Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!   I will have nightmares!!

Oh boy! So many things wrong with this! From the super high, Sharpie-drawn eyebrows to the weird grin to the plate-hat, it comes off really creepy. 

#MadHatter

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Oh boy! So many things wrong with this! From the super high, Sharpie-drawn eyebrows to the weird grin to the plate-hat, it comes off really creepy. 

#MadHatter

I think she's well aware that she'll get these kind of comments when she posts these photos and just wants the attention. Good or bad - maybe she feels it's a substitute for a romantic relationship? 

I can picture her in bed, alone with the glow of her iPhone checking the comments on social media. 

Meanwhile Kody takes a look at that photo and thinks I am not attracted to this woman in any way, shape, or form. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Just coming back to say that she’s had fillers in her cheeks, along her cheekbones.  

Not hating, I get fillers there too.  Just not so much as she does. 

I find it hard to believe she’s had fillers when she won’t fix her tooth and preaches about loving herself the way she is. 

She’s always had volume in her cheeks as per old photo here - E1A80024-259A-4F9C-9936-000110951977.jpeg.c6c261ec72ee15e50c273cf1ea7f484c.jpeg

If she has had fillers, it’s not her cheeks where she needs extra volume anyway, it’s her tear troughs, nasolabial fold and lips. She should probably find a new injector if they put it in her cheeks instead of those places as it would be a complete waste of money and product.

That said, if she’s getting any injectables I believe it would be Botox (either that or she is just way over using facetune on pictures). Her forehead is flat-screen smooth, her eyebrows over arched, crows feet diminished and the furrow between her resting brows has completely disappeared of late. I will be interested to see her in the next season to confirm, as she can’t filter herself on tv.

A5AA3B34-E142-4377-96CD-D21394C07526.thumb.jpeg.594b0aea59bcb172797c7ced569f344e.jpeg

No judgement obviously if she is getting injectables either though (I do it for a living and I’m all for it!) I just find it amusing that she claims so hard, to have so much love for herself just as she is and won’t alter herself...

Edited by Sofa Sloth
I’m truly terrible at spellingk. I wish I could do one post without proofreading later and finding Mykelti style errors
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I find it hard to believe she’s had fillers when she won’t fix her tooth and preaches about loving herself the way she is. 

She’s always had volume in her cheeks as per old photo here - E1A80024-259A-4F9C-9936-000110951977.jpeg.c6c261ec72ee15e50c273cf1ea7f484c.jpeg

If she has had fillers, it’s not her cheeks where she needs extra volume anyway, it’s her tear troughs, nasolabial fold and lips. She should probably find a new injector if they put it in her cheeks instead of those places.

That said, I believe she’s definitely getting Botox (or is just way over using face tune on pictures). That forehead has become smooth, her eyebrows over arched, crows feet diminished and the furrow between her resting brows has completely disappeared of late. I will be interested to see her in the next season to confirm, as she can’t filter herself on tv.

A5AA3B34-E142-4377-96CD-D21394C07526.thumb.jpeg.594b0aea59bcb172797c7ced569f344e.jpeg

No judgement obviously if she is getting injectables either though (I do it for a living and I’m all for it!) I just find it amusing that she claims so hard, to have so much love for herself just as she is and won’t alter herself.  

I think it's filters/facetune.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think it's filters/facetune.

Yeah highly likely. 

I still find it hypocritical to alter your pictures to that degree to make yourself look better, but then clap back at the public saying you love yourself exactly the way you are in your natural state. Clearly not then.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
43 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

That said, I believe she’s definitely getting Botox (or is just way over using face tune on pictures). That forehead has become smooth, her eyebrows over arched, crows feet diminished and the furrow between her resting brows has completely disappeared of late. I will be interested to see her in the next season to confirm, as she can’t filter herself on tv.

I have been wondering this as well ever since she started following "Injectables by Brandi" on instagram.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, lettsjetts said:

I have been wondering this as well ever since she started following "Injectables by Brandi" on instagram.  

Good spotting there! Personally I would take that as a confirmation she does it.

