Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Yes that pic of them together is real.  Thats the pic that Kylie tweeted and deleted. It was taken in 2012. The nose Khloe has in that picture is nothing like Alex's so I dont buy that she had all this work done to look like him. If anything she looks LESS like him right now. There's plenty of pictures of Khloe out there from before she started messing with her face and those are the pictures that are most often used next to pics of Alex to show the resemblance.

article-2160991-13A97AE3000005DC-973_634Alex-Roldan.jpg

• Love 1

So while Kim is boo hoo hooing about being "slut shamed" Khloe is, I guess, "anti-slut shaming" Ciara for NOT having sex

http://www.gossipcop.com/khloe-kardashian-celibate-ciara-celibacy-russell-wilson-sex/

WTF is wrong with this family? Do they have any normal feelings?

"KhloMoney" - or whatever the hell she calls herself - is a self-important, vapid, sad, silly, desperate fameWHORE* who needs to stop spouting every damn thing that pops into her big, vacant head. She's like a two-year-old. Forcing her (or any of her airhead family members) to take even a day off would be like putting a plastic bag over her head for an hour. It's like oxygen for them.

I realize I'm asking for it by clicking on this thread. But I also know, without looking, that it will be a trending topic and a headline on too many places where I'm not seeking K-trash poison. As always. Shut the hell up. Just once.

* I don't like to throw around that word for other women, but the non-stop yapping for attention fits for me.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3

Ciara often gets a lot of shit for choosing to be with a man who rather wait for marriage to have sex, and Russell is often made the butt of jokes. It annoys me but its even more obnoxious to hear critisizm about it coming from trashy Khloe. She must be jealous that such a nice, gorgeous couple have such beautiful relationship and doesn't need sex to be happy and obviously very in love.

• Love 3

Yeah, aside from inserting her (too public) opinion where it isn't needed or wanted, there's the whole credibility issue. How's that, um, "stimulating" half the male population (Hey, she bragged about it. Publicly.) working out for you, 'Money?

Edited by RealityCowgirl

I'm sure that any cosmetic surgery procedures Khloe has had were done solely to try to help her achieve her goal of looking like a sexpot and beauty queen, and not so she could look like any birth father, putative or otherwise.

Edited by Veronique Bette
  • Love 9

I love that in light of the latest crap with Khloe that Ciara and Russell are engaged now, looking adorably in love and the humongous ring he gave her is being talking about everywhere.  See Khloe? Celibacy apparently can earn you a 6 million dollar ring, and most importantly good man.

• Love 4

See Khloe? Celibacy apparently can earn you a 6 million dollar ring, and most importantly good man.

You're talking about someone who was worried that her face was changing shape because she had a dick in her mouth so much. I don't think she even understands the concept of celibacy.

• Love 4

So I said I would like Khloe no matter what. But I feel like she's now going overboard. There has to come a point where you become happy with yourself. When you reach that point everything else will fall into place. Isnt that why she started working out in the first place? I understand her motivation. Kim and Kourtney are so small compared to her. But when will she realize she does not have that body? For years on the show she said she was happy the way she was. So what is she telling the millions of young girls that watch the show?? I honestly don't think they give a thought about their fans. They are so focused on making money that they don't care about anything else. I think if she truly cared about Lamar she would have done all the shit she did for him behind the scenes. It was obviously done for a reason and that makes me sad. I refuse to watch the show anymore because I think they are so manipulative of their reality. They have made so much money and have done nothing for anyone else. Oh yeah they bought a pool for those kids in Thailand. How kind.

• Love 1

You're talking about someone who was worried that her face was changing shape because she had a dick in her mouth so much. I don't think she even understands the concept of celibacy.

She now admits on her Kocktails with Khloe show that her blow job face was a result of overdoing the fillers. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

• Love 1

She now admits on her Kocktails with Khloe show that her blow job face was a result of overdoing the fillers. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

So she knew that it was fillers when they were filming, but instead decided to ask it it could be blow jobs? I don't buy it. I think when she saw the reaction to the blow job question, she came up with the overdone fillers to explain it. 

• Love 1

So she knew that it was fillers when they were filming, but instead decided to ask it it could be blow jobs? I don't buy it. I think when she saw the reaction to the blow job question, she came up with the overdone fillers to explain it. 

