Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

With the switcheroo of the adoption papers in NY State Court Records (how isn't that computerized), does this mean there is no legal proof out there that Brad and Lucas adopted Willow's son?

Edited by nilyank
8 hours ago, Hater said:

I'd prefer he continue to look like an old jackass in his clothes.  

I'd prefer he be dumped in the harbor again.

Ava, why did you fall for Nina's bullshit? She's just setting you up, sweetie. You are not allowed to win against any of this town, even the woman who ripped out your baby from your uterus.

Shut up, Carly. Evergreen if I ever heard it.

• Love 6
(edited)

Forget Carly keeping Michael from AJ. She actively tried to steal Spencer from Nik along with Jax. No one has room to talk in this baby mess but Lucas, the kept in the dark parent. I don't even hate Brad. He is serving up karma for the whole Carson crew. I don't feel bad for Michael either. He will just drag that baby back to his worthless mob family.

Edited by dr. gailey
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Does anyone know when NuNina starts airing?  I might have asked that before but MS realllllly gets on my nerves and I'm like the kid in the back of the car: are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet???

I actually liked the scene of Chase telling Sonny/Jason to stand down and let PCPD handle Shiloh.  Sonny yelled IS THAT A THREAT out of nowhere and Chase stayed cool and polite and reasonable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, dr. gailey said:

he actively tried to steal Spencer from Nik along with Jax.

And that was the biggest bunch of bullshit of a retcon ever. The baby should have been Jax's. I hated that story line oh so much.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Does anyone know when NuNina starts airing?

I beleive she starts on Monday

2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Sonny yelled IS THAT A THREAT

What a weird acting choice on Mo's part.  WHy yell it?  Chase wasn't being a hardass, he was asking nicely for their cooperation.  

• Love 5

I actually liked the scene of Chase telling Sonny/Jason to stand down and let PCPD handle Shiloh.  Sonny yelled IS THAT A THREAT out of nowhere and Chase stayed cool and polite and reasonable.

That scene made Chase look good and Sonny/Jason look very bad. Setting aside the fact that he's younger, taller, and better looking than the both of them. He also knows how to dress like a grown up, and do his job without posturing about it. 

I also appreciated the little legal FAQ Diane was allowed to deliver about Willow's records, Wiley's records, and illegally obtained evidence not being admissible.

Remains to be seen if the show remembers that when Shiloh starts digging.

• Love 7

Chase thanking Jason for not murdering Shiloh. puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

Then later having him drop by Sonny's safe house (or wherever the fuck that stupid kitchen is) to inform Sonny and Jason of police business and ask them to pretty please not take the law into their own hands.

...and so it begins. File it under "we can never have nice things."

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Sonny yelled IS THAT A THREAT out of nowhere and Chase stayed cool and polite and reasonable.

Sonny came off badly--and like an asshole (as usual) in that scene.  Yes, how dare the police tell you that if you act like you normally would, you're going to be under investigation.  Those police--so picky about the law.

• Love 3

Mr. Moving and I had a good laugh at Diane Miller, Mob Lawyer, fretting over "losing" Wiley's adoption file.  She gets murderers off the hook for a living but she can not "misplace" or replace the data in an adoption file to protect a baby.  All Diane has to do is get Willow or Sam into her office and have the file on her desk and leave the room for five minutes.  They could do the rest and Diane hands would be a little dusty but basically clean.  Documents get lost all the time, she may be questioned about it but will not lose her law license. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And that was the biggest bunch of bullshit of a retcon ever. The baby should have been Jax's. I hated that story line oh so much.

I was just as happy not to have Jax saddled with CopKilla's spawn.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Ugh, same here. It would make Sonny family. It's bad enough Jax is saddled with Carly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, same here. It would make Sonny family. It's bad enough Jax is saddled with Carly.

True. WHAT was I thinking?😆😆😆

• Love 1
On 6/9/2019 at 8:04 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

First, Anna didn’t laugh when Robert told her that she was the love of his life.

The bluedilly fuck?  Sorry, but IMO HOLLY was the love of his life.

Hate that it is like she never existed in his life.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

What a weird acting choice on Mo's part.  WHy yell it?  Chase wasn't being a hardass, he was asking nicely for their cooperation.  

Because Sonny is the Big Mob Boss and demands that everyone be afraid of him. Chase gotta know who runs this town.

I think it's interesting that Willow said that her dad passed away after he learned that Harmony slept with Shiloh. That seems way too convenient. I'm wondering if Harmony or Shiloh or both of them had something to do with Willow's father's death. Willow's father most likely would have objected to Willow having sex with Shiloh to join the Trust, and maybe Shiloh asked Harmony to get rid of him so he would have access to Willow.