She’s been filtering pictures forever on Instagram, but she’s obviously become more and more Joan Rivers/ joker-like as of late, resembling the revered cult leader Deanne. Considering Deanne and Lulahellno encouraged its cult members to have gastric bypass to sell their rags, it’s likely they recommend injectables to sellers as well.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

There was a video that was posted awhile back in this thread about a few women that quit Lularoe. I believe one of the women stated that one of the people that are higher up in the Lularoe company was pushing her to get some kind of cosmetic surgery. I want to say it was weight loss surgery, but do not remember what it was exactly. If anyone remembers the video better please correct me. So while I think Meri is just using FaceTune or filters on her photos, I would not be surprised if she started to get fillers or botox to appease the higher ups in the Lularoe world.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yeah highly likely. 

I still find it hypocritical to alter your pictures to that degree to make yourself look better, but then clap back at the public saying you love yourself exactly the way you are in your natural state. Clearly not then.

Completely agree. That’s one thing women say that pisses me off because it’s almost always dishonest. 

I think many of us would change something about ourselves if it was feasible. I personally want forehead Botox—my whole life people say I look “angry” when I’m not, thanks to my little eyebrow furrows. I’ve tried everything natural to “fix” it and I’m about ready to bite the bullet and do it. Thankfully have a job that can afford me that luxury  

Having said that, I’ve never gone out and said I accept myself just the way I am. I try to take care of myself, but there are definitely things I’d change! It’s so fake when women say that shit (mostly). Just own it if there’s something you wanna change. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

There was a video that was posted awhile back in this thread about a few women that quit Lularoe. I believe one of the women stated that one of the people that are higher up in the Lularoe company was pushing her to get some kind of cosmetic surgery. I want to say it was weight loss surgery, but do not remember what it was exactly. If anyone remembers the video better please correct me. So while I think Meri is just using FaceTune or filters on her photos, I would not be surprised if she started to get fillers or botox to appease the higher ups in the Lularoe world.

If I remember correctly, the high priestess of LulaNO actually sent(sends?) people to have a gastric bypass in Mexico with her preferred doctor...but would those clothes even look that much better on a thinner person? I don’t think it’s the body that is the problem 😂 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Completely agree. That’s one thing women say that pisses me off because it’s almost...

...It’s so fake when women say that shit (mostly). Just own it if there’s something you wanna change. 

Yes this! We do live in a judgemental society, but I respect those who are strong and authentic enough to be honest about what they’ve changed or want to change.  Perhaps my opinion is influenced the industry I’m in, but if you want to improve your outward appearance then there’s plenty of ways to do that and NO shame in it. It’s ok to alter yourself to improve the way you look, if it makes YOU feel better about yourself. 

You don’t have to scream it from the rooftops either, but people ARE going to notice if you’re aging like Benjamin Button and in the public eye. But then there’s Meri sitting on her high horse, hypocritically saying she’s perfectly happy with the way she is and wouldn’t change a thing, when she clearly either gets injectables, or massively alters her photographs to appear younger or more attractive - that’s disingenuous.

That all said, I do also respect the fact, that what one person notices about a person, isn’t necessarily what bothers that person. In the case of the infamous brown tooth, that isn’t Meri’s priority but trying to look younger and more attractive (than her sister wives) is; probably as Kody married her tooth and all, and she’s comfortable and secure with it, however she’s aging and still competing publicly with 3 other women in a marriage, one of whom is 10 years younger than her.

• Love 10
On 9/7/2019 at 8:38 AM, Shieldmaiden said:

If I remember correctly, the high priestess of LulaNO actually sent(sends?) people to have a gastric bypass in Mexico with her preferred doctor...but would those clothes even look that much better on a thinner person? I don’t think it’s the body that is the problem 😂 

Yup! And a former LLR mentor spoke about this and this video is fascinating (to me since I'm hopelessly obsessed with cults and cult-like behavior. LLR + Sister Wives is a twofer). Part about the owner and surgery starts at about 20:00.

