Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I don't know what Khloe's intentions are, but she needs to realize she can't have it both ways. The entire family makes its living whoring out every detail of their lives for public consumption. You can't make millions off that business model and then turn around and whine when people question your actions. Arguing with people on social media is so juvenile.

• Love 7

Makes for good TV. They will get at least a season out of just his health issues, another out of a possible reconciliation/or moving on to divorce. That's not counting the continuing Kourtney/Scott drama and the Tyga/Kylie saga, fat/skinny Rob and of of course Kanye/Kim and their compass points along with....Caitlyn. They've got a lock on the rest of this decade. Longer if there's a run for President.

• Love 3

I read the whole thing earlier. The interview is actually interesting. She comes right out and explains why they decided to call off the divorce and admits it doesn't mean they are getting back together, that neither of them could even think about that when there are more important things with Lamar's health to focus on beforehand..she talks about how literally every hour is different regarding his condition but the important thing is hes alive and she acknowledges its a long road but she plans to be there to support him all the way.

• Love 1

Interesting that she comments on Rob's issues, not having a strong father figure after his dad died,  that  Lamar was kind of a father figure to him and then he left and Rob is struggling to adjust. She made no mention of Caitlyn's role as stepfather to Rob.. She's always raved about Cait's position as stepfather/father figure to her and her sisters, how he stepped in for their dad. I wonder if Cait was less interested in Rob than he was in the 3 girls + Kendall and Kylie? He dumped Burt, Brody and Brandon easily enough, could be he felt he had more in common with the girls?  

• Love 1

She did say Bruce was a great figure but then was struggling with his own issues or something like that. I don't get how Lamar was a father figure though, he and Lamar would play video games and eat junk based on all they showed on tv. Nothing fatherly, more like 2 adults acting like teens.

• Love 2

Rob was always defensive of Caitlyn when Kris or the girls disrespected him. But I think that Rob just got lost in a very female centric household. I wonder if he knew of the cross dressing and how it affected his feelings toward Cait.  I guess if he found out after his own father was dead, he may have felt awkward with Caitlyn and since it never seems to have been discussed within the family circle, perhaps he just pulled back a bit emotionally from Cait. As I said, he always seemed respectful towards Cait but not really close.

• Love 3

I think they were close may be in a different way now. But it's the original Bruce Malibu house Rob went to hide at for a part of when he first went reclusive. It was also them together during Kim's wedding when everything went down and Rob left. 

• Love 2

I think they were close may be in a different way now. But it's the original Bruce Malibu house Rob went to hide at for a part of when he first went reclusive. It was also them together during Kim's wedding when everything went down and Rob left. 

Caitlyn seems to rarely even mention his name. But that may be out of respect for  Rob's desire for privacy. It seems like Kris just has to get this name out there periodically just to show she hasn't forgotten.

• Love 1

AP sports writer Kristie Rieken says Khloe was at Harden's opening night.

http://ca.eonline.com/news/711619/khloe-kardashian-travels-to-houston-for-james-harden-s-basketball-game

It's amazing how just a week ago everyone was reporting that her relationship with Harden was "on hold", & now all of a sudden they're all reporting that she said that she & Lamar aren't getting back together & now she's apparently still seeing Harden. It makes you wonder if Lamar even really OD'd, you can't trust anything anybody puts online.

• Love 3

It's amazing how just a week ago everyone was reporting that her relationship with Harden was "on hold", & now all of a sudden they're all reporting that she said that she & Lamar aren't getting back together & now she's apparently still seeing Harden. It makes you wonder if Lamar even really OD'd, you can't trust anything anybody puts online.

I'm confused too. There are all sorts of stories floating around. Over the past week I've heard that Lamar allegedly said he wants to discuss his overdose and recovery on the KUWTK show, to fully participate in the storyline; that Kris is hotly pursuing the booking of Lamar's first post-illness interview with the press; that Lamar is under contract to KUWTK and has to do whatever Kris wants; that Khloe blocked Joe Odom from visiting his son; that Lamar is so much better he's making all his own medical decisions now and he was the one who didn't want to see his father; that Lamar is still so sick he can barely put a sentence together; that Lamar called his drug dealer from his hospital room and Khloe got so mad she took his cellphone away. It's enough to make your head spin. Either Lamar is still very seriously ill and unable to make all these decisions/take these actions, or he was never as sick as we were led to believe and he really is able to talk and make decisions.

