Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Am I the only one out there who thinks Khloe looks absolutely terrible as a blonde?

I think Khloe looks best when she has light brownish hair with some blonde highlights thrown in. She wears so much freaking orange bronzer and makeup that it looks weird when paired with light blonde hair.

• Love 2

But based on video of her as a little girl, she looked like she was three, her hair was dirty blonde IMO. She's the only one of those kids with light colored hair, at the very least it looks like her natural hair color is a very light brown.  She's the only one who actually looks good as a blonde, Kim should never wear blonde hair again, she looks bad and much older IMO. 

• Love 3

I think Khloe has light eyes also, green or hazel.

I do believe Robert Sr is her bio dad. She and Robert Jr look a lot alike.

She's had work done on her face plus her weight fluctuates and all the professional make up changes her looks a lot.

When she's barefaced and her hair is wrapped in a towel, I can see Rob Jr.and Sr. Kris's sister is much lighter than Kris and Kris may dye her hair, but Kris' natural skin color is lighter than any of the girls.

• Love 4

I think Khloe has light eyes also, green or hazel.

I do believe Robert Sr is her bio dad. She and Robert Jr look a lot alike.

She's had work done on her face plus her weight fluctuates and all the professional make up changes her looks a lot.

When she's barefaced and her hair is wrapped in a towel, I can see Rob Jr.and Sr. Kris's sister is much lighter than Kris and Kris may dye her hair, but Kris' natural skin color is lighter than any of the girls.

I used to think Khloe was Rob Sr's biodaughter until I saw Alex Roldan.

khloe-kardashian-alex-roldan-father.png?

Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 6

There is a resemblance, but on the Maury Povich show lots of the kids look like the alleged father and yet it turns out he is not the baby daddy.

Nothing will ever convince me that Rob Sr. is the babydaddy. The resemblance is too uncanny and the fact that Rob Sr. admitted in his diary that Kris cheated on him with Alex is all the proof I need. Kris has admitted she cheated throughout her marriage to Robert with various men.

"Alex... YOU ARE THE FATHER" - Maury

Kendall posted a photo of Alex and Khloe with the caption: 'Father and Daughter' and then promptly deleted it. Makes you go 'hmmmmm'.

There's also the rumour that Kris paid Alex millions not to speak to the press.

• Love 8

Lam lam is in a coma. Has Khloe made a statement about that?

Not as far as I can tell. According to TMZ, she and Kris are on their way to the hospital in Vegas.

What kind of spin are they going to try to put on the fact that he was found unconscious in a brothel?

Edited by Rosiejuliemom

I dont think they need to spin anything. Lamar has been caught up in so much stuff why would they spin? But the fact that she's rushing to be there speaks volumes. For all the bullshit and problems i always believed Khloe really did love him and maybe still does.

• Love 4

I dont think they need to spin anything. Lamar has been caught up in so much stuff why would they spin? But the fact that she's rushing to be there speaks volumes. For all the bullshit and problems i always believed Khloe really did love him and maybe still does.

Agreed. Lamar is a grown ass man and he has made his choices long before he met and married Khloe. My heart is sad for Khloe, his kid's mother and his two kid's right now, I can't even being to wonder what they're going through. 

• Love 5

I used to think Khloe was Rob Sr's biodaughter until I saw Alex Roldan.

khloe-kardashian-alex-roldan-father.png?

Come on Kardasaions you love attention. DNA test on Khloe

Common sense tells us the Kardashians didn't force him to take drugs. The point is that they didn't help matters. They did exploit him and leaked stories to TMZ constantly to let the world know he was a crackhead.

I keep up with celeb news & gossip and never knew Lamar had drug issues until Khloe and her family leaked it to TMZ. Surely having the world (including prospective NBA teams) know about his addiction could have led to him spiraling out of control. Khloe also knew about his addiction. But enabled him. Not putting blame on her but she's not innocent.