Edited by Sociology101
added time video starts
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Meri is only a trainer, not a mentor.  I think most mentors were/are buddy-buddy with M&D, family members, or got in really early on, and it was only the mentors, if I recall correctly, that hung out with M&D and got persuaded into the WLS. 

As far as how Meri is making money selling when she's traipsing to and from the B&B and wherever - the way LLR works is that she only gets a commission from her downline based on their sales, rather than on how much inventory they purchase (the way Mary Kay and other MLMs work). So she has to sell. Of course this is all thirdhand... 

• Useful 1

Meri had an IG story up this morning regarding some LLN styles that are "retiring."  The story went by so quickly that I didn't have time to actually read the whole thing.  As someone who is clueless about how to make an IG story or what the appeal is (other than they eventually disappear), why post something that blips off the screen in 3 seconds?  Why, I ask you?!

I did note that the "Irma" is retiring.  Now, is that the shapeless cardigan that one must tie in a knot, the shapeless shirt that one must tie in a knot, or the shapeless dress that one must tie in a knot?  And is it retiring just so the price can be inflated as Madge from Idaho and Janet from Utah can online fight over the last XXL decapitated-butterfly print Irma before it disappears forever?

Part of me really wants to sign up for Meri's LLN FB and watch a live party just to read the comments and see how all this crazy goes down in real time.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Meri had an IG story up this morning regarding some LLN styles that are "retiring."  The story went by so quickly that I didn't have time to actually read the whole thing.  As someone who is clueless about how to make an IG story or what the appeal is (other than they eventually disappear), why post something that blips off the screen in 3 seconds?  Why, I ask you?!

I did note that the "Irma" is retiring.  Now, is that the shapeless cardigan that one must tie in a knot, the shapeless shirt that one must tie in a knot, or the shapeless dress that one must tie in a knot?  And is it retiring just so the price can be inflated as Madge from Idaho and Janet from Utah can online fight over the last XXL decapitated-butterfly print Irma before it disappears forever?

Part of me really wants to sign up for Meri's LLN FB and watch a live party just to read the comments and see how all this crazy goes down in real time.

I'm not on FB, but I'd love it if you take one for the team, and report back with the highlights!  I want to hear how snotty Meri rilly is to her dumbass sycophants that follow her around like she's the Grateful Dead.  Snark fodder for days! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

If you touch the top of the screen during a "story" feed it will stop the progression to the next one so you can actually look at the photo or read the text.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

IG stories stay up for 24 hours. Each snippet can only be 15 seconds max, if it's a video. I checked her IG story line and each of the 3 snippets are stills, so they only stay up for like 3 seconds. 

Even Evelyn Wood couldn't read all that crap Meri put up with that short amount of time. But considering it's from Meri, whether it's even worth 3 seconds of anyone's valuable time is doubtful. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Okay, first of all, how can this possibly be true?  And second, what dumb-shit would loan them money for a mortgage?  Don’t they still have unpaid taxes and such?  How low can their credit scores possibly be?  When Mr. HighlandWarrior and I bought our vacation home, we both had credit scores in the high 700s and the banks still made us jump through all sorts of hoops to get a small mortgage on our little vacation cabin.  How does someone with Kootie’s credit keep getting mortgages - and on a $900k home no less?

I’m not sure I believe this, and if I were the other wives, I would not have it!  Then again, I would never settle for 1/4 of a man either . . .

• Love 13
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I think the Irma is the top or dress with the tiny arms. 

• LOL 3
Just now, DakotaJustice said:

That really doesn't narrow it down much.  Most of the tops have arms that are too tight.  I'm sure she's posted pictures of herself wearing it but I'm FAR to lazy to scroll back and look.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

That really doesn't narrow it down much.  Most of the tops have arms that are too tight.  I'm sure she's posted pictures of herself wearing it but I'm FAR to lazy to scroll back and look.

11 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Behold the Irma!

733AF5BC-E7AC-4700-A709-AEF44E8489BC.thumb.jpeg.caf539be7b1aabe0b0fe579844187328.jpeg

A shapeless, sloppy T-shirt of unflattering length, in thin flimsy fabric, guaranteed to come in a hideous, seizure-inducing pattern, and perfect if you want to proudly show off every lump and bump and make yourself look like a box! 