I'm also seeing contradictory articles about why Khloe called off the divorce. Some say Lamar is broke and had no health insurance, so Khloe canceled the divorce so he could use her insurance. Elsewhere I heard that Lamar has the insurance that is provided to all former NBA players, so why would he need Khloe's spousal coverage? Also hearing he's far from broke if he could afford to spend $75,000 at the brothel (which makes sense to me).

I think it's pretty dickish of Khloe to go right back to her affair with James Harden, after she was in such a rush to cancel her divorce with Lamar. She just flew to Texas to see Harden's game, and that's no rumor; there were several witnesses. So, she's supposedly devoting herself to helping Lamar get well, but at the same time she's screwing James again. What is all this fuckery? Is Pimp Mama Kris trying to set up a love triangle storyline for the new season of KUWTK? What the hell does Khloe think she's doing?  She's married again, but still available? Is she planning to reactivate the divorce and dump Lamar if James proposes? And what does James think HE is doing?  What will his teammates think about him bedding the wife of another NBA player, a man who was well liked by his colleagues and who is now seriously ill?

What does Lamar think about all this, if he even knows what she's doing with James? He might be sitting there suffering in the hospital and comforting himself with the thought that Khloe still loves him and wants to be a real wife again, while she's actually back in James' bed.

Lamar got himself into this mess by being a druggie, but I still think Khloe and the rest of her evil family are out to exploit him for $$$.

• Love 2

I'm confused too. There are all sorts of stories floating around. Over the past week I've heard that Lamar allegedly said he wants to discuss his overdose and recovery on the KUWTK show, to fully participate in the storyline; that Kris is hotly pursuing the booking of Lamar's first post-illness interview with the press; that Lamar is under contract to KUWTK and has to do whatever Kris wants; that Khloe blocked Joe Odom from visiting his son; that Lamar is so much better he's making all his own medical decisions now and he was the one who didn't want to see his father; that Lamar is still so sick he can barely put a sentence together; that Lamar called his drug dealer from his hospital room and Khloe got so mad she took his cellphone away. It's enough to make your head spin. Either Lamar is still very seriously ill and unable to make all these decisions/take these actions, or he was never as sick as we were led to believe and he really is able to talk and make decisions.

That I believe - I think it's why Khloe was so quick to point out that the People interview was conducted before Lamar was hospitalized, and that she had to give them a few more comments after he was hospitalized.

When the time comes, we'll see Khloe and Lamar side by side for their "first" interview.

I wonder if Diane Sawyer is available?

• Love 1

There are a couple of stories out now (one in the Daily Fail, er, Mail) claiming that Lamar has kicked Khloe out of his room and is asking for space. Who knows?! Things have gotten kind of quiet on the media front, so maybe there's some truth to it - no doubt the Ks want to keep that lil tidbit quiet if there's any truth to it. 

You know what? I rarely believe the Daily Mail but that I'm actually sort of buying a little bit.  TMZ said last week he was out of ICU and actually so lucid that he was calling the shots regarding who comes in and out of his room. Then all of a sudden Khloe started actually going out more and leaving the hospital, most notably attending James' game. They had said he was the one who banned his father so I wouldnt be surprised at all if he told her to leave.

• Love 2

You know what? I rarely believe the Daily Mail but that I'm actually sort of buying a little bit.  TMZ said last week he was out of ICU and actually so lucid that he was calling the shots regarding who comes in and out of his room. Then all of a sudden Khloe started actually going out more and leaving the hospital, most notably attending James' game. They had said he was the one who banned his father so I wouldnt be surprised at all if he told her to leave.

I think Lamar is dick. He was probably thrilled she came running back to baby him, with their special blanket and all her baby talk, that lasted as long a he needed  ass wiped  and a steady supply of candy. I bet once he heard or was told that she said she was only back as "support" and not to reconcile, he got pissed and started calling in his old buddies and pushing her aside.

I say if he has recovered as well as they are reporting  and continues to get stronger, he'll be back on the pipe real quick.  

• Love 4

There are a couple of stories out now (one in the Daily Fail, er, Mail) claiming that Lamar has kicked Khloe out of his room and is asking for space. Who knows?! Things have gotten kind of quiet on the media front, so maybe there's some truth to it - no doubt the Ks want to keep that lil tidbit quiet if there's any truth to it. 

Do you mean to tell me this isn't a love story for the ages?? And Khloe's bedside love-induced vigil never really happened? And she's not going to leave the public eye and spend night and day nursing him back to health? And Lamar didn't suddenly realize she's the love of his life, and he's going to give up hookers and drugs because he loves her so much?? I feel so manipulated!!

What a joke this whole media frenzy was. And the world ate it up with a spoon.