• Love 5

The Kardashian clan are beginning to feel the price of fame and fortune. According to the CNN article, the people at the hospital where Lamar was taken said that he doesn't look like he's going to make it and if he does, he won't be the same. Lamar suffered brain damage and at least one stroke. Multiple drugs were found in his blood.

The final paperwork for their divorce hasn't been filed, so Khloe could be in a position to make decisions about Odom's medical care and end-of-life directive. This could be a repeat of the Bobbi Kristina Brown case where he remains unresponsive and on life support. Will Khloe have the strength to end his life support if the decision comes down to her?

If nothing else, I hope this brings a lightbulb moment to Scott Disick.

Edited by HumblePi

She tested Kris. It wasn't checking paternity.

Really tho? But no dna test to see who her daddy is.

In the end, no matter who is the father of Khloe, what difference would it make? Khloe was raised with the name 'Kardashian' since birth. Proving paternity wouldn't change anything at all. Her mother had hot pants and had many affairs. We are only certain of at least two when she was still married to Robert Kardashian. Khloe's real father would only be one more affair Kris had while married to Robert. People know that she's not Robert's child, it's pretty obvious in the photos. She doesn't care, why should we?

• Love 4

In the end, no matter who is the father of Khloe, what difference would it make? Khloe was raised with the name 'Kardashian' since birth. Proving paternity wouldn't change anything at all. Her mother had hot pants and had many affairs. We are only certain of at least two when she was still married to Robert Kardashian. Khloe's real father would only be one more affair Kris had while married to Robert. People know that she's not Robert's child, it's pretty obvious in the photos. She doesn't care, why should we?

I don't care, but these people love to put everything out there. Look at Kris and her tell all. Look at these fame whores showing all their personal business. That would make a good episode. But do I care? No. The kardasians aren't on my to do list.

Can I just say Kris is just a horrible fucking person, even though it's not her thread.

• Love 1

This is a very tragic situation for Lamar, but he is solely responsible for being in this life-threatening situation.

I was going to say that Khloe is reaping what she's sewn for marrying somebody after knowing them for one month, but it cuts both ways. WTH was Lamar thinking? He didn't need to hook up with her for money or fame, so what was the catch?

Anybody know how those two originally got together? Did her mother orchestrate it? Kris seems like she'd be out poaching professional athletes for her daughters. Looks like Kourtney drew the short straw with Scott.

• Love 2

Anybody know how those two originally got together? Did her mother orchestrate it? Kris seems like she'd be out poaching professional athletes for her daughters. Looks like Kourtney drew the short straw with Scott.

Khloe met Lamar at a party for Laker player, Ron Artest.

I was going to say that Khloe is reaping what she's sewn for marrying somebody after knowing them for one month, but it cuts both ways. WTH was Lamar thinking? He didn't need to hook up with her for money or fame, so what was the catch?

Khloe sure didn't give the relationship much time, that's for sure. She likely could have saved herself the heartache that comes with being in a relationship with an addiction.  I just don't think having to deal with this terrible matter at hand is something she deserves. As for Lamar, I didn't understand the hurry or the need for him to be married to anyone after only 30 days.

• Love 3

Keep in mind, the actual wedding was one month after they met.  The decision to get married was, of course, sooner than that.  Hell, I spend more time weighing the pros and cons of an expensive handbag.

• Love 12

Keep in mind, the actual wedding was one month after they met.  The decision to get married was, of course, sooner than that.  Hell, I spend more time weighing the pros and cons of an expensive handbag.

And if I remember correctly, the only family member to question the decision (at least on the show) was Caitlyn Jenner (who they didn't tell right away).   Kris was just thrilled.

• Love 4

It is impossible to ignore the self-imposed circumstances that put Lamar in this place or, more important, the situation he put his minor children in (children who undoubtedly still need financial if not parental support from their father).

