Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I thought the Willow actress did a good job telling her story today. I think it's the best work I've ever seen from her.

And look, Sonny's throwing barware!  I think I actually missed that.

I heard a radio interview today on NXIVM and with a woman who escaped from a cult herself that just reinforced how terribly bad this DoD/Shiloh thing really is.

I thought the best part of today was RobertF!Scorpio with a twinkle in his eye inviting Laura to the Nurses' Ball.  I think she should have accepted after making it clear they were just going platonically. I would have in a heartbeat!  My money is on TeamRobert in the Finn/Anna/Robert triangle especially now that he stated that he's no longer with Holly.

Also, Robert suggesting that Peter is Alex's son is why Anna needs to drop Finn. The relationship is killing her brain cells.

Peter and Maxie are a cure for insomnia.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I thought the Willow actress did a good job telling her story today. I think it's the best work I've ever seen from her.

And look, Sonny's throwing barware!  I think I actually missed that.

A) Agree. She was great.

B) My reaction: So, Sonny, it was totes okay to give Karen Wexler drugs and have sex with her and then blow off her father's anger, but then there will be hell to pay if a man tries that with your daughter, huh? Asshole.

P.S.  I would NEVER condone what the character Shiloh did to Willow, intended to do to Kristina, or to anyone else because it's immoral, unethical, etc.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

, but I found Willow's story heartbreaking.  It really touched me.

Me too.  I thought Katelyn did a great job. Her line read on "I don't know if you would call that rape" was well done.  

• Love 7

And the best part of the episode, IMO, was Robert F! Scorpio actually saying, on air, that he'd be sticking around Port Charles for a while. 

(team Robert/Anna)

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

A) Agree. She was great.

B) My reaction: So, Sonny, it was totes okay to give Karen Wexler drugs and have sex with her and then blow off her father's anger, but then there will be hell to pay if a man tries that with your daughter, huh? Asshole.

P.S.  I would NEVER condone what the character Shiloh did to Willow, intended to do to Kristina, or to anyone else because it's immoral, unethical, etc.

I also thought of Karen when Sonny had the nerve to get morally indignant about Shiloh having sex with Willow when she was drugged. Not only did Sonny drug Karen up, he encouraged her to continue stripping after he was the first person she told about being molested by her mother's boyfriend when she was a child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Sam:  I don’t know anything bad about Jason!

Bitch please. I know Kemo is sleepwalking through her role lately but I have to give her credit for getting through that line with a straight face. 

I’m glad Julian was there for Kim  I like them together.  I’ll be very happy if they stay together.  Julian and Alexis there is too much water under that bridge.  Julian was an awful misogynist with her and also living a different life. I think he has evolved and his taste in women has as well  Tamara just broke my heart yesterday!

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I also thought of Karen when Sonny had the nerve to get morally indignant about Shiloh having sex with Willow when she was drugged. 

He wasn't getting morally indignant about what Shiloh did to Willow; he was furious that a) the drugging and sex would have happened to Kristina if Jason hadn't kidnapped her that night and b) that an older guy is actively trying to manipulate his daughter into having sex. 

Sonny doesn't give a damn about Willow as a woman who has suffered, because she's not anything to him. Although he seems to have a little respect for her because she's Michael's friend and made an effort to help them save Kristina from DoD/Shiloh.

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:45 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

Truly, I know KeMo is working that mono baby voice

But why, please tell me, why is she doing that?  I cannot stand to listen to her, and I know she has a normal voice because every now and then when she is not comatose it actually sneaks out.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I thought the best part of today was RobertF!Scorpio with a twinkle in his eye inviting Laura to the Nurses' Ball.  I think she should have accepted after making it clear they were just going platonically. I would have in a heartbeat!  My money is on TeamRobert in the Finn/Anna/Robert triangle especially now that he stated that he's no longer with Holly.

Also, Robert suggesting that Peter is Alex's son is why Anna needs to drop Finn. The relationship is killing her brain cells.

OMGEEE!!!!!!SQUEEE!!!!!!

Robert and Laura!!! Is this the first time they’ve shared scenes since Tristan returned? My ‘80s tween heart was a All-a-Flutter! 🥰🥰🥰 

Now why would Laura lie about who she was talking to? 

A big GIANT YES!!!! to ❤️💗💕❤️Robert!Fucking!Scorpio!❤️💗💕❤️ sticking around! Mebbe he’ll get to punch someone again?

Say whuut? Holly and Robert had gotten back together in offscreenville since we last saw him? And they broke up again?

