Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

How big was Billy Miller's part in American Sniper? Wikepedia says "Naval recruiter ". Was he that pivotal? Am I missing something? I'm a fan of the guy, but I've seen actors rise and fall. He does have extreme charm and hotness, plus a degree to fall back on though. And I'm sure he any soap would take him if he absolutely had to. SK did have a job at B&B to pretty much jump right into as well, which Ron & Frank hated.

I put no petty behavior past Ron.

Seriously. He wouldn't have gotten burned if he didn't go after his pwecious robe. I don't get why the adults around him let him talk like an asshole.

I did end up not FFing the Jake/Liz kiss and there was chemistry there. Too bad it's going to be ruined by the eventual Liz/Sam bitch fight.

Maxie continues to be the most vapid creature alive.

Finola has been knocking it out of the park lately. Fantastic acting with her showing the struggle she's having taking down Duke. Too bad he doesn't give a flying shit.

• Love 5

As someone who spends a lot of in the time in thr gym and eats super healthy like Ryan Paevey obviously does, this really annoyed me because the show seemed to be sending the message that not only did having a hot body make Nathan a bad guy, but that he didn't work for it. It takes a lot of work to look like RP does, trust me. It's not Nathan's fault that Spin drinks orange soda, eats chips, exerts no physical effort and consequently looks like shit.

Hollywood freely puts wimmins' bodies under the microscope and I think turnabout is fair play. BA and Spin should be criticized for looking like shit. Look, I am not saying all the guys on tv should look like RP, but they should put some effort into their bodies especially if they appear on a soap. A great example of this is DZ; he clearly eats like a normal person but also works out and looks great.

I kind of wonder if the whole thing is reverse psychology from Ron after the backlash over his bizarre fat-shaming of AJ. Now Spinelli is back, even more unhinged than ever (which is saying a lot...), and is telling us about the worthlessness of perfect abs. It's like saying, "See? See the discrimination that people with amazing bodies go through?"

I wouldn't be surprised if he rips off Russell Davies and has a series of rotund supervillains plot to take over Port Charles. 

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 2

How big was Billy Miller's part in American Sniper? Wikepedia says "Naval recruiter ". Was he that pivotal?

He was in one scene and had maybe four lines of dialogue.  I think it's more that he has American Sniper on his resume than how big the part was.

Edited by Lexx
  • Love 4
Tiger, on 19 Mar 2015 - 1:49 PM, said:

I can't even with Spinelli & Spencer. I speak three languages and there aren't words in any of them that even come close to describing how much I hate them. Morgan & Kiki are disgusting, but they don't even come close to how awful Spinelli & Spencer are. And at least it seems the show itself doesn't see the former two as good, whereas I get the distinct impression that the latter two are the heroes of their stories.

I loved the Anna & Olivia scenes.

KSt needs to throw hot fondue on whoever did that to her hair. The patches of yellow were just no!

Patricia's apparent daughter looks great in the previews, as does Dante's haircut.

ETA: anybody know the name of the actress playing Pat's daughter?

Pat's daughter is being played by Rebecca Buddig, who was Greenlee on All My Children

ETA:  Oops, I was wrong.  Sounded like her voice though.  I didn't get a good enough look at her.

Edited by Gilded Flicker

How do HE and BC not see that their characters are Vile? Who does that? SERIOUSLY?

Kiki and Morgan are vile.  I'm now convinced though that we're not supposed to see them as being in the right.  In the same episode where Anna joined Team Michael and Kiki drops a, "Really?  Drugging your own brother?" line, I'm betting this is going to blow up in the Think Tank's faces.

On another note of things that disgust, I'm pretty new to GH so this storyline is the first time I'm seeing Spinelli.  Has he always been such a loathsome little goblin?

You can express how sad you are for her having to play this shit.

She's probably having fun playing the part. Actors almost always prefer the devious role, just like they look forward to the affairs, betrayals, et cetera in a love story because it gives them something else to dig their teeth into. It's more interesting to act that than to be the always do-gooder. She doesn't have to like the character to like playing the character. I mean, walk around town with no apparent purpose other than to occasionally be a listening ear for a serial killer or plan to ruin an ex-boyfriend's reputation over BLTs at Kelly's? The latter sounds way more fun to act to me.

On Spinelli, I found him moderately annoying for most of his prior Port Charles existence, except when hanging out with Georgie and when he grew a spine after meeting Ellie. There was a time when I could have like Spixie, but Spinelli became a total doormat in that relationship, begging for scraps of her attention. Needless to say, I am not thrilled that he's back in that place again. BRING BACK ELLIE! Ellie was amazing.

