Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Is that her arm or a chunk of whale blubber behind his head?

I think she was immodestly giving her fans a peek at her bare shoulder.  Possibly tooling around Flagstaff to see if she could get a rise out of local gents.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So Meri had a major fashion fail, she shared a picture of her in Lulahellno glory about 4 hours ago and it was TRULY hideous and not well received. Even all her sycophants were  commenting on how it wasn’t good. Unfortunately I didn’t get a screenshot before she wussed out and DELETED the whole post (some fashion consultant she is with zero conviction in her choices against opposition) but I did manage to screenshot some of the comments below. (In case anyone’s wondering or confused they say from 1 day ago as I mess with my phones dates & time travel forward to get more candy crush lives but that’s another story!) 😆 

Because I’d hate anyone to miss out on the horror I witnessed today I’ve tried to recreate the look for y’all here: 

D289D9D7-B06E-4315-87D4-14AFFF92096E.thumb.jpeg.9f13029b404dc39d24c6c22825050079.jpeg

Casual canary yellow T-shirt with white and navy blue horizontal stripes (oversized and tied in a front knot of course 😆) which she then inexplicably paired with Truly’s short acid wash denim vest, and a formal looking mid calf floaty purple and lavender floral pattern wrap skirt (that you may expect to see at a summer wedding) and what Meri outfit would be complete without the hulking gladiator brown clodhoppers, raccoon eyeliner and fried scrunch hair?

AB4355EE-7F16-4C33-AF96-D6758F9BDAA6.thumb.jpeg.5d63fe990895b2ac97559fc966334ea4.jpeg60569A90-D0E8-4685-806F-4EB1F64DF363.thumb.jpeg.2f27cb1bc38f9d9b89b33894237aa1bc.jpeg56C66AAE-CB9F-4BCB-AB14-B89A291D791B.thumb.jpeg.e9d1b5a7c13e68ec33527d0732f79bb1.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
On 8/24/2019 at 8:53 AM, ginger90 said:

I guess Meri will be banning some people!

She’d have to ban everyone 😂 as you can see there was very little (if any!) support for this post. Maybe one positive comment per 30. I guess that’s why she deleted it, couldn’t take the negativity 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Sofa Sloth said:

She’d have to ban everyone 😂 as you can see there was very little (if any!) support for this post. Maybe one positive comment per 30. I guess that’s why she deleted it, couldn’t take the negativity 

Such a strong woman!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Fortunately Reddit's Sister Wives sub saved the post. Complete and total disaster.

image.png.18ae39ce1eafc964a32d13c1624be4be.png

Sofa sloth - you did such a good job recreating the outfit but you forgot to mention THE LEOPARD TRIM on the acid wash jeans vest!!

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
On 8/24/2019 at 11:14 AM, Shieldmaiden said:

Sofa sloth - you did such a good job recreating the outfit but you forgot to mention THE LEOPARD TRIM on the acid wash jeans vest!!

OMG! How did I miss this important hideous detail and then the uggs and scarf too!? 😆 my sincere apologies, I did the best I could with my bad memory. I’m so happy you all get to experience the real thingk! Thanks @Galloway Cave!  I think there’s  two photos the other pic she has the brown clodhoppers and no vest or uggs or scarf I’m sure, but this one is even worse than the other styled pic I was describing, haha!

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

If she likes looking fifty pounds heavier than her actual weight, and ten years older than her actual age, then more power to her!!!  If this is her goal, then it's game, set and match.  Meri wins!!!  

• LOL 11
  • Love 12

On the topic of them reading these forums )and relating to my previous post), well well well, guess I just noticed who suddenly now follows Meri a week later? If it isn’t Kody, Robyn, and Christine, Paedon, Gwendolyn, Mitch, Truly and Tony! Miraculous. Still no Janelle or Maddie or Caleb. Looks like they weren’t in on that family meeting or they REALLY hate her 😆 

440C365B-58D0-443A-AD9E-E84BD60C36C1.jpeg.d7d2c85fa40dce36a88eace9d7a9206f.jpeg2DE0CAAD-44A2-4A3B-AD38-678F50A04FDB.thumb.jpeg.eb9362510d93a404ac06fbe43393c471.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

If she likes looking fifty pounds heavier than her actual weight, and ten years older than her actual age, then more power to her!!!  If this is her goal, then it's game, set and match.  Meri wins!!!  

Exactly! The LLR reps really must believe all the hype and that everything is aMAZing and that they've become instant fashion gurus by paying a MLM to sell their sweat shop garbage. Just combine a bunch of pieces and go all crazy about much you love the look they must be told.

