Type keyword(s) to search

Say Yes To The Dress - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Did anybody see that I Found the Gown show on TLC? It’s running as I watch early this morning (Saturday), but I guess it was also on Friday night beforehand? It appears to be the lower rent sibling to the SYTTD shows, taking place in a Boston area discount bridal shop where it seems they mostly sell discontinued gown lines. Wikipedia says they only did, like, 3 seasons & are no longer in production.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BW Manilowe said:

Did anybody see that I Found the Gown show on TLC? It’s running as I watch early this morning (Saturday), but I guess it was also on Friday night beforehand? It appears to be the lower rent sibling to the SYTTD shows, taking place in a Boston area discount bridal shop where it seems they mostly sell discontinued gown lines. Wikipedia says they only did, like, 3 seasons & are no longer in production.

LOVE that show and I'm sad they no longer produce it.  

• Love 2
On 11/13/2020 at 8:25 AM, rur said:

Last night, I was passing through a room where a tv was on when I thought I saw Pnina -- so I stopped and saw the end of what was probably one of the first commercials for her diamond ring collection. I did a quick search and found a number of announcements, but this one was the most entertaining: https://www.brides.com/pnina-tornai-x-jared-engagement-ring-collection-5086592

It's a smart business move. With the pandemic, big weddings are too dangerous and I assume bridal gown sales are way down, but people are still going to buy rings. Of course, her tacky gowns are featured in the photos. You gotta look for the rings.

8 hours ago, BW Manilowe said:

Oprah Winfrey was actually named (by her Aunt Ida) after Orpah, from the Book of Ruth in the Bible. In 2008, Ms. Winfrey explained that her family was unfamiliar with the name & spelled & pronounced it “Oprah” (flipping the R & the P) as the world has come to know through Ms. Winfrey’s fame, from her infancy. Also according to Ms. Winfrey, the name is correct, Orpah, on her birth certificate.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m thinking it’s probably a good thing if Oprah has to fly on mostly private jets when she travels (Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, & all that). Wouldn’t she have an issue traveling with the TSA since she goes by “Oprah”, but the legal spelling of her name, according to her birth certificate, is apparently “Orpah”, with the R& P flipped? I suppose she could carry a notarized copy of her birth certificate with her, when she flies commercially (I only ask because I seem to remember my airline of choice asking, at some point after 9/11, how I wanted my name listed when I flew with them, & I think it had to match my legal documents on which I was named).

I'm sure that either Oprah legally changed her name years ago or her driver license, passport, etc., have her name spelled "Orpah". Or she (who am I kidding, her assistant) could make the reservation using Orpah. The problem that I see with her traveling on commercial airlines is the commotion that would ensue, because, OPRAH! But I suppose if she did she would get special treatment and have security with her instead of waiting in line and in the gate area like the rest of us.

I watched an old Four Weddings this morning and one of the brides wore a Pnina (or knockoff) gown. The other brides all hated it. Her score for the dress was 9 points out of a possible 30.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ashforth said:

It's a smart business move. With the pandemic, big weddings are too dangerous and I assume bridal gown sales are way down, but people are still going to buy rings. Of course, her tacky gowns are featured in the photos. You gotta look for the rings.

I'm sure that either Oprah legally changed her name years ago or her driver license, passport, etc., have her name spelled "Orpah". Or she (who am I kidding, her assistant) could make the reservation using Orpah. The problem that I see with her traveling on commercial airlines is the commotion that would ensue, because, OPRAH! But I suppose if she did she would get special treatment and have security with her instead of waiting in line and in the gate area like the rest of us.

I watched an old Four Weddings this morning and one of the brides wore a Pnina (or knockoff) gown. The other brides all hated it. Her score for the dress was 9 points out of a possible 30.

I think I know which bride, was it the one where she got married under water at an aquarium, it was the most unflattering dress ever.

Pnina is trying to emulate Vera Wang, she does dresses, rings, china...but with class.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think I know which bride, was it the one where she got married under water at an aquarium, it was the most unflattering dress ever.

She's the one! The lead-in to the surprise shark cage wedding was that she started going down the stairs to the traditional looking ceremony spot and then turned and ran away. The officiant announced that there was a problem with her dress. Why yes, there was! It was butt ugly! I thought that maybe she had taken that last look in the mirror and realized what a terrible mistake she had made.