You forgot to mention that those characters LAUGHED about it, TeeVee329.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about  (something on OLTL, I guess?), but you're reminding me of when Carly and Jason laughed about Jax getting raped, and no, Ron is certainly not the worst of the soap writers in terms of distasteful choices, IMHO. Not even close. I used to *hate* Sam at the time, but I still cringe when I think of how many mobsters have debased that woman, Manny especially.

Edited by TheGourmez
  • Love 1

Can you imagine Cookie in PC? A crossover I'd love!

You're making me want to get off my lazy ass and write that cross over fan fic where Cookie uses ELQ, specifically Micheal Quartermaine to fund her Empire takeover and makes Carly's head explode. She also tells Sonny he ain't a real man. You know, Cookie style.

• Love 7

"The glamour, passion and excitement of medicine and life in Port Charles."

This is the description Comcast has for TFGH.

Fuck you show.

And fuck you show for making me back Sabrina over Thing 1 and Thing 2 who don't have even half a brain between the 2 of them. What do they even do? Just sit around cackling about taking Baby AJ away from Michael? Morgan, this is not the 'without pity' we want. I'd question his memory but he'd need a real brain to remember that he's a doormat for his father.  New Kiki, just go away. You suck way more than old Kiki.

I'm half watching the show now as I type and I can't coherently express my disgust at everything.

Hate hate HATE Spencer and the kiddie club eating the show. If I hear the word "townie" one more time I'm going to smash every bit of barware in my damn house and believe me, there's a lot of barware here.

Why do I bother?

• Love 4

I forgot to say I kind of dig evil Nik and think even over the phone he and Rosalie could have some chemistry. I wouldn't mind him as a bad guy as long as he isn't trying to pretzel his way into Liz's good graces anymore. Rosalie is kind of grey....they could work if Ron insists on saddling poor Michael with Sabrina of angels I'd rather Rosalie not be involved with him anymore, even though they have 8479438 more chemistry than Michael and Sabrina.

Nik is sexy now with his good hair and he needs to do more than babysit that spawn of his.

• Love 1
But at least it wouldn't be Quirky Nice Guy Stalker Spinelli.

Oh, I can totally see Quirky Nice Guy Stalker Spinelli using a sick Georgie to worm his way back permanently into Maxie's life. We got the anvils yesterday from Maxie: He's Georgie's father! Shouldn't a child be raised by two parents? Maxie lurves him! UGH.

I wouldn't be surprised if he rips off Russell Davies and has a series of rotund supervillains plot to take over Port Charles.

I might enjoy this if it's written with the proper amount of camp. We're in the lair of Mr. Big (heh), and he's working his way through an enormous plate of chicken wings,  after he licks them clean. "Bring me Sonny Corinthos!" he snarls, throwing the bare bones on the ground and daintily licking sauce from his fingers. Bonus points if Mr. Big is similar to Balthazar in BtVS and needs to be kept in a tub. Hee.

• Love 2

What if Michael has a simple glass of wine with lunch, and he has Avery in the baby-carrier and gets in a car?!  Is Morgan and Kiki even thinking this through?

Oh crap. Michael goes to drive home. Morgan realizes how bad this is going to go and jumps in the car to try to stop him from driving... Who's head meets the tree?

• Love 6

Something surprising has been happening to me watching Show lately.  I've never been a fan of Olivia - ever - and I particularly despised her with Steven Lars, and when she got together with Sonny 4 minutes after Connie was killed, I couldn't tolerate her at all.  Even on her good days, she bugged me because of her over-the-top stereotyped version of an Italian-American.  

BUT, lately - I guess since she's gotten involved with Ned, I'm liking her.  She's had some terrific scenes with Lulu, and then she had those great scenes with Anna yesterday.   I have to remind myself that she's been a Sonny apologist more often than not, and I have to remind myself to NOT remind myself to remember she bedded that douchenozzle who shot her son, but lately, she's been good.

It won't last, of course, but right now it's nice to see her onscreen.  She's currently less crazy and less crazy-making than most.

• Love 8

Astonishingly, I have to say I actually enjoyed Sonny yesterday.  I seem to enjoy him whenever he is not involved in his own storyline and just being a supporting character.  His looks and eye rolls and suggesting crossword puzzles or trivia, I may have even chuckled.  I'm not made of stone people!