Well, this outfit said "Quiet Riot groupie" to me. When actual customers responded unfavorably, the mature thing to do would've been to learn from it but instead we get another defensive post about how incredible life is.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

On the topic of them reading these forums )and relating to my previous post), well well well, guess I just noticed who suddenly now follows Meri a week later? If it isn’t Kody, Robyn, and Christine, Paedon, Gwendolyn, Mitch, Truly and Tony! Miraculous. Still no Janelle or Maddie or Caleb. Looks like they weren’t in on that family meeting or they REALLY hate her 😆 

440C365B-58D0-443A-AD9E-E84BD60C36C1.jpeg.d7d2c85fa40dce36a88eace9d7a9206f.jpeg2DE0CAAD-44A2-4A3B-AD38-678F50A04FDB.thumb.jpeg.eb9362510d93a404ac06fbe43393c471.jpeg

I have to say I find this really interesting! And a bit creepy that this suddenly happened.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, VegasVixen said:

Good Lord...my eyes! 

Obviously, she's not okay with it because she felt the need to write a big, long post about it. Meri likes to pretend she's confident and things like that don't bother her but I can clearly see through her facade. Hey Meri, the best reaction is no reaction at all....

But if it didn't bother her and she's so confident why did she feel the need to say anything at all? Most confident people don't give a rat's behind what other people say about them and don't feel the need to write defensive posts like this. Meri can't handle criticism AT ALL! I guess she still hasn't learned that since she's on tv she's gonna get picked on. The joys of being "famous". 

I commend her for being more confident and independent but her attitude just reeks 99% of the time. Either she's being a mean girl or she's being a defensive cry baby all with a little bit of narcissism thrown in the mix.  

I'm not stylish in the least, I'm a jeans and T-shirt kind of gal, but that outfit is hideous!! 

Jeans and a t-shirt - even this striped one - would look way better. Classic look. (ok but not Lularidiculous jeans.)  But I think even the poop-brown dress we saw a few pages ago would be preferable to this. Apropos of "pattern matching" - my uncle used to wear plaid pants and a checked shirt on weekends (during the week he had to dress in a suit and tie) and my aunt and cousins teased him unmercifully

Edited by Teafortwo
non-sequitur correction
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I have to say I find this really interesting! And a bit creepy that this suddenly happened.

I know it’s bizarre right? I can’t believe it either.  I even feel like I somehow made an error while checking last time, but I feel like that’s a lot of people to get wrong and I double checked so much when writing that last post, but also Janelle and Maddie’s official accounts definitely still don’t follow her so I know I’ve checked it right.  l can only guess they must have someone in the family who somehow saw it and told the rest of them and Kody made sure it was fixed as it’s bad for business? How else would it happen? Again just assumptions though, who knows!  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I know it’s bizarre right? I can’t believe it either.  I even feel like I somehow made an error while checking last time, but I feel like that’s a lot of people to get wrong and I double checked so much when writing that last post, but also Janelle and Maddie’s official accounts definitely still don’t follow her so I know I’ve checked it right.  l can only guess they must have someone in the family who somehow saw it and told the rest of them and Kody made sure it was fixed as it’s bad for business? How else would it happen? Again just assumptions though, who knows!  

I think you're right, they saw it and kody went into damage control mode.

I love the idea that they read here and what we say pisses them off or makes them scramble. 😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

Meri...yeah, it's good to be you and you can enjoy your mismatched clothes and clunky shoes.

However, please don't whine about the brown tooth that died, but didn't kill you. Did you know that we have professionals who can actually FIX it? Yes, that's right...they're called Dentists! They can miraculously bring that dead tooth back to life and actually match its color perfectly with your other teeth. It's called a "crown"... And it only takes 2 visits!  In fact, some dentists can do the full procedure in one visit. Call now before that dead tooth falls out and you wind up looking like a homeless person. But then again, with those clothes, you already do!🤣

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

But if it didn't bother her and she's so confident why did she feel the need to say anything at all? Most confident people don't give a rat's behind what other people say about them and don't feel the need to write defensive posts like this. Meri can't handle criticism AT ALL! I guess she still hasn't learned that since she's on tv she's gonna get picked on. The joys of being "famous". 

I commend her for being more confident and independent but her attitude just reeks 99% of the time. Either she's being a mean girl or she's being a defensive cry baby all with a little bit of narcissism thrown in the mix.  

I'm not stylish in the least, I'm a jeans and T-shirt kind of gal, but that outfit is hideous!! 

barack obama applause GIF by Obama

Standing ovation 👏🏻 

Totally agree, if she was truly confident she’d just go with her selection and not read the comments or give a fat rats fanny what people thought of it! Obviously she read the reaction comments and had a Meri style tantrum slamming the doors and deleting the post. If that wasn't bad enough though, she slinks back into Instagram a few hours later and defiantly puts the least offensive picture back up with a ‘fuck you all, my walls are up’ rant.

