christine didn’t seem that shocked.  Certainly, she doesn’t believe he’s loaded.  Does she?  

He must believe it 😅😅😅

• LOL 2

Did I miss where Christine is living - is she in an apartment?  Did she buy a house?  

Whatever she's doing, Meri, Janelle and Robyn should take note - this is what living without Kody looks like.  This is what freedom and happiness and independence looks like, minus 180 pounds of hair gel and patriarchal ego.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Did I miss where Christine is living - is she in an apartment?  Did she buy a house?  

Whatever she's doing, Meri, Janelle and Robyn should take note - this is what living without Kody looks like.  This is what freedom and happiness and independence looks like, minus 180 pounds of hair gel and patriarchal ego.

Last time I checked Christine was renting and living in one half of a duplex

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I just watched Cooking With Just Christine on TLC.  She's very easy with her kids, and they seem to like doing these videos with mom.

I try to picture Sobbyn doing the same with her daughters, and I can't see the same kind of easy interaction between them.  

Christine's a natural on camera.  I hope Meri and Sobbyn are jealous, if they watch.  Serves them right for bitching about her leaving the fambly, and how it affects THEM.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I read a quote from Christine saying, "she never knew dads did Halloween until now". She said her mom was the only one involved growing up and she did it with her kids. How is it it took her 20+ years to notice that plenty of dads trick or treat with their kids?

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Has this been discussed?  It appears that Christine has almost a million followers on Instagram, is that right?  At least over 900,000.  So, according to this article, she could be making pretty good money.  Hmmmm…Those with a million followers average income $180,000.  Annually.  

https://nealschaffer.com/how-much-do-instagram-influencers-make/

Her Instagram isn’t monetized. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 5

I tried the Sister Schuberts.  Once was enough.  I can't blame anyone for making rolls from scratch.  They taste so good fresh from the oven.  I haven't tried Christine's recipe, but perhaps we will for the holidays.  

I buy a bag of sour dough rolls straight from the bakery freezer. Crispy on the outside and sourdough inside. I keep them in the freezer and reheat one at a time as needed. I'm in the boonies of MT, never heard of Sister Schuberts except from here. I live alone and baking a bunch of rolls is more trouble than I need. I just pull out the roll/s I want for a meal and into the toaster oven and I am good to go. May not be the same thing but very yummy anyway!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Actually I missed it until now and I'm always on the lookout for a good yeasty roll. Are the SS rolls in the grocery store? Freezer section?

Yes, freezer section where garlic bread etc is.  They are good but they don't rise - they stay oddly flat.  They remind me of Texas Roadhouse rolls but flat. 

The ones in the bag that you take out and bake on a sheet pan are delicious. I put a pat of butter on each roll and they take around 10 minutes. It doesn't bother me that they don't rise they are still good and a heck of a lot less trouble than making rolls from scratch.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, smarty said:

Yes, freezer section where garlic bread etc is.  They are good but they don't rise - they stay oddly flat.  They remind me of Texas Roadhouse rolls but flat. 

I took my roll response to the small talk thread.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I just bumped into a rerun of the episode where Kody simply assumed that Christine was going to sell her house and pour the money straight into Coyote Pass because it was "Family Money". For some reason I missed this scene when I first watched it and it left me utterly baffled! What an idiot! As if Christine was going to walk away with nothing!? His absolute shock when realising Christine wasn't planning on that was priceless!

This is the direct result of the mess they made of their finances. They have completely lost track of who owned what bit in the first place and distributed the money unevenly again, with the bulk going to the land and Robyn's mansion. Christine was lucky with her house. She could sell, raise a certain finger, pack up and leave while keeping the profit as her share of the family money. Janelle and Meri aren't as lucky. The family bank account seems empty and their shares are in a worthless piece of land and, again, Robyn's mansion and their lifestyle.  Janelle in particular drew the short end of the stick. She could have lived somewhere in a nice house mortgage free (her inheritance) with a little pension. But she sacrificed it all by handing it over to an incapable, immature idiot called Kody Brown.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I didn't recognize the New Christine! 

image.png.64d648f1929d46b38aba4fd1a4c29e4c.png

She seems to have genuine happiness, not the sort of fake impression she tried to give before.

I think the reason she was so annoying when she talked about polygamy previously is because she was compensating for being unhappy and it came out as flaky, ditzy and unbelievable. Now she can be who she really is. 