LOVED Anna and Olivia, finally a voice of reason on the whole Sonny parenting issue.  If Sonny really loved his children, he would back off.  Liv was spot on about Sonny not seeing the damage he inflicts on the ones he supposedly loves.

Speaking of clueless, Kiki and Morgan there are no words.  Kiki is one of the biggest hypocrites on this show and that's saying something.  So Sabrina is not good enough for Avery but Sonny, an actual murderer who also tried to kill her mother, is father of the year?  I'm so sure.  What Sabrina did was bad, but in the end no harm was done.  And now Morgan wants to drug Michael, just like Carly did to AJ years ago.  Like mother like son, how adorable.  The only thing I can hope is that these two buffoons will somehow mess this up and it won't end up happening.

I know I am in the minority but I like Jake and Liz.  Billy Miller was on All My Children briefly years ago, I liked him then and I still like him now.  It's believable that he is Jason, but he has much more personality and charm.  Liz I've always liked although I wish she could have some sort of a relationship.  She goes on like two dates with guys and then calls it quits.  I thought the kiss was good, but maybe I am just starved for some actual "love in the afternoon" since this show has practically zero time for romance what with all the gang wars and custody trials.

• Love 4

Billy Miller was on All My Children briefly years ago, I liked him then and I still like him now.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot Billy Miller was on AMC, as Annie's crazy brother, right?  Did he and Rebecca Budig work together or was she on one of her breaks at that point?

• Love 2

Dante should sneak the baby back home with him tomorrow. I mean look at this super cuteness/hotness

http://fyeahgh.tumblr.com/post/65633244530/look-you-know-ive-been-meaning-to-have-a-little

Get Dante in a scene with a baby again STAT! I want him in a scene with NuEvilRocco so we can see if he'll become not evil in Dante's presence.

I forgot to say I kind of dig evil Nik and think even over the phone he and Rosalie could have some chemistry. I wouldn't mind him as a bad guy as long as he isn't trying to pretzel his way into Liz's good graces anymore.

I thought Nik/Rosalie could have potential, too. I like Nik better now than I have in awhile but I do wish there was some real motivation for why he's evil-ish now.

Astonishingly, I have to say I actually enjoyed Sonny yesterday.  I seem to enjoy him whenever he is not involved in his own storyline and just being a supporting character.

Sonny really does still work if he's in a supporting capacity and for comic relief. I love MB when he's playing Sonny that way.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Oh yeah, I totally forgot Billy Miller was on AMC, as Annie's crazy brother, right?  Did he and Rebecca Budig work together or was she on one of her breaks at that point?

There was a little overlap.  She came back in early 2008, and I think he left in the summer.  

• Love 2

I forgot to say I kind of dig evil Nik and think even over the phone he and Rosalie could have some chemistry. I wouldn't mind him as a bad guy as long as he isn't trying to pretzel his way into Liz's good graces anymore. Rosalie is kind of grey....they could work if Ron insists on saddling poor Michael with Sabrina of angels I'd rather Rosalie not be involved with him anymore, even though they have 8479438 more chemistry than Michael and Sabrina.

Nik is sexy now with his good hair and he needs to do more than babysit that spawn of his.

That useless donkey Rosealie doesn't need to be involved in any romantic pairings. She needs to be murdered. Unless, Helena kills her because she doesn't think she's worthy of her precious Nik. Then I could get on board with them humping for awhile.

• Love 2

That useless donkey Rosealie doesn't need to be involved in any romantic pairings. She needs to be murdered. Unless, Helena kills her because she doesn't think she's worthy of her precious Nik. Then I could get on board with them humping for awhile.

I'd rather have Rosalie around over Kiki. Let Kiki be Murdered though it would suck for Ava

• Love 3
Sonny really does still work if he's in a supporting capacity and for comic relief. I love MB when he's playing Sonny that way.

Same here. I wish the show would ease back on front-burner stories for him and do more with him this way. He'd still meet his minimums, but it wouldn't constantly be the Sonny Show. 

I'd rather have Rosalie around over Kiki. Let Kiki be Murdered though it would suck for Ava

Ava will be busy with Avery. I know you don't replace one kid with another, but it's a soap. It's done all the time.

• Love 3

Same here. I wish the show would ease back on front-burner stories for him and do more with him this way. He'd still meet his minimums, but it wouldn't constantly be the Sonny Show. 

Ava will be busy with Avery. I know you don't replace one kid with another, but it's a soap. It's done all the time.