But if it wasn't, I'd be pointing out that this is the ultimate "until death do we part" commitment that she got when she entered into a marriage so quickly and thoughtlessly. It's (apparently) all yours now, girlfriend.

• Love 3

My two cents on Khloe and Lam Lam. He apparently lost an infant to SIDS. He and Khloe were anxious to have a baby, but I guess they struggled with that. I remember a scene where they are in bed together, eating mountains of candy, 'cause her Lam Lam loved candy. It was apparently how they spent their courtship and early marriage.

Oh, and he was REALLY hurt when he was traded from the Clippers. A combination of sadness from several places, then a quick marriage that didn't produce the baby and the instant "happiness" they BOTH were looking for. Plus drugs, and lots of money that then ran out.

Many sources say he was a humble, talented, but flawed person. Maybe just too unlucky?? His mother dies of cancer when he was 12 or so. His father was a drug addict. Tough upbringing. Sad, but preventable.

Icky, gross way to die/almost die. Will this "tarnish" the K-Brand?? Is Kris and Kim "mad?"

• Love 1

My two cents on Khloe and Lam Lam. He apparently lost an infant to SIDS. He and Khloe were anxious to have a baby, but I guess they struggled with that. I remember a scene where they are in bed together, eating mountains of candy, 'cause her Lam Lam loved candy. It was apparently how they spent their courtship and early marriage.

Oh, and he was REALLY hurt when he was traded from the Clippers. A combination of sadness from several places, then a quick marriage that didn't produce the baby and the instant "happiness" they BOTH were looking for. Plus drugs, and lots of money that then ran out.

Many sources say he was a humble, talented, but flawed person. Maybe just too unlucky?? His mother dies of cancer when he was 12 or so. His father was a drug addict. Tough upbringing. Sad, but preventable.

Icky, gross way to die/almost die. Will this "tarnish" the K-Brand?? Is Kris and Kim "mad?"

I think the baby thing was a bunch of BS. In a later season, Kim commented that Khloe wasn't being upfront about her fertility problems. It has been speculated here and on other boards that either Lamar was not cooperating,missing appointments etc,  that he had possibly had a vasectomy at some point and never told Khloe, or that Khloe herself didn't want to bring a child into the mix. but wasn't ready to tell her family just what was going on with her and Lamar. I think she was wise NOT to have a baby. 

• Love 5

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. Who knows what is Real and what is Fake??

Also, was it Lakers, and not Clippers? I should google before posting.

Still, sad story, lost soul. Tragic, tabloid ending.

• Love 1

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. Who knows what is Real and what is Fake??

Also, was it Lakers, and not Clippers? I should google before posting.

Still, sad story, lost soul. Tragic, tabloid ending.

He played for the Lakers, then the Mavericks, then the Clippers, IIRC. The Dallas stint did not go well. 

• Love 1

And if I remember correctly, the only family member to question the decision (at least on the show) was Caitlyn Jenner (who they didn't tell right away). Kris was just thrilled.

They didn't actually tell her at all. She saw it on the news and confronted Khloe about it.

• Love 3

Khloe met Lamar at a party for Laker player, Ron Artest.

Khloe sure didn't give the relationship much time, that's for sure. She likely could have saved herself the heartache that comes with being in a relationship with an addiction.  I just don't think having to deal with this terrible matter at hand is something she deserves. As for Lamar, I didn't understand the hurry or the need for him to be married to anyone after only 30 days.

Addicts tend to live life on the edge.  They take a lot of risks that most people wouldn't take.  Even if they are 'on the wagon' or in recovery, they still tend to gravitate toward drama and act very impulsively.  I imagine Lamar was drawn to Khloe as a Mother figure, protector, and someone he felt he could completely trust because she was famous in her own right and had her own money so she truly loved him.  He was probably also wanted that big happy close family that he never had growing up.  As for why Khloe went along with this....on VH1 Couples Therapy, Dr Jenn Berman made a suggested in an earlier episode that Scott Stapp's wife sought out a "wounded baby bird" as a mate because the wounded bird will never fly away and leave her.  The Kardashian women seem to have an MO of seeking out men with some issues.  Easier to control?  And if things go bad, they can blame it on the men and come out smelling like a rose.

