Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

He wasn't allowed to be Jason.  everyone around him told him to eff off because he wasn't the sainted Jason.  Yet here, everyone seems to be fine with Franco staying Drew.  Franco's all "I don't like who this Franco guy was so I'm going to stay Drew" and everyone around is all cool beans.  I'm saying too fuckin bad,  You killed the people , you suck it up and live with it.  

I was so pissed off at everyone and how they treated Drew. They turned on him immediately, and Carly was so gaga for her Jason she dropped Drew like a hot potato, Sonny acted like he never met him, Sam was so wishy washy, and even Robin was like yeah, see ya. They were all assholes. I felt like Drew had no one.

• Love 15

ÎSee

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

He doesn't have to take his own life back if he doesn't want it, but he needs to stop stealing Drew's. 

7 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I mean,  it's not like Drew made any attempt to get his life back. He just left it lying around where any old serial killer could pick it up. Drew is still running the company that he bought with Jason's money. He was engaged to Jason's ex and married to Jason's widow. He has no real connection to the history that Franco refuses to surrender. He's no more Drew Cain than Jason Morgan is Jason Q. He's still just Jakeson - and that was his choice.  

Honestly, I completely understand Franco wanting to abandon his history.  He's been given an opportunity to walk away from his shitty, shitty past - and he's always been pretty selfish and self-absorbed.  I have much more trouble buying the arguments in favor of him regaining his memories. In fact, I'd find it easier to believe Liz falling in love with FrankenDrew than any version of Franco.

• Love 5

Hey, Jason, maybe bring a little something for Aidan's first day of school, too, huh? Especially if you're going to drop off the gift for Jake at his home? 

2 hours ago, Hater said:

"REMEMBA"  "REMEMBA, KIM"

Roger Howarth is playing Drew's non existent accent to a TEE.  Fucking hell.

I wonder when this was taped. RoHo hasn't had an accent lately.

The handheld camera at GH doesn't make Andre's case seem more urgent, it makes it look like someone is stalking Jordan right in front of her face.

I LOVED Robert giving LWB/FS the stink eye at the MetroCourt.

Of course there's no police officer outside André's hospital door. That would be too smart.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Oh shut up Elizabeth! I know she is defending her man and what not but I hate how she is when it comes to Franco. I don't like Jason and Sam, but I think they have every right to hate him forever and never accept him. So get over it already! I don't care about the brain tumor defense either. And I don't really hate Franco either or him and Elizabeth together. It's just the way she acts like everyone should accept him too, because she fell in love with and saw a different side of him. People can hate him all they want girl!

THIS. Alllll of this. Listening to Liz talk about Franco is, for me, the worst part of this story.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Hey, Jason, maybe bring a little something for Aidan's first day of school, too, huh? Especially if you're going to drop off the gift for Jake at his home? 

I wonder when this was taped. RoHo hasn't had an accent lately.

The handheld camera at GH doesn't make Andre's case seem more urgent, it makes it look like someone is stalking Jordan right in front of her face.

I LOVED Robert giving LWB/FS the stink eye at the MetroCourt.

Of course there's no police officer outside André's hospital door. That would be too smart.

I heard the accent today and it was bad. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

I was so pissed off at everyone and how they treated Drew. They turned on him immediately, and Carly was so gaga for her Jason she dropped Drew like a hot potato, Sonny acted like he never met him, Sam was so wishy washy, and even Robin was like yeah, see ya. They were all assholes. I felt like Drew had no one.

Same here. They just knew he was Jason when they thought he was, and then real Jason comes back and it's like "we always knew it wasn't really him!" Puhlease. Sonny says "it's nice that he saved my life once or twice so I like him for that, but other than that who cares. Our Jason is back and that's all that matters. Bye fake Jason." And I thought that Robin was rude to him when she found out the truth. Like sorry you're not Jason, no matter what you think, go away! So annoying. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

He's no more Drew Cain than Jason Morgan is Jason Q. He's still just Jakeson - and that was his choice.  

Honestly, I completely understand Franco wanting to abandon his history.  He's been given an opportunity to walk away from his shitty, shitty past - and he's always been pretty selfish and self-absorbed.

If Franco doesn't want his old memories back, okay. Let him find a new life with new memories. Work it out with Liz and Cameron who are the ones really affected by the memory swap along with Jake and Aiden, and deal with their reactions.  But hands off the talk of Oscar and especially the idea that Oscar is his son and wanting to know about him because of that.

