Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Is she attempting to look sexy wearing a pajama top?

Here she goes again, trying to appear coyly provocative with a "rainbow" background.  Got to hand it to Meri, she is doing everything she can with posting veiled suggestions that she is leaving Flagstaff and an 'open to interpretation' photo of her with a family friend.  All carefully calculated to cause speculation and ensure a viewing audience for the coming season.

She's learned some real marketing skills at LLR.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

She filtered the photo so much that her nose disappeared.

and I call bullshit on the "Strong woman" sobriquet for Miss Meri.  Just because you're a total loudmouth fishwife beyotch doesn't mean you're "strong".  It just means you're a bitch.

Couldn't have said it better. To me, she comes off as weak because she constantly has to remind everyone how strong she is.  Strong women just are, they exude it. They don't need to remind everyone. 

• Love 10

Gah, those shoes/sandals, whatever they are.  Sooo fugly, they make her feet look gargantuan.  I'm rather sensitive to large appearing feet, as mine are large (thanks Dad, lol!), but if a shoe accentuates the size of my feet, I don't buy them, no matter how cute they are.  Meri should keep this in mind, but since this is Lularoe couture, I'm sure Meri thinks that it is the height of fashion and that the problem is everyone elses.  Nope, ugly is ugly.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, sarasue59 said:

Gah, those shoes/sandals, whatever they are.  Sooo fugly, they make her feet look gargantuan.  I'm rather sensitive to large appearing feet, as mine are large (thanks Dad, lol!), but if a shoe accentuates the size of my feet, I don't buy them, no matter how cute they are.  Meri should keep this in mind, but since this is Lularoe couture, I'm sure Meri thinks that it is the height of fashion and that the problem is everyone elses.  Nope, ugly is ugly.

I can relate.  I have big feet, my Mr. has even bigger feet, and we passed them on to our daughter.  I've passed up cute shoes by the ton so as not to draw attention to mine.

Didn't Meri send some "alluring" (ha!) photo to Sam wearing pajamas?  I'm pretty sure she did.  Gah.  This newest photo reminded me of that.  

• Love 6
On 8/10/2019 at 2:25 PM, Kohola3 said:

I see Meri's photographic talents are the same as the rest of the fambly.  Non-existent.

Magical, indeed.

The trees look curved - did she use one of Mariah's slimming filters on Lizzie's Inn?

Strong women don't strike coy toddler poses.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
42 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The trees look curved - did she use one of Mariah's slimming filters on Lizzie's Inn?

Yeah, it looked a little fish-eye-lens to me, the kind that realtors use to make small apartments look bigger.  I couldn't see why one would do that to an entire house, particularly one that is being advertised as cozy and charming and whatnot.

• Love 4
On 8/10/2019 at 2:56 PM, ginger90 said:

She looks like one of those China dolls you see advertised in grocery store rack women's magazines. EYEBROWS ARE SUPPOSED TO INVOLVE HAIR.

#thosefuckingcreepyasseyebrows

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 7
30 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

One of my ex-coworkers, a lovely woman who has since passed, looked like she crayoned her eyebrows on.  No visible hairs.  I thought maybe she had alopecia?  I doubt this is Meri's problem.  She just looks awful in that photo, and the hat (Aruba) just looks like bragging.  Hey, I'm a top seller of LuLaNoNo rags, and look where I got to go!  Just like her precious Mariah, going to Bali and posting ALL about it.  

This kind of crap makes me glad I'm old, and don't fill (feel) the need to post nonstop about my doings.  It's true, my life is boring, and I like it like that.  I rilly (really) can't stand pretentiousness in any form.

Now get off my lawn, before I turn the hose on!  And if you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk!  

OMG, that is hilarious.  I have a cousin that has always shaved her eyebrows off and just draws an odd shaped line for her eyebrow.  Her eye shadow is right out of the 70's one color lid.

• Love 4

My mom had her eyebrows tattooed.  At the dentist’s office. (Go figure) in South Texas. 

They were tastefully done.  My mom died recently....I was with her when she died.  The perfection of her eyebrows on her little face nearly did me in when I kissed her goodbye.  

I think Meri’s are drawn on. 

• Love 5

I also had a coworker with tattooed-on eyebrows (and lip liner.)  She wore full makeup every day, and had it down to 10 minutes.  Mind you, this was a blue-collar workplace.  After I was hired, I never wore makeup to work, because I sweat, and can't stand not to splash my face with cold water when I'm sweaty.

Yeah, Meri's eyebrows are crayoned on, I'm pretty sure!  She'd be better off to invest all her makeup/tanning dollars toward fixing that brown tooth.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

She just looks awful in that photo, and the hat (Aruba) just looks like bragging.  

Most people would spend money to fix the brown tooth before travelling the world.

Her unfeathered ovals of dung-coloured "eyeshadow" make it look like someone socked her in the eyes, harder on her left side.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

My brows are tattooed on because I have so little artistic ability that I can't even draw eyebrows.  They look so natural that people have no idea they're tattooed unless I tell them.  Which I don't usually do.

Mine too - I mean, I still have some natural brows but I was losing them quickly and all the biotin in the world wasn't helping. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

You do You Meri but I'm surprised you are not in Flagstaff scrambling for a place to live and conduct your FlagstaffFashion from now that your rental is sold.  Maybe she'll just be a vagabond gypsy for the next few years until the issue of where this family will eventually alight is resolved.  I can see them all jamming into Christine's Flagstaff purchased home or maybe even Christine's unsold LV home.  

Who would ever have thunk that it would be Christine that would have been able to shelter this crew?