True but I still wouldn't wish Kikis death on Ava though I would love Kiki off my screen

Something surprising has been happening to me watching Show lately. I've never been a fan of Olivia - ever - and I particularly despised her with Steven Lars, and when she got together with Sonny 4 minutes after Connie was killed, I couldn't tolerate her at all. Even on her good days, she bugged me because of her over-the-top stereotyped version of an Italian-American.

LLC is a big reason why I don't despise Olivia. I just like her most of the time (any time she's not with Sonny.) She has chemistry with people (Johnny/BB) I've spoken many times about my love of the Olivia/Lulu relationship but its worth another mention. Especially because of the stereotyping that goes on with Olivia I really really love that she loves her daughter in law. I'm half Italian (with a lot of them in Brooklyn but im Queens) and the ratio is about the same as my non Italian side of liking/disliking kid in laws, its judge by the person not the Marie Barone "no one is good enough.". I couldn't like Dante though until he dropped the gold chains. That was just too much. Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 2

I may have liked new Kiki for all of 2.5 seconds. Now I would like to punch her in the face repeatedly. Same for Morgan. Can't see myself deflecting from teamMichael anytime soon. The others are just vile.

I was actually thinking yesterday that while NuKiki is not setting the world on fire at least she is a) cute and b) she is bland but could you imagine Kristen doing these scenes? I think there would be flames on the side of my face.

also, did anyone notice that Michael and Kiki are both way shadier now that KA has left? Before they were Care Bears and now Michael is surrounding himself with hot women and Kiki is planning on drugging people. I can't imagine either Michael or kiki acting quite the way if KA hadn't left.

• Love 3

Ron is going to get angry at Billy Miller. We all know this won't end well.

Say hi to fat jokes and alcoholism, Mr. Miller. There's also a bus awaiting you. Call Sean Kanan at The Bold. He can tell you all about it.

I must have missed something- what did Billy Miller do to Ron?

I like Jake and Liz, at least go right now. I especially liked when he pulled her in for a hug when she was upset about Cameron.

I think they're hiding Olivia behind stuff because the actress is much farther along than Olivia is supposed to be and they're not ready to have her so close to birth. I suspect they'll pre-film scenes with her before she goes on leave. I'm just guessing, though- I don't read anything other than this board about this show.

• Love 3

When it comes to this show, to quote Godfather III, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." In case I was missed, I wasn't on the barge. I knew about the prison break, Sonny's pardon (ugh!), Sonny & Julian's bromance, Nik's even deeper decent into douchebaggery, Olivia's pregnancy and the Fluke-a-palooza clusterfuck, among other things. One thing-or rather, one person-has kept me off the barge: Michael Quartermaine, aka "MichaelWithoutPity." The more I see Michael, the more he gives me life. To me, MiWOP's like the best chocolate-I know it's probably not gonna last, but I plan to enjoy it as long as possible. MiWOP's smackdowns are things of beauty. His truth bombs on anyone who crosses him are long overdue. Everyone whom Michael has put on blast deserves it and the more, the merrier. I've had it with people telling Michael how to feel, what to do about it and to just get over it, whether it's Sonny, Carly, Morgan, Kiki, Alexis (His lawyer) or the Governor. Speaking of whom, if the unthinkable happens and Michael loses baby AJ, hopefully he'll throw his clout behind the Governor's opponent,-who, preferably, is way less soft on crime/criminals. I think that Michael's fighting for custody of L'il AJ is awesome. Avery deserves a parent/guardian who's not a criminal and is a decent human being who loves her. In fairness, Sonny, Carly and Ava love L'ilAJ to, but just because they love her, that doesn't mean that they should raise her and since Ava's supposedly dying anyway, that's pretty much a moot point. Michael has proven himself to be just as devoted to  L'il AJ as he is to ELQ, if not more. Loved Michael taking a page out of the Qs/Corinthos playbook and rigging the custody verdict in his  favor via Judge Walters, whose clapping back at Ric's "conflict of interest" spin was epic in its own right.