YES!!! to Robert putting it out there that “Hei-Hei-Heinrich” (me:🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂) being Alex’s spawn.

2 hours ago, rur said:

And the best part of the episode, IMO, was Robert F! Scorpio actually saying, on air, that he'd be sticking around Port Charles for a while. 

(team Robert/Anna)

DITTO! Or is that Treble? Trice?🤪😂😂😂

And Woohoo!!! Jax is back tomorrow and Ingo looks SCRUMPTIOUS!🥰🥰🥰🥰

Everything else was fast forward material.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4
(edited)

As absolutely heartbreaking as Willow’s story was, I was a little confused about why Sonny and Alexis seemed so surprised. Michael told them all that the trust ceremony involved a tattoo and sex. They knew Kristina was drugged. I can understand being emotional and angry because Willow clearly was in pain, but they - Sonny, especially - seemed surprised by today’s revelations.

Didn’t Alexis already know about the tattoo? Why the “OMG! He branded you!” when Willow showed it? I mean, it’s an ugly tattoo, but it’s pretty small. A brand would be much worse, as we’ve all seen with NXIVM. The most horrifying thing about this story was that Harmony handed her barely legal daughter over to Shiloh for sex.

Edited by Peppermint Patty
  • Love 2

I can't believe it took Laura and Robert Fucking! Scorpio this long to cross paths. It just shows how the show keeps everyone way too firmly in their bubbles.

Why would Laura turn down going to the ball with RF!S? I don't think he meant it as a date date.

So I guess Anna and LWB/FS are on good terms today?

Add me to the list of people who think Lucy should know Kevin well enough to know something is up with Kevin and Lucy. And even though Scott is written as a buffoon, he should be able to put two and two together.

5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Same here. I also like that the writers had Willow tell her story without interruptions from anyone but Kristina. I also like that she told her story and left. She clearly wants Kristina to leave DoD, but it's up to Kristina to decide.

I don't think Willow is Neil's daughter. Wouldn't they recognize each other?

Tomorrow: Ingo! (Looking a little worse for wear, I have to say.)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't believe it took Laura and Robert Fucking! Scorpio this long to cross paths. It just shows how the show keeps everyone way too firmly in their bubbles.

To that same point, there wasn't small talk between them or any comment about why Robert, who was in Port Charles at the time, didn't make time for Laura when her and Luke's daughter was almost murdered by a serial killer.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Peppermint Patty said:

As absolutely heartbreaking as Willow’s story was, I was a little confused about why Sonny and Alexis seemed so surprised.

The most horrifying thing about this story was that Harmony handed her barely legal daughter over to Shiloh for sex.

I think their surprise was learning that her mother gave her to Shiloh for sex when she was barely legal. As a mother, Alexis just can't imagine that and I'm sure Sonny can't imagine his baby mamas doing that.  

• Love 4

Every time I see Neil, I am more and more enthralled (actor and character)...

...maybe Willow was never told by Harmony who her father was, so maybe that's why they didn't recognize each other...neither one knows the other...

..and as everyone else has said, Willow did a really good job today..

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

1. I can't believe it took Laura and Robert Fucking! Scorpio this long to cross paths. It just shows how the show keeps everyone way too firmly in their bubbles.

2. Why would Laura turn down going to the ball with RF!S? I don't think he meant it as a date date.

3. So I guess Anna and LWB/FS are on good terms today?

1.  I know, right? They were part of the team that saved Port Charles!!!! But can’t have characters who have history or life long friendship interact with each other under this regime.🙄🙄😒😒😒😒

2. I can’t believe Laura turned him down! Though I grinned at his “My Sweetheart!” As they hugged! Siiiigh!!! My ❤️!!!!

3. 🤢🤢🤢

27 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

To that same point, there wasn't small talk between them or any comment about why Robert, who was in Port Charles at the time, didn't make time for Laura when her and Luke's daughter was almost murdered by a serial killer.

See my no. 1 above. I thought for sure Robert would ask about Luke since this is the first time these two have been onscreen since 198-FUCKING!3!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Willow is Neil's daughter. Wouldn't they recognize each other?

Yeah, I wondered why they decided not to go there.  Especially when everyone will need to choose sides in the "let's fight over baby (not)Wiley" drama that may someday come about.  Why make nuShrink just a bystander?

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Linny said:

Lucy morphing into Diet Carly, complete with public altercations with Ava and a total lack of respect for her friend's boundaries, makes me want to breathe fire. All her history with Kevin should mean she can trust him even if she doesn't understand him. I just can't be entertained by these middle school shenanigans.