• Love 5

I remember a scene where they are in bed together, eating mountains of candy, 'cause her Lam Lam loved candy. It was apparently how they spent their courtship and early marriage.

Extreme sugar craving is a symptom of addiction, Lam Lam was addicted way before he met Khloe. The only question is, did Khloe know?

• Love 1

Extreme sugar craving is a symptom of addiction, Lam Lam was addicted way before he met Khloe. The only question is, did Khloe know?

I remember her making sure his hotel rooms and their home had stockpiles of candy in them. I think that's where I first noticed the cookie jars full of Oreos and Vienna fingers making their appearance. And I recall her making him huge mugs of tea with tons of sugar in them, and then asking him if it was sweet enough.

I suspect his lack of interest in sex was a problem too,  not sure if it's a side effect of drug use but for a while she was desperate to get him interested in her. The sex swing, the candy video, the pleather/rubber suit thing. And he basically laughed at her and went back to playing video games with Rob. That was a huge red flag to me. What newlywed guy (or girl) wants an in-law in residence 24/7? Especially when you have been separated from your spouse for a week or more due to work.

I doubt she knew in the beginning, but after that first year of marriage I bet she began to suspect then by year 2 and 3 she knew.

When he began doing his disappearing act for days at a time. Days when she had no idea where he was or who he was with. All those calls on the show with her talking to his manager or agent, there was strange stuff going on for a long time. Those guys were calling her looking for him, he was spiraling and she was trying to cover for him and also hide it from her family.

• Love 3

And that's why when Kim in particular kept bothering her about trying other methods to get pregnant, I remember her finally getting pissed and telling Kim that she's just doesn't understand or have any idea what's going on.  Good for Khloe, that she at least knew not to make the situation worse by having a baby.

• Love 5

OK this may sound heartless on my part, but I've got to get this off my chest.

Khloe must be a bigger person than me.  If my soon to be ex, cheating, drug addicted husband that broke my heart numerous times was discovered "de-stressing" at a whorehouse and overdosed, I wouldn't be by his bedside.  That's for damn sure. I would find it extremely hard to care what happened to him, even if it meant his life.  I'd feel terrible for his children and that would be about it.      

• Love 7

I remember her making sure his hotel rooms and their home had stockpiles of candy in them. I think that's where I first noticed the cookie jars full of Oreos and Vienna fingers making their appearance. And I recall her making him huge mugs of tea with tons of sugar in them, and then asking him if it was sweet enough.

I suspect his lack of interest in sex was a problem too, not sure if it's a side effect of drug use but for a while she was desperate to get him interested in her. The sex swing, the candy video, the pleather/rubber suit thing. And he basically laughed at her and went back to playing video games with Rob. That was a huge red flag to me. What newlywed guy (or girl) wants an in-law in residence 24/7? Especially when you have been separated from your spouse for a week or more due to work.

When he began doing his disappearing act for days at a time. Days when she had no idea where he was or who he was with. All those calls on the show with her talking to his manager or agent, there was strange stuff going on for a long time. Those guys were calling her looking for him, he was spiraling and she was trying to cover for him and also hide it from her family.

Sugar cravings like that are usually a sign of amphetamine/cocaine use. I would know since I am a recovering addict. The lack of interest in sex is opiate use. The signs were all there but poor Khloe didn't notice..but what normal person would?

I'm giving her props for sticking by him right now because I sure as hell would have a hard time doing so at this point.

• Love 4

So when did the wedding happen? I remember Catlin was pissed that he had to watch the news to find out Khloe was getting married after a few weeks of meeting Lamar. But then it was filmed for a special wedding episode.