She was super cute and fun, though, and had a great attitude about not winning the contest, because she had won in life. ❤️

Edited by Ashforth
  • Love 1

On 11/14/2020 at 2:29 PM, Ashforth said:

She's the one! The lead-in to the surprise shark cage wedding was that she started going down the stairs to the traditional looking ceremony spot and then turned and ran away. The officiant announced that there was a problem with her dress. Why yes, there was! It was butt ugly! I thought that maybe she had taken that last look in the mirror and realized what a terrible mistake she had made.

She was super cute and fun, though, and had a great attitude about not winning the contest, because she had won in life. ❤️

I believe it was a homemade dress by her mom or another family member.  I haven't seen that episode in at least a year but I still remember that ugly dress 😄 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princelina said:

I believe it was a homemade dress by her mom or another family member.  I haven't seen that episode in at least a year but I still remember that ugly dress 😄 

I guess the only thing worse than a way too expensive Pnina fairy stripper gown would be a lookalike that your mom and aunt recreated from watching Say Yes to the Dress and doing online research of Pnina's oeuvre.

On second thought, the lookalike is far more desirable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, hula-la said:

That’s insane! I don’t much about these kinds of contracts, but it seems predatory. I am not a fan, but I have to give her credit for her cult following as she speaks to consumers in a way that no other bridal company does.  She deserves to start her own company!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, hula-la said:

I heard about this on Tic Tok of all places and unfortunately this type of contract is legal. She signed a contract giving JLM the rights to her name professionally, so she can not use Hayley Paige as a brand name anymore if she has stopped working for them and using them to put out her dresses. 

Last week, JLM Couture sued the designer for breach of contract, among other things, in a New York federal court. The company's main gripe is over the @misshayleypaige account, which JLM asserts it owns and has the right to operate as it sees fit. It also filed a temporary restraining order banning Gutman from using her name or her social media accounts, which a judge granted.

In the complaint, JLM accused Gutman of "hijacking" the Instagram account, which she claimed was her own personal account, after contract negotiations broke down between the two parties in November.

A company spokesperson did not return a request for comment on the video or the lawsuit. However, in a statement to the New York Post, the company said that while negotiating a new contract, "the two sides disagreed over how much freedom Hayley would have to promote her non-related side businesses on the company site."

JLM added, "After Hayley stopped posting JLM content and deprived the company access to the account, we brought the matter before the court. After carefully listening to both sides, a judge granted us the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO). We respect the judge’s decision that JLM should have temporary control over the company site and feel the process was fair and equitable."

JLM asserted in the complaint that per the initial contract Gutman signed in 2011, it owns the right to her name, any derivatives of her name, and all designs. This extends, it said, to any social media account bearing her name. The company also said its marketing team helped the Instagram account become so big and attributed much of Gutman's line's success to the company. The complaint states that the line grew in popularity in large part due to the company's "marketing campaigns" and the quality of its clothing in addition to Gutman herself.

Gutman told her followers on Instagram that she signed the initial contract with JLM Couture when she was 25, new to the industry, and naive. She also said she did not have a lawyer look over the contract.

Okay so at 25 you are not that naive, especially if you had been running your own bridal business before JLM asked for a sit down. So she was a fool for not having a lawyer look at the contract before signing.

About JLM

JLM Couture is a leader in the bridal design and manufacturing industry, housing award-winning brands which include Allison Webb, Ti Adora by Allison Webb, LUCIA by Allison Webb, Lazaro, Tara Keely by Lazaro, Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, La Petite Hayley Paige, and Hayley Paige Occasions.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, cynicat said:

Hayley Paige fans will find her dresses no matter what name she sells them under.  She could try "Stripper Bridals" or "Slut Couture"

I think you are confusing her with Pnina? Hayley dresses are more boho? I agree that she could start her own line and name it something else and people will follow.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, cynicat said:

Hayley Paige fans will find her dresses no matter what name she sells them under.  She could try "Stripper Bridals" or "Slut Couture"

Exactly, She just can not use her name as branding anymore. Create a new name and move on sis because you putting out that IG video bashing your still employer is a bad move especially when you want out of or your contract tweaked with them

• Love 2

For her business, yeah, she signed that contract.