Like, seriously woman, learn how to take criticism, you’re in the public eye, you’re not always going to be liked (or have your outfits liked). Learn to be gracious and shrug it off, instead of having an adult tantrum when people don’t like your choices. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

OMG 🤭 it’s back up ( well one shot is) with a snarky message. Looks like she’s been seething about it not being well received for a few hours

Well Meri's Lula panties are in a bunch, aren't they.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5

I think the family is cognizant of the very real fact that if they just had to rely on their fans to stay on TV they'd be on the "Whatever happened to..." clickbait list at the bottom of this page along with Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods, Alan Sues, and the DeFranco Family.

They should be thanking us.

ETA: They should also be aware that eventually, no one, including us, will give two shits about them.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

However, please don't whine about the brown tooth that died, but didn't kill you. Did you know that we have professionals who can actually FIX it? Yes, that's right...they're called Dentists! They can miraculously bring that dead tooth back to life and actually match its color perfectly with your other teeth. It's called a "crown"... And it only takes 2 visits!  In fact, some dentists can do the full procedure in one visit. Call now before that dead tooth falls out and you wind up looking like a homeless person.

I'll enter the brown tooth discussion again.  Yes, I'm on the sensitive side of this one.  You can't ever bring the tooth "back to life."  The root is dead.  Meri is lucky that the root filled in and she kept the tooth.  It will always be fragile and I was told they can't be crowned or much of anything done to them.  My daughter fell and killed a tooth and thankfully hers was a baby tooth.  It turned black before it faded to gray.  The rude comments and obnoxious questions were ridiculous.  Many dead teeth become infected and there is no choice but to pull them and do an implant.  The tooth really isn't Meri's choice unless she wants to undergo extraction and an implant to please the TV audience.  I wouldn't do it.  

• Useful 9
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Many dead teeth become infected and there is no choice but to pull them and do an implant. 

I doubt any of them have insurance so it would be really expensive as well.

With that said, she's going have to toughen up.  She chose to expose every aspect of her life to the world so suck it up, Buttercup, and quit playing the martyr. 

Strong women go with the flow and don't bitch back.   To call yourself strong is a joke.

• Love 13

If the tooth is stable, there is a "bonding" coating that can be applied in a colour to match the surrounding teeth. It doesn't last forever, but is cheaper than the alternatives and can tide you over until you can afford an implant.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 7
  • Love 3

From either Las Vegas when she lived there, or now Flagstaff, she is less than 5 hours from Los Algodones, Mexico where she could have an implant for $750. compared to $2800. in the U.S.  For less than the cost of one of her Disney excursions, she could have that tooth looked after.

Over the past 15 years, we have made the 35 hour trip from our home four times, with great outcomes.  Given the distance, we probably didn't save any money but considered the trips a holiday as well.  The dentists that have taken care of us are American trained, with their diplomas on the walls and the clinic facilities were immaculate.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, deirdra said:

If the tooth is stable, there is a "bonding" coating that can be applied in a colour to match the surrounding teeth.

I asked about that and was told no that wasn't a reasonable solution either.  I don't remember the medical reason why it shouldn't be done.

• Love 3

That's the thing, Meri doesn't medically need an implant.  Her tooth could carry on for years.  It's cosmetic at this point.  The discoloration seems to bother other people more than Meri and compared to other people with dead roots, hers is mild.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I asked about that and was told no that wasn't a reasonable solution either.  I don't remember the medical reason why it shouldn't be done.

You mentioned that in your daughter's instance it was a baby/primary tooth and the cost factor may not have outweighed the esthetics.  The "dead" tooth acted as a spacer for when her healthy permanent tooth came in.  As long as there was no danger of infection involved, your course of action was probably the right approach for the brief period of time your daughter lived with it.  Shame on anyone who made comments to you! 

• Love 1

That's true hers was a baby tooth, but the dentist also said all the different options wouldn't even be done for a permanent tooth.  The dental goal was to keep the original tooth as long as possible as it was preferable to doing a implant even for adults.  There are probably dentists who would disagree with him. I've seen a couple who were all over pushing cosmetic dentristy (and left quickly).   I, however, won't find fault with Meri for not doing a purely cosmetic procedure.  In fact, I find it one of her less shallow aspects.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

With that said, she's going have to toughen up.  She chose to expose every aspect of her life to the world so suck it up, Buttercup, and quit playing the martyr. 

Strong women go with the flow and don't bitch back.   To call yourself strong is a joke.

