Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Btw she shouldn't refer to "tabloids" because it's just ONE. Radar is the only one that appears to show an interest in what she's doing. 

And Radar was reacting to her posts about leaving Flagstaff, which she purposely chose to write that way to suggest something was up.  Just like that she implies she has found a new man (LuLaHudson and that pose a couple of weeks ago with an unidentified man who turns out to be a relative).  Who does that?

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And Radar was reacting to her posts about leaving Flagstaff, which she purposely chose to write that way to suggest something was up.  Just like that she implies she has found a new man (LuLaHudson and that pose a couple of weeks ago with an unidentified man who turns out to be a relative).  Who does that?

An attention whore, like many of the Browns seem to be.  They thrive on drama.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

An attention whore, like many of the Browns seem to be.  They thrive on drama.

Exactly. Typical Meri, invites the drama herself by constantly and purposely toying with the public, by implying she has a ‘new man’ and then has the audacity to cry foul, when some dodgy tabloid (that nobody believes anyway), takes the bait and runs a desperate story. 

It all keeps people talking about her and helps sell her ugly rags, so it’s definitely a strategic move on her part.

Jokes on her though, as we all know that if any man actually paid her an ounce of interest, she’d be outta Flagstaff faster than she could deep-throat a banana. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 8/14/2019 at 8:22 PM, deirdra said:

A true stylist would know that to avoid looking short and squat, you should go with a long line of similar colour - I.e. don't roll up the cuffs and go with a sleek navy or black shoe or boot (no clodhoppers).

Agree.  Clodhoppers or broagan type shoes as my dad use to call them.  I've never understood the large sandals, gladiator sandals.  Those make your feet look ten times larger than they really are.  My niece wears a size ten shoes and she tries to wear dainty looking sandals.  Never thick looking sandals or shoes, except for working.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

They needed a cake that large for wedding at that dinky little B&B? Did they have to bring in porta potties?

If they keep the top tier to freeze and serve on the first anniversary, that cake feeds about 60 people, depending on how generous the slices are. Small weddings are often more generous in the serving size of the wedding cake.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I like how she puts job in parens. 

I love my job too, but today and yesterday as well as Friday afternoon I had time for myself. I get 6+ weeks of paid time off a year, 401k, pension, stock options, regular salary increases, annual bonuses, subsidized medical and dental benefits (including an on-site health clinic and fitness center)...

Kinda makes ya wonder how much Meri has set aside for her retirement or if she just thinks that LLR will last until the end of time.

15 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Boy does she look haggard!

Even with filters and a shit ton of eye makeup!

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

....she just thinks that LLR will last until the end of time.

That and the show. Absolutely none of them seems to have a grasp on reality.  Just because they get X bucks for that shitshow from TLC I highly doubt they are using the money wisely.  No insurance, no saving, nothing put aside for retirement. I think that they truly believe that the are so fascinating that they will be renewed until the end of time.

Buh-bye.  Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

• Love 9

Those eyebrows!  I have no words.

And that ratty bleached-out hair, that rivals her spawn Mariah and her so-called "husband" Kootie for ugliest hair.

Why would she post such an unflattering picture?  And why does she still have fawning fans buying her crappy clothes?  SMH

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

That and the show. Absolutely none of them seems to have a grasp on reality.  Just because they get X bucks for that shitshow from TLC I highly doubt they are using the money wisely.  No insurance, no saving, nothing put aside for retirement. I think that they truly believe that the are so fascinating that they will be renewed until the end of time.

Buh-bye.  Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

And yet there are regular people who live as though there was no tomorrow.  

• Love 5
On 8/13/2019 at 4:47 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Mine too - I mean, I still have some natural brows but I was losing them quickly and all the biotin in the world wasn't helping. 

I think we need to form a club. Mine were getting non existent towards hair line ( can be sign of thyroid issues ) and it does shorten your get out the door time. I need a touch up but can’t afford it right now and will have to travel 4 hours away. 

She has  been futzing with them for years it seems.  You would think in all her appearances on tv someone in make up would give her some advice.  

• Love 2
On 8/17/2019 at 5:51 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I wonder how pissed off Meri is because Kody is "helping" Christine sell instead of her.

Yeah, even FT is "helping" Mykelti move those awesome one-size-fits-all skinny jeans!  I have a feeling that this is part of why Meri is so on the move.  If she's not around, she doesn't have to be turned down by Kody when she asks him to model the fabulous Hudson t-shirt (which you can also purchase at pretty much any store that sells clothing).

13 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Who says the Browns aren’t thrifty? With all this travel, it’s nice to see she’s saving on the plane luggage fees, by carrying the bags under her eyes instead.  CECF3553-FC55-47A8-B179-AEF4F7DDE931.jpeg.19c44f371fd62feccab4f38e880ca776.jpeg

Are those false eyelashes too?  Or just 14 layers of mascara?  It must take her an  hour just to do her eyes.  Those eyebrows, though.......lolol  

2 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Do they not wear some type of wedding ring? I thought they had claddagh rings.

