Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, rur said:

What I wonder about is why, assuming that RoHo was given at least a little bit of notice about what his character would be doing, is why he didn't study Billy Miller's speech and physical mannerisms. It wold think that using those attributes as a base to start playing a "new" character would make more sense than whatever the feck he's been doing.

Well he incorporated "m'am" into everything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Sake614 said:

He had it when he was in lockup but isn’t using it anymore 

I definitely was hearing a slight twang yesterday. He was definitely doing something with it yesterday . . . maybe speaking in a slightly lower pitch.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I definitely was hearing a slight twang yesterday. He was definitely doing something with it yesterday . . . maybe speaking in a slightly lower pitch.

I’ve heard it every single scene I’ve watched clips since he’s been “drew.”

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

We're guessing she has some connection to Keifer, who was Kristina's abusive boyfriend involved in a hit-and-run with Alexis. Revenge! Zzzzzz.

Revenge is a dish best served cold?  Ice cold, in this case. 

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Random fact from soapcentral: Mac's episode count this year (27) is more than his last 3 years combined.

Good grief. It's hardly taking advantage of JJY, but I'm glad we're seeing more of him. 

• Love 11
On 8/30/2019 at 3:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

If all LWB/FS is going to do is whine about what a bad person he is (in a dream or otherwise), hook him up with Ava so they can have a pity party together.

So do we think this heelturn with LWB/FS is going leading towards him FINALLY getting off our screens, or will he be redeemed yet again a la another whiny villain, Franco?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, rur said:

What I wonder about, assuming that RoHo was given at least a little bit of notice about what his character would be doing, is why he didn't study Billy Miller's speech and physical mannerisms. I would think that using those attributes as a base to start playing a "new" character would make more sense than whatever the feck he's been doing.

I have the feeling that we're putting more effort into this than the writers or RoHo did, but wouldn't only some behaviours would change with different memories? 

I think using forms of address like  "ma'am"  would be a memory thing because it's a learned speech pattern.  An accent too, if Drew had had one.   I don't think how he moved would be affected because it would be unconscious. Things like food preferences beyond remembering a good meal, or attitudes towards children shouldn't be affected.

The person who really should have studied Billy Miller's Drew mannerisms was SBu who plays him in flashbacks.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So do we think this heelturn with LWB/FS is going leading towards him FINALLY getting off our screens, or will he be redeemed yet again a la another whiny villain, Franco?

As long as he's LWB, I think we're stuck with him. I actually like Wes Ramsey, but Peter/Heinrich is a bust. He's so whiny! Put the screws to Shiloh! No one ever goes on offense on this show.

Edited by dubbel zout
more complaining, heh
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

As long as he's LWB, I think we're stuck with him. I actually like Wes Ramsey, but Peter/Heinrich is a bust. He's so whiny! Put the screws to Shiloh! No one ever goes on offense on this show.

Peter should be planning for Shiloh to get killed while escaping prison. Everyone that hates him will think Shiloh got what he deserved and wouldn't be pushing to find out who did it. And the cops might investigate but they would be looking at the usual suspects that hate Shiloh.

Peter thinks he is in the clear when Nelle calls him to the prison and drops he bomb that she knows what he did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I finally got through the last two weeks’ worth of episodes and I have to admit, I thought Mac’s shutting down Mooby would have been more than just that one line. Very disappointing. Instead of him slinking away like the rat 💩 he is, he left after Michael told him to leave.

And a big giant 🙄🙄🙄😒😒 that Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! had to thank Michael and ask him if he knew what other countries sold that drug Cassandra was taking? That Eyore?? A better source for him to ask, since this FAKAKTA show insists on presenting Robert as someone who doesn’t know how to find information, would be Robin, someone who has EXPERIENCE in drug research. But noooo, can’t have that.

And everything else is just fast forward material. Not interested.

But oh how wonderful to see Constance! Now She is a worthy villain. Too bad it was only a flashback.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4

I’m sick of Peter. I knew all along it was a dream sequence but I really Jason did him in. Now, we have both Peter & Shiloh conspiring and I’m so over it. Molly great the other. She needs a real storyline & boyfriend. nuTJ isn’t cutting it. Also, while I think Alexis & Julian should be back together I like her with Dr. Burn. 