But I have more sympathy for her when it comes to social media and the use of her name.  I can see something as technically legal but still kind of icky from an ethical standpoint while it was clearly a personal representation.  I don't know how to explain it but I think she should be able to keep the account even if they get to keep the name. 

27 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

For her business, yeah, she signed that contract.

But I have more sympathy for her when it comes to social media and the use of her name.  I can see something as technically legal but still kind of icky from an ethical standpoint while it was clearly a personal representation.  I don't know how to explain it but I think she should be able to keep the account even if they get to keep the name. 

Yeah her Instagram account I feel like if she changed it to something different since she says that is her PERSONAL instagram where it was not associated to the brand Haley Page and JLM there would not be any issues. 

But a LOT of people have a public/business Instagram account and a private one. 

6 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

But a LOT of people have a public/business Instagram account and a private one. 

Yep. I have a social media account I run as part of my job and a personal one (although I don't use either very much.)  But I think that would have been more difficult with Hayley since she was building her brand and she was her brand. 

3 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Yep. I have a social media account I run as part of my job and a personal one (although I don't use either very much.)  But I think that would have been more difficult with Hayley since she was building her brand and she was her brand. 

Yeah I can see how since she is Hayley Paige and her Instagram is Hayley Paige the personal in the business Blends together

She has her New York condo listed for $2.795 million.

While it appears that Paige has a lengthy court battle ahead of her, she’s not planning on going anywhere just yet. She and fitness trainer Louis have a podcast, “All That Glitters,” and she has a new Instagram account, @allthatglittersonthegram.

She’s also slated to appear in a special “Say Yes to the Dress” episode centered around planning a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic.

On 12/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, Ynicknan said:

I think you are confusing her with Pnina? Hayley dresses are more boho? I agree that she could start her own line and name it something else and people will follow.

Indeed I am!!  D'oh.  Thanks for the correction.

Just found this site - I just started recording SYTTD recently after needing some different type of entertainment while stuck at home.  I just watched some classics today - the Lebanese bride with the terribly mean mom, Randy's niece, and I just finished the Tuscan bride one.  As a mom, it broke my heart to see how sad that mom was. I can't figure out why her parents and his parents couldn't go and they could cut it off then - no need to go to cousins, grandparents, etc.  I'd be devastated to not be at my child's wedding.  Especially if she was bringing a MOH, photographer, etc.

It seemed like a super awkward ceremony, too.  Just boring and blah.  

In related news, I guess she's divorced now. I found her FB page and she has her maiden name again and her (ex-) husband's page says divorced.  That was a pretty short marriage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Marisagf said:

LOVE that show and I'm sad they no longer produce it.  

I signed up for that new Discovery + streaming network which debuted yesterday (January 4th); programming content is made up of older (maybe current as well; I’m not sure yet) episodes/seasons of shows previously seen on the various channels (& there are a lot of them) under the “Discovery Channel” corporate ownership umbrella, plus original content produced specifically for Discovery +. Subscription pricing is $4.99/Month with ads, $6.99/Month without ads; a 1-week free trial is available. I’m going through the programming offerings, I noticed they include 3 seasons worth of I Found the Gown.

I also noticed Discovery + has, I think, every, or almost every, iteration of the SYTTD franchise that has ever been produced: The Atlanta edition & almost all the foreign editions; the Bridesmaids edition; the Prom edition; the America edition; Big Bliss; Randy Knows Best; Say Yes: Wedding SOS; Hayley Ever After: The Dress; Randy to the Rescue, & a Discovery + original, Say Yes to the Dress: In Sickness and in Health, which is a new show with Randy & Hayley Paige helping brides still have their weddings despite the rampant pandemic affecting the country (& the world). They don’t have the Say Yes to the Dress: Ireland version & maybe 1 more, though. I think I listed all the versions of the franchise they have though.