Sugar cravings like that are usually a sign of amphetamine/cocaine use. I would know since I am a recovering addict. The lack of interest in sex is opiate use. The signs were all there but poor Khloe didn't notice..but what normal person would?

I'm giving her props for sticking by him right now because I sure as hell would have a hard time doing so at this point.

Props from me as well. No matter what I think of this family, Khloe has shown what real, unconditional love really is. I'm generally not a believer in love at first sight, but I do believe that she genuinely loved him from the very beginning. I think that love is what love should be. I think she is going to do what is right by him every step of the way, up to and including being sure his kids are acknowledged, validated, and cared for.

If this were Scott I can't imagine Kourtney staying the course rather than detaching.

I hope Lamar pulls through with minimal brain damage; that this is Scott's come to Jesus moment, that Kourtney can learn to really bond, and that the four of them distance themselves from Kris.

Have to add that minimal brain damage, while unlikely is not impossible. I was in a near fatal accident in May of 1991. I was not expected to live through the night. My husband was told I would be vegetative most likely, best case scenario would be functioning at the level of a two year old. There were no drugs involved, but while using the jaws of life to extract me I started convulsing, aspirated the contents of my stomach. Poisoned my blood much like an overdose would. It took 13 minutes from that point to get me out.

My husband said he needed a few days to make the decision. In those 2 days I arrested twice, but brain activity was present. The unknown was the extent of the damage. I was intubated, kept under for 6 weeks, arrested once again.

Doctor's told us it is medically impossible that I am alive. The extent of my lasting brain damage? I have to work a little harder to get things to cross over to long term memory. That old college trick of writing something down 3 times has become second nature. Physically my left foot will drag a bit if I am overly tired and in cold, dry weather I tend to lose my voice - due to damage to my vocal cords caused by the length of time I spent on the ventilator.

It can happen, and I pray it does for Lamar.

• Love 15

It is impossible to ignore the self-imposed circumstances that put Lamar in this place or, more important, the situation he put his minor children in (children who undoubtedly still need financial if not parental support from their father).

But if it wasn't, I'd be pointing out that this is the ultimate "until death do we part" commitment that she got when she entered into a marriage so quickly and thoughtlessly. It's (apparently) all yours now, girlfriend.

'In sickness, and in health' is just one more vow she just might realize was a big deal.

• Love 2

I remember her making sure his hotel rooms and their home had stockpiles of candy in them. I think that's where I first noticed the cookie jars full of Oreos and Vienna fingers making their appearance. And I recall her making him huge mugs of tea with tons of sugar in them, and then asking him if it was sweet enough.

I suspect his lack of interest in sex was a problem too,  not sure if it's a side effect of drug use but for a while she was desperate to get him interested in her. The sex swing, the candy video, the pleather/rubber suit thing. And he basically laughed at her and went back to playing video games with Rob. That was a huge red flag to me. What newlywed guy (or girl) wants an in-law in residence 24/7? Especially when you have been separated from your spouse for a week or more due to work.

I have always thought that it was Lamar's influence on Robert Jr. that encouraged Rob to get involved in his own downward spiral with drugs. The Kardashian empire has basically controlled social media for many years. They had the influence and power to manipulate and design their own brand with the public. Now that Lamar Odom lays in a hospital as a result of an overdose in a place of legal prostitution, they are virtually powerless to put their own personal spin on the situation. This must be extremely frustrating for Kris particularly since she's the main reason they're all such controlling people.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

I have always thought that it was Lamar's influence on Robert Jr. that encouraged Rob to get involved in his own downward spiral with drugs. The Katdashian empire has basically controlled social media for many years. They had the influence and power to manipulate and design their own brand with the public. Now that Lamar Odom lays in a hospital as a result of an overdose in a place of legal prostitution, they are virtually powerless to put their own personal spin on the situation. This must be extremely frustrating for Kris particularly since she's the main reason they're all such controlling people.