Or she knew she looked fucked up and set up a conversation about blow jobs, figuring it would be outrageous enough to out weigh the filler speculation?

How come none of them ask Kim what's up with her face?

I watched a marathon of shows last weekend and she looks like a distant relative in them.

• Love 6

How come none of them ask Kim what's up with her face?

I watched a marathon of shows last weekend and she looks like a distant relative in them.

The Kardashian Family Motto is: "Kim Can Dish it Out, but She Can't Take it."

• Love 6

So, pictures surface of her and Lamar out and about....and today E runs a marathon of khloe and Lamar. Coincidence? Are they priming us for a new season? I actually never watched this spin off and I don't think it's on Hulu which is how I've been catching up on missed seasons. It is so sad. Hearing his dad call for Chinese. I'd heard discussions of it here but to see it, when it's obviously code for something....ugh. The episode that just ended had Lamar cleaning up after Jaimie had obviously had a bender and they had a heart to heart about it without saying the words like we are stupid. I also am really disappointed in Malyka....she clearly has a thing for jr. I thought she had better taste then to actually fuck JR.

I also DVR'd Khloe and Lamar and have watched a few, having never seen it before.  I can't lie, I'm curious about their marriage, the part Rob played in it (that sounds weird...well, I suppose it is), and Lamar's relationship with his dad.  I find it interesting that the Lakers and Mavericks were cool with the Kardashian cameras following Lamar into the locker rooms, during practice, etc.  Lamar is actually more well-spoken than I thought he was, but I literally cringe every time Khloe goes into her ridiculous baby-talk mode.

I find it extremely weird that as a newly married couple, they were cool with Rob living with them.  He's seen way more in this series than he ever was in KUWTK.  It's like a three-way marriage.  Like I said - WEIRD.  And I can't wait to watch it.

• Love 1

They were actually photographed twice thispast week week..yesterday going to Easter mass but then the other night they went for dinner. TMZ said it was a platonic date but a "source" said they couldnt keep their hands off each other. I tend to lean more towards TMZ because I think they do have legit sources. I hope this isn't a sign of a re-boot of that show.

So Lamar's out at a bar. No surprise there. And what can Khloe say about it? Nothing... since she abuses alcohol plenty, including having a show that centers around drinking. How many times have we seen her plastered or on her way to it with the feeble excuse that she deserves a few or needs a few, that she's entitled to get drunk and act an ass.

My guess is that if she doesn't dump him and get her divorce on the fast track, she'll end up accompanying him and becoming the lush she accuses her mother of being.

Edited by iwasish

There's this very awkward clip of the new Kocktails with Khloe clip floating around (the one airing tomorrow) and she claims that she hasnt even kissed Lamar in years but is sticking by him because she wants to help him get back on track.  Great job she's doing there considering he's out again getting plastered. I agree Khloe would be very hypocritical to knock the boozing but she can't be that stupid though and doesnt realize how bad this is for him and what it will likely lead to..or

IS she that dense? Paulie Shore really lays into her though and keeps harping on why her and the sisters only screw black men.

• Love 2

There's this very awkward clip of the new Kocktails with Khloe clip floating around (the one airing tomorrow) and she claims that she hasnt even kissed Lamar in years but is sticking by him because she wants to help him get back on track. Great job she's doing there considering he's out again getting plastered. I agree Khloe would be very hypocritical to knock the boozing but she can't be that stupid though and doesnt realize how bad this is for him and what it will likely lead to..or

IS she that dense? Paulie Shore really lays into her though and keeps harping on why her and the sisters only screw black men.

How long before we read about Lamar visiting Vegas and the whore houses again?

He bounced back real quick from deaths door, that is,if he was ever all that close to it. He's got no career to speak of and a long history of drugs and whores. I can't imagine he's ready to give it all up at this time. How long will Khloe waste her time on a lost cause?

• Love 2

How long before we read about Lamar visiting Vegas and the whore houses again?

He bounced back real quick from deaths door, that is,if he was ever all that close to it. He's got no career to speak of and a long history of drugs and whores. I can't imagine he's ready to give it all up at this time. How long will Khloe waste her time on a lost cause?