Regarding the “mothership”, Say Yes to the Dress, when you click on the show icon with Randy’s pic, you get a message saying the show will be streaming 24/7 on its own channel (a channel within the Discovery + streaming platform, like TLC, Animal Planet, Food Network, etc.), by January 29th... a whole channel devoted just to that show! Clicking the SYTTD icon also gets you 8 eps of a show called Bride Gone Styled, “hosted” by people other than Randy, anyone else from Kleinfeld, or Hayley Paige; it must’ve been a prototype for the show. It looked, to me, more like What Not to Wear, though, & I think the female host may have been Stacy London, but I’m not sure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Omggggg Tracy from Kentucky. It was like a car accident I couldn’t look away! Her frozen face!!! She looked like she was made of wax! Which hack doctor in Kentucky keeps pumping Botox and fillers into her face ? She can barely move except the horrible horrible smile. It’s like watch pennywise smile for god sake. 

I on the other hand, think the groom is hot. But agree must be drugged bc...helllo...have you seen your future bride? Can you imagine what that will look like in 5 years with more fillers and more plastic surgery?!?! (Shudder😖

• Love 1
On 11/13/2020 at 4:58 PM, Irlandesa said:

I found out about this when I saw this Pnina/Jared commercial .  It cracked me up. Pnina tries so hard to be sincere but can't quite pull it off. 

There really is something so very phony about her, isn't there? I about died the first time I saw the Pnina/Jared commercial and they showed the close up of her name on the inside of the ring. I had visions of her showing up at random malls asking couples if they were saying yes to HER ring! LOL!

On 12/22/2020 at 6:54 AM, cynicat said:

That's already been taken by Pnina, but I think the official name is Striper Fairy Bridal. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

There really is something so very phony about her, isn't there? I about died the first time I saw the Pnina/Jared commercial and they showed the close up of her name on the inside of the ring. I had visions of her showing up at random malls asking couples if they were saying yes to HER ring! LOL!

That's already been taken by Pnina, but I think the official name is Striper Fairy Bridal. 

Yeah, I made an error and didn't correct it--the comment was meant for Pnina not Hailey Paige

If you haven't used up your 5 free articles this month the Washington Post has an interesting article about the pandemic's effect on the multi-billion dollar wedding industry. SYYTTD gets name checked.

In 2019, the average wedding cost nearly $25,000, with most going toward the reception, according to the Wedding Report, a market research firm. But with nuptials increasingly taking place outdoors or online, the average couple now spend significantly less, forcing retailers and vendors to adapt. Hotels are offering elopement packages, bridal gown designers are creating simpler, shorter dresses, and bakers are churning out miniature cakes. And a growing contingent of videographers and wedding planners will produce and host Zoom nuptials, often with a price tag in the thousands

• Useful 1
On 2/11/2021 at 10:30 PM, Vermicious Knid said:

If you haven't used up your 5 free articles this month the Washington Post has an interesting article about the pandemic's effect on the multi-billion dollar wedding industry. SYYTTD gets name checked.

This is one of the upsides of the pandemic. Some industries took advantage. On the wedding side, I hope this trend continues. It was spilling over to the bachelor parties/gender reveal/push present craziness.

Although, I did want a freedom party (more of a BBQ) when I became an empty-nester. Love my kids and all, but I had kids at home for 30 years. $500 should cover it. Maybe I can get my kids to pay. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m watching Say Yes to the Dress on Discovery+ and how is it that 2007 was so long ago I can see the change in bridal fashion? I was just starting law school, and hadn’t discovered tv forums yet (I think I got hooked on Tv Without Pity in 2009)- ah I was a BABY!

On 2/11/2021 at 11:30 PM, Vermicious Knid said:

Oh cool. Yes I can believe it. 

• Love 1
On 2/7/2021 at 7:31 AM, Callitlikeitis said:

Omggggg Tracy from Kentucky. It was like a car accident I couldn’t look away! Her frozen face!!! She looked like she was made of wax! Which hack doctor in Kentucky keeps pumping Botox and fillers into her face ? She can barely move except the horrible horrible smile. It’s like watch pennywise smile for god sake. 

I on the other hand, think the groom is hot. But agree must be drugged bc...helllo...have you seen your future bride? Can you imagine what that will look like in 5 years with more fillers and more plastic surgery?!?! (Shudder😖

I don't think the  wedding between these two happened.  I certainly don't think the groom to be likes women either  

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/27/2021 at 10:47 PM, Koalagirl said:

New season starts on July 17!