• Like 7
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

She seems to have genuine happiness, not the sort of fake impression she tried to give before.

I think the reason she was so annoying when she talked about polygamy previously is because she was compensating for being unhappy and it came out as flaky, ditzy and unbelievable. Now she can be who she really is. 

She probably didn’t even know how much she was ‘acting’ especially in those really early seasons, but she definitely came off as trying to overdo the keep sweet, we all just adore each other, Stepford act. But that still came off better than Meri’s sour smugness or Robyns fake Disney Princess.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I completely agree.

Christine looks great, and she seems so good, so strong. I hope she has a wonderful life.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm very interested to see if she ever reverses her stance on polygamy in general - at least the particular kind of "principle" she was bound to. On Patreon, Gwen commented about how "polygamy made my mom feel like a victim" - or "powerless" or something like that. She actually said polygamy screwed with her dad too. I think Christine does see that the ideology she used to champion is in fact problematic. But I somehow don't think she will say it out loud. I go back and forth on this in my head.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
49 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm very interested to see if she ever reverses her stance on polygamy in general - at least the particular kind of "principle" she was bound to. On Patreon, Gwen commented about how "polygamy made my mom feel like a victim" - or "powerless" or something like that. She actually said polygamy screwed with her dad too. I think Christine does see that the ideology she used to champion is in fact problematic. But I somehow don't think she will say it out loud. I go back and forth on this in my head.

I could 100% understand Christine feeling like she had to stay with it as long as she did.  She was born into the culture.  None of the others were really around it until their parents decided to join it.  More so Kody as he was a grown man when his dad decided to take on another wife.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think Janelle will likely go down the middle and say when it works, it works and is great, but when it stops working it can be difficult. She might compare to monogamous marriages.

But I think she'll add in that she is done with men and is happy being on her own.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 4
Just now, GeeGolly said:

I think she'll likely go down the middle and say when it works, it works and is great, but when it stops working it can be difficult. She might compare to monogamous marriages.

But I think she'll add in that she is done with men and is happy being on her own.

Actually I think I read somewhere that Christine has been dating, but just casually for now, just to have fun.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
10 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Actually I think I read somewhere that Christine has been dating, but just casually for now, just to have fun.  

I should have been clearer in my post. I was jumping on a post about Janelle. (or I thought I was, lol)

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I think Janelle will likely go down the middle and say when it works, it works and is great, but when it stops working it can be difficult. She might compare to monogamous marriages.

I think Janelle already kinda said this when she said that polygamy can be a struggle for 5...10...20 years !

• Like 8
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Christine looks great in this photo!

The way Sobyn is looking these days and the way Christine is glowing...wonder if at some point Kodouche might worry he kicked the wrong wife to the curb!! 

• LOL 11
12 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

wonder if at some point Kodouche might worry he kicked the wrong wife to the curb!! 

You know the old sayings: Never judge a book by its cover... It's not the looks that count, but the inner values. Oh wait, we're talking about Goblyn. Nevermind 😉

Edited by Elodia
  • LOL 5
13 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

The way Sobyn is looking these days and the way Christine is glowing...wonder if at some point Kodouche might worry he kicked the wrong wife to the curb!! 

Nah he’ll blame ROBYN for letting herself go and start looking for wife #5. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Teri313 said:
49 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Or blame Christine for causing the stress that wreaked havoc on Robyn.

Or blame Meri on general principles. He'll forget about Janelle completely until she's ready to walk, then it all turns on her.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I think Janelle already kinda said this when she said that polygamy can be a struggle for 5...10...20 years !

I think it's a struggle, until you learn how to go with the flow, or really just get yourself mentally in the right place to accept your situation.  I think Janelle did that by staying away from the house for a 12-14 hour stretch back in the day.  Now that she only has one kid at home, she can go do her own thing.  So you have time to let other things make you happy and take your mind off the home situation.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Now that I'd like to see! I'm sure in his mind he's thought at least a few times about getting some younger wives and creating a new baby army...one that he controls with his super masculine patriarchy...🙄 🤪

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 10/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, Cetacean said:

Is there some rule in this family that all dresses must be purchased one size too small? Even the slimmest of Christine's girls had dresses that were so tight that they showed every flaw.  But, that said, they are an attractive group.

Omg. I was thinking the same thing!  A couple of them could've sized up for a better fit.  For myself, I don't care what size the label says, if it's ill-flattering, it's not worth it.  

• Love 1