• Love 3

Do you mean to tell me this isn't a love story for the ages?? And Khloe's bedside love-induced vigil never really happened? And she's not going to leave the public eye and spend night and day nursing him back to health? And Lamar didn't suddenly realize she's the love of his life, and he's going to give up hookers and drugs because he loves her so much?? I feel so manipulated!!

What a joke this whole media frenzy was. And the world ate it up with a spoon.

There were lots of doubters here!!!

• Love 1

I'm not even convinced he ever had any health issue that was serious in the first place so how is that for doubt? I put NOTHING past these people in terms of attempts to get attention.

And well, I always thought Lamar sucked; still feel that way. He's just gross. Like the whole family.

• Love 2

I don't believe the entire thing was a lie mostly because I don't believe for a minute his children and mother would have been put through that kind of torture OR go along with manipulation. I do think he ODed and had a bad enough stroke to keep him in ICU. It's quite possible to make big improvements. I follow a soap actor who was just in a massive car accident with so many severe injuries his mothers first reports sounded like he wouldn't even live much less walk again..now 4 days later he's occasionally waking up and just came out of surgery to repare his neck and back and now he may walk again so I have no problem believing Lamar really was at deaths door I don't even think any hospital would still have him there if he was OK.

• Love 4

So tired of Khloe and Kris constantly leaking stories about Lamar to the media. It's impossible to tell what's true and what is just Kardashian publicity spin. Does Lamar even know all the things they've been saying about him?

I hope Lamar gives an interview, as soon as he's well enough to talk for a while. And I want it to be an interview arranged by Lamar's own agent, not by Kris. I would like to hear his version of the overdose experience and his interaction with Khloe during his hospital stay. I would also like to hear, straight from Lamar's mouth, his opinion of Khloe continuing to date James Harden.

• Love 2

So tired of Khloe and Kris constantly leaking stories about Lamar to the media. It's impossible to tell what's true and what is just Kardashian publicity spin. Does Lamar even know all the things they've been saying about him?I hope Lamar gives an interview, as soon as he's well enough to talk for a while. And I want it to be an interview arranged by Lamar's own agent, not by Kris. I would like to hear his version of the overdose experience and his interaction with Khloe during his hospital stay. I would also like to hear, straight from Lamar's mouth, his opinion of Khloe continuing to date James Harden.

Fuck Lamar's opinion of Khloe continuing to date James Harden. The man OD'd in a whorehouse. He can go ahead and reinstate the divorce if he's bothered.

• Love 13

Fuck Lamar's opinion of Khloe continuing to date James Harden. The man OD'd in a whorehouse. He can go ahead and reinstate the divorce if he's bothered.

Exactly! Lamar doesn't get an opinion on who Khloe dates when he cheated on her while they were an actual couple, and then OD'd in a whorehouse. Lamar is not a victim of Khloe's. He treated her like shit, and he's lucky she's even supporting him through all this.

• Love 7

Exactly! Lamar doesn't get an opinion on who Khloe dates when he cheated on her while they were an actual couple, and then OD'd in a whorehouse. Lamar is not a victim of Khloe's. He treated her like shit, and he's lucky she's even supporting him through all this.

Yes, but I was wishing Lamar would expose some of the things the Kardashians are saying about him that might be lies. Remember the incident where he showed up at Khloe's gym early in the morning? The Kardashians claimed he was stalking Khloe. Lamar denied it in a TMZ interview and said Khloe had contacted him and told him where she'd be. That was when he threatened to tell some dirt about the K family if they did anything like that to him again. Recently Khloe has been claiming Lamar called his drug dealer from his hospital room and she was so mad she confiscated his cellphone, etc.

I find that story about the call to the drug dealer very hard to believe. Lamar is seriously ill and I think the doctor probably has him on painkilling drugs, so why would he be needing to get high? Even if it's true that Lamar made such a call, what drug dealer with half a brain would consider walking into a hospital with illegal drugs and giving them to a patient? There are surveillance cameras at the doorways and hallways. He would be seen and identified to the police. The nurses would know pretty fast if a patient got high on illegal drugs, and the authorities would be looking at the surveillance tape to see who went into the patient's room.

As for Lamar's opinion on the James Harden situation, yes, he did cheat on Khloe so you could consider this to be tit for tat. I just want to know if the report that Lamar has no objection to Khloe dating JH is one more Kardashian lie designed to shape their storyline for the new KUWTK season. They lie, lie, lie, and the more of their lies that are exposed, the better.

