Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

All I got from the family pictures was once again, Khloe is a natural blonde so that's why she's the only one I actually think looks good with blonde hair,  along with that pale skin of hers. 

She and Robert Jr. actually look alike in that family photo, looks like a similar nose.

As a matter a fact, all the kids resemble each other except for Kim. Kim looks the most different in the photo with just with just the kids, looks like a Christmas photo.

And that Kim looks exactly like her paternal grandfather, wow.

“I would tell Robert I was going out to lunch and I would end up at Ryan’s apartment having crazy, fabulous sex for hours in the middle of the day. I would drop Kourtney, Kimberly, and Khloe off at school and rush straight to Ryan.

No wonder Kourtney can't stand her ass, Kris is just nasty, just nasty, I'm sorry. 

It's when I read this, that I second guess my cringe reaction when Khloe disrespects this woman. Because sometimes it's just cringe worthy, but this is not respectful to put this shit in print about the father figure of your kids. 

When I read this I'm not thinking that this is about Kris, I'm thinking about how humiliating it is for the spouse and her kids.

I mean was Robert mean to her or something? Was he abusive? I don't know, so I'm asking because this is mean if it just a matter of she was no longer attracted to him and they just grew apart. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 2

I'm watching old re-runs of the Kardashians from years ago since I never cared anything about their lives before and now I'm curious about the dynamics of the three sisters, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney, when they were younger. I have to preface this by saying that they are for the most part, victims of their circumstances and upbringing. Being privileged and wealthy since birth influences values and personalities to a great extent. Having an ambitious, narcissistic mother like Kris has given them the same values as Kris has, which is pretty loose and marginal.

Saying all that, I have noticed from the earliest episodes right up to the current 2015 version of the Kardashians that Khloe appears to have had the most common sense and logic of all of them while growing up, including Bruce. Khloe seems to be the rational voice of reason and sees problems in a more logical manner than any of the others. She's blunt and to the point and sometimes that bluntness carries over into just being outspoken and outrageous. She still carries that privileged air and sense of entitlement as the others do, but Khloe seems to be more grounded when it comes to important issues. I actually hate admitting to liking any of the Kardashians, but I can at least tolerate Khloe and I'd bet she'd be a great friend to have.

• Love 2

All I got from the family pictures was once again, Khloe is a natural blonde so that's why she's the only one I actually think looks good with blonde hair, along with that pale skin of hers.

She and Robert Jr. actually look alike in that family photo, looks like a similar nose.

As a matter a fact, all the kids resemble each other except for Kim. Kim looks the most different in the photo with just with just the kids, looks like a Christmas photo.

And that Kim looks exactly like her paternal grandfather, wow.

No wonder Kourtney can't stand her ass, Kris is just nasty, just nasty, I'm sorry.

It's when I read this, that I second guess my cringe reaction when Khloe disrespects this woman. Because sometimes it's just cringe worthy, but this is not respectful to put this shit in print about the father figure of your kids.

When I read this I'm not thinking that this is about Kris, I'm thinking about how humiliating it is for the spouse and her kids.

I mean was Robert mean to her or something? Was he abusive? I don't know, so I'm asking because this is mean if it just a matter of she was no longer attracted to him and they just grew apart.

I think she got bored with being the wife/mother of 4 young kids. Robert was a number of years older than she and while he worked she spent her days lunching and spending money. I think she craved being one of the movers and shakers and not so interested in being the "wife of". After the divorce I think she was determined never to be financially dependent on a man. So she took over Bruce's stagnating career as a speaker and made him wealthy along with getting her %% .

If she lies about pies, what else is lied about? That her ass is real? That she works out daily? That Complex magazine didn't airbrush the hell out of those photos? That she was just sooooo uncomfortable posing sexy?

• Love 5

Khloe is really, really crude. When people wondered if the "Kardashian curse" was making James Harden have a bad season, she posted this on her website during a live chat: ""Suck my d--k and my balls. Someone's trying to give me too much power," Kardashian, 31, told listeners. "But my p--sy is f--king powerful bro, let me tell you that."

She added of Harden: "[He's] the f--king s--t."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/khloe-kardashian-blamed-for-james-hardens-nba-season-suck-my-d--k-w159972

"Khloe Kardashian Tells Haters to 'Suck My D--k' After She Gets Blamed for James Harden's Bad NBA Season" Dec. 18, 2015

Yuck. If she felt she had to respond to the "haters," why did she have to say it like that?

Her reputation is going down the toilet fast. First there was the mess with Lamar's critical overdose, where Khloe first tried to come across as the saintly wife and then screwed up her loving caregiver image by going right back to James Harden.  Then there was Piegate, admittedly a trivial thing  but still another proof that she willingly participates in the Kardashian lying game.  Now she's talking, on a public website, like a sailor in a dockside bar. How much longer will there be any people who think she's the "nice one" in the Koven?