It’s stunningk isn’t it? #boxbabe

0C0769DB-D217-466C-BF39-2FF14B66FF26.thumb.jpeg.d12d4f45b7b04c3f17ac87e5ffd19119.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 13

Could the hem BE any more uneven?

So when a LLN style gets "retired," does that mark the price DOWN because the consultants need to dump the stock or does that drive the price UP because you might never be able to find a shirt that ugly ever again?

• LOL 12
5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Behold the Irma!

733AF5BC-E7AC-4700-A709-AEF44E8489BC.thumb.jpeg.caf539be7b1aabe0b0fe579844187328.jpeg

A shapeless, sloppy T-shirt of unflattering length, in thin flimsy fabric, guaranteed to come in a hideous, seizure-inducing pattern, and perfect if you want to proudly show off every lump and bump and make yourself look like a box! 

0C0769DB-D217-466C-BF39-2FF14B66FF26.thumb.jpeg.d12d4f45b7b04c3f17ac87e5ffd19119.jpeg

This reminds me of what old ladies wear in the nursing home. All old Mer needs as accessories is a catheter and a wheelchair  

#Hideous #NursingHomeFashion #Brainwashed

• LOL 12
6 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Thanks for taking the time to hunt this down (like Janelle I'm very, very busy all the time.)  Yes, in every outfit I own I strive to make myself look as shapeless and frumpy as possible.  I'm really glad we have Lulano as a one stop shop for this.  

• LOL 11

Apparently, Meri is “still with her family” and  “runs” now (insert eye roll):

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/is-sister-wives-star-meri-brown-still-living-in-flagstaff-arizona/

ETA: I can only imagine Meri (who recently claimed to have bad feet) lumbering, huffing and puffing at Flagstaff’s 7,000 feet elevation clad in LuLaNo. It’s not easy to run there, even when you’re fit. 

Oh how I’d love to see this. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I think she’s talking to us again, a response on our opinions of her over-filtering/FaceTuned pictures perhaps?

"We can't control the filters that others use...."

But you can control the ones on your camera - and you should.  Stop preaching how much you love yourself and then create a caricature of a Strong Independent Woman.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

"....but knowing that was does, was meant to" - like spewing vitriol on her buyers during her sales?  Like sending lurve messages to "Sam"?  

Yeah, Mer, I'm sure that every word that comes out of your mouth was predestined to be brilliant.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

Who is she trying to convince here with all the ‘I am enough’ affirmations? 

Seeming as her husband took on three other wives after marrying her, (then divorcing her), then there’s her having just a single child, in a religion where the mass-production of children is highly valued, watching as her sister wives pop out spawn of Kody on a yearly basis...I think it’s safe to say, she’s never felt ‘enough’ or ‘worthy’. 

It’s actually painful to witness the desperation hidden in these posts of her trying to bolster her own self esteem and convince herself. I hope she’s seeks some actual therapy away from the TV show and realises that true confidence and self-love reflects from within by demeanour and actions, not from sad little, cliched, inspirational platitudes posted on social media.

• Love 19

And another thing...

C8A02CE5-EAB7-4855-88E5-8CF68AEB7924.thumb.jpeg.dab5b7e90eaa56b1c77c61e8b534039a.jpeg

Fingers crossed there was a fire extinguisher nearby, given the great deal of hazards in the form of highly flammable material and hairspray present at Meri’s recent recruitment session. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Bit more snark was released
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

And another thing...

C8A02CE5-EAB7-4855-88E5-8CF68AEB7924.thumb.jpeg.dab5b7e90eaa56b1c77c61e8b534039a.jpeg

Fingers crossed there was a fire extinguisher nearby, given the great deal of hazards in the form of highly flammable material and hairspray present at Meri’s recent recruitment session. 

So that's what all her traveling is about? 

It might be what she's wearing but she looks almost as large as Janelle right now.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9