Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

(edited)

OMG -- her eyebrows!!!!   I had to look away -- they are hideous.  I can't imagine she did that to herself.   Are they tattooed on? 

Edited by MissT
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She's starting to look exactly like Deanne, the leader of the LLR cult.

I think so too, and Meri is probably closer to that scary cult leader than she's ever been with her sister wives, excepting maybe Robyn once upon a time.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MissT said:

OMG -- her eyebrows!!!!   I had to look away -- they are hideous.  I can't imagine she did that to herself.   Are they tattooed on? 

She needs to fire her microblading tech. Whoever did her brows did a terrible job.

(Disclaimer: I've had my own brows done so I know whereof I speak)

Meri looks like Divine in that pic. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Meri looks like Divine in that pic. 

It looks like she had her brows shaved off and drawn on higher and more arched, like Divine's.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Meri in Chicago: (second picture is a screenshot from a video of her giving the dogs treats she brought for them. 😱

53DDC0CE-1904-456D-91DF-821390CC2A22.jpeg

5ABEBC94-27B3-48D6-8CE7-86B4336ED848.jpeg

19 hours ago, suomi said:

She looks like a linebacker in this Irma, yo. 

Yeeeeeup. Give this woman a football uniform. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I don't know which is worse, her eyebrows or the cartoon-dog pattern on her shirt.

Are preschoolers now designing for LuLaNo?

EDIT: "This Irma Though."  Meri, you're not 17 so don't use "though" like that.  Also, I'm pretty sure I could walk into any Old Navy and find a striped t-shirt just like that.  And I wouldn't have to sit through three hours of you and your strange married friends Vogue-ing and singing to purchase it.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 12
  • Love 12
Just now, deirdra said:

Why does Mariah always have the same selfie face she probably sports when taking a sh!t?  Meri apparently re-drew her eyebrows for the trip to Wrigley Field.

Good analogy. It's like she's trying SOOO hard to convince the world that she's just this super happy person, trying too hard.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

If Mariah does need an easy job when the TLC money dries up, I’m sure she could approach mom’s second home Disneyland about being a Captain Hook impersonator. Stick a red hat, hook and a faux moustache on her, with that chinny grin and she’s got the gig! 

ECF50929-6684-4804-967D-DAB620FC3135.thumb.jpeg.e7019f4ab8888f14c4b1ef377cfc1193.jpeg

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Audge has a rainbow purse!  Do you suppose she might be gay just like Mariah?  No.........can't be.  Never mind.

No that’s a bit of a stretch. She’s never given us any reason to suspect she may be flaunting her sexual orientation. Her hashtags, dress code and general content of posts are always very non-specific or heterosexual themed. Definitely nothing gay to see there, your gaydar is broken.

• LOL 18
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

No that’s a bit of a stretch. She’s never given us any reason to suspect she may be flaunting her sexual orientation. Her hashtags, dress code and general content of posts are always very non-specific or heterosexual themed. Definitely nothing gay to see there, your gaydar is broken.

But what about the queer sneakers? Were they just pretending to be bi-curious?

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 10
On 7/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, Sandy W said:

Meri has no little kids at home to keep calm and alert to possible evacuation during this disaster.  It would have been so nice to read that she had popped up a tent to offer iced water and refreshments to those brave souls on the front lines protecting her property.

This. ⬆️  Perhaps she did, but I've yet to read where she finished  packing up she then volunteered to do something, anything at all, to help others through this. Please let me know otherwise if I'm wrong.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Who can forget those long-sleeved tees with the sleeveless top over them?  And Robyn being horrified at trying on "revealing" dresses in SF?  Such phonies.

I still shudder at the recollection of Robyn in a group photo, wearing a V-neck metallic brocade cocktail dress with a long-sleeved crew-necked t-shirt under.  I'm guessing the dress was an older item from her wardrobe, a relic from when she led a much more cosmopolitan life and accumulated all her profound wisdom that she was happy to share with the Browns to enlighten them to the ways of the world.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Perhaps she did, but I've yet to read where she finished  packing up she then volunteered to do something, anything at all, to help others through this. Please let me know otherwise if I'm wrong.