• Love 2

When Peter was dreaming, I at first thought the writers were finally being different and having a character be honest and Peter was going to be able to turn the tables on Shiloh. I was SO excited they were finally doing something unique.

Then it was a dream. Disappointed doesn't cover it. UGH. So predictable.

• Love 5
On 8/31/2019 at 5:07 PM, dubbel zout said:

Good grief. It's hardly taking advantage of JJY, but I'm glad we're seeing more of him. 

I'm not glad when Felicia is in the scenes. I thought Wes Ramsey was going to take the bad-acting trophy for Peter's pleading with Maxie in the dream (I usually don't mind him, but that was bad). Then...nope. The veteran snatched it away. I get that they have to show Felicia occasionally, but they should at least keep KW's lines short so she can't get "creative" with her delivery. That monologue about all the changes she's implemented at the Floating Rib was like a crime against human speech.  

I don't have much else to say about Friday's episode. I think the part I liked most was Scott and Liz conspiring, just because we don't get them in scenes very often.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think the part I liked most was Scott and Liz conspiring, just because we don't get them in scenes very often.  

I started tuning in to watching GH after a decades long hiatus because James Franco was on the show - NOT because of the character Franco.  This character is such a failure.  Props to Liz and Scottie for trying.

General Hospital will not air a new episode on ABC. However, the network will show an encore of the Monday May 6 episode, in which Willow told Kristina the truth about Dawn of Day, Jordan received good news, Ava and Kevin irritated Lucy, Maxie experienced doubts about the future, and Anna confided in Robert.  {source}

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I'm not glad when Felicia is in the scenes.

But she's still better than Sonny, or MumblesMcCall.  I don't know why Sam can talk to her mom or sisters in a voice you can hear, but breaks out the baby voice for everyone else.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I LOVE Anna Devane but I have not missed her this summer.  Since the whole Peter/Heinrich is my son storyline, the character has become a shadow of her former self.  I also hate her being paired with Finn, they have no chemistry.  I hope when she does come back, she is Anna Fucking Devane again. 

• Love 6

Welp, my opinion of Kim just massively nosedived. It is BEYOND self-indulgent of her to have such an intimate conversation with a man she knows she has no claim to, and to share such personal details about Oscar to a man she knows isn't his father. Even if Franco is talking the right talk as "Drew" I don't understand how Kim looks at him and sees anything other than Liz's husband. And if she can't make that differentiation, then she should have walked away from Franco out of loyalty to her friend, who she knows wants nothing more than her husband back. Guess nothing matters more than the "passion," "tingling," and "butterflies" born from a three-month long relationship that ended more than a DECADE ago.

And poor Julian is, as always in this relationship, getting the short end of the stick. Kim blows hot and cold and does whatever she wants regardless of his feelings and he just takes it. I don't know when I became a fan of Julian but MAN could he do better than Kim.

• Love 20

Why is Olivia measuring pre-construction when she told Julian she wouldn't change a thing about the bar? And I hate Sonny for giving Olivia free coffee when he mafia'd Julian to buy for the bar.

Kim has really lost her mind if she thinks Franco is Drew.  Listening to her talk about Oscar is even more boring than seeing Oscar himself.  And this Franco version is nothing like Drew. Drop Dr. Massey and go see Kevin or Neil.

Spencer is a minor. His guardian should make sure that he doesn't give his money away to people who are basically trying to make a killing by  taking his money at this point.

Trina has lost my respect, I thought she was smarter than to fall for Dev.

I don't who is playing Gladys right now but points to her for using a fingernail to clean her teeth in public.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Linny said:

Welp, my opinion of Kim just massively nosedived. It is BEYOND self-indulgent of her to have such an intimate conversation with a man she knows she has no claim to, and to share such personal details about Oscar to a man she knows isn't his father. Even if Franco is talking the right talk as "Drew" I don't understand how Kim looks at him and sees anything other than Liz's husband. And if she can't make that differentiation, then she should have walked away from Franco out of loyalty to her friend, who she knows wants nothing more than her husband back. Guess nothing matters more than the "passion," "tingling," and "butterflies" born from a three-month long relationship that ended more than a DECADE ago.