Kim had a son but he wasn't Franco's. Franco has zero connection to Oscar. He remembers making love with Kim but he didn't make Oscar, he didn't take Oscar hiking or sit by his bed as he died.  Oscar belongs to Drew. And Kim should put those boundaries up firmly. Franco isn't Drew and she needs to accept that.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Franco doesn't want his old memories back, okay. Let him find a new life with new memories. Work it out with Liz and Cameron who are the ones really affected by the memory swap along with Jake and Aiden, and deal with their reactions.  But hands off the talk of Oscar and especially the idea that Oscar is his son and wanting to know about him because of that.

Kim had a son but he wasn't Franco's. Franco has zero connection to Oscar. He remembers making love with Kim but he didn't make Oscar, he didn't take Oscar hiking or sit by his bed as he died.  Oscar belongs to Drew. And Kim should put those boundaries up firmly. Franco isn't Drew and she needs to accept that.

I've already gone on record saying that this is the stupidest storyline ever.  But, having said that, Franco has the memories that he has. I t's not really his fault if they're not really his memories.  He doesn't remember Liz or the kids and has zero connection with them.  Also not his fault.  He can't manufacture feelings for people that he has no memories of, and he can't shut off feelings for Kim and the kid that he sort of remembers making even though he didn't really.

• Love 4

I'm not asking him to have feelings for Liz and the kids but I do think that he needs to deal with their expectations in an adult way rather than running away to be with Kim.

He's not completely Drew; I haven't seen any indication that he wants to re-enlist even though he was kidnapped in the middle of his tour. If he really believed that he was Drew he would be trying to get back into being a SEAL because that's all he knows.

4 minutes ago, Katy M said:

he can't shut off feelings for Kim and the kid that he sort of remembers making even though he didn't really.

Kim needs to stop encouraging his feelings for her. And why should he have feelings for a child that isn't his in any way at all? Drew wasn't trying to make a baby, didn't know Kim was pregnant so there were no expectant daddy feelings, and he never met Oscar the person. He's been told enough times that he's not Drew so there is no reason to let himself develop any feelings for a child he knows belongs to someone else.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

All that blood money, and he can't get the other kids a gift, too.  Not even a Corinthos coffee mug. 

"Can't someone else put the Crimson issue to bed?"  Me:  Crimson only has two employees. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Hater said:

"REMEMBA"  "REMEMBA, KIM"

Roger Howarth is playing Drew's non existent accent to a TEE.  Fucking hell.

It sounded like he was slipping some New Yawker words in there today. Love how we get to see him figure out his job. (eyeroll)

Maxie: I wish all the men in my life wouldn't feel driven to be heroes.

Mac: Peter is a publisher.

Maxie: who helped me give birth on the side of the road.

ummmmmmmmmmmm that's not heroic? Like at all? 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maxie: I wish all the men in my life wouldn't feel driven to be heroes.

Mac: Peter is a publisher.

Maxie: who helped me give birth on the side of the road.

ummmmmmmmmmmm that's not heroic? Like at all? 

Sure it is, ulkis. A normal person like you or me would have booted her pregnant ass out of the car and driven away; obviously, only a rare breed of hero would help a lady in labor. I'd call him a saint, but I'm pretty sure that's reserved for hitmen who perform C-sections in elevators, but next best thing!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Sure it is, ulkis. A normal person like you or me would have booted her pregnant ass out of the car and driven away; obviously, only a rare breed of hero would help a lady in labor. I'd call him a saint, but I'm pretty sure that's reserved for hitmen who perform C-sections in elevators, but next best thing!

Only a hero could have said "push! push! push!" at the side of the road!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

He's not completely Drew; I haven't seen any indication that he wants to re-enlist even though he was kidnapped in the middle of his tour. If he really believed that he was Drew he would be trying to get back into being a SEAL because that's all he knows

Franco told Kim that he woukd like to enlist but he was too old (which he is) and the Navy isn t going to be anxious to recruit a former serial killer who had a tumor and just happens to have the memories of a Navy Seal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Drew wasn't trying to make a baby, didn't know Kim was pregnant so there were no expectant daddy feelings, and he never met Oscar the person. He's been told enough times that he's not Drew so there is no reason to let himself develop any feelings for a child he knows belongs to someone else.

It doesn't matter what he's told.  If you have all these memories in your head and people tell you that they're not real, you're not going to believe them. You're going to believe you're own mind.  If someone came up to you today and told you that everything you remembered was a lie, would you believe them?  Even if you believed them on a factual level because they had proof, you would NOT believe them on an emotional level.  What is in his head is what he knows.  That's all anybody knows really.

• Love 2

it's not like Drew made any attempt to get his life back.

