Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Saw this while I was at work and took a screenshot. Now it’s not up anymore.

499286E6-21F6-4EBB-81D1-AFA33E6F1FC5.jpeg

Vegan or vegetarian places? 🤣 They don’t look vegan. Are they just eating vegan hot dogs all day? Most vegans I know are very health conscious and trim (with a few exceptions of course).

Maybe Audrey and Mariah are both going to make positive changes in Denver. Hopefully they don’t smoke too much weed. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Vegan or vegetarian places? 🤣 They don’t look vegan. Are they just eating vegan hot dogs all day? Most vegans I know are very health conscious and trim (with a few exceptions of course).

Maybe Audrey and Mariah are both going to make positive changes in Denver. Hopefully they don’t smoke too much weed. 

I suppose it depends on why one chooses to be vegan - health reasons, animal reasons or both. Out of the vegans/vegetarians I know, there really isn't any 'most' when it comes to body sizes or lifestyles.

I had no idea A & M were potheads. Does Meri know?

Audrey needs to sit down, shut up and get a job. I am secondhand embarrassed at her blatant money grab.

• Love 19

Oo I should try this! Hey y'all, I want to sit on my hiney and watch tv all day, will you send me a lot of cash so I can get snacks and pay my cable bill?
  It's so gross and inappropriate. Did they already move to Denver without securing jobs first?

Maybe a "Sponsor my day while I explore my new city, and I'll send you something from one of the stops I make" would have been less grabby and greedy, but I still find anyone panhandling via SM gross. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

I did not even notice the vegetarian/vegan thing 

Plenty of junk food is vegan/vegetarian… A and M have a poor diet and they most likely overeat too.  

Guess Meri isn’t sending M $ anymore or she decreased the allowance. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I did not even notice the vegetarian/vegan thing 

Plenty of junk food is vegan/vegetarian… A and M have a poor diet and they most likely overeat too.  

Guess Meri isn’t sending M $ anymore or she decreased the allowance. 

Why would you move to one of the most expensive cities to live in?  But then again if all 4 are sharing the rent, it might work out.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1

There's a method to the madness.  By asking for recommendations to coffee shops, they may ensure getting free coffee for a few weeks by giving a shout-out to the establishment.

I wonder how Mariah and Audrey will fit in the Denver LGTB+++ scene in Denver.  The Denver friends they posed with last week were well groomed and well dressed.  By contrast, Mariah and Audrey were slovenly.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Sandy W said:

There's a method to the madness.  By asking for recommendations to coffee shops, they may ensure getting free coffee for a few weeks by giving a shout-out to the establishment.

Maybe Audrey is completely dedicated to the very important, high-pressure job of social media director for Lizzie's Heritage Inn.  "Send me money so I can try new food and coffee in a new city."  If nobody sends them money, they will be doomed to drive back and forth to Parowan in order to subsist on Rice Krispy treats and cinnamon buns. 

They're moving to a new city.  By default, necessity and circumstance, they're going to encounter new food and coffee.  The stupidity is as appalling and blatant as the grifting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

Audge has regressed right back to the fake Emotional Support Dog story that caused such and uproar even among their fans.  She certainly is a slow learner.  Thankfully I don't follow her but I would wager that there are a number of unflattering responses there.  How could anyone think panhandling is OK?  Just because they can do it online? 

At least most pandhandlers in the street are homeless, many through all fault of their own.  The Entitled Twits have had everything handed to them for their entire lives.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

I assume Denver is expensive to live in. How will they afford it? Neither one making much $. And 2 dogs?

I bet these 2 will never have a Kody or Kodence of their own. Unless Meri will be their surrogate! 

They have 3 dogs now that they got a husky. What's next? Begging for dog food?

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 5
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I assume Denver is expensive to live in. How will they afford it? Neither one making much $. And 2 dogs?

I bet these 2 will never have a Kody or Kodence of their own. Unless Meri will be their surrogate! 