• Love 2

At this moment, I can't decide who is the most delusional:

Nina in general, Sam to Shiloh in general today, Sonny to Kristina: "I'm a nice guy, everybody knows it" or Maxie to Peter: "Love is my thing." Also, is she really going to have sex with Peter on the floor of Nina's office, with the door open?

Chase and Willow continue to be sweet together.  "Connection to a living child" was a helluva heavy anvil, geez. 

So Jason and Sam finally have an honest conversation about Franco v. Shiloh, and Sam focuses on Jason acknowledging that he has nightmares still and she wants him to reach out to her when that happens. Of course, Show. At best in an "emotional" scene like this, these two come across as exes who still care about each other.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I think it's interesting that Willow said that her dad passed away after he learned that Harmony slept with Shiloh. That seems way too convenient.

I read between the lines there and thought it meant that the father had killed himself because he couldn't stand losing wife and daugther.  

But then they kept intercepting that conversation with the one between Alexis and Neal, who we know had/has a wife and daughter, so I kept coming back to, is it possible that he's the dad.  It would make no sense, since there was no recognition between him and Willow or any when the name Shiloh is mentioned to him, but they've retconned stupider things then that.  

I'm really, really hoping it's not the case and it's just about Alexis having boundaries in her patient/doctor sessions.  

2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

At this moment, I can't decide who is the most delusional:

Nina in general, Sam to Shiloh in general today, Sonny to Kristina: "I'm a nice guy, everybody knows it" or Maxie to Peter: "Love is my thing." Also, is she really going to have sex with Peter on the floor of Nina's office, with the door open?

Chase and Willow continue to be sweet together.  "Connection to a living child" was a helluva heavy anvil, geez. 

So Jason and Sam finally have an honest conversation about Franco v. Shiloh, and Sam focuses on Jason acknowledging that he has nightmares still and she wants him to reach out to her when that happens. Of course, Show. At best in an "emotional" scene like this, these two come across as exes who still care about each other.

I know I'm the minority, but I enjoyed watching Shiloh taunt Sam today. I can't understand why she is so upset over something that she wanted to happen. I can see Kristina being upset at the knowledge that Shiloh drugged her and was going to rape her because Kristina thought he walked on water, but Sam was conning him the whole time.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

is it possible that he's the dad

it really seems like they were setting this up, Neil will be the way that Shiloh finds out about the baby

5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I read between the lines there and thought it meant that the father had killed himself because he couldn't stand losing wife and daugther.  

But then they kept intercepting that conversation with the one between Alexis and Neal, who we know had/has a wife and daughter, so I kept coming back to, is it possible that he's the dad.  It would make no sense, since there was no recognition between him and Willow or any when the name Shiloh is mentioned to him, but they've retconned stupider things then that.  

I'm really, really hoping it's not the case and it's just about Alexis having boundaries in her patient/doctor sessions.  

Interesting theory. I didn't even think about Neal and how he could be tied to Willow.

At least we know Neil and Margaux have no connection. I was sort of waiting for something like that to happen, given how this show loves to connect everyone to everyone else, whether or not it makes sense.

3 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I know I'm the minority, but I enjoyed watching Shiloh taunt Sam today. I can't understand why she is so upset over something that she wanted to happen.

I usually enjoy this, too, mostly because Sam is so obnoxiously smug now when it comes to Shiloh. Ugh.

• Love 2

One of the fakest things in today's episode is how scared Sam got when Shiloh came near and almost crawled into Jason to get him to protect her.

Sonny to Kristina who is bemoaning her bad decisions "Blame your mother. She married Julian."  Yes, Sonny, and you married Claudia which led to Michael being in jail because 1. marrying Claudia and 2. trying to cover everything up. And that's just the beginning.

I thought most of the writing for the talk between Jason and Sam was decent enough (except for how it's all about Jason now) but those two can't sell a tender moment if you paid them, which the show is.

Ugh, they've started to ruin the Neil/Alexis scenes.  The correct answer to "What would you do in my position?" is "Why do you keep trying to move away from focusing this on you?"

I think I got a concussion from the anvil that Neil is Willow's father. That's what I thought a few months  ago but when they didn't seem to recognize each other at Sonny's cabin, I thought I was safe.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I didn't even think about this scenario. Since this show Frank likes to steal shit, I was thinking he probably would get around to ripping off stealing from Law & Order: SVU I think it was, where that cult leader had murdered the father of the 12 year old who was pregnant with his baby. And that her mom was in the cult and totes okay with what was happening, because Cult Leader told her that her hubby had left them. Then they discovered her husband's body in the wall of the "home" I think of where his head base was.