• Love 1

Yes, but I was wishing Lamar would expose some of the things the Kardashians are saying about him that might be lies. Remember the incident where he showed up at Khloe's gym early in the morning? The Kardashians claimed he was stalking Khloe. Lamar denied it in a TMZ interview and said Khloe had contacted him and told him where she'd be. That was when he threatened to tell some dirt about the K family if they did anything like that to him again.

That was the same rant where Lamar claimed the Kardashians had ruined his good name and he couldn't even get hired at Home Depot, right? I wonder what the timing on filming that was. Like, was it before or after Phil Jackson made signing Lamar Odom his first move after he got on with the Knicks, and then Lamar embarrassed him by never even showing up and had to be waived.

I just don't see how Lamar's word is any better than a Kardashian's. He must have redeeming qualities or so many people wouldn't love him and go out of their way for him the way they do but, from where I sit, this is a guy who lives across the country from his young kids when he doesn't have to, and spends tens of thousands of dollars on hookers and blow while he drags out fighting years in court about custody and support with the mother of his children. Mileage varies, of course, but he looks like an asshole to me, and the Kardashians being also assholes or even bigger ones does nothing to change that.

• Love 5

Yes, but I was wishing Lamar would expose some of the things the Kardashians are saying about him that might be lies. Remember the incident where he showed up at Khloe's gym early in the morning? The Kardashians claimed he was stalking Khloe. Lamar denied it in a TMZ interview and said Khloe had contacted him and told him where she'd be. That was when he threatened to tell some dirt about the K family if they did anything like that to him again. Recently Khloe has been claiming Lamar called his drug dealer from his hospital room and she was so mad she confiscated his cellphone, etc.

I find that story about the call to the drug dealer very hard to believe. Lamar is seriously ill and I think the doctor probably has him on painkilling drugs, so why would he be needing to get high? Even if it's true that Lamar made such a call, what drug dealer with half a brain would consider walking into a hospital with illegal drugs and giving them to a patient? There are surveillance cameras at the doorways and hallways. He would be seen and identified to the police. The nurses would know pretty fast if a patient got high on illegal drugs, and the authorities would be looking at the surveillance tape to see who went into the patient's room.

As for Lamar's opinion on the James Harden situation, yes, he did cheat on Khloe so you could consider this to be tit for tat. I just want to know if the report that Lamar has no objection to Khloe dating JH is one more Kardashian lie designed to shape their storyline for the new KUWTK season. They lie, lie, lie, and the more of their lies that are exposed, the better.

Its hardly tit for tat. Khloe isn't cheating on Lamar. They aren't a couple. She started dating Harden when her and Lamar were in the middle of a divorce. Lamar doesn't get to object after all he did to Khloe. 

Not to mention that Lamar isn't exactly an honest person. I tend to not believe a word that most junkies say. All they do is lie. I also never saw where Khloe said Lamar called his drug dealer from the hospital. There were a ton of leaks coming from that hospital, so I don't know why its assumed that it was all coming from Khloe and Kris. 

Khloe owes Lamar nothing, and yet she is still supporting him and possibly paying for his hospital bills. I don't know what Lamar has done to make people love him so much, and think he's some victim of the big bad Kardashians. Yes he has a disease, but that doesn't excuse his actions, and make it ok for him to treat people like shit.

I just don't see how Lamar's word is any better than a Kardashian's. He must have redeeming qualities or so many people wouldn't love him and go out of their way for him the way they do but, from where I sit, this is a guy who lives across the country from his young kids when he doesn't have to, and spends tens of thousands of dollars on hookers and blow while he drags out fighting years in court about custody and support with the mother of his children. Mileage varies, of course, but he looks like an asshole to me, and the Kardashians being also assholes or even bigger ones does nothing to change that.

Found a Peanut, you took the words right out of my mouth. 

Edited by MissE
  • Love 1

Junkies know how to find suckers and how to ingratiate themselves with them. The Kardashians aren't deep, it's all about the surface and appearance. Lamar knew exactly how to play them and Khloe particularly. The poor wounded soul, lost his mother very young, had a lousy father , lost a child, a perfect scenario for Khloe and Kris to ride to the rescue and save him with their love.

Khloe the do gooder and arbitrator of all that is fair and just and right.. So quick to take Caitlyn to task over "the kids" and how her comments were hurtful.. I guess Lamar didn't take heed and straighten things out with his ex and child support. To me his actions towards them are so indicative of his personality I can't fathom how Khloe wasn't turned off by them .

• Love 3

Junkies know how to find suckers and how to ingratiate themselves with them. The Kardashians aren't deep, it's all about the surface and appearance. Lamar knew exactly how to play them and Khloe particularly. The poor wounded soul, lost his mother very young, had a lousy father , lost a child, a perfect scenario for Khloe and Kris to ride to the rescue and save him with their love.