I think they have 3 dogs now, they just adopted one.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3

They also have experience with moving and finding new places for overpriced coffee drinks and huge brunches…back in Chicago!  And without begging for people to send them money.  Think meri must be cutting back on the financial support! 🤔.  Can’t believe how mad this makes me.  Hope they got a lot of negative attention.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Kodence

Sorry, but 💀 ☠️ 💀 🤣 

Wait, they got a third dog? Yeesh these two are just playing at being adults, they're not actually adulting yet.

Looks like their hoped for careers as instagram influencers isn't going as well as they hoped. They're not interesting enough, and they don't do anything interesting or exciting either. No surprise that product companies aren't reaching out to either of them.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Sorry, but 💀 ☠️ 💀 🤣 

Wait, they got a third dog? Yeesh these two are just playing at being adults, they're not actually adulting yet.

Looks like their hoped for careers as instagram influencers isn't going as well as they hoped. They're not interesting enough, and they don't do anything interesting or exciting either. No surprise that product companies aren't reaching out to either of them.

On one of the links upthread Audge refers to themself as a 3 dog family and in the photo elsewhere there’s a  dog lying above them on the couch and then another pic of the two larger dogs, one they recently adopted.  So, I thought it was 3.  Maybe one is not a large dog, though.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

So they need a landlord who is willing to rent to them with 3 dogs. Good luck with that. A lot of landlords do not allow pets period. Seriously how much $ is Meri giving them? $3,000 a month? Maybe Audrey’s parents give them $ too. These 2 are living large! 

3 dogs are expensive to own. 

I see a go fund me appearing soon for dog care expenses. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

On one of the links upthread Audge refers to themself as a 3 dog family and in the photo elsewhere there’s a  dog lying above them on the couch and then another pic of the two larger dogs, one they recently adopted.  So, I thought it was 3.  Maybe one is not a large dog, though.  

Two larger dogs and one small one

Mosby is the little dog that Meri looks after sometimes, their other dog looks like a black Lab and the one they just adopted is a Husky

To care for 3 dogs “PROPERLY” isn’t cheap and that doesn’t even include vet visits and other unexpected problems or special needs.

plus they’re “renters” they don’t have their own home but they’ve got 3 dogs, if they get evicted or have to move good luck with 3 dogs.

Typical it’s often people who can least afford pets that have the most. 🙄

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

What the hell kind of social work degree did Mariah do? 

I'd bet my bottom dollar she never really went school or at least didn't do it to earn a degree.  It was all a passing phase just like yoga.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Remember all the ruckus she created at High school graduation getting a seat where she could see? Can't believe if the Princess really did graduate from Grad school it wouldn't have been plastered all over Meri's SM with a thousand photos!!

Yeah, doubts are creeping in...

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Like 2
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, I thought it was 3.  Maybe one is not a large dog, though.  

Two are large - Koda the Lab cross and the new one Kenai is a husky cross. Mosby is small, but getting older, which comes with more vet bills.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think if Mosby starts needing a lot of vet visits and care, he'll end up Meri's dog full time.

No doubt. Meri would take good care of him.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

And a Husky's job in life is to RUN.  I know someone who used to find their Husky miles and miles from home very often.  His mission in life was to get out of the yard and see how many miles he could travel.  I sure hope they keep their eye on this dog and make sure it gets good training.

• Love 15
On 6/22/2022 at 12:29 AM, CalicoKitty said:

And a Husky's job in life is to RUN.  I know someone who used to find their Husky miles and miles from home very often.  His mission in life was to get out of the yard and see how many miles he could travel.  I sure hope they keep their eye on this dog and make sure it gets good training.

Imagine A and M running after a dog? I can’t. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Imagine A and M running after a dog? I can’t. 

Unfortunately even though they’re both in their 20’s they’re so out of shape they’d probably be winded pretty quickly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 6/17/2022 at 8:02 PM, Irate Panda said:

That’s so trifling 🙄 Don’t they have jobs or is the Bank of Meri now closed?  Just plain tacky!

What the actual fuck????

On 6/18/2022 at 5:37 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

They also have experience with moving and finding new places for overpriced coffee drinks and huge brunches…back in Chicago!  And without begging for people to send them money.  Think meri must be cutting back on the financial support! 🤔.  Can’t believe how mad this makes me.  Hope they got a lot of negative attention.  