Having not seen today...oh dear.

I think it's extra frustrating coming on the heels of some really great scenes between Lucy and Kevin, first her steadfast support of him when everyone else had abandoned him when he was being tried, and then their bittersweet moment over their romantic past.

And as I said in the spoiler thread, why not just tell her!  If Laura and Felicia and Mac know, Lucy can know.  That way, she'd get off his jock and, hey, as someone Ryan might try and target to hurt Kevin, she could take some precautions herself.

In other news, again having not seen today, my random comment about Willow is that I like her hair.  I actually just like her, save her oversized POV in the baby swap.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
(edited)

So, Robert & Laura haven’t/didn’t see each other in either of Genie Francis two returns to GH? She was on a while before then quit when the contract negotiations fell through and then her latest return during the Ryan storyline and the two never saw each other? How long was Genie Francis on before she left & returned this time? 

In unrelated news the two Nina’s had lunch. I guess it’s a nice gesture.....

FC013FE0-6B0D-4916-B21E-80D01B96D6CE.jpeg

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
(edited)

So I went ahead and watched the stuff last week from Oscar's death. I didn't even really know the character, and I cried. Sucks that they killed off another Q, but not a bit surprised. I was taken aback by how much I did cry, but maybe it is because it's my family and I love them and those actors move me every time.

Unfortunately. I did not hit the FFwd button quickly enough, and caught a snippet of the Jason/Sam scene. And I was so disgusted, I just have to comment. Did that unbelievable moron actually say she didn't know anything bad about Jason ?

I mean, did she, really ? I realize the show has always tried to ignore the fact that he's a murdering thug. But seriously. She said that, with a straight face. "I don't even know anything bad about you." 

And that right there, Is why I have never, and will never, have an ounce of sympathy for Sam, no matter what she goes through. Because someone THAT stupid and hypocritical deserves almost any and every kind of pain she could suffer from, from being involved with, someone that "she doesn't know anything bad about".

The utter stupidity of that moment. I am so glad I do not watch on a regular basis. Seriously, what the crap, show. So far up Jason's murdering butt it's ridiculous. My eyes were desperately trying to hang on, to keep from rolling right out of my head.

I've never been more glad I stopped bothering keeping up with this show.

What a complete and utter trash moment. 

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Every time I see Neil, I am more and more enthralled (actor and character)...

In that case, may I recommend Stargate: Atlantis? Joe Flanagan is a really nice guy too according to the people who have met him at fan events.

I'm thinking that Willow isn't Neil's daughter after all since he didn't show any sign of recognition around her.  Willow has a tie to Chase and the baby Wylie story but I guess Neil isn't going to have any longterm ties to Port Charles at all then. It's a pity because I'd really like the show to keep him for longer than it takes to do this DoD story (which I wish were long over).

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

See my no. 1 above. I thought for sure Robert would ask about Luke since this is the first time these two have been onscreen since 198-FUCKING!3!

Is this true? How is this possible?  That is 36 years.  Right?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So, Robert & Laura haven’t/didn’t see each other in either of Genie Francis two returns to GH? She was on a while before then quit when the contract negotiations fell through and then her latest return during the Ryan storyline and the two never saw each other? How long was Genie Francis on before she left & returned this time? 

In unrelated news the two Nina’s had lunch. I guess it’s a nice gesture.....

FC013FE0-6B0D-4916-B21E-80D01B96D6CE.jpeg

Cynthia Watros is the new Nina?

5 hours ago, bannana said:

Is this true? How is this possible?  That is 36 years.  Right?

Yes, it’s been that long. When Robert returned from the “dead” in 2006 during the monkey virus, Laura was still in her catatonic state. Then he left. When Anna and Robert returned for Robin’s marriage, Laura was in France, getting treatment. Laura was still offscreenville during GH: Scorpio Espionage when Robin was rescued. Robert offscreenville when Bratz Doll Lulu was recast. 

That’s what I know/remember. Since I’ve been on the Barge, I missed Robert’s return this year, so don’t know if he and Laura saw each other. I’m guessing not? And Laura wasn’t on the show last year so again, no scenes.

On a purely shallow note, Genie’s hair is awful. Can’t they style it so it’s not just laying there on her head all FLAT with no body?

• Useful 2

I was a little confused about why Sonny and Alexis seemed so surprised. Michael told them all that the trust ceremony involved a tattoo and sex.