Khloe the do gooder and arbitrator of all that is fair and just and right.. So quick to take Caitlyn to task over "the kids" and how her comments were hurtful.. I guess Lamar didn't take heed and straighten things out with his ex and child support. To me his actions towards them are so indicative of his personality I can't fathom how Khloe wasn't turned off by them .

I feel that Yes any "normal" person would be like why isn't this man being a good father to his children? But I feel like Khloe has issues where she feels she's not the "pretty" Kardashian sister, she's tall doesn't have to dark hair like her sisters. The internet has "bullied" her for years saying she looks like a transexual, ect so when she found a man that loved her and wanted her I think she jumped head first. So that she could have something for herself.

• Love 3

I don't believe for one minute she is supporting him. This is a filming opportunity to that sick family and they are gonna cash in every red cent they can get. They are incapable of feeling or supporting anyone but themselves.

• Love 2

Khloé Kardashian Bares All About Caitlyn, Lamar, and Her Path to a New Life In REDBOOK's December/January Issue

http://www.redbookmag.com/life/a40884/khloe-kardashian-redbook-december-2015/

"Once you start getting in the tabloids claiming you have fake body parts, then it's like, 'Okay, I made it. Now I'm really working out,'" and her sister Kourtney Kardashian got a taste of this recently.

"Kourtney said yesterday, 'I got so happy because someone said I had butt implants.' And I was like, 'Doesn't it make you feel good?' She's like, 'I really feel good. I've got to keep it up!'"

Yeah, it's all from working out, no fake butts on you Khloe. That's why the show had Kim & Kourtney have a little conversation about how you gained weight in your butt, because you've been working out, not fake at all. Nope.

• Love 1

Personally I don't have anything against working girls , but 70k for that rough trade? The man is an idiot. Should have went for the 2k GFE.

• Love 1

E! News had a story/interview with Khloe today, and holy heck, does she look different! She left Lamar's bedside long enough to have some recent work done, that's for sure! Then I guess she debuted her new look when she stepped out with James Harden. It's either a nose job, cheek implants, fillers, or a combo of all 3. Sadly, Khloe is entering Kim territory with the face destroying.

I saw an interview Khloe gave to ET before and Photoshop couldn't be blamed here for her appearance. Her face looked so odd, like she did too much to her lips and chin.

I just read this after posting above. We must have seen the same clip on E. Though I'm sure Khloe has undergone several procedures already, this latest work has totally changed her appearance. Edited by MzTori77

That 2nd picture is exactly how she looks in the E clip. Her face is so different. It's insane how these women continue to alter their faces. None of them were ugly to begin with, and now they are all turning freakish with all the procedures.

• Love 2

The other day I was reading a blog I visit regularly and there was this ad at the bottom that said "you wont believe what some of these stars look like after plastic surgery" and it brought you to a slideshow of some of these absolutely horrid before and after pictures. Someone needs to show these Kardashian women what might happen if they dont stop with this shit.

The other day I was reading a blog I visit regularly and there was this ad at the bottom that said "you wont believe what some of these stars look like after plastic surgery" and it brought you to a slideshow of some of these absolutely horrid before and after pictures. Someone needs to show these Kardashian women what might happen if they dont stop with this shit.

I think that ship has sailed when it comes to Kim. She looks Avatar-ish now.

• Love 3

Hm. I wonder if, instead of being my Lamar's bedside at the hospital Khloe was there getting work done. It's a perfect cover. She wasn't seen in public for a couple of weeks.

It would be just like these people to think "yeah, somebody may be dying but since I'm already at the hospital anyway...might as well get something done".

• Love 2

I honestly don't know what to think about all this. Khloe especially gets so defensive when anyone questions her motives. I saw a part of her interview with Ellen and she just seemed so fake. Like she was trying too hard. She is saying Lamar doesn't remember anything,but he was in the frame of mind to sign the papers cancelling the divorce. They are trying to shield him from finding out the truth about how he ended up in a coma. He is going to find out eventually. None of this makes sense.

I don't want to be cynical of her motives but what a great opportunity that this happened just when she was releasing her book. Now she is the bleeding heart. She dropped everything for him. Its good she is in his corner, but does she have to bring it up in every interview??

Edited by riffraff

Even though she's had a nose job previously, her beak is heavily shaded and contoured in that second picture. I think the most recent work is wonky eye Botox, fillers and Botox on the upper lip to give it that upward curl. Throw in the shorter hair and clever makeup tricks and it's no wonder she looks entirely different.

Edited by BitterApple