This got me to thinking, a tragic situation like this could use an "Olivia Pope" to "fix" it or to get ahead of the beast of a story

The tide has slowly turned on the family. While they still dominate the tabloids, I don't think it's with the favorable spin it used to be. There are more and more negative stories and the comments are brutal.

And you can see the change in the Kardashians themselves, they're more defensive and it's very clear that Kim especially is doing damage control, and having a much greater role on the show than she has in years. Taking command of the Caitlyn situation by coming out so strongly on Caitlyns side despite the recent revelations that things are not nearly as rosy as the spin would have it.

Even the reactions to the family rushing to be with Lamar seem to strongly lean towards them just looking for another photo op. Sad, but it's their own fault that the public perception is so negative. They have made it their business to be every where and every place, there's been no respite from them. As Kendall said to her mom in Paris " you don't let me miss you " " I need time alone"

The public consensus is that if it were the opening of a manhole cover, they would be there, dressed to kill.

Kardashians go away for awhile. Let us miss you. Or not.

• Love 9

The tide has slowly turned on the family. While they still dominate the tabloids, I don't think it's with the favorable spin it used to be. There are more and more negative stories and the comments are brutal.

And you can see the change in the Kardashians themselves, they're more defensive and it's very clear that Kim especially is doing damage control, and having a much greater role on the show than she has in years. Taking command of the Caitlyn situation by coming out so strongly on Caitlyns side despite the recent revelations that things are not nearly as rosy as the spin would have it.

Even the reactions to the family rushing to be with Lamar seem to strongly lean towards them just looking for another photo op. Sad, but it's their own fault that the public perception is so negative. They have made it their business to be every where and every place, there's been no respite from them. As Kendall said to her mom in Paris " you don't let me miss you " " I need time alone"

The public consensus is that if it were the opening of a manhole cover, they would be there, dressed to kill.

Kardashians go away for awhile. Let us miss you. Or not.

As long as people keep talking about them, they will be here.  It's when people stop talking, that's when they should worry. There are those who claim not to be fans, but who are obsessed with this family.  They quote the show as if was the gospel - even though it's obvious it's scripted which Kris, Caitlyn have alluded too.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5

Addicts tend to live life on the edge

Yes they do. I see them on a daily at my work. My question about what drew Lamar to want to marry Khloe so quickly can be one of many reasons. That is mainly what I was referring to when I mentioned it in my post. I lean towards the "wanting a family" theory but, only Lamar knows the answer and sadly, I don't think we will ever hear the answer.

Correct. Even if Khloe was aware of what all the signs pointed to, there is sometimes the denial that gets in the way of common sense, and that will likely prolong any decision-making.

• Love 1

As long as people keep talking about them, they will be here.  It's when people stop talking, that's when they should worry. There are those who claim not to be fans, but who are obsessed with this family.  They quote the show as if was the gospel - even though it's obvious it's scripted which Kris, Caitlyn have alluded too.

Bingo.  How often do we hear "I think their time is almost up"? But it never is? All you have to do is go to TMZ or Radar and see how any article about them gets thousands of comments and its been said that articles about them garner the most hits. Around the time when the Kourtney/Scott breakup happened and Radar was posting one article after another it cracked me up to see the same names over and over posting in every article saying "when are these people going to go away" "can you stop writing about them"? Welll, when you stop clicking on every fucking article maybe then they'll stop writing.  Hits=money for these sites and they really dont care if its negative posting. People are still talking non-stop..

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 7

How often do we hear "I think their time is almost up"? But it never is?

Definitely true. It gets posted on the KUWTK threads a lot and yet, the Kardashians are still thriving among us. I only recently tuned in to watch the show again when the new season started merely to watch Catelynn Jenner. No, I don't believe this is the downfall of the Kardashians.

Come on Kardasaions you love attention. DNA test on KhloeCommon sense tells us the Kardashians didn't force him to take drugs. The point is that they didn't help matters. They did exploit him and leaked stories to TMZ constantly to let the world know he was a crackhead.