I wonder if it's actually going to air on TLC or are they going to push it to the Discovery+ streaming service

Edited by carolinagirl81
My Bad there's just too many streaming services
On 6/29/2021 at 12:33 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

I wonder if it's actually going to air on TLC or are they going to push it to the Discovery+ streaming service

I just got the latest copy of TV guide ( yup, I’m a dinosaur who still subscribes) and it lists the premier on regular TLC on July 17.  

• Love 7

Lol--Randy really gave his blunt opinion on his assistant's dress.  First time he's been so brutally honest with a bride.  I guess he really does think of her as a family member and wanted her to get it right.

I didn't really care for the dress she ended up choosing, though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Lol--Randy really gave his blunt opinion on his assistant's dress.  First time he's been so brutally honest with a bride.  I guess he really does think of her as a family member and wanted her to get it right.

I didn't really care for the dress she ended up choosing, though.

I hated the dress she chose.  Yuck!

I did like the look of the dance moms daughter, but it made me laugh when she talked about how the butt how was so unique.  She clearly didn’t live through the 80’s and early 90’s.   I thought she looked great in it.  Same with the virtual appointment bride - looked fabulous!

• Love 3

Randy's assistant's dress looked like a knockoff of the dress Diana wears in WW 1984. Classy party dress, not a wedding gown. Going by the absence of other people they were only allowing one appointment in the building at a time.

Nice to see Gok again. I think his shop has a greater variety of dresses. Kleinfield's has more actual dresses but many of them are similar designs and silhouettes. The preview showed so many interesting gowns. This must have been filmed pre-pandemic because the UK had pretty strict Covid protocols.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

Randy's assistant's dress looked like a knockoff of the dress Diana wears in WW 1984. Classy party dress, not a wedding gown.

I would like to see what it looks like when she sits down in that dress. I believe it will be a mess. The veil made it look even more strange.

• Love 3
(edited)

Dance Mom's family a Kardashian wannabes. And a lot of valley talk "for sure".  Didn't know they did that in the Pittsburgh area.

Edited by cameron
  • Love 1

I never watched Dance Moms so I have no idea who they are. The mom was a first class bitch. Her daughter looked stunning so I don’t know what she was talking about as far as saying she’ll regret looking at pictures in the future and seeing how big her thighs looked.  
I also didn’t like the dress Randy’s assistant picked.  

• Love 4

I actually really liked the 80s-ish dress on Randy’s assistant.  I would be interested to see what it looks like when fitted correctly.  Agree that the veil looked a little odd with it.

It was great seeing Randy again.  I enjoyed his straight talk to his assistant about the first dress.

It was a bit funny to see the hygiene theater Kleinfeld’s (and other business, no doubt) were going through when this was filmed.

• Love 3

Liked the "England" edition! Gok would be lots of fun. I reaaaallly struggled to understand some of the clients/entourages.  Glad there were subtitles. Always love:

1. when all brides aren't a size 6

2. No ramming over-priced and often trashy Pnina dresses down our throats

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

I never watched Dance Moms so I have no idea who they are. The mom was a first class bitch. Her daughter looked stunning so I don’t know what she was talking about as far as saying she’ll regret looking at pictures in the future and seeing how big her thighs looked.  
I also didn’t like the dress Randy’s assistant picked.  

The woman was awful - what a way to give your daughters an eating disorder by telling a girl that she is shortwaisted and has fat thighs. I mean even if that were true if would be terrible but this was a girl who had a lovely figure even by "rigorous" standards and she was being taught that her body wasn't good enough. Really sad and toxic.

I did watch Dance Moms and remember Kendall from the series. The mother was always a pushy obnoxious stage mother. Kendall was a beautiful child with dark hair - she reminded me a bit then of Elizabeth Taylor as a child with the coloring. It's too bad that she kind of ruined her looks by giving herself the ombre blonde hair when she was much more striking as a dark haired beauty - now she just looks like she is emulating the Kardashians. The irony is that Kim K - whatever one thinks of her - has maintained her dark hair except for what are one off appearances in blonde wigs or whatever.