• Love 4

She's always had a crude filthy mouth, from the first season on. Caitlyn was always lecturing her about not cursing in front of the little kids or in the house.

She's preoccupied with dicks and balls, maybe she's transgender and just hasn't recognized it yet.

• Love 2

And I dont  think she looks like him at all his nose is way more pronounced than hers which is flat and I think her cheeks and her lips (before a thousand injections) are shaped exactly like Oj Simpsons.Alex has much bigger lips as well.  Also I read that she is in Oj Simpsons will which I dont think she should be unless he too thinks she is his.

I do not think Khloe shows any African features at all.  I definitely believe she is Alex Roldan's daughter.  When you see pictures of the 4 K children, it is just so obvious the other 3 look very Armenian like their father and Khloe just doesn't.  I would bet a million dollars if Khloe had a DNA test she would show up as half-siblings to the other 3 and would show no Armenian ancestry.  What is Alex Roldan's ethnicity anyway?  Hispanic?  I always thought Kris herself looked pretty exotic and dark for someone who is supposedly English and Dutch (nee Houghton).  Has anyone ever seen pictures of Kris's father?

• Love 2

Kris may be tanner these days, but I thought earlier photos and videos (1980s? 1990s?) showed pale skin that goes with her claimed ancestry. She's probably "contoured" within an inch of her life.

I watched an episode here and there this week ("nothing else" on), which I haven't done in ages. Maybe I'm just expecting it after seeing pics here, but Khloe's resemblance in those episodes to Alex was remarkable. Siblings can come out looking pretty different (my two brothers and I look like we're from three totally different families). But the match between Khloe and Alex is hard for me to unsee. Pretty darn miraculous if they aren't related.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

I thought it was hilarious in the episodes where Kim and Khloe went to Armenia how everyone there completely ignored Khloe, like they didn't get the memo that they were supposed to pretend that she's half-Armenian.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 1

I thought it was hilarious in the episodes where Kim and Khloe went to Armenia how everyone there completely ignored Khloe, like they didn't get the memo that they were supposed to pretend that she's half-Armenian.

I don't think it would have mattered if Kim had been accompanied by Kourtney or Rob instead of Khloe on that particular trip. This was the *Kim Show* all the way. She has the star power and she is who the people came out to see. Anyone else in her entourage, true Kardashian or not, may as well have well been there to carry the luggage.

• Love 3

Khloe went as North's godmother, but it must've been weird for her there, following in Kim's royal wake!

Khloe went as North's godmother, but it must've been weird for her there, following in Kim's royal wake!

I thought Kim was rude to the Armenian hosts and to Khloe when she refused to dance and pushed

Khloe to do so in her place. Clearly, as you said, they turned out to see Kim, and she was happy to take all they offered in terms of gifts and adoration, so get off your Armenian ass and dance.

• Love 2

I don't think it would have mattered if Kim had been accompanied by Kourtney or Rob instead of Khloe on that particular trip. This was the *Kim Show* all the way. She has the star power and she is who the people came out to see. Anyone else in her entourage, true Kardashian or not, may as well have well been there to carry the luggage.

I'm talking more about the guides/researchers that were explaining the cultural stuff. They were talking only to Kim and didn't even look at Khloe, even though the trip was supposed to be for both of them to explore their Armenian heritage. It's like the guides immediately knew that the tall, blonde one was obviously not Armenian, so why bother her with the details.

I hope no one tells my skinny, blond, paler than hell, sister that she's obviously not Italian and must not be legitimate because she doesn't fall into some preconceived idea of how her skin and hair should look. 

• Love 2

I hope no one tells my skinny, blond, paler than hell, sister that she's obviously not Italian and must not be legitimate because she doesn't fall into some preconceived idea of how her skin and hair should look.

I think people question Khloe's parentage because she looks exactly like a man her mother admits to having an affair with around the time Khloe was konceived. We're not just pulling this stuff out of the air because she's tall.

• Love 4

I think people question Khloe's parentage because she looks exactly like a man her mother admits to having an affair with around the time Khloe was konceived. We're not just pulling this stuff out of the air because she's tall.

Since I am KUWTK way more than I should, I have formed the opinion that Alex Roldan is Khloe's bio father. The uncanny resemblance between them, and her middle name, Alexandra, seem just too much of a coincidence. But I doubt that the guides, Prime Minister, and general population of Armenia know about that. In their case, I think that were just paying tribute to Queen Kim, their American kin and superstar, and even Robert Kardashian himself wouldn't have gotten so much attention had he visited them. I also believe that Khloe is way too savvy not to suspect that Alex is her biological father but it doesn't matter to her. Robert Kardashian is her psychological father, the man who raised her, loved her and gave her his name no matter what he himself might have suspected. So for that reason she is a Kardashian as much as any of the other ones.