And poor Julian is, as always in this relationship, getting the short end of the stick. Kim blows hot and cold and does whatever she wants regardless of his feelings and he just takes it. I don't know when I became a fan of Julian but MAN could he do better than Kim.

Granted we know very little about Kim outside of Oscar since she still hasn’t been properly developed but I don’t think she’s been acting out of character. I’ve been seeing a lot of people on SM outraged that Kim betrayed her friend but her friendship with Liz, as well as her interactions with Julian and real Drew for that matter, have always seemed one-sided to me. I’ve never really seen her support or be there for anyone outside of Oscar and I think she got a pass because of what she was dealing with but I’ve always had the feeling she was kind of a selfish person in general. And I agree Julian could do better but I think he’s going to forgive her because she’s still grieving over Oscar and there’s no one else on canvas to hook him with unless they put him in a triangle with Neil and Alexis. Without Kim, he’s really not going to have any other ties to the show outside of Ava once the baby swap comes out. I don’t see his relationship with anyone else surviving that

On 8/31/2019 at 11:58 PM, statsgirl said:

The person who really should have studied Billy Miller's Drew mannerisms was SBu who plays him in flashbacks. 

Shouldn't BM's mannerisms have matched SBu's since he was supposed to be Jason? They were obviously very different - but, in-show, they weren't supposed to be

I think RoHo is the only one of the three who has made any attempt to differentiate between one character and another.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

I love how LW's real-life broken foot gets written into the show, yet LC's wrist cast is completely ignored.

Kim, WTF are you doing? You know that guy isn't Drew. You know the memories he has aren't his. You know he's not Oscar's father. You know someone else is married to that guy. FFS, if you want to talk about Oscar, talk to anyone else, not Frew. He's not Drew. I have my new rage-blackout story. This is gross and absurd. And poor Julian. Kim grieving is no excuse for this betrayal.

Now I want Jax to be the one to bust Dev on his phony Corinthos connection. And I really wanted Gladys to milk Sonny for more dough. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Shouldn't BM's mannerisms have matched SBu's since he was supposed to be Jason? They were obviously very different - but, in-show, they weren't supposed to be

When someone stands in for another actor for a short period of time, there is often an attempt to match the mannerisms since the first actor will be coming back into the role. But when a character gets a permanent recast, normally there is only a slight attempt to mimic the other character's mannerisms since it's going to be a long-term difference and it would be silly to have actor B try to mimic actor A for years. For example, there isn't much of Michelle Stafford's Nina in Cynthia Watros' portrayal.

In addition, in BM's case, there was supposed to be a mystery as to who he was. If he had replicated SBu's mannerisms, it could have given the show away.

But SBu was suppose to be playing Drew, a character who was still on our screens at the same time, so it's more glaring when he plays the character like Jason instead of the person we know as Drew.  RoHo isn't playing BM's Drew but he's supposed to be Franco thinking that he is Drew.

This storyline is making Franco look really stupid because even if his memories are Drew's, when he looks in a mirror to shave or brush his teeth, he can see that he isn't the Drew he remembers. Having him insist that he is Drew is super stupid of him.

Speaking of Drew, I guess there was some sort of accident, Andre survived but we're supposed to think that Drew didn't unless they decide to recast?

44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Now I want Jax to be the one to bust Dev on his phony Corinthos connection. And I really wanted Gladys to milk Sonny for more dough. 

There was no reason for them to fake Dev being a Corinthos, he could have been an exchange student from Turkey and they could have forged documents to show it.  Then he wouldn't have to try to remember Bridgeport and his fake family.

The only thing that Dev has of the Corinthos family is the off-the-charts smugness. Why is he chauffeuring Joss around? She's not 4 and he is supposed to have a job at Corinthos Coffee learning to be a mobster.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I see they recast Gladys.

This is the same actor as last time, though maybe not OG Gladys.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

If he had replicated SBu's mannerisms, it could have given the show away.