I keep up with celeb news & gossip and never knew Lamar had drug issues until Khloe and her family leaked it to TMZ. Surely having the world (including prospective NBA teams) know about his addiction could have led to him spiraling out of control. Khloe also knew about his addiction. But enabled him. Not putting blame on her but she's not innocent.

One of the saddest things about this IMO is that when news broke that Lamar was rushed to the hospital, so many sources reported it as "Khloe Kardashian's ex rushed to hospital" or "Khloe Kardashian's ex and former NBA star found unresponsive...." His NBA career was always listed as second or not at all. It's a shame that the legacy of this talented athlete is going to be reality TV star & Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband rather than amazing basketball player. ESPN's Scott Van Pelt had some really good comments about it: http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/his-name-is-lamar-odom-and-he-is-not-just-a-reality-tv-star/story-fno61i58-1227571985819

• Love 2

As for the start of their relationship and the quick pace at which it progressed, I think the two of them are both people,wounded by losses in their lives and they bonded over that. Khloe seems to have been profoundly effected and still grieving for her father. She seems the most effected by Robert's death aside from Rob. Lamar also lost his mother to cancer at a young age. Both of them had unreliable parents remaining after those deaths....yes, Kris had much more in material goods but she was out having affairs before the divorce and I'm sure she continued partying with her social set while nannies mainly cared for Khloe. And we all know about Lamar's dad's issues. Both lost a parent and were left with a remaining parent who was less than ideal (although obviously Kris's issues aren't like Lamar's).

Lamar's son had died from SIDS a few years before he got together with Khloe. I think the death was one of the main reasons he and his ex split. I've seen plenty of relationships crack when a child gets very ill or when a child dies. My guess is the relationship between Lamar and his ex just couldn't take the stress of the child's death (plus any other issues due to Lamar's addiction). I think he and Khloe are people who still profoundly feel the grief and loss of loved ones long after they pass. In each other, they found comfort for their grief. That's why they rushed into marriage. They had also seen how short life can be and probably were afraid to waste any time.

I also don't think they probably ever really tried to have a baby. I think that was for the show. I don't think Lamar wanted any more kids (and rumor is he had a vasectomy anyway). I don't know when he had the vasectomy. (If he indeed did), but perhaps he made the decision after his son died that he didn't want anymore children due to how great the pain of his son's loss was. SIDS is such a scary thing. He was possibly terrified that with another baby, he'd be too anxious every time the baby slept (I've heard this is common with parents who have lost children to SIDS). I also don't think Khloe wanted kids right then (if at all).

I also think that Rob saw in Lamar the same kind of person that he & Khloe are. All three shared that understanding of the intense effects of grief/loss when others seem to have handled losses "better," such as Kourtney and Kim. I do think Lamar could have negatively influenced some of Rob's life choices, though. (But Rob was an adult.) I hope Rob is okay too.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

I'm sure I'll get blasted for this, but I don't like when adults blame the loss of a parent or having to deal with parents with problems when they were young as a reason for their troubles as an adult. I'm not saying Lamar has used this excuse for his behavior, but I've seen a lot of others say "poor (insert celebrity here), they had a tough childhood." Well, many more of us non-famous people have gone through the same thing and, as difficult as our childhoods were, most of us don't let it define us as adults.

I have a relative who makes poor choices all the time and always blames his mother for his behavior because his childhood wasn't idyllic. It's hard for me to feel sorry for him because he has been given numerous chances and has never taken advantage of any of them. I have others in my family who have experienced difficult childhoods who learned from it and made the choice to have a better life. Lamar was given golden opportunities because of his talents, so it could have been much easier for him to have a good life than for those who didn't have his means to improve themselves. I just hope this is a wake up call for him, and if he comes through it without major health problems, that he gets the help he needs to have a happier life.    

• Love 6