• Love 4

I thought Kim was rude to the Armenian hosts and to Khloe when she refused to dance and pushed

Khloe to do so in her place. Clearly, as you said, they turned out to see Kim, and she was happy to take all they offered in terms of gifts and adoration, so get off your Armenian ass and dance.

It did seem rude, but now that we know she was pregnant I wonder if she felt sick.

It did seem rude, but now that we know she was pregnant I wonder if she felt sick.

No she has stated in the past that she hates to dance, didn't Prince kick her offstage for refusing to shake her ass and dance during his concert? Khloe said she felt like Kim's little monkey. "dance monkey dance" was her comment. Khloe even told Kim she was rude. Kim was happy enough to take the necklace right off that girls neck when she offered it, but can't get on the floor and do a traditional Armenian dance? I thought she went there to learn the culture, not get lots of freebies.

But she did learn a fact about the genocide! That 1.5 million people died. She might have even repeated it.I guess she figured that was enough.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

It's more than a preconceived notion of how she should look. Don't take this personal.

• Love 3

Since I am KUWTK way more than I should, I have formed the opinion that Alex Roldan is Khloe's bio father. The uncanny resemblance between them, and her middle name, Alexandra, seem just too much of a coincidence. But I doubt that the guides, Prime Minister, and general population of Armenia know about that. In their case, I think that were just paying tribute to Queen Kim, their American kin and superstar, and even Robert Kardashian himself wouldn't have gotten so much attention had he visited them. I also believe that Khloe is way too savvy not to suspect that Alex is her biological father but it doesn't matter to her. Robert Kardashian is her psychological father, the man who raised her, loved her and gave her his name no matter what he himself might have suspected. So for that reason she is a Kardashian as much as any of the other ones.

Sure, but can you be "psychologically" Armenian? Seems dangerously close to Dolezal territory, claiming an ethnic heritage you know is not in your DNA, just because your step or half-siblings have it. I think Khloe understands she's in an awkward position of being nominally Armenian while all signs point to [whatever ethnicity Roldan is].

They presumably have internet in Armenia, so I bet a few of them do know what we know, and word probably spread once the Kardashians were coming to town. If you watch those scenes with the assumption that the people don't consider her "one of them," it reads that way pretty clearly.

dm7cq0.jpg

Children nearly always resemble their parents to some extent, and Khloe looks nothing like Robert Kardashian, and I don't think there's much about Khloe's facial features or hair, or practically anything about her body type and height that can be attributed to Kris either. Plus I think both of Robert's subsequent wives stated that Robert knew or believed that Khloe wasn't his biological daughter, but for all intents and purposes he did consider her to be his daughter, no different from Kourtney or Kim.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

I think khloe looks a lot like Original Recipe Kris. There are even some baby pics of her and Rob Jr where I see way more of a resemblance than with the sisters. Which is odd since Rob Jr looks just like Rob Sr

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160991/The-Kardashians-trip-memory-lane-Oprah.html

Young Kris looks sorta like Kourtney to me in these yearbook photos. These may not even be before her first nose job, who knows what her real nose looked like.

x1isu8.jpg

161jgbl.jpg

301g2oh.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl

Lamar's son posted a photo of him and his sister with Lamar. That's nice that his kids are with him.

http://www.etonline.com/news/179060_lamar_odom_son_shares_first_picture_of_nba_star_since_hospitalization/

ET Online, "Lamar Odom's Son Shares First Picture of NBA Star Since Hospitalization"

1:56 PM PST, January 01, 2016

Here's the picture. I heard there was a video too, but I can't find a source for that.

I'm so glad this picture was posted by Lamar's son, Lamar Jr., instead of by a Kardashian or a Jenner. Kris must be boiling. I suspect she was negotiating with the media to release the first post-overdose picture of Lamar for big $$$, probably a selfie Khloe would have taken with Lamar. And then Lamar Jr. goes and posts the picture on Instagram for free! Bwahahahaha!

Well, at least I hope that's the way it happened. Knowing Kris and her evil machinations, I guess it's possible that she could have made a media deal with Lamar Jr.'s mom for him to post the picture. However, I'm more inclined to think the picture took Kris by surprise. My reason: neither E Online, TMZ nor Daily Mail, the three tabloids that suck up to the Kardashians the most, have published the picture or mentioned that it exists. They are totally ignoring it.

• Love 3

I saw it on the Daily Mail a couple of days ago. Dunno about the others.