So what if Michael fought "dirty" to get L'il AJ? How many judges, how many cops, how many DAs, how many witnesses and how many juries has Sonny bought in order to keep his sorry, greasy, lying, thieving and murderous ass out of prison for the past 20+ years? At least Michael didn't use a meathook.  I've got no sympathy for Ava, either. That's just karma, the way I see it. She got the fate she deserves, unlike, say, AJ. As for Morgan and Kiki, I'd like to say that I've got no words for them and their plans for Michael, but "sick," "evil," "disgusting" and "completely fucked-up" not only apply, they're understatements. So's calling them hypocrites. These two assholes at one point claimed to love Michael, but their willingness to hurt, manipulate and betray him using Avery as an excuse at the drop of a hat proves otherwise. I would wish a plague on both their houses, but they don't even have jobs, much less places to live that other people aren't paying for. Hopefully, Morgan and Kiki's plan will not only backfire, they'll become karma's bitch, just like, to use another Empire reference, when Anika drugged Elle Dallas in order to publically humiliate Cookie, only to come home later that night and catch Cookie and Lucious in bed together. I hope that karma does to Kiki and Morgan what it did to Anika. I never thought I'd say this, but when it comes to Kiki vs Sabrina, I'm Team Sabrina. Sabrina did a terrible thing to put it mildly, but it was because of Ava, who used Sabrina and her unborn child to force Carlos to confess to AJ's murder to cover her own ass. Besides, it's not like Michael hired Nina, who not only deliberately endangered Ava & L'il AJ's lives, she and Franco kidnapped L'il AJ and fled to Canada.

Re Spinelli, I've never liked him and his plotting against Nathan and chasing Maxie makes him even worse than ever. I hope Nathan stomps Spinelli like the overgrown cockroach he is.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 6

Liz/Jake are so dull. Its like watching paint dry. And of course RB is his wife. I knew this would happen. Its Rics doing no doubt. 

Only good thing about Maxie is she finally got her roots done. 

Spinelli/Nathan fight was so dumb. Of course Nathan had to be shirtless. 

• Love 8

Valerie Spencer is gorgeous. 

Liz/Jake are the worst. So, so boring and pointless and no chemistry. Billy Miller's Jake/Jason just seems like a big dumb kid to me and totally out of place. I do not get the attraction these women have to him. Liz never has any romantic pairings that last. She's nothing but a placeholder for men until they move on to their one true loves and she literally falls in and out of love by the end of the week. This is a prime reason why I wish this show would focus more on these characters' work-related lives and issues because the "romance" aspect of this show is for shit. Seems like the only "career" that gets any focus is the damn mob.

The rest of the show was non-offensive but dull. I'm glad to see RB because she can add a much needed energetic vibe to the canvas.

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 11

I think having Pat Spencer's daughter Valerie be biracial was a smart and simple way to inject some color into the Spencers.  I liked her today, though I'm worried she's going to turn out to be Nathan's "Spinelli" that he mentioned a while back.

• Love 4

Dear Ron,

How dumb do you think your audience is? You snag the lovely Rebecca Budig- a wonderful Robin recast, should you ever decide Robin is a person and not a plot point, and you give her the most trite and plottiest plot point that ever plot pointed in plot points ever. Wtf? You've fucked with Roger Howarth, Michelle Stafford, and Sean Kanan. I'm not even discussing your failures with Ian Buchanan. Do you remember what you write on the show you are allegedly the head writer for? You do realize that the Jake character Billy Miller is playing is actually Jason Morgan /Quartermaine and is married to Sam. You know, the brunette you have Dr. Patrick Drake sexing up. (I know, hospital stories, am I right?) We the audience know this, so why are you wasting our time on this lame shit? Well, at least it's not Spencer. Btw. Spencer is like fetch, he will not happen.

Thanks.

• Love 1

Liz/Jake are so dull. Its like watching paint dry. And of course RB is his wife. I knew this would happen. Its Rics doing no doubt. 

I was thinking this woman, played by RB, is a plant/spy sent by Sonny, Julian or Helena to gain intel because 'Jake can't be trusted'  ... but yeah Ric paying or blackmailing someone to claim to be Jake's wife makes more sense. 

Nathan looked like he was thinking "this is tedious and ridiculous" - and it is. Maxie is soooo not worth it, man. 

• Love 3

Well, he's not getting laid.

To be fair, I cannot think of many women on the canvas currently who are married; that gets Nik hot. Oh, wait. There's Lulu, but that's his sister, so...no. But how freaking sad is it that I cannot think of any other true pairings on this shitfest except Lante? Guza was a turd writer, but his team did do romance pretty well...until it was time to rip the pairings apart. But still...

Nathan looked like he was thinking "this is tedious and ridiculous" - and it is. Maxie is soooo not worth it, man.