By now Khloe should understand that Lamar's addiction is a chronic disease that doesn't have a simple "cure". For many people, addiction is a lifetime daily struggle with behavioral choices. When they make the right choices, they move forward or remain stable in their sobriety, when they make the wrong choices, they relapse. In that regard, Lamar is no different from any other addict including Scott. Nobody is requiring Khloe to stay married to Lamar or become his sobriety coach or full-time counselor. I believe she genuinely cares about him but also sees him as a personal project that gives her validity and importance. But Lamar is not a project; he’s a person who in the end has to be in charge of his own sobriety. If they do divorce, Khloe will most likely remain a supportive friend to Lamar and I don’t think that would be a “waste of her time”. In fact, it would be a much more productive use of her time than posing for endless sexy selfies or posting profanities and vulgarities on social media. I just wish that she could keep Lamar’s progress and their relationship private and not trot him out for photo-ops or make him a storyline for KUWTK or her own inane talk show.

As for Lamar's paying for sex: As long as he’s single and not forcing anyone to have sex with him or engaging with minors, I just don’t see how that is anyone else’s business, especially if he’s in a state where it's legal.

• Love 6

Khloe is definitely the type who likes a "fixer upper." If you look at her dating history: Lamar, James Harden, French Montana, it's men who are either addicts or notorious players. If you're looking for a nice guy to settle down with, you don't pick a man who's second home is the strip club. She also housed and financially supported Rob for several years. 

I think Khloe and Kim are opposite extremes. Kim doesn't put up with any shit, but she's also sorely lacking in empathy and compassion. Khloe has a more forgiving heart, but she's also a classic enabler. I do think she genuinely cares for Lamar, but for whatever reason she's having a hard time seeing him for who he really is and letting the relationship go. 

• Love 3

Khloe is definitely the type who likes a "fixer upper." If you look at her dating history: Lamar, James Harden, French Montana, it's men who are either addicts or notorious players. If you're looking for a nice guy to settle down with, you don't pick a man who's second home is the strip club. She also housed and financially supported Rob for several years. 

I think Khloe and Kim are opposite extremes. Kim doesn't put up with any shit, but she's also sorely lacking in empathy and compassion. Khloe has a more forgiving heart, but she's also a classic enabler. I do think she genuinely cares for Lamar, but for whatever reason she's having a hard time seeing him for who he really is and letting the relationship go. 

I think after Reggie dumped her because she was too interested in a career and  then Kris H  mocked that career as so much nonsense, Kim decided better to find someone who is more enamored of her than she is of them. She knew Kanye was hot for her and took advantage. I don't think she cares if the marriage lasts forever or not. Right now, it serves her purpose.

• Love 6

I also DVR'd Khloe and Lamar and have watched a few, having never seen it before.  I can't lie, I'm curious about their marriage, the part Rob played in it (that sounds weird...well, I suppose it is), and Lamar's relationship with his dad.  I find it interesting that the Lakers and Mavericks were cool with the Kardashian cameras following Lamar into the locker rooms, during practice, etc.  Lamar is actually more well-spoken than I thought he was, but I literally cringe every time Khloe goes into her ridiculous baby-talk mode.

I find it extremely weird that as a newly married couple, they were cool with Rob living with them.  He's seen way more in this series than he ever was in KUWTK.  It's like a three-way marriage.  Like I said - WEIRD.  And I can't wait to watch it.

It so odd how Rob was enmeshed with them. After binge watching this past weekend now I get how this might have impacted Rob negatively. Around the time Lamar was traded Rob actually had his life sort of together. He'd moved outta the house, was on DWTS..yet Chloe guilted him to staying in Dallas to babysit her and Lamar. I wonder if that was the beginning of the end for Rob and whatever he got into. There appeared to be a significant switch in Lamars attitude or they started showing the less TV ready version.

• Love 4

There's this very awkward clip of the new Kocktails with Khloe clip floating around (the one airing tomorrow) and she claims that she hasnt even kissed Lamar in years but is sticking by him because she wants to help him get back on track.  Great job she's doing there considering he's out again getting plastered. I agree Khloe would be very hypocritical to knock the boozing but she can't be that stupid though and doesnt realize how bad this is for him and what it will likely lead to..or

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/khloe-kardashian-ive-never-seen-a-white-penis-w200924

Khloe Kardashian: ‘I’ve Never Seen a White Penis’

March 31, 2016

[she told Pauly] Khloé emphasized that she can only speak for herself, not her family, “I’m not their vagina so all I can speak about is my vagina. It’s all I know though. I’ve never seen a white penis so if you want to show me yours I would like to see it. I’ve never seen one though,” she said. “The relationships that I’ve had tend to be with black men.”