That seems to be a side effect of the memory transfer process. Drew showed zero interest in building a life as Drew. Anna is fine not knowing whether or not she conceived a child with FAISON! because Peter is just soooooo awesome (epic eye roll).

Not even Kevin seems particularly interested in finding out what memory of Ryan's he has. 

My greatest fear is that the writers will also remember that going blind was a side effect of the memory transfer process because Howarth's scenery-chewing may rise to epic proportions. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, ulkis said:
18 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

You tell him, Robert.  Between the poofy hair on that actor Wes and his scowling and glaring, his character comes off like a petulant teenager. 

His hair reminds me of the poofy hairstyles women had in the 1910s. All that's missing is the bun.

It makes me think of Gumby.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

it's not like Drew made any attempt to get his life back.

That seems to be a side effect of the memory transfer process. Drew showed zero interest in building a life as Drew. Anna is fine not knowing whether or not she conceived a child with FAISON! because Peter is just soooooo awesome (epic eye roll).

It's because the writers are too lazy to put any more than the barest effort into this nonsense.

• Love 5

Can someone please explain to me, why, if Julian was in SUCH A RUSH to leave town but now had to wait a whole week longer, why he couldn't give power of attorney to Lucas or Alexis, or someone, and just left?

• Love 2
14 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

even Robin was like yeah, see ya.

Yes, I totally  hated the way everyone turned on Drew instantly.  I mean, Drew had the Jason memories, so this is exactly the same thing that's happening with Franco.  Robin was harsh with Drew but she was right.  Same with Liesel with Franco.  I mean I get that he doesn't want to have all those monstrous Franco memories but tough shit that's who he is.  Kim actually CALLING him Drew was ridiculous.  

I got a laugh when Liz said Aiden would just freak out if Jason was left to babysit him.  I feel ya, kid.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Robin was harsh with Drew but she was right.

But Robin never said "I knew deep down you were never the REAL! Jason!" like SheBeast and Mooby did. Even though it was rushed, she didn't automatically accept that Burton was Jason--she approached him slowly, unsure. And it wasn't until he mentioned "Icing on the Cake" that convinced her.

She didn't tell Drew she was no longer his friend. Yes, she left quickly, but I put that on Frank'n'Hacks. Because now that 'roid was back, Billy was so much trash that could be discarded. And I realize I sound like a hypocrite, because while I loathe Jason, the chemistry between Burton and Kimberly is still there. He actually makes an attempt to do more than blink and scowl with Kimberly. And a small, okay, a good piece of my heart remembers their love story, and I was a huge fan of it, because SHE was the only one he left the mob for. And who knows what would have happened had Kimberly not left? But I hate, loathe and despise Jason now.

And I'm a proud Robin apologist, so there's that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Kim actually CALLING him Drew was ridiculous.  

This is the problem - Kim is speaking to him as if he is Drew because he appeals to her ego by saying stuff she wished the real Drew would have said to her had he returned from deployment while she was pregnant or when Oscar was an infant.  This is all about her and her regrets about a brief relationship; it has nothing to do with Oscar. Oscar loved his real father and had he survived, would be horrified to find out that his mother had been making out with Cameron's stepdad. I hope someone points that out to her, although seriously Kim shouldn't be so far gone mentally/emotionally to make that necessary. 

This sort of behavior could be excused in Josslyn, a teenager who doesn't want to let go of her first love, but in a grown ass woman who knows the situation, has some sort of relationship with both Franco and Drew, and is in a serious romantic relationship with Julian, it is inexcusable. She comes off as mentally ill, and withholding the truth from Julian shows she can't be trusted. I assume he'll find out about the kiss from Elizabeth or possibly Cam. 

Re: Elizabeth's concern that Cameron should protect his brothers from the rumors at school about FrancoDrew. Um, he's not currently involved in any criminal activities, Oscar is no longer alive to speak about his mother's inappropriate behaviors and Trina is Cam's friend, so who would be spreading rumors in school?  

Also, I'm wondering how many anger or vomit emojis will appear on this board over Sam giving Michael relationship advice. LOL. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

This is the problem - Kim is speaking to him as if he is Drew because he appeals to her ego by saying stuff she wished the real Drew would have said to her had he returned from deployment while she was pregnant or when Oscar was an infant. 

That's probably some of it - a wish fulfillment view of the life they could've had together if he hadn't been kidnapped. But BM doesn't look like the man she had a relationship with, and she's never been attracted to Jason. Which makes me think that this isn't about what the guy looks like, she's also reacting to the fact that this man acts,  talks and reacts to her like the man she knew - and BM's Drew never did.

