Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This is from Facebook. She posted the same thing on her Instagram, too. (I blurred the children’s faces in one, and cropped the other)

1452791B-1E98-4759-918F-64CBC5E3C756.jpeg

B9EE29F1-AEB8-4DAA-B6E2-A4DD12CE7BC3.jpeg

0FA0FBF9-6272-4E6A-9EF5-FECD00E8F966.jpeg

Ugh!  Misuse of the apostrophe drives me nuts. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Ugh!  Misuse of the apostrophe drives me nuts. 

Apostrophe abuse!  It's not that hard--conjunctions and possessives. It's so common you can see this mistake on menus and even storefront signage. People paid for that mistake. 

Of course anyone pointing it out is the bad guy, not the twit who doesn't know BASIC, grade school taught rules. 

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F195A174-CFBE-4491-9671-EC7B0CE33C6B.jpeg

8BA67523-7CBC-4E5F-B14A-2118E41A3B34.jpeg

Adam and Tamiky?  Tamify?  But this would be the Adam once married to Janelle, yes?

Meri and Kody??  Hahahahaha

What does The Final Five mean?  I thought Meri was one of eight or nine siblings, is she saying that these are the only five that are left?

And if I'm a mom, I don't know that I would want to see a sign every day indicating how far away my kids are from me.

Go back to shilling holey leggings, Meri.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Adam and Tamiky?  Tamify?  But this would be the Adam once married to Janelle, yes?

Meri and Kody??  Hahahahaha

What does The Final Five mean?  I thought Meri was one of eight or nine siblings, is she saying that these are the only five that are left?

And if I'm a mom, I don't know that I would want to see a sign every day indicating how far away my kids are from me.

Go back to shilling holey leggings, Meri.

Well, I know she had a sister who died from cancer but something tells me she's only counting the full sibs and not any from other wives her dad might have had. 

Isn't it strange that Meri's mom never references the other wives that her husband had?  Also, do you wonder if Kody's mom and Janelle's mom still live together? 

3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

And it certainly doesn't do anything to enhance the guest experience.

She probably got the idea from a similar sign at Disneyland.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

And it certainly doesn't do anything to enhance the guest experience.

Once again, her marketing skills really suck.  What guest cares about the siblings of the owner? 

• Love 7

I'm not going to lie - if I could I would be soooo tempted to go on this cruise as a non-group member so that I could spy/snark on them. But sadly I have a baby at home and, as they say, I want the privilege of raising my child.🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Sign Me Up!!!   No wait, I'll be washing my hair those 4 nights.

I will be waxing the cat.  First I have to get a cat!!  Maybe I'll watch an important documentary on uses of the chisel

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Once again, a major marketing fail. Just looks like a big featureless field and cannot even discern an arch. No flowers, no garden ornaments, no water features.

Yeah, Mer, where do I sign up. Not.

I love to garden so if it were me, I'd be growing all sorts of flowers and probably some veggies as well - heirloom tomatoes, lettuce, herbs, etc.  A chef's garden, like at the venerated MacCallum House in Mendocino. 

(Highly recommend this place btw - the free breakfast is amazing and Mendocino is lovely)

https://www.maccallumhouse.com/about/philosophy.php

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Once again, a major marketing fail. Just looks like a big featureless field and cannot even discern an arch. No flowers, no garden ornaments, no water features.

I totally agree about the yard being very blah, but to me it actually looks quite small.  The unsightly gazebo/patio area has to be right behind her, which just leaves this grassy area that isn't even made completely private by the hedge.  (Hi, neighbor's car!)  And that's not to say that small and intimate spaces can't be lovely, but this is just drab, drab, drab.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

And that's not to say that small and intimate spaces can't be lovely, but this is just drab, drab, drab.

But you haven't seen it after Kody has strung lights!!!! (LOL)

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

What's telling on her hashtags is "#getawayhouse". Then she bitches when people talk about whether or not she's leaving--the jackass kinda puts it out there.

Lots of people in Arizona have second (summer) houses up in the mountains.  So that's what "getaway" house means here.  Just a place to get away.

Personally, I think the smartest move Meri could make would be to REALLY use it in the manner you suggest.  She needs to leave Flagstaff.  All of her happy pictures are when she's away from the "fambly."

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

That seems pretty expensive for a 4 day cruise - I just looked on the cruise website and rates start at 279 for an inside cabin per person and 359 for ocean view -cruise only rates . Is Royal Caribbean the official cruise line of D list celebrities like Meri and Whitney Thore ?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wonder if a non-LLN person were to go on this cruise, would they spend 24/7 trying to get away from all the MLM crazies trying to get them to sign up?  Because that would be a living nightmare.

Also, if one is prone to seasickness, I'd imagine the plethora of headache-inducing patterns and prints swishing past on the Lido deck would make one feel much, much worse.