• Love 9

Just here to express my red hot rage at Dance Mom constantly biting her bottom lip to unsuccessfully try to stop herself from body-shaming her perfect daughter's breasts, hips, bum and thighs. Saying it with clenched teeth doesn't make it any less hurtful and wrong. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Liked the "England" edition! Gok would be lots of fun. I reaaaallly struggled to understand some of the clients/entourages.  Glad there were subtitles. Always love:

1. when all brides aren't a size 6

2. No ramming over-priced and often trashy Pnina dresses down our throats

Agreed, I would love to exclusively have the UK version. To go from Randy pointing out ~bumps and lumps to Gok calling the friend/sister crazy for bumps that weren't(or even if they were) there. For them to not act like having larger breasts was the end of the world. To be happy with a $2000 budget (even if that was pounds, less than $4000 CAD/$3000 USD). I like how he alters dresses on the spot so they know what it will look like. It's just pleasant. 

• Love 11

I was thrilled to see gowns that weren't see through with strategically placed sequins.  I guess Pnina's style is no longer the in thing?  I hope so.  I wish Daniella had tried on Randy's gown.  I loved how it looked on the hanger.  I do like the one that she chose, but I didn't like the neckline.  Had it been a deep V instead (but not all the way down like that one) , I'd have liked it better.  I didn't like the veil with it, though--it was too much fabric.  I think if she did her hair with flowers and ribbon, it would look nicer.  With the addition of the bouquet, I think it will look nice for a wedding.  As for the Dance Mom's daughter--The dress looked beautiful on her, but I hated the bow and thought the over skirt made it look too heavy.  One of the two brides said that they were worried that they wouldn't find a dress and I thought "You've tried on 2. You have a whole store and what? 90 minutes?"   I'd have tried on a number of different styles and fabrics, put aside the ones that I had the strongest positive reaction to, then try to narrow it down from there, even if I had to try a couple of them on a second time.  Unless they did and the show only aired two of them. Then, nevermind  :)

I did love the one that the woman bought during a virtual appointment. Talk about lucky!  I rarely buy anything online for myself because I need to try it on first. 

• Love 3

I was surprised by the dress that Randy's assistant chose and think he was supportive of that dress as it was obvious she loved it.  I do like that in this episode the brides all chose elegant and lovely dresses.  I hope we are done with the brides who don't want to leave anything to anyone's imagination when they walk down the aisle...

• Love 6

I so enjoyed this episode...though I think I'd have excused Dance Mom...she just wanted to control the appointment and make sure SHE was the one who had to approve. She didn't care about any of her daughters' feelings or opinions. And I can't understand why NONE of the consultants mentioned "this is a sample, when it's fitted to your body these "flaws" will disappear. I liked Daniela's dress although the neckline was far to low. And I liked the veil. I would add something to where the top of the veil fits the back of her head. Virtual bride did a great job picking out her gown...she was a gorgeous bride.

• Love 4

I was shocked that it ended up being 3 dresses with the only bling in sight being a small sparkly belt on one of them. Really hope this is a change that a lot of brides will go for, its so much nicer than see through and blingy. They were all still a bit too low cut for my taste but compared to the Pninas were used to seeing these were bordering on modest.

The Bride who had done the virtual appointment picked a great dress, I thought she looked stunning on the day.  I have to say I don't see the point of buying your dress virtually off kleinfeld, I understand that people shop their for the experience, going to NY etc but if you're having to do it virtually, I think I'd just stay local. I hope that all the brides who buy theirs virutally get one that looks as good as hers did.

I thought the dress without the overskirt, so with the bow exposed would have been the correct look for the ceremony and then if you're really married to the idea of the 2 looks, wear the overskirt for the reception. Doing it the way that she was planning on doing it, I think you miss seeing all the stunning button detail and the drama of the bow because surely shes going into her reception, people will see the bow for a second and then she'll smush it while shes eating dinner etc and then it will probably be bustled for dancing etc.

I liked Randy being honest. I just wish he had been honest about the dress the assistant ended up with, I think there was better in Kleinfeld for her. I think the slit showed way too much while she was walking and coupled with the deep v, it just wasn't the best I thought

• Love 6