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I thought most of the writing for the talk between Jason and Sam was decent enough (except for how it's all about Jason now) but those two can't sell a tender moment if you paid them, which the show is.

The conversation between Sam and Jason did neither of them any favors today, but especially Jason. Both of them admit they still have nightmares about how Franco sexually assaulted Sam but Jason never brought that up as a point when he halfheartedly told Sam the plan might be a bad idea. Then we have Sam apologizing to Jason for her own near-rape because she didn't let Jason murder Shiloh from the very beginning and instead consented to everything that was going to happen to her, knowing she still had nightmares about what Franco did to her.

Not to mention there is the added point of Jason not having a fuck to give that the man that allegedly gives him nightmares for assaulting his wife is living with and raising his son. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I know I'm the minority, but I enjoyed watching Shiloh taunt Sam today. I can't understand why she is so upset over something that she wanted to happen. 

Because at that time, Sam felt like she was setting him up and she was in control. She (stupidly) believed she would never be in any real danger. Now in reality, she knows she was heavily drugged and almost raped because *surprise* she and Jason weren't in control.

I was reacting to Sam being smug that Shiloh came to Port Charles because of her, that he wanted the satisfaction of her in his arms and to believe that she wanted him.  Sam, sweetheart, you are not the first woman he ever wanted to sleep with and you will not be the last.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I think there's always the possibility that the man Willow was talking about was a stepdad and that Harmony just stole Willow away when she was a small child that the only memories she would have would be of the man who raised her and died.

We know from his book that he had a wife and a daughter, so who knows.

I wouldn't have such a problem with Jason talking about bumping off Shiloh if the show didn't insist on portraying him as a hero. It's been twenty years, so I know there's no end in sight anyway.

Go away, Maxie! You're annoying.

• Love 2

Here's a question, Harmony took the blame for the drugged tea, which led to Sam being unable to consent to sex.  That gets taken off of Shiloh and he's released.  But what about the pledges?  I thought they also had him on extortion because of the pledges?  Also, why hasn't Willow stepped up and had Shiloh charged for sexually assaulting her.  I know it becomes a he said/she said, but still.  The more they throw at him the better.  

31 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

One of the fakest things in today's episode is how scared Sam got when Shiloh came near and almost crawled into Jason to get him to protect her.

This.  Sam is supposed to be a tough con woman/PI who gets kidnapped/assaulted on a regular basis and should have a black belt in something.  When Shiloh grabbed her arm, the GH in my head had her grab his arm and flip him on his ass with a snarl to make sure he never put his hands on her again if he wants to keep the family jewels.  But nope, can't have that.  Must have Jason and his faded tshirt of stupidity walk up and growl at Shiloh to let her go.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Jason burned all the pledges except for Kristina's and Margaux's, and those Sonny returned. Because Jason is such a good guy.

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

Also, why hasn't Willow stepped up and had Shiloh charged for sexually assaulting her.  I know it becomes a he said/she said, but still.  The more they throw at him the better.  

Willow willingly agreed to tsex at the time as part of joining the Inner Circle.  And Harmony would support Shiloh as a witness. There's no case that would stand up in court there.

I felt sorry for KSt today, trying to sell the lines about how important it is to get Dante away from his therapists for Lulu. They're make Maxie a savvy businesswoman, and then they make her a total airhead again.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Not to mention there is the added point of Jason not having a fuck to give that the man that allegedly gives him nightmares for assaulting his wife is living with and raising his son. 

It does completely make Franco look entirely gross which we know, but let's not pretend that Jason actually gives a rat's ass about Jake. Who apparently doesn't exist anymore.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I felt sorry for KSt today, trying to sell the lines about how important it is to get Dante away from his therapists for Lulu. They're make Maxie a savvy businesswoman, and then they make her a total airhead again.

Yes, let's get him away from the people who might help him stop dreaming about KILLING LULU.  I know Maxie doesn't know that, but, my god, it's not like Dante went off for an extended spa visit.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:
59 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

It does completely make Franco look entirely gross which we know, but let's not pretend that Jason actually gives a rat's ass about Jake. Who apparently doesn't exist anymore.

How does it make Franco look gross? Jason is the one with no fucks to give. Franco at least tries to be involved in his stepsons' lives. Jason rarely sees his kids.

Then there's this:

1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

it's not like Dante went off for an extended spa visit.