Preach it! And you know Nate will be destroyed to make the little maggot that is Spinelli rootable. UGH. Why couldn't he have stayed out west? Better yet, why didn't Diego kill his ass instead of poor Georgie the First?

• Love 3

Spin is acting super annoying but that line about telling Nathan to let the thought that the match was only gonna take one round comfort as he regained consciousness was really funny

Valerie (aka Pat's daughter) reminded me of someone. Alicia Minshew?

Dante and Nathan were pretty good today. Lots of good lines and Nathan managed to hold up his end in the banter. Good job Scott Sickles*, there, I said it. Dante in general today was pretty good :) Harper, how could you cry when you went in Dominic's arms! I'm never speaking to you again!

At first I thought Tracy not realizing Valerie could have a white mom was dumb. But then I thought, well she's a giant WASP. But then I remembered, doesn't she have a black brother herself? So I can't decide how dumb it was.

Lulu's hair looked really good. I feel the need to mention that after weeks of hating it haha.

That camera angle + his hunches + no black t-shirt made BM/Jason look schlubby again. And needless to say, so does Tony Geary.

Sonny, thirtysomething manchild Spinelli is not a "kid". Unless you mean he is a goat. Then sure.

*the dialogue writer

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Hahahahahaha

Did Jake actually say that "obvs my life wasn't good before."

Keep on trolling, Ron. Get that Twitter block on 'cause JaSam fans are coming, I'm sure.

I'm so confused. Does this mean he's so gonna be Jason Quartermaine or that we need to revolt against SamTrick?

Either way, down with Patrick Drake.

• Love 1

I think having Pat Spencer's daughter Valerie be biracial was a smart and simple way to inject some color into the Spencers.  I liked her today, though I'm worried she's going to turn out to be Nathan's "Spinelli" that he mentioned a while back.

I could see her being a spoiler in Naxie or Lante. Maybe Lante, since Naxie already have enough on their plate. Or maybe she's just a one-off. God knows they really can't fit anymore people. But they'll keep doing it!

I'm so confused. Does this mean he's so gonna be Jason Quartermaine or that we need to revolt against SamTrick?

Either way, down with Patrick Drake.

No, it just means that Ron thinks it's cute! and ironic! to have Jason all about his ~connection~ to Liz and not Sam. Which means this story is about JaSam. It's SO Ron.

But yes! Down with Patrick! Wallpaper boring ass.

• Love 1

I could see her being a spoiler in Naxie or Lante. Maybe Lante, since Naxie already have enough on their plate. Or maybe she's just a one-off. God knows they really can't fit anymore people. But they'll keep doing it!

Lante need a shake up BADLY. But...as much as I am confounded they have hardly ever had real interlopers, if they do split, there will LITERALLY be no real couples on canvas. (No, Liz/Jake and Samtrick will never count.)

So, so torn.

But Pat's daughter can also console Nathan. If BA is sticking around, no way will Nathan win this triangle from hell. But then, losing Maxie may be a blessing at this point, so...

• Love 2

I am surprised they didn't bring the 'Rocky' music in when Nathan/Spinelli were 'fighting'. And why Nathan so winded? I was laughing my ass off. That was just plain funny.

So nice to see Rebecca Budig. So not nice to see TG again :(

Sorry for the double post.

Edited by fishsanwitt
At first I thought Tracy not realizing Valerie could have a white mom was dumb. But then I thought, well she's a giant WASP. But then I remembered, doesn't she have a black brother herself?

Ron has likely chosen to ignore the Ward side of the Qs, because they don't fit in with the story he wants to tell now. 

• Love 1

Lante need a shake up BADLY. But...as much as I am confounded they have hardly ever had real interlopers, if they do split, there will LITERALLY be no real couples on canvas. (No, Liz/Jake and Samtrick will never count.)

Blame Vanessa Marcil lol. That baby was gonna be Dante's!

And it was weird. I totally thought they were setting up Lulu to sleep with Nathan last year, and then it was like Ron was like "eh I don't feel like it."

But Pat's daughter can also console Nathan. If BA is sticking around, no way will Nathan win this triangle from hell. But then, losing Maxie may be a blessing at this point, so...

If Spin wins (or "wins") Nathan can go. I like the guy okay but he's not needed.

But then, losing Maxie may be a blessing at this point, so...

In that hair and that dress, Maxie looks like she's about to bust out a cigarette and speak with the voice of one of Marge Simpsons' sisters: "welcome ta the dmv love, what can I do for ya?"

• Love 4