Probably just another Brown fam'ly "tradition" that fell by the wayside when it became too much work to maintain...like Kody's church sermons on Sunday, or fam'ly gatherings around the wet bar, or wife rotation, or modesty, or eating pork, etc.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6

I wonder if Lizzie's has a septic tank?  I was once at an event in a place of the same size and all of the toilets backed up mid-event. Not pretty.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
23 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I wonder if Lizzie's has a septic tank?  I was once at an event in a place of the same size and all of the toilets backed up mid-event. Not pretty.

That puts me in mind of the episode where I suspect the older boys (Hunter among them) didn't set the valve or whatever on their RV, and Kootie got sprayed with the fambly's excrement.  Robyn was swearing like a banshee about it being cold and snowy.  My vote for best episode.  "Kootie and Robyn get their just desserts."  LOL

My MIL actually had a porta-potty delivered to her house to host a huge family reunion.  She had a problem septic tank and didn't want to dill with her only toilet being out of order.

Now the question:  are SludgePudge going to have their weddingk at Lizzie's?  I'm thinking not, despite Meri's pleas.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Now the question:  are SludgePudge going to have their weddingk at Lizzie's?  I'm thinking not, despite Meri's pleas.

Are you kiddingk?!  Considering they needed a freaking audience for their proposal, there's no way the side yard at the B&B would hold all the adoring masses they'd invite to the actual nuptials.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Well, since the weddings have gotten progressively larger, fancier and (with the last one) classier, I think we can expect Mariah’s wedding to be a three ring circus of expense and drayma.  So Lizzie’s is definitely out!  

Remember Meri making a big dill of telling Aspyn that she would do whatever it took (monitarily, I assume) to see that she got the wedding she wanted?  Of course that was grand standing on Meri’s part to show her financial independence and prowess in front of Kootie and the other wives, but if that isn’t even one of her favorite sister-kids, can you imagine how she is going to be with her one and only princess?  The egos and the selfishness of both Meri and Mariah combined will make this wedding an extravaganza that is not to be missed.  Now add in Kootie’s foolishness and desire to show the viewing public just how woke he is by supporting this same sex marriage even more than he did the ones he has already had with his heterosexual children.  

Bonus:  Then there’s Sludge’s “I can’t believe that I stumbled into this reality family bonanza, lucky me” attitude and you have the recipe for something we will be happily snarking about for many months to come.  Yep, let the wedding planning shit show begin - I’m more than ready 😎

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Yeah, I was kind of kiddingk.  Her Royal Wokeness will have everythingk bigger and better than those pesky sisters that have had their weddingks on TLC.  You are right HWG, Meri was definitely not going to chip in for Aspyn's shindig.  She did that all for show, and I don't think anyone bought her bullshit offer.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yeah, I was kind of kiddingk.  Her Royal Wokeness will have everythingk bigger and better than those pesky sisters that have had their weddingks on TLC.  You are right HWG, Meri was definitely not going to chip in for Aspyn's shindig.  She did that all for show, and I don't think anyone bought her bullshit offer.

I wonder if Pudge and Sludge will refuse to budge from Chi-town for a wedding venue, where their fairy tale romance blossomed and flourished amidst all their woke friend folx.

Better yet, why not insist on Bali for a destination wedding, hoping that TLC is desperate enough for program content that they would pick up the travel, accommodation, and reception expenses for all participants.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Better yet, why not insist on Bali for a destination wedding, hoping that TLC is desperate enough for program content that they would pick up the travel, accommodation, and reception expenses for all participants.

Oh, yeah, Bali for sure.  Where they can be "one with nature, the universe, sea, sky, and water, the plants, the animals, the stars, and each other as they blend two queer lives into one" blah, blah, blah.  At least pictures from there are unlikely to include sewer grates.

I would pay TLC a million out of my pocket to cancel this pile of crap prior to the wedding.  I bet that would send Pudge and her entourage right into orbit - or to court to accuse TLC of discrimination against woke folx like her.

• LOL 12
48 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Makes me wonder . . . does LulaNo have a bridal line?

Oh, geez, don't give them any ideas.  Can you imagine the tawdry prints they could come up with?  Phallic symbols of all shapes and sizes.  Ugh.

• LOL 7

I will bet that one or both of them will be decked out in a white tuxedo, with pants stretched to maximum capacity.  They will be barefoot as a testament to the fact that they are grounded and in touch with mother earth.  Mosby and Koda will be the ring bearers wearing a collar ruffle and bowtie respectively.

• LOL 11

And yet, if Pudge doesn't have her nuptuals at Lizzie's Ghosty Inn & Cinnamon Bun Emporium, Meri is going to be incredibly hurt.  This could be Pudge's not-so-passive way at getting back at her mom for dragging her through the catfish fiasco......

Okay, FINE.  Sign me up for another season!  I'll bring the cheap boxed merlot.