Did anyone else see the pic on DM with Corey the manservant/bag carrier pulling down Kris's very short caftan over her cellulitic, nonphotoshopped ass, while they were boarding a yacht? Wearing a bikini at age 60 too, who does that (besides Christie Brinkley)? Her back fat and batwing arms were on full display.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/01/01/15/2FB9435500000578-3381219-image-a-182_1451662197535.jpg

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1

Young Kris looks sorta like Kourtney to me in these yearbook photos. These may not even be before her first nose job, who knows what her real nose looked like.

x1isu8.jpg

161jgbl.jpg

301g2oh.jpg

Wow, look at Kourtney, especially in the bottom picture. 

Did anyone else see the pic on DM with Corey the manservant pulling down Kris's very short caftan over her cellulitic, nonphotoshopped ass, while they were boarding a yacht? Wearing a bikini at age 60 too, who does that (besides Christie Brinkley)? Her back fat and batwing arms were on full display.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/01/01/15/2FB9435500000578-3381219-image-a-182_1451662197535.jpg

Boy she really is heavy with the photo shop in all her swimsuit photos! Lol, remember how disgusted the girls got when she was having that photo shoot out by the pool, a few seasons back, now we know why!

• Love 1

Did anyone else see the pic on DM with Corey the manservant/bag carrier pulling down Kris's very short caftan over her cellulitic, nonphotoshopped ass, while they were boarding a yacht? Wearing a bikini at age 60 too, who does that (besides Christie Brinkley)? Her back fat and batwing arms were on full display.

Just doing his boytoy duties!!!! Don't want to lose out on any free vacations !!! I bet this gig is better than having to kiss the Biebs ass on tour. Well maybe not. Having to fuck Kris Jenner can't be that pleasant.

• Love 1

Khloe's butt implants look ridiculous. I don't think she had fat injections, because her butt looks too hard and perfectly rounded. I'd hate to see those monstrosities when gravity finally takes its toll.

t

Or she takes a nasty fall directly on her ass and they bust thru the skin, like an exploding breast implant.

• Love 1

Khloe's butt implants look ridiculous. I don't think she had fat injections, because her butt looks too hard and perfectly rounded. I'd hate to see those monstrosities when gravity finally takes its toll.

These people need to seriously tune in for some episodes of Botched, it's a hot mess.

Good lord, Dr. Terry is right when he refers to many of them as being mentally ill with the shit they've done to their bodies. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 4

Lamar has been moved from the hospital to a rehab center, according to Khloe (or her spokesperson).

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-leaves-hospital-after-almost-three-months-details-w160896

"Lamar Odom Leaves Hospital After Almost Three Months: Details"

January 8, 2016 @ 06:14 PM

"Lamar Odom left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 6. His estranged wife, Khloe Kardashian, secretly moved him, avoiding any unwanted attention. The former NBA star entered the facility shortly after he was found unconscious in a Nevada brothel on October 13.

"Odom, 36, was moved to a private facility that has been set up as a rehab near Kardashian's home. The move was made quickly and without notifying even Odom's family..."

Excuse me?  Khloe moved him without even telling his family?

And since when did any Kardashian regard any attention as "unwanted"?

• Love 3

Wow, has it been three months? I haven't been paying attention. I hope he can get the help he needs in rehab. I know they mean physical rehab, but I hope he can get other forms of support also. I'm guessing there is a lot he can't do for himself right now, and he'll have to relearn basic stuff. Good luck to him.

That can't be Kris!! How is it possible with all of the money she spends on remaking herself? Is this for real?? If so, then I will stop calling myself a cow now, since I am a nobody, but my body is better than hers, I am shocked.

• Love 1

That can't be Kris!! How is it possible with all of the money she spends on remaking herself? Is this for real?? If so, then I will stop calling myself a cow now, since I am a nobody, but my body is better than hers, I am shocked.

I haven't seen ONE picture of her since that photo, or of Corey, for that matter. Hmmm........

• Love 1

Aw, I'm hearing that Khloe's new show "Kocktails with Khloe" might be canceled before it even gets a chance to air.  Gosh, and it looked so promising.

And on that note, Khloe barely looks like Khloe anymore.  Good for her for the weight loss, but her face is beginning to take on that frozen plastic Barbie-doll look.

Well, she's out making all these public appearances for her new show and suddenly Lamar and his health and condition are all up for conversation, along with Rob and some of his issues.

I thought the 911 call might be from when Lamar allegedly accosted her outside the gym, but with her out there blabbing his business freely, it could be something to do with him. Or maybe it's about the guy who got onto Kylies property?

Saw Khloe quickly on a show this morning while going room to room at work. She looked awesome. No big lips, hair was blonde. She looked so different I wasn't sure it was her until I heard her voice.

I watched her on the Kelly and Michael show this morning and she looked great! I am loving the blond on her it really fits her.

No more extensions and hair twirling, yes! Khloe's hair actually looks pretty good with the straight blonde bob.

Too bad she's done so much work on her face. It's becoming a frozen mask like Kims.

• Love 1