He replicated Jason's butt, because Spinelli knew immediately from behind it was he. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I had no idea who was in the hospital bed. I thought it was TJ. I was unmoved either way. 

For real.  We haven't seen Andre in a really long time PLUS they put a giant respirator over half his face.  I had on idea who it was.

Also, can someone--anyone--just get one good kick-in-the-nuts to Sonny?  The man gets more insufferable by the day.  Between acting like an asshole celebrating Julian leaving town to threatening yet another woman, he is not only not a hero, he's vile. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I have my new rage-blackout story.

I know you don't feel the same way, but your rage-blackout reactions kind of crack me up.

Yeah, I couldn't tell if the guy in bed was OG Andre or not. There's been so many recasts on this show, it's hard to keep track. I almost feel like unless he was with VA or Fin, I wouldn't recognize him at all.

Dev is horrible. I hate his entire existence. And I hate that Trina, a character I like, is into him.

If I had to hear "Australian Father's Day" one more time, I swear I was going to throw barware.

The Julian/Olivia scenes were nice. I know they would never go there, but if they aren't going to put him back with Alexis and his whole relationship with Kim blows up, it might be an option. She seemed almost way too flirty with Sonny though, gross.

Even though it's soapy, Kim is being horrible. And more droning on and on and on about Oscar? Please, let me rush to watch.

For the love of god, let Nik show up already. Let him be working with Hayden. I get the feeling there's blackmail involved somewhere. I still want to know who's taking care of her daughter. In the meantime, that was a lot of pretty in that room.

• Love 5

In the meantime, that was a lot of pretty in that room.

It's a refreshing break to have a storyline that doesn't feature Carson or Jasam or Franco, but the scenes involving Hayden, Curtis, and Jax seem to last seconds and the ones with Joss/Carly/Sonny drudge on for what seems like five minutes in slow motion.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Kim, WTF are you doing? You know that guy isn't Drew. You know the memories he has aren't his. You know he's not Oscar's father. You know someone else is married to that guy.

This, this this this times infinity.  What would she do if they had managed to transfer the memories to Cameron? She needs to realize that "Drew" is more than just memories up to 2012.

12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

This storyline is making Franco look really stupid because even if his memories are Drew's, when he looks in a mirror to shave or brush his teeth, he can see that he isn't the Drew he remembers. Having him insist that he is Drew is super stupid of him.

I don't think he believes he's Drew anymore.  He's acknowledged Drew is gone to Afghanistan.  I think he knows that he isn't Drew, but he likes the memories and since he doesn't like what he's read about Franco online, he wants to stay the person that the memories belong to and just continue living his life forward from that point.  

12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why is he chauffeuring Joss around? She's not 4 and he is supposed to have a job at Corinthos Coffee learning to be a mobster.

Somebody has to do it since she doesn't drive yet herself.  Carly was probably thrilled to pass the buck onto someone else to drive her teenage kid to the mall.  Dev's job was a summer one until school started.  

9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

to threatening yet another woman,

What was the point of that?  They made a big deal of Carly being upset/suspicious of Gladys pulling Mike out for the day and the implication that she wanted something.  Then Sonny makes a snide comment and that's it.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, tvgoddess said:
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I have my new rage-blackout story.

I know you don't feel the same way, but your rage-blackout reactions kind of crack me up.

LOL, they sort of crack me up, too. The galactic stupidity of these stories is so aggravating, and then the show takes them to the grossest possible place to boot.

7 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

If I had to hear "Australian Father's Day" one more time, I swear I was going to throw barware.

So if I understood things correctly—and we weren't given the information that many times—Australian Father's Day is different from America's?

Add me to the list of people who thought it was TJ in the hospital bed. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

This is the same actor as last time, though maybe not OG Gladys.

Well, you know I fast forward practically everything except for the Scorpios, so it's probable I missed this Gladys's first appearance. But I'm still glad it's not Mel Harris.😜

On 8/30/2019 at 3:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

If all LWB/FS is going to do is whine about what a bad person he is (in a dream or otherwise), hook him up with Ava so they can have a pity party together. 