Couple of silly things in her statement. "I'm not their vagina... all I can speak about is my vagina" when speaking of her family. Typical Khloe crudity. She could have just said "I'm not them." Then she said she'd never seen a white penis. (Actually I'm surprised she didn't say "dick.") Ummm... I have a feeling she may have seen a few white ones.

(edited)

We saw a movie at the theatre the other day called 'The Perfect Match'.  French Montana played himself in it.  Wasn't much of a movie, in fact, it took me forever to even find a theatre it is still playing in to get the name of it.   Mr. ToStandOn had no idea who French Montana was & said 'You can't understand anything that guy is saying, I wonder if he is talking like that to be funny.'  I said that was French Montana and he always talks like he has a bag of marbles in his mouth.  Mr. ToStandOn said 'where have you ever heard him talk before?" then this one made me laugh, he said 'Is he related to that Hannah Montana?". 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 2

Rob will be upset with Khloe stating that she's never seen a white dick. Didn't Kim, Kourt and Khloe confess to playing with his and flicking it to get an erection? Or maybe it was just Kim and Kourt? 

Rob will be upset with Khloe stating that she's never seen a white dick. Didn't Kim, Kourt and Khloe confess to playing with his and flicking it to get an erection? Or maybe it was just Kim and Kourt? 

There are some things...I can't unread...wow this family...

• Love 2

I recall when Lamar got sick Khloe and family were all about protecting his privacy and medical condition. Now suddenly Khloes out there describing the whole ordeal and making herself his savior, as if there was no one else and he would have died without her constant presence and attention. She's also letting everyone know what an imposition and a burden it was, how it intruded on her personal life etc. Maybe, she's just venting cause Lamar's quickly falling into old patterns.

I recall when Lamar got sick Khloe and family were all about protecting his privacy and medical condition. Now suddenly Khloes out there describing the whole ordeal and making herself his savior, as if there was no one else and he would have died without her constant presence and attention. She's also letting everyone know what an imposition and a burden it was, how it intruded on her personal life etc. Maybe, she's just venting cause Lamar's quickly falling into old patterns.

Think about it, she just went through Rob getting so much better once he left her house where she had been "taking care" of him for years, & now, after very publicly "taking care" of Lamar, he blows her off & immediately starts drinking again. Khloe's vision of herself as the person who takes care of everyone is getting blown out of the water. She may have to face the truth & realize that she's not a caretaker, she's an enabler. 

• Love 4

Before Lamar was even able to walk again he should have immediately been transferred to a drug/alcohol rehab facility. He's just going to end up in a hospital again with another brush with death. I realize and understand addiction is a horrible thing that isnt easy to kick but you would think after what he went thhrough it would have put a scare in him  and made him re-evaluate his life.  I also think something that is probably making things bad is that he likely had false hope with the way Khloe was at his bedside constantly telling him she loved him, now she's being pretty vocal about how she doesn't ever see herself being romantic with him again because she cant forget how he cheated, etc.

• Love 2

Tell me you are snarking it up here. .they didn't actually say that, did they????

If so, colour me APPALLED.

If Khloe really cared about his wellbeing she would have kept everything she did on the down low. There would have been no media involved in anyway. No one in this family seems to have any grip with reality. Why would she think she could save him? He needs to spend a couple months in a rehab situation. He has a lot of issues. The guilt of his young child's death. His mother's death. His father's addiction issues. No wonder he is turning to things like crack. The last thing he needs is to be in the media. And yet she says she can't deal with the choices he's making. So she canceled the recording of one show. How noble of her. He's crying out for help and she's using him to stay relevant. In the beginning I was thinking it was her love for him. I am really questioning her motives now. Get him out of the media. It's only hurting him and his children. Can any of these people stop thinking about their own interests for a second? I guess selling your soul to the devil means you lose all emotion and common human compassion as well.

• Love 3

Tell me you are snarking it up here. .they didn't actually say that, did they????