2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I will bet that one or both of them will be decked out in a white tuxedo, with pants stretched to maximum capacity.  They will be barefoot as a testament to the fact that they are grounded and in touch with mother earth.  Mosby and Koda will be the ring bearers wearing a collar ruffle and bowtie respectively.

BUT.....will they carry their dogs down the aisle?  Also, do we think Pudge will wash her hair?

Hahahaha just kiddingk on that last question!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Are you kiddingk?!  Considering they needed a freaking audience for their proposal, there's no way the side yard at the B&B would hold all the adoring masses they'd invite to the actual nuptials.

When is the next womxn's march?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

They have suggestions for bridesmaids:

C6CAA122-202D-4120-8B9A-8C4C372896BF.jpeg

Just Mother Meri's style!  She'll probably insist that the bonus moms wear LuLaRags too, or risk her unending wrath.  Oh, wait, they already get that.  Not to mention Meri's passive-aggressive digs (hashtags) at her freedom to take her show on the road, whenever.  What fun.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Oh my hell.  These are some of the most hideous skirts I have ever seen.  (This from someone who actually had to wear polyester taffeta.)  These bridesmaids are all skinny and they all look somewhat misshapen in some way.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

My vacation last week took me through Parowan.  There are only two reasons I can imagine anyone staying at the Inn.  (1) They are visiting family/friends in Parowan or (2) they're super fans of Meri.  There's absolutely nothing there to make it a destination.  

• Love 14
2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

These bridesmaids are all skinny and they all look somewhat misshapen in some way.  

Well that's bound to happen when you pair circus tent skirts with t-shirts.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, camom said:

My vacation last week took me through Parowan.  There are only two reasons I can imagine anyone staying at the Inn.  (1) They are visiting family/friends in Parowan or (2) they're super fans of Meri.  There's absolutely nothing there to make it a destination.  

Does visiting the cemetery there where hubby's cousin is buried count as visiting family?

• Love 10

Don’t forget that Mariah gets the same amount of money spent on her wedding as all of the other girls combined because Meri only has the one child you know, but that doesn’t mean they should get less money than any other family.

Those purple and yellow outfits remind me of something LSU fans would wear. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Okay, FINE.  Sign me up for another season!  I'll bring the cheap boxed merlot.

You can't.  I saw a woman the other day in Walmart with her shopping cart full of boxed merlot.  HAHA.  I had to stop with the boxed stuff, I was drinking to much of it.

• LOL 6
20 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

You can't.  I saw a woman the other day in Walmart with her shopping cart full of boxed merlot.  HAHA.  I had to stop with the boxed stuff, I was drinking to much of it.

If I recall, back in the days when I did imbibe, the positive/negative thing about the boxed booze was that you couldn't tell how much you had consumed without giving the box a shake, stirring up that delightful sediment from the bottom.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Wow, how times have changed.  I never would've thought of pairing a Gap t-shirt with a Dollar General maxi-skirt and then distinguishing the maid of honor by closing my eyes, spinning the color wheel and using whatever color comes up as her t-shirt color!

P.S. - please tell me that's not the bride in the long-sleeved shirt....

10 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Don’t forget that Mariah gets the same amount of money spent on her wedding as all of the other girls combined because Meri only has the one child you know, but that doesn’t mean they should get less money than any other family. 

Oh my gosh - you guys!  Pudge is totally gonna get married in a castle in Italy and walk down the aisle on a path made of gold!  There's going to be a massive fountain spouting Dom Perignon and she's going to have 58 attendants all dressed like rainbows!  Van Lady Love is going to be flown in on a private jet to play at the reception, where guests will dine on lobster and caviar served by the Queen of England's personal wait staff!  I CANNOT WAIT.  

1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Same here.  The Franzia brand is surprisingly yummy. 🙂

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

P.S. - please tell me that's not the bride in the long-sleeved shirt....

She probably is if that guy is the groom.  I wonder why his pants aren't yellow & white striped?  

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5

And when your air bag goes off, that dog is a goner you idiot. 

I hate people that drive with dogs in their laps.  In several states it's illegal and considered "driving with distraction".  More like driving while stupid.

Edited by Kohola3
  • Love 10

I almost feel sorry for Meri.  Her life must be devoid of real, human relationships if she is still savoring interaction with her #granddog weeks after he's gone.  What a forlorn existence, to have her life centered on Mariah, Audge and their dogs and I wonder if she would even have that, if not for her financial support.

Where is her life depicted enjoying connections with her sister wives, 17 bonus kids, 25% husband, siblings, and genuine friends?  She is seen reveling in giddy experiences with her LLR business associates but were it not for LLR, there wouldn't even be that.  

She is the author of her own misfortune but I find it pathetic that she is nearly 50 years old and the sum total of her existence is Pudge, Sludge, Grand-dogs and whatever satisfaction she derives from flogging LLRags.

• Love 15