• Love 3

Well I am surprised she isn't bullying herself into the next primo rental in Flagstaff.  Has she sort of flown the coop?  She is rarely in Flagstaff, as far as we can tell, right?  For TLC sake she will still be part of the fambly but in real life?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Well I am surprised she isn't bullying herself into the next primo rental in Flagstaff.  Has she sort of flown the coop?  She is rarely in Flagstaff, as far as we can tell, right?  For TLC sake she will still be part of the fambly but in real life?

I think she is probably done with the whole idea of prostrating herself at Kody's feet hoping to regain any form of respect or acceptance.  I have no doubt that she will ride the TLC train to the end of the line and the same with LLN.  

For her sake, I hope that Lizzie's place can generate enough income to support Meri and her mother in their old age because I'm pretty sure that Mariah won't be providing a safe haven for them in their Golden Years.

• Love 10

Questions...

Why is she on the floor?  What's with the  non-modest tank top?  Why is she acting like booking a flight is no big dill when this family has 14 mortages and an empty plot of plague-land to their names?  Why Oregon?  Is she swimming in so much cash that she can jet to wherever she wants at the drop of a cardigan?  Is she throwing shade at her other wives that she and she alone can take off whenever the mood hits her?  Is this all to get Kodoof's attention?

Whew.  I'm tired.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is she swimming in so much cash that she can jet to wherever she wants at the drop of a cardigan? 

It's probably on her "pay only interest until I get in so deep I have to declare bankruptcy" credit card.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

So I guess while she's in Oregon she can still harass and cajole her peeps to hurry up and pay those damn invoices within 12 hours but she'll get around to actually shipping those clothes whenever she gets back. 🙄

I know Amazon is an overused trope, so I'll reference Poshmark. Often I'll receive my purchase within 2-3 days. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

<snip>

For her sake, I hope that Lizzie's place can generate enough income to support Meri and her mother in their old age because I'm pretty sure that Mariah won't be providing a safe haven for them in their Golden Years.

And it seems like Meri is blowing through every penny she gets while she’s living her why (or however she puts it).

• Love 7
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

And it seems like Meri is blowing through every penny she gets while she’s living her why (or however she puts it).

I do wonder how much of her travels can be written off come tax time, though.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well, THAT looks like shit. I could get the same thing at old Navy.

For less than half the price.  Why, why, why, are stupid ass-kissers STILL buying her shit?

Those shoes + those feet = FUGLY.  

4 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Stay out if my state, Meri.   

I feel your pain.  Imagine when I saw the ep where Drudge took SludgePudge to Seattle, my hometown.  Ugh!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

‘Even my #lularoeamber says I’m a star’ 

Oh I didn’t realise she changed her name to America? 🙄 Unless she has, then no old Mare, it says nothing of the sort. To me, it says ‘I’m a boxy and shapeless looking generic sweater, that REALLY doesn’t go with those hideous sandals you insist on always wearing’. 

The arrogance on her is disgusting, definitely see how Mariah got the way she is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

A true stylist would know that to avoid looking short and squat, you should go with a long line of similar colour - I.e. don't roll up the cuffs and go with a sleek navy or black shoe or boot (no clodhoppers).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

For less than half the price.  Why, why, why, are stupid ass-kissers STILL buying her shit?

I feel your pain.  Imagine when I saw the ep where Drudge took SludgePudge to Seattle, my hometown.  Ugh!

I thought the same thing when I saw those f'n' ugly sandals.  Again.  Why?  Why would you make your feet look the size of gunboats when you don't have to?  Ugh!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Oh I didn’t realise she changed her name to America? 🙄 Unless she has, then no old Mare, it says nothing of the sort. To me, it says ‘I’m a boxy and shapeless looking generic sweater, that REALLY doesn’t go with those hideous sandals you insist on always wearing’. 

The arrogance on her is disgusting, definitely see how Mariah got the way she is. 

Here's my question.  ALL of them pose in some new outfit approximately 8,347 times a week.  Are they buying all this crap or are they simply being "models?"  If they're actually paying for it, OF COURSE they're all big sellers - they're keeping half their inventory.  I get that when you go to a store, there is a good possibility someone else has also tried on the clothes but how long are these "photo shoots?"  Are they wearing the clothes for several hours and then selling them?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Even more boxy and shapeless on her bulky shoulders. 

SO arrogant. She looks like an average middle age woman who just threw something on in those outfits, not the cover of Vogue. So full of herself and her "#flagstaff fashion" hashtag. No, it's not, Meri. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 7

her eyebrows do seem to be a step up from what she used to do, although a little too elongated but still an improvement. I think she draws them on, they're not consistent. The photo from chicago had the old shitty brows. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

her eyebrows do seem to be a step up from what she used to do, although a little too elongated but still an improvement. I think she draws them on, they're not consistent. The photo from chicago had the old shitty brows. 

If you zoom in on this photo, it almost looks like she drew this set of longbrows on below her previous, high-riding "Divine" brows (that area now appears lighter than the surrounding spray tan).  I would imagine that you can buy a range of eyebrow stencils from places that sell Mykelti's stick on nails.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She starts out in her stories saying she has an announcement. One of the screenshots:

1B204832-5DF0-46B6-A827-07695093DC3E.jpeg

Blah, blah, blah.......more nonsense. Then:

3AE925DF-F189-49B1-BF6B-0748FD45589F.jpeg

8AFE8FAF-6CFB-433C-9E70-D0616CFBB519.jpeg

All to say:

Maybe she should take her own shirt's advice! 

Btw she shouldn't refer to "tabloids" because it's just ONE. Radar is the only one that appears to show an interest in what she's doing. 

She'd freak out if no one reacted. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6