Indeed they did. But hey, Kourtney does hwat Kourtney wants when Kourt wants to. So what if Rob was affected by it? Nobody dares to cross Kourt especially if shes PREGNANT!

Sadly it's true. They discussed their adventures with him in earlier seasons.

If Khloe really cared about his wellbeing she would have kept everything she did on the down low. There would have been no media involved in anyway. No one in this family seems to have any grip with reality. Why would she think she could save him? He needs to spend a couple months in a rehab situation. He has a lot of issues. The guilt of his young child's death. His mother's death. His father's addiction issues. No wonder he is turning to things like crack. The last thing he needs is to be in the media. And yet she says she can't deal with the choices he's making. So she canceled the recording of one show. How noble of her. He's crying out for help and she's using him to stay relevant. In the beginning I was thinking it was her love for him. I am really questioning her motives now. Get him out of the media. It's only hurting him and his children. Can any of these people stop thinking about their own interests for a second? I guess selling your soul to the devil means you lose all emotion and common human compassion as well.

I agree that Lamar has had a lot of sad things happen in his life. But who knows if those things drove him to abuse drugs or just gave him an excuse, one that got him

sympathy from others instead of criticism or scorn. IMO

he plays the poor sad Lammy card to avoid having to straighten out his life. Khloe has a need to be needed and to prove her endless loyalty and big heart. I would believe her motives were pure if she had kept all mention of Lamar and his crisis off the show, including comments and talking heads by the others about him. I thought her pissing and moaning about the burdens of being questioned by others about his health at Kris's birthday party spoke volumes. Also, her supposed annoyance at everyone telling her that if it wasn't for her Lamar would have died. In reality she loved every comment.

• Love 2
(edited)

Color me cynical. I don't believe Khloe unprofessionally cancelled the taping of her own show because she was "wracked with worry" about Lamar's supposed return to drinking. I think she cancelled because she ran out of Z-list guests, including her recycled family members and their assorted boyfriends and husbands, and because of her show's declining ratings. I think she used Lamar as a handy excuse just as she did when she cancelled her lackluster book tour and blamed it on a "serious" staph infection supposedly contracted while she was tending to poor ol' Lamar at the hospital, but which conveniently cleared up in time for her to fake-bake all those Thanksgiving pastries.

If Khloe is committed to supporting Lamar’s long-term recovery, she certainly by now will have availed herself of individual, couples and/or group therapy focused on understanding the genesis of an individual’s addiction, the challenges involved in the long road to recovery, and the necessity of protecting  oneself emotionally as a supportive relative or friend. Nobody would blame Khloe if she no longer wanted to take on the role of primary caretaker/savior/martyr in Lamar’s life. She is free to move on with the divorce and instead focus on her own issues, including learning to tell the truth for once in her life. But at least she can allow this man to sink or swim on his own with some degree of privacy, forever far away from the exploitive Kardashian spotlight.

Edited by Veronique Bette
  • Love 7
(edited)

Is she trying to claim, Rob is this way all because of Kris? Because Khloe is the Queen of enabling him. It wasn't Kris giving him an allowance still at this age, it was her! Kris & Cait also didn't want him moving back home, but getting a place of his own until enabler Khloe stepped in.

Khloé talks momager Kris, Lamar Odom, Caitlyn's transition

Khloé also said she got her work ethic from her mama. In the summer, Jenner wouldn't let her kids sleep in past 7 or 8.
Well, except for Rob. "My mom like coddled him," Khloé said. "And, he is the way he is."

Edited by Artsda

Is she trying to claim, Rob is this way all because of Kris? Because Khloe is the Queen of enabling him. It wasn't Kris giving him an allowance still at this age, it was her! Kris & Cait also didn't want him moving back home, but getting a place of his own until enabler Khloe stepped in.

Khloé talks momager Kris, Lamar Odom, Caitlyn's transition

The part I find interesting is this:

Khloé gave full credit to her mom for her career as well as her siblings'. "My mom kind of turned water into wine," she said. Khloé said there was a time when any agent or manager her family approached for representation would basically say, "What the (bleep) do you guys do?"

I never really thought about it, but I guess I kind of assumed the sex tape happened, & someone approached them about a show, but it sounds like Kris was shopping the whole family around for a while, maybe even before anybody ever heard about it.

• Love 1