• Love 1

Julian, if you need to rush out of town to stop your girlfriend from cheating on you, the relationship probably isn’t working. And I’ll reiterate what I said earlier about the show thinking that Kim is coming off more sympathetic than she actually is. At least Cameron’s response to Liz was appropriate.

They would have been better off just making Kim full on crazy since that would have at least been more entertaining than the mess we’re seeing now. I’m not sure how they’ll be able to walk her back from this. 

• Love 4

Today, in People Who Need a Mental Health Evaluation Hospital:

Kim, for so many reasons. Part of me feels sorry for her because she's drowning but she needs to realize that what she's doing is wrong and stop it.

Sonny, who thinks that adopting a kid who he has known for two months is a good idea. Has he checked out if Dev is being manipulated by someone to ingratiated himself into Sonny's life and take him down?  What about the inheritance, is he prepared to have Dev cut Avery and the new baby out of the money?

Michael, who is "a saver".  The dysfunctional behaviours of his life with Carly and Sonny should not be encouraged to be carried through into his partner relationships much less the ones with his kids.

Jason, who thinks that he can help in a medical emergency.

And Franco. You can't have your life back because you can't go back to being a SEAL, and Oscar is not your son.   Apparently you have no honour since you're going after a woman in a relationship with another man but that's another issue.

Good for Sam for thinking to call the plane company to find out where Drew is.  Nice to have someone in that group with a brain.

I so hope that Peter is turning evil and we could finally get rid of him.

Kathleen Gati with Obrecht's blackmailing fake sympathy is a gift to the show. She needs a better lipstick game though, orange while wearing a red sweater is not a good look. Still, better than yesterday as Maxie's hair matched her grey and black shirt. Is wardrobe now a volunteer position on this show?

I don't care if Jason is working with the police, he still has no right to Andre's medical status.

3 hours ago, MarciNJ said:

Can someone please explain to me, why, if Julian was in SUCH A RUSH to leave town but now had to wait a whole week longer, why he couldn't give power of attorney to Lucas or Alexis, or someone, and just left?

Maybe because he can't hire anyone to be the manager for just one week?  There was no hurry until Kim started falling for FrancenDrew.

I'm placing my bet is that it's being delayed until it falls through and Julian breaks up with Kim, thus staying in Port Charles.

11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I must have missed something, because...Hayden wants to hire Maxie to run a new magazine? Who’s starting new magazines now?? 

Hayden told Maxie she should get her MBA because she should be running her own magazines. I agree.

8 hours ago, Katy M said:

If someone came up to you today and told you that everything you remembered was a lie, would you believe them?

Would I be looking in a mirror any time soon?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I do not believe for one second this is Roger is playing real Drew like he was intended to orginally be, and the shit has been rewritten 1 million times. Now solely for Roger to do something different to satisfy FV.

Franco is deep down inside of that man, that's where the d-bag shit comes in to play.

Edited by Hater

I think they always intended to play Jason as the “good” twin and Drew being better off losing his memory. If it wasn’t him being a jackass, he would have had a shady past or something 

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Would I be looking in a mirror any time soon?

Again, he knows objectively.  I'm not talking about the emotions. Besides, Drew had plastic surgery, so does that really make a difference?

• Love 2

Anyways the most important development.  Someone caught this on their TV screen, quick don't tweet this to MB or he'll have another fit.

EDuXuM-XUAApQwl?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

Maybe because he can't hire anyone to be the manager for just one week?  There was no hurry until Kim started falling for FrancenDrew.

While that makes sense, I'm betting it is because the writers didn't think it thru.  Julian could have shut down for a week while Olivia installed her pizza oven and did whatever other renovations she was measuring for.  (yes, I know she shouldn't be able to renovate until the place is legally hers, but I'm sure Julian would have allowed it to get out of town quicker)

18 minutes ago, Hater said:

Anyways the most important development.  Someone caught this on their TV screen, quick don't tweet this to MB or he'll have another fit.

EDuXuM-XUAApQwl?format=jpg&name=small

Okay, that is hilarious.

My highlight of the day was Jason staring off-screen while Andre was taking about coming to Port Charles and getting stabbed. Mac, Jordan, and Epiphany were all looking at him as he spoke and Jason is looking in a completely other direction. I think SB was going for deep in thought but he looked like a toddler distracted by the shiny lights.

I love Leisl for the villain she is, but her threatening to tell Sonny that Wiley is his grandson was stupid. Honey, it's been over a year. At this point, if Sonny finds out you knew anything about the baby switch, you'll be in his list add much as Brad and Nelle.

Now Sony wants to adopt Dev? I just want to be done with the annoying character so of course they will tie him to the main character of this entertainment titanic.