YES. I had the TV on mute for longer than intended, and the way he was behaving (especially the sad faces) made it look like he was a young man feeling bad that he was a poor or inexperienced lover for Maxie.  Then I realized it was a dream because Maxie got all upset about what he had done to Jason and Drew. Nice try, Show. Maxie doesn't have a relationship with Jason or Drew, so I doubt she would care. For years now - despite her lifetime of love for cousin Robin -  she has totally glazed over Dr. O's role in torturing Robin and keeping her a prisoner because Dr. O is "Nathan's mother/James' grandmother." 

At least being around Ava might make him a little bit interesting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Poor Cameron! He's acting like more of an adult than FrancoDrew. The selfish, arrogant talk today was all Franco's true personality. He and Kim should both be in a psych ward. FrancoDrew talking to the Oscar's Meadow plaque and saying "son" was even creepier than the way he speaks to Kim. 

Elizabeth's line to Jason that they wear colors other than black in her household - hilarious! 

You tell him, Robert.  Between the poofy hair on that actor Wes and his scowling and glaring, his character comes off like a petulant teenager. 

WTH is Felicia thinking including Spinelli in their talk of family heroes?!  Maxie remembers she has a daughter but doesn't think to include Robin and her two children in expressing the family's concern for Mac?! UGH. Also, Felicia, you don't get to tell Robert what to do or not do. 

HATE Mac propping Jason.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

"The man who did give [Oscar] his DNA, he doesn't remember anything...I'm way more Drew Cain than that guy ever was." Okay, this storyline is infuriating in a lot of ways, but this line right here is extra special. First of all, it's so insulting to imply that Drew doesn't have a true claim to his own identity or his SON just because he lost his memories. Second of all, it's not consistent with the show's own logic surrounding memory transfers that was established with Jason and Drew. Drew walking around with a head full of Jason's memories didn't actually make him Jason Morgan, and Franco spewing out glimpses of Drew's past doesn't make him Drew. It's so distasteful to see Franco's "Drew" speaking like he has any authority as Oscar's father or any claim to the name Drew Cain when really, he's nothing more than a time capsule of a man who no longer exists.

Thank God Trina was on hand to give Cam a hug after witnessing all that grossness between Kim and Franco. Kid is in desperate need of lots of hugs, and also a reprieve from navigating all the very adult drama that's surrounding him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

You tell him, Robert.  Between the poofy hair on that actor Wes and his scowling and glaring, his character comes off like a petulant teenager. 

His hair reminds me of the poofy hairstyles women had in the 1910s. All that's missing is the bun.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Somebody has to do it since she doesn't drive yet herself.  Carly was probably thrilled to pass the buck onto someone else to drive her teenage kid to the mall.  Dev's job was a summer one until school started. 

Well shit that only lasted like a week then. Lol what was the point of starting him there if summer was about to be over? I guess it's convenient to have Dev drive Joss around. I'm sure Carly never really did though. I remember her mentioning taking Ubers. Back when she was like 13/14, Carly told her she would have to get an Uber to go to her game/practice because something more important had come up for Carly. Ha 

7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Kim, WTF are you doing? You know that guy isn't Drew. You know the memories he has aren't his. You know he's not Oscar's father. You know someone else is married to that guy.

Yes!  I came on here to say the same thing.  This is not Drew!!  He may have the memories but he is obviously (so one would think) a different person.  Franco sees he actually had a life he can't remember - wouldn't he want his own life back instead of poaching someone else's??

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Yes!  I came on here to say the same thing.  This is not Drew!!  He may have the memories but he is obviously (so one would think) a different person.  Franco sees he actually had a life he can't remember - wouldn't he want his own life back instead of poaching someone else's??

He’s already made it clear that he doesn’t like what he read about Franco and doesn’t understand why anyone would want that guy back. So no he doesn’t want his own life back.

other than that, I agree with the first part of your post. It’s ridiculous for Kim to be attracted to Frew just because he has Drew’s memories 

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Linny said:

"The man who did give [Oscar] his DNA, he doesn't remember anything...I'm way more Drew Cain than that guy ever was." Okay, this storyline is infuriating in a lot of ways, but this line right here is extra special. First of all, it's so insulting to imply that Drew doesn't have a true claim to his own identity or his SON just because he lost his memories. Second of all, it's not consistent with the show's own logic surrounding memory transfers that was established with Jason and Drew. Drew walking around with a head full of Jason's memories didn't actually make him Jason Morgan, and Franco spewing out glimpses of Drew's past doesn't make him Drew.