Maxie knows this! It sucks that Dante is away and incommunicado, but it's for the good of everyone that he gets all the help he needs. I don't understand what the story is going for here.

Edited by dubbel zout
more outrage
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

How does it make Franco look gross? Jason is the one with no fucks to give. Franco at least tries to be involved in his stepsons' lives. Jason rarely sees his kids.

The writers make Franco look gross by absolving him of his entire past. It's a complete whitewashing. I can't buy him as a stepfather or any father. Ever.

Agreed on Jason.

• Love 4

Are they trying to make Lulu and Maxie even or something? Lulu had a dumb plan that helped Maxie to lose her husband, and now Maxie has an even dumber one?

The thing is too that if Maxie was saying this maybe a year after he left, okay, that would be more reasonable. But two months and a half? 

I mean, if they're looking for something to do, maybe they can do something with Peter? They set up this whole crazy backstory with the guy and now he's like, "I feel like a virgin around you Maxie!"

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Maxie knows this! It sucks that Dante is away and incommunicado, but it's for the good of everyone that he gets all the help he needs. I don't understand what the story is going for here.

It's not going for anything. Maxie is projecting onto Dante what her father did.

Can they not give her storylines where she is meddling in someone else's business? Leave Dante alone, Maxie.

That clerk at Mercy Hospital really sucks for what she did. 

• Love 7
Just now, LexieLily said:

@dubbel zout I can never do it right, how do you manage to do a multi-quote?

Occasionally I can do it successfully in one go, but usually I have to go back and edit my OP. First I create new quotes in a new post, then I copy and paste them into the OP. It's kind of a drag, but this way I know the multi-quote will work properly.

4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Occasionally I can do it successfully in one go, but usually I have to go back and edit my OP. First I create new quotes in a new post, then I copy and paste them into the OP. It's kind of a drag, but this way I know the multi-quote will work properly. 

Thanks! It never seems to work for me, lol

8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

It's not going for anything. Maxie is projecting onto Dante what her father did.

Can they not give her storylines where she is meddling in someone else's business? Leave Dante alone, Maxie.

They aren't remotely the same thing. Ugh. If Maxie has to meddle, make it in Nina's life, not Dante and Lulu's. Do some more digging on Sasha! Expose her!

16 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Can they not give her storylines where she is meddling in someone else's business?

Maybe she could, I don't know, visit her own kid in Portland instead of rolling around with her husband's half brother on a cheap rug on the spot where he was murdered?

• Love 3
(edited)

Burton was so horrible today in that scene with Maurice!

Actually both were my god this man looks so stupid with the yelling and the awful outfit.  

How anyone finds this character intimidating is beyond me.

Edited by Hater
41 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

The writers make Franco look gross by absolving him of his entire past. It's a complete whitewashing. I can't buy him as a stepfather or any father. Ever.

Agreed on Jason.

I thought it made Frodd look gross ... again... because for the past how many years FV/GH has given him how many stories to try to redeem/erase/absolveTUMAH/ etc.... Frodd's assaulting past.... now they dredge it up again.... like he IS responsible for it.... why now? 

(I'm kinda shocked GH didn't use Flashbacks.... though I guess since it was James Franco maybe he would be hard to edit/blur out)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I mean, if they're looking for something to do, maybe they can do something with Peter? They set up this whole crazy backstory with the guy and now he's like, "I feel like a virgin around you Maxie!"

They have no idea what to do with Peter now that the Faison son reveal story is over but they want the actor and to keep his gf happy. Why else do this ridiculous story with Maxie which has no chemistry and no logic but keeps him around?

The grossness of them lying on rugs with their juvenile banter close by where Nathan was shot and killed through Peter's manipulations shows that no one is thinking this through.

• Love 8
(edited)
20 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

They have no idea what to do with Peter now that the Faison son reveal story is over but they want the actor and to keep his gf happy. Why else do this ridiculous story with Maxie which has no chemistry and no logic but keeps him around?

The grossness of them lying on rugs with their juvenile banter close by where Nathan was shot and killed through Peter's manipulations shows that no one is thinking this through. 

Maybe they think it makes it somehow less gross that Peter is sleeping with his sister-in-law whose husband he had killed if no one in-show speaks about Peter's connection to Nathan.

At least there is a sibling-separation between Franco and Liz. 

Edited by LexieLily
(edited)

The writers wanting us to buy Sam and Jason have Franco nightmares!

While Jake lives with him and they just willingly lived the nightmare.

What does Lady GAGA say "SHALLOW, SHALLOW, SHALLOW"

More shallow than a puddle of dog piss.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1