• Love 1

And Franco. You can't have your life back because you can't go back to being a SEAL, and Oscar is not your son.   Apparently you have no honour since you're going after a woman in a relationship with another man but that's another issue.

THANK YOU! For someone who thinks he's still of a military mindset with his "Ma'ams", This memoryDrew has CLEARLY forgotten what it is to be Honorable or do the right thing. He's just another man who wants what he wants because he wants it. And typical for this show, because when Kim thought Jason was Drew, she had expositioned that they had a fling, a short-lived one, and not this love of my love/soulmate BULLSHIT that is playing out right now.

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Jason is looking in a completely other direction. I think SB was going for deep in thought but he looked like a toddler distracted by the shiny lights.

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like something from the Joey Tribiani School of Acting

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

It is a sad, sad day when I have to side with Carly, but, seriously, WTF is Sonny thinking?  I cannot even with this Dev storyline.

Boy, Sam sure was eager to gossip with Michael about Sasha.  And someone get her a Corinthos Coffee Cold Brew with an extra shot of espresso, stat.  #LowEnergy

• Love 3

Wanting to adopt Dev is one of the stupidest things Sonny has done, and that's a very high bar.

The bathroom in André's room has an exit to the hallway? Okay, Show.

Nina, you are overbearing with Sasha and Charlotte. Don't kid yourself that you're better than Madeleine that way.

LOL at Brad's amazement that Sasha's DNA test was tampered with.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

So Sonny woke up one day and decided he doesn't have enough kids so is going to adopt another one. 

Why is Peter maybe trying to kill Drew and Andre? Drew doesn't want to have his current memories erased. Andre may be unable to get Franco's memories back.

This all started because Shiloh (who is untrustworthy to most people in Port Charles) just happened to see Peter hanging with Helena and Drew. Peter should kill Shiloh as he is the real threat.

And while he is at it, Peter should kill Dranco as he is the one that has Drew's memories even though he has not yet recognized Peter from Afghanistan after they met  when Dranco threw glassware like he was a Corinthos.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ciarra said:

Sam: "Drew's plane <yawn> has disappeared. <zzzzzz>".

The scene was poorly written but yeah, completely zoned out in the scene instead of actually exhibiting shock.  But hey Sam hasn't cared about Drew for a long time or their daughter so at least the actress is consistent.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, nilyank said:

Why is Peter maybe trying to kill Drew and Andre? Drew doesn't want to have his current memories erased. Andre may be unable to get Franco's memories back.

Because Drew is starting to remember what happened in Afghanistan, and Frew has those memories already. Peter's trying to erase any evidence of what a bad, bad man he was. Zzzzz. NO ONE CARES.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Because Drew is starting to remember what happened in Afghanistan, and Frew has those memories already. Peter's trying to erase any evidence of what a bad, bad man he was. Zzzzz. NO ONE CARES.

Seriously. And then there's that stereotypical, tropey villain talking to his or her would be victim about what do they (the victim) know and oh, dear, oh dear, what should be done about them. It's all very 🙄🙄 and 😴😴 And then he goes and gives Finn a list of what to tell Anna.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

Sam: "Drew's plane <yawn> has disappeared. <zzzzzz>".

Have they tried looking in Genoa City?

Everytime someone yells at Franco-Drew expecting Franco to emerge, I picture an old VHS tape of a wedding, taped over with a broadcast from a football game, and someone watching it, yelling at the TV to show the first dance and reception.

On 8/6/2019 at 3:18 PM, statsgirl said:
On 8/6/2019 at 7:58 AM, NutmegsDad said:

Future "Sam-In-Distress" scene:

6420611230db82cbeab39e3aea08a927.jpg

Read more  

Nailed it!

I've gotten to call her "Sam-del", an anagram of "Damsel".

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Peter should kill Dranco as he is the one that has Drew's memories even though he has not yet recognized Peter from Afghanistan

they didn't meet. Drew was already passed out by the time Peter showed up.

• Useful 1

Typical Sunny already talking to Diane about adopting Chachi before even speaking to Carly or his kids. What a tool. I hate Chachi, but if he ends up breaking them up, I will be forever grateful. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Said with as much emotion as I display when I'm ordering a cup of coffee.

The look on her face was :”Did I do that right? I said all my lines correctly, right?” With no affect or reaction to being told Drew’s plane disappeared. As if that’s a normal occurrence.

I guess this is a way to “kill” Drew, so if he returns with a different face (recast), they can say EXPLOSION!!! More plastic surgery to explain the new face!🙄🙄🙄

• Love 1