I'll pass, I have to rearrange my sock drawer (and if you know the movie this line came from, you are my spirit sister). 🙂

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

If someone pays for me I would go but would I have to hang out with these weirdos?  #don'tmakemehangwithclowns  #livingmyWHY😫  #itsmoreyellowinperson 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder if a non-LLN person were to go on this cruise, would they spend 24/7 trying to get away from all the MLM crazies trying to get them to sign up?  Because that would be a living nightmare.

Also, if one is prone to seasickness, I'd imagine the plethora of headache-inducing patterns and prints swishing past on the Lido deck would make one feel much, much worse.

I'll pass, I have to rearrange my sock drawer (and if you know the movie this line came from, you are my spirit sister). 🙂

Oh, it's not an official LLR cruise, it's just Meri with her LLBuds trying to drum up business for her travel agent friend.

Bet she's getting a kickback.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I've never had the urge to go on a cruise, but if I WAS going to go I sure as hell wouldn't go on one leaving from Galveston, TX 

Now I have the Glen Campbell song in my head. 

As a cruise veteran, I can vouch for the fact that Galveston is a good port.  Not as hectic as some of the larger ports, with good parking nearby.  We cruised out of there to Cozumel, Roatan, and somewhere else I can't remember.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

As a cruise veteran, I can vouch for the fact that Galveston is a good port.  Not as hectic as some of the larger ports, with good parking nearby.  We cruised out of there to Cozumel, Roatan, and somewhere else I can't remember.  

It might be, but what if one lives closer to California or Florida? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

It might be, but what if one lives closer to California or Florida? 

Those are fine as well.  Living in Arizona,  we have to travel in some direction.  It just depends on where you want to go.  I doubt we'll be going out of Galveston again,  as we don't particularly want to go on the western Caribbean route again.  North to Alaska!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That seems pretty expensive for a 4 day cruise - I just looked on the cruise website and rates start at 279 for an inside cabin per person and 359 for ocean view -cruise only rates . Is Royal Caribbean the official cruise line of D list celebrities like Meri and Whitney Thore ?

My guess is they are not renting a standard cabin.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I apologize in advance for so many pictures. I am not even including them all. These are from her Instagram stories, and piss me off, so I’m sharing.....perhaps I’m not alone.

3BAC81B0-B3EC-4C4A-9D81-D2CCEA39E31D.jpeg

624A8CE7-EDAE-4017-8160-750D7F3715E2.jpeg

A54A725E-02D8-44B4-8C82-2676F41077EC.jpeg

33B5BD12-F5A7-47E4-A83C-B507B418D2BA.jpeg

87EE22C5-2895-48A3-B3B0-E4F5B5181490.jpeg

DDEC2A2D-4BD0-416D-8B51-F05324398FC0.jpeg

Yep!  There may be lives at risk, but let's capitalize on it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

So okay... She's supposed to be preparing to evacuate. When pray tell is she going to get this stuff to the post office, and if there is an evacuation does she expect the postman to come pick up?

Also let's not even get into the probability that whatever is shipped is going to reek of smoke.

• Love 12

Is our dear Mare trying desperately to stay in the top tier of LuLaNo?  She is despicable and then some.  Sandy nailed it, she's capitalizing.  Shame on her.  And shame on her sycophant ass-kissers for buying into this.  

• Love 11
(edited)

Her behavior is disgusting.  What’s next a “Plague” Sale?  Yep folks, prairie dogs are dying!  Come hear the Angles sing! Mismatched clothing with slight smoky smell.  Each and every outfit goes from day to night.  Attend the funeral of your favorite prairie dog, then go straight Gavelston to board my cruise.  No need to stop home and change outfits! The prairie dogs are dead so they don’t mind the atrocious clothes, and the cruisers sell this shit, so we don’t care either.  Win-Win for everybody! Operators are standing by.....oh wait they’re not operators, they’re firefighters.  You know, because I should be preparing to evacuate instead of shilling my shit.  

giphy.gif

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I apologize in advance for so many pictures. I am not even including them all. These are from her Instagram stories, and piss me off, so I’m sharing.....perhaps I’m not alone.

3BAC81B0-B3EC-4C4A-9D81-D2CCEA39E31D.jpeg

624A8CE7-EDAE-4017-8160-750D7F3715E2.jpeg

A54A725E-02D8-44B4-8C82-2676F41077EC.jpeg

33B5BD12-F5A7-47E4-A83C-B507B418D2BA.jpeg

87EE22C5-2895-48A3-B3B0-E4F5B5181490.jpeg

DDEC2A2D-4BD0-416D-8B51-F05324398FC0.jpeg

"Clear My Shop Fire Sale"? Ummm, just my take as having worked wildland fires: How. Fucking. Rude. 

This isn't a joke. People can die fighting fire. Peoples' homes could be lost. Leave it to our Meri to turn it into a joke. I'm so mad I'd like to give her my old fire gear and send her onto the fire line and see how funny/opportunistic it is to her then. I can't stand this woman. 

Eh, never mind. She wouldn't be able to squeeze those fire trousers above her knees anyways (feeling especially snarky towards her today). There's a joke for her. 

• Love 15