Guys, I am really burned out at work.  Wanna send me some $?  I can create a grifter account.  HA!

• LOL 10
58 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

What the actual fuck????

Guys, I am really burned out at work.  Wanna send me some $?  I can create a grifter account.  HA!

Quite frankly I’d rather send you the money than sending it to Princess Mariah or her sidekick Audrey 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/18/2022 at 11:16 AM, Sandy W said:

I wonder how Mariah and Audrey will fit in the Denver LGTB+++ scene in Denver.  The Denver friends they posed with last week were well groomed and well dressed.  By contrast, Mariah and Audrey were slovenly.

The first thing I noticed when we stayed in downtown Denver was, holy cow - these people are all super fit, clean, and 98% of them were walking dogs.  At least Snowflake and Auj have the dog part down pat.

And to add to what everyone else is saying....moving to a new and expensive town, adopting another dog and then asking for coffee money?  Super, super tacky.  I guess I thought those two had matured somewhat.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

HEY Y'ALL!!!! TRUCKERS NEED COFFEE AND BREAKFAST BURRITOS, TOOI!!! 🌯 Little America makes the best, but go to the trucker island instead of the Cafe, as they're made so much better, there.  That's a FREE, pro tip, folks. 👍

Now, don't discriminate nor hesitate...send me your money for nuthin and I'll get my sides for free!!!  🎶🎵🎶  😛

BWAHAHAHAHA!  😂

*Getting punchy from the road!*

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)

I had a total get off my lawn thought while showering this morning.  Audrey's begging for coffee money or whatever made me almost irrationally angry.  When I was her age I would have NEVER done such a thing.  I started working at 12 because I wanted my own money.  I never wanted to be a **stay at home wife because I wanted my own money.  Being slothful like them really is disgusting.  Shameful really.  Get a fucking job!

Yes, I am in a mood today.  The same as I suspect many folks today.

Edited to say nothing is wrong with being a stay at home spouse.  I never liked not having my own money and having to ask and being told no.  Part of growing up sorta poor.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 5
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I had a total get off my lawn thought while showering this morning.  Audrey's begging for coffee money or whatever made me almost irrationally angry.  When I was her age I would have NEVER done such a thing.  I started working at 12 because I wanted my own money.  I never wanted to be a **stay at home wife because I wanted my own money.  Being slothful like them really is disgusting.  Shameful really.  Get a fucking job!

Yes, I am in a mood today.  The same as I suspect many folks today.

Edited to say nothing is wrong with being a stay at home spouse.  I never liked not having my own money and having to ask and being told no.  Part of growing up sorta poor.

It made me mad, too. They move to an expensive city and then require handouts? 

Their privilege is showing. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1

Does Audrey work and I’m not counting making any nonsense logos for Meri’s Rice Krispie treats?  Is Mariah in the social worker/Justice field?  I know there’s some question as to whether she got her Master’s , but she did get her undergraduate degree, correct?  If, so does anybody remember what it was in?  I thought the Master’s was going to be in Social Justice, but wondered about her Bachelor’s.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 6/19/2022 at 4:15 PM, CherryBelly said:

Just shows that despite all Audrey's and Mariahs positioning themselves as social warriors, they're still just privileged and entitled.

If they were asking for money for surgery, rent or food I could just about see why. But moving to an expensive city, adopting a third dog then asking for money for store bought coffees and restaurant meals - veggie/vegan and dog friendly no less. In a global economic crisis where most people are suffering huge hikes in cost of living.

I  fail to see why a money request for surgery, rent or food is just about acceptable... We're talking about 2 young and healthy (apart from the weight) people with college degrees* who should be perfectly able to fend for themselves.

Has either ever held a decent fulltime job for even the shortest amount of time? (With decent I mean a job that fits their degree and age and is fulltime, not a holiday job of running a SM account and doing some work in a B&B) A good job would put them in a position to afford all those things without having to beg for it and it would also bring in the money to properly care for those dogs.

*I'm assuming Mariah has a degree though like many of you, I have serious doubts!

Edited by LilyD
added bit about Mariah having a degree
  • Like 4
  • Love 7