I saw her post this morning...started reading it...first, the tooth.  Then the shoes.  Then pointing out the LuLaHellNo is more than what we read when we Google and also, pattern mixing is a thing.  With each sentence, I thought - holy crap, she is talking RIGHT TO US.  I mentally gave us all a high-five. 🖐️

I agree with what's been said here 100%.  She is CHOOSING to put her life on our tv screens and her business on social media, so yeah - people are going to talk about her.  That's kind of the point!  If she is so secure in herself, she wouldn't point out her tooth or her choice of hideous footwear, and as a LLN consultant - why would she even mention anything at all about the headache-inducing combo she's "twirling" in?  The POINT of LLN, and what put it on the map in the first place - is that one can supposedly grab ANY shirt and ANY skirt/pants and VOILA - you are ready for a fun-filled afternoon of shopping and lunch with the girls!  So if she is wearing a combo that is SO HIDEOUS that she has to point out that not everyone likes pattern mixing - maybe she finally done mixed the wrong two patterns!  I sense that she is calling out all of the above things about herself because she is in fact insecure with all of them but has to cloak herself as a "strong woman" who is "living her why."  Major fail, Meri.  Also your clothes?  You might've actually hit on a mix of patterns that even LLN wouldn't put out into the universe.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 15

My strong & independent women friends and I living our whys just do it and have never thought to mention it because it is obvious.  She reminds me of "Daily Affirmations With Stuart Smalley" on SNL - she's trying to convince herself that she is wonderful, just like Mariah. If it works, do it, but IN PRIVATE!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

From either Las Vegas when she lived there, or now Flagstaff, she is less than 5 hours from Los Algodones, Mexico where she could have an implant for $750. compared to $2800. in the U.S.  For less than the cost of one of her Disney excursions, she could have that tooth looked after.

Over the past 15 years, we have made the 35 hour trip from our home four times, with great outcomes.  Given the distance, we probably didn't save any money but considered the trips a holiday as well.  The dentists that have taken care of us are American trained, with their diplomas on the walls and the clinic facilities were immaculate.

I had my six upper front teeth crowned about ten years ago.  I was over fifty, and my teeth were worn and uneven.  I just hated the way I looked in pictures when my teeth were visible.  It was very worth it to me.  I'm not on TV but for some reason, not-nice looking teeth look sad to me, because I was in that situation for too many years.  Meri's on TV, and it seems that she has even more of a reason than I did for a fix.  Obviously, not-nice teeth aren't that important to her.  It just seems odd to me, but YMMV.

Edited by xwordfanatik
add a word
  • Love 8

Sorry, not sorry for ragging on Meri's brown tooth. 😷

Meri and the rest of the Browns put themselves out there and decided to put their lives on tv so as far as I'm concerned it goes with the territory.

I think the reason she doesn't get an implant is because she'd rather fly Mariah to Bali and go to Disneyland constantly.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I had my six upper front teeth crowned about ten years ago.  I was over fifty, and my teeth were worn and uneven.  I just hated the way I looked in pictures when my teeth were visible.  It was very worth it to me.  I'm not on TV but for some reason, not-nice looking teeth look sad to me, because I was in that situation for too many years.  Meri's on TV, and it seems that she has even more of a reason than I did for a fix.  Obviously, not-nice teeth aren't that important to her.  It just seems odd to me, but YMMV.

She said the damage was done when she was a kid.  That means she spent her adolescence, teen years, and as an adult with the tooth slowly darkening over the years.  Inevitably, as she ages and her gums shrink, the tooth will become less stable and loosen to the point it will fall out on its own.  Why prolong the situation, she has the means now to have it fixed and have a smile she can be proud of, instead of being defensive about it.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She said the damage was done when she was a kid.  That means she spent her adolescence, teen years, and as an adult with the tooth slowly darkening over the years.  Inevitably, as she ages and her gums shrink, the tooth will become less stable and loosen to the point it will fall out on its own.  Why prolong the situation, she has the means now to have it fixed and have a smile she can be proud of, instead of being defensive about it.

Maybe she thinks it's edgy. 😊

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

This outfit is  a joke, right?  Does she not own a mirror?  It looks like a kid playing dress up in old clothes from the dress-up box.

All the kids I have ever seen playing dress up look 1000x better than this mess.   It looks like she dressed in the dark.  I don't see how any sighted person could possibly think that is a good combination.   I shall probably have nightmares.   I think someone needs an intervention. 

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Fortunately Reddit's Sister Wives sub saved the post. Complete and total disaster.

image.png.18ae39ce1eafc964a32d13c1624be4be.png

She always ties her t-shirts into such a tight little knot that it sticks out like a codpiece.. She's rivaling Henry VIII with that thing.

She needs to loosen up or use the little pull throughs.

• LOL 12