I think it's one thing to hear information-- and another to hear it as a first-person narrative. I remember being on a jury once-- about an accidental shooting-- we all knew this guy was shot. It's why were were there. But when he got on the stand and told his story, when he actually said " and then the gun went off." one of jury members gasped. 

I have a terrible feeling that they're setting up the Nurses Ball to be a big Ryan-related catastrophe. Nina and Kevin will be on stage, and something horrible will happen. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So Kevin is a donor match for Jordan.  OK, but, random much?  

I doubt they'll ever circle back to it, but what terrible thing could Willow have told Shiloh in her testimony?  She joined before she was 18 and her mother is also in the cult, so...

• Love 5

Remember the pledge is supposed to be something extremely damaging to either the pledgee or someone they love. So perhaps she has a cousin or a best friend and they did something awful that they confessed to her.

Or you know, maybe she just shoplifted a candy bar when she was 12 lol!

15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Kevin is a donor match for Jordan.  OK, but, random much?  

I know, right? Random doesn't begin to describe the WTFery of this one. Maybe they'll finally kill Ryan and it will be his kidney that Jordan gets.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know, right? Random doesn't begin to describe the WTFery of this one. Maybe they'll finally kill Ryan and it will be his kidney that Jordan gets.

That was my first thought.  This is how we'll be sure that Ryan is most sincerely, completely dead and with the Nurses Ball coming I'm assuming all the big drama will tie in to the event.

Laura and Robert! That was really the first time since 198? they've been in a scene together?  I'm going to have to watch that again.  And while I like GF with JL, she should have said yes.  It's RFS!

• Love 4

Is Kevin being the kidney match part of his redemption tour? Weird. It's hard for me to believe Ryan would be an organ donor. 

I can't believe the new Nina is Libby from Lost! 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

My thought, too. And also the fear that having his kidney will turn Jordan into a PC's next serial killer.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, amaranta said:

And while I like GF with JL, she should have said yes.  It's RFS!

For real. What woman in her right mind would ever turn down RF!S? 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

For real. What woman in her right mind would ever turn down RF!S? 

RFS is hysterical. He still has the twinkle in his eyes and that smile. Hell to the Yeah!! It's RFC!!!! Too funny!!

• Love 3

1 hour ago, amaranta said:

Laura and Robert! That was really the first time since 198? they've been in a scene together?  I'm going to have to watch that again.  And while I like GF with JL, she should have said yes.  It's RFS!

Laura and Robert shared a scene about two years ago, at Windomere. Lulu thought she might have discovered Luke's skeleton when Laura, Lulu, etc were all on Cassadine Island. Robert dropped in personally to tell her that he'd been able to make contact with Luke and confirm that he was alive.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Laura and Robert shared a scene about two years ago, at Windomere. Lulu thought she might have discovered Luke's skeleton when Laura, Lulu, etc were all on Cassadine Island. Robert dropped in personally to tell her that he'd been able to make contact with Luke and confirm that he was alive.

Whew! I thought it hadn't been that long as stated. I guess two years is enough time to miss an old friend and be excited to see them. Now, back to Laura turning down Robert. WTF?

• Love 2

I would love to see a Laura and Robert pairing.  A little romantic drama, why not? You know Kevin is going to get close with Ava, so this would be great IMO.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I would love to see a Laura and Robert pairing.  A little romantic drama, why not? You know Kevin is going to get close with Ava, so this would be great IMO.

They were not a great pair on Y & R several years back, but we've all seen couples who are magic on one show and duds on another. (Plus they were already exes by the time Genie's character came to town on Y &R.) 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

hey were not a great pair on Y & R several years back,

that was mostly because the characters were horrible. Not even GF and TR could make them likable. I think Laura and Robert could potentially work. And if not, they could just stay close friends. The sparkle in TR's eyes when he plays Robert is just so adorable and most definitely was not there when he played Colin on Y&R.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Baxter said:

All of this Jason love from Jax is sickening.

It’s embarrassing and completely OOC.

Also, once again, it’s funny how Jax can be retconned/written to have constant communication with his daughter but Lucky is trashed.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Here is the scene with Laura and Robert.  (Sorry, can't seem to edit my comment above to add it.)

Like I mentioned in my original post-unless Robert and Laura had scenes while I was on the Barge, as far as I knew, 1983 was the last time they had any substantive scenes.

25 minutes ago, Baxter said:

All of this Jason love from Jax is sickening.

DA FUCK??!!!

• Love 1

Oh, look, Sonny and Jason were right all along about kidnapping Kristina. What a shock!