Third, and most salient to me, is that FrankenDrew did not give Oscar anything -- not DNA, and not the only relationship with a father that Oscar ever knew. Both of those came from the late, lamented Drew.

He doesn't have to take his own life back if he doesn't want it, but he needs to stop stealing Drew's.

5 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Guess it is OG Andre after all. He looks different. 

It took me forever to realize that Anthony Montgomery is Travis Mayweather from ST: Enterprise.

I don't understand the writing here.  Even Cam was talking to Franco as though he were Drew, with the talk of Oscar being disapointed in him.  Franco is NOT Drew just because he has Drew's memories.  The same way Maxie isn't Georgie because she has her heart, Joss isn't Nelle because she has her kidney and Jordan isn't Ryan because she has his kidney.  Drew wasn't allowed to be Jason for five seconds after it was discovered that Jason was alive.  Having Jason's memories does not mean Drew is Jake and Danny's father.  So why do the writers think for one minute that were supposed to be okay with this nonsense.  

2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well shit that only lasted like a week then. Lol what was the point of starting him there if summer was about to be over? I

The same happened with Molly getting a "summer" job one week ago, writing for the Invader.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't understand the writing here.  Even Cam was talking to Franco as though he were Drew, with the talk of Oscar being disapointed in him.  Franco is NOT Drew just because he has Drew's memories.  The same way Maxie isn't Georgie because she has her heart, Joss isn't Nelle because she has her kidney and Jordan isn't Ryan because she has his kidney.  Drew wasn't allowed to be Jason for five seconds after it was discovered that Jason was alive.  Having Jason's memories does not mean Drew is Jake and Danny's father.  So why do the writers think for one minute that were supposed to be okay with this nonsense.  

They've rewritten this story a million times it's hard to keep up. Instantly when Burton came back, Drew was painted as not having Jason's personality from the get go.  The characters even reflected on it and were "welp he was never really Jason, we just thought because of this but in retrospect it was never him."  When Drew learned the truth (Andre and the evidence), he didn't pretend to be Jason.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Hater said:

When Drew learned the truth (Andre and the evidence), he didn't pretend to be Jason.

He wasn't allowed to be Jason.  everyone around him told him to eff off because he wasn't the sainted Jason.  Yet here, everyone seems to be fine with Franco staying Drew.  Franco's all "I don't like who this Franco guy was so I'm going to stay Drew" and everyone around is all cool beans.  I'm saying too fuckin bad,  You killed the people , you suck it up and live with it.  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't understand the writing here.  Even Cam was talking to Franco as though he were Drew, with the talk of Oscar being disapointed in him.  Franco is NOT Drew just because he has Drew's memories. 

Cam and Trina heard FrancoDrew talking to Kim. It was clear that he has decided he is the better Drew and wants to think of himself as Oscar's father since he has the memory of the relationship with Kim. WL did a good job IMO of showing with Cam's eyes that he was speaking of Oscar in an attempt to manipulate Franco into backing off Kim, staying in Port Charles, and thinking of how Elizabeth and family will be hurt. However, since Franco has an inherent "I want what I want, I want it now and no I'm not concerned about other's feelings" personality, Cam's manipulation didn't work.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Oh shut up Elizabeth! I know she is defending her man and what not but I hate how she is when it comes to Franco. I don't like Jason and Sam, but I think they have every right to hate him forever and never accept him. So get over it already! I don't care about the brain tumor defense either. And I don't really hate Franco either or him and Elizabeth together. It's just the way she acts like everyone should accept him too, because she fell in love with and saw a different side of him. People can hate him all they want girl!

And is it just me, or is Becky finally starting to look older? Lol maybe it's just the makeup lately since Liz is sad and angry and all that. But it looks like she's starting to show some age now, which isn't a bad thing.