You're not wrong.  The Browns are, and always have been, takers not givers.  If even one of them had done anything charitable, there would be TLC cameras documenting every single second.  In Meri's mind these folks are doing their job so they aren't worth any extra attention.  After all, she deserves protection.  After all, she has to live the life of the persecuted.

• Love 6
On 7/31/2019 at 1:19 PM, ginger90 said:

Meri in Chicago: (second picture is a screenshot from a video of her giving the dogs treats she brought for them. 😱

53DDC0CE-1904-456D-91DF-821390CC2A22.jpeg

5ABEBC94-27B3-48D6-8CE7-86B4336ED848.jpeg

Not a good look for Meri; She looks like a blow-up doll.  Does ANYONE in that family constructively critique these pics before posting? 😑

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Has Meri said why she has the dog now, and if it’s permanent or not?

She hasn’t, but Mariah and Audrey are going to be traveling. (without Mosby  as a support animal, apparently)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Does ANYONE in that family constructively critique these pics before posting?

Why would they?  They all think they are gorgeous.  You monogamists just don't understand.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Fosca said:

Has Meri said why she has the dog now, and if it’s permanent or not?

Isn't this the same dog she had to carry around at Lizzie's all day during the grand opening so it wouldn't pee everywhere?  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Not a good look for Meri; She looks like a blow-up doll.  Does ANYONE in that family constructively critique these pics before posting? 😑

You're right!  I didn't see that at first glance.  

Kohola calls it.  We boring monogamists "don't understand."  If they love their dumb pictures, simply everyone else will love them, too!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She hasn’t, but Mariah and Audrey are going to be traveling. (without Mosby  as a support animal, apparently)

So Mariah is leaving all of her devoted yoga students in the lurch while she visits friends in SLC?  Maybe Meri had to take him since all major airlines have banned Mariah & her fake ESA.

Yes, that is the dog Meri had to carry around Lizzie's since he is not potty trained.  Raised like King Sol and Areola, no doubt.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

You're right!  I didn't see that at first glance.  

Kohola calls it.  We boring monogamists "don't understand."  If they love their dumb pictures, simply everyone else will love them, too!

Heheheh, we three are gonna have to show ourselves to da door if we keep on misbehavin! 😎 😜 😁

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

So Mariah is leaving all of her devoted yoga students in the lurch while she visits friends in SLC?  Maybe Meri had to take him since all major airlines have banned Mariah & her fake ESA.

Yes, that is the dog Meri had to carry around Lizzie's since he is not potty trained.  Raised like King Sol and Areola, no doubt.

He lived with Meri when Mariah was in college.  I think she would have potty trained him.  King Sol and Areola though?  Who knows.😋😋

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, toodles said:

King Sol and Areola though?  Who knows.

Since they are probably still sleeping with Sobbyn I bet she thinks it's easier to roll over and change a diaper and then shove a pacifier in their mouths than get up with them and take them to the bathroom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

If it's the same dog - evidently, Mariah allowed Meri's house-training to lapse. Meri said she was carrying him inside the B&B because he isn't trained.

Who wants that in the house beyond the puppy stage (or during a temporary illness or condition)? Yuck. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, suomi said:

Mariah allowed Meri's house-training to lapse.

That's just disgusting and lazy as hell.  The poor dog must be so confused.  Maybe if Pudge spent less time in coffee shops and more time with the dog this wouldn't be an issue. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

Because you know that is exactly what you do when you are trying to build a following.  Have 1-2 classes than bail.  When she takes herself seriously as a yoga instructor I might.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Because you know that is exactly what you do when you are trying to build a following.  Have 1-2 classes than bail.  When she takes herself seriously as a yoga instructor I might.

Would imagine her target group is off school for the summer and most likely the market is over saturated with yoga instructors in a city the size of Chicago.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Would imagine her target group is off school for the summer and most likely the market is over saturated with yoga instructors in a city the size of Chicago.

She may do better if she adjusts her target market, maybe to the 60-80 year age group.  She may appear to them to have a toned, fit body.  She could put a new hook on her routines and set them to music, something like Sweating to the Oldies, ala Richard Simmons.

Second Thoughts: - Maybe not, I'm over 80 and she looks neither toned nor fit to me but I do envy the positions and contortions she puts her body through.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2