I hate Carly so much, I really couldn't enjoy her scene with Jax. And why is Jax so buddy-buddy with Jason now? Part of the triumvirate propping?  Weren't they trying to kill him a few years ago?

The day after the UN report that one millions species are on the verge of extinction because of climate emergency (tm Greta Thurnberg), Peter flying Maxie to Paris on a private jet seems even more gross.  Did anyone mention who is taking care of the baby as Maxie takes several days away?

If they recast Nina, why are they writing her as such a super bitch?

Funniest part of the episode: how annoyed Finn got that Anna couldn't stop talking about Robert.

• Love 2

LMAO at Anna's no fucks given attitude at the idea that Peter isn't her kid. She was so distraught when she thought Robin might not be hers, but with Peter she doesn't even need to wait for confirmation, she's just like "yep, that tracks, and phew, no Faison sex, #bulletdodged."

JAX! It definitely sucked that he came in and immediately started praising Carly and Jason, but then it turned into him dissing Carly's lack of kindness and I got hyped again. Plus, we got confirmation that Jax has had daily conversations with Joss and is totally up to date with her life. On a show where bare-minimum parenting is the norm, particularly by fathers, I love that Jax is involved even when he's on the other side of the world.

Sonny: "I'm so glad my status as a crime boss means I can abuse every letter of the law and also the rights of my family members." Kristina: "Don't forget the word 'alleged,' dad, and thanks!" How heartwarming.

Jason's super dramatic "ruh roh" face when he encountered the locked DoD door made me laugh. Like oh no, he's going to have to exert more force than twisting a door knob to save Sam, what a setback. She might get stuck with a fugly tattoo, better give it some muscle!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And why is Jax so buddy-buddy with Jason now? Part of the triumvirate propping?  Weren't they trying to kill him a few years ago?

I was so confused watching Jax and Jason shake hands. When did they ever like each other?

It's like on the one hand, I get there are circumstances (Oscar's death) where they need to keep their animosity in check, but handshaking? 

And Jax thanking Jason? Eww.

And Jason praising Jax? Twilight zone.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Linny said:

LMAO at Anna's no fucks given attitude at the idea that Peter isn't her kid. She was so distraught when she thought Robin might not be hers, but with Peter she doesn't even need to wait for confirmation, she's just like "yep, that tracks, and phew, no Faison sex, #bulletdodged."

This!   I thought for sure when Robert said it yesterday that she'd be all up in arms about it, yet here she is today all, yep, that's the bad memory.  I call shenanigans on the writers having their cake and eating it too, in that they're giving the fans what they want which is Anna not sleeping with Faison and being Peter's mother, but not really giving it to us by having Finn accept it but reminding her that there is no proof.  

Ok, everyone who wanted to punch Nina in the face today, raise your hand.  the argument with willow was completely one sided and total nonsense.  Because Willow, sitting and talking to Michael, somehow means that she's making a play for him, so it's Nina's place to tell her to back off.  Fack off Nina.  I hate that they're recasting rather than getting rid of.  I like Cynthia Watros and I hate that I'm going to hate her because she's NIna.  

So Sam is willing to subject herself to a disgusting and painful tattoo, so that she can get Kristina's pledge back?  That seems very extreme and unecessary.  

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Linny said:

Jason's super dramatic "ruh roh" face when he encountered the locked DoD door made me laugh. Like oh no, he's going to have to exert more force than twisting a door knob to save Sam, what a setback. She might get stuck with a fugly tattoo, better give it some muscle!

He's travelled around the world killing who knows how many people at Sonny's behest, and he's kicked in all of their doors? Stupid me: I truly thought he was going to pick the lock.  But I guess the noise will be what prevents the tattoo from being started. 

2 minutes ago, rur said:

He's travelled around the world killing who knows how many people at Sonny's behest, and he's kicked in all of their doors? Stupid me: I truly thought he was going to pick the lock.  But I guess the noise will be what prevents the tattoo from being started. 

I don't think Jason has ever strayed very far from Port Charles for his errands.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Ok, everyone who wanted to punch Nina in the face today, raise your hand.  the argument with willow was completely one sided and total nonsense.  Because Willow, sitting and talking to Michael, somehow means that she's making a play for him, so it's Nina's place to tell her to back off.  Fack off Nina.  I hate that they're recasting rather than getting rid of.  I like Cynthia Watros and I hate that I'm going to hate her because she's NIna.  

Nina has always been like this. If anyone needs a shrink to shrink her, it's her. 

• Love 3